Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple LKVnE

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Diva’s Corner
[S6] Reviews
[S7]Spots of the Week
[S8]Quotes of the Week
[S9] Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
[S10]Interview
[S11] Superstar Rankings
[S12] The Stars Speak Out
[S13]Wrap Up

[S1]Archives
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12, 6/10/12, 6/17/12
6/25/12, 7/1/12

[S2]Overview
Folks it really has been a rough week for us here at the newsletter. From a wild night partying in Vegas before, during and after Digital Decision to missing flights, cancelled flights, and delayed flights during our trip to Canada to interview Christian, it was definitely hectic for our small staff. But we’re back and we’re keeping with our promise to keep this going through the summer. So bear with us and please forgive us for this off week as we get back into the swing of things, and we can assure you the Newsletter will be back in full force next week.

[S3]Spotlight: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple
……….If they don’t mess it up, and believe me that’s a pretty big if, Michael McGillicutty and Maryse can be quite the tandem here in XWL. We saw what Evan and Michelle were able to do, but this is something different. Never before have the holders of both Money in the Bank briefcases been romantically linked, and if they truly work together, they could be a dominate force.

……….And of course these aren’t just bold-claims, these are situations, that are a little more plausible and have a higher chance of happening than you may think. If you really don’t believe that these two can truly do some damage in this company when they’re working as one, then you really need a reality and a fact check.

……….So check this out: Michael McGillicutty is one of the fastest rising stars in recent months in XWL outside of Joey Ryan, and that’s saying something. That’s saying that McGillicutty has brought his A-game from the word go, and he’s only slipped a few times but he’s always gotten better, stronger and smarter. He’s been Xtreme Champ and in his run he made that title look credible, he made Chavo look credible during their short tiff, and he even made Ted tolerable and that’s no easy feat.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Michael-mcgillicutty-pictures-03
I’m sure he’d trade in that shirt for a title.

……….McGillicutty has stepped up to the plate and he’s hit more homers than he’s struck out, and at the rate he’s going he’s going to keep rising up until XWL has no choice but to hand him the title. Sure he lost against Ted, but Ted damn near had to kill himself to retain the belt. And though Edge may have thought he did a good thing by stopping McGillicutty from cashing in, he actually made a grim mistake.

……….McGillicutty probably would have lost, he wasn’t thinking rationally, he was thinking emotionally, and when you let your emotions take over you let your mind get clouded and you let yourself be vulnerable to mistakes. That night would have been a disaster for McGillicutty, but now he gets the chance to sit back and wait and plot out his course of action, so when he does cash in he’ll have no problems walking away with the big belt.

……….He says he’s interested in the Intercontinental title? We all know that’s a lie because we all know what the grand prize is that all superstars seek to win. McGillicutty may be acting like the loss at Digital Decision has discouraged him, but it wouldn’t be too foolish to think that he’s eyeing the world title scene very carefully.

……….And then you have Maryse who has always been a relevant diva and why she’s been overlooked by management for so long is a shame. She’s been working hard, she’s been working the mic and she’s been working the men backstage, but finally she has her chance to take her XWL career to the next level after securing herself the Money in the Bank briefcase. Now the power is in her hands and the ball is in her court and she better be careful to not waste the biggest shot she’s had.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0mB2yphatMGFcZf5J95gVLlqgqcdMaZadUMLXQn8hXSlu7zEB
If winning the belt means we’ll see her in this dress again I’m all for it.

……….Maryse is close to the belt you can feel it, but you can also feel her tremble whenever Kharma gets near, and until she takes care of that problem it wouldn’t be too wise to start pursuing the Divas Championship. You can see the hunger in her eyes, and the more weeks pass that she has to stare at a briefcase instead of the title you have to believe that she may be getting a little bit antsy and quite a bit eager, but she needs to wait. She needs to take this slowly, act methodically because one of the worst feelings is having something right in your grasp before it’s abruptly pulled from your fingertips and Maryse will experience that very painful and gut-wrenching feeling if she recklessly charges into a title match.

