Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22

Go down 
+6
Plus
LazyEye513
Dash
Strummania
P.R Son
Zack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 5:00 pm

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Pinkoctane

Live From:
The River Bank Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Arena For Matches:
NXT 2.0

Deadline:
4:30 PM EST / 1:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM GMT

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 1b0frzoXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 KGHw54i

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 DqCsdFqXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 PQV347BXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 ERxGcZ7

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 MaG0QBgXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLPink-Carmella

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 WoiNZOUXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 0bbTcHh

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Gpj8GxvXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLGold-KO

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 BOP30f4XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 8re6CXnXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 PElj5dr

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 KtHmVSgXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 CfGwb60

BECKY LYNCH EXPLAINS HER ACTIONS

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Tn3bn0r

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLPink-AsukaXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 5UH17ew

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 NUyTiNsXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 V9Juz39

MAIN EVENT
IF LIV MORGAN CAN COMPETE

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 YD3zM0b

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 5:00 pm

NOTE: The opener has been reserved. Please hold off on posting until it goes up. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 12:37 am

This week's edition of Octane goes live to the sound of boos as we quickly see what ALREADY has the audience riled up...and well our vision is immediately captured by the darkened purple lighting casting down across the ring as the audience itself is shrouded in darkness...and in the very center of the ring is Alexa's Playground. Alexa Bliss used to be known as "Five Feet Of Fury" but her fury was never anything like what we've witnessed especially in the last two weeks. First she dethroned now former Women's Champion Sasha Banks by literally breaking her back with a mallet and tapping her out to her signature move The Bankstatement...and then last week she revealed a terrifying look into how she celebrated her victory...by spoiling the celebration of the other NEW Champion, Liv Morgan who that same night had captured The North American Championship.

With a late night game of hide and seek, followed by what can only be described as a horror movie inspired assault on bitter former rival Ruby Riott, and Liv herself. A strange black liquid would be left oozing out of an unconscious Ruby after being locked in The Mandible Claw, while Liv would fall victim to a FIREBALL...yes, Alexa threw a literal ball of fire at The North American Champion and cap off her sinister exploits by placing Liv's very title onto the gas pedal of the car containing a seemingly lifeless Ruby...and allowing the car to speed off into the foggy unknown, and who knows how that terrifying moment ended. But the actions we saw don't fit the demeanor and "vibe" that Alexa is giving off tonight as she swings without a care in the world, her Women's Championship swinging on the second seat of her swingset, moving through the air...hopefully because of Alexa's momentum and not through it's own because then that just takes us into territory we don't want to acknowledge.

Her joyful smiling no doubt is riling up this crowd's anger even more because what kind of psychopath can have such an enthusiastic mood after the things she's done? It's not normal, but then again...nothing we've seen from Alexa since her return has been normal...a stark contrast from who she was, and every week that passes she seems to slip further and further away from that even more.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Good evening, fireflies, and welcome back to my playground!

Gleefully she shouts, showing off the strange objects in the ring as a weird fog emanates throughout the arena causing an even more eerie feeling than last week to sweep over us.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG3

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
When we last left off, you could say things became just a little...HEATED!

Her playful laughter echoes throughout the arena as the fans in attendance continue their boos and even amplify their previous reaction because it's yet another example of her making light of a tragic situation all caused by her. At this point, we're not even sure she realizes the gravity of her actions...but how can someone be so absent-minded?

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Alexa-PG16

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
What can I say? Becoming Women's Champion REALLY lit a fire within me, and...I HAD to let it out somehow.

Her heels kick back as she gains new momentum to propel her forward, then backward allowing her silence to extend as the boos themselves extend as well.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG2

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
See, as time goes by...I just have these, urges. Like, if I DON'T listen to them, something REALLY bad will happen. He says it's part of the cost of accepting these gifts, that the toll they ask for will just grow the more you use them. But to be honest with you it kind of just went in one ear and out the other...I mean how DANGEROUS can they be? Besides, what's life without a little bit of danger?

It's almost as if her mind is so warped she doesn't even realize the severity of what she's saying...she just keeps allowing herself to be pulled by the momentum of her swing, pondering her next choice of words.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG6

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Especially when that danger can bring you the peace you've desperately searched for since the night it all began. The moment where my soul was nearly snatched from my body? The moment all my insecurities, and darkest parts of myself....were revealed to all of you by that monster? There's a reason THEY didn't show you it...it's because THAT was evil in its WORST form. And how do you stop evil? Well, that's easy, you fight fire...with FIRE!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Alexa-PG13

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
My actions have been called "heinous" and "crazy" and apparently I've really gone off the "deep end." When that couldn't be further from the truth. I mean look at me, do I look demented to you?

She brings both of her gloved hands up to the sides of her face as the words "PLAY" and "PAIN" frame her huge grin. She breaks out into a brief fit of laughter that definitely allows us to come to the resounding answer of "YES!" Her eyes have an emptiness to them despite her exuberant expression, and as her laughing goes on longer, you detect a slight shift in tone that takes it from giddiness and joy...to, well...downright disturbing.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG7

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
I am perfectly sound of mind, I mean the voices aren't even all that loud...and to be honest with you they've got a lot of great points so maybe the problem isn't with me...but with everyone else for silencing THEIR voices? Was a fireball a teensy bit "harsh?" Okay MAYBE...but what about her BFF shoving her fingers down my throat?  The sins of your friends are yours to bear because who you associate yourself with, is a reflection of you. So if you try to intervene with fate's chosen hand to bring about justice and complete the circle...alls I'm saying is don't be surprised if you get a fireball thrown at your face...

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Alexa-PG12

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Buuuuuut guess what, boys and girls? SHE'S GOING TO BE HERE TONIGHT! Yowie wowie, that's one tough cookie! I have to admit I'm a little impressed, and a WHOLE lot excited to get to play with her later! Let's be honest, Under Pressure wasn't really as much of a challenge as everyone, including Sasha...thought it would be. I was SUPER disappointed, I mean wasn't this The "Blueprint" of The Women's Division? How does your back snap that easy if you've been carrying it for so long? You'd think she'd be just a LITTLE stronger but when life gives you lemons, and you squeeze the ever-living hell out of it and are left without nowhere near enough lemonade to satisfy your thirst...find some limes!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG1

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
I've been awful restless, so let's hope Liv is JUST what the doctor ordered. Well, that's assuming her doctors let her come play with me. Whether it's a missing eyebrow, a one, two, or THREE degree level burn, or even a few flaps of skin hanging off her face...I'm sure nothing is going to stop Liv from being here tonight and I can't WAIT to show her what life has to offer when you're not making such bad choices. You live and you learn, and thanks to her very North American Championship...Ruby is off somewhere on the open road...or in a ditch or flung against a tree...or maybe hanging upside down in a river as the water just bubbles up further and further until she has no choice but to grow gills, or...well, not. Either way, she'd be sleeping with the fishes, yay!!

Ruby's horrifying actions against Alexa are deeply storied and were the very thing that shifted Alexa from a ruthless bully of the division to the most sympathetic and beloved Woman because we saw the person behind the "character" and it was as real as real got. But Alexa's revenge came many matches into their rivalry, beating Ruby over and over, and coming out "seemingly" a better person for it, you know until she went on a downward spiral and embraced her inner evil thanks to HIM...there was never a realm where we'd EVER feel like Ruby didn't deserve whatever came her way because how can someone be such a VILE human being? However, this moment is challenging that very notion because here Alexa is, almost giddily hoping that Ruby is...well, dead. I mean sleeping with the fishes doesn't get more definitive of a hope than that. Because while we can't rule out growing gills after the supernatural things we've seen from Alexa...we sincerely doubt Ruby did in fact grow gills if that car drove into a river and sunk to the bottom as Alexa's potential scenario described. And that's not just pretty messed up it is beyond it because this wasn't even a reaction to something recent, Alexa went after Ruby and Liv out of nowhere...IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE...and that's crossing a line further than Ruby ever did, which again....we never thought was possible, but as we're listening to Alexa talk we're feeling ourselves realize we may be at that point.

With our judgments being made, suddenly a familiar tune begins to play...but not through the speakers of the arena, but instead...from the ring? It's the theme of The Firefly Funhouse, and as the words "We're really glad that you're our friend" play, Alexa catches herself, looks puzzled by the sound, then leans downward spotting a phone underneath her seat. She pulls it away from the seat before bringing it up to her ear.  

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Alexa's Playground, Alexa speaking?

We can't hear what's being said, but we can tell the voice on the other end is talking awful fast, so much so that Alexa seems to interject.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Rabbit, you're going to have to slow down, you're ramblin' on SO much...

Things don't seem to be much better, so she shakes her head before chiming in again.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Alright put Abby on the phone I can't understand a thing you're saying.

The fans in the arena much like those of us at home are beyond perplexed by what's happening...we're witnessing a phone call, from a swing set, seemingly to The Firefly Funhouse...with the puppets.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Abby! That's not nice, we've been over this words have power. Now put another dollar in the swear jar.

The voice gets louder from the phone to which Alexa pulls it away from her ear for a moment as if she can't believe what's been said.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Make that another five dollars...will someone just tell me what's going on? Abby, we've been over this I don't know who this "Lilith" is...listen we're on live TV right now so can you maybe get Mercy on the phone? Ramblin' called me and I couldn't make out a thing he was saying. So Mercy is currently trying to eat Ramblin' Rabbit...that's like the eighth time today...you guys better behave because when HE gets back he's not going to be happy.

She shakes her head, letting out a dramatic sigh.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Can you ask Mercy to spit Ramblin' back out? Okay we'll talk about this when I get home, can you just put Huskus on the phone? Huskus, why did Ramblin' call me? Because Mercy was threatening to eat him again...oh boy...what's that? Oh you have news about my match tonight with Liv Morgan? Can you put the chocolate bar down I didn't quite catch that? Oh dear, that's disappointing...well I better let everyone know, thanks!

By this point the crowd is booing loudly at what's happening, we can't tell if Alexa's mind is so far gone that she literally just made up a phone call between herself and the Funhouse Puppets...or, if...by some evil magic...the conversation actually happened. Either way, they're over it. She puts the phone back under her seat then flashes an embarrassed smile.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG5

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Sorry about that, they tend to get a little restless when left on their own for too long. But unfortunately, I just got news that tonight's Main Event is going to be short a Champion...aw shucks, and here I was blabbing on and on about how excited I was. Sadly it seems I oversold Liv and she's just as weak and disappointing as everyone else thus far, darn!

Needless to say, calling someone who isn't here because a ball of literal fire was hurled into their face "weak" doesn't really go over well with the crowd and it results in the boos growing a little louder.
XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 AlexaPG8

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
But have no fear, your Women's Champion is HERE to save the day! I'm ready to play tonight, and if Liv's too busy nursing her burns...and grieving the loss of her toxic friends...then I'm just going to have to find someone else to play with! Hm, what can I do...oh what a pity pickle I am in...OH! I got it, I'll issue an Open Challenge! Not for my shiny toy though, that's reserved for extra special playtime, not just ANYONE off the street. My Women's Championship has standards, well...it HAD standard, THE STANDARD as its last holder, so I'm trying to.....baaaaack that up.

She starts to break out into erratic laughter at yet another "back" pun at the expense of Sasha Banks, a cruelly clever joke that much like the others went too far, but suddenly as her laughter continued the lights go out.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Uhh...technical difficulties, my fireflies! Someone seems to be QUITE CLOSE to losing their job!

The frustration clear in her tone, Alexa is heard grumbling into her headset for someone to turn the lights back on. "What do you mean it's out of your control!?" Alexa can be heard growling before the titantron begins to suddenly act up, devolving into static and white noise.

Slowly, a spotlight begins to grow brighter and brighter on the stage, unveiling a black coffin coated in green spray paint stood upright on the stage. As the coffin is revealed, a shot is shown of a black leather jacket laying on the coffin with the words "Liv 2 Riott" on it, causing the crowd to begin to boo. However, as the crowd boos, words form above the static on the tron...

THE RIOTT IS DEAD.

"Well, aren't you all welcome for that!" Alexa is heard on her headset mic before the words transform on the titantron once more, this time causing a raucous ovation from the Baton Rouge crowd...

BUT LONG LIVE THE RUNAWAY.

As the lights in the arena begin to flicker between red and orange, Alexa's horror is evident on her face as the top to the coffin is suddenly booted open, out stepping the now-former Ruby Riott! Out of the fire of Alexa's fireball on Liv Morgan has risen a phoenix from the ashes in the name of Liv Morgan's best friend, RUBY SOHO! Alexa's jaw drops as Ruby stands on the stage, a scowl on her face as she eyes down her longtime rival. Ruby holds a microphone in her left hand, a small smirk forming on her lips as she raises the microphone to her lips.

[RUBY SOHO]
You thought you could get rid of me that easy, Alexa? No, no, no...see, no matter how off your rocker you've gotten lately? You and I are like The Joker and The Bat....we're destined to do this forever.

