Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.

Go down 
+2
Sex Ferguson
Liam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Just thought that with Uprising being such a great PPV and a great way for everyone to kick off the year I’d do my first review. I’ll be looking to review things in chronological order and seen as I’ve never done this before hope you all enjoy it and maybe take something from it, and maybe a chance for people who don't get to read the whole thing to have a look a much more condensed version,I don’t really know. And well done to everyone who contributed to what was an awesome PPV.

Also just like to say well done to Red on the pictures as I know they were a last minute thing but personally I think there were awesome nonetheless.

Another side note, these are obviously just my personal opinion so I'm sorry if not everybody agree's or feels any promo's were better/worse

The Opening
Well seen as I did this I can’t really review it but I think/hope it was good enough for everyone and I hope I covered all the matches in enough detailed mentioned just about enough of the current storylines to hype up each match.

Miz and Aries promo with Vickie
Again this was one of my promos but seen as it was a co-promo with Aries I’ll review his part of the promo instead.
Not only was Aries really easy to work with and great fun, in this promo I really enjoyed how Aries’ cocky arrogant attitude was portrayed in the way that he claimed to be the ‘greatest asset’ on the roster after only returning shortly 2 weeks before. Also the way he tries to belittle the Miz with his insults is also a great way of really getting into character. Also the role you played of Vickie being really ignorant and annoying came across really well so I’d give it a 3 and a half stars rating and keep up the good work.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

Dean Ambrose promo
Well first things first I thought this promo was frickin epic. I have followed the Ambrose/Ziggler storyline all the way (I think) and this was the promo that stood out the most for me throughout the whole feud. I really like the way in how Ambrose spoke about his past and gave an individual little story explaining parts of his life leading to how he is the character he is today. I also thought that the pictures were very fitting which also gives any promo that extra edge. The best part about the promo as a whole for me would be how it was told like a story, so at times it didn’t seem quite like reality but as we know Ambrose to be this sort of dark character it was actually very fitting. I really enjoyed reading this from start to finish and thought that the mysterious and dark character of Ambrose shone through during this promo and I can’t say enough how well it was written. It’s 5 stars from me.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

John Laurinaitis seg
Not sure I can really rate this short segment with stars because it was more of an announcement than a promo but nevertheless I’m excited to see how this world series pans out and it’s a great idea for one superstar to land a spot in the MITB match. And Carlito’s in it so it’s going to be awesome.

Eve Torres promo
In my opinion this promo was short and sweet and straight to the point. Can’t really fault it as it was well written and consisted of all the important information Eve needed to say. She has been on a roll recently and maybe did deserve to be in the PPV and not the pre-show, the only way I feel this could be improved would be to stress more on why she shouldn’t be on the pre-show and more on what she can bring to the table. But apart from that I enjoyed it and good luck to Eve in the MITB match.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

Mia Kim promo
Really enjoyed this promo from Mia, and I really liked the way she broke down and mentioned most of the biggest diva’s in the company. It really showed her ‘tough’ and ‘aggressive’ side playing down the other diva’s to be here through their model looks. Maybe the MITB match does need somebody like Mia Kim to give it that extra kick of violence, we will have to wait and see.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

The Rock promo

Thought you portrayed the Rock really well in this promo and when I read this I couldn’t help but read it in the Rock’s voice. I thought most of the insult’s were quite funny especially the one about Brock’s eyebrows. I personally read it at a fast pace as I’d imagine the Rock would say it which was very fitting so good job 4 stars.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

William Regal promo

Short and sweet announcing that Regal will be in the world series. Also portrayed the true ‘English gentleman’ of Regal’s nature nice addition to the series and PPV.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

Diva’s Championship

Good to see a true Diva’s champion now after all the conspiracy over who’s the real champion so congratulations to Kaitlyn on the victory after losing to Nikki Belle last week she looks to of silenced all critics with the win over her twin sister Brie when it really mattered.

Paul Heyman promo

Good promo and good use of Heyman. The way he talked down the Rock’s ability in the ring and boasted about how good Brock was in comparison was done nicely. Also like the way Heyman talked like he was untouchable with a team of legal men and of course Brock in his corner was a nice addition as well.

Eve Torres promo 2

Firstly I read each promo individually and reviewed them so I thought that the fact Eve had lied about being in the MITB match was a good little twist, and the fact that Eve chose to blame Teddie Long when Vickie confronted her was also a nice little part of the promo. Good read 3 and a half stars.