……….We saw how those two worked together to stop… well slow down Kharma, and if they truly have each other’s backs when they could easily help each other secure a title victory and the a reign featuring these two would be glorious, even if they despise people like you and me. So let’s see if Maryse and McGillicutty are truly in sync because before they realize it they’ll be depending on each other to take their careers to the next level and keep it there.

[S4]Feud Updates
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemp1
Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
Orton and Ziggler had some choice words for each other with things escalating after Dolph’s match against Styles.

Batista vs. Crimson
A low blow won’t make the relationship between these two any better.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Breakd
AJ Styles vs. Joey Ryan
Despite several losses to his rival, Styles continues to battle on though Ryan doesn’t see him as much of a threat anymore.

[S5]Diva’s Corner
Quick peak at what the Divas have been up to.
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple A2Tjg
*AJ left her Chickbuster partner hanging leading to The Beautiful People victory. Are problems starting before the two are even officially back together?

*Eve has been announced as the new Executive Administrator, are the rest of the divas in trouble?

*Maryse and Ted are done, but she’s moved on quickly. Will this be more of a distraction to Ted than he’ll let on? And what does Kharma want with her.

*Natalya had some choice words for her the XWL divas, but Maryse made her eat those words so now Natalya will have to bounce back if she wants to make her dream of being champ a reality.

*After a heated backstage argument, Layla defended her title against her former bff Michelle and now looks on to her next opponent.

*Who is the mystery diva that wrestled Raquel and who laid her out after her match?

[S6] Newsletter Reviews
One of our editors takes a look at the segments of both brands. Introducing the short and sweet quick review!
Digital Decision
Spoiler:
Redemption
Eve
Promo was a promising first start and enjoyed Eve talking about how she used Teddy and is too pretty to be near fans, interested to see how this plays out over time.

Curt Hawkins
Another nice back and forth between you and Reks. Keep this up as it’s a nice change of pace, but be sure to mix it up so it doesn’t get stale.

John Cena
The promo was good and liked the replay with the mop bucket and the remarks made about how you handled Sheamus and how Christian ran away from you. Week by week you’re getting a little better at being Cena.

DiBiase/Maryse
I like how Ted complained about Maryse was ignoring him when he didn’t mention her once during his PPV interview. Was great how Maryse had a sarcastic remark for everything, and how upset she got Ted without even trying.

Dolph
Weird that Dolph’s complaining about the US title scene when he’s on Redemption but other than that it was a nice promo that showed the relationship between the two isn’t a smooth going as you would have thought.

Joey Ryan
Loved the way it started and the way Ryan went off about the room he was in, as usual a great promo from you. Now let’s see how well you do in KOTR.

Triple H
Hayman coming out on behalf of Brock Lesnar was a nice way to keep things going, though it makes me wonder whatever happened to Johnny Ace.

Maryse/McGillicutty/DiBiase
Maryse talking about how Ted never called during her trip to Paris adding an interesting side note to this little triangle. Ted ranting about her being obsessed with clothes and shoes was amusing and the way he got super srs about Edge and Cody was a nice way to wrap things up.

DiBiase/Rhodes
The back and forth between you two was great though it’s a shame it’ll probably be the last for a while since it’s gonna be Edge/Ted now.

Sin Cara
Well you spoiled the Xtreme Title results, you had Sin Cara mention haters, and you had him curse so it definitely was an odd read, though I’ll give you props for having his parts in all Spanish.

John Cena 2
So basically he’s trying to hide how upset he is about the loss. He’ll be all right though.

Randy Orton
Epic promo and really loved the menacing and threatening tone of it all. Nonetheless is one word tho.

Layla/Michelle
Was a really good promo between you two. Was hoping for a little bit more back and forth instead of the two taking turns making a big speech but it worked out fine and Michelle announcing that she’s getting a title match was a nice twist considering everything.

McGillicutty/Maryse
First promo as a couple and it was great! Good to see Kharma back as well, will she ever reveal why she’s been going after Maryse?

