Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. LKVnE

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Reviews
[S6] Diva’s Corner
[S7]Newsletter Exclusive
[S8] Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
[S9]Interview
[S10] Superstar Rankings
[S11] The Stars Speak Out
[S12]Digital Decision Votes
[S13] Wrap Up

[S1]Archives
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12

[S2]Overview
Another week has passed and though it wasn’t the most jam packed show, it was definitely one of those cases where quality trumps quantity. On Redemption we had Chavo let the people know exactly what was on his mind only for Randy Orton to viciously punt him later on in the show. Orton and Taker had a confrontation leading to the announcement of a match at Digital Decision where no matter which match type is picked the result will be a brutal contest. Cena returned to the Red brand only to be attacked just like Kurt Angle over on Smackdown who still hasn’t figured out who wants his head despite doing his best Sherlock Holmes impression. Brock Lesnar joined the ranks of Rock and Vince while Cody took the night off to play commentator and put up his own web show. XWL definitely gave us a lot of memorable moments this week, and here’s to hoping for more of them down the line.

[S3]Spotlight: CM Punk’s Career May Be Over.
……….I was sitting on my couch enjoying a cold beer and some extra buttery popcorn while catching up on the latest Breakdown, (don’t look at me like that, everybody has their favorite snack to eat while watching an XWL show), when I saw something that broke my heart. Of course while I watch an XWL show I’m armed with the knowledge that anything can happen and surprises are lurking around every corner. I mean just in the last few weeks we’ve seen the return of Raven and Kid Kash, seen the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase change hands and a debut of a more aggressive Drew McIntyre, so XWL definitely knows how to keep us on our toes.

……….But something I saw just left me feeling a way I’ve never felt before and as soon as I witnessed what went down on Breakdown I scurried over to my computer and began typing away as fast as I could. There were thoughts and opinions I had to get out of me as quickly as possible and as I typed, the feeling that something bad was looming on the horizon was one that I couldn’t shake. It was a feeling that kept getting stronger and stronger ‘til it got to the point where I’m almost afraid to watch Breakdown in fear of what may happen next. I’ve been watching as this little rivalry played out and the way I feel about things today is definitely not the way I felt months ago. From the beginning I always had hope, I always had faith, and I always believed deep down inside that somehow, someway the good guy would find a way to prevail and triumph despite the odds being stacked against him. That’s not the case anymore, for all I feel now is dread and I fully believe that disaster is inevitable and once it happens and once the dust settles the sight won’t be pretty.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Cm-punk-vince-mcmahon
Has Punk been pressing his luck?

……….I’m sure you’ve all seen what I’m talking about: the way Brock freakin’ Lesnar came out of nowhere to give CM Punk the business? It’s not the attack that bothered me because let’s face it, we’ve seen worse in XWL, it’s what the attack meant that left me feeling like there was no hope left for the world. What the attack meant is that once again when it looked like CM Punk would take advantage of the situation, The Corporation found a way to knock him right back down the mountain he worked so hard to climb up. Just look at what happened: CM Punk was in control, there was no John Cena to get in his way, and The Rock just got Tombstone’d by Kane leaving Vinny Mac defenseless. This was Punk’s perfect chance to show Vince McMahon that he hasn’t gotten him beat yet, but Vince pulled the rug right out from under him and now Punk is back at square one.

……….But Punk needs to be anywhere but there, because he’s grown accustomed to that place for far too long thanks to The Corporation. They’ve been slowly breaking Punk down mentally, emotionally and physically and soon they may get their goal of getting rid of CM Punk and it won’t be because they injured him beyond medical repair, (though at this rate I won’t say that it wouldn’t happen), it’ll be because Punk decided he’s tired of this and he’ll just up and quit. I know you’re sitting there thinking that Punk isn’t that kind of guy, but I’ll firmly disagree and argue that we don’t know what kind of guy Punk is right now. He’s been kept silent and his pipebomb the other week was a cry for help, not an act of defiance. Punk wanted to show to himself and to the people that he still had some fight left him him, but now that he’s been shut up once again, you’re left wondering how much he has left.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Cm-punk-as-champion
Will Punk ever get back to this level again?

……….Look at what Punk has been through: A war with Shane McMahon, he went through the emotional trauma of being a part of the reason why Colt Cabana won’t achieve his dream of wrestling for XWL, and then at Unforgiven freedom was dangled in front of his face only to have it snatched away before he could tighten his grip around it leaving him right back where he started: as Vince McMahon’s bitch.

………. People don’t become wrestlers for the money, because they can make a lot more doing other things. They don’t become wrestlers for the fame and prestige because half the world mocks and criticizes the sport for being fake. People become wrestlers because they love to do it, but when you take away the love like Vince and Rock are doing to Punk right now, what do you have left? What’s the point of even being there? That’s what CM Punk has to be wondering as he gets his face stitched up and lets the realization that he has to tackling the monstrous entity known as Vince, Rock and Brock on his own. And yeah we know that CM Punk isn’t going to just up and quit and chances are he’ll go down fightng but he’s been fighting this battle for months and has gotten nowhere while The Corporation has just kicked it up to the next gear and I don’t think he has it in him to keep up. Punk’s best chance of beating this thing was with John Cena, but his pride wouldn’t let him accept the help and now he’s all alone trapped between a rock, a hard place and a solid object.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Rock_vince_wm2000
Can this duo be stopped?