The crowd, for the first time in nearly three years, is finally fully behind Ruby Soho, the crowd chanting "RUBY! RUBY! RUBY!" as Alexa begins to flip out in the ring. However, the Women's Champion's eyes nearly bug out of her head as Ruby pulls something out of the coffin: The XWL North American Championship, which she drapes over her shoulder!

[RUBY SOHO]
I saw on XWL's social media that tonight's main event is supposed to be a Champion vs Champion match. You, Alexa Bliss, the XWL Women's Champion, noted weirdo and psychopath, vs my best friend, Liv Morgan, the XWL North American Champion. Well, unfortunately for these people here in Baton Rouge...Liv's still in the burn unit at the hospital, and she's not cleared to compete.

Hearing this, boos begin to rain down from the XWL Universe as Alexa's face curves into a Cheshire grin.

[RUBY SOHO]
I don't really know why you're smiling right now, Alexa...after all, just because Liv's not cleared to compete doesn't mean you now have the night off.

The boos from the crowd quickly turn into cheers as the smile is wiped completely off Alexa's face, her head tilting to the side as she now glares at Ruby.

[RUBY SOHO]
See, when I came to the arena tonight, I had a good chat with a mentor of sorts...XWL Management Representative William Regal. And while technically I'm not an active member of the XWL Roster...I did bring this championship with me to the arena tonight. So technically, since I do have this championship with me, and the main event tonight is supposed to be a Champion vs Champion match? I went to Mr. Regal and I offered to be Liv Morgan's...substitute tonight.

[RUBY SOHO]
...And Mr. Regal approved it with the new owner of XWL.

Hearing this, Alexa goes absolutely ballistic, kicking the mat with her heels like a child throwing a tantrum because they were told to go to bed early. She stomps over to the edge of the ring, gripping the top rope with both hands squeezing the proverbial lemons life has given her into a boiling hot lemonade. She screams in anger at Ruby until tonight Alexa's been very animated and "happy" but with Ruby's unexpected return after Alexa seemingly took her out...Alexa's anger has pierced the giddy exterior and left nothing but rage.

[RUBY SOHO]
Now, now, before you get your little dress all up in knots, there are a couple of stipulations. Number One: Since I'm not currently on the XWL active roster, I had to sign a hold harmless agreement that states that I can't sue this company if I get hurt in tonight's main event. And number two: since Mr. Regal has seen what happens when you and I get within striking distance of each other...tonight is the very last time that you and I will face off in this ring.

Alexa's head tilts up as she glares at Ruby, these two have been locked in a never-ending cycle for years upon years, ever since that fateful night of "the purge" and just when we think they've had their last match...all roads seem to lead back to them. But tonight is it, the grand finale...the last chapter written in full of this storied bitter and bad blood-stained rivalry.

[RUBY SOHO]
But, since it is me we're talking about here, and since I'm not an active member of the XWL roster...that means that XWL Management can't officially sanction this match...so tonight's main event will now be an Unsanctioned Match! And as you know...that means that anything goes, Alexa.

The crowd is EXCITED by this, a HUGE replacement to the previous advertised Main-Event...and as Alexa stews in her anger, suddenly a smile reappears on her face as the last few words Ruby spoke find their way into her rat's nest of a brain.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
ANYTHING goes you say? Well, gee...why didn't you say so sooner I think that's a dandy idea...I must say you are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? Most people would have quit while they were ahead...but I suppose you've never been the type to act rationally now have you? Ruby, I'm not the same Alexa Bliss that beat you in this ring before....I'm BETTER...changed...cleansed from the inside out by something you could NEVER understand...and that scared girl YOU shattered in front of the entire world....is DEAD!

Her smile falls off her face as her eyes grow tense, and her teeth grit together, snarling as her thoughts race within her head.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Alexa-PG20

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
I'm not the victim anymore...you are...and tonight? SHE...will end you once and for all!

Alexa's tone was cold and VERY serious...she rips the headset off of her head and tossing it to the mat, done addressing Ruby, and Ruby ponders to herself before nodding and throwing her mic down onto the ramp as well. They may be set to UNOFFICIALLY clash in tonight's Main Event...but judging by both of their demeanors? They're not waiting until then. Ruby suddenly makes a beeline down the ramp, dashing into the ring ready to give Alexa a taste of what's to come, and also get some early revenge on behalf of Liv who seemingly has had her reign as Champion brought to an end all because she was associated with Ruby. But as Ruby slides in, the lights shut off, as Alexa's laughter starts to echo through the speakers in the arena, a callback to the footage Alexa revealed last week when her laughter played over the radio Liv and Ruby were listening to. And as they return, Ruby's looking around confused, until we see Alexa standing behind her, EXACTLY like we saw last week...and she places the tip of her "PAIN" covered glove on Ruby's shoulder tapping it...prompting Ruby to complete this journey of deja vu by turning around...and ALEXA LUNGES HER HAND FORWARD ATTEMPTING THE MANDIBLE CLAW! But Ruby's seen this film before, and she didn't like the ending...she's ready this time, to rewrite the conclusion so as Alexa's hand flies forward, she's one step ahead of her. She side steps, then quickly grabs ahold of Alexa's head almost as Alexa would for Sister Abigail...and she puts her own spin on it, quickly drilling Bliss into the mat with what can only be described as a modified Sister Abigail!

The arena starts to scream out in excitement at the top of their lungs, it feels almost wrong...but yet so right...Ruby has been hated ever since the infamous purge...but so was Alexa before that all happened, she was a notorious bully in the division, especially to Asuka who still has it out for her because of what she put her through. Ruby's assault turned the tide and allowed us to see Alexa in a different light...and well, as if almost poetic in a way, Alexa's own act of crossing the line has shifted the roles of this notorious and contentious rivalry. Seeing someone survive Alexa's attack, especially after what happened to Sasha further allows us to rally behind Ruby in her quest to take Alexa down tonight. But as she stands over Alexa, with Liv no doubt watching from inside the burn unit cheering her on...we have to ask if she actually can. Alexa's proven to be a force of EVIL with powers no one can rationally explain, so how can someone actually combat them? The determination in the rebranded "Ruby Soho" tells us that she believes she can.

[Pat McAfee]
HOLY MOTHER OF MOSES THAT WAS INSANE!!

[Tom Hanifan]
An unorthodox way to kick things off tonight but WHAT a moment, Ruby...Soho is BACK and she's here to settle her unfinished business with Alexa Bliss once and for all, FOR THE LAST TIME IN AN UNSANCTIONED MATCH!

[Pat McAfee]
Anything goes, oversized mallets, hands down throats to trigger the gag reflex, which would subsequently trigger mine...fireballs, weapons of all kinds, this is going to be UNBELIEVABLE!

[Tom Hanifan]
Believe it or not, it ENDS tonight...that is our Main Event due to the unfortunate status of our North American Champion Liv Morgan suffering severe burns thanks to Alexa's firey assault.

[Pat McAfee]
But what does this mean for her reign as Champion? Is it over before it could ever truly begin?

[Tom Hanifan]
I'm sure we'll find out an update on The North American Championship and what the official status of it's Champion is but until then my heart goes out to Liv who has seemingly been added to the growing list of victims of Alexa Bliss.

[Pat McAfee]
To quote the spiteful and sinister woman herself, might SHE add Ruby to that list tonight?

[Tom Hanifan]
For the sake of the division, one that was very outspoken of Bliss throughout last week's broadcast...let's hope not. It seems as if the more pain Alexa inflicts...the stronger she becomes, and there's no telling what horrors she's truly capable of if she becomes any stronger.

[Pat McAfee]
Ruby reimagining herself as "The Runaway" but she's not running away from the fight tonight, and something tells me she's ready to cross a couple more lines to get the job done!

Octane heads to it's first commercial break of the night to the massive chants of "RUBY!" echoing throughout The River Bank Center...something we never expected to EVER hear but the crowd has rallied behind its anti-hero and we'll see if she can vanquish the evil emboldened Bliss tonight.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 8:46 pm

We go backstage to see our co-GMs talking about what just took place. We hear only the ending of their conversation.

William Regal
Yes, I agree Sonya. We'll have to discuss furth-

Just then, the office door FLIES open and smacks the wall. Regal and Sonya stand there in absolute shock at who would be stupid enough to just barge into their office when they suddenly hear ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?! as none other than Sami Zayn walks into the office

Sonya Deville
Sami what the hell are yo-

Sami sticks his finger up to shush the Woman half in charge of his Wrestling destiny as she is clearly annoyed but lets him speak anyways.

Sami Zayn
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! You two not ONLY let two people, who frankly are NOT on my level, interrupt MY RETURN! MY MOMENT, and now one week removed from my grueling triple threat match IN WHICH SETH ROLLINS CHEATED ME BY THE WAY! You're making me face that god damn 7ft tall army tank?!?! Do you REALLY think putting your TOP STAR in a horrible match in back-to-back weeks is smart?! Letting two nobodies steal your top star's limelight?? Do you two even know HOW to run a program I wouldn't be surprised if you two were FIRED Ne-

Sonya Deville
SAMI SHUT UP

Sami looks shocked and disgusted with Sonya, how dare she yell at her top star! How could they do this to him! He's given everything to this company and they treat him like this! Regal tries to calm down the situation.

William Regal
What Sonya means is, we know how important you are Sami. We know how disrespected you were before, and we wanted to give you the opportunity to chop down one of the biggest threats the world of wrestling has ever seen and prove to everyone how amazing and talented you are.

Regal glances at Sonya and gives her a just trust me look, Sami scratches his beard thinking about what Regal has said to him.

Sami Zayn
It would be impressive...but do you REALLY think it's fair for me to face that-

Sonya Deville
Yes, Sami we do, remember, you're the MASTER STRATEGIST you can think of a way to beat him I know you can.

Sami nods to himself as it seems he's come up with a plan, he goes to speak again but is shoved out of the office by Sonya as Regal says now you better go prepare the door slams shut in Sami's face as he looks a little sick to himself. Sami pulls out his phone and makes calls as he mutters to himself, XWL fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 9:20 pm

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Well, here comes a woman who has a lot of questions to answer regarding what happened on the last episode of Octane.

[PAT MCAFEE]
Absolutely...she smashed Rhea Ripley's head through a freakin' car window!

However, as "Celtic Invasion" reaches the end of the song's intro, it fades out. Instead, a different theme and titantron begin to play, ones that absolutely shocks the XWL Universe...

[PAT MCAFEE]
WHAAAAAT!?

The XWL Universe stands up in absolute shock as none other than Paige steps out onto an XWL stage for the first time in almost three years!

[TOM HANNIFAN]
My god, Pat, I can't believe what I'm seeing! Paige is back!

[PAT MCAFEE]
The last time we saw Paige, she was runnin' the damn place alongside "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

[TOM HANNIFAN]
The Prodigal Daughter of the Knight Dynasty is back!

[PAT MCAFEE]
Wait, wait a second Tom...do you think this means...

[TOM HANNIFAN]
...You know, Pat, I think it does...I think we now know who Becky Lynch's getaway driver was after her assault on Rhea Ripley...but why has Paige aligned herself with Becky Lynch!? Is Paige some sort of mastermind behind what we saw last episode?

The "Anti-Diva" slowly struts down the ramp with a smirk on her lips as the fans also begin to put two and two together at the same time as the announce team do, the cheers beginning to drown out into boos, causing Paige to chuckle as she enters the ring and demands a microphone.

[PAIGE]
Well...did you miss me? 'Cause it certainly seemed like you were happy to see me just a few moments ago...but I guess you all are smarter than you look and you all figured it out all by your little selves! Yes, I was the one who was with Becky Lynch when she put an end to XWL's supposed "Nightmare" when she beat that little wannabe down in the parking lot! And I'm sure a lot of you here tonight and a lot of you at home are thinking: Why? Why, Becky, why? Well, let's just get down to business right now, shall we?

[PAIGE]
Right now, it's time that you are all introduced to someone. Ladies and gentlemen, get out of your seats and applaud for the arrival of a brand-new Becky Lynch! A Becky Lynch who knows exactly what her worth is! Ladies and gentlemen...Big! Time! Becks! Becky Lynch!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_00_02_00_Still003

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Oh good grief, what on Earth? Big Time Becks!?

[PAT MCAFEE]
Well, it looks like "Big Time Becks" got her some big time graphics! How many superstars do you know have CGIs of their own freakin' head in their entrances!?

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_00_11_00_Still021

The crowd begins to boo as Becky's overly dramatic entrance kicks off, the woman who Paige referred to as "Big Time Becks" standing on the stage and soaking in the negative reaction with a cold, emotionless look in her eyes. Seemingly feeling like the entire audience here in Baton Rouge is completely and totally beneath her, she walks with a smug aura towards the ring.

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Well, at the very least, at least Becky is about to finally give us some answers about her actions.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_00_23_00_Still040
XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_00_28_15_Still051

[TOM HANNIFAN]
No shortage of pyrotechnics, I see. Look at all that smoke, Pat. Enough to set off the fire alarms here in the building.

