Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Miss Money in the Bank situation

Go down 
+4
TheKrzyOne
Zander
Dash
Bang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Miss Money in the Bank situation Empty
PostSubject: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 am

Apparently some people are moaning that I don't promo enough as Madison Eagles and don't deserve to have the MITB, and yeah as I said at the time, I shouldn't of been in the Miss MITB match to begin with, but guess what, everybody else who was considered before me already had feuds or didn't want to be in the match, that's not my fault.

Ironically enough if this was said 2 months ago, I'd of agreed completely, but considering in the last 8 weeks, I haven't post anything Eagle's related in three of those, but personally I feel like I have very valid reasons for not promoing during two of those weeks. This of course assuming that you consider my laptop blowing up and working six nights a week as good reasons not to promo.

However if that's not the case then I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone who still has a gigantic lump of sand in their vagina's over this issue.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 am

I personally think it's ridiculous that people have an issue with this. You earned your spot in that match, you won it fair and square, you deserve the damn briefcase. Plus claiming that you don't deserve it because you aren't active with her is just wrong considering that you've made the effort to start up a feud with Torrie. That's a lot more than can be said for some people.

I can relate as I understand how it feels to work nights, and I understand how it feels to have your PC die on you, it happened to me in my lead up to Final Stand so I completely sympathize with and understand your situation. People have no place to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 am

loldivas

post more Colt stuff
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 am

The cameras cut backstage where Madison Eagles is seen in an unknown location.

Miss Money in the Bank situation Mqdefault

Madison Eagles
Apparently some people are moaning that I don't promo enough as they'd like and don't deserve to have the MITB, and yeah as I said at the time, I should of been in the Miss MITB match to begin with, cause guess what, everybody else who was considered before me already dropped the ball or didn't want to be in the match with ME, that's not my fault.

Madison Eagles
Ironically enough if this was said 2 months ago, I'd of agreed completely, but considering in the last 8 weeks, I haven't said anything ME related in three of those, but personally I feel like I have very valid reasons for not promoing during two of those weeks. This of course assuming that you consider my knee blowing up and rehabbing six nights a week as good reasons not to promo.

Madison Eagles
However if that's not the case then I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone who still has a gigantic lump of sand in their vagina's over this issue.

Madison Eagles
Thanks.

The screen fades to black as the video feed ends.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

lol Amazing
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 am

sorry about all that :/
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
The cameras cut backstage where Madison Eagles is seen in an unknown location.

Madison Eagles
Apparently some people are moaning that I don't promo enough as they'd like and don't deserve to have the MITB, and yeah as I said at the time, I should of been in the Miss MITB match to begin with, cause guess what, everybody else who was considered before me already dropped the ball or didn't want to be in the match with ME, that's not my fault.

Madison Eagles
Ironically enough if this was said 2 months ago, I'd of agreed completely, but considering in the last 8 weeks, I haven't said anything ME related in three of those, but personally I feel like I have very valid reasons for not promoing during two of those weeks. This of course assuming that you consider my knee blowing up and rehabbing six nights a week as good reasons not to promo.

Madison Eagles

Madison Eagles
Thanks.

The screen fades to black as the video feed ends.

Miss Money in the Bank situation Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:00 am

Thank god, that lump was beginning to cause a rash.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks Krzy, that can be my promo for this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Money in the Bank situation   Miss Money in the Bank situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Money in the Bank situation
Page 1 of 1