Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Empty
PostSubject: XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love   XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Er5ig

Quick Search (Use Ctrl+F)
[S1] Archives
[S2] Overview
[S3] Spotlight
[S4] Feud Updates
[S5] Diva’s Corner
[S6] Reviews
[S7]Spot of the Week
[S8]Quotes of the Week
[S9] Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
[S10]Interview
[S11] Superstar Rankings
[S12] The Stars Speak Out
[S13]Weekly Awards
[S14]Wrap Up

[S1]Archives
Missed an old newsletter? Want to re-read an old article? Catch up here!
9/23/11, 10/2/11, 5/13/12, 5/20/12, 5/27/12, 6/3/12, 6/10/12, 6/17/12,
6/25/12, 7/1/12, 7/16/12

[S2]Overview
We are back in full force this week folks, and I just want to thank you all for your support for both this newsletter and for XWL. A lot has gone down over the week, and I hope you didn’t miss any of it because it was some great stuff. We saw the beginning of some rivalries, some heated exchanges and some epic matches to boot. Let us know what you think of XWL and this edition of the newsletter in the comment sections below. Happy reading!

[S3]Spotlight: The Divas Get No Love
………. Sometimes I look at the diva’s division, so packed with beauty and talent and promise, and wonder why XWL even bothers anymore. I almost feel like the division is in the same boat as the Xtreme Title where neglect and indifference has led to things just remaining stagnant and stale. Or maybe it’s the divas who don’t care anymore as it’s hard to tell who’s really at blame at this point in the division’s decline, but the finger has to be pointed at someone although the time spent trying to find a target can be spent getting things back where they used to be and need to be for the sake of the fans, the women and this company who are paying them for a reason.

……….It’s frustrating to see the divas not get the attention they deserve or not put in the effort that they need to in order to remain relevant. They show up one week and then disappear for the next month without reason, and that’s not the way things should be if they want to be taken seriously in this company and in this sport. Too many times I’ve sat at home and watched a Breakdown or Redemption and wondered why it seems that a diva has to either decide between mic time or ring time, and majority seem to go with neither. That’s led to these half-hearted feud attempts where you find yourself forgetting that these divas are involved in a rivalry and when the women don’t seem to be giving it their all, you can’t expect the fans to be invested enough to want to cheer or boos their hearts out.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love TCvrp
Remember when you cared about this belt?

……….The worst part is that there have been quick glimpses of hope, of promise, of a better tomorrow where it almost kind of looks like things are getting back on track before things quickly get derailed again. You had the Bella Twins show up and for the first time in a long time they were looking to be a threat until inexplicably disappearing off the face of earth. But it was okay because The Beautiful People returned and so we lost one heel diva team and got another, but we have yet to hear a peep out of them, and it’s never really a good feeling when you start believing that a superstar is there only for the money and not for the love of the sport. Then there was the Mickie James and Trish Stratus feuds where they both never seemed to be around to compete in the payoff match, and we also had Kaitlyn vs. Michelle McCool where the two only ever seemed to be in the same building at the same time during pay per views. Then you had a revolving door of divas from Alicia Fox to Maxine to Beth Phoenix to Raquel Diaz, to this new supposed anti-diva who apparently forgot her name when she signed her new contract, a contract that apparently includes a clause where she only gets mic time every other week.

………. This leads to a bit of instability in the division because challengers can’t be built up which leads to us getting things like Eve going after Layla for the title for what felt like half the year, and whenever Maryse’s name is brought up the first question that comes to mind is ‘Who’s going to be her boy toy this week?’ instead of ‘Why isn’t she champ?’ like how it used to be. And now for some inexplicable reason that she’s Miss Money in the Bank she hasn’t been near the divas title or the divas champion, when Michael McGillicutty spent months playing with Ted DiBiase, which is one of the many instances of the men getting opportunities that the women can’t. AJ Lee is too busy doing her best Mickie James impression to be concerned about going after the championship, and we have Beth Phoenix and Kharma who’d you’d expect to be dominant, but the former hasn’t been The Glamazon for a long long time and the latter… well we don’t know what’s up with her and I’m not going to be the one to get close to her to ask what’s up.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love BpvgI
No caption needed.

