Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000

Go down 
+3
Liam
P1
TheKrzyOne
7 posters

Would you risk going after Dean Ambrose for $250,000?
Yes
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_lcap44%XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_lcap22%XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Maybe
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_lcap33%XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 pm

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 8FQEt

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight Article
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Rambles & Raves
[S6] Zander’s Fav. Things
[S7] Rumor Mill
[S8] Interview
[S9] The Stars Speak Out
[S10] Superstar Rankings
[S11] Winners & Losers
[S12] XWL Roundtable
[S13] Win or Go Home
[S14] Wrap Up

[S1]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 LBwDO
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12, 6/10/12, 6/17/12, 6/25/12, 7/1/12, 7/16/12, 7/22/12, 7/30/12, 8/7/12, 12/4/12, 12/12/12, 12/19/12, 1/3/13, 1/8/13, 1/23/13, 1/30/13

[S2]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 7f3Sx
We’re hot off what was a stellar Uprising pay per view from pre-show to main show and what a ride it was. Twists and turns and loop-de-loops made everything about this show entertaining and there’s no doubt the bar was raised high for shows down the road.

[S3]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 LhMLo
………. So it looks like all this bounty business with Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose is over and done with, but while it was going on I was plotting and I was considering making a go at the bounty myself. Sure I have no formal training in the business, but I’ve been playing a lot of XWL 13’ lately and so I was starting to brainwash myself to believe that I actually stood a shot. I can do a ddt, and I’m flexible enough to kick someone in the gut, and hell you don’t need to be a wrestler to know how to throw a punch.

………. Little by little I was pumping myself up to take on that crazy son of a bitch, but then Uprising happened and spoiled all of that. Then again Dolph losing possession of the case may have saved my life and now I’ll share my master plan with all of you.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Dean_original_display_image
He’s not so scary when he’s not moving.

………. The thing about Deam Ambrose is that yeah he’s crazy, but he’s human and he bleeds and he he’s not invincible. I’m been scouting, watching his promos intently, taking a look at footage of him from other companies and after listening to him give life story after life story I was starting to paint a mental picture of what this guy is really like.

………. He seemed to be the guy who was trusting until you gave him a reason to want to bash your skull in with a brick. That kid with the bike? He shouldn’t have stolen the man’s bike, maybe not everyone would have reacted to such an extreme, but depending on the neighborhood he was definitely cruising for a bruising.

………. And the guy who ratted him out in class? Well the old saying goes “snitches get stiches for being bitches.” Dean wasn’t the first to act on that belief and he certainly wasn’t the last. Of course there are other acts of violence that can’t be logically explained (then again, can any of them be?) but maybe that was just people catching him on bad days.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BriefcaseMoney1
Not exactly millions of dollas but I wouldn’t complain.

……….Then of course I watched the way other people went about going after Dean and they all repeatedly made the same mistake. I was planning to learn from their mistakes so that when I went in for the kill I would be successful and make that $250,000 my own.

……….Firstly, everyone seemed to attack Dean when he was on camera. That proved to be a mistake because in the middle of his promo, that was when he’s getting into his zone of violence. And time after time they were going in for the surprise attack only for Dean to turn things around on them. What about when he’s in bed? Or when he’s in the bathroom? That’s when you try to go after the man when he really isn’t expecting it. Besides, you don’t fight violence with violence. Ziggler realized that by invoking the bounty in the first place, it was just the people that went about things the wrong way.

………. So yeah, a surprise attack wouldn’t have been my method of choice. I would go undercover, try to befriend him, he would get suspicious at first, but I’m an unimposing man and after days, maybe weeks of trying to get on his good side I’d eventually get there.

………. Like a cop going undercover to expose a drug ring, I would be willing to do anything to prove to Dean that I was a worthy sidekick. Stab myself with a fork, tattoo his name on my back or even get matching hairstyles. Anything goes with $250,000 on the line, besides I could always use some of that money to get the fork holes in my forehead filled up, get laser removal surgery and get a decent haircut. Then again, I heard laser removal surgery hurts like hell, so maybe I’d just name my son Dean Ambrose Klass.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Arm-crotch-tattoo-294a110907
Then again, there are worse tattoos to be stuck with.

……….People may be looking at this article thinking that I’m crazy for even entertaining the thought, but $250,000 is a lot of money and people get desperate. This newsletter doesn’t pay the bills it just gets me a couple of perks so that there aren’t that many bills to pay.

………. So that was my master plan, go incognito to befriend Ambrose and when he least expects it I’d put the knife in his back. Sure it’s not the greatest or the most foolproof plan, and that’s exactly why I never went through with it… or would I have?

[S4]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 PKs20
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?

The Miz vs. Austin Aries
These two verbally went at each other tearing each other down to make themselves look better in the eyes of Vickie so that they can get the shot they think they deserve but all that accomplished was getting them put inside a steel cage against each other.

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
Even when he wasn’t allowed in the arena The Rock was taking shots at Lesnar but Paul Heyman wasn’t amused. Their brawl later on saw Lesnar get the best of The Great One. Is that a sign of things to come?