Batista/Crimson
Crimson had some good points about Batista, and Tista had a feud solid comebacks as well, looking forward to seeing what you two are able to put together.

Sheamus
F you for crapping on the xtreme belt.

Santino
This was something else.

Breakdown
Chris Jericho
Parts of it were a bit repetitive, and setting a World Title goal wasn’t necessarily realistic since he’s not your main, but was an overall solid debut.

Natalya
Good promo for what it was and if Natalya keeps winning then people are going to have to start paying attention. I did forget about that stuff with Raquel for a sec, so hopefully something comes of it now.

Miz
Very intense and very good after match promo here though technically Miz doesn’t have to beat 7 people in KOTR, but seeing him in the chamber would be something cool.

Daniel Bryan
Looks like HBK literally beat respect into Bryan and the announcement of him being in KotR would have been more exciting and dramatic if it wasn’t a passing remark. Was a good promo otherwise though, and that seg with McGillicutty should be great.

Edge
Was a bit repetitive at parts but it was a great debut as heel Edge and I’m looking forward to seeing you develop this more.

Dolph/Styles/Joey/Curtis
Dolph’s opening bit was great, I don’t get why Joey’s theme would confuse the fans since only one person uses the term mustache ride, but regardless his boasting about the stuff he did to Dolph was great, Curtis coming out of nowhere added humor and made this seg even better. I do like how Dolph said he wouldn’t do something dastardly like attack Foley from behind after what he did to Orton at the PPV, and I’m curious to see where this investigation goes.

[S7] Spots of the Week

Redemption
Check out the finish to Davey Richards’ and Randy Orton’s epic match!

Breakdown
Check out a replay of just how HBK retained his title!

Divas
Missed how Maryse put away Natalya? Watch the moment again!

[S8] Quotes of the Week
“How do you go from Chris Jericho to Ted DiBiase?”
-Chris Jericho

“Teddy, like many men was overcome and within just a few minutes I could tell he was already eating out of the palm of my hand.”
-Eve Torres

“…and anyone who thinks Chris Jericho still has it are hippies who get their news from newspapers and still play the PS2 because they can’t let go of the past.”
-Alex Shelley

“How the hell is facing Mr. Rainbow Brite a good thing?”
-Curt Hawkins

“LET'S GO RYDER! WOO WOO WOO! LET'S GO RYDER! WOO WOO WOO!”
-The Miz

“And Sheamus deserved every bit of sludge that was in there rubbing up against his face too.”
-John Cena

[S9]Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
The top stories floating about the water cooler.
The end?
Heath Slater was heard saying that he’d quit if he lost another match. Will he hold true to that promise?

Mr. Anderson was reportedly fired for going after Mick Foley. Will the man who attacked Foley receive the same punishment?

Miz is rumored to be planning a vacation is King of the Ring doesn’t go his way.

Those emotions
Cena reportedly through a fit backstage after losing yet another title match. Will this anger show on Redemption?

Return on the horizon?
Is Brock Lesnar really on his way back? Our sources tell us he’ll be back sooner then you think.

[S10]Interview: Christian
Let’s hope the trip to Canada was worth it.
Interviewer: So Christian, are you sure you couldn't stay at the arena to speak to me? Did I really have to come up to Canada for this interview?

Christian: I'm more sure then I've probably ever been. Being the Intercontinental Champion and XWL 15 Champion has its benefits you know, one includes having my personal interviews being done where I want, when I want.

Interviewer: Well it's nice to see your ego is as big as ever. Do you really think that there's no man in XWL that can stop you?

Christian: First of all, it's not my ego. I have the right to be this confident and deserving in what I'm receiving. You want to see ego, go talk to Dolph Ziggler. Secondly, I've done something no Intercontinental Champion has done since Wade Barrett was the champion. Any idea what that was? Defend the title. Ziggler couldn't do that, Joey Ryan couldn't do that, and Davey Richards couldn't do it. I've done it twice now and I plan to do it again. They say John Cena is one of the best in XWL apparently, which sounds wrong to me but whatever, if I can beat one of the best then there is probably no one who could beat me. This just isn't me being cocky, this is just me being true. I've beat the best and I'm ready to continue beating the best to be the best.

