Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 am

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Er5ig

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Diva’s Corner
[S6] Newsletter Commentary
[S7]Spot of the Week
[S8]Quotes of the Week
[S9] Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
[S10]Interview
[S11] Superstar Rankings
[S12] The Stars Speak Out
[S13]Wrap Up

[S1]Archives
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12, 6/10/12, 6/17/12,
6/25/12, 7/1/12, 7/16/12, 7/22/12, 7/30/12

[S2]Overview
Well folks it was a great Summer run for the newsletter, and we know we told you that this week’s issue would be the penultimate until we return during the fall or winter, but our last Spotlight Article appeared to strike a nerve with the suit wearing, coffee drinking, hair balding folks that work in the corporate offices of XWL, so our vacation will have to come a week earlier. Don’t worry if you’re a bit confused, everything will be explained in the spotlight.

[S3]Spotlight: Time to Take A Stand.
………. Last week I received a call from the big guns up in XWL headquarters who proceeded to chew me out for the what I wrote during the spotlight article last week. You remember the one, don’t you? When I questioned if there was enough talent to keep the freshly unveiled XWL Title afloat for the months to come? Yeah that’s the one and it seems as though they didn’t like the fact that I wasn’t on my hands and knees praising them for their genius decision. Ungrateful they called me, to go along with misinformed and entitled because I wasn’t exactly on board with their decisions. And if this was the first instance of them getting this way I wouldn’t have minded, but it’s happened time and time again and after the ultimatum I was given, I have no choice but to finally stand my ground.

……….My articles about the X-Treme title and Divas Division didn’t win me any friends up at headquarters either, even though majority of the people agreed with what I wrote, yet I’m the one they’re trying to crucify for shining a light on some of the weaker aspects of the company. Now don’t get me wrong, XWL has been great to us at the newsletter, we’ve gotten access to superstars that others haven’t along with front row seats and all that good stuff, and we’re grateful here and we thank them, but that doesn’t mean we’re going to let them control what content we put in the newsletter. We started this for fun, and we continued it for fun, we didn’t get paid or praised by our peers, but still we trudged on sacrificing weekends to put this out for the entertainment of you, the readers.

……….We’ve written the opinion pieces that we have to help better the company, not to embarrass it, yet they don’t feel that way and they’ve told us that it’s apparently our jobs to hype things up instead of crapping on stuff, and the funny thing is it’s not their job to tell us what our job is. We’ve done our fair share of hyping, but that doesn’t mean that we’re going to ignore all the faults or pretend we agree with everything that’s done. We want to make XWL the best it can be, but they don’t appreciate our efforts and that’s fine; you can’t please everyone.

……….Things is, now they’ve given us a sort of ultimatum: focus on the good or they’ll pull their support. It’s not the first time we’ve had disagreements, but it’s the last time they’re going to think they can tell us what we can and can’t do. I’m sure you remember that one newsletter where not one single star responded to our question, or when we had to miss a newsletter because of flight delays, or even when our rumor section went bare because all of the letters from our sources were intercepted. We have reason to believe that XWL has meddled with our newsletter in the past, and we’re not going to stand for that.

……….So consider this the last for a while, until lines are drawn and boundaries are respected. Admittedly and unfortunately the newsletter would be hurt without input of the superstars, so an indefinite hiatus is the risk we’re willing to take until the company learns we have the right to say as we please. It’s a shame it has to come to this, and we apologize for this sounding like a corny break-up story, but this is how it has to go. We appreciate your support, and we hope that your continued support is what gets the company to change its stance so we can bring you back the highlight of your weekends.

[S4]Feud Updates
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?
XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemp1
Daniel Bryan vs. Michael McGillicutty
Bryan announced that a match will take place at Supremacy. What will these two former friends have in store for each other?

Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
Dolph let it known that he believes he’ll forever be one step ahead of Orton, while Randy responded by taking out Vickie with a devastating RKO. Who will have the last laugh?

Batista vs. Crimson
Crimson cost Batista his match against the Deadman and The Animal showed that he was out for blood by almost taking out Crimson with The Batista Bomb!

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Breakd
Kings of Wrestling vs. Alex Shelley
Shelley’s partner couldn’t make it until Supremacy but that didn’t stop him from trying in vain to take out the Kings by himself.