……….Now I’m not definitely saying that this is the end, but by the looks of things the best days of CM Punk may be behind him. He tried to fight it, and history will always remember him giving it all he had to put an end to The Corporation, but history may now remember him as being their first victim as well. It would take a miracle and then some for Punk to turn things around and with the only man who could have brought the fight to Lesnar recently fired at Unforgiven, it doesn’t look like a miracle is going to happen anytime soon. The scary thing is I don’t think The Corporation is going to stop at CM Punk, and one can only worry what they’ll have in store for Breakdown.

[S4]Feud Updates
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?
XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Breakd
Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels
Bryan finally was able to beat the Hearbreak Kid earning himself yet another shot at the title. Will the third time be the charm for The American Dragon?

Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan
Morgan tried to put away Angle but Angle was able to weasel his way out of danger. What business does Morgan have with the Olympic gold medalist?

Alex Shelley vs. Chris Jericho
Shelley and Jericho tried to confront Mr. Parks to get some answers about who attacked them at Bad Blood but Parks denied having any ties to Mr. Fn. Will Shelley and Jericho continue to pursue the monster? Or is this a battle they’d rather not start?

Johnny Curtis vs. A Contract
Curtis thought he could sweet talk Mick Foley with a surprise cake and song, but his efforts failed and he was once again denied a contract.

CM Punk vs. The Corporation
Just when Punk thought he had Rock and Vince right where he wanted them, Brock Lesnar entered the mix putting an end to the Straightedge Superstar’s dreams of freedom.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemp1
Michael McGillicutty vs. Ted DiBiase
The two went head to head once again but this time it was a double count out what kept Michael McGIllicutty from winning the gold. With a match announced at Digital Decision, can he do it then?

Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder
Rhodes had some strong words for Ryder and the parody of Z!TLIS was the icing on the cake. How will Ryder respond to this?

Chavo Guerrero vs. Kid Kash
Chavo had a lot to say to Kash and Kash’s response was getting Chavo punted by Randy Orton. Is this the end of Chavo or will the Mexican Warrior find a way to come back and get his revenge?

Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker
Despite everything that has happened it appears that Taker may still have control of this rivalry but you still have to wonder how far Orton will really go to say he ended The Deadman.

John Cena vs. ?
Cena was assaulted in the backstage area and now it’s up to him to figure out who would go that far to try and take him out.

[S5] Newsletter Reviews
One of our editors takes a look at the segments of both brands.
Redemption
Michael McGillicutty/Ted DiBiase
This was a great promo to open the show with, and as always the back and forth was fun to read and the way you played off each other with the ‘think….about….that’ part was a nice little touch and shows that you too seem to enjoy working together. The seed that may have been planted with Ted not letting Maryse speak for herself could also be promising in terms of the future of their relationship (if I’m not reading too much into it). So great stuff here you too, though I’m hoping you mix it up with the next promo and not to McGillicutty comes out and then Ted does sometime later. Also, good to see Ted in good spirits and joking again.

Cody Rhodes
At first I thought that the commentary bit was all there was and I was disappoint, but then I caught the speech at the end and the promo definitely picked up. Cody showing his frustration and being brutally honest about himself and the way he feels about people was a great read. And I like how he promised the demise of Zack Ryder so he can free up some time in his schedule to go for the world title.

John Cena
This was a nice promo where you did a solid job pulling of Cena’s character and it was great that you had him man up and accept what has happened to him and finished it off with the promise to do better next time around. Looking forward to seeing how you do as him.

Sheamus
Yeah the grammar was brought up a few times, but it really didn’t take away that much from the promo and it was a surprisingly good read. You had Sheamus keep his aggressive, bully, personality where he only really just wants to hurt people, and then you had him show that he’s not like the rest and he understands that he’ll have to work his way to the top. So clean some stuff up, because the effort was there and that’s more than can be said about other people.

Eve Torres
After having Maxine constantly try to crush our dreams, it was nice to see Eve use the power of seduction of get what she wanted out of Teddy and making Layla face Kharma is a great way to soften her up.

Brie Bella
Brie’s bitchy attitude has been making things involving her fun to read, though it sucks that we aren’t getting the full Bella experience at the moment. In any case I loved how she made the interviewer trip over his tongue and her shots at Velvet were great.

Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker
Adam’s stuff as Taker in this was great and it really helped take this promo to the next level. Hearing Taker put down Orton in the way that he did and you could say he actually pitied Orton for sacrificing so much only to end up with nothing to show for it in the end. The back and forth was really some epic stuff and I definitely can’t complain regardless which match gets picked.

Cody Rhodes/Dolph Ziggler
Really funny promo and Dolph’s parts were fun to read and a guy like Ambrose would be a nice contrast to the type of guy Dolph is. The whole idea of Cody taking over the show was great and was executed nicely. Wouldn’t mind seeing this done again. plain mischief:

Ted DiBiase
I liked the interview and it’s always interesting to see how Ted can go from jokey to not as jokey when the situation calls for it. The highlight of his promo was definitely DiBiase’s reluctance to answer the question about Maryse and how he admits that he wishes they could agree on more things.

Christian
It was a nice little thingy you put together here, though I was hoping for a bit more now that you’re champ, but the promo was good for what it was and I liked how Christian is considering his victory the beginning of a new era for the IC belt and how past history doesn’t apply to the new belt.

Brock Lesnar
Clearly Brock means serious business.

Maryse/Michael McGillicutty
For some reason I’m really enjoying this love triangle and it sickens me. Maryse not completely shutting down McGillicutty really make you wonder what will happen if he does impress her.