Ezekiel Jackson vs. Jeff Hardy
The presence of Wade Barrett was felt even though he didn’t actually make an appearance and Hardy was able to take his US title back.

Alicia Fox vs. Paige
Fox and Paige had a nice little heated confrontation and with the Divas title reportedly being involved now, things just got more interesting in this feud. Them wrestling to a draw didn’t solve any issues though, there’s plenty left to be settled between the two.

Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler
Ambrose was at his most intimidating tonight though Ziggler wasn’t impressed. That was until the recently formed Men of Honor got involved and left Dolph for dead.

Seth Rollins vs. Matt Hardy
Hardy isn’t going to let that bitch smack slide and now it’s time to see how he reacts.

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Kane’s sudden appearance ruined Orton’s speech and though Orton handled Undertaker pretty weel, his brother is a completely different beast.

Shawn Michaels vs. Ted DiBiase
Against all odds, DiBiase got his job back after a brutal ladder match. But is this truly the end? Will HBK just accept this lost and move on?

Layla vs. Beth Phoenix
Layla put an exclamation point on her victory by damn near destroying Beth’s leg. Has she truly gotten rid of the Glamazon?

Chris Jericho vs. Joey Ryan
It seems that Triple H is out of the title picture now that Ryan is back to take back what was his.

[S5]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 JA3ik
We give our thoughts, whether they make sense or not, on the segments that graced our televisions this week.
Shout outs to our pal, Carlito for being live at the PPV and submitting his review when the show was over.
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t1418-xwlcom-uprising-ppv-official-review

Miz/Aries
A nice intense confrontation between these two men both feeling they were wronged but unfortunately they went about things the wrong way by coming at Vickie like that and to shut them up she went ahead and had them face each other. Here’s hoping that these two cross paths again in the future because they fed off each other well and two heels going at it to figure out who’s superior will be entertaining to say the least.

Carlito/MVP
Carltio really brought the intensity in this confrontation and there was not a second that went down that I believed that Carlito wouldn’t attack Torrie and that was very solid acting on his part. Luckily he didn’t have to because as usual, Carlito finds a way to get his way.

Pre-show: John Morrison
You would have thought that after what Christian did to her Melina would be beyond pissed and calling for Christian’s head on a platter. Instead she kept a cool head and gave Morrison some sound advice heading into his big title match against Christian later on in the night. Of course being the macho man that he is, Morrison has all the intentions of beating Christian to a bloody pulp, and though it’s great he’s willing to stick up for his woman, he’d be smart to heed her advice because some of the biggest mistakes are made when you let your emotions take over.

Pre-show: Aksana
I can’t tell you what she said at the end of her promo, but believe me, she looked pretty good saying it. Seeing Aksana step out of the managerial role is pretty interesting though she firmly believes that she’s good enough to make it in XWL. Defeating one of the Bella Twins would help her move in the right direction or it will show that she was better off outside of the ring. A solid promo from XWL’s newest acquisition and I personally wouldn’t mind seeing her stick around.

Pre-show: The Bella Twins
The claws were out in this one as The Bellas tore apart their common rival in Kaitlyn not even seeing her as a human being, but as a beast, then they went onto calling Nikki’s opponent for the night a hooker and wrapped things up by insulting the dearth of moves in certain diva’s arsenals. If Brie in particular was feeling even the slightest bit nervous about her last stand against Kaitlyn then she did a solid job of hiding it. Maybe it was because she was around her sister, or maybe she truly believes that this will be the night she finally defeats Kaitlyn once and for all.

Pre-Show: Curt Hawkins
Hawkins (and his small font, why you gotta do that son) are back at the request of Hogan, and for The Party Starter this was a long time coming. Maybe that package piledriver affected Hogan more than we thought it did for him to come offer Hawkins his contract like that with barely any strings attached. Hawkins gave a nice speech about how he deserves a chance and a fair shot like everyone else and these three months will be plenty of time to see if he can walk the walk.

[S6]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 4BtGy5N
One of our correspondents talks about his favorite moments and matches from the previous show.

1. Enter Men of Honor ***** - Five stars

I wanna start by saying that this was my favourite promo of the PPV by quite a good bit, it has a great mix of everything a good promo needs and I'm also a sucker for stables so you've found my weak spot and I'll definitely be watching what goes on with the Men of Honor very closely. The best thing about the promo for me was the fact that they aren't just random heels jumping people and it isn't your typical hard done by heels either, they are heels with a purpose and like many people think as well as me, heels are five thousand times better when you can tell they believe in what they are saying, whether or not it's actually true. I got that feel from this promo, that all three men stood for something important and that the follow ups will be very interesting. AJ coming in right off of the bat not wasting any time with his promo, talking fast and hitting hard. Feels like he's the big brother of the group and that's awesome.

Next up we have the little brother, stuck in the shadows, no one quite knows who he is. I don't have a clue about any of Corey Graves's work so when I was reading his promo I almost felt bad, like he was speaking directly at me. So you know you're doing a good job at connecting with the reader. Dean Ambrose is the unstable leader the way I see it, although I do like the touch of him never having anything to do with the other guys, whether it's true or not remains to be seen but it's an interesting direction to take it. All in it was a fantastic debut and a great way to make an impact. Look forward to seeing if your first impression lives up to the hype.

