Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22

Go down 
+6
LazyEye513
P.R Son
Strummania
Dash
Slothio
Zack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 9:00 pm

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Pinkoctane

Live From:
The Jim Norick Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Arena For Matches:
NXT 2.0

Deadline:
4:30 PM EST / 1:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM GMT

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 CO20RuUXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 MaG0QBg

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 KGHw54iXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 DqCsdFq

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 PQV347BXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 XktQWC1

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 SJRod8cXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 XWLPink-Carmella

TAG TEAM MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 CfGwb60XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 XWLPink-Asuka
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 5UH17ewXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 KtHmVSg

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 8re6CXnXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 4GmpanO

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 PElj5drXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 0bbTcHh

BECKY LYNCH'S "CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION"

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Tn3bn0rXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 W9WqVcZ

HANDICAP MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 V9Juz39
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Gpj8GxvXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 NUyTiNs

MAIN EVENT

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 5htLGgV

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 3:20 pm

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Smack-down-pyro

The theme song blaring as fireworks go off and the crowd in The Jim Norick Arena going wild can only mean one thing, the start of another edition of XWL Octane! The camera pans around the arena, revealing plenty of fans ecstatic that XWL is visiting their neck of the woods for the first time in far too long, decked out in all of their favorite merch, holding up signs supporting their favorite superstars.

[Tom Hanifan]
Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of XWL Octane! I’m Ton Hanifan, joined of course by my partner in crime Pat McAfee!

[Pat McAfee]
Partner in crime, I like that!

[Tom Hanifan]
Yeah, I thought it sounded nice! We got a great show for you all here tonight, of course headlined by our main event!

[Pat McAfee]
Oh man this one’s gonna be a barn-burner! Drew Mcintyre vs. Sheamus in a No Countouts match! These two former world champions are going to tear the house down, and also probably tear quite a bit out of each other, it’s sure to be a slugfest!

[Tom Hanifan]
Indeed it is but that’s not all! We also have the duo of AJ Styles and Sami Zayn taking on Omos in a 2-on-1 handicap match, but if you ask me-

[???]
CUT THE MUSIC CUT THE MUSIC!

But Pat is interrupted by a shouting voice quickly making his way from backstage and down the ramp, which when the cameras catch up is revealed to be one half of the XWL tag team champions Kevin Owens, flanked by his partner and fellow champion Samoa Joe.

[Kevin Owens]
I SAID CUT THE GOD DAMN MUSIC!

Owens marches his way down to the ring, clearly furious, followed closely by Joe, who is also clearly not in a good mood but is at least doing a much better job of masking the fact.

[Tom Hanifan]
Well apologies folks we were going to continue going over everything scheduled for tonight for you all but it appears our tag team champions have something they want to say first.

[Pat McAfee]
And can you blame ‘em Tom? They’re the tag team champions of the company and they’re still given barely any time on the show! I’m with them, there’s a conspiracy afoot!

[Tom Hanifan]
Oh brother Pat please tell me you don’t actually buy into this conspiracy stuff, I mean yes they are the tag team champions but as it stands there isn’t much of a division that they’re even champions of, and they have to understand that Sonya Deville and William Regal are working hard to change that but these things take some time.

[Pat McAfee]
“Take some time?” Tom, listen to me. Read my lips. If I was the champion of a company and they shafted me the way these two have been shafted, I’d take my ball and go home! I’d be done!

[Tom Hanifan]
Well it’s a good thing you’re not champion then.

[Pat McAfee]
Hey you never know!

As the two men make their way into the ring, already with microphones in hand, Joe paces back and forth for several moments, beginning to shake his head with an intensity that only seems to grow with every full shake. Meanwhile, Joe simply stands there, looking out into the crowd, though the look of disgust on his way is clear. After what these two men feel like they’ve been put through, overcoming the company’s “conspiracy” against them to rise and become champions, only for the tag team division to suddenly dry up at the same time. You have to at least feel bad for them a little bad, even if their cries of conspiracy and the company working against them might be just a tad on the ridiculous side. Finally, Owens begins to speak into his microphone, although he does so while continuing to pace.

[Kevin Owens]
This has gone on for long enough!

Joe slowly nods his head in response to Kevin’s comment before he continues.

[Kevin Owens]
So what you’re telling me is, what you- what you want me to actually believe is that it just so happens that as soon as the two of us win these titles, all of a sudden they’re basically meaningless because there is no tag division? Is that what I’m supposed to believe? That supposedly it’s so hard for management to find two people who want to become XWL superstars together and fight for these titles and have them mean something? Really?

[Kevin Owens]
HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?

Clearly reaching the peak of his frustration with what’s been happening to him and Joe, Kevin’s movements come to a frantic fever pitch, at least until Joe steps in and places his hand on his shoulder, as if to say “whoa there cowboy, let’s take it easy.” While Joe is still clearly visibly upset, he ceases his pacing and head shaking and resigns himself to one spot in the ring, at least for now, as Joe begins to speak.

[Samoa Joe]
As aggressive as it may seem, what Kevin is saying here is absolutely true. The two of us are champions. That should mean something. We should be held in high regard around here along with the likes of Robert Roode and Alexa Bliss. In fact, we should be seen as equal to those two, after all, all three of us are the champions of our entire divisions. But is that the case? Not at all.

[Samoa Joe]
No, instead we’re relegated to one pitiful segment a week, and that’s only if we’re lucky. And what happens during said segments? Well either we are told not to speak with management and request what we so rightfully deserve, or, in the case of Kevin’s match last week, we get screwed over in front of the eyes of everyone watching, and nobody does anything about it. Interesting, is it not?

Joe shrugs his shoulders and looks out to the crowd, as if expecting them to all shout back “Yes Joe the way you two are being treated is so unfair.” They don’t do that. Shocking. I’m in shock right now.

[Samoa Joe]
So the two of us have made a decision. Until we get the treatment we deserve, whether that be competition for these titles, an appropriate amount of space on the weekly program, luxury benefits, or a combination of all three, the two of us will not be leaving this ring. That’s right, the show can not continue until William Regal gets his ass out here and gives us what we deserve!

Letting his facade of calmness slip a little, Joe unleashes what he probably sees as an order for Regal to come out the ring and give him what he wants.

Something he is apparently willing to do.

[Pat McAfee]
And thank god Tom, here comes William Regal to give our two great champions the respect and benefits they rightfully deserve!

[Tom Hanifan]
I don’t know Pat, I wouldn’t be so sure that these men are going to like what Regal has to say here.

But despite any reservations Tom may have, they are not shared by either Joe or Kevin, who both seem excited to hear the theme song of the General Manage of Octane. Joe simply lets out a grin, while Kevin runs up next to him screaming “Yes, Yes! Finally!”

Judging by the scowl on Regal’s face when he comes out from the back however, it’s possible that the reaction of the two men may not be entirely warranted. While the audience at home can see said scowl as a close-up shot though, the two men in the ring seem to remain ignorant, as their happiness continues. After taking a moment to assess what’s happening, Regal starts addressing the two.

[William Regal]
Well gentlemen, you’re right, I certainly do have to admire your accomplishments.

Both men in the ring excitedly nod at this supposed lead-in to praise before Regal continues.

[William Regal]
You have managed to make bigger fools out of yourselves than anyone else I’ve ever seen in my time in this business!

The audience roars their approval at Regal’s dismissal en masse, while Joe’s smile turns quickly into a frown as Owens shouts “What? What?” over and over again in Regal’s direction.

[William Regal]
You have have been told time and time again to give me and Ms. Deville a little bit of patience while we sort out this issue, which is one of many we’ve had to deal with since taking over the reins! And what are you doing in response? Throwing a little fit out here and threatening to hijack the show and depriving these people of what they paid good money to come and see! I have half a mind to retire those titles until a team more worthy of them comes along!

The audience once again roars in approval of Regal laying down the law, as he defends their right to witness a fun show tonight as well as threaten to do something that would maybe finally shut up Owens and Joe. Though maybe it would just make them talk even more about a conspiracy. Maybe it’s not the best idea, though-

[Kevin Owens]
OH, YEAH, TAKE THESE TITLES FROM US! WHAT A SHOCKER THAT WOULD BE, THE CONSPIRACY CONTINUING!

Oh it’s like he can read my mind. Yay.

[William Regal]
I’ve frankly had it up to here hearing about this little conspiracy that you two had cooked up! Now Edge and Beth did warn us that you two were a bit of a problem but I was willing to take it on the chin so to speak as I’ve certainly dealt with my fair share of problems over the years. But this “conspiracy” nonsense and the fact that it’s led to what I’m seeing right here before me frankly makes me sick and ashamed! Kevin you should consider yourself lucky you even still have a match to-

[Kevin Owens]
Matches? You want to talk about matches? Did you see what happened last week, when I got completely screwed over in my match against AJ-

[William Regal]
DON’T YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!

Regal’s sudden yell silences Owens immediately, and even seems to silence the crowd to some extent. Can’t blame them though, the effect is almost similar to when you get yelled at by your dad. Regal takes a deep breath in and sighs, placing his head against his forehead as if to recollect himself.

[Samoa Joe]
Mr. Regal, I think all Kevin is trying to say here is that-

[William Regal]
Joe, trust me, I don’t want to hear it from you right now.

[William Regal]
Alright, listen, here’s what’s going to happen. Tonight Kevin, you will still have your singles match against R-Truth. I do feel bad about what happened to you last week, but the referee’s decision was final so all you can do now is try and move forward. Like any other competitor here would do.

Owens takes some visible offense at Regal implying he’s lesser than other competitors, but it doesn’t seem to matter to Regal who continues on.

[William Regal]
As for the two of you as a team, I won’t be stripping you of those titles. You did earn them fair and square and as much of a pain you have been about it I can respect two men who want some competition. Me and Ms. Deville are going to continue to work at signing more teams for the division.

[William Regal]
In the meantime gentlemen, I am going to suggest you never pull another stunt like this again or I may not be so kind. Do I make myself clear?

Both men seem unsure of how to respond at first, but eventually it’s Joe who decides to drop his microphone to the mat and begin to leave the ring, motioning for Kevin to follow him. He is at first reluctant, shouting “What are you doing?”, but even he knows deep down in this moment, it’s best to retreat. As both men make it slowly up the ramp toward where Regal is, Kevin is looking down at his feet and shaking his head in frustration, while Joe never once breaks eye contact with Regal, as the two stare daggers into each other. As the two men make it behind the stage, Regal takes another pause to recompose himself.

[William Regal]
Well I’m so sorry for that little hiccup everyone, but now, welcome to tonight’s edition of XWL Octane!

At his reintroduction of tonight’s show, the crowd once again lights up in cheers and applause as Regal smiles to himself and heads to the back, finally getting the show started proper as the theme song begins playing once again.

[Tom Hanifan]
Well thank god, our GM William Regal finally allowed us to start the show for real now, and hopefully we don’t see any more outbursts such as that in the future from the tag champs.

[Pat McAfee]
“Thank god?” Are you kidding me Tom? Look at what just happened! William Regal is treating our tag team champions like they’re bums! The disrespect!

The two continue to bicker with each other over who was right and who was wrong during what we just watched as the show gets going.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 3:46 pm

XWL comes back from commercial with Paige's theme music playing as she stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone, the "Anti-Diva" smirking as she soaks in the negative reaction being given to her.

[PAIGE]
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention, please! Tonight—

The fans in Oklahoma City are definitely giving Paige plenty of attention, the former XWL Women's Champion treated to boos upon boos upon boos as she stands in the middle of the ring. Chuckling to herself, Paige just continues with her address.

[PAIGE]
As I was saying before that 'warm' reception, tonight, live here in Oklahoma City, we are here to celebrate a woman who defines the word 'champion'. A woman who has overcome the odds, overcome obstacles and heartbreak, and has emerged out the other side as a true warrior...a true hero and role model for women and little girls everywhere. A woman who truly represents the elite of the elite in professional wrestling! The Catalyst. The Gamechanger. The Arm Breaker. The Measuring Stick. The Industry's Standard Bearer. The Man. XWL Universe, welcome...to the big time! Please welcome...your NEW North American Champion! "Big Time Becks"! Becky Lynch!

As Becky's theme music plays, the crowd begins to boo even louder for the woman who not only left Ruby Soho laying and fed her to the wolves, but also stole Liv Morgan's North American Championship.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_00_05_00_Still006
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_00_14_00_Still024

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Oh, good grief...you've got to be kidding me...