[PAT MCAFEE]
Big Time Becks feels like she deserves a big time entrance fit for a global megastar, Tom.

[TOM HANNIFAN]
All this ballyhoo just seems like it's there to fulfill "Big Time Becks" and her seemingly big time ego. What on earth is she wearing?

[PAT MCAFEE]
That, Tom, is called "drip", my man!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_03_51_15_Still345

As Becky stands in the center of the ring, she picks up a microphone slid in by a stagehand. Paige, meanwhile, simply looks on towards her associate with a smug look on her face as Becky slowly lifts the microphone to her face.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_04_50_15_Still463

[BECKY LYNCH]

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_04_59_15_Still481

[BECKY LYNCH]

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Well...come on.

[PAT MCAFEE]
...Maybe she's still collecting her thoughts.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_05_06_00_Still494

[BECKY LYNCH]

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Is she gonna' keep us waiting all night!? It's only a three hour show, Becky, get on with it!

[PAT MCAFEE]
Shush!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_05_04_15_Still491

[BECKY LYNCH]
Hahahahaha...

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_05_17_15_Still517
XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_05_18_00_Still518
XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20220425_00_05_18_15_Still519

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Are you freaking kidding me—

[PAIGE]
Do you people really think that Becky Lynch has any reason to even grace you with her time!? Becky Lynch doesn't have to answer to ANY of you! And do you know why? Because Becky Lynch is ABOVE you...she's above each and every person in that locker room...she's certainly better than all of you in this arena and watching at home...and she's above everyone in this entire industry!

[PAIGE]
Instead of lounging in Becky's private bus afforded to her by her brand-new ironclad contract? Instead, we're out here...in this dump of an arena in front of all of you hicks, all you Yank losers because we decided that you people needed something to do with your miserable, pathetic lives! You see, at Under Pressure, Becky Lynch was mere seconds away from standing in front of you as North American Champion...and it was taken...snatched...no, STOLEN from her by that...that pest, Liv Morgan!

[PAIGE]
And instead of being given a proper one-on-one championship match? This new ownership has just...just decided to wipe the slate clean and pretend like there wasn't an absolute miscarriage of justice at Under Pressure in front of the entire world! What an absolute disgrace? What, did the new ownership group and the new suits think that Becky would just forget about what she's owed!? No...Becky saw what happened and she finally saw the light!

[PAIGE]
Becky Lynch realized that playing nice and trying to please all of you? It made her weak. The reason Becky Lynch isn't standing here as champion right now is because of Liv Morgan...and it's also because all of you were holding her back from realizing her potential! A potential that my mother saw in Becky all the way back when I first broke into this business!

Paige points to the titantron, snapping her fingers before an image pops up on the screen:

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Beck-pai2

[PAIGE]
Sixteen years ago, a severe concussion had caused Becky to give up her dream of professional wrestling. She retired from the ring and you know what she did? For five years, she became a flight attendant. She waited hand and foot on people who didn't give a damn about her, they just wanted their overpriced alcohol and in-flight wifi! And she had to do it with a big smile on her face! Like her dream hadn't been ripped out from underneath her! And then one day, my mum, she met Becky on a flight from a show in Ireland to our home in England...and she took Becky in.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 1c0f6-15492864589713-800

[PAIGE]
Ever since that day, this woman has practically been a member of the family! She's been my best friend, she's been a big sister to me...a mentor. She was my manager when I made my debut on the local independent scene in Norwich. We traveled up and down England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland together. When I've been at the lowest points in my life, Becky freakin' Lynch was there to pick me up when I needed her the most! Our bond is unbreakable...and that's why when she was at her lowest point after Under Pressure...I was there to pick her up when she needed me the most!

[PAIGE]
See, for way too damn long, this company has treated Becky Lynch like she's a joke. Like she's beneath them. Like she's an undesirable. Well, Becky Lynch showed at Under Pressure that she wasn't undesirable...she's undeniable! And look what happened when the championship that was STOLEN from her fingertips was in the wrong hands: Liv Morgan is a foolish little girl, and she proved it when she damn near got herself and her best friend killed by that...whatever the hell she is, Alexa Bliss. Liv Morgan is still a child...Alexa Bliss is a psychopath who belongs in a padded cell in the middle of freaking nowhere!

[PAIGE]
But Becky Lynch? Becky Lynch is the woman that this company should've built their entire Women's Division around from day one! Becky is a gamechanger! She's not just a superstar...she's a megastar! She's BIG TIME! And you people were holding her back from reaching the big time. You people think that Liv Morgan is a better representative of this division than a true locker room leader, a true champion in Becky Lynch, and look how that turned out. This company would rather just let Alexa Bliss wreak havoc on this division and turn this company into her own personal dollhouse than fire her ass and ship her off the freaking loony bin where she belongs, and look how that turned out!

[PAIGE]
Since Liv's not cleared to compete, why is she even champion!? Since Alexa Bliss nearly murdered her and Ruby Riott or Soho or whatever her name is now, why is SHE even champion!?!? If this new owner of XWL actually had a working, functioning brain, they would strip Liv and Alexa and declare that Becky Lynch is the UNDISPUTED XWL Women's Champion! But instead? This company continues to treat Becky like she's an afterthought, like she's second best. Well, we're about to prove everyone in this company wrong. Big Time Becks isn't second best...she's the franchise player. This is a woman who over a decade ago overcame a severe brain injury to return to the ring and prove to the entire world that she was the best that this industry had ever seen!

[PAIGE]
XWL...you've poked the hornet's nest far, far too many times. And now? You've seen first hand the monster that you've created. If a severe brain injury can't stop Becky Lynch from realizing her dreams...what makes anyone in this entire company think that they can?

[PAIGE]
XWL Universe...welcome...to the Big Time!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 7:30 pm

As the focus shifts from Paige and Becky Lynch welcoming us to "The Big Time" we head to our commentary team of Tom Hanifan and Pat McAfee ready to lead us into what's next on the show.

[Tom Hanifan]
Speaking of BIG TIME...tonight's Main-Event sees Women's Champion Alexa Bliss face longtime rival Ruby Soho in the FINAL chapter of their bitter story. But last week's Main-Event saw another Champion come face to face with the past.

[Pat McAfee]
Robert Roode as GLORIOUS as he may be has always been haunted by one defining moment that nearly ended his career. The year was 2017...Big Bob Roode was crowned Breakout Star Of The Year by the fans at The Slammy Awards and to honor them and send a little gratitude their way...he wanted to prove to the fans why he deserved that award by issuing an Open Challenge for his Intercontinental Championship!

[Tom Hanifan]
However, a new addition to the roster Chad Gable would accept...and defeat him. A loss that led Roode down a very dark path. He vowed never to make that mistake again, until last week when he sought to finally remove that proverbial monkey from his back and rewrite history. A returning John Cena emerged, taking him up on his challenge and it led to a star-studded dream match!

[Pat McAfee]
But it nearly turned into a NIGHTMARE when a bum referee call almost led history to repeat itself.

[Tom Hanifan]
A pinfall does not get ANY closer than the one Cena executed following Roode's kickout of The AA, we're talking the difference between the tiniest hair sticking up off of your arm, and if I were that official I can't say I wouldn't have made the same call.

[Pat McAfee]
For a moment we had a NEW World Champ crowned, the crowd was overjoyed, John Cena was celebrating his victory...all while Roode was stewing in anger realizing he was being screwed whether intentionally or not.

[Tom Hanifan]
But thanks to his demands being met of a replay being shown, the XWL officials William Regal and Sonya Deville emerged to restart the match and reverse the decision which ultimately led to Roode defeating Cena with a SUPER Glorious DDT!

[Pat McAfee]
Unfortunately for Big Match John, he was without his signature Peacemaker helmet and his head collided with the mat in an instant knockout!

[Tom Hanifan]
Roode picked up his second successful defense in a row, two weeks ago defeating Moxley and Orton of course in a Three Stages Of Hell Match, and then now one week ago defeating John Cena in a more traditional clash. Because of this, he has taken tonight off to be with his family, but we do have an exclusive video shot after last week's Main-Event moments after he came through the curtain STILL World Heavyweight Champion.

As the titantron lights up, we're transported back to The Moody Center in Austin Texas, more specifically backstage directly behind the curtain where we see a VICTORIOUS Robert Roode standing after his successful title defense which saw him issue an Open Challenge and defeat a returning John Cena. There are no fancy bright lights set to provide the best in class broadcast because typically this a moment that doesn't ever see the light of day. It's after the broadcast has ended, and if anything the cameras are rolling for future specials talking about Superstars, or specific points in time. They're time capsules that provide a look behind the scenes, and as we see this footage we see how exhausted he is as his eyes stare at The World Heavyweight Championship STILL in his possession.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 3

He stood here, now officially heading into day 317 of his record-shattering reign, in the middle of what he's called the "Era Of Roode" which for over the past 500 days has seen him blow anything he's done previously out of the water. Including the fact that only ONE man has been able to pin him throughout that time, and how did Roode right that injustice and almost erase said blemish from his mostly pristine record? By TAKING that man's World Title, and going on to have a better and longer run than ANY man who ever carried this title before him. A record of 197 days survived the test of time for over a decade, and HE surpassed it. Say what you will about his attitude, his moral compass, or his dirty tactics...they've proven to be more useful to him than any other Superstar in this position, and surely we can admit that's AT LEAST just a tiny bit impressive?

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post1

It was ALMOST taken from him, but almost doesn't decide things around here, only the final result and that result sees him RETAIN and continue his impressive run. To retain your title as Champion is an accomplishment each time, but to do so twice on back-to-back shows? That's certainly giving Robert Roode all the stroking his ego will need to rub this victory in everyone's faces, especially the fans that were ultimately left disappointed at this outcome.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I TOLD THEM, I TOLD THEM ALL, I WAS GOING TO REWRITE HISTORY, RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE PAST, AND I DID IT!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post2

[[[Robert Roode]]]
NO ONE BELIEVED ME, NO ONE THOUGHT THIS IS HOW THE NIGHT WOULD END, AND TO THOSE PEOPLE I PROUDLY INSTRUCT THEM TO KISS MY ASS!!

Right on time his ego is in full gloat mode, but again if we were n this position we might be a "bit" arrogant about it too, right? Maybe? Would we ever admit that?

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post3

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I have fought and fought...and FOUGHT for 570 days to take ownership of my career, to shed the notion that I was a "novelty" act and nothing more...to throw my middle finger in the air each and every night at the fans that tried to SABOTAGE my career...and here I stand VICTORIOUS yet again!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post4

[[[Robert Roode]]]
This Championship means EVERYTHING to me, not because "they" helped me win it, but because I...day in and day out, month in and month out, YEAR AFTER soon to be ANOTHER YEAR have felt their desire for me to fall flat on my face...and guess what? DADDY IS STILL STANDING TALL AND THEY'RE STILL WHINING THE SAME TUNE!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post5

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I AM THE GREATEST WORLD CHAMPION, NO...THE GREATEST CHAMPION PERIOD...that this company or ANY other for that matter? HAS EVER SEEN! I don't give a shit about Shawn Michaels and his run as Intercontinental Champion, screw The Trash City Stupid Idiots and their record as Tag-Team Champions...FORGET ABOUT GOODIE GOOD NATALYA AND HER REIGN AS WOMEN'S CHAMPION...MY REIGN IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THEIRS, AND THAT...THAT....is what makes this victory like all the others? So incredibly sweet because the tears that continue to pour from those foolish fans? THEY JUST MOTIVATE ME THAT MUCH MORE!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post6

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I mean look at me, TWO...not one, TWO back-to-back defenses, ONE, TWO, THREE challengers put down like I put Keith Lee down at Final Stand to win this title...and honestly, WHO even stands a chance at taking this from me? I am on another level, and that's not even up for debate anymore. WHO is doing it like I am? WHO is hungrier for this title, than I am? WHO deserves to call themselves WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...more than I do?

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post7

[[[Robert Roode]]]
The answer you're looking for is NO ONE...no one is better than me, no one is going to TAKE...this from me...and if they seriously think they can at this point? Well, then they're just lying to themselves just like the fans LIED to me when I was their puppet!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Roode-Post8

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But the strings have long since been cut, and they're seeing the product of what happens when you TAKE THEIR POWER FROM THEM AND REALIZE YOU'RE THE ONE IN CONTROL, NOT THEM! They're not the "kingmakers" they were always touted to be, and MY glory has never and DOES NOT...belong to them. I am not grateful for their support, I am GRATEFUL to no longer be shackled down by it! I don't know what's next, or WHO thinks they can "break the cycle" of failure against me...but I do know one thing, and it's that I am and will continue to be...

He throws both arms out wide, subsequently raising his World Heavyweight Championship into the air as he REALLY feels what he's about to say in his soul and throughout his entire body...

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 387

[[[Robert Roode]]]
GLORIOUS!!!!!