The Rock promo 2

A great part two to follow up on your first seg. Bringing in Vickie in this part worked well and you had her down to a tee. Looks like she’s had a very busy night so far to say the least but again, I read it with the Rock’s voice in mind and can’t really fault it well done.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

United States Championship match

Congrats to Jeff on winning back the title, watched the majority of the match which looked to be close throughout and a good one. Looking forward to seeing how things with Zeke and Wade progress from now and what exactly Hardy can do now he’s back to being the US champion.

MCMG promo

Always love this segments in any show and this was no different. Always fun with a few jokes in there so a very enjoyable read leading up the match with Nwo.

Paige and Alicia Fox promo
Good promo although I think Paige could of gone a little bit more into detail about here extreme/anti-diva side but nonetheless, a good build up to a newly announced number one contenders match.

MCMG vs NWO
First of all what an epic match that was and I really got a great image when reading this and was a great write up to say the least. First of all Sting was a great replacement for Kevin Nash and I also liked the way the crowd was torn between the two teams when they kicked things off. Having MCMG eliminate Steiner early doors and take control was also an interesting start to the match. Obviously the giant was going to be a major battle for Shelly and Sabin so I liked the way in how they eliminated him through count out because that seemed somewhat realistic in comparison to have them kick his ass in the ring. Same sort of thing applies to Hall being eliminated through DQ, gave the match that little more intensity and interesting factor as it wasn’t just a straight forward pinfall for each member, gave the match a better feel about it. A good twist was to see Sting eliminate Shelly as of course, he is indeed the icon. With Shelly the newest addition on the commentary team I thought the match was constantly getting better and better along with when Sting turned on his team mate in order to let MCMG’s steal the victory. All in all I thought this was an excellent read and liked the varieties of different moves and little storylines all combined into one, another factor although small that I really enjoyed was the way there was little bits of dialog added in here and there and it just gave the match that little bit more realism. Great work and a great read 5 stars.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECII

Aj Lee promo
Apart from that first picture of Aj being extremely creepy it was a nice promo. A good overview on what has happened to her in the past year and a talk into the highlights of her career of being Diva’s champion and miss money in the bank. Another Diva claiming to be in the MITB match having there time ruined by Vickie but enjoyed it and was nicely written good job.

Mr. McMahon vs CM Punk
Really enjoyed this match and a the way it started out with Punk relaxed and McMahon anxious, both men playing off each other in order to get into each other’s heads came out really easily during this which has to be said congrats on your writing skills. With Punk having most of the offence it was only a matter of time until Vince brought out some weapons but I was taken by surprise when Shane McMahon came out which was a great addition to the match. The cold heartedness of Punk also comes out following the steel chair shot as Vince aids to his son and when personalities shine through promo’s and write ups, in my opinion it always makes them that bit more exciting. Also the sickening sight of Punk beating Vince’s son to a pulp gave the write up a better feel to it as it gave me a way of picturing it in my mind and knowing just how the situation would pan out in real life. I almost thought Vince had won it then but no, Punk came out on top and I really enjoyed this write up from start to finish and I’m guessing I’m not the only one who’s waiting on whats going to happen next.

Kaitlyn and Paige promo
Enjoyed the way Kaitlyn’s bubbly and energetic character came through while answering her questions and felt that her recap on her victories really sealed just why she is the Diva’s champion and why she deserves to be. Also her sportsmanship by praising both Paige and Alicia Fox was a nice touch until of course Paige came in to ruin the party. Again nice work with Paige basically countering what Kaitlyn had just said by talking down the talents of the other Diva’s and I real feel that each reply rolled off one another so great work.

Alicia Fox vs Paige
The first obvious point would be great work with the gifs whoever is responsible for that, really helped paint the image of the match and just in general made the write up that little bit more exciting to look at and to read. I also enjoyed how Alicia showed some aggressive moves then always resorted back to being a true ‘diva’ by sorted out her hair or mocking Paige. As for Paige I thought her aggressive side was awesome and the slap to the ref at the end just summed it up nicely. Great write up with a different ending great job you two.

Intercontinental Championship match
Liked how before we got to see the match we got to see the quotes from the past week or so, thought that was a great touch and may even have to steal that idea myself. Watched a fair amount of the match and it’s fair to say that both of you had you fair share of momentum which is always good to see title matches so close. Was also great to see Morrison retain as personally I saw that a lot more fitting to end the feud between the two, which I think I speak on behalf of everyone of what an enjoyable feud it was.

