Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable

Go down 
5 posters

Is this truly the ideal stable?
Yes
XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_lcap86%XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_lcap14%XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Other:
XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_lcap0%XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 8FQEt

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight Article
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Rambles & Raves
[S6] Zander’s Fav. Things
[S7] Rumor Mill
[S8] Interview
[S9] The Stars Speak Out
[S10] Superstar Rankings
[S11] Winners & Losers
[S12] XWL Roundtable
[S13] Win or Go Home
[S14] Wrap Up

[S1]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable LBwDO
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12, 6/10/12, 6/17/12, 6/25/12, 7/1/12, 7/16/12, 7/22/12, 7/30/12, 8/7/12, 12/4/12, 12/12/12, 12/19/12, 1/3/13, 1/8/13, 1/23/13, 1/30/13, 2/6/13

[S2]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 7f3Sx
It was almost like last week’s show was a continuation of Uprising as we were treated to a highly entertaining show with stellar matches engaging segments and as usual there was plenty in between. We’re on the road to Final Stand and while I can’t wait until the big show, if every show is like the one we just had, I don’t mind waiting a little.

[S3]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable LhMLo
………. Men of Honor is making waves in XWL right now and for good reason too. They came out of nowhere at Uprising and they are attacking some of the hottest names in XWL such as Dolph Ziggler, The Rock and The Motor City Machine Guns. They’re out to create their own version of change in XWL, or at least make themselves feel better about the way their careers have gone thus far. But as I sat there watching AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose and Corey Graves I realized that I wasn’t quite feeling the makeup of this ragtag group. So that got me thinking, what would be my ideal wrestling stable?

………. First off we need the brains, a Damien Sandow kind of character. Someone who is always a few steps ahead of everyone else and has a plan and an agenda and knows the perfect way to execute it every time. He’s the guy you sent out to negotiate deals because of his ability to articulate and coerce others to get what he wants for the stable. The brains may not be the most physically imposing person, but he doesn’t need to be because he’ll have the next person with him in the stable.

………. Next up we have the powerhouse, the Batista or Ryback of the crew who intimidates the opposition with a mere glance. Their size makes them the perfect authority figure, the guy nobody wants to mess with. With more brawn than brain the powerhouse won’t usually question orders, and he’ll execute plans with authorities.

………. The third guy is the enigma, the quiet guy who’s almost as dangerous as the powerhouse. He rarely speaks and lets his actions to do the talking instead. He’s the guy you send out to handle business in the ring. Ideally he’d be the best wrestler of the group who the stable sends out in clutch moments when they need a big win.

………. The next person in the group would be the risk taker, the daredevil who doesn’t know the meaning of the word fear. He’s the son of a bitch who’s willing to risk his career and his life to hurt another man and he’s the guy you’ll use bleeding and utilizing weaponry because he’s a sick bastard who only wants to inflict pain by any means necessary.

………. Of course we’d need the females presence, something good to look at who the other four guys use to exploit to have rules and matches go in their favor. Ideally she’d be able to go in the ring too, but that would just be a bonus. Eye candy is eye candy and as long as she’s pleasing to the eye then she’s welcome in my perfect stable.

……….Now those are the kind of guys I’d like to see in a stable. You get a little bit of everything from the people inside of this stable which should be an entertaining experience. These are the five people I want to see get together one day and take the wrestling world by storm. One day…. One day.

[S4]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable PKs20
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?

Chris Jericho vs. Joey Ryan
The match has been made for Final Stand as Ryan finally gets a rematch for his championship match at Final Stand.

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Orton is out for blood while Kane is… hiding in closets? What was he doing in there? Perhaps preparing for his rant later on in the show?

Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler
The numbers once again caught up to Ziggler who was left out cold once again thanks to Men of Honor.

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
Rock’s middle finger was no match for Lesnar’s F5 and the People’s Champion was laid out.

Austin Aries vs. The Miz
These two just can’t seem to get a long and throwing the intercontinental championship into the mix isn’t going to make them friends anytime soon.

Jeff Hardy vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Big Zeke didn’t have to show up to make an impact, but he’ll have to find a way to get rid of Wade if we wants to get his title back.