Breakdown
Drew McIntyre
I enjoyed the promo mostly, but it kind of felt like something was missing and it just feels like Drew’s just another guy who feels like he’s owed something. The writing of this is fine and it was a good read it’s just really Drew I can’t get behind, plus there was no need to bury the X-Treme Title. okay

Raven
I the tone you set in this promo was so creepy, even the choice of color helped. Raven’s parts were great, and I shamefully admit to not being familiar with him, but you made him seem dangerous and crazy like he wouldn’t hesitate to cripple you or something. Your promos are usually great and I’m hoping that you stick with Raven because your stuff as Dolph and Sheamus were looking good too.

Kane
Kane shrugging off his lost like it was nothing because he has been through worst made this a nice promo and him remaining aggressive despite what happened is a testament to the monster he is. Only thing is that there were a couple of typos, and you saying ‘nieve’ and not ‘naïve’ really stood out since it was in all caps. But that’s minor and it’s good to see you promo as Kane.

Antonio Cesaro
This was a solid promo and it’s nice to see you continuing to put in work as Cesaro over the weeks. The promos are getting better, short though, but you have a solid foundation with Cesaro’s anti-American ideal to add more bulk. Good stuff here.

Daniel Bryan
This promo was a good read and the interaction between DBry and Mitch is always good to read. Shout outs for the newsletter mention.

Kurt Angle/Mason Ryan
I didn’t like the way Mason Ryan was portrayed in this promo. The lines themselves were good, they just didn’t seem right for Ryan who you used to have act like a serious force and a major threat suddenly cracking jokes with Angle backstage. The overall promo was fine it just didn’t feel Mason Ryan-y.

Raven II
This promo was awesome, Raven’s lines were a great read and I love the fact that we may be seeing a return of old-school Fn. The action was brutal and whatever you’re planning on doing with him is looking to turn out great at this rate.

Joey Ryan
A little heartwarming tale about what Ryan had to do to go to where he is was nice and the fact that you sprinkled some sleaze and cockiness into his tale showed that you have a handle on that way you play his character. And though the speaking parts were great, the real highlight was the moves he put on that chick.

Kurt Angle
Look at you mentioning Lita in a promo, you little rebel you. In any case this was a solid promo and I especially liked the comparisons between Angle, HBK, and Joey Ryan that was clever stuff. Now keep this up and don’t drop Angle. plain mischief:

Shawn Michaels/Daniel Bryan
This was an epic promo, Bang’s parts as Michaels was great from talking about the way he’s been getting overlooked, which is valid, to him autographing, then ripping up Daniel Bryan’s picture to the way he forced DBryan to say that he respects him. Bryan’s parts were also solid and it made for a great joint promo. Mick Foley forcing Shawn to defend the belt was a nice way to continue this feud, since Shawn was trying his hardest to get rid of Bryan.

Alex Riley
Riley’s excited-ness was a nice contrast to everything else on the show, and it really showed how much the win meant to him due to everything he’s gone through lately.

Maxine
Maxine keeping her attitude despite the loss was great because I expected her to be depressed or something. The way she put down Kelly anyway and then some of the divas of the past showed the type of woman she is. And also props for mentioning shimmer.

Michelle McCool
Yes! Keep them coming, Fn. Also, looking forward to seeing what Kaitlyn says.

Johnny Curtis
Curtis is a damn creep. plain mischief: Loved the song though, and hopefully poor Johnny gets a contract soon. If Foley won’t give it to him, let the people vote on it!

[S6]Diva’s Corner
Quick peak at what the Divas have been up to.
XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. A2Tjg
*Eve is hot, and she put that to good use when she convinced Teddy Long to put Layla up against Kharma. Only the plan backfired when Layla was nowhere to be seen. But if Layla pulls that again next week she will be stripped of her belt!

*Maryse had to resort to spraying Mickie in the eyes with a spray can to pick up the win, and you have to wonder if she will be using more tricks like that as she makes her move for the Divas Championship.

*Brie Bella had some choice words for Velvet Sky, and Velvet ended up not showing up for the match. Are people starting to fear this half of the Bella twins?

*Maxine lost to Kelly Kelly, one of the blonde dolls she spoke out against. Right now it looks like she can’t walk the walk.

*Michelle’s attempt to get Kaitlyn punished for her attack weeks ago has led to a potential match between the two divas, but the ball is in Kaitlyn’s court. Michelle later fell to Trish Stratus after taking a chick kick to the skull.

[S7]Newsletter Exclusive
Exclusive XWL content that you just can't get anywhere else.

Hey there everybody! At Unforgiven we managed to catch up with XWL diva Mickie James who was just hanging around backstage with nothing to do. So we got a quick interview with her and luckily for us another Diva made a surprise appearance and said a few quick words before departing. We couldn't get the interview ready in time for the last newsletter, but we got it in now and I'd say that it was well worth the wait.

Interviewer:
Hey there, Mickie!

{Mickie James}
Heyyy!

Interviewer:
How are you doing today?

{Mickie James}
I'm fine, I'm fine, thank you.

Interviewer:
So what's up? Just hanging around backstage?

{Mickie James}
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't have anything going for me tonight so I thought I’d just hang around back here and see what goes down. Just because I’m not on the show doesn’t mean that I’m not going to follow what’s going down. A smart competitor always know what’s going down and always keeps tabs on her opponent. I mean how foolish would I look if I didn’t know that Maryse won the money in the bank briefcase or that Layla cheated her way to a victory? The best way to beat your opponent is to know them inside out, and I’m prepared for anybody who they bring my way.

Interviewer:
That’s definitely a champion’s mind-set, being overly-confident gets you nowhere.