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_00_18_00_Still032

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Well, contrary to what Paige may have said and what this absolute egomaniac seems to believe, Becky Lynch is NOT the North American Champion. Despite the fact that she's still recovering in a burn unit, Liv Morgan is STILL recognized as the North American Champion.

[PAT MCAFEE]
Not that I condone any of this, Tom...but ya' gotta' wonder how long Liv Morgan can lay in that hospital bed before Mr. Regal and Miss Deville have to do something about the gold!

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Well, we all hope Liv Morgan recovers quickly, especially now that Becky Lynch is running around calling herself champion.

Holding the championship high above her head, Becky has a shit-eating grin on her face as she struts down the ramp, making sure everyone in that arena knows that whether it's "official" or not, she recognizes herself as North American Champion, and everyone watching will have to live with the fact that she's champion.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_00_39_15_Still072
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_00_43_15_Still080

Making her way through the ropes and into the ring, Becky continues to smile wide as she climbs up onto the ropes, hooking her right leg over the top rope and holding "her" championship high, soaking in the boos and jeers as Paige claps behind her, cheering on the woman her family took in all those years ago.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_01_20_00_Still153
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_01_18_15_Still150

[PAIGE]
Ladies and gentlemen, rise to your feet and give a round of applause, a standing ovation for your NEW North American Champion!

[PAIGE]
I know what all of you stat nerds and conspiracy theorists are saying at home: Oh, Becky Lynch didn't beat Liv Morgan! Oh, there was never an official announcement on social media about Becky being North American Champion! Oh, WHO CARES!? Liv Morgan is clearly in no condition to actually defend the championship, so we've basically done William Regal and Sonya Deville's job for them and STRIPPED Liv Morgan of the championship and FINALLY given the North American Championship to its rightful owner: Becky Lynch!

[PAIGE]
I mean, after all, Becky Lynch has been here each and every week since Octane came back from hiatus and Liv Morgan's clearly too damn busy crying over her little boo-boos with her bestie Ruby Riott in some hospital bed somewhere to actually show up and defend the championship against her top contenders like a real, true champion would do! No, she's not even coming back to try and get this title back, and do you want to know why, people?

[PAIGE]
It's because Liv Morgan is a spoiled BRAT. Liv Morgan is a FLUKE of a champion. Liv Morgan is a THIEF. Liv Morgan is a COWARD, and Regal and Sonya are ENABLING her juvenile behavior!

[PAIGE]
It's clear to myself and it's clear to Becky that this so called "professional" team that represents XWL Management is doing exactly what the new owner of XWL is doing: They're playing favorites! How else would Liv Morgan still be recognized by management as North American Champion while she's in no condition to compete!? How else would Ruby Riott be allowed to be her "substitute" in a Champion vs Champion Match? Since when have we allowed substitutes in professional wrestling!? Give me a freaking break! My family's been in this business for thirty damn years, they sure as hell never allowed any substitutes in their promotion! What a joke!

[PAIGE]
See, where I come from? If a champion is in no condition to defend their title? That title is vacated, and a new champion is crowned immediately! So therefore, in my view, the North American Championship was officially vacated, and a new champion was immediately crowned in Becky Lynch. Plain and simple. So as far as management's favoritism is concerned? We will officially be filing a formal complaint with this company's Board of Directors and demand that—

As XWL Management Representative Sonya Deville's music suddenly interrupts Paige's raving and ranting, both she and Becky turn their heads to the stage as Sonya steps out on the stage and marches down to the ring, Becky scowling as she clutches the North American Championship tightly to her chest. Paige places a hand on Becky's shoulder, attempting to reassure her as Sonya demands a microphone.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0950

[SONYA DEVILLE]
...What in the hell do you two think you're doing?

[PAIGE]
We're doing your job for yo—

[SONYA DEVILLE]
What you're doing is you're making a mockery out of that championship! And, since you're making a mockery out of one of XWL's championships? That means you're making a mockery out of this company...which means that you're making a mockery out of myself and Mr. Regal.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0953

[SONYA DEVILLE]
And unfortunately for you two, I don't take too kindly to people who mock me or my colleague. See, I won't speak for Mr. Regal, because everyone knows that William Regal is a legend in this business who has forgotten more about this industry than any of the three of us will ever know. But me? I've worked my ass off to earn this position. As a AWESOME woman in the world of business, I've had to jump through more hoops than you could even count to get to where I'm at, and I'll be damned if either of you two make a fool out of me.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0957

[SONYA DEVILLE]
So if you two want to keep making a mockery out of this company, making a mockery out of that championship? Go right ahead. But there will be severe repercussions.

The crowd erupts into cheers at Sonya's snappy response to Paige and Lynch, Paige's lips curling into a scowl as she raises the microphone.

[PAIGE]
...How dare you?

[PAIGE]
How dare you actually stand there in your cheap little suit and actually have the gall to say that you've had more struggles than Becky has had in this business? Than I've had in this business? Who the hell do you think you are!?

[PAIGE]
Becky Lynch slept on the floor of my mother's house for a year because she had nowhere else to sleep. She's slept on airport floors, in the backseats of cars in the middle of snowstorms, in cheap motels with rats crawling over her body because she loves this business! I've had five different surgeries on my neck because I love this business! I don't remember a single day past my fifteenth birthday that I haven't woken up with aches and pains because of what I gave to this business. The only reason I'm not still wrestling in this ring is because I have spinal stenosis after giving it my all in this business for over a decade! My doctor told me that if I take another bad fall in this ring, I may be paralyzed from the neck down!

[PAIGE]
You have the nerve to talk about how much you've struggled? Babygirl, the only struggle you ever had in your entire life was getting eliminated from some stupid little reality show that nobody even watched!

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0884

[PAIGE]
You should be on your knees thanking the two of us for paving the way for women in this business to even have the spotlight that they have! You should be—

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0942

[SONYA DEVILLE]
You want to be champion so bad, Becky, huh? Well, then you're going to have to earn it.

Hearing this, Becky's ears perk up, her eyes now firmly glaring at Sonya.

[SONYA DEVILLE]
See, you're right about one thing: Liv Morgan is in no condition to compete. But that's because she was brutally assaulted and had a fireball thrown at her by Alexa Bliss. So, therefore, it wouldn't be right to strip her of the North American Championship. However, I recognize that at Under Pressure, you came within seconds of being the North American Champion. So here's what we're going to do.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_WWE_RAW_2021_05_03_1080p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mkv0944

[SONYA DEVILLE]
At High Octane, we're going to have a contract signing for a match later in the night. And the winner of that match? The winner of that match will be officially crowned the Interim North American Champion. As for your opponent? Well...

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_03_42_00_Still415

As Carmella's theme sounds the reaction is a little mixed...she's not exactly someone you root for, is entirely too vain, and her behavior thus far has been quite entitled...but when up against someone that's taken out another Superstar, and just last week allowed another to fall victim to Alexa Bliss...and then stole The North American Championship and now is out here acting as if it belongs to her...Carmella's bitchiness could almost be forgotten because the bar is that low. She struts out from the back in a two-piece outfit, burning red as if she somehow knew her name was about to be spoken and she wanted to look the part without being donned a "thief" like Becky.

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Is this her opponent, The TWO Time Miss Money In The Bank Carmella?

[PAT MCAFEE]
The MOST Beautiful Woman in ALL of Wrestling, and no matter how you feel about her she is a woman that knows her worth, and she tells you every chance she gets!

Becky doesn't look too impressed by the idea of THIS being her opponent, after all, she took out Rhea Ripley...someone that's not only bigger than Carmella but also stronger...so why would this self-centered twit be a threat to her claim at The North American Championship?

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_03_53_15_Still419

The Untouchable One looks past Sonya at the pair of Paige and Becky Lynch and proceeds to wave at them with a huge smirk on her face, throwing her name into the fray whether it's actually included remains to be seen since Sonya was cut off mid-sentence.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40259-1

With power in each step Mella passes by some men along the barricade who proceed to whistle at her to which she rolls her eyes and says "You wish." Before proceeding onward to the ring, running her hands through her hair to ensure it's perfect for the occasion.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40262-1

[TOM HANNIFAN]
I'm a little concerned for Carmella if it is indeed her that will face Becky to crown an Interim North American Champion...after all, Becky has shown an edge that...on paper doesn't bode well for the type of competitor Carmella is.

[PAT MCAFEE]
Now hold on a minute there, Tom. Don't go underestimating her just because she looks good while she does it, this is the woman that has spent the last few years perfecting her craft for this upcoming return. A return where multiple companies were in a bidding war for her. There's a reason she's "money" and it's not just her looks that print that money but they certainly put her head and shoulders above most.

After ascending the steps and entering the ring she looks out into the crowd and throws both hands into the air as she says "I think we can agree that red is my color!" Some men in the crowd can't help but cheer while the other half of the audience just responds with boos.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40275-0

After celebrating herself for a moment too long, she finally brushes past Paige before grabbing a mic from a ringside attendant and strutting back over to the far left side of the ring.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40290

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
IT'S MEEEEEEEE!!

She pauses as she can't help but let out a "cackle" to which none of her fellow Women in the ring are too thrilled by.

[SONYA DEVILLE]
Uh, I didn't say that...Carmella we've been over this your opportunity will come, but I don't know abou-

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40298

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Oh, you don't "know" about that? Hm, that's funny because all Becky did is assault one of your talents, prompting their immediate departure for the foreseeable future, be complicit in the annihilation of another...and then decide all of that made her North American Champion despite having the opportunity to win said title but failing to...and suddenly that's all it takes? You know, you can admonish all this behavior every week, but the facts remain...they seem to be rewarded for behaving like animals...meanwhile actual ladies, with class...and dignity...like me are left forgotten about.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40300-1

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
My demands every week have gone on deaf ears, and I'm over it. My face is the reason ALL of these people are here...it's why they're sitting on their blown-out couches at home glued to their idiot boxes because they see something that draws them in...and it is my undeniable beauty! Beauty that for some reason, leaves me to be looked down on by jealous nobodies who have the nerve to think that means I can't kick their ass and LOOK GOOD while doing it! So no, we're not going to play this game tonight...if Becky can declare herself Champion, and then GET into the match to crown an actual Champion...then fair is fair...I can waltz out here, and declare myself as her opponent. After all, we've already got one unhinged Champion...do we REALLY want another?

Her body shifts toward Paige and Becky, directing her final remarks directly at the two who don't seem too thrilled by what she's said already.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal-Women-SD-mp40306-3

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Especially one that can't seem to speak for themselves these days...what's the matter, Rebecca? Has your career fallen so far that you've been reduced to Paige's stunt double?

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_09_10_00_Still763
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_07_32_00_Still679

Becky Lynch's eyes widen in a rage as she hears Carmella's remarks, snatching the microphone out of Paige's hands, taking Paige aback.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_09_14_00_Still771

[BECKY LYNCH]

As it looks like Becky is about to retort, however, "Big Time Becks" simply laughs into the microphone, handing it back to Paige.

[PAIGE]
...Did you really think Becky Lynch would even bother wasting her breath on you!? Becky Lynch doesn't have anything to say to you, or to any of these people who turned their backs on her! And you're just like all of these people: You're a loser who has to have all these handouts to get ahead in life.

[PAIGE]
You want to say that Becky's nothing more than a stunt double? Well you...are nothing more than a blow-up doll, fake, plastic, and full of nothing but hot air. And at High Octane? Becky Lynch is going to turn you from a blow-up doll into a ragdoll when she throws you all around this ring, and becomes THE North American Champion.

[PAIGE]
Becky Lynch is The Backbone of the pro wrestling industry. Becky Lynch has broken down barriers and kicked down doors for people like you to walk through. Becky Lynch is going to turn this North American Championship from a joke into the most prestigious championship in this business, regardless of gender. And you...you climbed a ladder and grabbed a briefcase a couple of times. That is the entirety of your pro wrestling career, while Becky Lynch has blazed trails the world over.

[PAIGE]
I can't wait to stand ringside and watch Becky Lynch rip you to shreds, Princess...because the timer has started on your fifteen minutes of fame, and at High Octane, that clock will reach zero and you will return to being nothing more than an afterthought.