………. The diva’s division has now become Layla’s division because whether you like her or just like looking at her, she’s the only one there who seemingly gives a damn, but you can see the weariness in her eyes every time she’s interviewed and tries to hide her discontent behind insults and one has to wonder how long it will take for her to throw up her hands in disgust and stop caring too. Natalya’s been trying to slowly build herself up and she’s really the only challenger available while Kaitlyn tries to sort out her troubles with AJ, but the last thing any of us want to see is two heels go at it. The people need someone to cheer for, and Layla vs. Natalya wouldn’t give them that opportunity. Then again I don’t think those two would care either way what the people want, they’ve made it clear that they’re far more concerned with themselves than anyone else.

………. XWL has to try to help though, or they’ll be just as much to blame for the ‘lol divas’ remarks that you’re starting to see on the message boards, as the divas. Look at all the special treatment that the men get compared to the women, and you can’t say that the females aren’t getting slighted. The men have five titles between them, which is fine because the roster has five times as many men, but with Layla as champ, the only champ, she relatively remains on her brand, unless she gets a special calling and the Breakdown divas can’t be blamed for not remembering what they’re fighting for, when they rarely see their champ. Am I suggesting a second belt? No siree, this fickle roster couldn’t handle it, at least not now, but it’s something to think about because if Layla’s gonna hold the title hostage in another half year feud then the rest of the divas need something to do in the meantime. In any case, XWL management needs to spread the love with Layla between brands while she still holds the title.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love H6YGZ
Bring back the curls!

………. And it’s not just the titles that the men have over the women, it’s practically everything else you could think of. King of the Ring, X-treme Championship Series, Elimination Chamber, XWL 15 title and the list of all these special things the men have to look forward to and participate in goes on and on, while every night is just the same old with these women on every show and why should they care when it appears that the company doesn’t appear to give a single damn themselves? It’s also been quite a while since a diva has graced a pay per view poster, just thought I’d also point out how XWL can’t even be bothered to use them as advertising tools. Have they ever even main evented a simple Breakdown or Redemption show? Even the SuperShow: Night of Champions worked better for the men than it did for the women. There was no Number One Contenders Match for the Diva’s Championship, no special voting like the World Title got, we just had Michelle McCool, the woman who lost two straight pay per view matches mind you, come out of nowhere to announce she was getting a shot at the divas championship later on in the night which makes as much sense as the pairing of Big Show and Kurt Angle.

………. Things have to change, and the division needs to get out of the rut it’s in now and go back to being a prominent feature of XWL and a highlight of their shows instead of just an afterthought and a weak point. However, there has to be an effort made from both sides and they’ll have to meet each other half-way if progress is expected to be made and if a transformation is expected to occur. The divas need to start caring, and start giving it their all again while XWL needs to give them something to care about in the first place. I’m sure if giving the chance the divas would be able to do wonder, because every now and then we’ve seen flashes of something promising, something amazing and who knows what’ll happen when they’re allowed to get that light shining at full force? We’ll end up being blinded by stellar matches and engaging promos, and maybe interactions between men and women in this company won’t be strictly relegated to relationships, love triangles not even fit for soap operas or getting harassed by Joey Ryan. Maybe this piece will wake up some folks and open the eyes and the minds of those who really thought there was nothing to be fixed, or maybe nothing at all will change and one by one the divas will depart to look for greener grass on a lusher pasture.

[S4]Feud Updates
Who’s been getting on each other’s nerves lately?
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemp1
Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
Orton attacked Dolph before The Showoff could finish his interview, but it was Ziggler who got the last laugh after slapping the Viper while he was being held back and also costing him his spot in King of the Ring.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jeff Hardy
With Ricardo Rodriguez banned from ringside, Hardy was able to secure a win. How will the Mexican Aristocrat respond to what happened?

Cody Rhodes vs. XWL
Rhodes is trying to hit the company where it hurts, its wallet. Will is plan work?

Sheamus vs. Santino
An unlikely rivalry has begun, and who knows where it will lead to.