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
Angle is on the hunt for the masked man that attacked him, which turned out to be Jeff Jarrett. What will Angle do if his wish for a match is granted?

AJ Stlyes vs. Joey Ryan
Ryan appeared after Styles’ lost to mock him. Will Styles finally get his vengeance at Supremacy?

Kaitlyn vs. AJ
Once again AJ attacked Kaitlyn for seemingly no reason and one has to wonder how much Kailtyn can endure before she snaps.

Edge vs. TedBiase
There won’t be security around at Supremacy to protect Edge. Will he be able to defeat Ted.

Paige vs. ???
Ominous words rang through the speakers as Paige was told she’d meet her attacker at Supremacy. Who could this woman be?

[S5]Diva’s Corner
Quick peak at what the Divas have been up to.
XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand A2Tjg
*Kaitlyn was attacked by her ex-best friend AJ once again and that left her vulnerable for Maxine who easily picked up the win.

*Beth Phoenix put down Paige but it was the mysterious events that occurred afterwards where a confrontation at Supremacy was announced that made an impact.

*Buggy Nova put down Kelly and let it known that she’s here to win and that she has her eyes on the gold.

*Eve had her hands full with Curt Hawkins, Michael McGillicutty & Christian and one has to wonder if she can handle the stresses of the job.

*Layla floored her ex-bff in a vicious attack and if it wasn’t clear before Michelle must know now that Layla wants nothing to do with her.

[S6] Newsletter Commentary
One of our editors takes a look at the segments of both brands and delivers a signature Quick Review.
Redemption
Daniel Bryan
Solid interview and as usual the back and forth between Bryan and Mitch was gold.

Mr. Anderson
The bit in the beginning was really funny, and the rest of the promo followed it up nicely. Looking forward to seeing what you do as him.

John Cena
Promo was good, hope you find something for him too.

Eve/Hawkins/Christian/McGillicutty
Really enjoyed reading this promo, Eve’s parts were great, Hawkins calling her toots and whatnot was funny as was McGillicutty’s opening line, while Christian calling out Ever for claiming he lost was great.

Joey Ryan
Sleaze era continues in another great promo by you.

Buggy Nova
A face diva! :awyes: Promo was great, and having Buggy around looks like it’ll be fun.

Dolph/Vickie/McGillicutty/Maryse
Just an awesome read from start to end, kudos to whoever did Vickie’s part and the confrontation between her and Maryse was great.

Randy Orton
Talking about the parallels between you and Dolph was nice and the announcement of a steel cage match at Supremacy should make things epic.

Layla/Michelle
That was messed up. Poor Michelle.

Breakdown
Heath Slater
Opening commentary was great, as was the introduction of Nick Jacobs. Slater’s part was good, though he hasn’t been gone for a year.

Kassius Ohno
Great promo which has always been the case with you.

Kurt Angle
Nice interview here which kind of clears up the confusion a bit, looking forward to seeing where things go. The reveal with it being Jeff was interesting and made for a great twist.

Cody Rhodes
Awesome promo that had me laughing. Hopefully the lawsuit works.

Damien Sandow
Loved this promo and it looks like you’re hitting your stride in terms of promoing as him.

Ezekiel Jackson
Was hoping for more from the champ but it was good for what it was. Hurricane added some humor to the seg which was nice.

Wade Barrett
Was hoping for more than a history lesson, but it was a solid debut.

Cody/Edge
Nice back and forth between you two to show that Cody and Edge still aren’t seeing eye to eye.

Joey Ryan
Enjoyed the seg and the announcement of a last man standing will be a great way to wrap things up.

Alberto Del Rio
Nice promo with Del Rio bragging and putting people down as he loves to do. Looking forward to his debut.

Bray Wyatt
It was an interesting seg and it’s good to see you handling Wyatt’s gimmick pretty well.

Kaitlyn/AJ
Enjoy seeing this storyline progress and I’m eager to see what AJ has to say.

Edge/Ted DiBiase
Really great confrontation and it’s always nice seeing that side of Ted. Also, great heel move by Edge to come out with the belt as if he already won it.

HBK/Y2J
Awesome seg between you two, and that last HBK line after the kick was epic.

Cody
Didn’t see Goldust coming at all, should make for some interesting stuff at the PPV.

Beth Phoenix
Nice seg here and left me wondering who Beth would want to face.