As he shouts the word that has been synonymous with his career, especially the last 570 days...you see a Champion that is ready for anything, and believes he will stop it no matter what, who, or when it comes. Hot off two back-to-back defenses, it's hard to denounce his beliefs...but we're sure there are some of his fellow Superstars that can't wait to do just that. The question is, do they have what it takes to add themselves to the shortlist, aka ONE Superstar that has beaten him since his return with a newfound mean streak? Especially when that one Superstar quickly fell from grace and their limits were reached when faced against this motivated Roode? As the footage ends, Roode remains standing proudly with his World Heavyweight Championship in the air, and as his final word described, he stands here...GLORIOUS!

[Tom Hanifan]
Robert Roode was victorious last week, and as we just saw he stands ready for anything and anyone that threatens the future of his reign...but clearly he doesn't believe such a threat exists.

[Pat McAfee]
The numbers do not lie, and when crunching numbers like 570 days of DOMINANCE, and 316 days as WORLD CHAMPEEEEEEN! You ARE the threat, Tom!

[Tom Hanifan]
Hard to argue with you there, Pat...but might some Superstars tonight start to plot how they can be the one that's here to meet him next week when he returns and throw their name in the conversation when it comes to WHO will be his next challenger?

[Pat McAfee]
Maybe so, maybe not...I mean at a certain point, you gotta ask yourself...WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT? How will this story not end like the last? Do I truly have what it takes to snatch Robert Roode's glory from him? I don't know, thus far I haven't really heard much of a peep from the locker room...and their silence kind of reaffirms my suspicions that maybe they don't think they can stop him.

[Tom Hanifan]
Well all good things do come to an end, and I'm sure some Superstars will take tonight as an opportunity to refute your claim, Pat.

[Pat McAfee]
Hey, I hope they do, no matter how big and bad someone may be you've gotta push yourself to do the impossible and believe it's possible!

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Pat McAfee
HERE. WE. GO! THE EST of XWL is here!

Tom Hanifan
Yes, she is, and after her bold words last week declaring one day soon the Women's Champion Alexa Bliss will be shopping for a new spine, how will she handle her first singles match here?

Pat McAfee
I just hope Shayna knows what shes getting into, Bianca can't be in a very good mood after her threats to the Women's champ fell on deaf ears.

Speaking of, Bianca makes her way out of the back with her one-of-a-kind entrance. The fans erupt in cheers for someone whos quickly becoming a fan favorite here in XWL.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 6b564780920bd6a2a39a087b1d6bb28c2f2ba490

Bianca struts down the walkway soaking up the support from the fans, she gets onto the apron and twirls her braid as the fans sing along to her theme song(which is an absolute banger tbh)

Tom Hanifan
These fans have quickly take to Bianca, she's rapidly growing in popularity!

Pat McAfee
Well DUH Tom! She's amazing, the fastEST the strongEST the toughEST the-

Tom Hanifan
We get it Pat, but Bianca is asking for a mic how about we hear what she has to say?

Pat McAfee

Yeah yeah fine...

Bianca smiles as the fans cheer her name, her music cuts out as the fans continue showering her with love. She brings the mic to her mouth!

Bianca Belair
I won't lie guys, I'll never get used to this. You're all amazing, thank you for showing me a warm welcome here tonight!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Bianca-belair-a

Bianca smiles as the fans cheer, but her smile drops slightly as she continues

Bianca Belair
It almost makes me forget about the fact Alexa ignored me completely but you know? That's fine Alexa. Ignore me all you want but sooner rather than later I'll be coming after you so it's fine, take this little bit of time you have to be in "Ignorant Bliss" because once I snap you back to reality the only thing on your mind will be me. Just remember, keep the title warm for me, because I want to be the one to take it from your grubby little gremlin hands.

Pat McAfee
It's true, Alexa does have tiny hands.

Tom Hanifan
I wouldn't know Pat, I'm too terrified to go anywhere near or insult her. As should you.

Pat MacAfee
Oh please Tom, Alexa wouldn't harm me. Everyone loves me!

Tom Hanifan
Right...

Bianca Belair
Now, Little Miss Bliss is busy with whatever is going on with those fireballs and Riotts or whatever but, tonight I have my VERY FIRST singles match against Shayna Baszler, an opponent who is strong, fast, tough, quick, rough, one of the greats, and one f the best! She definitely has my respect, even if I don't agree with her tactics most of the time, she still gets it done in this ring.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Bianca-belair-929922

The fans boo at the name of Shayna Baszler, obviously not really a fan of her, Bianca smiles and continues speaking

Bianca Belair
Now now y'all, it's alright. We can recognize talent when we see it even if we don't like the person. Shayna has my respect but, unfortunately for her, she's just a stepping stone for me on my way to the top because, while she may be strong, fast, tough, quick, rough, a great, and one of the best. I AM the strongEST, fastEST, toughEST, roughEST, quickEST, greatEST and THE BEST WRESTLER in XWL!

Bianca throws down her mic and prepares for her opponent...

Pat McAfee
AND HERE SHE IS! The Queen of spades herself Shayna Baszler!

Tom Hanifan
And she doesn't look took happy at Bianca already declaring herself the winner here tonight.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Shayna-baszler-entrance

Shayna wastes little time, she marches her way down to the ring and steps inside coming face to face with Bianca, both women looking intense and ready to fight. The fans cheer unable to wait until this match starts to start getting rowdy, some chanting "EST EST!" while some are for Shayna as well.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 019_NXT_01032019ej2373-7b9cc2d494186793337e37c0572cc1841

The Ref backs both women up into the turnbuckles, neither taking their eyes off the other for a moment. The fans cheering only gets louder as the ref rings the bell.

keep scrolling bruh.

Announcer
Here is your winner by Pinfall! BIANCAAAAAA BEL AIR!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Bianca-belair-wwe

The fans let Bianca hear their glee, as Bianca soaks in her first Singles match here tonight. Overcome with emotion she tears up a little and celebrates.

Tom Hanifan
What a win here tonight for this young woman, she took on a hell of a challenger in Shayna and walked out the winner, No doubt she has a bright future.

Pat McAfee
Very well said Tom, it seems like Alexa Bliss better keep a tight hold on her Title with her tiny baby hands!

Tom Hanifan
You're a braver man than me Pat.

Pat McAfee
Of course I am! I'm a legend in the making Tom!

Tom Hanifan
Right...

XWL fades to a commercial break as Bianca continues to celebrate her win.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 10:28 pm

[Austin Theory]
Yeah last week didn't go so well for me, not how I'd hoped it would anyway, but I guess going through the announcers table during your first ever match is definitely one way to make an impact right?

[Kayla Braxton]
Well it definitely could have been worse, at least you're still here to tell the story. From what I hear, Damian Priest couldn't even make it out of the arena on his own,  they're not even sure if he'll be back to XWL...

[Austin Theory]
Damn... that's a shame, I mean, yeah he was creepy and all, but that was probably the best match I've had in my entire career, I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, I hope he's alright.

[Kayla Braxton]
Our thoughts are with him... But Austin, tonight your thoughts will have to be out there in the ring, because if you thought last week was a challenge, you're really going to struggle competing against both Sheamus and Claudio.

[Austin Theory]
I know it sounds cliché,  but I grew up watching those two, they're two of the most underrated wrestlers in the industry, but don't worry Kayla, I would never underestimate either of them, they're kind of my idols, and I can't wait to...

[Kayla Braxton]
Austin look out!

Theory has no time to react as he's attacked from behind and tossed to the floor. His assailant staying on the offence, drags Theory up by his shirt and launches him into the screen before jumping on top of him and continuing to attack...

The camera feed take us back to the arena where we watch the backstage attack continue as this man who no one recognises assaults XWLs youngest superstar.

[Tom Hannafan]
What on earth is happening out there, someone help that kid!

[Pat Mcafee]
This poor guy can't catch a break, where is security??

Theory shiekds himself as his attacker rains down blows, everyone in the arena watching with anticipation...

Almost as if they've completely forgotten what they just saw, the arena erupts in excitement as a theme we rarely got to hear on the XWL of old bursts out of nowhere...

[Pat Mcafee]
619!! 619!!! It's the master of the 619 Tom!!

[Tom Hannafan]
There's no way, I can't believe it, is he really here??

As if answering Tom's question, the man himself, Rey Mysterio walks through the curtains...

[Pat Mcafee]
Oh my god it's him, its really him Tom, I'm so excited, I can't sit still! AM I SCREAMING? I CAN'T EVEN TELL IF IM SCREAMING TOM.

[Tom Hannafan]
That's definitely Rey Mysterio, and you're definitely screaming, Pat, but you're not the only one, just listen to that crowd!

Rey clearly isn't here to compete as although he's wearing his trademark mask, it's accompanied by a navy coloured shirt and a light pair of jeans, he walks straight down the ramp to the ring, not making as much of a fuss as you'd expect from the ultimate underdog.

[Tom Hannafan]
He's got a microphone in his hand, it seems Rey has something to say and it sounds like everyone's going to listen to him.

[Rey Mysterio]
Man, I can't tell you all what it means to me to be standing in this ring tonight.

[Rey Mysterio]
Although I've had an incredible wrestling career, one most people of my size could only ever dream of having, I haven't had many opportunities to stand inside an XWL ring, so being here tonight, and to receive such a warm welcome, well it means a lot to me.

[Rey Mysterio]
When I turned fourty, I had to push myself more in the ring, my body wasn't what it used to be, and people were talking,  not very loudly, but they were talking enough to make a noise, I couldn't go anywhere without somebody making a comment, "Oh he's too fat to run around like he used to", "He's too old to dive from the top rope", "He's stealing opportunities from the youngsters", "He's past his prime, he should retire"...

[Rey Mysterio]
And the more I heard those comments, although hurtful, I realised they were right,  except for the retirement of course. But about everything else, they were right, I had become too complacent, I was living in the past rather than the present, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd lost my drive, I didn't care enough about what I was doing, about who I was doing it for, and it showed in both my promos and my matches.

[Rey Mysterio]
So when the world was driven into absolute madness and chaos by this viral disease, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to step away from the ring... what I didnt expect was that those two years away from the wrestling business would reignite my fire and give me the motivation I needed to return.

[Rey Mysterio]
See, for their entire lives, I've been showing my children what it's like to be in this business, and for the last couple of years, I've actually been training my son Dominik in the ring, and I couldn’t be more proud of the quick progress that he made. So when I was approached by my good friend William Regal to wrestle for the newly revived XWL, I had to agree, with one condition...

[Rey Mysterio]
That's right guys, I didnt come alone, I brought my son with me! In fact i believe youve already met...

[Rey Mysterio]
So please join me in welcoming him to the ring...

[Pat Mcafee]
This is amazing! We get not one, but two Mysterios tonight!

[Tom Hannafan]
If he's Rey Mysterios son he has to be talented, but I'm not sure what he means that we've already met him...

[Pat Mcafee]
He's probably talking about that legendary rivalry with the late Eddie Guerrero,  I'm your Pappi!

Everyone watches on in anticipation for the introduction of Rey Mysterios son, the new signee of XWL..

[Pat Mcafee]
Wait... isn't that...

[Tom Hannafan]
No....

The arena is stunned as instead of the shocking debut of Dominik Mysterio,  they're greeted by the beaten down carcass of Austin Theory, desperately crawling down the ramp.

[Rey Mysterio]
I know it's not an easy sight to see, but ladies and gentlemen, I advise that you don't take your eyes off that stage if you don't want to miss the show...

Perfectly on que with Reys words, the man who had previously attacked Theory springs out of the ramp, just like Rey used to in his younger days... He wastes little time, walking over to Theory and grabbing hold of the scruff of his shirt. Theory tries to pull away, but exhausted by the assault he's endured tonight, he simply can't muster the strength.

[Rey Mysterio]
I know you're surprised, of course you're surprised, how could the son of the children's superhero,  the masked marvel, Rey Mysterio, how could his son possibly be this cold and calculating. The answer is simple.

Dominik drags Theory up the ramp...

[Rey Mysterio]
I told you I taught my son, I taught him about surviving in this industry, I taught him not to let anyone take what should be his, and most importantly,  I taught him not to make the same mistakes that I did.

[Pat Mcafee]
This just can't be happening, it feels like my entire life has been a lie...

Dominik has dragged Theory back up to the stage,  standing over him as his father looks out of the ring in his direction.

[Rey Mysterio]
My son will never be the under appreciated underdog that you people made me. Now Dominik!

With his father's command fresh in his ears, Dominik lifts the rag doll body off the floor, hoisting him up onto his shoulders,  he sprints towards the curtain and almost like a battering ram, he launches Theory head first into the screen, which cracks from the impact. Theory falls to the floor and the Security finally appears, restraining Dominik, they drag him away from Theory and through the curtains as his father looks on...