{Mickie James}
That’s right but at the same time you gotta be sure of yourself in the ring, you gotta think that you’re better that your opponent, because, love ‘em or hate ‘em, the women in XWL are sharp and they’ll go for the kill if they sense mental weakness. You have to know where to draw the line, there’s having respect for your opponent and then there’s only having respect for yourself, good sportsmanship gets you far and it gets you over, and some people want to say they don’t need the fans to get by well I don’t know how they can live like that because I feed of their cheers and their love and I may have lost a few matches here and there, but sometimes all you need is that one big win and that’ll come sooner rather than later.

Interviewer:
We have to get you in that ring soon, XWL could use as much Mickie James as it can.

{Mickie James}
Ha ha! Don’t worry I’m sure there’ll be another Portia Perez who think they’re all that or a Trish Stratus who just wants to see who’s the best. I mean….

A voice is heard and Mickie and the Interviewer turn to see who it is, and as the camera turns Trish Stratus walks up to Mickie James

Trish Stratus: I'm sorry I was over there eavesdropping on your interview and I wasn't planning on interrupting you or anything, honestly I was just curious to what you'd have to say for yourself since we last met at Bad Blood, because we both said we wanted to find out who the best Diva really is. Let's face it a lot of people say you're the best you know, they say that you're the greatest women's wrestler of all time and they might be right I mean you've done pretty well for yourself. But then some people say I might be the best being an eight time Women's champion and all. And at Bad Blood we were supposed to answer that question for everyone which you remember you were there, until our match got cancelled and then they announced a Falls Count Anywhere match for us for the next week, and that also got cancelled, then I kind of disappeared, yoga stuff don't worry about it.

Mickie looks at her with a slight look of confusion as Trish keeps talking.

Trish Stratus: That's not what I wanted to say. I came to talk to you for a reason, so I know you want your chance, you're studying all the other Diva's and I get that I do it too, preparation is half the battle and I'm sure you'll get your chance at Layla soon enough, but here's the thing Mickie there is another Trish Stratus who wants to find out who's the best, well not another Trish Stratus because there's only one of me, anyway what I'm trying to say is, we never got the chance to find out which one of us is the best, you know?

Mickie nods to show that she understands, or is at least pretending she does.

{Mickie James}
Yeah I know, and you wanna know which one of us would have won had our match never been cancelled. I understand curiosity can be a powerful thing, everybody wants to know who the better women between us is, I don’t blame them for wondering because I’ll admit that that question has crossed my mind a few times here and there. And we were so close to figuring it out at Bad Blood, but I guess the time wasn’t right then. Unfortunately the time may not be right tonight either because I think I hear them breaking down the ring. But soon, Trish, soon we will meet in that ring again and the question that has been burning a hole in everyone’s mind will finally be answered. It could be as soon as next week, our we may have to wait until Digital Decision, who knows? But I’m ready whenever you are.

Trish Stratus: Well you know I don't like to wait around Mickie, if I want something then I'll go ahead and take it, I don't want to wait until Digital Decision to find out who's the best, so I'll tell you what. I'll see you around.

As she finishes talking Trish walks off leaving Mickie with the interviewer

Interviewer:
Well that was interesting... What do you have to say to that, Mickie?

{Mickie James}
I say it looks like I have something to do now after all. If Trish wants a re-match, I'm up for it. Wherever she wants it, whenever she wants it.

Mickie walks away now and it’s just the interviewer on the screen.

Interviewer:
Well it looks like Mickie vs. Trish will be coming to a ring near you soon. I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely keeping a close eye on this.

[S8]Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
The top stories floating about the water cooler.
Backroom Shenanigans?
We received word from a man who was able to eavesdrop on a private meeting between XWL administrators that the admins may have been engaged in some questionable actions. When pressed further for more information, the man refused for fear of his life.

Time to Say Goodbye?
Mason Ryan is reportedly considering calling it quits once again despite picking up a win against Mark Henry on Breakdown. Ryan was reported saying that he isn’t happy with the lack of a reception he receives from the crowd.

Mr. Anderson may have been fired behind the scenes for the same reasons that Curt Hawkins was. XWL Management feels there is only room for one superstar who speaks his mind and Anderson is not that man.

This dry spell Evan Bourne has been on is reportedly hurting his morale and the former World Champ is currently considering calling it a career and his decision to leave or stay may heavily weigh on his performance on this week’s Breakdown.

Come one, come all!
In the hopes of trying to solve the issue of the 2nd hour rush, XWL has supposedly inked a couple a new contracts and many of the wrestlers will make their television debuts sooner than you think.

Hospital Time!
Chavo Guerrero has been taken to the hospital after being punted in the skull by ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton after their match. He may have suffered a concussion, but we won’t be sure untilt the results are done.

It has been rumored that Alex Riley may have been taken to a medical facility after coming diagnosed with a mysterious illness after coming in contact with the XWL 15 medal that Joey Ryan kept in his trunks.

Wrestling through the pain?
HBK may have suffered an injury during his match against Daniel Bryan at Unforgiven which led to him trying to end the match with the Yes! Lock instead of Sweet Chin Music in the first place and which may have led to his loss on Breakdown. Though it is unsure whether it is an injury to the leg, or a re-injury of his back which is affecting his flexibility.

Bathroom Break
We received a tip from one of our male workers that Layla didn’t leave the arena in fear of wrestling Karma, but was in fact in the bathroom. When we checked the bathroom to confirm the story there was no one inside.

A Dog Trained Well
Vickie Guerrero was allegedly seen backstage coaching Dolph on how to answer questions related to their relationship and his stint in jail, though we remain determined to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

[S9]Interview: Zack Ryder
Caught up with Zack Ryder this week, and boy was it a change of pace to deal with someone who isn’t a jerk.