Dolph Ziggler promo
Dolph is quite obviously nervous ahead of his big match and I think you have him down to a tee when he interrupts Josh and claims to be ‘acting’ and that he doesn’t see Dean as a threat. It’s also a great reply to Dean’s promo at the start of the show and how the good ‘ole cocky Ziggler comes out admitting he’s here for the money and gold. Also the comparison with Randy Orton fits well with the reference to being ‘insane’ and coming out on top. Another great addition to the feud.

Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler
I’d just like to say that this was a match that I was looking forward to for weeks and it surpassed any expectations I had without a shadow of a doubt, so first of all well done to the both of you. The start of the match was great, Dean blindsiding Dolph was exactly was Dean had been suffering for weeks so it was time that the devil payed his dues and straight from that point a ladder and steel chair was introduce we all knew it was going to be a brutal outcome. Not to mention 2 minutes in the steel on steel bashing to Dolph and then followed by a superkick sending Dean through the table. I thought that this match was very easy to imagine and the pictures helped with that, the writing was very descriptive and read really nicely. The falls and crashes that were explained throughout the match were simply outstanding, I particularly favoured the hanging Dolph Ziggler crash through two tables myself. I also thought how insane Dean was at certain points in the match especially at the end, not caring for his own body as long as he hurt Dolph more. The introduction of the men claiming the bounty and then the further two masked men made the match for me. If it didn’t have enough twists and turns this really topped off a great match with highs and lows for both men.

AJ Styles and Corey Graves and Dean Ambrose promo
First of all these two men have saved Dean in the past while people have tried to claim Dolph’s bounty and i’m sure i’m not the only one who would never of guessed on this earth that these would be reviled to be the two masked saviours of Dean’s. AJ really got his point across in how he is now idolizing Dean and how his talents have been brushed aside and he doesn’t want the same to happen here is such a great storyline. Also the introduction of the odd character of Corey Graves was played really nicely and a great way to get his name out in XWL. Ambrose’s words of confidence also shone through when he was showing his confidence in relishing that these two new found men have followed him in the ‘injustice’ they see him suffering and in AJ’s case suffered first hand. The creation of ‘Men of Honour’ is something I’m looking extremely forward to and can’t wait to see where this heads in the coming weeks. Nice job guys and a great way to finish an awesome match.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

Christian promo
Great reply after suffering such a big defeat to the hands of Morrison. A real heel response claiming that he’s in the big leagues now and that it was all a game anyway. Also including the news that he’s now entering the world series we could very well see Christian in the big leagues if he manages to make it to the MITB match. Good read and a great response.

Seth and Matt Hardy promo
Short promo but Seth got he’s feelings across about what his incentive’s were to why he attacked Matt and seems to have a valid reason just poor Matt has to suffer. Personally preferred a more intense confrontation from the two seen as Seth did decide to step in the ring but looks like thats something we can look forward to in the future.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

Kevin Steen promo
Personally really liked this promo, I like how Kevin Steen talked about how much he didn’t care about XWL and how he deserves his job back and ready to really get things kicking. I think we’re all waiting in anticipation to what Kevin has in store for us, when/if he does get this contract he’s asking for and will he be the low card wrestler he’s saying he would hate to be or will he be at the top of the tree with the likes of HHH and Chris Jericho.

Steve Austin promo
Thought this promo really captured Austin’s character, I enjoyed reading and thought his responses to Michael Cole were top notch. I also thought the stuff Cole was saying are things he would actually say in real life so when a promo is made more believable I always enjoy it that much more. And although Austin seems to be on a losing streak of some sort his confidence is still flying high as he promises to kick some ass and walk it dry (Accidental rhyme). Great job.