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 9:40 pm

The sound of rocking and the light rainfall enter your ears as XWL goes somewhere...rural. A burly man in a hoodie stands before what looks like graves. Some filled and some empty. Tombstones lie ahead of the graves but it's much too dark for us to read them. There is a shovel among a small pile of dirt showing us that one of these graves has been dug recently. A big gust of wind comes blowing the man's hair with it. A raspy voice suddenly speaks up

Bray Wyatt
In circles...we all go in circles...Doomed to repetition. I often wonder if I've even come close to completing the mission Abigail gave me. A mission to bring balance and true peace to this world. And I've gone about it so many different way. But its a cycle. Round and round. It's like....madness. Rooting around in the dark as you would. And without her...Sometimes I feel like I too, am lost in that bleak darkness. Forth without guidance, I'm a walking vessel of destruction and misery....

Bray stares far away into the distance. His iris expands ever so slightly, as if he's imagining something vile, and violent. Whatever Bray is thinking, only he will know. And maybe it's better that way

Bray Wyatt
In my mission I've lost so many along the way. So many allies and enemies. I have lived a thousand lives and died a thousand deaths only to be reborn each time under her grace. And through her grace I've been given true power. Power that men can only dream of. And that power, I can share with others. I have done it before your eyes. But the darkness...it can corrupts even the strongest of souls. But I think maybe, I've found the perfect one...

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who Bray is talking about. His latest protégé. The now actually Twisted Bliss. Once again Bray has managed to make an ally that is equally strong and terrifying as himself. As dominant and strong as April way she was simply the prototype. Alexa is the real model. And she looks even more dangerous  

Bray Wyatt
There is only one way to end this endless cycle of pain. And that's to make everyone experience the same suffering. The same agony. WAR!

Bray's smile almost shines through the darkness. And the look in his eyes show that he actually believes what he's saying. Rather it sounds crazy or not. The camera suddenly swings around quickly, spinning from his face to his back. But when we see Bray now, he's in different clothes. The Bray now is clearly Firefly Funhouse Bray! Bray looks at himself, confused to be standing in rain near graves. He makes an exaggerated thinking pose before you see a cartoon like lightbulb go off above his head!

Bray Wyatt
Oh you! I sometimes forget you're in there. Between you, me, and....HIMIt gets so hard to understand what's happening and who's driving sometimes

Bray giggles to himself as he talks to himself as if it's the most normal thing in the world

Bray Wyatt
Well, you had your fun mister! We gotta get back to Alexa! We've got so much to tell her. Besides....I can feel him wanting to be let out. He's angry

Bray's voice holds some fear as he says that. But the prospect of seeing his best friend makes him smile through that fear. Bray gives a sudden wink to the camera as it falls over. The sight if the graves ahead greet the camera. Lightning erupts suddenly illuminating the tombstone's of one of the filled graves. It reads...April

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 1:58 pm

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 0WGNMHM

THE COMEBACK OF THE FELLA!

It was only right that I come back here and now. With the rival of the company that I carried on my back for all those years.

Like it or not.

No matter what anyone might say or do, your looking at the fella that has beaten them all. Who had brogue kicked the best, the past, the present and the future. Lad. I ran right through them all with ease. Each and every single one of them, stacking them all up.

AND KNOCK THEM ALL DOWN!!!

Made it look easy as well, like it was nothing at all. Just a walk in the park for someone like me.

Came back last week and you all saw what I went out there and di. Everyone expected me, to bow down and acknowledge some son of a bitch who I have beaten more times than I can count.

NAH!

Not gonna happen. No chance. The only thing that was acknowledged in that match was my foot going right into his stupid looking face as I knocked his teeth back down his throat and sent him right back down the card were someone like he belonged. Never gonna be beaten by anyone less than me and everyone here, let me tell ya. They each and every single one of them are lesser than me.

Your looking at the greatest XWL champion of all time.

Cages matches, ladder matches, each and every single match you can think about, I won them all. I won each and every single one of them and it was easy, let me tell ya. It was as easy as it is gonna be tonight as once more here I am. Looking for a fight. Looking for someone to step up. Looking for someone to step up and give me something, anything, because Roman Reigns was lacking last week. Without his cousins, without Paul Heyman.

Nah he is nothin…

A joke and nothing more.

Tonight it is more of the same, facing me old tag team partner. A lad who was at my side for many years. As talented as they come, without a doubt. The Bar! Good times, but that was it, just good times, not great times, because it is a matter of fact, that within each great tag team, there is a superstar and then there is…the other lad.

YOUR LOOKING AT THE SUPERSTAR RIGHT HERE.

Your looking at the man. Your looking at the main event. You looking at the fella that is here not for table scraps, not just to complete and be pleased with that. Nah. Your looking at the lad who is here for it all. Former tag team partner. Former best friend, heck could be my own child in that ring, I will still kick there head clean off there shoulders, cause I am here lads, I am here for it all.

I AIN’T STOPPING TILL I AM RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THIS COMPANY!

SINGLE MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 DqCsdFqXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 ERxGcZ7

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 2:48 pm

That finish though :dallas
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 4:07 pm

The scene starts out with a focused AJ Styles pacing around the hallway, doing the occasional stretch. Clearly he's preparing for his match with Kevin Owens later. Another former foe for Styles. But not just any foe, one half of the tag team Champions. Which means AJ knows this isn't gonna be a pushover match for him. Last week AJ walked back into XWL full of confidence and swagger.

That swagger was brought down last week as Rollins outsmarted him and eliminated him from the match. Losing once in your return sucks, but twice in a row is the opposite of phenomenal. AJ's concentration is broken when he see's someone approaching him. A look of annoyance passes over his face as none other than Sami Zayn approaches him. Whatever Sami was gonna say, AJ beats him to the punch

AJ Styles
Ah ah ah! Look, before you start blaming me for what happened last week I went back and rewatched the footage and clearly that wasn't my fault what happened to the both of us-

Sami Zayn
NO!

Sami stops and calms himself, AJ looks a bit taken back by Sami's outburst suddenly but Sami corrects his tone and speaks again

Sami Zayn
L-look AJ, that was last week. I don't care what happened last week but I have a proposition for you.

AJ looks curious at what Sami is about to propose to him, he lets Sami continue but is understandably wary.

Sami Zayn
I scratch your back you scratch mine you know? You probably know
that the incompetent GMs we have booked me against an absolute monstrosity tonight, in an unfair situation for me. So I was thinking we could team up! Think about it AJ, my brains your

Sami circles his hands over AJ motioning over his body

Sami Zayn
All of this, we could be absolutely unstoppable!

AJ cautiously inspects Zayn. Sami Zayn wanting to ally himself with people isn't out of the realm of possibility but Styles is clearly suspicious

AJ Styles
Hmmmm, so let me get this right. You, want me to try and get involved with that monster of a man that they call Omos...

Sami quickly nods his head yes

AJ Styles
...Meanwhile you want me to put my faith in you, that you'll help me in my match, which is against your former best friend and Alpha Club teammate Kevin Owens whom you tried to end Moxley and I with?

Saying the full sentence out loud makes it sound like kind of trap and Sami must know that since he looks slightly worried after the words leave AJ's mouth

AJ Styles
Well damn, thought I had good co workers here and what not. But apparently I left the house with STUPID written all over my face if you think I'm gonna believe you're on the up and up. Why make an enemy of Omos? Why believe that later on tonight when I have Kevin right where I want him, that you won't come down there and kick my head off?

Sami Zayn
Okay I get your suspicions AJ I really do but Kevin and I? He hasn't even returned my calls in over a year! Why would I help him out, he obviously doesn't care about ME enough to return a stupid phone call, you know, Sami Zayn his supposed BEST FRIEND and he can't even return ONE stupid phone call.

Sami glances over realizing he's rambling as AJ looks very unimpressed.

Sami Zayn
You have NOTHING to worry about AJ, I got you! You'll see, you can trust Ol' Sami Zayn, let the Great Liberator help you move up in this company! Then you can help me with this completely unfair match the STUPID GMs put me in. Think about it AJ, if we combined our forces? No one would stand a chance!

Sami pats AJ on the shoulder and walks off
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 2:22 pm

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment.

Crowd boo massively as Kane makes his appearance on the ramp way as he drags a terrified Noel Foley down the ramp way with him.

Tom Hanifan: This is just disgusting look at poor Noel she looks terrified. Stipulation or not this poor girl should not be put though this.

Pat Macafee: Are you going to go tell the big red monster what he can and can’t do? I quite like my head on my shoulders thank you so why don’t you do something smart and keep your mouth shut. Yes it’s unfortunate but foley agreed to this stipulation and now he has to deal with the consequences which is his daughter now belongs to Kane.

Kane climbs into the ring raises his arms up and pulls them down as fire rages from the ring ropes. He then grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Kane: What a great two weeks it has been. Firstly I dispose off that old piece of garbage, my future father in law, Mick Foley and my prize for that is I get to claim this lovely lady here as my possession.

Kane turns towards Noel and gives her a creepy sadistic smile. Kane then grabs Noel and stands her in front off him. He towers over a frightened and shaken Noel Foley as he puts his arm on her shoulder as she looks on extremely uncomfortable.

Kane: You see for those off you who don’t know Mr Foleys baby girl now belongs to the big red machine Kane.

Kane then begins to play with Noel hair and runs his fingers through her hair. He then proceeds to smell her hair and gives a creepy grin whilst doing it.

Tom Hanifan: This makes me feel physically sick just look at that creep. Poor Noel is terrified. She is not his possession damn it!

Pat Macafee: Shut up Tom or do you want Kane to here you? If he comes over here you are on your own. On your head be it.

Kane: You see Foley, I told you that you couldn’t cut the mustard. I told you that you did not belong here. I told you I’d put you through hell and at the end of it stand above you victorious and that’s exactly what I did and now me and your beloved baby girl are set to be married and oh what plans I have for us both and the thing I’m looking forward to the most is tasting the lovely apple that is your daughter.

Kane then starts to smile and laugh but just as he does it the crowd start cheering as somebody is seen running through the crowd and into the ring. Kane turns around and is smacked right in the head with a steel chair which flattens him.

Pat Macafee: Foley just pancaked the Big Red Machine! I don’t believe it!

Tom Hanifan: About damn time Foley get your baby girl and get out of here.

Foley grabs a hold of Noel and drags her out of the ring to safety from the monsters clutches as the crowd cheer. They get to the top of the ramp and Kane sits up and stares up at them. Kane is busted wide open with blood pouring out of his head as he is visibly furious. Foley grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Kane: Kane! Do you hear me Kane!  You feel that blood pouring down your face, do you taste it ? Does it make you feel angry? Does it embarrass you? Now you know how I feel. This is my baby girl damn it and you will not have her do you here me!

Kane is seen shouting back that he won the match she is mine

Foley: Now I know what the stipulation said but I’d be damn if I will let my baby girl marry a monster like you and by god she will not do you hear me! So I went backstage tonight and I spoke to one off our new general managers Mr William Regal  and next week Kane we go one on one if you win then you get to marry my daughter and I will be gone forever I will leave XWL. However Kane if I win then the stipulation is off and you have to leave XWL Kane!

Crowd cheer at the announcement as Kane is visibly furious in the ring blood still pouring down his face.

Foley: Oh and kane it won’t just be any normal match oh no. Next week there’s nowhere to run nowhere to hide the two of us will be locked inside a steel cage! And I will rip you apart limb from limb. The only way to win will be by pinfall. You won’t escape me and when it’s all said and done you will be bleeding again like you are now, like a stuffed pig and when it’s all said and done you will be gone from this company and me and my family can move on from the nightmare that you have brought upon us as next week you go to war once again with Cactus Jack and this time you won’t escape alive BANG ! BANG !

Tom Hanifan: Oh my god next week we have a steel cage match with these two! This is going to be chaotic, gruesome and violent.

Pat Macafee: Thank god these two will be locked inside a cage as I don’t think the army could control the amount of chaos that these two will unleash in that ring next week.

The Camera cuts to the next segment as the crowd is heard chanting for Foley.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 6:37 pm

When Octane returns from commercial break, we’re immediately presented with a familiar sight to anyone who watched the show last week. Sarah Logan, sitting on a supply crate, looking down at the ground, consumed by red light.

[Sarah Logan]
Endrborin.

Once again she starts off by just saying a single word, though this time it’s not English, so most of the live crowd and audience at home is most likely confused by what sounds like just a random string of noises.

[Sarah Logan]
It’s the Norse term for resurrection, the act of being reborn.

[Sarah Logan]
The vikings didn’t necessarily believe in reincarnation and resurrection in the way some beliefs do, no. They believed it would come to the world itself in the form of Ragnarök. A fiery, destructive moment in history that would signal the end of one age of mankind by its destruction and allow for the rebirth of civilization and a new age to begin out of its ashes.

Sarah looks up off the ground, staring directly into the camera. There’s a look of fiery intensity that we’ve come to expect from her over the last few months displayed clearly across her face, as every word she speaks clearly contains enough determination and spirit to convince almost anyone listening.

[Sarah Logan]
At Under Pressure, I had my Ragnarok. Everything that I assumed would happen and that was in my grasp went up in horrific flames, leaving me charred, ashed and broken.

[Sarah Logan]
But believe me when I say that tonight is the beginning of my rebirth and that I will-

"Okay enough, shoo...you've taken up enough time..."