Matt Hardy vs. Seth Rollins
Some interference prevented the two from getting their hands on each other, but Hardy is still out of for revenge so Seth should still watch his back.

Alicia Fox vs. Paige
These two have been at each other’s throats for what seems like forever and now there’ll be some gold on the line. At least triple threat matches can’t end in draws… right?

[S5]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable JA3ik
We give our thoughts, whether they make sense or not, on the segments that graced our televisions this week.

Chris Jericho/Joey Ryan
I liked the promo and it was a great way to open the show, I just couldn’t really get into it as I would have liked to.

Randy Orton/Kane
Haven’t really tapped into Orton’s more sadistic side as of yet, though looking forward to seeing what you two can do.

Antonio Cesaro
Liked the promo for what it was, nice to see you run down the other people in the match.

Carlito
Everything in this promo was overshadowed by Maria rubbing lotion on Torrie. Was solid overall minus a few typographical errors.

Daniel Bryan
Nice promo to introduce the interesting idea of DBryan’s anger management course.

Sheamus
Good interview though a bit odd at some points.

Austin Aries/Miz
Enjoyed the back and forth for the most part and likes how Miz made it seem that Aries was trying to run away from a fight by escaping the cage.

Jeff Hardy/Wade Barrett
Liking the dynamic between Hardy and Barrett and some of their interactions during the segment were pretty funny.

Alicia Fox/Paige/Kaitlyn
Thought after taking on Layla and Brie, Kaitlyn would be done with triple threat matches, but I guess she enjoys the challenge. Promo was pretty good, though Fox didn’t bring it as she normally does.

Aksana
XWL wasn’t in desperate need of another diva who complains that other women spend too much time putting on make-up, but any active diva in the division is welcomed.

Dolph Ziggler
Great stuff from Ziggler in a seg that was just hitting on all cylinders from the word go.

Daniel Bryan/John Cena
Very funny refreshing segment from top to bottom.

AJ Styles
Great interview from Styles to explain his motives, reasoning and his struggles outside of XWL.

The Bella Twins
Short and sweet and was cool two see a bit of a sister rivalry brewing there. (Aside: Can’t wait to see Stay politic both Bellas into the MitB match. plain mischief: )

Paige/Lalya
Loved the cattiness and shots taking by both women, was nice to read and flowed well.

Adam Cole
Maybe Redemption should have cut to a hype package of Cole since no one knows who he is. Looking forward to stronger segs in the future.

AJ Lee
Was extremely short, but I guess you had to get it done.

CM Punk
Excellent promo as usual though we need more pipebombs.

Randy Orton/Kane
Liked that Kane is back to his own sadistic ways, though I guess there isn’t much continuity between Orton’s since months back Orton attacked his own father.

John Morrison
Good of Morrison to make sure that no funny business happens during the match, until the swerve where he cost both men the match.

Dean Ambrose
Great seg from Ambrose and liked that he explored his past with Sami a bit more and gave his thoughts on Men of Honor.

Ted DiBiase
Definitely didn’t see the swerve coming and especially DiBiase said all of that stuff about being happy to be back in XWL as a changed man. Looking forward to seeing where things go.

Joey Ryan
From the way Ryan was talking you would have thought he was the fourth member of Men of Honor for a second. Anyways, nice little seg to close the show.

[S6]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 4BtGy5N
One of our correspondents talks about his favorite moments and matches from the previous show.

1. He's bringing Sleazy back! Joey Ryan/Chris Jericho Promo ***** - Five Stars

He's back and I'm loving it already, I legit marked out when Joey Ryan ended Uprising with a bang taking out not only the World Heavyweight Champion but the former World Heavyweight Champion, he's back for his title and he's back with a vengeance! This promo was a great intro and a good reminder into what Joey accomplished in his short time by running through what he's done. Here comes Jericho, this gets better, Jericho's insults of both Joey Ryan and the year 2012 were great. The back and forth here was absolutely faultless so this isn't really a review just a reminder that you're both awesome, the announcement of Joey Ryan vs Jericho at Final Stand is fantastic, hope to see some extra stipulations thrown in for the coming weeks, keep up the great work LADS.