2. Randy Orton and Kane promo **** - Four stars

This promo was my second favourite of the show and not without reason, it was a lot of fun from top to bottom. It has a great shock factor plus it leaves the reader wondering about what's going to happen next which is what you want on a week to week feud basis. Austin first: The way you play Randy Ortons character was a lot different to mine, not my cup of tea character wise but the writing for him was spot on for what you were going for so there's nothing I can fault with it I can only say that I hope we see Orton delve into his darker side when he's up against the big red machine, which I'm sure he will. Kane's entrance was fucking awesome so credit to whoever was responsible for that, love a good bit of descriptive writing. Jons part: This is where the promo picked up big time, god I've missed you as Kane <3

Sitting the chair on Ortons throat right off the bat was a nice creative idea, then the promo was top quality all the way through, particularly enjoyed the parts about how you were going to prove that Kane isn't going soft and that he's still the same demon he always was, the scary part is that this is only the beginning of Kanes road to taking over XWL and I am strapped in for the ride, fuck yeah.

3. Ted DiBiase finds a set of balls **** - Four stars

THANK YOU! This is the side of Ted that I've been wanting, I know the whole point of his gimmick is to be a little cheesy and never too serious but with all the situations he's been in recently I'm glad you brought this intensity into the pay per view that it counted. This was a great read and it caught me off card, if we see this Ted on a weekly basis not everyone will be wanting him fired mischief Just all the way through it really comes across that Ted is pissed off and tired with being the punchline, tired of not stepping up when it matters and tired of letting people get away with the shit that they pull. What makes this promo better is that you went on to win the match so now Ted has legitimacy around him again and he's proved that he can back up his words.

My only advice would be to not come out all singing and dancing next show, I expect a celebration sure, but keep the goals in mind and have Ted be more determined than ever. He's saw the dark days and he doesn't wanna end up back there so he's got to prove that he deserves his place on the roster by working the hardest. Hope to see more great stuff like this in the future David, keep it up.

Zanders write up of the week:

Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose - Ladder match

There's not a thing to dislike about this match, right away we're treated to a lightening quick start as Dean jumps Dolph from behind and just goes apeshit on him, throwing him into the ring post and then the announce table before laying him out off of the barricade! All in the first paragraph, a quick start in a ladder match is a great choice and made me want to keep reading, it fits Deans unstable personality perfectly. The entire match carries the same trend of wanting to keep reading, it's just littered with plenty of fun spots, innovative stuff which can be hard when writing a match considering everything that's been done both in the league and in real life. Loved Dean being superkicked through the table, only to pretty much no sell it to Dolphs disbelief. Liked the addition of Ambrose nailing a knee trembler on the steps, can't climb if you can't walk, factors like that always make the match more interesting. Then Dolph targets the knee, basic wrestling stuff but you'd be surprised how many people don't do it.

Love the hanging spot, always fun to see in real life so I'm glad you used it but holy shit at how you got out of it, Dean taking the time to grab the weapons was a little weird, assuming he'd be panicking more but the image that followed more than made up for it, surely Dolph is down and out now. Now Deans arm is injured but Dolphs too hurt to capitalize, great stuff and the pics make it a lot easier to read and imagine. Dean using his knee trembler may have done more harm than help but it helps show how crazy the fucker is. All of a sudden the lights are out and now things get even more interesting, ohshit they're after Ambrose, the image of Dolph smiling in the corner just shows how much these men hate each other but here come some masked men to even the odds, I love it, the storyline so far has been amazing for the past two months and it seems like now it's only getting started. Dolph trying to capitalize on the distraction is just like him but I feel like it's gonna cost him...

I was right, Dolphs valiant effort is no match for how crazy this bastard is as he lets go of the ladder on his own accord just to get rid of Ziggler, the masked men helping him up the ladder is a nice touch, I've already touched on the post match stuff up above so I'll just leave you with this, that was my favourite write up in XWL in a long time, great story telling guys.

[S7]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 TXGqA
The top stories being talked about around the water cooler.

Friends on the down low
Earlier in the night Alex Shelley dropped the name AJ Styles who later returned during the show ina shocking fashion. Are Shelley and Styles still pals without Sabin knowing?

No ladders for divas
Vickie’s recent telling off of AJ and Eve for prematurely announcing themselves in money in the bank match possibly has led her to canceling the whole shindig altogether.

Don’t cry
After being abused by a trio of men, Ziggler was reportedly seen tearing up backstage as he’s continued to be haunted by the night’s events.

[S8]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 KUK1Q
Interview list: Shawn Michaels
CM Punk

[S9]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Is5b2
Last week’s question: You’re going on a long road trip and can only bring three things with you to keep you entertained. What are they?