A voice echoes from off-screen, causing Sarah to turn to see who has decided to make this moment all about them, and as the camera pans out there stands Carmella with her hand on her side, letting out a disgust-filled sigh.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Yada yada yada, I'm so broken woe is me...puh-lease....will you stop with the sob story, Sarah?

So much for Sarah telling the tale of how she'll triumph despite her setbacks because for whatever reason or another Carmella has decided to intrude upon her time and shocker...make it about her.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
You know, underdogs are cute...until they become mangy and....sad...like you. I mean how does someone like you, seriously stand in front of a camera like this and act like tonight isn't a forgone conclusion? YOU, versus me...

Here's that "bitchy" cackle again, Carmella finds her own words quite humorous, but we'd wager she's the only one laughing in this situation.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
It's so adorable you think you stand a chance.

Following that last remark, Sarah’s look toward Carmella, which at first was simply a mix of frustration and confusion, turns closer to the one we saw right before she walked in, a mixture of determination and fury. She slowly makes her way to her feet to come face to face with Mella, causing her to take a step back in disgust.

[Sarah Logan]
Would you mind telling me what the hell you’re talking about? Because it sounds to me like you’re trying to say that I don’t stand a chance in our match tonight, when last I saw, you seemed more concerned with the color of candy than actually going out to that ring and doing battle.

[Sarah Logan]
And I’m sorry that “sob story” is too much for you and that I’ve overstayed my welcome as “the underdog”, but hopefully you’ll be glad to know then that the days of either of those being the case are over.

Sarah takes another step toward Carmella, this one much more threatening than the first.

[Sarah Logan]
Because after I go out to that ring tonight and destroy your ever so important looks and you cry and run away with your tail tucked between your legs, it will only be the start of my new journey, but hopefully, it’ll be the end of yours.

Carmella pauses for a moment as if maybe she felt threatened...and wasn't sure if she should poke the hornet's nest any further...but then she remembered who the hell she was...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN ALL OF WRESTLING...so she puffs her chest up and with a scoff, she looks Sarah straight in her eyes.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Aw, did I strike a nerve?

Her tone is belittling, and while Sarah is technically a foot taller than her...Carmella is looking down on Logan in this moment.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
It's typical, Women like you think Women like me...can only be ONE thing, that it's not possible to be BOTH talented, AND beautiful...but news flash, I've spent years planning this comeback, and my training and preparation had NOTHING to do with my looks, or what I was going to wear. It went into shattering preconceived notions like yours that I can't "fight." Well not only can I, but I can WIN them. Which considering you're coming off a FAILED, let me repeat that, FAILED...attempt at becoming Women's Champion? That's more than you can say that's for damn sure. But it's also because of people like you, that I've started wearing...this.

Carmella pulls a mask similar to the one she wore in last week's show, this one is white with gems encrusted onto practically every inch of it, and while it's certainly...a look..she seems to be explaining it's for protection.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
An exclusive collaboration with one of the top designers in the world designed to protect this face, from jealous trolls like you. And hey, after I beat you tonight...maybe I'll be inspired to do a little charity work and have my designer create a mask for you...except, instead of protecting you...it'll protect people's eyes from well, having to look at all of that...

She raises her hand up, motioning in a circle in front of Sarah's face, and it's clear what she's trying to say about Sarah's looks.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Now if you'll excuse me, I've arranged for a post-match photo-op for when I beat you and solidify myself as the one TRUE Number One Contender around here. So maybe use this time to plan out next week's depressing monologue when you get to sit here, again...in this dreary hall, and talk about your "struggles" and how you'll get 'em "next time" and MAYBE, if you try real hard...someone might actually care.

The "Most Beautiful Woman In All Of Wrestling" lets out quite the ugly laugh, at Sarah's expense before strutting away...coincidentally perhaps to avoid Sarah having the chance to say screw the match and caver her face in with a well-timed headbutt. And when she stands up as if to follow after, it looks like she may do just that. But she instead opts to angrily stare off into the distance, letting this condiment serve only as further inspiration for their match later tonight as Octane rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 1:02 am

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Gpj8GxvXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLGold-KO

After a long, grueling match we find AJ and Owens locked in a slugfest that Owen begins to win. AJ is struck with multiple punches that leave him leaning on the ropes. Owens waste no time in running the opposite ropes and heading back towards Styles with a head full of steam. Rather because AJ was playing possum or he snapped back to his sense in time, AJ manages to duck, and pull down the top rope with him. Owens is sent flying over the ropes and to floor in a mess. AJ, staying on the attack climbs the turnbuckle, sizing Kevin up

The ref starts a count as AJ stands slowly, making sure to keep his balance before he risk it all. The crowd get louder as Owen makes it to his feet on shaky legs. Owens turns around to see AJ leaping off the turnbuckle for a senton! AJ lands it perfect, but the problem is Owens didn't go down. Kevin caught AJ, and with him in such a vulnerable position, powerbombs with back first on the apron. The crowd give a sympathetic 'oooooo' at the impact as Owens falls to a knee. Meanwhile, the ref's count has been steady going. And it's reached up to six! Owens hears this and doesn't even think to roll AJ in, satisfied with taking a count out victory. Owens steps towards the ring and attempts to slide in but....he can't?

Unbeknownst to Kevin, someone has been hiding under that ring since the beginning of the match. And that someone is now holding onto the boots of Kevin. Kevin see's what's going on and yanks back as hard as he can, but the hands won't let loose his legs. The ref meanwhile continues to count! In a panic Kevin falls backwards and tries to unlock the grasp of he assaulter's fingers with his own. Whoever is hold on is holding on for dear life! Finally Owens punches at the fingers and after three good shots the person lets go. Kevin is set free! Only to hear the bell ring. He has not made it into the ring fast enough. Kevin looks...bewildered as someone darts from under the ring! It's none other than Sami Zayn! The crowd aren't sure how to react so it's a mix of cheers and boo's as Sami pretty much drags AJ to his feet and up the ramp. Kevin simply looks on, dumfounded by whatever the hell just happened.

As he makes his way back into the ring however, he begins to grasp exactly what the hell just happens and begins to lose it. Shouting things such as “It’s all the conspiracy!” and “I knew you were trying to fuck with us!” in the face of the referee, as his face gets redder and redder and more and more spit begins to fly out of his mouth. While the ref tried to defend the decision, Kevin simply shakes his head, before placing his hands firmly on the shoulder of the official, looking as if he’s planning on enacting some sort of violence on him. This prompts an immediate reaction as several XWL crew members, officials, and even Sonya Deville make their way out to the ring to stop him, though his fellow tag champion is notably absent. The last thing we see as Octane goes into commercial is Kevin screaming directly in the face of Sonya Deville as she pulls him away.  
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 1:36 am

We go to ringside to see none other than MVP and Omos awaiting their challenger here tonight, neither of them seemed too worried.

The fans boos as Sami walks out of the back acting understandably timid, he seems to have a mic in his hand. He walks towards the ring and raises the mic to speak as he does

[Sami Zayn]
Cut the music! CUT MY MUSIC!

The music cuts off, boos flow all around Sami now with no other sounds to drown out the displeasure of the fans here tonight. Sami ignores them and continues speaking.

[Sami Zayn]
Listen, guys, we don't need to do this, please. I....I have cats that depend on me Omos, Mr. P.

MVP mouths "Mr. P? What the hell?" as Sami makes it to the steps

[Sami Zayn]
Please don't take away their only survival I'm begging of you. I have Miss Scrumptious and Tupac to look after and they're the most adorable precious gifts I could ever ask for

Sami points to the titantron as a picture of cats appears, MVP and Omos look very unimpressed as Sami gets sad eyes.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Dreamy

Sami wipes a tear from his eye and looks at Omos who looks slightly concerned for the cats. Sami climbs the stairs and stands on the apron

[Sami Zayn]
Listen Omos, you let me win and I can make it worth it for you. My kitties are depending on their papa to get home in one piece so please you two, have a heart.

MVP looks super unimpressed on the outside but lets Sami continues to speak. Sami enters the ring carefully as to not offend Omos and slowly reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out an envelope.

[Sami Zayn]
Listen Omos, in this envelope is MANY pictures of my cats.

Omos steps forward obviously not okay with pictures as his "payment"

[Sami Zayn]
WAIT WAIT WAIT! It also contains 5 thousand dollars.

MVP eyes widen a bit as he calls Omos over. Omos smiles and agrees with MVP. MVP tells Sami "we agree to the deal"

[Sami Zayn]
Good good! Now you'll get this after I-

Sami gets cut off as Omos rips the envelope from his hands and tosses it to MVP, Sami is unnerved and nervously laughs.

[Sami Zayn]
Alright, you can have it now that's fine. Let's just get this over with fast and we can all be on our way huh?

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 NUyTiNsXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 V9Juz39

Omos agrees, and the bell rings as Sami takes off his jacket, hat, and shirt. He notices MVP digging through the envelope. "WAIT WAIT DON'T OPEN IT YE-" but it's too late. MVP opens the envelope and he seems VERY upset, "Man, this is Monopoly money! Are you trying to scam us?" Sami smiles nervously "NO! THAT MUST BE THE WRONG ENVELOPE I SWEAR I HAVE THE MONEY I CAN GET IT AFTER!" Omos looks over at MVP as Sami meets both of their eyes back and forth pleading with the men. MVP yells "Kill this man Omos so we can get out!" Sami starts to plead but as he turns to Omos is met with a huge big boot! MVP winces a bit as Sami is absolutely dazed. MVP tells Omos to continue the punishment and Omos happily agrees. Sami lets out a faint "Wait please, muh cats" as he's lifted to his feet and met with a huge right. He's clearly no longer with us as Omos easily lifts Sami up again. Omos leans Sami against the turnbuckle facing the ramp and unloads malicious punch after malicious punch to Sami's body and head. Omos walks over to MVP who gives him water to refuel, Sami is bleeding from the mouth and barely managing to stand up in the corner as Omos makes his way back over to him. Omos pours the remaining water on Sami who flails. Omos gives Sami one more big punch which rocks him. Omos backs up to the opposing turnbuckle and prepares to charge and boot Sami in the corner, he charges Sami but before he can reach him Sami is pulled out of the ring! The camera pans to show none other than AJ Styles! Sami looks shocked to see that AJ actually helped him out while MVP and Omos look clearly annoyed. The ref starts counting Sami Zayn out as AJ drags Sami's basically dead weight up the ramp not caring about Sami being counted out. The ref reaches 10 as AJ and Sami disappear into the back with Sami clutching onto AJ, Omos and MVP may have got the victory but they are still clearly annoyed by what happened. MVP throws the envelope down as we fade to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 1:45 am

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 MaG0QBgXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLPink-Carmella

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 7:21 am

^ Great match you two
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 3:09 pm

Pringle1996 wrote:
Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment. Music fills the arena which then proceeds with a mixture off boos and cheers.

Roman Reigns appears on the entrance way. The camera zooms in on him as he is smiling. Roman then stops and looks back. A familiar face then appears on the stage with Roman.

Pat Macafee: Oh my god that’s Paul Heyman! Paul heyman is back and is at Roman Reigns side! These two together could be unstoppable.

Paul heyman is also grinning from ear to ear as he makes his way down the ramp way and into the ring with Roman Reigns. Heyman then collects a microphone and the crowd quiets down as they listen intently to what he has to say.

Paul Heyman: Just when you thought that you all got rid off me, this man right here pulls me out of the darkness and brings me back into the light. You are all probably thinking this is why Roman has been acting this way, this is why Roman behaves the way he does and that couldn’t be further from the truth. You see Roman reached out to me, Roman reigns told me how he was sick of the way he had been treated, how he felt cast aside and how he had seen the light. Roman Reigns asked me to come back with him and when your tribal chief asks you to do something you acknowledge him and show respect to the master of the boat, the tribal chief, the king of the island and so ladies and gentleman here I am standing beside THE man of the place.

Paul Heyman: So I am here tonight as the representation for the tribal chief, his wiseman if you will. You see this man right here is the reason we are all here tonight. This man is why you pay your money to come here tonight. This man allows us all onto his island, this man allows us all to be relevant. Nobody is a bigger star in this business than this man. Robert Roode? I don’t think so, John cena ? Please that old Dinosaur can’t cut the mustard anymore, AJ Styles? Great wrestler but on Roman Reigns level he is not. It goes like this I am going to tell you this time so you all in the back and out here can understand and get it through your thick skulls. My name is Paul Heyman and I serve as special council to the tribal chief, your meal ticket, the man you all pay to see Roman Reigns.

Heyman hands the microphone to Roman and steps back as the crowd boo/cheer.

Roman Reigns: You see week in week out I don’t care who I face. Now that me and the wiseman are together nobody can stop us. Line them all up and and I’ll knock them all down and I know what you are all thinking. You got beat of Sheamus last week, well last week was a fluke, I lost my concentration it won’t happen again and I showed after the match when I beat that Irish slob up in the ring that he doesn’t belong with me. The path of destruction begins tonight and it doesn’t stop until I am finally once again your world heavyweight champion! Now due to some unforeseen travel issues

Roman and Heyman look at each other smiling.