Batista vs. Crimson
A confrontation in the locker room got physical and The Animal has to be out for revenge.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakd
Michael McGillicutty vs. Daniel Bryan
These former pals have turned into bitter enemies and a shot in the head with the money in the bank briefcase has given McGillicutty the momentum.

Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan
Morgan may not be able to compete for a while but he’s ready to take on Angle for his medal at Supremacy.

Ted DiBiase vs. Edge
After a war of words on the Highlight Read led to DiBiase leaving Edge bloodied. Is the world champ in control?

[S5]Diva’s Corner
Quick peak at what the Divas have been up to.
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love A2Tjg
*Eve’s first order of business with her new power, outside of embarrassing poor Teddy Long was to get more challengers for the Intercontinental Belt, and her exchange with Christian may lead her to find the toughest guys she can.

*After abandoning Kaitlyn, AJ slapped her in the face, what is her problem with her former BFF? Kaitlyn did go on to defeat Mickie, so at least she seems to be okay.

*Daffney has made an appearance and she’s not the most stable diva. What does she have in store for the division?

*Natalya seems to be going a bit crazy, are the divas in danger?

*As usual Lalya doesn’t see anyone as a threat and she had no regrets about using her brace to attack Michelle. But Michelle got her revenge by pinning the divas champ in a tag match.

[S6] Newsletter Reviews
One of our editors takes a look at the segments of both brands.
Redemption
Kings of Wrestling
Enjoyed the promo and it’s great to see this starting to come together. I only hope future promos have more back and forth and not just one guys speaks and then the other.

Eve/Christian
Things weren’t as smooth as they could have been on both sides but I loved the interaction between the two and the insults and threats traded. Ryder vid was slick too.

Joey Ryan
Enjoyed the promo, though I miss when him walking the streets and telling the pedestrians how sleazy he is. Also, is being/been a foreign thing?

Paige
Yes we finally know her name, and we’re reminded of what she’s all about. Enjoyed the seg.

Austin Aries
Didn’t even know you posted this, but I’m glad I caught it cause it was great and really had that AA feel to it, and I’m really looking forward to that invitational.

John Cena
Cena just talking about the happenings was pretty interesting. Solid job here with this promo.

Dolph Ziggler
I’ve been enjoying your Dolph promos and this was a great interview, with Orton’s bit in the end giving it a nice finish.

The Undertaker
A lot better than I thought it would be and now I’m looking forward to your run as Taker.

Cody Rhodes
gotdamnit Penguin </3
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196

Sheamus/Santino
Was pretty solid, Santino isn’t half bad when he isn’t obsessing over HHH. Hopefully you find a way to keep things believable, and interesting.

Batista/Crimson
Like the idea of these two tough guys trying to prove who’s tougher. Good promo from the two of you.

Tyson Kidd
At least you’re promoing, hopefully you do more and improve as you go along.

Breakdown
The Miz
Great way to open the show, even though you were being lazy and didn’t add commentary.

AmDrag Show
Loved the back and forth between you two guys was really great to read and I’m really looking forward to this feud, you two should put together something great.

Kaitlyn/AJ
Damnit I was hoping for the Chickbusters, but this should be fun too.

Daffney
Loved the story and I could feel that dark crazy vibe, nice stuff.

Damien Sandow
Way to steal Dolph’s colors.

AJ Styles
Seeing Styles like this is depressing, interesting how he’s kind of second guessing himself.

Natalya
Sentence structure could use work as it’s a bit strange reading this but the content was good.

Matt Morgan
Nice seg, Morgan lost some intensity but did a good job hyping up the match at Supremacy.

Highlight Reel
Sped-read through this not gonna lie, but like what I read looking forward to seeing Edge style on fools.

Kane
Hopefully you bring back the monster Kane, like the darkness in the promo and that attack was sick.

Shawn Michaels
!

Layla
Another great Layla promo, great job it was a truly great read.

Big Show
What is this?

Mark Henry
Nice start, hope you do more.

[S7] Spot of the Week
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Cenahhhspot
Cena give Triple H a 5 knuckle shuffle for his trouble.