MiChif vs Sean Vincent and promo
The Sean Vincent part of the promo had me laughing at times with some of the lines he came out with and also had a serious tone to it to how he doesn’t agree with women wrestlers and how he’s set out on stopping them one by one. However his little party was spoilt when MisChif came out and gave her beyond creepy speech to get ready for that match. The start of this match showed MisChif’s real fire and intensity the way she gave Vincent a hell of a beating. Vincent also shared the same velocity which gave this match the fire it needed. I always see MisChif as the female equivalent to the undertaker and you had her performance in this match exactly like that, showing just how tough, strong willed and aggressive she actually is. In comparison Vincent also showed just how ruthless and aggressive he was during this match throughout baring in mind he was fighting a woman. Her ruthlessness was also shown really well at the end of the match where she continued to attack Vincent and just to embarrass him that little bit more. MisChif may of said her actions speak louder than words but she most defiantly had a point when she explained just how dominant she has been towards the rest of the XWL locker room. The former Diva’s champion was an exciting return to spoil MisChif’s party and her sarcastic, bitchy way she spoke down to MisChif was written in an excellent manor. Great job you guys looking forward to seeing where it goes.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

Matt Hardy promo
Thought this was a great promo and surprised me after it excelled in comparison with the early promo in the PPV. I really liked how you included the background information on the Hardy brothers and how this was his chance since being fired from the WWE. Also defeating the main eventer in Eddie Gurrero must surely of earnt him some respect and given him the opportunity to shine. Great work here especially since you’ve been here for just a few weeks, really looking forward to more from you keep it up.

Randy Orton and Kane promo

Like to just say the commentators summing up the action so far was a great asset and showed that you had been following the show so far, and also gave it the realism factor which always separates the excellent promos from the good ones. Randy had some serious words the crowd it seemed and I felt this was written in a great way, the way Orton talked about his past successes and definitely seemed like he had his mind set on one thing and spoke like anybody to stand in his way would be foolish. This of course until somebody totally unexpected did come out to stand in his way with that being Kane. Kane also looked just as determined to no longer be a laughing stock of XWL and wanted to be taken seriously and who can argue with the big red machine after choke slamming and then tombstoning the viper? Great promo guys really enjoyed reading it and with both men with similar ambitions I can see this turning out to be something great.

Shawn Michaels promo
Really enjoyed this promo and I’ve especially enjoyed the feud between HBK and Ted. I could really feel that this promo HBK felt that he really wasn’t the bad guy in this whole situation and that he genuinely believed that he’s been doing the right thing. With his confidence high I can say that Michaels looked good in the promo and clearly had a point to get across that he will be stopping Ted once and for all and I thought this was done in a great way. Fantastic build up from HBK’s point of view on the match and an exciting read.

Layla promo
The 2 time Diva of the year and the longest reigning Diva champion most certainly had her part to say in this interview backstage claiming that Beth’s recent win was not a threat in any way due to her being number 2. The conversation flowed very smoothly and Layla’s answers were fitting perfectly to the questions asked. Maybe Beth had the attack coming to her and maybe Layla is right in saying she had it coming to her. Great read and a great build up to a much anticipated match. Good job.

Paige promo 2
Paige seemed grateful for Alicia Fox’s efforts and had a point when being weakened beforehand she still could take everything she had to offer. Nice short promo to get across Paige’s reaction to the match which was fitting perfectly. Nice job.

Ted DiBiase promo
I loved the brief over what had happened in the past, personally small additions like that for me give promo’s that extra something and was a great way to start things off just reminding everybody in case they’ve missed it or just to paint a better picture of the struggle Ted had gone through. Really enjoyed this segment as I could really feel the emotion expressed by Ted and how he felt that all this was his fault, it was easy to read and understand which is always a bonus. Ted beating himself up these past few months seemed to of only made him into a stronger man in the long term and seems of cleared his head where he now see’s sense, dropped the funny gimmick and has his intentions set on that one important goal. This was a great read and thoroughly enjoyed it personally. It’s always great to see such passion come out through a character to many congrats to the way it was written. Really nice job.

HBK vs Ted DiBiase
Throughout the match and even during Michaels entrance, I always enjoy the commentary team having a chat amongst themselves as it really helps paint the picture and as I’ve said to many of the promo’s in this review it really highlights the realism which makes it that much more fun to read and enjoyable as a whole. Ted’s emotion seemingly carries through into this match where he seems to hold an aggressive approach to the match which does give him the upper hand early doors possibly catching HBK by surprise. But HBK wasn’t voted superstar and champion of the year for nothing as he soon gains his composure and uses his head to retain the momentum. A lot of the descriptions painted great images in my head and made me enjoy this match with how easy it was to imagine and read along to. You have definitely produced some of the best work i’ve seen since being here most recently but this write up was definitely my highlight and the one I enjoyed the most. Bringing out Vickie again for me was a brilliant idea. Having Ted being screwed AGAIN was almost becoming the inevitable by the way events were changing but this did indeed give HBK the chance he was waiting for. This also links in with the short ladder idea which was another great idea in having Ted screwed over. I feel like the idea’s throughout this write up were really well thought up and executed perfectly. The ending to the match was also great. I really enjoyed reading it with plenty of twists and turns to say the least, there was definitely times where Ted looked to of been screwed over but he finally has he well deserved XWL contract back. Great job with the write up can’t praise enough with how good it was to read.