Seth/Miz
These promos have been epic and this was no different. Seth’s part in the beginning was great, and Miz helped bring this to another level.

[S7] Spot of the Week
Daniel Bryan pumps his fist three times before running to the opposite side of the ring where he bounces off of the ropes, he runs back and heads towards the ramp side where he dives through the middle ropes going for his patented suicide dive! But no! Dolph Ziggler leaps up onto the apron and kicks a mid air Bryan right in the skull!

[S8] Quotes of the Week
“I'd challenge everybody in the locker room to get on our level but, why bother? Why set an impossible task?”
-Kassius Ohno

“Now he's got bigger fish to fry, I don't know why he would come after me when he could have been fighting Santino that whole time.”
-John Cena

“No using the bathroom until Ted DiBiase is fired.”
-Cody Rhodes

“ My future is so bright I need to wear two pairs of shades, while Orton's career is already winding down because he's burned just about every bridge there is.”
-Dolph Ziggler

“Supremacy will be the beginning to the enlightened era in which knowledge will become the expectation.”
-Damien Sandow

“The fact that Mitch the cameraman is more over than you must tell you something.”
-Eve Torres

[S9]Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
The top stories floating about the water cooler.
A fraud amongst us?
We were told by a source that Cody Rhodes is potentially faking his injury but we were stopped before we could question Mick Foley about the information he received from his doctor. If it were to be discovered that Rhodes is indeed faking his injury allegedly received at the hands of current World Champion Ted DiBiase then it would seriously ruin his lawsuit and his campaign to get DiBiase removed from the company.

Another love triangle?
Christian’s claims about Eve being jealous about not being romantically linked with Michael McGillicutty may not be too far off as it’s a sentiment that is shared among many of the superstars in the back according to our source. One has to wonder if Maryse would allow Eve to make a move on her man if it meant more title shots and success for him in the long run.

Anger Issues
Rumor has it that John Cena was much more upset about there potentially being no Intercontinental Championship Chamber than he let on. He allegedly went off on anyone he came in contact with and reportedly feels that the exclusion of the chamber is to purposely keep him away from the gold. We could not get in contact with Cena for a word on the situation.

[S10]Interview: Chavo Guerrero
We managed to catch up with Chavo Guerrero before his day in court. Let’s hope he’s a bit more friendly this time around.
Interviewer: Chavo I’d like to thank you for joining us here at the newsletter this week.

Chavo Guerrero: Well after I told you off last week, I figured gracing the newsletter was the least I could do since I have nothing but court dates to look forward to for god only knows how long.

Interviewer: No offense, but the old Chavo wouldn’t have cared how I felt after what went down last week, yet it bothered you enough to make you show up here. What changed in you that caused this personality shift?

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand 06

Chavo Guerrero: Nothing has changed, I didn’t have some type of epiphany, or some near death experience, I just stopped being as angry I as I was before, it really is as simple as that. There’s no way for me to explain it other than I found peace.

Interviewer: Well that change really got rolling during your confrontation with Michael McGillicutty where you were the victim of several vicious and sickening assaults. Did your rivalry with him humble you?

Chavo Guerrero: Humble me? No, let’s not get carried away here because I still believe that I’m better than a number of people on the XWL Roster including Michael McGillicutty. No, what happened during that feud was me looking into a mirror as I saw a bit of myself in him, minus a foot and hundred pounds or so. But that anger that was burning inside of him is what I related to, and I saw the ugliness and the blackness of his soul and I realized that that just couldn’t be the road I traveled down anymore.

Interviewer: What exactly do you mean by that?

Chavo Guerrero: The worst thing you can do is let your emotions take over, that’s something you pick up from experience, because that’s when you cease to think clearly and that’s when you make mistakes and lose your focus. It was that anger that I had from since before I even stepped foot in this company that has let me get so caught up on things that hardly even should have mattered, and I believe is was that anger that has been holding me back for so long. I’m calmer now, I have my head on straight and I have my eyes on the prize and on the gold.

Interviewer: You say you’ve calmed down a bit, but your actions against guys like Brian Kendrick on Redemption and Kid Kash at Digital Decision say otherwise.

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand 08

Chavo Guerrero: I never said I had things perfected, I still get pissed off and in Kendrick’s case he was in the right place at the wrong time, and as for Kid Kash… well I don’t regret a thing where he’s concerned.