With Paige having made her point, Becky Lynch stands beside her and holds the championship high above her head, stepping up into Carmella's face as she holds it high. A smirk adorned across the face of "Big Time Becks" as she receives a glare right into her eyes from Carmella.

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Big talk from someone that's not said a single word...let's get one thing clear, you...no matter how hard you have tried throughout your entire career...are nothing special. "Big Time Becks" is a fraud, a wannabe...and a never will!

These two are trading the heat, well..Paige is trading the heat on behalf of Becky...but Carmella after noticeably being very irritated by Paige's comments has fired right back at the two, not allowing herself to play second to anyone, especially not these two after having the audacity to talk about hands outs when Paige has expected Becky to be HANDED a reign as North American Champion.  

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Never will be "big time" no matter how hard Paige blows smoke up your ass...never will be able to reach the fame she desperately craves...and I can smell the desperation...

Carmella audibly gags as she "smells" the air in front of her around Becky, who stands there with a scowl across her face..  

\$/\$/ Carmella \$/\$/
Never will be anything more than a clown performing tricks as she scratches and claws for every bit of attention she gets...while the likes of me...naturally captivate the WORLD. OH, and I've saved the best one for last...NEVER...will be...NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!

After that last line Carmella tosses her mic down and gets even closer to Becky, they're almost nose to nose and the former Princess of Staten Island returns to her roots throwing both of her arms out as she shows she's not backing down from this fight she's after. Sonya seeing that the two could soon come to blows is quick to interject.

[SONYA DEVILLE]
Ladies, ladies please that's enough...this situation is far from ideal...you hate to see a Champion deprived of carrying out their reign but she WILL be back and she will face the current Interim Champion...so until then, we need to cast a spotlight on this title....and given the two of you are ready to fight to be that attention grabber? I've seen all I need to see. Carmella, I respect the guts it takes to come out here and not take no for an answer...and Becky? Declaring yourself Champion and stealing property that does not belong to you, is never appropriate behavior...but it shows me how bad you want it. So consider it official, next week Becky Lynch will face Carmella to crown The Interim North American Champion!

Becky chuckles as she hears the attempted finality in Sonya's remarks. Paige exits the ring as Becky turns to follow her, only to suddenly turn back around and try to take Carmella's head off with the North American Championship! However, Carmella is able to duck just in the nick of time, nearly taking Becky's head off with a Superkick until Paige reaches and yanks Becky out of the ring just in time, Becky scrambling to grab the North American Championship and bring it with her as she heads for higher ground.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_Women_SD_mp40529~1

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Carmella was inches away from taking Becky's head off with that Superkick, Pat!

[PAT MCAFEE]
And I don't really blame her! Hell, I'm surprised Carmella didn't try to Superkick Paige while she was at it!

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Normal_beckyraw20211025_00_11_11_15_Still936

[TOM HANNIFAN]
A lot of combustible elements between these two women as we head into High Octane, where we will decide an Interim North American Champion! Will "Big Time Becks" hold onto that title, or will Carmella once again leave Becky inches away from championship glory!?

Having just barely avoided getting her jaw jacked by Carmella's foot, Becky clutches "her" championship tight, Sonya Deville holding Carmella back as she trash talks the departing Becky Lynch while Octane cuts to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 6:04 pm

Returning to Octane from a commercial break, we see one of the newest XWL superstars, Austin Theory, sitting down, legs crossed, we can see he’s sporting a few injuries from his attack last week, and he’s wearing a headset with the microphone down by his mouth.

[Austin Theory]
John Cena, you might have had my number last month at Survivor Series, but that doesn’t mean you’re better than me, you just had one lucky win on one lucky day, but when we meet next week at TLC, I’m finally going to make you pay for what you did to my father last year, when I break your freakin’ ankle… and while you’re whimpering and whining, crawling across the floor, trying to hold your foot together, I’m going to climb that ladder, and once again, I’m going to become the RWF World Heavyweight Champion. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

[???]
Uh… What are you doing?

Austin jumps in shock, his headphones come unplugged, and he turns around to see a confused Sonya Deville staring back at him.

[Austin Theory]
Sonya, I uh, I was just uhm…

[Sonya Deville]
Pretending to be Kurt Angle?

[Austin Theory]
What? No, of course not, I wasn’t doing that, why would I pretend…

Voice from TV
If you think you can take my title Kurt, you can suck these,…

Austin quickly turns and pulls the cord from the television he was using, shutting it off before he could be embarrassed any further.

[Austin Theory]
So uhm, how can I help you?

Austin slaps a cheeky grin across his face, trying to hide how embarrassed he feels.

[Sonya Deville]
I just wanted to check on you, see if you’re in any condition to compete since I know you took a heavy blow to your head last week…

Sonya looks around the room, and spots a plastic toy belt.

[Sonya Deville]
Is that…

Austin quickly shoves the belt out of sight.

[Austin Theory]
Me? Ready to compete? Of course, yeah, I can’t wait!

[Sonya Deville]
Okay, well, if you’re sure… Your match is next, so you might want to get ready. Are you sure you’re okay?

[Austin Theory]
Perfect!

Sonya doesn’t seem entirely convinced as she quietly leaves the room, after having possibly the most awkward encounter of her life.

Austin waits for the door to shut, then the smirk drops from his face, and he buries his face in the door.

[Tom Hannifan]
Well, I’m not really sure what that was all about, but you heard Sonya, we’ve got an exciting match as Austin Theory competes against a new signing, right here tonight!

[Pat Mcafee]
Tom, I don’t care what the hell that was, it was freaking awesome, I absolutely love this kid!

……………………………………..

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 PQV347BXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 XktQWC1

……………………………………..

*7 minutes in*

Theory and Djakovic have been giving it their all, both men are showing signs of fatigue, but neither is backing down as they continue to exchange blows in the middle of the ring. One heavy blow from Dominic lands Theory flat on his back, and instinctively, he rolls to his left, avoiding the grasp of his opponent, he finds himself lying across the ring apron, with an angry giant coming straight for him.[/b]

[Tom Hannifan]
What a great match this has been, but it seems like the size advantage is about to catch up with the rookie here.

Djakovic reaches over the top rope, and grabs Austin by the throat, Theory still down on his back tries to fight him off, kicking his legs, but Djakovic’s simply too strong, he manages to lift Theory to his feet on the apron, with just one hand, but Theory’s not finished yet, he continues to kick Djakovic through the bottom rope, kick after kick until Djakovic starts to loosen his grip, Theory takes the opportunity to lash out on his arm, striking blow after blow until he finally lets go of his throat. Theory just running off the hype of the crowd who are completely behind him, thrusts his shoulder through the middle rope into the ribs of his opponent, temporarily leaving him winded.

[Pat Mcafee]
YES Theory!! You’ve got this, come on kid!

Completely in his own head, Theory notices Djakovic staggering from the ropes, and he knows this is his chance, he grasps onto the top ropes with both of his hands, he looks around him, from one side of the arena to the other, a big smirk on his face, he jumps up onto the top rope, setting up to launch himself over when…

*SNAP*

The top rope snaps just before he has the chance to leap, with no time to react, Theory falls from the air, smacking his head full force on the apron as he falls, he lands on the cold hard floor outside of the ring, his eyes completely glazed over, leaving everyone in shock.

[Tom Hannifan]
OHHH!! What a horrendous fall, that look like it hurt.

[Pat Mcafee]
He’s definitely hurt, I think he might have knocked himself out! What on earth happened here?? Don’t we pay anyone to make sure things like this can’t happen?

[Tom Hannifan]
It’s a freak accident Pat, I’m sure there’s no one to blame.

Dominic stands in the ring, not a clue what to do as multiple medical officials rush up to Theory, who hasn’t moved at all since his accident, they kneel down beside him and check to see if he’s responsive. One of them motions towards the stage.

[Tom Hannifan]
it looks like this match is about to be cut short folks, here comes the stretcher.

Just as Hannifan said, a team of EMT’s are darting down the ramp with a stretcher… But pissed off with what’s happening during his debut match, Djakovic decides his night is not going to end like this, he throws the broken rope out of the way and steps over the second rope, leaping down to the outside. One of the medical team steps in his way, trying to explain that the match is over, Theory is in no condition to compete,  but Djakovic shoves the man out of his way and screams at the rest to back off. Once they’ve gotten out of his way, he leans down and lifts the limp, heavy body of Theory with little to no effort and launches him into the ring over the rope, following closely behind.

[Tom Hannifan]
NO! Dijakovic, this match is over, there’s no need for this!

Once in the ring, Djakovic lifts Theory, who still has no reaction, he grabs hold of his throat and rises him up over his shoulders, and with a loud roar he flips him over, so Theory’s feet land directly on the floor, but his skull makes a hard impact with Dijakovic’s knee. If he wasn’t out cold before, he definitely is now, he falls onto his back, Dijakovic places his foot over his chest, and demands the reluctant referee count the pin…

1…

2…

3!!!

Djakovic leaves the ring and walks up the ramp, as the EMT’s finally get the chance to attend to Theory, we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 6:12 pm

[William Regal]
I’m appalled, honestly, the fact that something like that could happen, we need to sort this quickly..

[Sonya Deville]
I’ve got the team looking into now William, but we had everything checked multiple times before we went on air, there’s no logical reason why those ropes would have given way like…

Sonya’s stopped in her tracks by a face she had no interest in seeing tonight.

[Sonya Deville]
What do you want Bayley? Can’t you see we’re busy?

[Bayley]
What do I want??? What do I want?!!!

[William Regal]
That’s quite enough madam, if you have something you wish to speak to us about, you will do so with a sense of decorum.

[Bayley]
I don’t know exactly what it is that you two do back here all night, but did either of you actually watch the show last week??

[William Regal]
Of course, we are both incredibly busy, but we always make an effort to watch the entire show every week.

[Sonya Deville]
I particularly enjoyed your match Bayley, it made for excellent television.

Bayley shoots a cold look to Sonya…

[Bayley]
Excellent television? I slap an ungrateful talentless hack across the face, and I receive a ridiculously large fine, but Asuka, during a sanctioned match, she blows some kind of poisonous smoke into my face, and it’s excellent television??

[Sonya Deville]
I fail to see the problem

Bayley turns to Regal.

[Bayley]
Really? So you’re just going to do nothing about this? I was UNDEFEATED before that witch…

[William Regal]
You’re quite right, we should do something.

[Sonya Deville]
William…

[William Regal]
No Sonya, it’s only right that we treat Bayley’s request with respect, so tonight, Bayley you will team up with Shayna Baszler against Asuka…

[Bayley]
Regal, I knew there was a reason I loved you. That’s incredible, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bayley wraps her arms around a shocked Regal, then leaves the office.

[William Regal]
She didn’t let me finish… should I go after her and tell her that Bianca will also be part of that match?

[Sonya Deville]
Nah, I think it’ll be fine.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 5:51 pm

We go backstage to see non-other than AJ Styles working out in his locker room. As he's just finishing up his pull-ups his door flies open, confused, AJ turns around and he frowns as Sami Zayn steps through his door. AJ goes to speak but is cut off by Sami.

[Sami Zayn]

I know what you're going to say AJ, and I forgive you.

AJ shakes his head as he hears what comes out of Sami's mouth, he forgives AJ? It's AJ who wants an apology, what runs through this guys head?

[Sami Zayn]

I forgive you for not helping me win last week. I'm a forgiving person, just like I forgave you for interrupting me a few weeks ago and costing me in our match against Seth Rollins.

AJ goes to speak up about Sami "forgiving" him but is cut off again

[Sami Zayn]

No no AJ, it's fine. You don't have to apologize. We can let the past be just that, the past! We have to focus tonight though because those "people" acting as our GMs booked ME....I-I mean US against that Titan of a man! I'm honestly starting to think there's some conspiracy against me, but that wouldn't make sense right? Why would they plot against their number 1 assest? I mean I CARRY this company on my back week in and week out so there's no way they'd conspire against me right?

AJ goes to answer but is AGAIN cut off by Sami, AJ looks very annoyed now as Sami continues

[Sami Zayn]

No of course they wouldn't, they know I'm the only one who can save this company from horrible Champions like Robert Insolent or whatever his name is. They know that I, Sami Zayn, am the GREATEST WRESTLER XWL HAS EVE-

AJ Styles
SAMI! Would you shut the hell up!