[S8] Quotes of the Week
“I sent you texts and tweets and even called, but you were nowhere to be found. What, were you too busy getting with Ted's girlfriend to remember your best friend?”
-The Third Wheel Daniel Bryan

“Well, with a fresh start, with even more experience than ever before, and with this elbow made famous, I warn you.. that Kassius BASHES and leaves his opponents with GASHES.”
-Kassius Ohno

“That is a lie, Teachers lie to student every day and parents allow them to. The kid sitting in the corner will not become an astronaut, The kid at the front will not be the president.”
-Daffney

“When I hear Eve, I don't usually think about things coming out of your mouth, I'm use to things going in that mouth of yours.”
-Christian

“You’re Welcome.”
-Damien Sandow

“Nervous? Me? Nah, we must have never met before. Because Dolph Ziggler doesn't “do” nervous.”
-Dolph Ziggler

[S9]Rumor Mill/Inside Scoop
The top stories floating about the water cooler.
We couldn't get in touch with our sources this week, but we'll be back to share the good stuff in next week's edition.

[S10]Interview: Sheamus
Let’s see what The Celtic Warrior has to say about things.
Interviewer: Sheamus I'd like to thank you for taking the time out to join us. Guys like you tend to not want to deal with us.

Sheamus: Yeah fella I'm even shocked myself I usually don't go out of my way to talk to people like you.

Interviewer: Well you certainly must have a lot to say, I mean there's the derogatory comments made regarding the X-Treme Title, the attack on Sin Cara and now this beef with Santino. What do you have to say in regards to all of that?

Sheamus: First of all I wouldn't of had to make such crude comments towards the X-Treme Title if it wasn't held but such a low form life like Ezekiel Jackson. That belt deserves prestige and I was the man that brings that prestige back. After getting screwed over by Sin Cara it just put me in a rage and made me realize that I don't need that belt. I need bigger things like the Intercontinental championship. That is what I have my sights on now my one goal is to be a holder of that belt. The attack on Sin Cara was just in the fact that he shouldn't have stepped in my way. He made the biggest mistake of his career by thinking it was smart to get in my way. I showed him what happens when you piss me off I put that man threw a ladder he's not going to be the same for a while. Let me continue with the Santino Marella that man is the most disrespectful human being I ever had to deal with in XWL. He's above Cena on my list of people I hate. He comes out to the ring and speaks complete garbage that I didn't even understand. The only thing that I was thinking about was kicking that man in the mouth. Santino got what he deserved I thought that was it but no he had to cobra me. How dare he do that how dare you think that was a smart idea. I showed that I am strong enough to fight through pain as I kicked out of the cobra and went on to defeat Batista.

Interviewer: Sheamus, I find it interesting that you couldn't go five minutes without mentioning the name John Cena. Perhaps there's a little resentment due to the way your encounter at Digital Decision played out?

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love W0Pnk

Sheamus: I'm not going to lie to fella but I just can't get over that loss. I had that match I was supposed to be the one to defeat Cena not the other way around. I'm not going to stop slandering that man’s name until he gives me what I want and that is one last match. John Cena think's he’s something now just because he had a shot at Christians belt. I prayed during that whole show we wouldn't see John Cena walk out the Intercontinental Champion. Thankfully that didn't happen because then XWL would have to deal with a phony as a champion. I've been saying this for a while that Cena isn't the man who seems to be he's a flat out phony. I'm on to bigger and better things now a days but it would put me to rest knowing that I defeated John Cena in the ring.

Interviewer: Now what makes you consider John Cena a phony? Do you not believe he stays true to his motto of hustle, loyalty and respect?

Sheamus: All of what he says is garbage he's just an educated Santino Marella. Both men speak complete and utter trash but Cena has a way to get people to believe his trash. I'm waiting for the day Cena snaps and goes against what he's been preaching for quite some time here in XWL. That will be the day that everyday believes what I've been saying and realizes he’s a phony. Please no more speaking about Cena his name just pisses me off fella. Talk about something else just not Cena that man is the pain of my existence.

