Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

The End is Here

At an Eye for an Eye two of the most unstoppable men in XWL won both of the chambers, capturing the World Heavyweight and Intercontinental Championships respectively, CM Punk and Wade Barrett. CM Punk has made several claims the past few months saying that he is indeed “The Best in the World.” You would have to admit defeating five of the top superstars in the world today and winning the XWL World Heavyweight Championship would only prove that for the man that is preaching for a change. We all remember the legendary reign of “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels, but right now it looks like Punk might be able to top that.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Gts_cappun
CM Punk putting his rival, Rey Mysterio, to sleep.

When was the last time the “Cult of Personality” even lost a match to someone? He is been tearing through everybody in his path in recent months. Evan Bourne, Chris Jericho, The Rock, Ted DiBiase, Alberto Del Rio, and Justin Gabriel are only a few of the names that have fallen to the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion. At an Eye for an Eye CM Punk was able to outlast The Rock, Ted DiBiase, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, and Justin Gabriel for forty minutes in the same match. Not to mention, he started the match off.

CM Punk went through all the hell and punishment one man could take inside the chamber, and he still came out walking with the victory; and the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. Wade Barrett, on the other hand, may have been one of the last men out in his match, but he still had an impressive showing. No had been eliminated by the time Wade came out of his pod, and then he went on to fight for time around twenty-minutes before capturing the Intercontinental Champions once more. Wade has made his intentions clear, and he wants to double the legendary record of Shawn Michaels. That would be an over two year long reign if you do the math.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Wade-barrett-Intercontinental-championship
Wade Barrett with the Intercontinental Championship

Yet, if you think about, Wade Barrett would be the guy to get the job done. Let’s go back to that one in June, at an event called Unforgiven. Wade Barrett beat five people that night. Batista, Randy Orton, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, and R-Truth were the victims of Barrett that night. Not only did he beat them all that same night, but he beat them all in a row. If you think about it, that would be five months of pay per view title defenses in one month. Count his defenses at Sadistic Conquest and Digital Decision plus the night he won the title at Bad Blood, Wade Barrett’s title reign would have last eight months, only six months shy of Shawn Michaels’ record.

Too much math for you? Put it this way; these two are unstoppable, and the show no sign or intentions of stopping. They will do everything and anything to pull out the wins, and they sure as hell will win. Looking into the magical eight ball, it seems like Wade Barrett and CM Punk will be holding their championships for a very long time. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them or even both of them surpassed the record of Shawn Michaels. Ladies and Gentlemen, the end is here, Wade Barrett and CM Punk are in control.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Rookie Spotlight

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Xwlredemptionfrightmare

Frightmare is someone to watch in XWL. He has exploded onto the scene with multiple victories of people like Jack Swagger and Mark Henry. Not only is Jack Swagger a former United States and Pure Champion, but Mark Henry is the World’s Strongest Man. Frightmare seems to be wrapping up more wins than losses, and it looks like he’s going to keep it that way for a long time. So far this superstar has been silent with words, but he has defiantly proved he’s a forced to be reckoning with through his actions. Frightmare first got his fame throughout the independent scene with companies such as CHIKARA. With no doubt he is a threat to Kevin Steen’s title and the rest of the locker room. Frightmare may just become your nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

[ Interviewer ]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the XWL Newsletter proudly introduces one of the fastest rising superstars in XWL today, Ted DiBiase!

[ Interviewer ]

Now, Ted, just a matter of minutes ago you were locked inside the Elimination Chamber. You were only seconds of way of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, but CM Punk was able to keep the fight going and eventually pinned you for the three to walk out the champion. What is your reaction to becoming so close to winning the title, only for your finger tips to slip at the last second?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

It's almost like it all hasn't sunk in yet, I'm sure tomorrow morning when I wake up I'll kick myself for some mistakes I probably made...But right now instead of insulting Punk, like my fellow opponents may have done, or even making excuses, I'm going to do the right thing and congratulate the new World Heavyweight Champion. He gave me one of the hardest fights of my life, and I think even in defeat I proved something to him and everyone else. I came closer than I ever have before, and that in itself has made me that much more hungry. I was seconds away from realizing my dream, and instead of letting that get me down, it's made me realize that I'm almost there! Maybe on another night, in another match, I would've won, but the better man tonight won, and I guess we'll see where things go from here.