2. Still the Best in the World! CM Punk promo ***** - Five Stars

Every week when I watch Raw the CM Punk promo is one of the highlights if not THE highlight of the show, every time without fail and the amazing thing is that it's no different here in XWL. If I hadn't seen photographic evidence I'd be convinced that you where actually CM Punk, you play him perfectly and it just gets better. The best thing about your character in the league is that you stay true to real life Punk in that you back up everything you say and there's no poking holes in your arguments, they're always bullet proof and even when you're the bad guy, you're right. Just like CM Punk. You keep your continuity with everything you've done over the past 2 or 3 years and that's awesome. Although not your longest promo it was entertaining top to bottom and how you just sat and turned the grudge on the fans for like 5 paragraphs was amazing considering how hard it can be to ramble on while promo'ing. Keep up the great work!

Anger Management? YES! YES! YES! John Cena/Daniel Bryan promo ***** - Five Stars

Feel like a whore for handing out five stars all round today but the promo quality in this league is better than it's ever been lately. I will say this, this promo caught me off guard with how great it was (no offence) but you definitely caught my eye for this feud/alliance/whatever the hell it is. The comedy was great throughout and had me laughing to myself and getting a few strange looks from Pamala. I hope that a team comes from this to be honest, the dynamic throughout was really unique and it just works. The back and forth banter was solid and I hope to see more co-promos to come from you guys, keep up the great work and you have a fan in me! More hugs! YES! YES! YES!

[S7]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable TXGqA
The top stories being talked about around the water cooler.

Broken bones
Beth Phoenix is reportedly out for a lot longer than first thought and we’ve heard from a trusted source that the Glamazon may not make it back before Final Stand.

Broken spirits
Triple H is allegedly taking a break from XWL after hearing the heartbreaking news that he will not competing for his title at Final Stand. Requests to get in contact with The Game has been denied, though we will do what we can to keep this story updated.

Broken spirits
Ted DiBiase was told that he’d be Vickie’s personal assistant and we’ve a received some info from a backstage source that the first order of business was giving the general manager a foot massage.

[S8]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable KUK1Q
We did it folks! We finally got in contact with Shawn Michaels and now we can get you the interview we know you’ve been waiting for.

Interviewer: Thank you for joining us Shawn and not to sound bitter or anything, but we here at the newsletter have been chasing you down for weeks, were you that preoccupied with your uncalled for grudge against Ted DiBiase?

[color=#cc9966]Shawn Michaels:[ /color] Preoccupied with that little match? Please. Beating Teddy DiBiase isn't exactly a difficult task and preparing for the match was as simple as making sure I turned up to the right arena. I'm just a busy man and doing this little interview was never at the top of my to do list.

Interviewer: Well, if you don't consider beating him an easy task then why couldn't you get the job done at Uprising?

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 8-14

Shawn Michaels: Didn't get the job done? Why don't you just take another look at what's happened since then? Did I win at Uprising? No I didn't, but you can't say old Teddy won either, unless you call being Vickie Guerrero's personal assistant being a winner. That was the plan to begin with, make him work harder than he's ever had to work for something before, that why Vickie ran down and stopped him climbing the ladder and that's why when he reached out for the contract, it raised up just so it was out of his reach. And that's why I took the dive and made sure he won. Me and Vickie both knew after worked THAT hard to get that contract that he wouldn't hesitate to sign on the dotted line before reading a single word of the deal. And he did just that, and now he's fetching Vickie cups of coffee and I've finally got rid of the DiBiase problem, so tell me, who really won?
Interviewer: The old Shawn Michaels would have never purposely lost a match. What happened to you? What changed?

Shawn Michaels: Reality, that's what changed. I was the longest reigning United States champion in XWL history, 267 days to be exact and that involved a whole lot of winning matches, but where did that get me, huh? Because from where I'm sat I'm sure as hell not on the top of the mountain. I was voted as the champion and the superstar of 2012, and I got that by winning week in week out and being the very best this company had to offer and yet still that got me nowhere. And while I was doing all of that, and even to this day I've been over looked week in week out for other guys who've been living in my shadows, even guys who hadn't been around for a few weeks even months have been given chances that were never offered to me. You can't even deny it, all you have to do is take a look at Joey Ryan sitting pretty in the main event of Final Stand 5 challenging for the World title in a match nobody deserves more than I do. So I just had to ask myself, is it really worth it? What's the point in putting it all on the line every single week, when it gets you absolutely nowhere. That's what's changed.