Interviewer: It's kind of hard not to talk about Cena when you seem to harbor such jealously when it comes to him. If you were in shoes do you really think you could have beaten Christian for the title?

Sheamus: Is that even a question sir? Have you seen me compete in the ring. I was on streak of two losses but even in those losses I looked impressive. No more will you see Sheamus lose in the ring. I showed that in my recent win against Batista he had nothing to offer me. I gave him what he deserved and that was a brogue kick. You see Christian is sooner or later going to suffer the same faith. I want everyone in the back to realize that I'm the next person to face Christian. Not Ezekiel Jackson, not Curt Hawkins and definitely not John Cena. You see I just mentioned his name again I need to stop...

Interviewer: You think this rivalry with Santino is going to get you anywhere?

Sheamus: Honestly fella there is no rivalry with Santino. I need to put Santino in his place this gives me something to do as I wait for a title match. Santino made a huge mistake by even starting with me he's a straight up idiot who needs to learn. I'm doing Triple H a favor and ending this disgrace to XWL before he does anything stupider. That question just made me think about the whole situation. I want to hurt you Santino very badly and the only way I'm going to get the chance to do so is in a match. So next week I want you one on one so I can teach you a listen to not mess with people out of your league.

Interviewer: Santino got the best of you when he hit you with the cobra during the match. What's stopping him from besting you again if you two went head to head?

Sheamus: To get things in order here Santino got me when my back was turned. If I saw that coming then he wouldn't have hit the cobra that's just a plan fact. To prove that the cobra did nothing to me I kicked out as Batista went to pin me. That just proves how low of a human being Batista is to pin me after receiving help. Head to head is a bad thing for Santino I don't stop when I'm in the ring I have a different mindset. The mindset to hurt to mindset to injure the more people I take out is for the best because then there are less contenders. Santino shouldn't have to worry about being a contender as long as I'm around. I just can't wait to face that man in the ring it's going to be just a plain out beat down.

Interviewer: Some would say the only reason why you kicked out is because of the referee's slow count. Do you not agree with that?

Sheamus: First of all I was too enraged to even notice the ref counting. I was still in a phase of shock when I realized that Santino was the one who hit me. I knew I was going to kick out because what he did caused zero to no damage what so ever on me. I'm a bull I can take hits I can take whatever comes at me. They call me "The Celtic Warrior" for a reason I can take anything my opponent throws at me. I was not worried about being pinned off the cobra I was much worried for Santino after the match when I went after him. The things I would done to him if I got my hands on him well let me just put it. You wouldn't want your kids watching the assault I would have put on Santino. That man is lucky he got away.

Interviewer: Not to offend, but I'm more worried about you. Santino actually looks pretty dangerous when he's around you.

Sheamus: Santino dangerous were you smoking before this interview. I held back this entire time because I was attempting to respect you but I can't take it anymore. You're an idiot if you think Santino is dangerous. I should break your hands for evening saying such words to me. I was completely calm this whole time completely look what you're doing to me. I suggest you walk away before I jump over this table and kick you in the mouth.

Interviewer: Okay okay, whatever you say, I’m not trying to make any surprise visits to the dentist.

[S11]Power 15
1) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakdownshawnmichaels (91.5)

2) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakdowndanielbryan (81)

3) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionteddibiase (80.5)

4) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionrandyorton (78.5)

5) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionicchristian (74.5)

6) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionjohncena (57.5)

-) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg (57.5)

8 ) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptioncody (51.5)

9) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionjoeyryan (49.5)

10) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionbrocklesnar (47)

11) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionezekieljackso (46)

-) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love HtRnA (46)

13) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionsheamus (45)

14) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love DQfwy (42.5)

15) XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionmaryse (41.5)

[S12]The Stars Speak Out
Have the stars ever considered changing brands? Let’s see what they have to say.
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptionteddibiase
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love QMNwy

{Ted DiBiase}
So what's the question for the Newsletter this week?

{Interviewer}
Have you ever thought about getting a brand change and starting over fresh?