AJ's outburst catches Sami off guard who stops in his tracks

AJ Styles
Oh, I helped you. I helped you alright and it got me in a match against that same titan! Not exactly something I was planning on doing if you hadn't noticed. I don't need your forgiveness, I can see you're a black sheep that brings around bad luck every time

AJ sighs heavily and pinches the bridge of his nose. He shakes his head slightly, frustration of many dealings with Zayn building up in his head. He probably regrets ever interrupting Sami now

AJ Styles
I don't need your forgiveness Sami, I need your cooperation. I don't know about you but I don't want to get injured right as we have returned. We have to take this seriously and we have to protect each other. I need your full attention because conspiracy or not, you got away from Omos last week. And he knows I'm the one who did it. He wants revenge Sami!

AJ tightens up his gloves, a determined yet, somewhat fearful look in his eyes

AJ Styles
Tonight, we're gonna chop him down to size

[Sami Zayn]

I....AJ I know I can be a bit much sometimes, okay? I understand why you're upset. I'm sorry I brought up you costing me my match and you're right, tonight we need to focus on the Kaiju with a peanut brain. I promise I won't let you down AJ. I guarantee to not let either of us get hurt okay?

Sami wipes his face obviously seeing how he upset AJ and seemingly feeling bad about it. He straightens his hat and continues.

[Sami Zayn]

I'll make this up to you okay? I'll meet with Mr. Regal after the show and see if I can do something to make it up to you alright?

Sami stares at AJ while AJ contemplates his words, AJ nods and tells Sami it better be good before motioning to the door and saying he's got a match to prepare for. Sami claps his hands together and points at AJ.

[Sami Zayn]

You won't regret this AJ! I won't let you down buddy!

Sami leaves as AJ yells after him "I'm not your buddy!" to which Sami peaks his head back through the door and says "Not yet!". Sami leaves as AJ shakes his head and continues his workout.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 6:51 pm

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 SJRod8cXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 XWLPink-Carmella

[TOM HANNIFAN]
What a HUGE win for one of the women that will battle to crown an Interim North American Champion next week!

[PAT MCAFEE]
You could say that victory was BIG TIME, and that's exactly what Carmella needed heading into a clash with the woman that's described by Paige as exactly that!

Carmella rips off her protective mask, which certainly came in handy tonight as she fought a woman MUCH more powerful than her. She fixes her hair and lets out an arrogant laugh as she continues to celebrate her victory, a victory that could give her all the momentum she needs to defeat Becky Lynch and call herself a Champion at long last.

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Since making her return 3 weeks ago she's been wearing that mask, and while social media is quite critical of how it makes her look...it certainly proved helpful as Kharma delivered quite a lot of head-based offense.

[PAT MCAFEE]
When you're the MOST Beautiful Woman in all of Professional Wrestling you have to do whatever it takes to protect that beauty and to your point it no doubt helped to lessen the blow of Kharma's spinning backfist, which under normal circumstances would be enough to lay anyone out, including me!

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Let's also not ignore HOW she won, some critical thinking with pictured perfect timing that left Kharma open to not one, but TWO superkicks.

[PAT MCAFEE]
Taking the leg out disarmed the monstrous foe she faced, and driving that boot into the face, and then the back of the skull was just the pièce de résistance!

The potential future North American Champion strikes a pose as she motions around her waist, signaling that she'll soon have a title in her possession. With a smirk, she shouts "YOU'RE NEXT, BECKS!" as the scene concludes and Carmella resumes celebrating her big win.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 10:07 pm

AS OCTANE RETURNS FROM COMMERCIAL, THE FANS IN OKLAHOMA CITY ARE BREWING WITH EXCITEMENT FOR THE NEXT MATCH TO BEGIN. HOWEVER, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BRINGS THEM TO THEIR FEET IN A MIXTURE OF SHOCK AND EXCITEMENT:

[PAT MCAFEE]
WHAT THE—TOM! TOM!

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Is it...!?

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41769
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41773

[PAT MCAFEE]
IT'S THE FREAKIN' PRINCE!!!

THE CROWD EXPLODES WITH JOY AS FINN'S TITANTRON GRAPHICS POP UP AND THE FORMER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION APPEARS ON THE STAGE, A CALCULATED LOOK IN HIS EYES AS HE POSES ATOP THE RAMP.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41789
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41791

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Ladies and gentlemen, that...is Finn Balor!

[PAT MCAFEE]
Balor Club, get those Too Sweets ready and throw 'em up! The Prince is back on Octane!

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41833

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Talk about unexpected, Pat, I don't think anybody expected The Prince to be here in Oklahoma City tonight!

[PAT MCAFEE]
Maybe not, but I don't think anyone here in The OKC is complaining one damn bit!

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41857

[PAT MCAFEE]
The Prince of Balor Club has come back for the throne!

THE CROWD CLAMORS IN ANTICIPATION AS FINN STEPS DOWN FROM THE MIDDLE ROPE, GRABBING A MICROPHONE AND STANDING IN THE CENTER OF AN XWL RING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE AT UNDER PRESSURE.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41903

[FINN BALOR]
...Did you really think you'd seen the last of me?

THE OKLAHOMA CITY FANS BEGIN TO CHEER AS FINN SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE UNDER PRESSURE. FINN SMIRKS TO HIMSELF AS HE WAITS FOR THE CROWD TO CALM BEFORE CONTINUING HIS ADDRESS.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41905

[FINN BALOR]
If you thought you'd seen the last of Finn Balor after Under Pressure, then I'm afraid you're mistaken. See, at Under Pressure, I was literally seconds away from becoming Intercontinental Champion, but a buzzer saved PAC. Unfortunately for him? Seems like that wasn't the case for him a second time. And now, the Intercontinental Championship? It's been vacated, and it seems to me like the lads in the office are sure taking their sweet time on determining another champion.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41966

[FINN BALOR]
So, I've been sitting at home on my arse for the past month watching this show, seeing if anyone stood out from the pack...seeing if anyone would prove to me that they were worthy of a fight with THE PRINXE. And let me tell you...there's a few names around here that have made their presence felt this past month that really caught my eye.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41983

[FINN BALOR]
So, I stayed home for a bit, resting up, training hard, and I watched as good ol' Bobby Roode...kiss my arse, pal, I ain't calling you Robert...decided to pack it up and go lay on a beach somewhere rather than show up to work with that World Heavyweight Championship. And it got me thinking...if our so-called champion ain't going to show up and fight...then someone sure as hell needs to, yeah?

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41987

[FINN BALOR]
I've watched as everyone in that locker room has tried to prove themselves worthy of being the top dog in the yard around here...and what I've seen are a bunch of big ol' pups that are all bark and no bite. So, here I am...and I'm back to show the entire world that the real top dog of XWL is standing right here in the middle of this ring.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41986

[FINN BALOR]
So now that I'm here, and I'm ready to prove myself...why not prove myself by stepping up to the biggest, the meanest of the bunch...and smacking him right in the mouth?

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41897

[FINN BALOR]
Karrion Kross.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41906

THE XWL UNIVERSE BEGINS TO CHEER RAUCUOUSLY AT THE CONCEPT OF FINN BALOR CHALLENGING THE SINISTER KARRION KROSS. THE LEADER OF BALOR CLUB STANDS IN THE RING, HOLDING HIS GROUND AS HE CONTINUES ON.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41902

[FINN BALOR]
You might claim to be one dangerous, nasty, bad to the bone bastard...but I ain't here to dance around danger...I'm here to take it head on.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41895

[FINN BALOR]
So if you want to prove to these people that you're for real? You want to make a name for yourself in XWL? Step in this ring and try and make a name for yourself at THE PRINXE's expense...if you can.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41889

[FINN BALOR]
'Cause when I take a look at you, Karrion Kross, I don't see this so-called "Bringer of Doomsday"...all I see is a big bald bastard standing in front of a fog machine and a pretty lil' laser light show. So...let me lay down the gauntlet for you, Kross. At High Octane...come prove me wrong, big man. Show me that you're not just all smoke and mirrors...show me that you're more than nothing but hype.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41989

[FINN BALOR]
I ain't scared of you, big man...but you should be scared to death of me.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 WWE_NXT_2020_02_26_USAN_720p_WEB_h264-HEEL_mp41988

[TOM HANNIFAN]
Man, you talk about making a statement, Pat...Finn Balor just walked up to The Devil's house and kicked the front door down!

[PAT MCAFEE]
He sure as hell did, Tom, but man...Finn may have just woken up one baaaaaaaad dude calling out Karrion Kross like that...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 6:55 pm

As Octane rolls along, we return to find The World Heavyweight Champion the very man Finn Balor just called out for missing last week standing within the office of William Regal & Sonya Deville in the middle of a conversation.  

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Roode-Regal1

[William Regal]
I understand your relationship with the previous administration was a bit tumultuous, to say the least, but I want you to know myself and Sonya are very proud to have you as our World Heavyweight Champion. What you did two weeks ago with that Open Challenge was certainly remarkable, especially coming off a successful defense the week prior against two of XWL's finest...I'd tip my hat to you if I was wearing one.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Well thank you, William...it's nice to finally get some respect here....after all, what Superstar throughout the past 500 days plus, has done it better than me? I'll spare you the pondering, no one...no one has because no one can. Issuing that Open Challenge was me finally prying that monkey from my back and showing this company and its "fans" that no matter who, what, or when? The result will always remain the same, AND STILL YOUR LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

[William Regal]
I do want to address your absence last week...

[[[Robert Roode]]]
With all due respect, I was coming off two very grueling matches...I wasn't 100% for my Open Challenge but I got the job done so I figured I deserved a week to recover and come back ready for whatever comes my way next.

[William Regal]
And that's certainly understandable, and had you requested that time through a formal meeting with us I'm certain we would have granted your time away...but simply deciding on your own that you weren't going to be here doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Hey, that's fair, maybe I was too jaded from my experience with Edge that I thought you wouldn't be so reasonable...and for that, I can admit maybe I could have handled it differently...but that's in the past and Mr. Regal I want to look to the future. I'm here tonight, ready to find out what you two have in mind for me and MY Championship.

The Glorious One looks down at the title on his shoulder, shining in all of its golden wonder it's been in his possession for nearly a year and he certainly wants to keep ahold of it for as long as his body allows him to.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Roode-Regal2

[William Regal]
You've been a terrific Champion for 345 days and because of that, we need to become a bit more selective with who faces you for that. They need to be ready to face one of the most dominant Superstars in XWL today. Correct me if I'm wrong but only ONE man has been able to beat you within the past 500 days, isn't that right?

[[[Robert Roode]]]
One man, one lone blemish on my otherwise PRISTINE record....and I'd argue that blemish doesn't even exist anymore considering I TOOK this title from that same man, on the grandest stage of them all...

[William Regal]
Even more of a reason to put your next challenger under a little more "pressure" than your recent ones. Next week is a Special Edition of High Octane, it's titled The Contender's Cup because we will see the field for Resurgence begin to take shape. But unfortunately unlike The Women's Championship held by Alexa Bliss...there hasn't been a lot of commotion to be your next challenger...they all seem to be aiming for the vacant Intercontinental Championship.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Roode-Regal5

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I mean if I were in their shoes I'd probably be doing the same thing. Lower my expectations, and be a little more realistic with my possibilities. I wouldn't wanna face me either, so I guess we're just going to have to wait for their balls to drop and SOMEONE gain a little courage in the process to be the next challenger to fail against me.

[William Regal]
See, I had something else in mind...with respect to their balls as you put it...I don't think it's the Championship...I think it's The Champion. I recall seeing this same issue when you were Intercontinental Champion and...

[[[Robert Roode]]]
This wouldn't even a conversation had Edge not stripped me of that title the night after I won this...there's been numerous dual Champions in XWL and it only becomes a problem when I do it? But continue...

[William Regal]
You see that's the opportunity I see before us...you know of the importance and prestige The Intercontinental Championship embodies...and you've carried on that same respect since vacating it and continuing your reign as World Heavyweight Champion. To me, as we finalize plans for how we'll fill that vacancy, I see an opportunity to test some of our finest Superstars and find that next diamond in the rough. So next week in The Main Event we're going to see five top prospects clash in an Elimination Match with the winner being named your Number One Contender!

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Okay, I'm listening...and who are those Superstars?

[William Regal]
It's a field of former and no doubt FUTURE World Champions. Firstly is none other than The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles!