Interviewer: Well if you think that no one deserves the match more than you, why not use your alliance with Vickie to get you into the match?

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 3-18

Shawn Michaels: If it was that simple it would already be done. But it's not just her call, it's Hulk Hogan's call and it's Johnny’s call and it's the Board's call. Besides everyone knows when I get my title shot, it shouldn't be an Elimination Chamber match, it shouldn't be a Triple threat match, I've done the whole "against the odds" thing before, heck I won the United Sates championship in a triple threat match, I've pinned the unpinable and I've made the alleged best technical wrestler alive today tapout. When I get my shot it's going to be one on one just like I deserve, and if you don't believe me... well it doesn't matter what you think does it? You're just an interviewer. You just ask stupid questions, you don't actually know anything.

Interviewer: What I know is that you're a living legend who is just going about things the wrong way, at least in my opinion. You have the opportunity to be the face of XWL, but your ego and your pride have led you down the wrong path.

Shawn Michaels: The wrong path? Oh so you're one of those guys? You'd rather see the good old American hero, proudly waving the flag, taking pictures for all the fans, signing each and every autograph, a genuine man of the people, right? Well those days are long gone, if you want those days go back to the 80's, no go back before that, go to the 1960's, just go away as far as possible. On the wrong path... jeez. Where do you get this crap from? Oh I wish Shawn Michaels would stop being such a bully and be more like Ted Diiase, he's the best! Is that you that keeps tweeting me that? It got a few good laughs with the boys let me tell you that.

Sure maybe I could be more like Teddy and maybe I'd be at the top by now, but where would the fun in that be? Why would I want to be at the top if it meant being cheesy and boring, when I could do things my OWN way, have actually enjoy what I do. Besides being the good guy isn't exactly working out to well for Teddy is it?

Interviewer: Well it's not working out too well for him now, no thanks to you. So now that you claim the DiBiase problem has been dealt with, what's next for you? Is there some other innocent superstar whose life you want to destroy?

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 1-16

Shawn Michaels: Destroy? I'm the reason Teddy has a job, I didn't destroy his life, I got his lazy butt out of the unemployment line and into a job, I made his life better and I helped Obama cut down on the amount of unemployed people in America. You're welcome for that by the way.

Interviewer: Well I'm sure that Ted is thankful for your efforts. Are you going to have him bring you coffee and your cowboy hats?

Shawn Michaels: He doesn't even know how to read a contract, why would I trust that nimrod to make coffee right?

Interviewer: Well with the way you've been acting lately is there anyone in XWL that you can trust? Do you have any friends backstage anymore?

Shawn Michaels: Do you think I was the only one that wanted DiBiase out of the picture? I wasn't, there's a whole lot of guys that wanted him out, Cody Rhodes worked endlessly to get rid of him to begin with, and you know wherever he goes Joey Ryan follows. Edge was the one that beat him to get rid of him, not to mention everyone to signed Cody's petition. I might not be friends with any of those guys, and truthfully I have no intention of being their friends, but we had a common goal in getting rid of DiBiase, I just finished what they failed to finish. I don't need friends to succeed, and whoever does is just weak. All I've ever needed was myself, at the end of the day in this business it's all about looking out for number one, and that's what I'm doing.

Interviewer: You consider yourself number one now, but how much longer do you think you can keep going at this level?

Shawn Michaels: Honestly, however long I want to go on for, I've proved time and time again that the Heartbreak Kid isn't slowing down anytime soon and that I've still got what it takes to hang with the "big boys", that's why they call me THE MAN around here, because I'm the benchmark around here, and I'm the benchmark everywhere for that matter, still to this very day not a single person has shown any sign on being on my level, not a single person, and if the day ever comes that you can honestly say, that Shawn Michaels has been outperformed in a big match situation, that's the day maybe some questions could get asked, but what's one day right? In the grand scheme of things it's nothing, and really it's an impossible thought, that Shawn Michaels could be outperformed in a big match. So really the question should be, how long do I want to keep going at this level?