Beth Phoenix promo
Nice short promo showing Beth’s fire and drive to still kick Layla’s ass. Nice little way to get the crowd hyped up.

John Morrison promo
Here Morrison is the real ‘knight in shining armour’ kind of figure after defeating Christian and saving Melina along with retaining his title. This promo really shows his gentlemen like spirit as he still has some praise for Christian’s ability after everything that had gone on the past few weeks. He also seems confident in not letting go anytime soon so it will be interesting to see who is indeed in line for the IC championship now Christians ‘one more match’ has been taken care of. Good promo and never fail to capture Morrison’s great personalities in his promos and maybe it would be a good thing seeing him in the MITB match.

Chris Jericho promo
Apart from suffering from nightmares due to that last Jericho picture I think this promo captured Jericho’s over-confident, cocky, not giving a damn attitude about his previous actions and showing no concern at all that he has what it takes to finish of HHH in the main event of the PPV. All this wrapped into a short promo which didn’t take pages and pages to cover which can also be just as effective. Great job and a good hype up.

Brock/Heyman promo
Maybe Heyman had a point that such a monster in Brock Lesnar should deserve more of a push of maybe he’s biting of even more than he can chew with The Rock. Who knows. But again in this promo the rock is played down to a tee and I like the continuation of the stealing of the keys coming into play. Him and Brock exchange there blows letting off much built up steam but it seems like its Brock who gets the last laugh. Great work guys and im interested to see how this develops in the coming future.

Layla vs Beth Phoenix
Not being medically cleared Beth put up one hell of a fight that lasted close to an hour. Then after the match had been done to the crowds dismay Layla celebrated and then even continued an onslaught on the already injured Beth showing a ruthless aggressive side like a mad women on a mission. Again the added commentary makes the whole thing that much better great work and a great match.

Undertaker promo
Undertaker came out with a message to stomp his authority on the XWL universe and looks as though he made his presence known.

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. XPyECIIXWL.com Uprising PPV official review. J1ejPiI

World Heavyweight Championship
After a gruelling match up Jericho fulfilled his promises and won back the WHC. He showed HHH who was the boss but a surprise appearance from Joey Ryan caught both Y2J and HHH by surprise when he laid them out with a superkick. Great way to finish an awesome PPV and looks like things at the top of company are hotting up once again. Look forward to whats coming.

So yeah, this is my first ever review and I’m looking to do one each PPV as I know how much effort people put in so I feel that it’s fair enough that I give up some time to share my opinions on all of your work. And seen as this is my first time doing this and I would like to continue any comments or feedback on how I have done and how I can improve would be great.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

No Pre-Show love?... okay
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Always cool to see people do reviews. Hope you continue to do this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 am

The Forbidden One wrote:
Always cool to see people do reviews. Hope you continue to do this in the future.

Well if everybody enjoys this one and can take something from it then I aim to do one for each PPV hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

Thank you for taking the time to review Smile
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 am

The Dazzler wrote:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:33 pm

The Dazzler wrote:
This.

Things have been rather hectic in my life atm, so even though I was kind of out of it, I'm glad someone really enjoyed both of my segments. Overall great read and I too really enjoyed the ppv and look forward to these more if you find the time to do them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Fn wrote:

Things have been rather hectic in my life atm, so even though I was kind of out of it, I'm glad someone really enjoyed both of my segments. Overall great read and I too really enjoyed the ppv and look forward to these more if you find the time to do them. Very Happy

No worries man, they were both great reads. And yeah I'm going to do one after each PPV as so far everybody seems to enjoy the review so I may aswell keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Well done on going the extra mile, always fun when people bust out reviews.

Thanks for the comments, appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 pm

It's really cool of you to do this. I always enjoy reading reviews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.   XWL.com Uprising PPV official review. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Uprising PPV official review.
Page 1 of 1