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Not as "phenomenal" as me...but okay we've gone to war in the past I wouldn't mind putting him in his place again.

[William Regal]
Then there's Seth "Freakin" Rollins a man that picked up a most impressive victory weeks ago in a Triple Threat Match by pinning AJ Styles.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Roode-Regal4

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I mean considering I'm in a league of my own in multi-man matches...my challenger kind of should be too.

[William Regal]
And because honestly all three Superstars in that match really gave it their all I'd feel awful about ignoring any of their efforts so Sami Zayn will ALSO be in this match!

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Well if he manages to win it won't be a "conspiracy" when I beat him...but I'm sure he'll find some way to spin it like that.

[William Regal]
The fourth competitor has had a bit of an unlucky hand, and thankfully tonight after quite the scare he was fully cleared just shaken up...and I see a great deal of potential in him. So Austin Theory will also fight to determine your next challenger.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
You mean the guy that was caught pretending to be Kurt Angle earlier tonight? I don't know about that...

[William Regal]
Trust me he's had a bit of bad luck but there's a huge potential ready to be fully realized within him I can feel it.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
It is somewhat impressive that he's able to even be included in this considering what happened tonight. And who is the fifth man?

[William Regal]
The Scottish Warrior, Drew McIntyre! Sonya and I intentionally held many multiple competitor matches throughout the past three weeks to find men suitable for a match like this and last week Drew nearly had Seth beaten, but Karrion Kross ran in looking to steal that moment only for Drew to see it coming and deliver another Claymore within seconds! I must admit that was exactly the type of wherewithal one needs to be successful in next week's match.

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Roode-Regal3

[[[Robert Roode]]]
As an expert in those matches, I agree, it was certainly impressive to see how quickly he thought on his feet. So AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Austin Theory, and Drew McIntyre in a Fatal Five-Way Elimination Match....where the winner will earn The Number One Contendershiip to MY World Heavyweight Championship...I like it, you're already running things better than Edge ever did.

[William Regal]
Well, I'm glad you like it, and I for one can't wait to watch the five of them deliver no doubt a match for the ages.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Who knows, maybe I'll go back to the night my reign began and get a seat front row to watch it all happen.

[William Regal]
That can certainly be arranged.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
You know, I think we're going to get along great...thank you for your time Mr. Regal if you don't mind I'm going to go visit talent relations and get that ticket for next week reserved. I hope you have a GLORIOUS evening...I know I will.

With that, Roode looks at his title with a smirk, before looking at Regal then taking his leave...passing Sonya who had just started to walk into the office after no doubt handling other matters.

[Sonya Deville]
So how'd that go?

[William Regal]
Quite nicely actually, he's thrilled about next week's match.

[Sonya Deville]
I still think we should've had him defend against all five in an Elimination Chamber Match...

[William Regal]
Perhaps, but sometimes one challenger that's been trial tested in the very same circumstances he has been...is exactly the type of competitor that can perhaps do what no one else has been able to.

[Sonya Deville]
I guess all that's left to do is announce who will battle for The Number One Contendership to The Women's Championship.

As Sonya says that final sentence, the scene concludes and we're left to wonder who indeed will battle to earn the right...or perhaps...some might say be the poor unfortunate soul that comes face to face with The "Twisted" Alexa Bliss next.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:23 pm

[Kayla Braxton
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Rey Mysterio.

[Rey Mysterio]
Really? Just Rey Mysterio? I am a living legacy in this industry and that’s how you introduce me? I think you might need to go find Bayley and ask her for some more lessons.

[Kayla Braxton
I’m really sorry that you didn’t like my introduction Rey, I just wanted to ask you about last week…

[Rey Mysterio]
Well, go on then.

[Kayla Braxton
Your return, I mean when you came down to the ring, it was like we’d been teleported back to 2004, there wasn’t a soul out there that wasn’t excited to see you in an XWL ring, so I have to ask….

[Rey Mysterio]
Let me just stop you there Kayla, if you’re about to ask me why, you’ve basically answered your own question. They were excited to see me in an XWL ring, for what may as well be the first time in my entire career, and why is that? I’m a highly decorated, talented star, I’ve been wrestling since the majority of these ‘superstars’ were in diapers, yet time and time again, this company has shot me down, tossed me aside in favour of someone bigger, someone stronger. Time and time again they’ve told me I’m not a good talker, I don’t have the look, I’m past my sell by date… So you want to know why? I hate this company more than words can express, but I love my family, I love my son, and I won’t sit back and watch them do the same thing to him.

[Kayla Braxton
But what about what your son did? What problem do you have with Austin Theory?

[Rey Mysterio]
Who?

[Kayla Braxton
Austin Theory… The man your son brutally attacked whilst I was interviewing him last week…

[Rey Mysterio]
That was his name? I gave my son the order to find the cockiest kid he could and teach him a lesson he wouldn’t forget, but I never gave him a name. The only problem either of us have with Austin Theory is that he stands in the way of Dominick’s future, and we simply won’t tolerate that.

[Kayla Braxton
But what’s next for you? Are you planning on chasing a title? I'm sure you just heard the latest announcement? With a name like yours, it shouldn't be too difficult to add your name to the five announced by William Regal.

[Rey Mysterio]
See Kayla, you have to understand, I’m not here as an XWL superstar, yes I might have signed a contract, and technically I am considered to be a part of the XWL roster, but first and foremost, I’m here as a father, Dominick’s father, so my priority is Dominick and his career, not mine. I’m going to turn my son into a star, everyone will know his name, and once his contract expires, this company will be begging him to re-sign, you can bank on it!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 9:45 am

Quick shout out to Mysterio and Balor. Fucking great promos
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 6:03 pm

\

As Octane returns, we're greeted by the theme music of The Firefly Funhouse! A graphic touting the season premiere appears on the top left corner of the screen, encouraging the audience to engage in the conversation around tonight's episode by following the hashtag on Twitter. The scene opens up to Alexa Bliss proudly wearing her Women's Championship on her shoulder, as her hair is done up in long pig tails, and she's wearing a bright purple skirtall with a white shirt, and as she waves us in we see her "Play" and "Pain" gloves on full display.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Yowie wowie, it's THE SEASON PREMIERE OF FIREFLY FUNHOUSE!!!

An audible "yay!!!" follows with the tone matching the same pitch and excitement as an audience of kids would.  

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Of course, I'm joined by all my friends here, Ramblin' Rabbit...

The camera pans out to show Ramblin' Rabbit not far from Bliss, looking a little concerned as she looks across the screen at something.

Ramblin' Rabbit
Hi boys and girls, I hope you're having a better day than I am.

Alexa shakes her head as if Ramblin's being dramatic, she puts her hands on both sides of her hips and exclaims.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Now let's not be a buzzkill, Ramblin, Mercy only tried to eat you twice, clearly he's making an effort. Speaking of which, please say hello to Mercy The Buzzard!

The focus shifts to the far right of the scene where Mercy pops up out of a Box leering in Ramblin' Rabbit's direction, clearly THIS is what has Ramblin' so cautious.

Mercy The Buzzard
I am making an effort he just won't stay in my mouth, the little rascal...

Ramblin' Rabbit positions himself behind Alexa, hoping she'll save him from a potential third attempt but Alexa just carries along as if Mercy's words weren't at all cause for concern.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
The adorable Huskus The Pig!

Huskus is hanging upside down in a basket of chocolate chip cookies munching away when suddenly he looks up and waves before diving right back in, I mean who could blame him chocolate chip cookies are delicious.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
He's a little occupied at the moment, he just never can seem to satisfy his hunger...OH, and let's not forget about Abby The Witch!

Abby as always seems miserable as she sits at the window sill, groaning in disgust at being here.

Abby The Witch
Why won't you ever let me rest...

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Oh, Abby, such a drama queen...

Abby The Witch
Say that to my face you B****!

Alexa's mouth hangs open as she disapprovingly shakes her head at Abby's foul mouth.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Oh dear, that's not very nice of you. Speaking of which, a few certain someone's have had some not-so-nice things to say about yours truly lately!

A frown hangs from her face as the "audience" lets out an "awwww" to which she smiles.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
I guess it's true what they say about when you become Champion..everyone's all about it until it happens, then suddenly people you've never met, or spoken to, or said one word about...suddenly have a whole lot of words for you, like Bianca Belair...someone seems to have the bigg-EST...chip on her shoulder for no reason whatsoever...I mean you'd think I broke the back of her best friend or something!

Ramblin' Rabbit
Uh, dude...you did.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Huh? Wait is she blaming me for Sasha's back shattering under the weight of carrying the division for so long?

Ramblin' Rabbit
But didn't you slam a-

She quickly places her hand over Ramblin' Rabbit's mouth causing the end of his sentence to be muffled.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Physically, yes...but that wouldn't have happened if she just kept my name out of her mouth...and didn't decide to poke a hornet's nest that had already been kicked while it was down...and she just had to go and act all high and mighty like she ALWAYS did. Gee, I guess the saying is true...birds of a feather DO flock together. I sure hope she comes to her senses before it's too late, unlike Sasha who doubled down until...well, I brought the hammer DOWN on her spine!

She lets out a slight cackle, it's restrained a bit so it's not outright "cruel" but you can tell she still feels no ounce of shame or remorse over potentially ending Sasha's career.

Abby The Witch
I hope she F***s you up!

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
And I hope you get up on the RIGHT side of bed for once because you're always so cranky...HE isn't going to like it when I tell him you've been swearing like a sailor every day he's been gone.

Abby The Witch
F*** HIM!

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Oh, Abby...such a tortured soul...you'd think you'd get with the program by now!

Children's laughter follows as Abby hangs her head, there's something quite odd afoot there but we can't quite figure it out.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Anywho, now that I'm Women's Champion lots of people are going to be knocking at that door...

All of a sudden, a literal knock is heard on the door behind Alexa which piques her interest.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Hm, now I wonder who THAT could be?

She pauses, allowing the audience to think of all the exciting possibilities...before she throws her hands up with a shrug.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
What do you think, fireflies? Should we...let...THEM...IN?

After pausing between the very three words that have defined Alexa's transformation, after in fact letting "HIM" in and going down this, beyond darker path...she lets out a snicker, amused by her own joke.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Let's hope it's not another door-to-door salesman, we wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

She spins on her heel, joyfully venturing to the door and as she opens it...she reveals no salesman, but instead a very vibrant Bray Wyatt! Alexa is lifted off her feet into a bear hug as Bray steps into the house. Bray's face lights up as he faces you, the viewer. Gently putting his best friend Alexa down Bray grins triumphally

Bray Wyatt
Yowie WOWIE! You have no idea how much I've missed you all. I had to do a little...soul searchingand I got lost. But like many other times I followed the fireflies and found my way back! Back to all of you. My lovely friends. You!

He points to Alexa excitedly

Bray Wyatt
You've done so much since I've been gone! You really hammered the point to Sasha. Really bashed the nails in her coffin. It was really blunt of you!

Abby The Witch
Oh for F***s sake stop it!

Bray Wyatt
But seriously. You've done so well Alexa

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Why thank you, kind sir

As Alexa's "PAIN" glove rests on the base of her Women's Championship Bray's voice becomes less animated and more...deeper. Almost hypnotic like

Bray Wyatt
You're everything he said that you'd be. And more. You...can heal me

Bray's heal glove rest on the shoulder of Alexa. Bray's praise and sense of pride in Bliss sounds genuine. And why wouldn't it be? This was how it was supposed to go the first time. Alexa was fixing the broken path that April destroyed. Bray snaps out of his thoughts, his gears turning, moving him in a new direction

Bray Wyatt
I wish I could have been here to witness everything you've accomplished. But I was looking for something. Something very important. Something I had such a difficult time locating. But it wasn't for nothing. It was very worth it. And better than I can tell you, I will show you. Which leads me to the theme of this show. It's something best served cold!

Huskus The Pig
Ice cream?

Bray Wyatt
Hahahaha No

Ramblin' Rabbit
Uh.......Iced coffee

Bray Wyatt
No no no ya silly kids!

Ramblin' Rabbit
Kid? I'm 37 dude

Bray Wyatt
No, what i'm talking about is....! Revenge!

As Bray says it out loud joyously, it pops up crudely written on the screen as if a kid drew it

Bray Wyatt
Alexa, while some of us know a lot about revenge, but some at home might not be so privy to it. I think if anyone knows about vengeance, it's you. Tell us, what does revenge feel like?