Interviewer: I guess only time can answer that question. Thank you for sitting down with me Shawn, good luck whatever you do next with your career.

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 7-15

Shawn Michaels: So we're done now? Great, well here's a little exclusive for you since you only asked a few stupid questions. What's next, is a big gold belt going around HBK's waist. And that's something I can guarrantee you will happen.

[S9]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Is5b2
Next week’s question: If you were Mr./Miss Money in the Bank how would you go about cashing in?

[S10]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable 1wokB

Men’s Power 15
1-XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionicjomo (52)
Morrison won his match in a questionable way, but a win is a win and his victory gets him in the number one spot.

2- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Breakdownworldjericho (49)
Not having a match hurt the World Champion, but he’s stellar promo with Joey Ryan keeps him in the top three.

3- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptioncarlito (39)
Carlito couldn’t get it done against Christian, but he can turn it around in the coming weeks.

4- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptiontriplehj (38)
Losses and no-shows continues to hurt the game as he slides down the rankings.

5- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable NIoQn (36)
DiBiase’s grand return to XWL was ruined, but hey at least he can brag about being in the top five.

6- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptiondeanambrose (35)

7- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionmvp (32.5)

8- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionaustinaries (32.5)

9- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionshawnmichaels (28)

10- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptiondolph (28)

11- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionchristian (27.5)

12- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Breakdownjeffhardy (27.5)

13-XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionuszeke (24.5)

14- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Breakdowntherock (24)

15-XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Breakdowncmpunk (24)

Women’s Power 5
1- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionmschif (55)
Her mid-match segment was certainly entertaining, but getting counted out didn’t do her any favors.

2- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Breakdownbriebella (46)
Brie couldn’t get it done during her match but a nice segment with her sister keeps her afloat.

3- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionlaylael (46)
A win would have done wonders for Layla though she made up for it with her promo.

4- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionpaige (39.5)

5- XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Redemptionaliciafox (38.5)

[S11]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Xtn3E
Here we take a closer look at three superstars who did pretty well for themselves and three who probably couldn’t wait for the week to be over.

Winners
Men of Honor
The trio made their impact repeatedly throughout the show leaving a number of superstars laid out and weary of their existence.

John Morrison
JoMo sent a message to both of the men in contention for his title by pinning them both and reminding them who’s the champ.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn kept Paige in check during the show and had both The anti-diva and Layla fuming over her actions.

Losers
Ted DiBiase
DiBiase couldn’t believe his ears when he found out the contract he got wasn’t the one he expected and now he’s pretty much back to where he once was.

Carlito
Carlito screwed MVP out of his match, but couldn’t get his business done against Christian which sets him back a bit.

Adam Cole
Wrestle a match or get out.

[S12]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable EIlsi
Let’s see how our expanding panel responded to our questions this week.

What do you consider the highs and lows of your XWL career thus far?

Austin: The lowest point in my XWL Career definatly was when I was first in XWL. Switch here, switch there, switch everywhere and I really felt like I was never gonna get anywhere. Sure, I was new but it was defiantly my lowest point and ever since I have learned to really not switch that much, I haven't had really any low points of my career here in XWL. Probably the lowest I've felt since then is when I dropped IC title to Legal, no offense Legal, but don't get me wrong either, I really liked him as champion but at the same time I wish I kept the title and had a more longer lasting reign then I did. High points was without a doubt becoming the first ever XWL Champion, even though I lost it a month later inside the Elimination Chamber. True story, I won the chamber but then we had to redo it. It wasn't the best reign or the most memorable but that was really the time I stood out the most in my opinion as I was the only World Champion in XWL at the time, I had just got off an awesome yet short feud with David and now I was getting to promo with the likes of Mickster and Zander finally which also with Zander, included a epic Edge vs. Rock match which will go down in the books as sheer awesomeness.