Interviewer: Hey Zack, thanks for taking the time out to join us this week! I know you probably needed a little time to heal after Unforgiven, so how are you feeling right now?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_002

Zack Ryder No problem, bro. After what Cody did to me after our match at Unforgiven I'm not going to lie I was hurting real bad and the doctors made me take the week off, which sucked, and there's nothing worse than having to sit at home all week watching people go out there and wrestle knowing you can't, but I just got back from the doctors and I'm feeling better now and they gave me the all clear.

Interviewer: What was it like sitting at home watching Cody make a mockery out of your show?

Zack Ryder It was just typical, you know not everybody gets who Zack Ryder is and they make fun of me and call me a lame, goofball or whatever I'm used to that now, but as long as my broski's are bringing their signs to the arena and make the office know they want Ryder it just proves all the haters don't know what they're on about. I just think it's pretty funny that the guy who spent months and months giving the fans beauty tips, telling us how the apply facemasks and putting cucumbers on our eyes like a complete tool and the Asstag heel that are the ones leading the "Resistance" against me. And if they want to try and take over Z! True Long Island Story. But if they think I'm going to give up and walk away because two guys don't like me, then they're wrong. No two guys can stop the Ryder Revolution and if they keep trying to get it my way then I'm going to fist pump their faces.

Interviewer: Is there any pent up frustration at this point? It feels like you've been dealing with them forever. Are you starting to get desperate to get rid of them and move on?

Zack Ryder Of course, I'd love to get rid of them forever and I've been dealing with Dolph Ziggler pretty much every week since I came to the XWL. We used to travel the roads together, we used to be broski's but as soon as I found success and got some TV time that all changed, he's jealous that I suddenly became the guy they had to take backorders on t-shirts for. That's all it is, they're jealous that I'm that guy and they're not. And if I can't deal with a few guys that are jealous of me then I might as well get out of this business right now, ask anyone in the back, they look at the ranking every week and they want to be higher up the next week, it's the nature of the beast and Cody and Dolph both see me as the guy who they need to beat to get any further, sure it's annoying but it's not going to stop me from being the best I can be. I won the X-Treme championship with Cody and Dolph waiting for the moment to get rid of me for good. And so far I'm doing pretty well for myself on both sides of the fence, sure I'd like to only have to focus one thing at a time, but I can't and I'll do anything I have to get to the top of this business.

Interviewer: And right now Dolph is rumoured to be getting involved with Vickie Guerrero, do you think that relationship will lead to Dolph making life even harder for you?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_020

Zack Ryder Dolph and Vickie Guerrero? It's not too hard to figure out who wears the pants in that relationship is it? If it's true then it's going to make things a lot more interesting for me on Redemption you know. Me and Dolph aren't friends and if he has the General Manager on his side then it could be a lot longer then I'd hope to get to where I want to be. But I'm not going waste my time speculating on rumours, if I did that I wouldn't have anytime left to do anything else. I heard a rumour at Unforgiven that Joey Ryan got his moustache at a joke shop, but trust me I pulled on it and if it's fake then it's stuck on their real good. You can have that one by the way.

Interviewer: We appreciate the help, Zack. Now where is it that you hope to get? Do you see yourself as more than an X-treme Champ in the future?

Zack Ryder Don't get me wrong I love being X-Treme champion, it's a great first stepping stone here you know, if you win the X-Treme championship you've got to be pretty tough, trust me those matches aren't fun, I'm not complaining about it, it's a great feeling knowing you're a champion, but at the end of the day when I was a little kid watching wrestling on the old rabbit ears trying to get a good signal I didn't dream of becoming X-Treme champion, or Internet champion, because I'm the Internet champion too, first ever by the way. You don't dream of being United States champion, Intercontinental champion or whatever other championships they had, they was only one championship I wanted when I was a kid, and everyone wants the exact same thing, and that's the World championship. I know it’s not going to be easy, but my dad Mister Ryder always told me "Nothing worth having come's easy" and he's right. It was a dream to work for the biggest company in wrestling and it wasn't an easy journey getting here either, but that's just the beginning for Zack Ryder. I remember being a young broski with Chi and a Little Big O playing in the yard play fighting and holding up a paper championship, going to the Coliseum and watching all my favourites, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Slaughter, Iron Sheik all of those guys and being so excited waiting out back to get their autographs and just being like one of the mob of people rushing towards them to get a picture, just being in awe, and thinking that's what I want to be and I still want that, and I'll do
everything I can to make that happen.

Interviewer: It has to be an amazing feeling knowing that you're living the dream right now and that you worked your butt off every step of the way. So it sounds like wrestling was always something that you wanted to do. Have you ever wondered what you would be doing if you weren't wrestling? You have some solid acting skills from what I've seen.

Zack Ryder If I wasn't a pro wrestler? Honestly I don't know what I'd want to be, I went to college when I was training so I could always go back and finish my degree, I didn't really want to do that for a living though, but Dad's a bodybuilder and a Policeman though, I could probably do something like that, my dad's pretty cool too, apart from the whole Dolph Ziggler thing. But no, I've always wanted to be a wrestler since I was a kid, I can't think of doing anything else.

Interviewer: Does it bother you the way your dad cheers for one of your biggest rivals in Ziggler? Is he possible a Cody Rhodes fan too?

Zack Ryder Of course it bothers me, my own dad prefers the guys trying to sabotage my show and my career to me, it's kind of silly but he's my Dad and I love him, I just wish he could maybe wear a Zack Ryder shirt or something once in a while.