Alexa looks at Bray with a devious and joyous grin, as if she'd be more than delighted to share her knowledge of "revenge" after all...the past three weeks stemmed from one thing, a quest for revenge...and with A Boss Broken, a Fellow Champion BURNED...and her most personal rival ANNIHILATED...who better than Alexa to connect those dots for us?

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Imagine a world, where everyone that was ever mean to you, like that little boy on the playground who pushed you down and stole your ice cream...learned a very valuable...and some might say, life-altering lesson...Where the punishment ALWAYS fits the crime, and they're not at fate's mercy...

Suddenly her jubilant demeanor completely fades away as her gaze becomes more...grounded...more focused on the camera as if for this one moment the illusion of The Firefly Funhouse is lifted and you see the true cold character of Alexa Bliss.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
They're at yours.

Ramblin' Rabbit starts to shiver as if a chill comes over The Funhouse, and as silence passes you see Bray standing there with a proud and devilish grin of his own. Once that silence lasts for entirely too long, Alexa lets out a giggle as she returns to her cheery self.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Now doesn't that sound great? Well trust me, it is. Wrongs become right...up becomes down, the universe aligns, and fate...has a pretty funny sense of humor. But then again here at The Firefly Funhouse, we all do! Some might call us "mad" and you know, oftentimes that word is thrown around all willy-nilly...but in this case, they'd be right. We ARE...mad...but not just in our heads, no...we're mad at those that wronged us...and thanks to...HIM...revenge isn't a question of IF...it's a matter of when.

Bray Wyatt
When...such a great word...let me tell you all a story...a story of something supernatural...

Bray's voice grows deep as Ramblin Rabbit, Huskus, and Alexa come closer

Bray Wyatt
Not long after April betrayed me, she stole my powers. My essence. The thing that makes me, me. The darkness. Weak, a shell of my former self and coming out of a brutal war with Leo Kruger only months before, I made an enemy. One that I couldn't hope to win. As we speak I know he can hear me, he's always listening

There's an air of paranoia to Bray. And everyone can feel it. The erratic look in his eyes as they dart around madly. The sweat building up on his brow. The twitches in his hands

Bray Wyatt
Weakened and pained I drifted around. Looking for a sign. Looking to heal. Looking to become whole again. And you found me. You found me and for weeks we did battle all the way to Breakthrough. The pain and agony that you put me through is something I will never forget. Five years. For five years I have lived with the memories of your cold, lifeless eyes staring a hole through my soul. And back then, I thought I was strong enough to destroy you. But you're not like the other. Nah man, you're an entity. You're more a monster than a man

Alexa looks towards her puppet friends to see them slowly backing away from Bray. Like he was emitting an evil energy that they'd rather stay away from

Bray Wyatt
But you see, everything that was ever created can be destroyed. And for many years I've been looking for a way to destroy you. A way I could match your supernatural prowess. Your strength. Your savage nature and finally put you in the ground where you belong. And that's when I met HIM. He stepped into my life, and I knew I could get this ball rolling. I just needed to find something cause let me say, you cannot be found when you don't wanna! Must've been very good at hide and seek as a child

For the first time in a little while Bray lets out a shriek of laughter, putting all his fellow co-hosts at ease a bit

Bray Wyatt
And you see, I finally found it. It took a while but with this? We can start our fun. Should I show everyone? Ah fooey, I hate suspense!

Bray reaches down below out of camera view and comes back up with something cylinder-shaped. It has a medium-length cloth over it hiding what it really is. Bray looks proudly at it as he holds it in his right palm

Bray Wyatt
Alexa, if you would be so kind. I have kept the people in suspense enough

With a more than happy smile Alexa obliges. With a pep in her step she places The Women's Championship down on the window sill beside Abby, then approaches the unknown object. With a big smile, she quickly snatches off the cloth to reveal to the world the mystery.

Huskus The Pig
OH NO!

Abby The Witch
You idiot! Put that back you F****r

Ramblin' Rabbit
Oh nice! We got a new vase!

Abby The Witch
That's not a vase stupid! It's a-

Bray Wyatt
Urn...And not just any urn rabbit. It's his urn. And with this urn, I will have my revenge. And I will make us more powerful beyond our wildest dreams.

The way that Bray speaks it's like he's in a hypnotic-like state as he stares at the urn. There's madness in his eyes and probably in his brain. His unstable mentality is on display for us all suddenly without warning Bray yells "Think fast!" tossing the urn high into the air for Alexa to catch with a giggle. Bliss catches it like a football player about to return it back to the endzone. What weirdly develops is Bray and Alexa tossing the urn back and forth, like a makeshift football. Suddenly, Bliss holds it behind her back. She stares at Bray before reeling her arm back and letting it fly towards him..almost like the fireball, she threw at Liv Morgan weeks ago. The force that Alexa throws it at is incredible. The urn is literally smoking as Bray catches it with one hand. You'd think Bray would be a little put-off, Alexa could've taken his head off after all. But instead, Bray just gives her a proud smile

Bray Wyatt
Careful, pretty sure there's still some of Paul Bearer in there or something

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Ah, revenge, you could almost say it's the bearer of bad news...

With a twisted sense of humor, both break out into laughter that grows more sinister by the second, putting their whole darkened souls into it.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
And remember fireflies, he too can bring you your revenge...all you have to do is...

Bray takes a step back as he watches Alexa in awe of how well she's adapted to her new role. She closes her eyes, and her breathing becomes hollow...an eerie silence befalls The Firefly Funhouse until her eyes open, and the iris in both of her eyes has turned completely white, leaving little specs of red around it just like her eyes had turned last week when she "transformed" as Ruby Soho was about to Sister Abigail her through the announce table.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
LET...

A strike of thunder could be heard in the background, as her voice has deepened to really drive up the seriousness.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
HIM...

Suddenly the door to the Funhouse flies open as the winds are hooping and hollering, the winds start to blow many things around the room, it slightly tilts a picture frame hanging on the wall, it causes The Women's Championship to fall to fly off the window sill and Bray has to catch it out of the air. Huskus' cookies are blown to the floor, and Mercy The Buzzard has retreated within the confines of his box. As lightning cracks outside, suddenly Alexa is DRAGGED from The Firefly Funhouse and she flies backward through the door and it slams shut! Ramblin' Rabbit looks up concerned from under the safety of Bray's leg...but Bray...doesn't seem so worried. Abby's eyes have nearly bulged out, and Huskus is crying...but probably more so because of the cruel fate that has befallen his cookies. What the hell just happened? We ask ourselves, the room a wreck from the sudden storm that just broke out...but then, there's a knock on the door that moments ago slammed shut, and Bray looks with a gleam in his eyes towards the door before slowly walking toward it and he looks to the camera as his "HURT" gloved hand twists the handle...and there...stands Alexa Bliss. But she's not as she just was, no the area around her eyes has blackened, her pigtails have twisted into spikey buns on the side of her head, black lipstick has appeared on her lips, and her attire is completely blackened. The purple skirtall is now black and shiny, with bits of spattered paint on it, and she looks like she's in a trance as she steps through the door sporting a very sinister grin before she screams out...

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
IN!!!

Bray claps his hands together erratically as he starts to laugh, before placing The Women's Championship over Alexa's shoulder and giving it a "boop" with his finger. He then directs his focus back to the camera as Alexa just stands there as if she's become possessed by something.

Bray Wyatt
Well, that's all the time we have today, fireflies...we'll see you later alligators!

With his cheery disposition, he grabs ahold of the urn before staring at it, and then looking directly into the camera...

Bray Wyatt
And I'll see...YOU...real soon!

He places the urn against his chest as he waves with his own hand until the feed cuts, and as silence fills the remaining air time that has gone completely dark...suddenly that silence is disrupted by the grainy sound of three words "Let Me In" and with that, we head to an advertisement promoting next week's edition of High Octane: The Contender's Cup.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Tom Hannifan
Asuka last week with a sneaky win over Bayley

Pat McAfee
Mind over matter, Asuka turned Bayley's viciousness against her

Asuka comes out to cheers, her arm still heavily bandaged. Asuka is without her fur coat or her mask. And while one would expect her to look happy after another week of success, she doesn't. Asuka has a scowl on her face. With a look at her arm, her scowl grows even bigger. Without another thought Asuka marches to the ring. Entering the ring careful Asuka motions for a microphone that she eventually receives. The crowd chants for Asuka, but it's almost as if she's deaf to it all. Maybe somewhere lost in her thoughts? Asuka comes out of her trance before speaking

Asuka
XWL, truly dangerous place. I have been given reputation as dangerous woman. Able to contort limbs to their breaking point. Able to knockout women with elbows, knees, and kicks. But...in division where there physical powerhouse like Bianca, our champion that can summon magic, and where one woman can do this to my arm....how dangerous can I be?

Asuka's gaze lingers on her arm. The pain and anguish that she went through as it was stomped on. And more importantly, the fury that filled her bones to her core as she stared at her assaulter. Shayna

Asuka
I felt almost hopeless. Until I saw her. Shayna Baszler. I know you know, I never forget you. That I dream of you. The day you'd show your face before me. My hate for Alexa flows through every cell in my body. I cannot sleep and cannot rest till I wipe her from the face of this earth. But you....you just as guilty as her. As I watched you try to end me two weeks ago I remembered when I look into your eyes that people like you have no soul. You have no compassion. Nothing but pure hate. When you helped Alexa back years ago at Final Stand you didn't care that it my life you ruining. You didn't care about the work and years I put into my career! You didn't even stick around in this company afterwards so everything you did, you did on whim. But just like two weeks ago you make the same mistakes

Every word that Asuka says is filled with venom and hate. Her eyes are wide with fury and she can't help but pour all her emotions into her speech

Asuka
You left me breathing! And no one can kill me! And since you not kill me...That mean that I have opportunity to end YOU. It only fitting that on my path to destroy Bliss, that I get to choke you.
To watch life fade out of your eyes on my way to the top. But I not wait to do that. I tire of waiting. waiting all I do. I wanna hurt you right now. And I know that you wanna hurt me. So where are you? Or can you only hurt me with my back turned?

'

The arena comes from a silence over listening to the words of Asuka, into a deafening array of boo’s that shock the entire arena at its core. The music of Shayna can be heard, barely through the chorus of raving fans who are wanting to get back at her for what she did to Asuka. She nearly removed her from competition and this is seen as security stands tall in the front row.

From the back emerges a joyous Shayna, masking her emotions from the fans by acting like she doesn’t care, when she clearly does.. Because all she has done is a way to get them to respect her. In this respect, or rather lacking of it. Shayna comes out with a cool towel over her neck and in her ring gear, pointing at her arm and fake holding it to her chest, clutching and then  rubbing her eye, fake tearing it. Do you see the pattern here, she’s good at faking things, especially if it means getting what she wants. She asks for a microphone and is handed one immediately.

][The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician][
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Enough of the pandering, Asuka. You really think these people are going to be there for you? Where were they when I had you in my sights, NO warning, whatsoever. Shame, isn’t it? It’s also a crying shame because you’re still here. You are playing with the wrong bitch, and it doesn’t take much for me to permanently put.. You OUT. Speak with action following or you’re going to regret it. My soul and my character has nothing to do with doing whatever it takes to be the woman holding the gold, the championship is meant to be about a winner. A bonafide athlete who can go the distance, unlike you. You claw your way to the top and then reality, me.. Put you back in your place. This is personal because you act like I didn’t exist, and we cannot have that. I will be there when you least expect it.

This is seen as a proverbial slap in the face and rightfully so. Shayna adjusts the towel and gets in the microphone more deeply as she creeps her way down to the ringside area, pressing her boot on the steel steps powerfully.

][The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician][
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I will be there watching your rise, to clip your wings, to watch you FALL on your stupid face! Do you not realize what is happening here. This is where your oh so, beautiful colors, hold on i’m gonna be sick, NO NO they are going to become black and blue.. Courtesy of me. There is business, and there is pleasure. I mix the both, I take pleasure in the pain and put you in a constant state of fear and anxiety. You want to further your career? FIGHT ME!

Baszler loses her cool and then rescinds back from the microphone as she goes on the prowl, aching to get in the ring like a gazelle being hunted by a lioness.