Ash: I think I've had a few highs and lows. I think my entire start to XWL was a low in a nutshell. I did my matches and that was it. Didn't feud or promo and didn't really do anything for XWL.

Jobbing to Austin in 5 minutes with Joey was awful and fuck him. Fuck you Austin.

Glad I changed that and let's start with my highs, I'll do them in order. I think my first will have to have been with Batista. He was the first character I really put an effort into and been able to have MITB was a huge high for me. I didn't expect I'd get it and it was nice to see my effort paid off.
With Cena I think the best promo I have had was with Zander and the Cena/R Truth promo. I thought that had some great comedy which I loved and still read back from time to time.
Now here is where I think most of my highs come from...Joey Ryan. Beating Dolph and AJ to win the Intercontinental title was the first, it was my first ever title and it was great that I was finally a champion. The greatest high I think in my career ever was pinning 3 out of the 5 people in the elimination chamber and becoming World Champion. I rarely win Chambers and did not expect to win. It was a pretty amazing match.

Zack: I'd say the high of my XWL "career" was winning the X-Treme Title. Even if I got bored of playing JBL and lost it to Austin a couple weeks later, I still felt great after winning it. Another high was being in the first Divas HIAC match in history (I think) with David for the Miss MITB briefcase. Even if I lost the match, those matches were actually really fun. The lows? Uh, getting fired like 50 times.

Shuggz: I can't really say I had a low time because I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've done and hey, that's the point right? The only thing I can say I don't overly care for is how little promo work I used to do. Despite that HBK vs Regal will still be the second greatest feud in the history of XWL. Notice how I said second best? That's because the highest point is by far the feud with Z, I never used to get month long feuds done very well and that bitch survived over a year.

Red: There's been a lot of ups and downs in XWL for me. I've had my fair share of slumps, but there's also been some high points. The lowest was probably my loss to the guy who was Eric Young when I was Daniel Bryan for a brief period. I can't even remember who that was but he wasn't even good. I sucked so much. I also had a 3 month spell where I won my first World title as Wade and then I couldn't seem to win any matches at all. The fact I'd done so well up to that point, won the title, then started losing constantly, ultimately resulting in losing the title and having one of the worst reigns ever was just crazy. Highs are being named Newcomer Of The Year when I first joined and being in the main event of Final Stand 2 years running, going into the shows as World champion both times. I also really liked my feuds with Miz, Ted and HHH respectively, and I'm enjoying the stuff with Joey Ryan so far.

Adam: Highs-

Final Stand 2011 was probably my biggest "high" in XWL. The show was just fantastic for me, it started off with me defending the X-Treme Title as RVD against Kaz (Jiggas) in a fun match. Followed up by me winning the Money in the Bank as RVD which was huuuge for me, and then I had an awesome match with Red (Austin Aries vs Christian) which I honestly can't remember who won. And then in the Divas MITB match Angelina Love/Red won so that was good since we were The Beautiful People then. All around a really good show for me and I think only winning the WHC could top it. I can't really think of any other highs aside from that because let's face it I haven't done much here.

Lows-

My biggest low was probably losing the US title as Miz in my first defense, it went down as this big huge upset and it's not fun being the guy who lost in that situation although it did lead on for a great feud.

I can't really think of any proper lows aside from a couple which are just situations where I dropped people because of shit going on like Austin Aries and RVD.

Stay: I've been in XWL for 6 months now, time really does fly, and I remember my whole time like it was yesterday. For the past 6 months, I've been Brie Bella and Nikki Bella, the Bella Twins and John Morrison and I have had some really great moments with them. A high for me in XWL was when I won my first championship, the X-Treme Championship, I could care less what people think of that title, but I was so happy that I had won my first championship in a league. Another high as Jomo would have to be winning the Intercontinental Championship as John Morrison, thank you Krzy , <3 you. Other moments I would go with for John Morrisonw would be when I won my main-event match against Triple H, my first main event, and the fact that Jomo is still undefeated at PPVs. For the Bella Twins, it would have to be my title win with Brie Bella, winning the Divas Gauntlet, I never thought I could do it, and in fact, I won the whole thing.
However, some of my lows here in XWL happen to be of course, my one week title reign, lol. I was happy that I won the title and the next week, it was gone, POOF. Another low would have to be SOS. Sure the group was going pretty good, but then RCP left me hanging, just quit on me and the team, and well it did suck but if it weren't for these lows, who knows where I'd be?