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 II5cT

{Ted DiBiase}
Honestly, I'm not hard to please, some good music, maybe some games, my iPhone so I can prank call everyone....I'm kidding....okay I only did it once and that's just because Cody is so easy to fool, an Italian accent, a blocked number and he's convinced I'm a police officer informing him that he'll be arrested as soon as he gets to the arena! He didn't take it too well when he found it was all joke...maybe that's why he tried to get me fired? Well, I guess you could say he did, but at least I didn't show up at the arena sneaking around every corner in this ridiculous get up because I thought the police were there waiting for me with a warrant for my arrest! Do you think they'd actually call you if they were? Ah Cody, smart enough to design a petition to get me fired, yet stupid enough to fall for that, bless his heart.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 7

Madison Eagles: A road trip? My entire life is one big road trip, that's the job. One town, gym, arena, sleep and then the next day it's the exact same thing just a different town. So what do I need to keep myself entertained? My iPod for the gym, somewhere to sleep and someone to kick in the head.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 I6uZsPU

Dude Love: Ooowwww! Daddy-O, XWL Newsletter and the stars are most deffinately speaking out right about now. That's right XWL Universe it's me Dude Love, but you already knew that didn't you. Now I know what you're thinking, but Dude how can you be on the Newsletter when you're not even in XWL to begin with. Well my friends when the time is right, the Dude will be strutting his stuff on Breakdown, Redemption and on XWL P.P.V. for each and everyone of you. So let the Dude answer your question pre-emptively, because the Dude knows a thing or two about some road tripping. Now the first thing you need a main man, and the Dude has them a plenty, you can't have a road trip without someone to cut the cheese with you and the Dude has someone in mind for his next trip, oh yes sir indeed. And the second thing you need is the ladies, but you don't need to bring them along, no no NO! You pick them up at the closet pardookie then come the morning you leave them as you head on out of town. Nowfor a third thing, well that's just a little bit unnessesary. All you need is good company by day, and even better company by night if you catch my drift. The Dude might like to travel light, but he knows how to do it right. Ooooowwwwwwwwwwwww! Have Mercy!

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 12-5

Shawn Michaels: What three things? What kind of question is that? Why is this even a thing? Why don't you ask a question that actually matters? Besides everyone already knows the Heartbreak Kid doesn't go anywhere without the Kliq, and when the Kliq are together... anything goes.

[S10]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 1wokB

Men’s Power 15
1- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownjericho (44.5)
A solid promo and of course the title win boosts Y2J up to the top spot.

2- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionicjomo (44)
Morrison retained his championship against Christian and that slides him up into the second position.

3- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionworldchampion (37)
A weak showing from The Game knocks him out of the number one spot for the week.

4- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptioncarlito (34.5)
Carlito screws over MVp to get back to his winning ways.

5- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 NIoQn (31.5)
DiBiase wins his job back and delivers an excellent promo this week.

6- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptiondeanambrose (30)

7- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionmvp (29.5)

8- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionaustinaries (29)

9- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionshawnmichaels (28)

10- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionuszeke (24.5)

11- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptiondolph (23.5)

12- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionchristian (22.5)

13- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownjeffhardy (22.5)

14- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdowntherock (20)

15- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionsteveaustin (14.5)

Women’s Power 5
1-XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionmschif (49.5)
A creepy poem and a victory over Sean Vincent keeps MsChif in place.

2- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownbriebella (42.5)
Brie couldn’t get the job done against Kaitlyn but a solid promo with her sister holds her tight in the two spot.

3- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionlaylael (41.5)
Layla gave a solid interview and then went on to make Beth tap out.

4-XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownbethphoenix (35)

5- XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdowndivaschampionk (32)

[S11]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Xtn3E
Here we take a closer look at three superstars who did pretty well for themselves and three who probably couldn’t wait for the week to be over.

Winners
Ted DiBiase
He got his contract, and now he can move on with his life after overcoming one of the most difficult roadblocks in his career.

CM Punk
Punk embarrassed Vince McMahon not only does he have his job back but now he’s free to go back on the title hunt.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn overcame the odds and defeated Brie Bella to defend her coveted championship belt.

Losers
MVP
Once again MVP was outsmarted on pay per view by Carlito and that led to his defeat thanks to the distraction by Torrie Wilson.

The Bella Twins
Nikki couldn’t get the job done against the debuting Aksana during the pre-show and Brie failed to capture the gold after all the talks and antics.

Triple H
Not only did he not appear on the Pay Per View for a segment but he went on to lose to Jericho in the main event.

[S12]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 EIlsi
Let’s see how our expanding panel responded to our questions this week.

With Uprising over, we're now officially on the road to Final Stand. Who would be your four choices to be in the male and female money in the bank matches? Don't leave out the divas.

Zack: Mr. MITB: Hopefully William Regal or Curt Hawkins, Dean Ambrose, John Morrison, and CM Punk, barring those three have plans already.

Miss MITB: Mia Yim (because I'm an ass who likes the thought of having a push, so long as it's not off a cliff), Paige, Alicia Fox, and MsChif. Those three are the hardest working people with divas that aren't Austin or Stay and aren't Layla, so I think they deserve a shot at glory or whatever.