Interviewer: You talked about your anger holding you back, and you have become synonymous with losing as you hold the title of potentially one of the longest losing streaks in the history of XWL. Do you think that things will change for you know that you’re sporting this new attitude?

Chavo Guerrero: Yeah the losing sucks, to come up short so many times for almost a year really eats away at you no matter how thick you think your skin is. You just… you just think you lost it, you know? I’m not young, but I’m not exactly walking around with a cane either, I know I still have it. It’s frustrating to know that you have the talent, and the ability because let’s face it: I’m the full package, but to not have the pieces fall into place no matter how hard you try to fit them together just doesn’t sit well with me. My “new attitude” has definitely given me a different outlook sure, but I’m not some naïve rookie who thinks everything is going to be handed to him, I know I’m going to have to work harder than ever before to get to the level I should have already been at, but unfortunately I can’t do that because of this damn lawsuit.

Interviewer: Did you think Kid Kash was justified in doing what he did, considering your actions at Digital Decision when you set the ring on fire?

Chavo Guerrero: Legally, I’m not supposed to talk about the details about the case and whatnot, but I will say this: If Kid Kash had gotten seriously hurt that night, he would have had nobody to blame but himself. He made the mistake of starting things up, and I had every intentions of ending it.

Interviewer: I understand, well onto a subject we can talk about in Vickie Guerrero and her relationship with Dolph Ziggler. Are you angry at what Orton did to her on this past Redemption?

Chavo Guerrero: I was more than angry, yet at the same time Vickie knows there are risks associated with working in this company and getting RKO’d by Orton is one of those risks.

Interviewer: So you have no intentions of coming back to get revenge on The Viper?

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand 12

Chavo Guerrero: I can’t be bothered with getting involved in that nonsense, especially when you consider it should be up to her boy toy Dolph to protect her, since he got her into that mess. No, when I come back to XWL I only have one goal in mind, and I can’t afford to have any distractions. For over three years I’ve been letting myself getting sidetracked with petty rivalries and the like that I haven’t accomplished what I came here to do in the first place.

Interviewer: You mean win a championship.

Chavo Guerrero: That’s right, and it’s like I said earlier, I’m no spring chicken, so I don’t have time to waste on things that’ll get me side-tracked. I know I said before that someone shouldn’t have to use a title as a crutch to stake a claim as being a legitimate superstar, and I still feel that way, but I feel that I proved that Chavo Guerrero’s the real deal despite the losses. However there’s just a feeling that you get when you hold a championship that you can’t quite explain. But it feels great, trust me on that. When you have a target on your back, and you step into the ring ready to give it everything to keep your reign intact, it’s just an experience like none other and it’s an experience that I need to have.

Interviewer: So we can expect to see Chavo Guerrero in the title picture upon his return?

Chavo Guerrero: That’s even if I do return based on how this trail goes. But if things go in my favor, once this court nonsense ends, so will the drought on Redemption. When they look at me they’ll know what hunger looks like, when they step into the ring against me they’ll know what fear really is… when I return to Redemption they’ll know what a man on a mission is capable of.

[S11]Power 15
1) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Breakdownshawnmichaels (106.5)

2) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionicchristian (100.5)

3) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionteddibiase (95.5)

-) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Breakdowndanielbryan (95.5)

-) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionrandyorton (95.5)

6) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionjohncena (74.5)

7) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg (69)

8 ) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionjoeyryan (Joey Ryan) (67)

9) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptioncody (60)

10) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionsheamus (57)

11) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionezekieljackso (56.5)

12) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptiontripleh (53)

13) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand HtRnA (51)

14) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionmaryse (49)

15) XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Redemptionbrocklesnar (47)

[S12]The Stars Speak Out
This week we asked the stars if they would consider a change in finishing moves. Let’s see what they had to say.
XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand XORHT

[The Miz] Would I ever change my finisher? Never! Have you even seen the Skull Crushing Finale? It's all a wrestler would ever need in a finishing move, it's unique, hard hitting and it has that impact! And I have the ability to hit it out of nowhere which makes it such a great move, and the best part about it? It's my move! And it's AWESOME!

[Cameraman] Didn't Chris Jericho create that move?

[The Miz] ...Turn off the camera.