Interviewer: All right so he has his favourite, but what about you? Anyone in XWL currently that you're a fan of?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_023

Zack Ryder I have a lot of broski's in the back, so I cheer them on when they're wrestling. I faced Ted a few weeks back that was really cool while it lasted anyway. The main ones definitely Edge though, I'm a major Edgehead, he took me under his wing a few years ago and taught me a lot in and out of the ring which he didn't have to do. That was really cool of him to do that and when he comes back from injury I'll be keeping an eye out for how he's doing.

Interviewer: How big of a role did Edge play in shaping your career into what it is today? And do you hold any grudges against Ted DiBiase for being a part of the match that Edge got hurt in?

Zack Ryder I can't say enough about how Edge influenced my career, when I was breaking into wrestling and even a bit before that I was a huge Edge fan, and it started as joke between me and Hawkins, it was just we both had the Edge necklace and t-shirt lets go out to the ring as Edge tonight. Then apparently Edge saw it and liked it and took us under his ring, and at the very least we knew it would keep our jobs for a few more months, because we didn't really have anything going on for us at the time. We travelled with him on the road, taught us the ropes, the dos and don'ts, I really grew as a wrestler and a person during that time. He always told us just be ourselves out there and it will get results. And that's just what I'm doing, and he was right. And as far as Ted goes, I don't blame him for what happened in that match, mistakes happen out there, you land a bit funny and it can put you on the shelf it's nobody’s fault. Ted isn't the kind of guy to try and cause long term damage to someone and I'm sure Edge knows that too.

Interviewer: You know Zack, it's just such a refreshing change of pace to talk to someone who isn't threatening to assault me after every other question. How do you manage to stay so nice and humble despite being in a company filled to the brim with jerks?

Zack Ryder Don't worry, I'll hit you with the Broski Boot if you want me too. But no, I'm just a kid living the dream, I'm lucky enough to do what I love for a living every day. This isn't something you can do when your heart isn't fully in it if you ask me and if you can't wake up with a smile on your face when you get to do whatever you wanted to do since you were a kid then you're not my broski.

Interviewer: So do you think guys like Brock Lesnar and even Rhodes and Ziggler, who act like they have a stick up their butt, don't have their hearts fully in this? Do you think that you have more passion and the stronger will to succeed and make something of yourself than guys like that?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_027

Zack Ryder No, I've got nothing against Brock, he can be my broski of the week if he wants too, I'll send him a free Zack Ryder t-shirt if he wants one. Anything to keep my off his radar you know. He's one mean dude, he's the last guy I'd want on my back right now. But as for Dolph and Cody, I'm just saying I don't want to be their broski you know, I'm not saying they don't have passion for what they do, I've just always been told just make sure you enjoy yourself out there and that's what I want to do every day, and those guys don't enjoy their selves out there, I've got no time for that.

Interviewer: That reminds me, were the rumours true? Did you sue Dolph and get him jailed for hacking your show?

Zack Ryder Why would I get him arrested? I'm not some coward from Jersey. If Dolph's in prison it means I can't give him what's coming to him, once I'm done with Cody Rhodes I'm going to do just that. I'm going to hit him with the Broski Boot, Fist Pump, hit him with the Rough Ryder and take care! Spike my hair!

Interviewer: This is has been great Zack, and I tried to let this interview run on longer than most but my producers are starting to give me grief for it, so we're down to our last question: How wild do you party when you're not busy wrestling?

Zack Ryder C'mon bro, are you serious? How hard to I party? Have you ever been to the LI bro? If we know anything it's how to party. The only reason The Situation and the rest of Jersey posers have a show is because the LI is too hot for TV. We drink Bud Lite Limes and Lime-a-ritas all night long, hit up the bar, drink a few more brewskis and fist pump all night long! It's SSIICCKK!! Bro, you should come to town some time and check it out for yourself first hand. Oh and one last thing before you go, if you want to be my Broski of the week it’s real simple just take care, Spike your hair! Woo Woo Woo You know it!

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_011

[S10]Power 15
1) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Breakdowndaniel (44.5)
Bryan’s big win over the United States Champion Shawn Michaels along with his part in the promo propels him into the #1 spot.

2) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Breakdownshawnmichaels (43.5)
HBK couldn’t tame The American Dragon, but he’s one good week away from re-capturing position #1.

3) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionrandyorton (41.5)
Orton put away Chavo and his war of words with The Undertaker keep him in the top 3.

4) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionteddibiase (39.5)
DiBiase had some entertaining segments, but the World Champ’s match ended in a draw knocking him out of the top 3.

5) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg (36)
McGillicutty played a big role in Redemption’s opening seg but once again he has failed to win the belt.

6) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionmaryse (35)
A can of spray was all Maryse needed to beat Mickie on Redemption. Does she have any more tricks up her sleeves?

7) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionbrocklesnar (31.5)
Brock defeated the Intercontinental Champion, but his refusal to give an interview keeps him from going anywhere.

8 ) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptioncody (20)
Rhodes didn’t have a match, but his part in making fun of Zack Ryder didn’t hurt.

-) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionchristian (20)
Christian couldn’t put away Brock, but his solid interview keeps him in the top 10 for the week.

10) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Breakdownkane (18 )
Kane bounced back from his Unforgiven loss with a solid promo and a win against The Rock.

-) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. DQfwy (18 )
Angle’s win against JBL and his hunt for his attacker helps him squeeze into the top 10 with a tie.

12) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionchavoguerrero (17)
Chavo couldn’t beat Orton, so he had to depend on his promo to keep him in the top 15 for the week.

13) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionezekiel (16)
Big Zeke won his match, but his unusual silence hurts his positioning.

14) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. HtRnA (10)
Despite the losses, Cesaro manages to find his way into the top 15 but needs a win to remain here.

-) XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr (10)
Del Rio has been MIA and is a week away from slipping out of the rankings.

[S11]The Stars Speak Out
We asked a bunch of questions last week so let’s see which ones the people have decided to bite on.

Local Diehard Fan
[[Zack Cloniger:]]
As a diehard fan of XWL, and more specifically, Michael McGillicutty, I'm actually really mixed towards the idea of Mike cashing in or not at Unforgiven last weekend. On one hand, he could show the world that he's stepped out of the shadows of just being known as "Mr. Perfect's Son" and do something in the best online league today that his father never did in the most known professional wrestling company of all time, the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment, and that's win a World Championship.

He was able to knock out Ted DiBiase and nearly permanently damage Ted's arm, it shows that he has the tenacity and the drive to become a World Champion! Not only that, but he had the perfect opportunity to cash it in after laying him out with the briefcase! However, on the other hand, he seemingly wants to make Ted DiBiase afraid, get into his head a little more, play more mind games with him to make him paranoid of when he's going to cash in. And, I guess for him, it's a chance to injure Ted even more both physically and emotionally. Because really, if you're a McGilliBuddy like me, that's something that you can't wait to see!

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptiondolphziggler
[Interviewer] Hey! Dolph Ziggler! Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. 1xNMp

[Dolph Ziggler] Uhh, I'm set to start Empty Stomach Cardio with Zack Ryder's dad in about five minutes so make it quick.

[Interviewer] Sure thing, first question. Should Michael McGillicutty have cashed in at the closing moments of Unforgiven?

[Dolph Ziggler] Oh come on, of course he should have! I thought he was a third generation superstar? He was supposed to be some guy who was born into wrestling, it's in his blood! But he must have had his mothers genes or something because if he was a real wrestler he would have done the right thing and cashed in on Ted. He doesn't deserve that case for acting like such an idiot.. Give it back to someone who would actually use it right.

[Interviewer] ...Alright.. Next question, are you championship material?

[Dolph Ziggler] Short answer, yes. Long answer, yeeeeeeees. It's obvious that I should have some gold around my waist. Even you should now that you nerd.

[Interviewer] Are you happy with your current status in XWL?

[Dolph Ziggler] Nope, I'll never be happy here in XWL until I'm World Champion. But then again I can be happy for my looks, I thank god that I don't have to look in the mirror and look like Brock Lesnar.

[Interviewer] Brock's a mean guy... Do you appreciate your fans?

[Dolph Ziggler] Do.. I APPRECIATE my fans?! Let me think about it..

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. EIdsi

[Dolph Ziggler] Ahh, I mea-

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Y1sL5

[Dolph Ziggler] HE THINKS I APPRECIATE.. AHAHA

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Dzhc9

[Dolph Ziggler] VICKIE! Come here! This guy thinks I appreciate my fans!!

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. TBCtb

[Dolph Ziggler] What a mark!!

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. GVhaE

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionjohncena
XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Normal_vlcsnap-00072
[John Cena] Well, it seems that the XWL newsletter has a few questions for me, so, let's answer those right now! First up, "are you championship material?" Well, I'd love to say yes to this question, but at the moment, I'm not sure. There's so many great superstars in this company and I don't know. Next up, "are you happy with your status in XWL?", I'm going to have to say yes. I feel like I have a great position here in the XWL. Let's see, "do you appreciate your fans?" Come on, you already know that! "Am I the best in the world?" Now let's not get ahead of ourselves. I love wrestling, but there's so many great superstars. Ted DiBiase, Randy Orton, and so many more, I don't really think there is one true, "Best in the world." Well, those were all of the questions, so uh, enjoy the rest of the XWL newsletter!

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionmichaelmcgill
*A few hours before Redemption goes on the air*

{Interviewer}
Michael, a moment of your time?

{McGillicutty}
What do you want? An autograph? Get lost.

{Interviewer}
Actually, I'm here to ask you some questions that were sent in by our XWL fans via Twitter and other social media sites.

{McGillicutty}
I guess I got a couple minutes to kill, ask away.

{Interviewer}
First question is, should you have cashed in at Unforgiven after you had laid Ted out with your Money in the Bank briefcase.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. PY6Us

{McGillicutty}
Should I have cashed in at Unforgiven? That's the million dollar question isn't it? My answer, no, simple as that. Let me explain, there were two factors that came into play which made me make my decision on the spot. Trust me, if it were up to me, I'd be the World Heavyweight Champion. Firstly, put yourself in the referees shoes, would you have gone out there after what happened to the two referees? Simply, no. Secondly, if the referee wouldn't have been a factor, Maryse would've done anything and everything within her power to cause me to get disqualified after I would've cashed in, rendering my cash in useless.

{Interviewer}
Second question is, are you championship material?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. KGqs9

{McGillicutty}
Am I championship material? Seriously, who sent in these questions? Look at me, I'm a former X-treme Champion and I hold the Money in the Bank briefcase, of course I'm championship material. Soon I will add the World Championship to my list of accomplishments. Now I've got a question for you, are you qualified to conduct this interview?

{Interviewer}
Okay, moving on. Are you happy with your status as a member of the XWL roster?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. YIOQK

{McGillicutty}
Are you serious? After what happened at Unforgiven where Daniel Bryan and myself were screwed out our respective championship wins, you have the nerve to ask me that. As of this moment, no, I'm pissed off that actions have yet to be taken to right the wrongs those blind referees made.

{Interviewer}
I'm sure management is working on it as we speak. My next question is, do you appreciate the XWL fans?