Interviewer: And do you look to the reigns of the past great champions like Wade Barrett or Shawn Michaels as a way to prepare yourself for the road ahead as champion?

Christian: At first I did, but now I don't. The paths Shawn Michaels and Wade Barrett took as Intercontinental Champion were good, I admit that. History proves it. But each just over stayed their welcome. Wade got too cocky, defending in a Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber and then tried to go for the World Heavyweight Championship too. It got to him and now where is he, he isn't Intercontinental Champion for sure and he isn't World Heavyweight Champion anymore. Shawn Michaels, he did nothing wrong. Just he is a bit old, wouldn't you agree? He wasn't exactly ready for 14 months, his mindset might have been but his body in a whole wasn't. I'm still pretty young and no one can stop me because I'm taking the positives out of each champion's book and using it to my advantage and to become the greatest XWL superstar to hold this title.

Interviewer: So you really think you have a shot at breaking HBK's record, despite XWL being arguably filled with more talent today than it was yesterday?

Christian: Despite what you said about the talent, once I face a person once I know how they fight. Eventually, people will be getting a second shot at this title once I've run through the whole division and it will already be 2 months just like that when Supremacy comes, 12 more months won't be too hard to break. If Shawn Michaels was able to do it, then I'll be able to do it and If I don't, it would be a major conspiracy or fluke against me.

Interviewer: And what was the deal with changing the look of the title? Do you really think it'll wipe the slate clean? Why not just bring in a new belt if you were really looking to do something different?

Christian: Let me ask you something, this belt was once sat on the pelvic region of Joey Ryan and I don't know if he had a pair of underwear on or what, but that’s just a small reason. This is a new age in XWL history, we had the era of Evan Bourne as World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler as Intercontinental Champion and DX as United States Champion but that all passed. We moved on to an era of Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Ted DiBiase with others like Rock, CM Punk and Chris Jericho in there too. And now, I consider this the newest era in XWL history. This is probably XWL at its prime and we've had a new brand introduced, a new medal introduced, why not have a new look for a title introduced? Did you question Jack Swagger when he changed the look of the United States Championship back when he held it? I bet not, because you weren’t even around were you? So just to make it simple, things change, people change, and even titles change.

Interviewer: And what if this title changes hands at Supremacy? Would you still be this confident?

Christian: If the title changes hands at Supremacy? Ha, nice joke. The title won't change hands. Got it? Next question please.

Interviewer: You mentioned earlier Wade Barrett getting cocky and going for the World Title, has the thought of doing the same never crossed for mind? Aren't you sort of doing the same thing chasing the XWL 15 medal?

Christian: No, because the XWL 15 Medal and World Heavyweight Championship are two different accomplishments completely. World Championship scene, that has tough competitors. XWL 15 Medal scene, I've been walking through the people I've faced like a walk through the park. Edge is not the same as John Bradshaw Layfield, Ted DiBiase is not the same as R-Truth. Wade went on to face the better wrestlers. I'm just holding the 15 Medal to prove how good I am without taking a toll from myself. You could even be looking at the current and last 15 medal holder if things continue the way they are.

Interviewer: So you're basically saying that you can't keep up with the people in the World Title Scene? It's okay to doubt yourself.

Christian: No, not at all. I'm not going for the World Heavyweight Championship for 2 reasons. First of all, I'm busy setting the new standards for the XWL Intercontinental Championship. Secondly, they don't want me up their just yet. But in due time, I'll be sitting right back here with you except this time, I'll have the World Heavyweight Championship on my shoulder. I don't know who I'll be beating for the World Championship in the future so for now, I'm keeping an eye out on who wants to face me for my title. I'd tell Davey Richards to come back, get another shot because embarrassing him was fun, but rematches don't just grow on trees my friend.