[Tom Hannifan]
These two have built up so much hatred for one another in just two weeks

[Pat Mcafee]
You can say that again Tom, these two women want to beat each other senseless, and it looks like that’s what’s about to happen.

Asuka and Shayna scream at each other relentlessly over the ropes, the crowds loving it, Asuka just begging for Shayna to enter the ring so she can get her hands on her.

[???]
BORRRRRRINGGG

The two women stop their screaming and turn their attention to the source of that obnoxious interruption as Bayley walks out onto the stage.

[Bayley]
I know you gals are trying to have a thing here, and honestly, I’m sorry for this little interruption, but I just couldn’t stand back there staring at that screen for a second longer. I mean really, I can’t imagine anything worse than listening to two women argue when they can barely string a sentence together, and from the sound of it, these ingrates agree with me.

Bayley lifts her microphone up to the sky to amplify the jeering from the crowd, then once her points proven in her mind, she brings the mic back.

[Bayley]
See?

[Bayley]
By the way Asuka, in the future, if you’re gonna come out here and cry about how mean everyone is to you, you might wanna make sure that the only reason you even won your match last week wasn’t because you SPIT POISON in MY face!

Bayley marches down the ramp, until she reaches a brick wall as Shayna stands intimidatingly in her way.

[Bayley]
Ah Shayna… look I know you probably didn’t like what I had to say, and I’m sure you’re not too happy with me coming out here at all, but believe it or not, in about five seconds you’re going to love me, because I’ve just come from William Regal’s office. We’re actually quite close friends, and when he saw what that abomination over there did to me last week, well, he couldn’t let it go unpunished, so he booked a match…

Bayley looks over Shayna’s shoulder to Asuka in the ring.

[Bayley]
Tonight it’ll be Asuka… versus Bayley!

The crowd pops, and Asuka looks pleased with the booking.

[Bayley]
AND Shayna Baszler! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Bayley laughs manically at Asuka, and Shayna turns to face her too, a huge grin on her face. The two women approach, climbing onto the apron from each side of the ring, as Asuka prepares herself for a fight.

[Pat Mcafee
THE EST has arrived! I wonder what she's doing out here?

Tom Hannifan
We know she has some unfinished business with Bayley, she was the reason Bianca didn't win her debut after all.

Bianca marches out twirling her hair, mic in hand as the other three women look on in confusion, Bayley, obviously upset at the interruption, and Shayna, not too happy to see the woman who beat her last week. Bianca brings her mic up and begins to speak.

{Bianca Belair}
Hey girls, how y'all doing? Probably a little confused so please, allow me to explain.

Bayley and the others look confused, Asuka and Shayna still keeping eyes on each other. Bianca continues.

{Bianca Belair}
You see Bayley, when you went into the office of our wonderful GMs you left before Mr. Regal finished his announcement. It's not you and Shayn vs just Asuka girl, It's you and Shayn vs Asuka and her QuickEST, StrongEST, FastEST, RoughEST, ToughEST and BEST tag team partner. THE EST OF XWL!

Bayley and Shayn look upset, Bianca keep the mic raised and looks right at Bayley.

{Bianca Belair}
ME. Oh and that match? Happens RIGHT NOW!

Bianca makes her way down the ramp and Bayley curses and makes her way to the side of the ring with Shayna, Asuka nods along as Bianca's theme starts blasting again as we fade to the commercial break.

Bianca and Shayna are locking up with intensity in their eyes, Asuka stomping on the apron and you can see Bayley yelling negative remarks towards the fans behind her and then focusing on her teammate. The referee goes to check on Bayley’s emotions, and she is mouthing off quite a bit.. Asuka puts her hand out to draw Bel-Air’s attention and she gets the better of the exchange and irish whips her towards their corn-NO

Baszler switches off the arm and sends Bianca towards her own corner! The full speed motion with an already prepped Asuka leaning over the ropes with her feet and accidentally sprays a plethora of GREEN MIST into the eyes of Bianca, which was meant for Shayna but plans changed from the throw entirely!

This causes Bianca to seize from the mist getting deep into her eyes and pores, a laughing Shayna as she stands there watching Bianca covering her face with both of her hands and wincing. Asuka is shocked at the events, mouth wide open. Gets met with a leveling elbow from Shayna and it sends her off the apron, losing her footing and plummeting to the floor below.

Bayley looks at the referee and slaps her hands down to make him call it down the middle, and ensuring he is being fair. and then as Shayna notices Bianca swinging for the fences. She ducks after each swing of her fists. Bianca grabbing onto the ropes, stumbling and pushing off. Baszler runs off the ropes besides her and then lifts up off the mat and clips her in the jaw with a resounding knee.

Bianca spins out near the ropes where Bayley looks on. Shayna lands on top of a blinded, incapable Bel-Air for the cover. Her braid still laying on the edge of the apron. The referee slides for the cover and Bayley smirks to herself for a moment.

ONE….

TWO….

—--
—--

Bayley presses her right boot on the braid of Bianca causing her to flail unbeknownst to the official out of vision, keeping her from getting out of the pin… as he comes down for a THREE!

They don’t even get a second to breathe before Asuka is back up and sliding into the ring to check up on Bianca. Both Baszler and Bayley get the hell out of dodge and wave their hands bye, mocking Asuka and having no remorse for their actions of taking advantage of a clearly dire straits, Bianca. The scene comes to a close of them scurrying up the ramp and not looking back, even once.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 9:10 pm

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 KGHw54iXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 DqCsdFq

WATCH IT!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 11:11 am

As Octane resumes, we cut to see Sonya Deville standing by alongside next week's special guest at the booth, Renee Young!

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so excited to have the opportunity to be back at the booth next week at High Octane: The Contender's Cup. But before that night arrives there's one last thing left on the agenda, WHO will ultimately be named The Number One Contender for The Women's Championship? With me now is one of the people responsible for making that decision, Sonya Deville.

She pauses as Sonya fixes the blazer of her suit then tightens the knot of her tie.

[Renee Young]
The term "evil" is certainly an odd one to describe someone...or something in the wrestling world...but to be quite honest with you that's the only word that comes to mind when I think of Alexa Bliss. I don't know what's possessed her, but this isn't the spunky and arrogant woman that had a wonderful career for years in XWL...this is, I don't know...it's truly hard to even put it to words. She's been wreaking havoc on this division especially since she won The Women's Championship at Under Pressure. While there's certainly no shortage of names that want the opportunity, how have you and Mr. Regal reconciled with what ultimately this decision could mean? After all, she's the reason we'll crown an Interim North American Champion next week after she threw a fireball in the face of The CURRENT Champion Liv Morgan. She infamously began her reign by breaking the back of Sasha Banks with an oversized mallet, and to add insult to injury...she tapped her out to The Bank statement. And just last week she put away her greatest rival after transforming in the middle of the match, twice...before delivering a devastating DDT onto the exposed concrete leaving Ruby's future almost as bleak as Sasha's looks right now.

[Sonya Deville]
Well when you put it that way, yes...it is a great undertaking...because, this isn't someone you can just find for slapping a referee or ambushing their coworker in the parking lot...this is pretty unheard of for The Women's Division especially. We're very concerned about our talent, we lost Sasha, Liv, and Ruby back to back to back...and you have to ask yourself can we really afford another crushing blow?

[Renee Young]
It's terrifying to see what...HE..has done to Alexa, this isn't her...and I wish I could just shake her and snap her out of this but unfortunately...as we heard on The Firefly Funhouse earlier tonight, she's perhaps too far-gone for us to ever see the old Alexa again. To be blunt, she's off her rocker, she's mad...and the things she's been capable of...are truly, otherwordly.

[Sonya Deville]
That's the difficult position we're in because it almost comes to a line where we ourselves are almost powerless to the things that are going on. But this business has tackled the supernatural before, maybe not quite to the level Alexa has escalated to...at least in not some time, but it's possible. So we have to review the field of potential challengers and ask ourselves, who is capable of surviving this quest? They can think they are, they can talk the talk, but in the end...who is ready for a fireball to be thrown at their face? Who can avoid a mallet being slammed on their back, who won't be shaken by their opponent transforming in the middle of the match, twice...

[Renee Young]
I mean, who would that's just so...not in the wrestling playbook?

[Sonya Deville]
It's not, but I look back to previous times when your average person has toppled that type of presence before. Like the infamous Buried Alive Match between Ted Dibiase Jr. and The Undertaker. No one thought Ted would do it, but he did...he buried The Undertaker and survived...I'm not saying Alexa has to be buried six feet under to be stopped but there's proof that with the right determination anyone is capable of anything. After all, as you mentioned, we never once thought Alexa was capable of the things she's done in the past month.

[Renee Young]
I've personally heard four women that have been vying for the opportunity, Bianca Belair of course has been very vocal about Alexa...because of her closeness to Sasha who was Alexa's first victim. But she is also extremely new here, and that comes with the risk of "are they getting in over their head?"

[Sonya Deville]
She's such an incredible athlete and she really knows who she is...I totally sympathize with her wanting to avenge her fallen friend...but yes, you do need to consider that maybe she doesn't realize the gravity of what Alexa's done, and what she could do to her so early into her career.

[Renee Young]
Sarah Logan was IN that match where Sasha was annihilated, and she's really looking to rebound, to lay claim to The Women's Championship that she was after before Alexa's shocking and horrifying return at her expense back at Warzone. But, should she really be thrown in there with Alexa again considering she was lucky enough to come out unscathed before?

[Sonya Deville]
Sarah's come a long way into being her own woman, and you see the heart of a warrior within her, a warrior that wants to fight with everything in her...but if Sasha hadn't been in that match, would the mallet have been slammed on her instead? And would she be the one that currently has no hope of ever returning?

[Renee Young]
Bayley 3 weeks ago had an incredible some might say "dark horse" victory against Bianca, Carmella, and Rhea Ripley in a Fatal Four Way. She's been very vocal about her aspirations, and that would include facing Alexa who hasn't gotten any punishment for her actions, meanwhile, Bayley did...but that's probably because it's easier to punish someone that's not currently possessed by the essence of pure evil, right?

[Sonya Deville]
Bayley is an extraordinary talent that's finally coming into her own here, and as you said her victory was impressive. She actually had another impressive win tonight along with Shayna Baszler so she has the craftiness...but there's a difference between her types of crimes, and the crimes Alexa's currently committing on the division...and I don't know if she would take Alexa as serious as she should...and that could spell disaster for her.

[Renee Young]
Lastly, and certainly not least...Asuka. She has had it out for Alexa since she returned, her name always leaves her mouth, and you feel the desire, the NEED to face Alexa, and THIS was before Alexa ultimately had "let him in" and become what she is now. The fact that she's still vowing to vanquish Alexa shows that determination you need to stop someone like her, but...Asuka has fallen to Alexa in the past, and that's before she attained the powers she now holds. Is Alexa simply just her "white whale?"

[Sonya Deville]
When it comes to determination, Asuka is READY...she's waited a long time for this chance, and she's no doubt of the best competitors ever in XWL not even just in the Women's Division. But she is the one that ultimately fell to the manipulative guile of Alexa before, and infamous had to kiss her boot in defeat, and also LEAVE XWL. One has to fear that this time, could somehow lead to something even worse given the "person" that Alexa is now.

[Renee Young]
So how DO you settle this? Four Superstars, each with their own pros...and cons...how do you narrow the field?

[Sonya Deville]
Ultimately, it's not my place or Mr. Regal's place to make that decision. With the slate wiped clean, we looked for huger, we looked for focus, we looked for a strong presence...and all four have had it. So next week they'll make that decision. It'll be Bianca Belair versus Sarah Logan versus Bayley versus Asuka in The Fatal 4 Way Match where the winner will be named Number One Contender and go on to face The Twisted Alexa Bliss at Resurgence for The Women's Championship!

[Renee Young]
WOW! Talk about a massive match full of potential...I for one can't wait to call that next week. Well thank you for your time Sonya, and XWL Universe I'll see you at High Octane as we watch just WHO will emerge from this Fatal 4 Way to battle The Women's Champion Alexa Bliss!

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 11:58 am

[Samoa Joe]
-completely ridiculous the way they’re treating us.
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Owens_10

[Kevin Owens]
I know! It’s just like you keep saying, the conspiracy isn’t going to end unless we do something!

As Octane continues, we’re brought backstage in the middle of our tag team champions disappointed at the events from the start of the show. Both men seem fairly down in the dumps over it, though Owens in particular, who is eating a slice of watermelon to cope with the rejection.