[ Interviewer ]

Now, Ted, earlier in the match you actually were a split second from going out from a G.T.S. on the outside, but you got your arm up at the last second. What was going through your mind then?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

I need to freaking kick out! No seriously, I just kept yelling in my head, kick out....Kick out....KICK OUT YOU BIG MONOPOLY OBSESSED LOSER! As you can tell I'm quite hard on myself. I'm thinking about going to therapy for it.

[ Interviewer ]

Hmm, now, some of been saying that you cost The Rock the World Heavyweight Championship earlier in the match. After you hit the People's Elbow on him, Jericho pushed you aside and took The Rock out with a codebreaker. What are your thoughts on this matter?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

Oh boy, I knew this would be brought up...I think it was bad timing more than anything...The Rock and I like to joke around, and obviously I didn't intend for anything to come of it. I mean it was every man for themselves....But I wouldn't have done Dwayne like that, I hate that it happened, but what's done is done, people can think I cost him the match, but those weren't my intentions at all.

[ Interviewer ]

Now, the other question people are asking, why didn't you break up the pin?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

When it was announced that I would be one of the men that would challenge him for the World Heavyweight Championship, he made his feelings very clear. We weren't going to hold hands, we weren't going to skip fields of flowers, when that bell rang and the door was locked shut, we weren't friends, we were opponents. In a match like that, with so many men trying to eliminate anyone in any way, you can't make mistakes...I think the more naive Ted DiBiase would have broken the pin, but I think even The Rock will agree, the smart decision was to leave it up to fate. I'm not in the minor leagues anymore, I'm trying to make a name for myself, I'm trying to show that I am somebody other than one of the Million dollar man's sons. Did I hate that in some way I was responsible for his elimination? Sure I do, but what if I had broken up the pin...What then? What if the same thing happened to me....He did a Rock Bottom to me and then Jericho threw him out of the ring and locked me in the walls of Jericho, would he have rushed to his feet to pull him off of me? It's nice to think something like that would have happened, but every man's goal in that match was to walk out World Heavyweight Champion, and The Rock's goal was bigger than them all, he needed to walk out still champion, and the reality is that if he needed my help to do that, if he couldn't find the strength to remain in that match like I did several times, then it wasn't meant to be.

[ Interviewer ]

Have you and The Rock had any form of contact since the match?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

No, I stopped by his locker room about ten minutes ago and he had already packed up and left. Maybe he'll show up on Redemption next week, maybe I'll see him in the locker room and we can talk this all out, but for now I'm left wondering what he thinks about all of this.

[ Interviewer ]

After a devastating loss tonight, what does the future hold for Ted DiBiase?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

I think for myself and the DiBiase Posse, the future looks brighter than it ever has! After coming closer than I ever have before, my hunger, my drive, my passion for finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion is that much greater. I'd personally love for Punk and I to have a rematch at the next possible event, I think it'd be a great match, but whether I'm the next challenger, or The Rock gets a rematch, CM Punk has to take notice of tonight. He may have thought all of those things about me before, but the fact remains that I was the last one in that match with him. It wasn't The Rock, it wasn't Justin Gabriel, it wasn't even Chris Jericho, it was Ted DiBiase, the guy some people, especially Punk thought wouldn't be in the final two.

[ Interviewer ]

Very interseting, Ted. Now, I'd like to ask you a question about a man that I'm sure is in the back of your mind. The Undertaker. Last month you buried The Undertaker alive in one of the most hard fought and brutal matches in XWL history. Now, history points to The Undertaker ALWAYS coming back. Ted, do you think Taker will rise from the grave, and if he does, should you be prepared for a fight?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

It'd be nice to think that he's finally gone...Because let's be honest, after everything he's done, after all the things he's come back from, it seems as if he really is immortal. He's been buried alive by countless superstars, yet he keeps coming back like a bad burito. If he comes back, and if he comes after me, I'll be ready. When he first came out that first night that it all began, I didn't back down then, and after three months of kicking his ass, and putting him in that grave, I'm sure as hell not going to back down now or any other time.

[ Interviewer ]

While speaking of the Ministry of Darkness, over a year ago you lost to Kane in a, well short amount of time at an Eye for an Eye. Now, this year, you're main eventing and fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship along with five of the biggest names ever in this business. How does it feel to come so far in just one year?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

It's just unbelievable, last year, I was trying to live up to my last name, I was trying to be what everyone wanted me to be. But that didn't work for me, I'm sure we all know that, being this money flashing, cocky superstar just wasn't me...A lot has changed since then, I'm finally showing people who the real Ted DiBiase Jr is, and I think that's the key to my massive rise in the past year. I'm finally just being myself, my monopoly obsessed, cheesy, stupid accent loving, goofy self. But in matches I'm this resilient person that never goes down without a serious fight. I like to think that's the perfect mix, I can joke around with anyone, but when that bell sounds, I can throw down with the best of them.