Interviewer: And speaking of Edge, who you brought up earlier, what's the deal with him coming back the way that he did? And it's not just him, it's Jericho and you and Maryse and Natalya, is there something in the water in Canada that's making you all act like such jerks? Are you still upset about the Canucks getting eliminated?

Christian: Honestly, I don't know why Edge did until he spoke on Night Of Champions, but I'll just say I liked it because I said this same thing about Davey Richards. Sucking up to the fans gets you somewhere for a little bit of time but eventually, they move on to the next hot topic. Edge probably heard me say that and realized I was right. I don't blame him. Ted had it coming because he injured Edge. But us Canadians aren't jerks, we just are all confident in our abilities. Canadian wrestlers, note I said wrestlers because Canadians like Justin Bieber suck, are good at what they do. American wrestlers on the other hand tend to be a bit more into the hardcore, brawling type of fighting like UFC. And it just so happens that the Canadians of XWL are some of the best wrestlers they have. So it's nothing about something in the water or anything about the Canucks losing, it's because we prove that we are better than every other wrestler.

Interviewer: So what's it like living in Canada? Is the bacon as great as they say it is? Any stories to tell?

Christian: Yes, the Bacon is good. If you want, I have some in the freezer. Heat me some up while you're here. Nothing much to Canada though, kinda like American except the people here are just much easier to talk to and they aren't fat.

Interviewer: Ah, I was waiting for the fat joke and you certainly delivered. I feel like we should end this interview on that high note, what about you?

Christian: If we end it now will you just get me my Bacon already? I'd get it myself but I don't trust you with my medal or my championship. that sound good?

Interviewer: It sounds great, they didn't serve any food on the flight here so I could go for a strip or two.

[S11]Power 15
1) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Breakdownshawnmichaels (82)

2) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionteddibiase (76.5)

3) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Breakdowndanielbryan (75.5)

4) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionrandyorton (73.5)

5) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionicchristian (70)

6) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionjohncena (53)

7) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg (52)

8 ) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptioncody (47.5)

9) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionbrocklesnar (47)

10) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionezekieljackso (46)

11) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple DQfwy (42.5)

12) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionmaryse (41.5)

13) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionjoeyryan (40.5)

14) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionsheamus (37)

15) XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple HtRnA (35)

[S12]The Stars Speak Out
[i]This week we asked what the stars do when they’re not wrestling. Let’s see what they had to say.[/ i]
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionpaige
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple IKonj
[???]
What do I do when I'm not wrestling? Wrestling is my life. Everything I do surrounds wrestling. When I'm not in that ring, kicking barbie arse. I'm studying.. watching every move every Diva makes. I'm working on making myself better, giving me a even bigger advantage than I already have over the entire diva roster. All of this is what separates me from them, whilst they are all out in photo shoots, meeting guys at bars. I'm constantly working to get better than I already am. I am the anti-diva.. and don't you forget it.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionjohncena
[John Cena] When I'm not wrestling I like to take a visit to my home in West Newbury, Massachusetts. Other than that I've also been in movies and released rap albums in the past and those are two things I don't mind doing away from wrestling. But one thing I definitely can't miss when I'm away from the ring is interacting with the members of the CeNation, whether it's at some sort of event, or I just bump into one of them walking down a street.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptiondolph
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Normal_vlcsnap-00042

[Dolph Ziggler] When I'm not in the ring I'm either studying tapes, or in the gym. That's because wrestling is my life and I dedicate myself to it. I'm the hardest working man in professional wrestling and there's not a person in that locker-room that can question me on it. Nobody can match up to me in the ring or out of it, that's why I have the best body in the company, unlike the slobs that infest XWL. I'm in the gym as much as possible, and I just keep on getting better and better. I leave fatties trailing in my dust in the gym, while a wrestling ring is my home, the gym is my second home. But even though I am the single most talented wrestler in the world today, wrestling still like the 5th best thing I do.. Along with being #1 in wrestling, I'm the best at picking up chicks, working out, making fun of Zack Ryder, tweeting and well, let's just say for the last one.. Heels do it behind your back. It doesn't matter what I do, whether it's in the ring or out of it, because I will give 100% as always and show why I am a natural.. Wait, scratch that, I'm THE Natural. And I do everything so damn good I have the right to brag about it because I can! Show... Off!