Bang: Well I already know who's in them... so yeah.

Gaz: Superstars : John Morrison, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Carlito

Divas : MsChif, Beth Phoenix, Brie Bella, Paige

Zander: For the male money in the bank I'd like to see some members who are relatively new get a shot, it could do a great deal in elevating their XWL Career and make their time here a whole lot more fun, not to mention it would raise their desire to promo a huge deal, knowing that they have a shot for the World Championship whenever they want. With that said, I'd give the spots to the following...

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BreakdownmizXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RedemptiondolphXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RedemptionmvpXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionaustinaries

Nobody handles the new guys better than Krzy so under his direction the promo's could be great and also with Adam in the mix they would find a new challenge both in the game and on the stick. A 50/50 with established members and new guys could be great and I'd love to see how it plays out.

As for the divas:

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BreakdownbriebellaXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RedemptionajlXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionevetorres

Here you have a good mix of promo'ers and all four are great in the game so it could really go either way, in the mean time have Layla vs Kaitlyn at Final Stand for the title and then from there you have a great feud regardless of the outcome, if they choose to cash in that is.

Austin: My four picks for the Male Money In The Bank would go as followed. Christian, because did you really expect me to choose anyone else besides myself? Nah but serious, after I win this World Series thing, I'll be ready to beat some people in the ring with the briefcase hung above the ring. Baby steps, baby steps to claim the World Heavyweight Championship. Second pick, Dean Ambrose because Legal is awesome as him. His promos are World Heavyweight Championship material and he deserves it more then most people right now, at least in my opinion. Plus it would be a fresh face into the World Heavyweight Championship scene, member wise and superstar wise. Third pick, Dolph Ziggler. Once again, a new face to the main event scene. Adam has been pretty steady as Ziggler, making all of the feuds he has been in lately good and he plays Ziggler's character perfectly, or at least as close as one could get to perfect. Wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler as World Heavyweight Champion either. Last pick, it's a tie honestly, either Cody Rhodes or John Morrison. I feel both of them could be a good fourth pick and it's hard to choose one over the other. Stay has been pretty fluent as Morrison, bringing a good face to the title scene of XWL and just got over two good wins over myself. And for Penguin as Cody, is there anything to say? His Cody is one of the most creative people in XWL and he deserves the World Heavyweight Championship. My MITB is pretty Red if I do say so myself.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionchristian XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptiondean
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptiondolph XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionicjomo or XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptioncody

My divas Money In The Bank. I know this first pick was already confirmed to not be in but this is my choices for a reason. But my first pick is Eve Torres and despite Ash just retaking her, I know he will do good. It's not a I feel he could do good, I know he will do real good and he deserves it in my opinion but maybe next year, Ash </3 Second pick of mine for Money In The Bank, gotta go with MsChif, because why not? She's awesome. Krzy is awesome. Nothing else I need to say lol. Third choice, Nikki Bella because Brie was just in the title scene, I feel that if one of his people should be in then it should be Nikki. Not saying Brie is bad or anything, but Brie just had like five shots in a row. Nikki time. Last pick, Layla even though this won't happen, I know that for a fact. But once again, it's my picks for a reason. Layla is probably THE Diva of XWL and she had the briefcase last year but did she win it in the match? No, but I'd like to see that.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionevetorres XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionmschif
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownnikki XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionlayla

Adam: If I could choose who would be in the MITB matches. For the male one I'd choose something like Dolph Ziggler (obviously), Dean Ambrose, Carlito and MVP. I think it'd be cool featuring two feuds in it like that. And for the female MITB I'd choose Beth Phoenix, Layla, A Bella and AJ or Eve. I can't really decide whether I'd choose AJ or Eve since they're both at the same stance in terms of just being picked up.

Shuggz: Dolph Ziggler - Regardless of any current feuds or not, Ziggler should be a guarenteed spot in my opinion. I don't overly care if Adam hasn't been as active as much of late, but when he is active he is the dog's bollocks. He can always put out great promos, he usually does well in matches and he plays a great Dolph Ziggler. If Adam does not get into the Money in the Bank then there will be a conspiracy at hand and more reasons for Ewantu to protest and be pissed.

Mankind - After being screwed out of his World Title match it only makes sense, plus what is a ladder match if it's not including someone like Mick Foley? Bang has been doing a bang up job as Mankind, he's been very consistent so I think that he deserves a chance to be in the Money in the Bank.

Dean Ambrose - Would work even better if Ziggler is involved but Legal has been one of the best people as of late, he's been the guy to watch especially with Ambrose. Being a huge fan of the guy I am happy that he is not going to waste and if anybody should be in the Money in the Bank it should be Ambrose. Just imagine what that nutcase would do with the briefcase.

CM Punk - Fuck you, that's why.

MsChif
Paige
Layla
Beth Phoenix

Don't ask me why because I can't be bothered coming up with a lie.