{Ted DiBiase}
Actually yeah, when I first heard about XWL introducing a second brand I immediately knew that I wanted in on that. I needed Redemption, it wasn't just about a change of scenery, it was about redeeming myself to everybody. I had just failed at winning the Intercontinental Championship inside Hell in a Cell against my rival at the time, Wade Barrett...and you know bouncing back from that isn't easy. The draft took place the night after, and I knew that this was my chance, ya' know? Once announced that I was apart of Redemption's first round of picks I knew I had to do something big...I needed to prove that this wasn't a wasted pick, so on that night, even though I was in bad shape physically, I hauled my ass out to that ring and and poured my heart out, which of course as we all remember is when The Undertaker took it upon himself to interupt me and try and take that moment as his own, and that's when I made a decision, a decision that changed my career forever, I said no, I stood my ground, I told him you're not gonna walk all over me just because you're The Undertaker. That was the start of my Redemption, it was what I needed all along. Fast forward a year later, and I'm truly on the top of the world! I'm not just Redemption property I'm the World Heavyweight Champion which means I get to be on whatever brand whenever I want! So right now I don't think a change is in the cards for ol' Debo, but a change of scenery is never a bad thing.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptiondolph
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Normal_vlcsnap-00008

[Dolph Ziggler] I don't want a brand change now, but ever since I was drafted to Redemption, that change of scenery has been the best thing to ever happen to my career. First of all, I got away from Mick Foley. His daily cheap pops and B.O made me want to barf as bad as one of the many times Randy Orton has used an actress to play his wife. The difference having a good general manager makes is amazing. Vickie Guerrero is a definite Hall of Famer for all she has done for this business, the woman is a saint and deserves to be treated like such. And one great thing about her general managing? She knows talent. That's why I'm the one main eventing shows now, because Vickie knows what the fans want. And what the fans want is Dolph Ziggler, later marks.

Next week’s question:
What are some of the funniest, weirdest or coolest interaction you’ve had with a fan?

[S13] Weekly Awards
Tell us who and what stood out to you on the shows this week.

Superstar of the week-
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Redemptiondolph
Runner up; Joey Ryan.

Diva of the week-
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakdownmichellemccool
Runner up; Layla El.

Promo of the week-
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakdownchrisjericho
Chris Jericho's highlight reel alongside Ted DiBiase and Edge.
Runners up: Cody Rhodes and The American Dragon Show.

Show of the week-
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakd

[S14] Wrap Up
If you want to be interviewed, have any questions or suggestions or just want to shower me with praise, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love   XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:

Diva of the week-
Runner up; Layla El.

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love GEcuK

Awesome Newsletter as always though, I especially loved this week's Spotlight, it was well written and really just a great piece overall. Was nice to see divas get a segment like this because it is a problem that if fixed would be amazing Razz

Also while the reviews weren't long they still gave people an idea of what you thought of them briefly which is more than they'd get otherwise. Was sad to see no rumors because that's one of my favorite parts but I'll let it slide just this once hug

As for the Sheamus interview it was good, nice way to get inside the head of him regarding the recent Santino drama never really can say anything bad about these interviews because they're always different and a really nice addition to have in addition to what the stars usually say on shows/exclusives.

Shame to only see two answers this week, it only takes a few minutes folks, all ya' gotta do is throw in a picture and a few sentences and you're done. Hell it doesn't even have to have a picture just show your support for this by sending in a simple response if anything. I know I've been guilty in the past for not being consistent but I'll keep my responses up from now on.

The weekly awards a is a great new addition too, it's a cool concept, and actually from now on the PPV awards should be done as a segment in the Newsletter too.

I wouldn't mind doing an interview as Layla if you'd like, just throwing that out there, might be a cool way to follow up the spotlight and all for next week. But anyways was a great Newsletter and I appreciate all the work that was put into it by Krzy, Adam, and everyone else that was involved in some shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love   XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Diva of the week-
Runner up; Layla El.

Shocked hug
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love   XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 am

Promo of the week-
XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Breakdownchrisjericho
Chris Jericho's highlight reel alongside Ted DiBiase and Edge

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love 2q8pxcm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love   XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Newsletter 7/22: The Divas Get No Love
Page 1 of 1