Roman Reigns: Brock lesnar won’t be here tonight so with that being said it looks like I have the night off so wiseman let’s go relax on my private bus.

As Roman and Heyman turn to head out of the ring they are stopped by the sound of music hitting and a familiar voice comes through the speakers.

"The Truth Shall Set You Free!!!!"

Out walks R-Truth with a mic in hand and he is met with a joyous reaction from the crowd.
R-Truth
"Woah Woah Woah! Big Dog! What's Up!'

Paul Heyman
"You will adress Roman Reigns as your Tribal Chief"

R-Truth
"Paul E Dangerously, man i grew up watching your work.How's the Dangerous Alliance holding up these days?"

Heyman gives Truth a glare that is obvious he is not amused by his antics.

R Truth
"Oh, that's not a thing anymore? ......my bad dawg! I was backstage chillin and saw your introduction of your wise man and thought hey i bet the XWL universe would love to meet two wise men in a night. They might could even form a tag team called the wise guys. So XWL would you like to meet my wise man?"

The crowd erupts into cheers of approval.

Paul Heyman
"Excuse me Mr. Truth, but my Tribal Chief doesn't have time for your irrelevant babbling.You see as stated before we were so rudely interrupted in our departure, Brock Lesnar is not here tonight so we have the night off and would appreciate it if you would allow us to leave before my Tribal Chief beats you down like he did that Irish moron Sheamus!"

R-Truth
"Yo dawg, no need to be so hostile!But since you said that, then why don't you stay in your lane and manage your tribal chief and I'll bring out my wise man to be in my corner and watch as i beat your Tribal Chief down."

Roman Reigns
"Just like the rest you will bow to your Tribal chief and ACKNOWLEDGE ME! You think you have what it takes to go toe to toe with the needle mover? Bring your ass on down and ill do like i have done to so many others, BEAT YOU DOWN!"

completely ignoring the fact that Reigns even said anything R-Truth continues on

R-Truth
"Ladies and gentleman, without further ado i introduce my manager and wise man,...............LITTLE JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Truth motions to the curtain and acts as if someone came out. He walks down the ramp and climbs the stairs and awaits for his "manager" to hold the ropes for him to enter. He walks to the corner and holds his arms in the air and the crowd erupts into cheers.

and the stage is set

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 3:14 pm

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 BOP30f4XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 8re6CXnXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 PElj5dr

^Some sick spots in part one, definitely worth the watch
2K kicks us all out, so behold Pt.2

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 3:32 pm

Returning from break, Bayley is stood in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand.

[Bayley]
I've gotta say, I'm having a really difficult week. You know, I went out of my way to selflessly give Kayla Braxton a lesson in interviewing techniques so that none of you, or the other men and women out in the back, had to put up with the drivell that comes pouring out of her little mouth without filtering through her pea sized brain first. She should be thanking me, I did her a favour, now she'll stop to think before she speaks, and that's because of me, all me! 

[Bayley]
So when William Regal called me on Thursday to inform me that I'd been fined fifty thousand dollars for 'attacking an XWL official ...

[Bayley]
I assumed it was a joke and I hung up on him, because really, who would be stupid enough to fine me after the show i put on? I mean, I beat Rhea Ripley so hard she packed up her belongings and high tailed it on out of here. That's right, I don't care what Becky Lynch or that screeching witch has to say, car window or no car window, Rhea Ripley was done the moment I drove her skull into this canvas. When she caje to and stared to shake off the stars circling around her, she suddenly realised how unworthy she was to share the ring with someone so superior to her, so she picked her ball and she walked on out of here.

[Bayley]
But then earlier today when I got to the arena, William Regal was waiting for me, he claimed that I had two choices, either I pay the fine right there and then, or I go back home, and even though it was a grave miscarry of justice, I wasn't going to let myself become just another Rhea Ripley, so I gave Regal his blood money and I walked into this arena with my head held high, ready to introduce another woman on this roster to the canvas

[Bayley]
Only to find out that although there were multiple assaults last week, Alexa Bliss damn nearly killed Liv Morgan, Becky Lynch drove Rheas skull through a car window, Asuka committed murder, her victim the microphone.. haha... and then that grudge lookalike,  i forget her name because of how irrelevant she is, appeared and snapped her arm in half... What a crazy week, full of psychotic, violent women, yet not one of those lunatics was fined, not one of them was suspended, in fact, there wasn't any kind of punishment at all for anyone involved in any of those incidents, yet William Regal has the audacity to force me to pay a ridiculously large fine for a well deserved slap??

[Bayley]
I never bought into conspiracy theories, but it sure seems like there's one against me...

The crowd cheer at the interruption while Bayley looks less than impressed. Asuka, arm heavy bandaged and still discolored from the attack  she received last week. Asuka has no microphone, nothing to retort. Just pain and pure anger. Bayley doesn’t look intimidated by a wounded Asuka, instead smirking at her. Asuka waste no time making her way to the ring

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 XWLPink-AsukaXWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 5UH17ew

While Asuka can more than hold her own with just about anyone, coming into the match with only one good arm against a opportunist like Bayley wasn’t smart. Hayley has control the match firmly. Whenever I’m trouble, striking or aggravating the unjust to Asuka’s left arm. The scene now shows Asuka in an arm wrench, hissing in pain as Bayley playfully and cruelly pulls and yanks at the arm. The crowd boo to which Bayley barks “boo yourselves!”. That distraction, the look away from Asuka, is all the Empress needs

Asuka pulls the two into the ref, knocking him into the corner, and knocking him to the mat. As he gets his bearings, Asuka quickly spits green mist into the eyes of Bayley much to the happiness of the crowd. Hayley falls to the mat, clawing at her eyes for relief. Asuka quickly covers Bayley, using her body to hide her dirty deed. The ref comes to and quickly starts to count

3!

Asuka quickly rolls out of the ring as Bayley almost kicks out in time. Bayley, still half blinded tries to plead her case to the ref as he just realize what’s happened. He looks like he’s trying to apologize, but Bayley is having none of it as she shoves the ref multiple times. Kicking at the ropes and straight up stomping up and down. She angles here glare at Asuka who’s reached the top ramp. Asuka simply smiles, green teeth and all. Asuka’s savage grin ends this match

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 4:32 pm

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 GnH2wqc

-
-

[Tom Hannifan]
Ruby has Alexa trapped in the mandible claw...is this it? Is this rivalry about to end with the very move that started it all?

[Pat McAfee]
Alexa's struggling, it's as if all the spooky power is being drained right out of her, IS this her kryptonite?

[Tom Hannifan]
She's stopped moving...I think this is it, Pat...the referee's checking on her.

[Pat McAfee]
Talk about an unexpected turn of events!

As the official leans in to see if Alexa is in fact "out" Ruby continues to apply the pressure screaming "DEEP DOWN YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THAT SAME SCARED LITTLE GIRL! While this no doubt isn't as graphic as the infamous "purge" moment that kickstarted their long-standing rivalry, the gesture in itself accomplishes the mission. Ruby is out for vengeance after Alexa left her best friend Liv Morgan with a questionable status after last week's fireball, and she may have just achieved it.

Or at least that's what all horror movies like to make you think until the second act, right? Before the official can confirm Alexa's state of consciousness...the lights dramatically shift off in the arena, surrounding the whole ringside in nothing but darkness...and there's no telling what's about to happen, but it confirms one thing...this might not be as over as we thought it was.

[Pat McAfee]
Wh-WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

[Tom Hannifan]
I don't like the looks of this...

[Pat McAfee]
The looks of WHAT I can't my hand in front of my face much less what's going on in that ring!

[Tom Hannifan]
I think we're about to see ANOTHER turn of events, Pat...

Fans are confused, hell we all are...but our confusion is finally cleared up when the lights return to normal. At least, that's what one would think once vision has been restored...except, now our confusion exists for a whole different reason. Alexa's no longer pinned to the mat trapped in the very thing that sparked this rivalry by Ruby...no, Ruby is in the center of the ring looking around as confused as everyone else because Alexa's seemingly gone. That is until we see a figure stand up from the floor in front of the announce table, which causes us to do a second look because we see the same blonde pink-tipped pigtails but the purple skirtall is gone...and instead, it looks like...the old Alexa Bliss.

[Pat McAfee]
Did she just perform a quick change act?

[Tom Hannifan]
I think it's a bit more than that, Pat...that looks like Alexa...like the Alexa we knew...before...HE influenced the Alexa we've seen as of late.

She raises both arms up, clasping her hands as stretches, the kind of stretch you have after a long rest that just left your joints all types of tense. She doesn't seem as "animated" and her expression seems more so annoyed than anything. She lets out a yawn as she brings her arm across her chest, using her other arm to stretch it out as she looks around and seems a bit confused herself. For longtime viewers that were around on the night that THIS version of Alexa was here, we recognize the gear she's wearing as the exact thing she was wearing in her last appearance before she "let him in." While Pat had perhaps jokingly suggested the mandible claw could be draining the "power" from her...is...is that actually what's happened? Has Ruby just reverted whatever HE did to turn her into what has terrorized the division in such a short time? Ruby isn't sure what to think herself, but once Alexa looks toward the ring and sees Ruby...their eyes lock, and whether she understands why she's out here like this or not, she's a moth drawn to the flame that is perhaps her greatest rival...and nothing else matters in this moment.

[Pat McAfee]
Did Ruby just drain The Fiend out of Alexa?!

[Tom Hannifan]
I struggle to find logic and reason when it comes to explaining what we've seen lately from Alexa Bliss but right now that's the only thing that...somewhat makes sense? Did going back to that moment that started it all...shatter this all-powerful image and revert her to...her old self again?

[Pat McAfee]
Just as she stretches now, we have to stretch our imagination...to believe in a world where the supernatural is possible...and well, what happens when something is possessed? You have to expel the demon, you have to exorcise that evil...and uh, I think Ruby whether intentional or not, actually did!

-
-

Pat and Tom have vacated their seats as Ruby's brought her fight with Alexa to the top of their announce desk, and there's no telling what she has in mind. But with the roar of the crowd behind her, something she's never truly felt...she's ready to end this with ONE last big move. Somehow, Alexa Bliss is back to normal, and while she's put up a tough defense in the second stage of this match, it's been evident that Ruby's had the edge...Alexa's been playing catch-up. She's not "unstoppable" she's not "impenetrable" and we've seen her feeling the wounds of their war in this Unsanctioned Match that she didn't seem bothered by before Ruby's mandible claw. Things don't look good for The Women's Champion right now but for the best friend of The North American Champion...a title that Ruby has sat at ringside as she enters this fight on Liv's behalf...things could not be better. She pulls Alexa up by her hair, reels her in...then starts to cradle her head...

[Pat McAfee]
IS SHE GOING FOR SISTER ABIGAIL?!

[Tom Hannifan]
She hit her own version earlier at the start of tonight's show...and if she lands this Alexa is done for.

[Pat McAfee]
Playtime is over, Ruby Soho bringing THE PAIN it might not be a fireball but she's about to bring some serious HEAT!

Alexa's pigtails flail through the air as she's bent backward, she's still feeling the effects of being superplexed through a table, and then immediately hit by The Riott Kick. She may have kicked out, proving she's quite resilient in this form too, but given how easily Ruby threw her out of the ring, and has slowly set up her demise with this calculated Sister Abigail on the announce table? Alexa's fate is in the hands of Ruby, and the newly rebranded "Soho" is ALL out of mercy. She adds "insult to injury" by kissing Alexa on the forehead before saying "Good riddance, bitch" again, not the type of statement that would elicit cheers before, but now those words cause a LOUD pop to echo as the anticipation for what's about to come is almost boiling over.

Out of nowhere all the screens in the arena begin to almost "shatter" visually, the logo in the background of the ring, the titantron, EVEN the very screens we watch on while at home all start to mirror this sudden reaction. It starts with one piece of the screen turning to black, then another with sound effects depicting something being "shut off" and the very last "shattered" frame that remains before the lights in the arena have once again shut off, and the screens lose all of their images...is Ruby having Alexa trapped in an attempted Sister Abigail.

No commentary follows, and no sounds can be heard, it's literally as if the show has been "shut down" but THAT isn't how this is going to end...we wouldn't dare see a Main-Event clash in the "FINAL CHAPTER" of one of the most person rivalries in XWL history...END like this....right? Surely not...while we likely rush to Twitter to see if maybe it's just us having this issue, only to find out everyone is, we can only wonder what this means. We've only seen this effect once before, although nowhere near as dramatic as the whole show being shattered into nothing...and it was when Alexa first showed up back at Warzone in the middle of Sarah Logan versus Sasha Banks. We THOUGHT it was The Fiend at first because of how unrecognizable Alexa was, but soon found out it was her, so IS this her doing? Or, did HE see the end in sight for Alexa and shut it down due to how highly he views her as evidenced when he spoke earlier this evening. She's everything Sister April never wanted or could be, so while Ruby may have cured her...or seemingly...maybe he's trying to absolve whatever effect the mandible claw had on Alexa?