Zander: My definite high point would be winning the World Heavyweight Championship as The Rock for the first time in a fatal four way and killing Rene once and for all. I enjoyed the feeling of winning the top title while still being new to the league and although it remains my only title in my now 2 year tenure it gave me that motivation to put extra effort into my promos and also produced a good few awesome write ups, as far as feuds go it's hands down the stuff I done in The Rock vs CM Punk, felt like we both stepped up our game at a point that helped everyone else and it's also received plenty of praise from others so that's awesome. Also honorable mentions are my Rock vs John Cena Feud and my Awesome Truth promos with Adam, they were just so much fun to do. For low points I'd say my Victoria debut and my highly shat on HHH run...Yeah...

Who are some of your favorite wrestlers outside of WWE?

Austin: I know it named some, but the three that came to mind in a click were Jeff Hardy, Joey Ryan, and Kevin Steen. Jeff Hardy was the second wrestler who I ever became an actual fan of and it was from watching his matches and stuff on the internet. Joey Ryan, I would never have got into him if it wasn't for Ash taking him in XWL. I thought he was cool so I started watching some of his stuff and then he just so happened to appear on TNA. Kevin Steen, same with Joey basically expect replace Ash with Jiggas. He is probably my favorite independent level wrestler as of this moment and plus, he has a pretty awesome theme. A few honorable mentions would have to go to Davey Richards, Colt Cabana, The Briscoe Brothers, and Jimmy Jacobs.

Ash: Bobby Roooo
Joey Ryan <3
Bully Ray
Kevin Steen
AJ Styles
Mike Bennett

Zack: My favorite wrestlers outside of WWE? I'd have to say Steen, Kobashi, Joe, Styles, KENTA, Roddy Strong, The American Wolves, Misawa (RIP), MVP, and Angle.

Shuggz: Time to start thinking of some PWG guys. Seeming as that is by far the greatest Wrestling promotion going, some of my favourites outside of WWE are Kevin Steen, Super Smash Bros, Briscoes, Roddy Strong, Eddie Edwards, Young Bucks there are just too many to write out. But i will admit, despite being awesome I did purposely put some of those names down to annoy Red. He doesn't know what good wrestlers are, rednecks and fat canadians all the way.

Red: AJ Styles is my favourite wrestler outside of WWE. The guy has it all and is the most entertaining wrestler for me when it comes to purely in-ring stuff. He's underrated on the mic too. I'm also a big fan of Kurt Angle and have been ever since I saw my first wrestling match (Angle vs Austin, Summerslam 2001). I also feel that Robbie E has something, and is vastly underrated. He's always fun to watch. If we're talking about indys and lesser-known guys, I think right now Sami Callihan is the king of the indys. He should be on national TV. Check him out if you haven't already. I'd also like to give a special mention to the retired Nigel McGuinness (Desmond Wolfe in TNA) who was also awesome and it's a shame he never made it to where he wanted to be.

Adam: Outside of WWE there's a lot of people. I won't go in depth saying why I like them because there's so many since I watch a good bit of non-WWE stuff.

Chuck Taylor, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Willie Mack, Super Smash Bros, Adam Cole, Christopher Daniels, Uhaa Nation, Joey Ryan and more.

Stay: I rarely keep up with wrestling outside of WWE, haven't watched TNA in a while. But some of my favorites who aren't in WWE include John Morrison, AJ Styles, MCMG, Mickie James, Tara, and Bobby Rooooooo.

Zander: 1. Fergal Devitt - This dude is just a fucking machine, everything he does is awesome and I've genuinely yet to see a bad match from him. He has that feeling of pure adrenaline and deserves to showcase his talent all around the world, he's on a huge stage with NJPW but I want him in the WWE.

2. MVP - Since moving to Japan he has stepped his game up unbelievably, I always thought WWE missed something by not pulling the trigger on him, he has the gimmick, the crowd behind him and the ability to do great things in the main event scene.