Stay: First off, I'd like to say that I'm really looking forward to these MITB matches as this will be my first Final Stand, so it'll be cool to see the builds and everything. Let's start off with the male MITB. I think a lot of superstars have shown promise in XWL, but four particular choices stand out for me and although Jomo would be a choice for me, I won't include myself.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BreakdownusjeffhardyXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptiondolph
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RedemptiondeanXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Breakdownmiz

I think all of these men, over the past few weeks, how shown that they have what it takes to be on the next level, the World Heavyweight Champion. The Miz has had a quiet impressive win streak despite losing to Aries and his promos are solid. Dolph and Dean feud have just been one of the best , their matches are justi intense, and the United States Champion, Jeff Hardy has become one of my favorites and has shown a lot of progress over the past few months.

For the ladies, I think I would like to see the following divas in the MITB and I won't pick myself again:

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RedemptionmschifXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionmadison
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Redemptionlayla

Beth Phoenix and Layla have been very impressive as of lately, it seems like neither one has the advantage so far. I'd love to see them in the ladder match, we've already seen them in tables matches, this would be even better. Layla has yet to receive a fair title shot, neither has Beth. MsChif is pretty self-explanatory. She's one of the best divas XWL has to offer, she fights both men and women, watch of guys. And Madison Eagles, she's impressed me with her promos and has been one of the divas to watch for in 2013.

It's 2013 and it's hard not to feel that the same guys are in the spotlight that were in it in 2012. Who are three wrestlers whose careers you feel WWE is wasting right now?

Zack: Tensai. I'm probably not the only one who would say this, but he had come a loooong way from when he was let go back in 2004. He was one of the more popular gaijins at the time WWE re-signed him, and putting him in a comedy gimmick is definitely not what I expected. Maybe this new thing with Brodus will get him over, but considering it's Brodus, and neither of them can dance, I won't get my hopes up.

As much as I hate him, Zack Ryder. I don't think he deserves it, but his show got WWE so damn high on him. He won the US title then started getting killed by Kane and eventually fell harder than....he fell pretty fucking far. It sucks for him because WWE actually considered giving him a chance at a push then just killed it and just left him in the dust for other people. He was over as all hell with pretty much all demographics, he seems like the perfect cheesy face that could be a main event player, as much as it pains me to type that.

Finally, Alex Riley. People were high on him too when he first broke away from Miz, I remember people were saying he'd be a main event player "in a few months", but by August, he was just jobbing on Superstars. I don't think he's even been on Raw since he got fed to Tensai in his debut. Which is a shame, I actually kind of like Riley, and it'd be great to see WWE give him another chance.

Honorable mentions: Curt Hawkins, Tyson Kidd, Derrick Bateman, William Regal, Dolph Ziggler (he's had many great chances to cash in, including this week's Raw, but WWE just won't pull the trigger on him cashing it in.)

Bang: Really, I don't see anyone that's ready for the big step up to being a big main-eventer yet. I'd love to see Dolph Ziggler step up soon and it looks like he will, but I'm not confident that he'll stay there for the long term until he gets a chance to go on his own and not have a mouth piece or a bodyguard who's basically unknown. I get that they're going for like a Michaels/Diesel/Sherri kind of thing, I'm just not convinced it will work.

I'd like to see this Brodus/Tensai thing go somewhere as I genuinely think these two are probably the best two big men WWE have had in a long time, hopefully they'll turn heel soon, and just dominate, I reckon they could be the next Minnesota Wrecking Crew, and with Kane and Daniel Bryan as champs it could lead to a very interesting feud.

There's other like McGillicutty, Hawkins and Ryder. Guys like like, but Ziggler, Brodus and Tensai are the main guys I'd like to see take the step up.

Gaz: It was hard to choose just three for this because IMO there's quite a few.

Zack Ryder: for sure, Good in the ring and on the mic. Has shown he can sell merchandise, and get over. I'm really not sure why WWE lets him rot on Superstars or whatever.

Tyson Kidd : Kidd is great in the ring, but not really been given the chance to do much in WWE bar his brief MITB push. Kidd could be a lot more than he was used before his injury since he was mainly on NXT.

Justin Gabriel : Probably biased but I think Gabriel could easily be a good IC/US Champ. He had that brief run with Cody but nothing came from it, I think if used more and given more of a chance he could get over, and mic skills would improve with it.

Zander: 1. Tensai - Tensai is a destructive force, a big man with the ability to wrestle very well and they piss it all away and have him be Santino's punchline or wear lingerie on live television, he'll be wishing he never left Japan and who could blame him.

2. Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow - I know they are finished now as a team but you've gotta wonder what the point in them teaming was in the first place, Cody should be chasing mid card gold or feuding with upper midcard people at this stage and Sandow was just getting on a roll as a dominant singles competitor, them boom they throw them in a team and make them essentially Hell No's punchbag for title fights. They should have either pulled the trigger on a title win at the rumble or not have teamed them at all.

3. Tyson Kidd - I'm aware that he's injured but still, last year it pissed me off how much they kept teasing bringing him up as a regular player on Raw and Smackdown. No one has a bad word to say about the guy and he's twice as talented as half of the roster, give him a break and pull the trigger. Give him the chance to do what he does and try to get over.