[ Interviewer ]

Silly question time, when did you learn that you were "A Mean Monopoly Player"

[ Ted DiBiase ]

Well I needed something intimidating to say to The Undertaker, and I'm just terrible at coming up with stuff like that...So I randomly began thinking...And after minutes of nada... I began thinking about Monopoly...Then thought...Hey, this could work...Little did I know it'd actually catch on so well among the fans and thus "A Mean Monopoly Player" was born!

[ Interviewer ]

Recently, you and Maryse seem to be around each other often, even after what happened last year. What is the deal between you two?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

I've been getting this asked a lot from friends and fans, and I really don't know what to tell ya. I got a second chance from the fans, if they could forgive me for acting like a spoiled brat, then I felt I had to forgive Maryse for what she did...Even if it hurt me so much...But I've said it before, I'll say it again, because of what she did with Dolph Ziggler, I found the opportunity to just be me...The goofy, the wild, the crazy, the oh so cheesy, me. Without the money, the gold digging girlfriends, and the power to buy anything I could've ever wanted...I just finally was free of it all! I'm not sure what the future holds for us as friends, but they say everyone deserves a second chance, and I follow that philosophy.

[ Interviewer ]

Many people have claimed that CM Punk is in fact the Best in the World, and that he is unbeatable. Do you think if you ever got to go one on one with him, no chamber and no one else, would you be able to beat him?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

A title like that does leave a lot to live up to, and I think by walking out the new World Heavyweight Champion he is currently the best in this company right now. But that doesn't mean he's going to remain the best, he's a great guy, he speaks his mind, he kicks ass, it's like the perfect combination. But despite becoming King Of The Ring, and World Heavyweight Champion now, I still know I can beat him...Tonight was a huge example of that, I took it to him like dice take to a monopoly board! Which has me fired up even more for a rematch! I'd like the chance to prove I can beat him...It's up to the powers that be to decide if that happens. But I did last longer than anyone else in that match...Including the champion....Just sayin'

[ Interviewer ]

We all know that you and Cody Rhodes have been friends in the past, not so much now as he went a little crazy, you could say; but what was your reaction when Cody came onto live TV and said he would be leaving the company? How about when it was revealed he has been making John Cena's life a living hell earlier tonight?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

Cody and I go way back...I remember when we'd play in the halls as kids when our fathers brought us on the road with them. Seeing him quit the company like that did suck because despite what happens on screen, we still hang out from time to time, although I can never get him to play Monopoly...But back to what happened tonight...I was shocked...I was in my locker room gearing up and all of a sudden someone rushes in, thankfully I had just finished changing...Anyways they tell me to turn on my monitor and there Cody is standing over Cena. I don't know what to think about the situation, other than what's the deal with everyone throwing around conspiracy theories lately? The Miz...R-Truth...Layla...Tyson Kidd...Cody Rhodes now, does anyone ever take responsibility for themselves anymore? Or is it always just going to be a situation of someone being out to get you? I obviously don't approve of what Cody did, or agree with what he said, in fact after I get done with this interview I'm going to call up John and make sure he's okay.

[ Interviewer ]

Finally, How different of an experience is it for you to have the fans supporting you, rather than booing you?

[ Ted DiBiase ]

It's a tremendous difference, you know how people like The Miz and Chris Jericho go around insulting the fans? I think that's just because they don't realize how awesome they are. Maybe I feel so strongly about this because they were there for me when I didn't deserve it, and ever since then I've been all about my DiBiase Posse. They like me for me, I don't have to buy them expensive things to get their love and praise, I just have to be me. No one likes being hated, they may act like they do, but nine times out of ten I bet they cry themselves to sleep at night because no one likes them. But that's the problem with so many superstars of today, instead of just being themselves, they adopt these "gimmicks" which involve them insulting the fans and being as fake as it gets. I know that, that was me. I acted like my father because I thought that's how I had to act. But comparing my career last year, to right now....It's just indescribable. I'm living my dream, I'm putting everything I am into this business and I know one day....One day I'll make my Posse proud, I'll hold that XWL World Heavyweight Championship high in the air, and hearing my fans cheer will just make that moment that much better.