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand QieVt

[Dolph Ziggler] I've believed in myself in everything I do in this company and I cherish my finishing moves, I have the Zig Zag for the move I can get from many positions and the sleeper hold is well.. putting someone out cold, what else can I say? BUT! I'm gonna confess this right now I have had a finisher change on my mind, hear me out now. Brock Lesnar's a strong guy, right? Well he has plenty of big strong moves with his large physique but I feel that I could pull off a great F5 myself if given the chance. A lot of people underrate my strength, I'd be able to F5 The Big Show if I was given the opportunity, and that's not showing off because I would back it up. I wouldn't try Lesnar's Shooting Star Press though, his neck was bunched up like a crushed soda can when he tried that on Kurt Angle, yikes. Later, marks.

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand 9T3ET

{Ted DiBiase}
You know it's crossed my mind from time to time, but as you know my father utilized the Million Dollar Dream and so when I began training to become a wrestler, naturally I wanted to pay tribute to him, because he's made me into the man that I am today, and I tried variations of it, you know, put my own spin on it...I even had a really sick submission back when I was in Japan, which I'll pull out when the time is right...but Dream Street is like my favorite combo of finishing moves...No secret I was a fan of The Rock, and obviously I love and respect my father, so I thought to myself...why not fuse them? The wrenching power of the Million Dollar Dream, combined with the impact of the Rock Bottom, it's a combination that can't go wrong, and it's even put away the Great One himself. So although it's nice to spice things up once in a while, Dream Street has proven to be effective, so why fix it if it isn't broken?

Matt Classic:A new finishing move? Son are you crazy? If I've ever heard a more stupid question I can't remember it. I've been wrestling since before your daddy was born and every time I wrestled I've had my opponents either tapping out to my deadly Claw or out for the count from my Bottom-rope Splash. And they still work to this very day, sure they're not flashy like some of these kids finishing moves are today, but mine are still just as effect, if not more. Here's the thing though, it's not all about the finishing move it's about how you get there, and when you see a Matt Classic match you know that I'm going to stretch my opponent out like a human pretzel then snap from like a twig, and I make sure that when I hit my finisher that my opponent is lights out. If you don't believe me just ask Lou Thesz.

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand SodtP

{Layla}
You know it's funny you mention it, because I actually have, and I actually have a brand one ready to unveil at Supremacy this Sunday. I'm one of the most working working people in this company, I'm constantly in that ring working to better myself and spice things up every chance I get. I love adding new moves to my arsenal because that means there's that much more to beat whomever. Whether it's Beth Phoenix, or Michelle McCool, I need moves that'll lay them out for a count of three, and with the Lay-Out, the Facelift, and my brand new one, I accomplish just that. Flawlessly, might I add.

*Hours before Supremacy goes on the air.*

{Cameraman}
Michael, a moment of your time?

{McGillicutty}
Can't you see I'm busy preparing for my match with Daniel Bryan?

{Cameraman}
Oh, I apologize, maybe some other time.

{McGillicutty}
That was a joke Mr. Cameraman, you thought I would actually need to prepare to fight that Yes! shouting vegan? What do you want, an autograph, a picture?

{Cameraman}
Well actually, I'm with the XWL Newsletter and I'm here to ask you some questions regarding our next issue.

{McGillicutty}
Ask away I guess.

{Cameraman}
My first question is have you ever considered changing up your finishing maneuver?

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand KGqs9

{McGillicutty}
Considered changing up my... are you serious right now? My finishing maneuvers are easily the deadliest finishers this company has ever seen. My McGillicutter is as swift as it is deadly, it can be the difference between getting a victory or falling to defeat, and the Perfectplex I use as a tribute to my father was very easily the best match ending move in his time. I won my first championship in this company using the Perfectplex. So no, I haven't considered changing up my finishing maneuvers, if anything, you should consider changing your stupid questions.

*Before the cameraman can speak, he is cut off by Michael.*

{McGillicutty}
Now, if you're done asking stupid questions, I've got somewhere to be.

{Cameraman}
Well, actually-

{McGillicutty}
Good.

*Michael walks out of the shot as the video comes to an end.**

[S13] Wrap Up
And so it ends.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 am

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand W9Rve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 am

"And so it ends."

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand 1uqeh
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 am

Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 am

Another great read, Krzy.

That'll do pig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand   XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 8/7: Time to Take a Stand
Page 1 of 1