Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL   XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm

The day after Supremacy/The day of Redemption.

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm sorry, were you expecting something else?

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL YpSF9

[Dolph Ziggler] The sun is shining, just like my career. I bet you all thought that I'd be in a hospital bed today, after being brutalized by your hero Randy Orton. But you were all 100% wrong. I've just finished my session of empty stomach cardio in the morning before I head to Redemption to do what I do better than everyone in the past, present and future, showoff, and back it up. Today is a new day which means it's another day that I improve my craft and another day that I will continue to shine brighter than every one of those scrubs who lift a couple weights, throw on some spandex and call themselves superstars. They don't even know the meaning of the word, they don't know about dedication. That's why I'm so different. I am the one true superstar in this company and without a shadow of a doubt I will give everything to win a match and that's EXACTLY what I did when I stood face to face with a maniac in a steel cage without even sweating a bead of fear.

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL PCpO9

[Dolph Ziggler] I went into that cage match with one idea and one idea only, to win. And that's exactly what I did, I had a game-plan and it worked to perfection.. just like me. I know exactly what's going to happen now, people are going to try and play my win over Randy as a fluke to try and protect their golden boy. But at the end of the day when they look at the Supremacy 2012 results, they'll see “Dolph Ziggler defeats Randy Orton.” and there is nothing they can do to change about that. Me going out the cage door wasn't an accident as some of you were calling it, I jumped out the door when I saw the right opportunity because I'm smart. Randy Orton doesn't have the brains to do something like that with his barbaric attitude, all he wanted to do was hurt me but he just ended up hurting his fans when they saw how he was out-done in every single aspect of the match. I know all of the Orton fans are probably bombarding my twitter talking about how he's going to get me and how he's going to RKO me next time.. Here's a fact, kids. There won't be a next time.

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL GqhjR

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm done with Randy Orton, I have no reason to ever face that guy again. He messed with the wrong person, he did the wrong things and he paid for it. He RKO'd Vickie Guerrero, say that to yourself and think about it. He RKO'd a helpess woman who is not a trained professional, she's a harmless woman! If you thought him attacking his own father was bad, oh no, he's gotten worse. BUT, all of the crazy in the world isn't going to guide him to victory over Dolph Ziggler, not a chance. Like I said many times before when I'm done with Orton I'm moving on to bigger and better things and that's exactly what I'm doing. Now we've seen everyone and their mother talk about the Elimination Chambers at Eye for an Eye.. Yeah, it's a hot topic recently with everyone talking about how they deserve to be in it and all of that crap. There's only one person who deserves to be in the Redemption Elimination Chamber and that's Dolph Ziggler.

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL 8Ux7p

[Dolph Ziggler] You all saw what happened last night, Vickie Guerrero, the most talented and amazing General Manager to walk the face of this earth fired the poison that has been infecting XWL for such a long time; Ted DiBiase Jr. The undeserving poster boy of XWL is long gone, and I don't care about what he does next and I'm sure nobody else does. But what matters is, Ted DiBiase is done. And that wonderful World Championship is up for grabs in the Redemption Elimination Chamber, and while I was celebrating with Vickie over my win and Ted's firing she told me that I was taking what would have been Ted's spot in the chamber for my fantastic victory over Randy Orton. This is no joke, this is the real deal. It's FINALLY going to happen, Dolph Ziggler is going to get the big one, I'm grabbing that brass ring and I'm flying through that glass ceiling in a jet and there's not a single person that can stop me. 5 other guys who share the similar dream will be nothing more but targets once I enter that Chamber and enter a whole new game. But for now, it's time to continuing working out because hard work always pays off, and I'm the definition of hard work paying off. Later, marks!

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL 7PL89

[Dolph Ziggler] Show!...

*Dolph closes his eyes and breathes deep, he turns back to the camera and runs his hand through his hair and flicks it at the camera while saying.*

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Vvttu

[Dolph Ziggler] Off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL   XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:00 pm

What, no promo reviews? plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL   XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Zack wrote:
What, no promo reviews? plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL   XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Loads of stuff got posted since this so don't want it to get no sold. Annother Awesome Dolph promo from, Adam. and a well deserved spot in the chamber. :gig:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL   XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 8/12: #HEEL
Page 1 of 1