[ Interviewer ]

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Top 10

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Xwlredemptioncm

CM Punk: Not only did CM Punk go through hell, but he came out of it with the World Heavyweight Championship. Punk has been saying whatever he wants to whoever he wants recently, but CM Punk has beaten everybody put on the opposite side of him in recent months to back up all his claims. After capturing the World Title by beating The Rock, Ted DiBiase, Justin Gabriel, Chris Jericho, and Alberto Del Rio, we have no choice, but to admit that CM Punk is “The Best in the World.”

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Xwlbreakdownicwade

Wade Barrett: The other chamber winner lands the number two spot on our countdown this week. Wade was unstoppable the first time around, but five people in one night, in fact he did it all in a row. No breaks or no timeouts. This time he beat five people at once. Wade has proven to be unstoppable in the past, but now we have an even more brutal and sadistic Wade Barrett on our hands. Ladies and Gentlemen, don’t expect to see a new World Champion or Intercontinental Champion for a very long time.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here 8rXWk
Kevin Steen: This many is simply scary. He’s foul-mouthed, big, threatening, tough, rough, destructive, sadistic, and basically screwed up in the head. All of these things actually came to his aid at an Eye for an Eye, as he beat The Miz for the second straight time in a row, this time in a No Holds Barred match. This man was thrown off a bridge two weeks ago, and he just went out there a destroyed Miz, leaving nothing in the ring except a broken “awesome” superstar. This week, Kevin Steen will defend his title in a dream match for many people, against Kane.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here 1Eqqb
Tyson Kidd: Tyson Kidd picked up yet another victory over the former XWL World Heavyweight Champion; Evan Bourne this past Sunday. It was one of the longest matches in XWL history, clocking in over an hour. With Tyson Kidd’s new attitude he seems like a bigger threat than ever, and this is the man that defeated “The Game” Triple H six months ago at Bad Blood. Tyson can only go up from here, and you better bet he will with the performance he had on Sunday.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Xwlredemptionted

Ted DiBiase: Ted didn’t walk out with the title, but he sure gave one hell of a fight, making it all the way to the final lap before slipping on a banana peel. Ted was able to avoid being one of the first to go after taking a brutal Go to Sleep from CM Punk to the floor. After a near ten minute battle with CM Punk, he was finally put down. Ted lost the match, but he certainly won over everybody’s respect and proven he is one of the top dogs in the company.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here 9msi1
AJ Lee: AJ Lee continues the huge roll she is on by defeating Natalya at an Eye for an Eye to retain the Diva’s Championship.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here NSsEJ
Batista: Thanks to his victory over former partner MVP on Sunday, we can still call Batista “Mr. Money in the Bank.” For the past few months it seems like there is just no stopping this man and his path of destruction. The Animal was freed from his cage, or steel cage for the matter, at an Eye for an Eye and he sent MVP packing for good. Batista’s roll shows no sign of stopping, and with the Money in the Bank briefcase intact, CM Punk better watch his back at all times.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here BcJ5X
Kane: Kane hasn’t been seen in-ring a lot recently, but when he has, he has left nothing less than pain and utter destruction. Kane was able to overcome his rival, Carlito, with four spine shattering chokeslams this Sunday. Not only did he beat Carlito on Sunday, he destroyed him after the match. He used everything from a chair to the steel steps to his hook to even the damn stretcher that was going to help Carlito. If it wasn’t Rob Van Damn returning to extract his revenge, Carlito would have gone up in smoke, literally.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here KnMZy
Triple H: Since his return Triple H continues to kick *** and take names. In impressive fashion, “The Cerebral Assassin” was able to overcome former XWL World Heavyweight Champion;“The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus in under fifth teen minutes. Triple H has only two goals in his mind; restore his image and once again become a champion. He’s coming pretty damn close to doing so.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Xwlbreakdownrandys

Randy Savage: Macho Man proved he still has it by defeating Jeff Hardy this past Sunday at an “Eye for an Eye.” Randy isn’t he past, he’s the future of XWL.

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here APAZY
Kurt Angle: I forgot to put him on so he's magic number 11. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Member Interview with Z

What is your full name?
Gareth Rothery

What age are you?

How long have you been in XWL?
Just about a year now

Best XWL moment for you?
Would probably be Jericho/Gabriel from Redemption a month or so back, Best match I've had here.

Favorite member? ( bonus points if you say Zander mischief )
Don't really have one there's allot of Members i talk to allot and get along with. Like Adam, Red, Shuggz and loads more. Not sure who that Zander guy is though.

How did you get into wrestling?
I've jut pretty much always watched it, Ever since I was really young I just watched it. Passed on from my dad I guess, as he used to watch it.