[Samoa Joe]
Well yes Kevin, that’s true, but if we let them think they can just rely on us to do their work for them then-

[Kevin Owens]
Wait, look who it is!

Kevin walks toward whatever figure he sees, and as the camera pans its revealed to be none other than his opponent for tonight R-Truth, acting like he’s talking to someone next to him, even though there’s no one there. Owens with a large grin on his face comes into view next to him, with Joe much more reluctantly following behind.

[Kevin Owens]
My opponent for tonight, R-Truth! You know, I’d ask you if you wanted to get someone to join the tag division with you, but it’s probably not even worth asking considering no one wants to trust a loony like you.
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Truth10
[Samoa Joe]
Kevin-

[Kevin Owens]
No Joe, it’s like you told me earlier! I’m going to crush this “basket case” and prove that what happened during my match with AJ is a fluke and that Kevin Owens, and by extension, the tag champs, is a force to be reckoned with around here, and not just something William Regal can keep freakin’ ignoring!

Practically screaming in the face of R-Truth now, Owens is incredibly close, to the point that Joe has to pull him away to be able to speak to Truth himself.

[Samoa Joe]
Listen Truth, no offense, but Kevin here is right. Do you really think you’re on the same level of competition as people like us? I mean, we’re ruthless killing machines, and you’re, what? Talking to an imaginary friend before we walked over?
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Truth_10

[R-Truth]
First off dawg don't talk about Little Jimmy that way! He has feelings too. As far as being on the same level of competition as you two, naw man, truth is much better than you two. But let's take a break and hear a word from our sponsors.

And when i beat Kevin Owens tonight for the Tag Team Championship with Little Jimmy in my corner and they raise my hand as the victor, myself and Little Jimmy are gonna have the whole crowd saying What's up?" (crowd echoes whats up in the background)
you see i'm tired of people underestimating my naturally talented abilities. I mean im the most prolific 24/7 champion in history. And when i come to XWL and conquer the tag team division they will have no choice but to (in a roman reigns imitation) Acknowledge me"

[Kevin Owens]
What what? Did he just?

[Samoa Joe]
Yeah I think he did.

[Kevin Owens]
He thinks our singles match tonight is for the tag team championship?

[Samoa Joe]
Yes he does.

[Kevin Owens]
Oh my god!

Owens doubles over in laughter, while Joe stands by, more reserved, but clearly unable to stop himself from smiling at Truth’s incorrect assumption.

[Kevin Owens]
I mean, first of all, do you even know what “tag team” means?

[Samoa Joe]
Or how championships work? I mean, I know we’re eager for someone to come take a shot at these belts but, certainly you haven’t earned that opportunity yet. I mean sure, if you beat Kevin tonight maybe, but looking at your resume I don’t really think that’s going to happen.

[Kevin Owens]
Wait you really think he has a shot at beating me?

[R-Truth]
look all i know is when i walk out tonight XWL tag champions the numbers on my Ep are gonna go crazy. And with little jimmy by my side we will surpass your legacy as tag team champions in no time. In fact let me officially introduce you wonderful fans of the XWL Universe to myself The Truth in the Booth and my tag team partner Little Jimmy!!!!!

Now you see why we are the baddest thang since dunstin the orangutang! When you have a partner who's got your back the way Little Jimmy has mine, the possibilities are endless." (Truth stares off into the distant space and smiles imagine himself emerging victorious in his match tonight)
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Giphy11

there's and awkward silence lurking mysteriously as truth glances to his left and says "Ain't that right jimmy?"
[R-truth]
Man you gotta quit doing this to me. How can you rap a whole verse in the studio and when we get on live television you get mic shy? You know what? Fine. I'll tell em. Kevin Owens, Little Jimmy says polish that belt cause tonight they are coming home.........and that's the Truth!!!!!!

Unsure of how to respond to Truth’s comments, Owens and Joe simply glance at each other, shrug, laugh and walk away, clearly not taking the threat of R-Truth seriously before Kevin’s match. Whether that will be a mistake or not we’ll have to wait and see as Octane rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 2:58 pm

HANDICAP MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 V9Juz39
XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Gpj8GxvXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 NUyTiNs

As AJ Styles jumps back onto the apron, Omos tosses Sami Zayn out onto the floor. Marching over to "The Phenomenal One", Omos begins jawjacking with Styles. "YOU DON'T WANT NONE, LITTLE MAN!" The 7'3" giant yells at Styles before suddenly, Sami Zayn cracks a chair over the back of "The Nigerian Nightmare"! The referee instantly calls for a disqualification as Omos barely even flinches, turning around and glaring at Sami Zayn. "The Great Liberator" drops the chair, pointing at AJ Styles and shouting "IT WAS HIM!" before ducking and running, until Omos grabs him by the belt of his pants. As Sami pleads for mercy, Omos grabs him and presses him over his head, launching Sami down onto the floor, Sami splattering onto the mats below! However, while Omos stares at the fallen Zayn, AJ Styles loads up for a Phenomenal Forearm! As AJ leaps off, however, he's caught in mid-air! Omos shakes his head before putting AJ in position, planting him with the Skyscraper Spinebuster! The 7'3" colossus lets out a triumphant roar as he stands over AJ Styles' prone body, MVP climbing into the ring and clapping at the dominance shown by his massive protege. Omos points to ringside, and the XWL Producer obliges, grabbing a microphone and holding it up to Omos' mouth.

[OMOS]
Two former World Champions...and they...were no match...FOR ME!

MVP drops the microphone down on AJ's prone chest as Omos confidently raises his arms up in victory, the seemingly unstoppable "Nigerian Nightmare" lording over the ring as Octane cuts to a commercial break.

Last edited by Zack on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment. A superstars music blasts through the arena which receives a massive ovation from the crowd.

Mick Foleys theme music

Mick Foley appears on the entrance way and makes nice with the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp way and into the ring. He then grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Mick Foley: First off its great to be back in the lovely city of Oaklahoma!

Crowd cheer at the cheap pop

Mick Foley: Now unfortunately I have some apologies to make. Now last week I announced that me and Kane would have a cage match this week but it seems that the big red cry baby didn’t like the idea off that so unfortunately there will be no cage match tonight.

Crowd boo

Mick Foley: However I won’t have to wait long to get my hands on Kane inside the steel structure oh no you see the match may not be happening this week but instead it will happen a week from tonight! So one week Kane from tonight you better be ready for the fight of your life. You see Kane you have managed to do something that I thought would never happen again in this industry. You see I went into our match and I thought I was ready for everything, I thought I was prepared, I thought I had trained hard enough, I thought I was all ready and in your head but maybe that wasn’t the Kane. You see Kane I will give you your props I didn’t expect the side of you that was shown in our match. I didn’t not expect you to come out and take every vile shot I had and keep on coming at me. When you cracked me over the head with that steel chair and you bust my head open and I could feel the warm hot waterfall off blood washing down my face I looked up and I seen your face and through all the blood I seen you laughing and enjoying yourself as I felt all my energy drifting away all I could think about is how I let Noel down. Watching you take my baby girl away from me destroyed me as I tried to crawl across the ropes to reach her but to no avail.

Mick Foley: So as I was dragged to the back and I sat in the Locker room with the hot warm bloody still pouring down my face all I could do was think off my poor baby girl being stuck with that monster and right there and then I knew I had to do everything in my power to get her back and that’s exactly what I am doing. You seen Kane you have pushed me over the edge further than any person has done before. You have pushed me so far that I don’t think there is anything I won’t do in that cage match next week. When that cage door is slammed shut and the lock is put in place and there’s just the two of us nowhere to run I will tear you limb from limb. I will drag your carcass across that ring and as I do that I will drag your face across the steel mesh grating your flesh in between the chains. As I do that your flesh will tear from your skin causing you to bleed profusely and I will enjoy tasting your blood and when I am done with you you will be that scared you will have to wear your mask again and then when you wake up after I have pinned you 1 2 3 and you are looking up at the lights as you realise you no longer have a job here you will think to yourself why didn’t I just leave him alone ? Why did I have to provoke mick Foley out of retirement and back him into a corner to where he has nothing to lose ? Because that’s what you have done Kane you have backed me into a corner and an animal is at its most dangerous when you corner it and quite frankly I have nothing to lose. You see I would happily die in that cage Kane in order to prevent you from getting your hands on my daughter, can you say you’d do the same Kane ? Do you have the balls to take it all the way cause quite frankly I don’t think you do.

Mick Foley: Then Kane once I have dealt with you once and for all it will be time to move on and focus on someone else and something else. You see I have been thinking and after I get through with Kane and since the cobwebs have been dusted off I think it’s time that Mick Foley finally coke face to face with the world heavyweight champion! That’s right I’m talking to you Bobby Roode and ally eh competitors in the fatal five way next week. You see mrs foleys baby boy has never held the world heavyweight championship here in xwl and I think it’s time to change that so whoever it will be I am putting you on notice. Mick Foley is coming for you and as a preview next week why don’t you watch my cage match and you can see what’s going to be in your future as next week I will win in the steel cage match, I will get rid of the big red machine and get my daughter back and after that  I will become the next world heavyweight champion because it’s meant to be. BANG ! BANG!

Crowd cheer in excitement as Foley stares down the camera as the show goes to its next segment.
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 3:28 pm

SINGLES MATCH

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 PElj5drXWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 0bbTcHh

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 3:51 pm

Octane returns from a commercial break to find Kayla Braxton standing by backstage...

[Kayla Braxton]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, "The Scottish Warrior" Drew Mcintyre!

The camera pans out slightly and Drew comes into the picture

[Kayla Braxton]
Drew, in just a matter of minutes you'll step through the curtain and head down to the ring for your first XWL main event match since your return as you take on Sheamus in a No Countouts match, can you just walk me and the XWL Universe through your mindset right now?

[Drew Mcintyre]
I'm over the moon to be honest with ya Kayla! Sheamus is the type of opponent I love to have out there, we're not looking for star ratings when we step between those ropes, we're looking for a FIGHT! The Celtic Warrior vs The Scottish Warrior and you throw No Countouts into the mix??? Sounds like all the makings of a grade a slobberknocker as a legendary commentator in this business used to say....

[Kayla Braxton]
That's great to hear and I think everyone's looking forward to seeing that match which'll be taking place in just a few minutes!

[Drew Mcintyre]
It's gonna be a great one Kayla trust me on that, I'm not gonna sit here and guarantee victory like some people would do right now, the bottom line is this, Sheamus is a Warrior, a very dangerous foe, and this is no ordinary match, this is gonna be a FIGHT, and as someone who's been in many of those before throughout my life inside and outside of the ring, I know that anything can happen at any given moment when it comes to a fight, no outcome is certain other than the fact that both combatants will come out of it worse for wear. So I'm not gonna make the mistake of taking Sheamus lightly tonight, he's dangerous, but make no mistake about it, I'm dangerous as well...

[Kayla Braxton]
Drew II know I gotta let ya go here as your match is just minutes away, but just one more question if possible?

[Drew Mcintyre]
Go for it Kayla, fire away!

[Kayla Braxton]
Earlier tonight, William Regal announced a five way elimination match to determine the next #1 contender to Bobby Roode's World Heavyweight Championship to take place on High Octane, that match will see Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Austin Theory, and yourself Drew Mcintyre compete for the chance to face Roode for the title, can I just get your thoughts real quick on the announcement and the match in general?

[Drew Mcintyre]
Well I'd say more than anything I'm grateful. I'm grateful for the opportunity to main event Octane tonight, and i'm grateful for Mr. Regal for including me in that #1 contenders match on High Octane. However, let's get one thing clear, I'm grateful, but at the end of the day? this wasn't handed to me, I've come out here and EARNED this opportunity, and I'd have it no other way! I had to EARN my way back into this company by winning a contract, and then I sent both Seth Rollins and Kross to Claymore Country last week, but don't worry, if you're still not a believer in Drew Mcintyre? If you still aren't convinced he's the real deal? Tune in to tonight's main event, I'll make you a believer....

Drew nods to Kayla to thank her for the interview before stepping out of the view of the camera and presumably down the hallway towards gorilla as his match is slated to go on shortly.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 4:30 pm

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 5htLGgV

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22   XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Octane: 6/1/22 — 6/15/22
Page 1 of 1