Austin: Alex Riley, Curt Hawkins and Ted DiBiase. Too lazy to write down reasons.

Adam: The first person I would've said a couple weeks ago is Trent Baretta but sadly he is released now. #1 now is definitely Michael McGillicutty. He's improved vastly since his dreadful "Genesis of McGillicutty" promo in 2010 and he's really become a ring general putting on great matches and from what I've seen his promos are getting better too. The fact that he's not a regular on RAW or SmackDown is a shame. #2 is The PrimeTime Players and mainly Titus O'Neil. The fact that these guys haven't been tag champions yet is saddening as I still find them the most entertaining tag team in the past few months, hopefully they get the straps when Kane and Daniel eventually split. #3 is Wade Barrett. I know this may be an odd choice because he's the Intercontinental Title but I feel since he returned he should've been above that title and in some serious feuds. But instead he's facing Sheamus and Orton every week and in a feud with Bo Dallas, having someone like Damien Sandow in Wade's current position is what I'd prefer.

Shuggz: Kofi Kingston - The first person that came to mind was Kofi, despite me not overly liking the guy you can't help but feel he is going to waste. He is a huge crowd favourite, he had a great deal of momentum coming off of his feud with Orton and then it just went nowhere. Normally that would've been it, his breakout moment but whether Orton had something to do with it or WWE didn't have faith in Kofi he just seemed to get lost back in the mix after that.

R-Truth - Two things ruined it for this guy. The Miz and his suspension. His heel persona was one of the best things going at that time and WWE completely dropped the ball with it by pairing him up with that complete and utter ring piece known as The Miz. It took away all of his momentum, it wasn't nearly as entertaining anymore and it got him nowhere. I just don't find him as entertaining anymore, after seeing what he can do as a heel why would you want him to be a crowd favourite? Even his little jimmy shtick was funnier when he was heel.

Bray Wyatt - I know that this is an odd one but why on Earth is this guy still on NXT? There is money to be made off of this man, he is the most interesting thing the WWE have right now and they are not putting him to use. While I do find his Charlie Manson type role on NXT to be entertaining, I feel they could be putting him to better use elsewhere.

Stay: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 JackSwagger7_crop_exact_crop_exact

Look at that poor, poor face, he looks so sad and I can't really blame him. WWE really dropped the ball with him. Sure he doesn't have the best promo skills because of lisp and the fact that they're just not that good, Jack Swagger has the wrestling skills, he could do a lot more if given more time, no more matches with Santino, make him face better people. It seems like they're doing something with him now so I'll just wait and see.

The last person that WWE is wasting, no it's not JTG, no it's not Zack Ryder, no it's not Ted DiBiase, it's not even a superstar, it's actually a diva and her name is Natayla.

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 RAW_918_Photo_094

Look at that picture, good times man, good times. It pains me to see how far Natayla has fallen. She was once the WWE Divas Champion, she had a good reign, she was picking up victories left and right and then she lost it in a Fatal-4-way match to Eve Torres and she never really recovered. Natayla is the best diva talent WWE has right now, why is she even being forced to come out with Khali and dancing around and previously losing week after week. Natalya deserves to be treated better, I'm surprised she even sticks around. #NataylaForDivasChampFKaitlyn.

I can't be the only one that's imagined being a wrestler. If you were one, what would your entrance theme be? Your finisher(s)? What attire would you wear? What catchphrase would you use. And most importantly which wrestler(s) would you want to face?

Zack: Oh, if I were a wrestler. First off I wouldn't be 5'8, 168 pounds. If I had to use a theme, right now it'd be "A Warriors Call" by Volbeat. Why? It'd dip into my personality: loud, obnoxious, high-octane, fast-paced, etc. etc. It'd seem like a kind of pumped-up, energetic face theme which I feel like I could play well, as I'm a pretty energetic guy. My finishers: Because I'm such a mark for the move, the Koji Clutch, and a Snap Reverse STO. Though, on my CAW on WWE '13, I change my finishers like every three weeks so it's kind of hit and miss. Speaking of which, if I were a wrestler I'd look like my CAW, which Austin has seen and can agree with me if I say it looks like crap. But his is a skinny mofucka who does an F5 and looks like crap too. mischief

Bang: Oddly enough I've been really tempted about doing this recently, but I'd want to do it right. Go to Japan and learning from the likes of Muta and Tokyo Joe, but you know money is a pretty big issue, as I have none.

I'm guessing you mean ideally, because if I ever got to WWE, I'd just be given some Jim Johnston song and terrible ringname. But this would be nice, and it's an acoustic cover so right up TNA's alley.

As for my finishers I've always like the Cloverleaf so I'd probably use that, and maybe the Pele Kick. And I do love me a good Hurricanrana and German Suplex, so I'd like to throw it a few of those. And occasionally a Northern Lights.