Top 5 wrestlers of all time and why?
Shawn Michaels- Grew up watching and as always been one of my favourites.
Stone Cold - Same as Above.
CM Punk - Followed him since ROH, and He never fails to be amazing
Chris Jericho - Always really liked Jericho, an amazing heel and has amazing mic work.
Eddie Guerrero- Another amazing talent, I remember marking at NWO 04 when he won the WWE Title, Amazing moment. Shame I won't ever get to be him in this league *takethehintdavid*

Greatest match of all time and why?
Bret Hart vs HBK at WM12. I loved this match, Just an awesome entertaining match.

Favorite game of all time and why?
Don't really have just one. I buy the SvR, Fifa games every year and play them allot.

How did you decide on your Gamertag?
Gaz is my nickname. When I made it Orton was my favourite at the time so yeah.

What games are you looking forward to being released?
WWE' 12, UFC 3 and Saints Row 3

What do you think about the inclusion of the XWL news letter?
It's a great idea, and interesting to see what else can be added to it.

On closing, do you have any ideas you'd like to see implemented in XWL to make it better/more fun for you?
Not really, It's really fun at the moment IMO. The most annoying players are gone, Not going to name any names though.. Ohai Rene. But yeah, most matches are fun and fair, and all members are great and stuff so There isn't much that needs changing or adding, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Zanders Promo of the show

Bryan/Richards promo

Shuggz may not have been Bryan Danielson for long but he has delivered two amazing promos as him, this being the second. The writing is perfect for me, each line written has the emotion pouring out of it, almost as if Shuggz has been on his journey alongside him. Great use of separating Bryan Danielson and Daniel Bryan as characters like you introduced in your first promo. I liked how you outlined your past and your future goals, this was already a solid promo already but here comes the shock factor. Davy Richards appears out of nowhere! Comes in and states his intentions loud and clear, brilliant writing from both men and I can't wait to see where they both go from here.

Zanders Match of the show

Kurt Angle vs John Morrison

This was my personal favorite match of the show, I chose this because of the effort involved, I love it when someone goes out of their way to do a write up and it's even better when it comes from someone you don't expect and you did not disappoint. The match was written brilliantly with a good mix of match and commentary, had lots of fun spots in it too, my personal favorite being the ending. "Morrison jumps off the second rope for the flash kick and the fans in the seats hold their breath knowing this could be it for Kurt Angle. Morrison swings his leg forward as fast as he can to kick Kurt Angle's head, BUT NO! KURT ANGLE GRABS MORRISON'S LEG STRAIGHT OUT OF THE AIR INTO AN ANKLE LOCK!"

A great unique ending and I'm really glad that a lot more people are starting to do write ups, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

No comments yet?

#Areyouseriousbro

Awesome newsletter Penguin and Zander, loved the interviews, the articles, the power 10 well 11....And Zander's fav promo and match of the show is a cool thing too. Really hope this keeps on as a regular thing because it's freaking sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 pm

E/T wrote:
And Zander's fav promo and match of the show is a cool thing too. Really hope this keeps on as a regular thing because it's freaking sweet.
This. Cool

Hope to see this go weekly and it helps encourage people to do good to try and improve on top 10, get on top 10, see how much people recognize their stuff or just read up a little on current things in XWL . Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 pm

RCP wrote:
E/T wrote:
And Zander's fav promo and match of the show is a cool thing too. Really hope this keeps on as a regular thing because it's freaking sweet.
This. Cool

Hope to see this go weekly and it helps encourage people to do good to try and improve on top 10, get on top 10, see how much people recognize their stuff or just read up a little on current things in XWL . Razz

^, I love having my promos reviewed/ trying to be on the top 10 ect... When I first joined XWL back in Feb.ish as HBK I remembered how ppl used to always do reviews and that was one of my favorite parts of XWL. That's why I made the whole Jerry's Review thingy b4 I got too busy, but am so glad that you guys are doing this newsletter so that I can try to work my way to the top ten as Jomo afro
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

Number 4, MARKOUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:05 pm

RCP wrote:
E/T wrote:
This. Cool

this ^^^^^^^^^ this newsletter is just BOSS
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Rookie of the week! Whacu gon' do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Needz moar newsletterz tbh.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Red wrote:
Needz moar newsletterz tbh.

Uhhhhh

:run:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:44 pm

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Tumblr_lrtz42i18p1r07l09o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here   XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter: 10/2/11 The End is Here
Page 1 of 1