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptioncody
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Normal_054
[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE. What do I do in my free time? What business is that to you? As far as I'm concerned not only do you not have a right to know what I do in my free time, but you don't even deserve to know what I do in my free time. The lowest point of my day would be the highest point in your ever so pathetic life. The fact that you even think you can stand this close to me, Redemption's Finest, and breathe the same air that I do offends ME. Let me ask you a question for once. What authority do you have roaming backstage and annoying the superstars in this company? I should have security come here right now and apprehend you, but I have something to get off my chest. I'm tired of all these questions from you and this stupid newsletter. It's nothing more than a joke and publishes nothing but lies and gossip. It's repulsive. The fact that people actually read it for entertainment is even beyond MY comprehension. Not to mention the fact that you constantly rate losers like Ted DiBiase and Michael McGillicutty above me. The only reasons why they're even this company is because of their daddies. I'm not here because I'm son of the "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, I'm here because I'm the "Dashingly Insane" Cody Rhodes. Now stop taking up my precious time and scram.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptioncurt
((Curt Hawkins))
What do I do when I'm not wrestling? Ha, funny you ask. Sometimes I play Halo with Reks, or sometimes I defend my XWL World Heavyweight Championship on the popular game, XWL 12, you know, against scrubs like Ted DiBiase and CM Punk. It's pretty fun putting DiBiase through tables, that should happen in real life some time. Partystarter, out.

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Redemptionteddibiase
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Jmjeq

{Ted DiBiase}
What does the leader of the DiBiase Posse love to do when he's not kicking ass inside that squared circle? Well, to put it simple, a little of everything! From hunting, to fishing, to hanging out at the beach and just submerging myself in sand, I don't know, I prefer the simple life...ironic because of who my father is, but what can I say, I guess this apple fell a little further from the tree. I'm also a big community advocate, I love to give back and just make people's days. If I can use my status as a professional wrestler to help others then I'm glad to do it. I've actually organized my own foundation which is where our main objective is to help where help is needed. If some little guy's ill and needs someone to brighten up his day, well then ol' Debo will treat him to an experience he will never forget. As you can see I'm involved in a lot of things, I like to have fun but I also like to give fun. Now if you'll excuse there's a buck over there with my name on it, so in the name of Elmer Fudd, be vewy vewy quiet, I got me some huntin' to do!

{Cameraman}
That's not what he says... he says he's hunting wabbits.

{Ted DiBiase}
But that's a deer, not a wabbit!

The footage then concludes.

Next week’s question:
Have you ever thought about getting a brand change and starting over fresh?

[S13] Wrap Up
Thus ends another newsletter and if you want to be interviewed, and all the other stuff that goes here, let me know because I don’t believe I have anyone lined up for next week.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 am

Krzy, as always.. XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Tumblr_m4id61ue8E1rnvsd6o2_250
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 am

:gig: you read the Crimson/Batista promo... You didn't mention Kurt/Morgan okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 am

This was fantastic, I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Especially how you went over to read the PPV to add in a review for that because you're so klassy. I'm glad you used my idea for the spotlight article because I knew you'd make it look great. The interview with Christian was a fun read, a couple shots at Dolph that I can make reference to in a promo. I'm glad to see a lot of answers for this week too because that's probably one of my favourite parts. Really awesome read.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:30 am

I wasn't sure who to have as my main guy that's why I did the title aim. :run:

Awesome newsletter though, glad you're still putting alot into these. :gig:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 am

btw, dem shitty bitches ain't got nothing on me and ash
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Tumblr_m7b27ejtkF1rpgxfk
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Adam wrote:
btw, dem shitty bitches ain't got nothing on me and ash
XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Tumblr_m7b27ejtkF1rpgxfk

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple   XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 7/16: Introducing the Money in the Bank Power Couple
Page 1 of 1