Ring gear wise I'd wear full length tights because more room for designs and I'm sure I could draw something cool to go on there, not OTT, just simple and effective. And I'd wear a mask too, I've always liked Lucha Libre and Puroresu wrestling. The vast majority of Mexican wrestlers have always wore a mask and a lot of Japanese wrestlers I've like since forever wore them too. Guys like Jushin Liger, Hayabusa, Mistico, Mankind, Juventud, LA Parka, Tiger Mask. They've all wore masks and for a lot of them the mysticism of it has always made them more interesting to me. I'd probably wear a Hayabusa style mask.

Can't say I've really thought of a catchphrase or multiple ones. But I'd love to work against the guy's I've previously listed Liger, Muta, LA Parka and guys like KENTA, Tanaka, guys that I could really learn from. Anyone that I could learn from I'd love to work with, and anyone that's generally a real hard worker, I'd hate to put my body on the line for someone that's out for themselves, can't say I'd be too eager to do Deathmatches either. I'd love to wrestle Hayabusa, as he said he wouldn't say never to wrestling again in 2008, but I seriously doubt he'll ever wrestle again.

Gaz: Most of these I have no idea for, since a lot of it depends on what Character you'd play so i'm not sure.

Theme i'd probably use is :

Has for wrestlers I'd like to face, since it'd obviously a dream thing I'm going to list past/present wrestlers :

CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H, Bret Hart, British Bulldog

There's a lot more and I could go on for days, but I'll leave it at that.

Zander: Entrance theme would be Stricken by Disturbed.
- My finishers would be a Sitout Spinebuster variation that I've been working on.
- My attire would be royal blue trunks with black and white designs on theme, blue boots, black knee pads and black elbow pads. Custom hoodie for entrance.
- I'd want to face any wrestler I could get my hands on, that's how you grow and become a better wrestler.

Austin: .

Adam: I honestly couldn't decide on any of these, I'm very sorry. Hard question, to make up for it here's a video of Cats morphing into Croissants.

Shuggz: This was kind of a weird question, I didn't overly care for it because I don't ever think I've put that much thought into it but screw it, here goes....

Theme
Bankrobber - The Clash
It's a good song and it's different from what most people would use, most of the days it's a fast rock song so it would stand out.

Attire
God knows, I don't know why you imagined what you were wearing Krzy...

Catchphrases
I'd rather not, while I've used catchphrases while promo'ing in the league and such, I can't imagine ever coming up with one let alone saying it. It seems kind of odd to have a catchphrase these days and the majority are quite corny (MIZ!).

Who I'd like to face
CM Punk
El Generico
Kevin Steen
Austin Aries
Zander

A pretty good list of people to face imo.

Stay: I've never thought about my whole character, hmm. Let's see, I don't listen to much music, but if I could borrow a theme, I'd borrow Edge's or Ziggler's because they're my favorites. My finisher would be springboard codebreaker, it would be so much fun to actually pull off. I would wear an attire more similar to Dolph Ziggler's. For a catchphrase, I'd say "The end is inevitable", corny I know, but it's wrestling. One person I'd like to face is John Morrison, he's my favorite wrestler. We could put on one of the best high-flying matches ever! I mean, he is the best, run4. I would also love to face John Cena, because let's be honest, the half of the crowd would be against him no matter what, I'd have fans, and then I'd be buried just like that.

[S13]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 WzuRn
Here’s a roster update as we delve deeper into the game!
XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Ox4lwlM

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 GuVOAqK

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Y9O84bd

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 GG8fdjl

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 W88Yz5u

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 U4yyLjg

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 PipsfEz

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 BV2Hynv

[S14]XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 IDHj4
So above all I’m doing this newsletter for you guys, so if there’s something that you want to see added or changed or tweaked, let me know and I’ll be happy to take a look into doing something about it. If you also ever want to contribute in any way just tell me… or else.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm

<3 stay
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:55 am

Always a great read good job Krzy.

Surprised to see how 4 people thought that I should be in the MITB hug
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Even after my departure, this newsletter continues to be a pain in the neck of Cody Rhodes. (Your ex-savior.) Now it has published comments from Ted DiBiase slandering my intelligence.

Good read though Klass
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:36 am

The Forbidden One wrote:
Even after my departure, this newsletter continues to be a pain in the neck of Cody Rhodes. (Your ex-savior.) Now it has published comments from Ted DiBiase slandering my intelligence.

Good read though Klass

Let's make our own Newsletter, with Blackjack and Hookers <3
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 am

Oh yeah, btw krzy, cena is my main superstar now, not Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 am

Ash wrote:
The Forbidden One wrote:

Good read though Klass

I'd read it for the blackjack. :tna:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Zack wrote:
Ash wrote:
The Forbidden One wrote:

Good read though Klass

And miss out on the boobs and hookers? What's wrong with you!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Ash wrote:
Zack wrote:
Ash wrote:
The Forbidden One wrote:

Good read though Klass

If he wanted to see a hooker he'd hang out with his girlfriend. <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Bang wrote:
Ash wrote:
Zack wrote:
Ash wrote:
The Forbidden One wrote:

Good read though Klass

If he wanted to see a hooker he'd hang out with his girlfriend. <3

What my girlfriend does on her own time is none of your business, sir. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000   XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 2/6: The things I'd do for $250,000
Page 1 of 1