It honestly feels like we're rambling to ourselves right now, and we're all likely having those thoughts, whether expressed in tweet form, in our heads, or with whoever we were watching tonight's show with. All we can do is reflect on what led us here, and try to make sense of it.

Did the show just end here?

Is this it?

Do we wait for some kind of announcement as to WHAT happened?

Are we expected to seriously tune into next week's show to see what happened?

This was The Main-Event...

This was THE Final Chapter...

And we're officially on the last page.

Everything returns to normal, the feed resumes, the lights are back on in the arena, and the crowd that had been growing irritated at the silence and lack of vision...now stands roaring for a whole different reason. Because Octane picks up exactly where it left off as if nothing happened in this time of dead air...except, everything is no longer as it once appeared. Standing on top of the announce table we see Ruby Soho trapped in the clutches of...Alexa? We have to do a double-take because her pigtails are now twisted into knots on both ends of her head as she cradles Ruby in the very move that Ruby JUST had Alexa in.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 B-LISSRUBYIGAIL

[Pat McAfee]
WHAT IN THE UNHOLY HELL IS HAPPENING?!

[Tom Hannifan]
Looks like Ruby didn't exorcise the evil from Alexa after all...am I the only one feeling a chill in the air?

[Pat McAfee]
There is something seriously off about all of this, it's a little too spooky ooky for my level of comfort...

-
-

As the dust settles...

As the LAST words are written down on the mat...

Alexa Bliss towers over her rival, defeating her with the very hold that started it all.

[Tom Hannifan]
Alexa just...WRECKED The Runaway...

[Pat McAfee]
That was many series of unfortunate events for Ruby but every single one led her to complete and utter failure like every other time...however this time instead of us rejoicing at Alexa's conquest...we're left terrified by it.

[Tom Hannifan]
Ruby just went through Three Stages Hell courtesy of "Twisted" Bliss...

[Pat McAfee]
Playtime, like old time, and for THE last time!

After Ruby was decimated in the final moments of the match, the crowd's almost too deflated to boo...it's been clear from the very first time we saw THIS version of Alexa show up that she's a force threatening the ENTIRE division and that threat is not only REAL it's bringing PAIN, unlike anything it's ever experienced before. In her best red and black pinstripe, she stands emotionless, her face almost a ghostly white while her eyes are as black as what her soul has become since aligning herself with...HIM. The official points to Alexa rather than dare approach her to raise her hand, as she just...stands there, her arms wrapped behind her back, her feet firmly planted forward...it's as if she's completely devoid of any after-effects of the brutal things Ruby did to her.

[Tom Hannifan]
THIS is our Women's Champion...she's taken out Sasha Banks, breaking her back in the process...she's taken out Liv Morgan, leaving her status as North American Champion in question...and now, she may have just taken out Ruby after writing the final chapter of their story.

[Pat McAfee]
We've heard from many Women in the division that have had Alexa's name at the tip of their tongue, and I just wish we could see their reaction to what we've witnessed here tonight. Pure and utter ANNIHILATION!

The official bends down to check on Riott who has remained flat on her back since her shoulders fell to it while brought down with The Mandible Claw. She never really seemed to be the same after the switcheroo act we saw when Alexa transformed into what she currently is. And after having a right-hand clock her before her outside dive, her head being spiked on the mat with a Sister Abigail, followed by what can only be described as a Sister Abi-DDT...and then immobilized by a Mandible Claw...she is completely out. Alexa's head tilts to the side as her eyes look at her fallen foe...before she looks to her "PAIN" glove...the hand that ended this Unsanctioned Match...then her eyes dart to the outside of the ring and our fears creep in that she may not be done.

[Pat McAfee]
Uh, why is she looking over here...

[Tom Hannifan]
I mean, you did call her hands "tiny baby hands" earlier when Bianca Belair was out here...

[Pat McAfee]
I was merely parroting what SHE said! She wouldn't seriously come after me because of it, would she? WOULD SHE? TOM?

Alexa or at least, by name "Alexa" grabs the middle rope with both hands, then allows herself to effortlessly roll through them, landing on her feet outside the ring...where her eyes much to Pat's relief don't gravitate towards him...no, they gravitate to what's below her. She begins to rip at the floor, exposing the concrete below the protective padding...and the boos that had since snapped out of shock and horror...have picked back up at whatever twisted thing Alexa may have in her plans.

Like a child tearing apart their wrapping paper on Christmas morning...she tears away the entire area in front of what remains of the announce table. We thought the worst had already come tonight...but judging by her cold and calculating behavior...we suspect Ruby Soho is in for more PAIN ahead.

However, as Alexa begins to unravel the protective mats from the concrete floor, a commotion is seen near the commentary table. The camera pivots to see BECKY LYNCH storming through the crowd towards the timekeeper's table! Becky glares at the timekeeper before suddenly snatching the North American Championship from the table!

[Tom Hannifan]
What in the hell!? Becky Lynch just yanked the North American Championship away from the timekeeper!

As Alexa is distracted by her intentions of destruction, Becky Lynch grabs a firm hold of the North American Championship. As Alexa hears the noise behind her, however, she quickly snaps into a 180 and stares at Becky as Becky locks eyes with the Women's Champion. The pair glare at each other, Alexa tilting her head and waving with a sinister smile as Becky suddenly clutches the championship against her chest before backing away from Alexa, backing all the way up towards the ramp as Ruby Soho begins to stir in the ring. Becky looks toward the ring as she watches Ruby try to use the ropes to get to her feet...and slowly slides into the ring, placing herself between Ruby and Alexa Bliss.

[Pat McAfee]
Is Becky gonna' save Ruby's hide from Alexa right now!?

[Tom Hannifan]
C'mon, Becky, do the right thing! We know the good Becky Lynch is still in there somewhere!

But instead, as Ruby Soho gets to her feet...Becky Lynch turns around, blasting Ruby right between the eyes with the North American Championship!

[Tom Hannifan]
Damn it, Becky Lynch, what in god's name has gotten into you!?

Becky drops down to a knee as Alexa looks on with a grin that has all the friendliness of a great white smelling blood in the water while Ruby slowly sits up, eyes glassed over as blood is beginning to trickle down her forehead. Becky grabs Ruby by the hair, holding up the North American Championship to Ruby's head, smirking softly before she slowly rolls under the bottom rope and exits the ring, boos raining down on the woman that has just commandeered the North American Championship. Seemingly not giving a damn that she's gone from underdog hero to hated pariah in a matter of weeks, Becky Lynch drapes the championship over her shoulder, seemingly having named herself as the North American Champion in Liv Morgan's absence.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20211115_00_10_13_15_Still813

[Tom Hannifan]
It seems clear after tonight that Becky Lynch has become deeply obsessed with the North American Championship, Pat...

[Pat McAfee]
Seems like Big Time Becks has gone off the damn deep end, Tom!

[Tom Hannifan]
Yeah, and she left Ruby Soho to the wolves...or in this case, left her at the mercy of the psychopath that's our Women's Champion!

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Normal_beckyraw20211115_00_10_13_00_Still812

As "Big Time Becks" uncaringly walks back up the ramp and through the curtain, blood drips down Ruby's face, a sitting duck as the sinister Women's Champion grabs her by the leg, dragging her outside...the boos are growing louder by the second, we're not sure if it's anger over Alexa potentially claiming another victim for the third straight week...or for Becky for having the chance to stop what's about to happen but instead fleeing with the title that currently belongs to Ruby's best friend, Liv Morgan. Last week The North American Champion fell victim to Bliss, and unfortunately for Ruby despite making an attempt to avenge her pal...she seems to have inadvertently set up her own demise.

With a thud Ruby falls to the exposed flooring, completely defenseless, it's a warped parallel universe we've fallen into, where this story began...the roles were reversed. Ruby was the aggressor, Alexa was the unexpected victim, and it wrote a story that was compelling, that allowed us to see Alexa as a human being, with real and raw emotions that endeared us to her. It showed Ruby's character, her vile core...and as their war continued, we rooted Alexa on every step of the way as she grew stronger than ever because of the trials and tribulations Ruby put her through. But while time may heal most wounds, the wound left on that infamous night of the "purge" has infected Alexa. With the influence of HIM, all who wronged her are at her mercy, and just when we thought nothing would ever flip the narrative between these two, last week happened. Alexa's actions crossed lines we didn't even know existed, just one week after she broke the back of the standard-bearer of the division for YEARS. There is something seriously wrong with Alexa, and despite Ruby's valiant effort tonight, as she's pulled up by her throat by Alexa's "PAIN" glove...she's failed.

[Tom Hannifan]
No no no no...NO! DON'T DO IT, ALEXA!

[Pat McAfee]
CAN WE GET SECURITY OUT HERE, I KNOW RUBY ISN'T CONTRACTED SHE'S ABOUT TO HAVE HER SNAPPED!

Spent of energy, zapped of that will to fight, Ruby's body gives in to the torment Alexa has in mind as she reels her into the making of Sister Abigail...and it feels like time begins to slow down. As if the next ten seconds last for 10 minutes. We see Alexa cradling Ruby's head, before adjusting the placement of her arm to more of a headlock, and with thousands watching in attendance, and millions at home...we see hope die just a little more as Alexa with malice, no remorse, and no hesitation...drill Ruby's skull into the concrete floor, spiking her right on the top of her head, and as the impact happens, Ruby's entire body goes limp, and an ominous hush comes over the once rabid crowd.

[Tom Hannifan]
NO DAMMIT! WHERE'S SECURITY?

[Pat McAfee]
CAN WE GET A MEDIC OUT HERE, SHE'S NOT MOVING!

As Alexa falls back against the concrete, she remains there for a few seconds before releasing her grasp of Ruby's head, and you just see it fall like dead weight, and this alone has our concerns grow that much more for Ruby Soho who might have just had her career ended. The Women's Champion pops up to her feet, and looks down at the motionless Ruby then with a monotone, devoid of any sort of emotion...she says "The end." A statement that plays off the billing of tonight's clash, the final chapter of their story was written...and Alexa just ensured that the final chapter was indeed written, and the conclusion has seen Ruby taken out by the woman she targeted back in November of 2018. It all began with "the purge" and Ruby's cold delivery of "Open wide, bitch" but over 3 years later...it's ended with Ruby's eyes widened in the final moments before Alexa put a "period" on this story once and for all.

Medics rush down the ramp with lighting speed, followed by William Regal and Sonya Deville who look horrified by what's happened. They gave Ruby this chance, she signed the hold harmless agreement...but they never could have expected it to end so horribly wrong...maybe it was blind hope more than anything in hindsight, but they both look distraught and swept by emotion as they see how the night has ended.

How can they protect the division when a Champion like Alexa has wreaked havoc every week of her reign thus far? Havoc that goes outside the normal realm of qualms in this business. There is evil afoot, five feet of evil to be exact, and what we saw from her tonight has us questioning if ANYONE can stop her. There are powers we still feel like we've just scratched the surface in uncovering, and a new victim is claimed once one is discovered. Bliss collects The Women's Championship from the time keeper's area, then looks directly in the camera as medics scatter around her and she raises the title up behind her head as it rests on both ends of her shoulders. This wasn't even a title fight and we saw how dangerous she was, imagine the night when the Women's Championship is at stake? With hunger growing in the division from the likes of Sarah Logan, Asuka, Bianca Belair, Bayley, and many others, how can ANY of them proceed forward knowing it could be the last thing they ever do...

The audience is still eerily silent, they want to boo, no doubt they want to boo Alexa as she stands here towering with her Women's Championship...but this isn't about her right now or the carnage she's racking up in the division, it's about Ruby Soho who could have just had her career brought to an end as we helplessly watched. Medics are quick to wrap a brace around her neck given the way her head was spiked into the exposed concrete, as Deville and Regal have their hands on the backs of their heads, unsure of what to even do at a time like this. Even at her worst Sister April never racked up victims THIS quickly, THIS close together, Bray's words earlier tonight eluded to her being the "perfect" being for this role she's gained, and that's terrifying in itself.  

A few seconds pass by before Alexa's arm pulls away from her title, still supported by her other shoulder as she pulls her hand up to the edge of her chin, showing off the "PAIN" engraving on her glove, as her eyes stare directly into the camera and she says "Let...HIM...IN!" Immediately the feed cuts to a quick series of images of Alexa, with the words "PLAY" and "PAIN" highlighted...along with the piercing red gaze of Bliss.

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Blisstransitiongif2

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Great show everyone. Excited to see what comes out of the AJ/Sami dynamic.

(Also, screw Alexa and her voodoo magic)
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Dash wrote:
Great show everyone. Excited to see what comes out of the AJ/Sami dynamic.

(Also, screw Alexa and her voodoo magic)

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 2764
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22   XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Octane: 5/18/22 - 6/1/22
Page 1 of 1