{McGillicutty}
Seriously? You're worse than Mitch was. Next question.

{Interviewer}
My final question is, are you the best in the world at what you do?

*Michael doesn't even bother answering the question and just walks off, leaving the interviewer somewhat confused.*

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionteddibiase
Ted's shown wiping his face off with towel sometime after Redemption ended, he doesn't acknowledge the camera yet, instead he continues to wipe away any blood or sweat that he can.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. UipDD

Finally he tosses the towel aside then smiles as he looks straight into the lens of the camera.

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. HQmYR

{Ted DiBiase}
What's good XWL newsletter?! Here I am about thirty minutes removed from my match here in Louisville, and about an hour and a half from my flight to good ol' Liverpool! Busy busy busy am I, but hey that's the life of the World Heavyweight Champ! So camera guy, get to asking those questions!

{Cameraman}
Should Michael McGillicutty have cashed in during the conclusion of your match together at Bad Blood?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. LQRH0

{Ted DiBiase}
Good question! Maybe he should have, and maybe he did the right thing by not doing so. Because as witnessed just six months ago at X-treme X-mas, that briefcase doesn't mean that you're practically handed the World title on a silver platter. Wade Barrett is a man I know all too well, but after competing in not one, but two matches, he went on to knock off the returning Batista during his attempt at cashing in, and with all due respect to Dave, he's just not been the same since. What if that had happened to Michael? What if when he tried to cash in, things went horribly wrong? It only takes three seconds for the tables to turn, and I'm never a cocky guy, but I have been known as the guy that you never count out of a fight for a reason.

{Cameraman}
Are you championship material?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. C3pWu

{Ted DiBiase}
People used to question that about me all the time, hell I won't lie I used to question it to. But I am physical living proof that if you set your mind to something, and you work your ass off night in and night out, nothing is outside of your reach. Am I championship material? Judging by that golden beauty that's been on my shoulder, and no I'm not talking about Maryse, I'd say so.

{Cameraman}
Are you happy with your current status in XWL?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. FPfji

{Ted DiBiase}
I'm the kind of guy that you never see complain, which is hard to come by, so I'm very happy. I'm happy to go out there now every week as XWL's World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm even happier to be able to travel to places such as England for next week's show and promote this company as a champion that lives and breathes for this industry. I may have a few bumps and bruises, and my arm may not been in the best shape right now, but so long as I'm able to go out and do what I love and hear my name announced as World Heavyweight Champion each and every night, I honestly can't think of anything better in the world.

{Cameraman}
Do you appreciate the fans?

{Ted DiBiase}
Talk about a question that's practically tailored to me! The fans are a huge part of all this...They helped me believe in myself when no one else would, and they are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet! Every night before the shows I get a chance to interact with them, talk to them, and just show them that what you see is what you get...It's not some gimmick this is what I love to do. To wrestle and to experience what the fans bring to this. Their cheers are my guilty pleasure, and I'm addicted!

{Cameraman}
Now the last question, are you the best in the world at what you do?

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. WMJsE

{Ted DiBiase}
Honestly, to me that's something that I nor anybody else have any business in declaring themselves. Because it's really just disputable in every possible way, there are many styles of wrestling, there are even more personalities, and it all depends on your own personal cup of tea. I don't go around saying that because I know I'm not the best, not that I doubt myself, but because I know for a fact that it is impossible to know the single best wrestler in the world. CM Punk calls himself the best in the world, Chris Jericho claims he's the best in the world at what he does, but the truth is neither of them are one hundred percent the true holders of that very specific title. Are they impressive as hell? You bet! But so are many others, I may not say I'm the best in the world, but I'd like to think I sure try to be the best that I can possibly be in every single aspect. Whether others perceive me as that remains a mystery, but no matter what anyone says about me, I will always give my very best, and that's good enough for me. I don't need some title claiming I'm the best, that's what I have the World Heavyweight Championship for.

He flashes a grin before the footage concludes.

Next week’s question:
Answer any you please:
Who do you hate the most in XWL?
If you could have one match or cut one promo with anyone on the roster who would it be?

[S12]Digital Decision Update
Digital Decision is right around the corner! Check here as matches are added so you can keep tabs on what you have and haven’t voted for yet.
Match 1
XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. RedemptionundertakerXWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Redemptionrandyorton
A)Casket Match
B)Ambulance Match

Match 2
XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. YWQbWXWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. GxXRB
A)TLC
B)Street Fight
C)Hell in a Cell

[S13] Wrap Up
I’ll throw in the ol’: if you ever want to do your own spotlight article, want to be interviewed, or have an idea for a new section let me know. Also, I just want to say that I was only planning on doing this during the summer since I have a crap load of free time, but once school starts late August I'm not sure if I'll be continuing it. I'd probably still have to do ranks to keep it up to date in case I do decide it bring it back down the line, or I'll just start from scratch. In any case I've got two or so new sections planned for next week, and I'm hoping those go over well, and also thanks to Bang for the Newsletter exclusive idea and RCP for being there when I needed his words of wisdom. If you guys ever having something like that that you want to throw into the newsletter just let me know. I think that's about it... wait, nah that's it.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am

Another great edition of the newsletter, Krzy. The spotlight was awesome, and my response deserved to be first, kudos to you on that btw. Looking forward to seeing Ohno back on the P15 next week after a week recovering from his injuries from Unforgiven. Cool
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 am

fuck yea I'm number 1! Thanks Krzy, great read as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Honestly, this was probably the best one yet.

Great banner too. sir1
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

this is awesome king i liked reading this alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.   XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 6/10: CM Punk's Career May Be Over.
Page 1 of 1