3. Super Smash Bros - A hilarious tag team who utilize some of the most amazing and unique offence I've ever seen inside a wrestling ring, I almost don't want them to get a break with the WWE purely because I'd miss their shenanigans.

What country (or countries) would you love to travel to but never have?

Austin: I'm pretty fine just staying in 'Merica myself but a few countries that I would like to go are France, Ireland and Italy. No idea why, I've just always hear those three were pretty cool places to go to so I'd go there and do whatever.

Ash: Well i've been quite lucky to be able to travel a lot. I've visited a lot of different countries.

Spain
Scotland
France
Germany
Belgium
Tenerife
Lanzarote
Gran Canaria
America
Canada

Those are the countries I have visited. Here are the one's I would love to go too.

Malaysia - The company I work for has another plant out there and we are the IT Department for them aswell. Both my other workers get to go regually and travel business class and the company pay for all of their expenses (drinks, food, days out etc) and usually these last 3-6 weeks. Cannot wait till I get to go over!

Cyprus - Meant to be going here over summer on a lads holiday. Ayia Napa is meant to have a great nightlife and I cannot wait to experience it! Plus, all dem bitches.

I think that is really it. I would love to visit America again. New York was a great place to go and Orlando has so many good theme parks!

Zack: I'd love to visit Fiji, Canada, and Japan. Fiji I've been told is a freaking gorgeous place to live. Canada, while cold, would be very interesting. Japan would be great for the culture they have, not to mention going to see a wrestling show at Korakuen Hall? SSSIIICCCKKK!

Shuggz: Japan, planning to go there some time in the near future.

Red: America, just for the wrestling shows. Nothing else really comes to mind...

Adam: I'd really like to visit Australia, I've had a lot of friends and family who have went there for work and told me how nice it is there and how it's definitely worth seeing so that'd probably be the first place on my list of where I'd like to go.

Stay: I've always wanted to travel to Europe, all over Europe, more specifically Spain, Italy, and England. Watching TV or seeing pictures online makes me really want to visit these places, New York City gets boring sometimes, sure the scenery can be beautiful, but I have gotten used to seeing it on a weekly basis. Take me to Europe!

Zander: Japan is a big one for me, the culture interests me to no end and I'd love to be given a certain amount of money and just set free to explore for a month on my own or in a group with mates, some of the stuff you'd find could be absolutely incredible. America is where I want to live eventually though so that's the end goal for me, hopefully I can go there through wrestling but if not I'll find my way somehow.

[S13]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable WzuRn
Here’s a roster update as we delve deeper into the game!
XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Ox4lwlM

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable ZLB8mzg

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Y9O84bd

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable UD9amPw

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable B5BObCF

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable F93N2Dv

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable PipsfEz

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable C4KAHUR

[S14]XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable IDHj4
So above all I’m doing this newsletter for you guys, so if there’s something that you want to see added or changed or tweaked, let me know and I’ll be happy to take a look into doing something about it. If you also ever want to contribute in any way just tell me… or else.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks Zander for the great review and props to Krzy for the awesome newsletter!!

Dash we did it! :tna:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

You only care about Zander's review, and that disgusts me. Leave and never come back.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Awesome newsletter as always, the Shawn interview was great, the reviews were great, and I like how you did an article on the perfect stable since one did just recently form. I'll be sure to submit a Layla response to the stars speak out question telling everyone how it's done plain mischief:

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

You only care about getting on the roundtable and that disgusts me. Leave and never come back.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Great news letter once again krzy, but Leave and never come back.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm

When I leave will you do the newsletter?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
You only care about getting on the roundtable and that disgusts me. Leave and never come back.

But I didn't even say anything about that.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

So you don't want to be on the roundtable? I see. </3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

So you don't want to be on the roundtable? I see. </3

I did, I even told you I was sorry for missing the last one and that I'd for sure reply to the next but you didn't send me it so I assumed you didn't want me on it </3
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Great newsletter, was a fine read sir. Klass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable   XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 2/14: The Perfect Stable
Page 1 of 1