Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:35 am

The special draft edition of XWL Breakdown comes back from a short video package on Unforgiven to the theme of Drew McIntyre

The crowd is immediately sent into a frenzy of boo's and jeers of disapproval at the sight of the Scotsman

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 02

Drew seems to be happy at his reception, soaking in the crowds dismay while heading down the ramp

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 08

Drew is set to climb into the ring when all of a sudden a fan starts to shout abuse at him, he smirks before taking off his jacket and throwing it to the floor, he fakes a punch and the fan flinches in fear while Drew laughs and heads into the ring, grabbing a microphone from the side.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 14

Drew: Ahhhhhhh your sweet..........sweet boo's, music to my ears. Don't you morons realise that I am not here for your affection, I am not some self concious little teenage girl who needs you to cheer me. By boo'ing me you are only fueling me! fueling my rage! fueling my desire! my desire for blood, carnage and mayhem! you see I am in this business for one reason and one reason only, to be the absolute best the industry has ever seen! the most feared man in pro wrestling history, I wanna strike fear into my opponents eyes and when that bell rings I want them to wish they never set foot in XWL because the pain i will inflict will make them question their career choice.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 18

Drew: But thats enough about my future, first lets take a look back, a look back at last night. Sadistic Conquest, I beat, nay, i destroyed your beloved Christian. It was the most intense match of my career and it ran over forty minutes but in the end, Christian just didn't have what it takes and that ladies and gentlemen is what i am all about, i radiate the qualities needed in a superstar, not only am i ruthless, dominating and mercyless, i am young, fit and hungry for gold, all of these things and many more are what will take me to the top! Christian discovered last night first hand exactly what i'm capable of and if that idiot is daft enough to step in the ring with me again then i WILL end his career and that my dear Irish friends is not a threat, that, THAT IS A PROMISE!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 20

Drew: If you bunch of inbred alcoholics don't believe me then take a look at the clip from after last nights match.......

Drew points to the titantron as it begins to show a clip of Christian down after the match

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 SD_574_Photo_072

Drew: You see the point i am trying to make with that clip is that Christian was out cold, a victim to the future shock and a prisoner of my will. I could of ended his career in an instant if i wanted to, i could have retired him right then and there just for the fun of it. But i didn't, I didn't because i wanted to show you people just how in control i am, when the time comes for Christian to hang up the boots, it will be by my hand!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 22

Drew: Enough about that sadsack Christian anyway, i have another issue i want to address, tonight i will face off against another washed up has been in the form of Jeff Hardy. If you are even on this planet Jeff then i want you to listen VERY closely! You are praised week in week out for being a high flying charismatic enigma, an innovative risk taker. Let me warn you just now that none of that stuff will sit with me, I am known for my cold calculating style, you make one mistake in this ring tonight and it could very well be the last mistake you ever make, Period. As shown last night, you do not want to give me control, because if you do then it's only a matter of time before the ref raises my hand in victory. Then again, if you don't make any mistakes and you do everything perfectly the outcome will remain the same because like it or not, i am much, much better than you in both ability and brains.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 23

Drew: Once i decimate you the XWL management will realize that i should be in that main event tonight and maybe, just maybe the will pull their heads out of their asses and give a title shot to the most deserving man on the roster, Me! I mean what have the other four men in that main event got that i haven't? I am a far better wrestler than Alberto Del Rio, he gloats about his skill and his cold heart but everyone here knows, including him that he is just a cheap Drew McIntyre wannabe! Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior? Please! I have seen pillow fights tougher than his matches, I hit with the power of a freight train while he hits with the ferocity of a newborn kitten!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 25

Drew: The World Champ, Chris Jericho. He walks around like his shit don't stink and that pisses me off, he is no gods gift to wrestling, he is nothing but another has been. A shoddy product way past its sell by date.

Last but not least we have The Rock, the worst of the bunch, the sorriest excuse for a main event star this company has ever seen! every damn week he walks out here spouting the same empty promises and the same catchphrases like he is on a damn sitcom! Any Tom Dick and Harry could walk through that curtain and dribble the way he does and i will prove it, because i am The Christian Beating......... Haggis Eating, Kilt Wearing, Ladies are staring, Career Stopping, Scot Dropping, Red Hot, Sadistic Scot! Drew McIntyre!

The heat can be just about felt coming from the crowd towards the man mocking their favorite superstars, Drew just smirks and shrugs it off before continuing

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 29

Drew: I think i have gotten my point across. Last night you witnessed the beginning, the rise of Drew McIntyre has begun, an era of greatness, tonight i will continue to rise when i rip Jeff Hardy apart with my bare hands. Until then, farewell.

Drew Mcintyre smirks as his theme song begins to play. He gets a number of booo’s after his speech in the ring making it clear what his goal is in XWL. Suddenly the crowd begins to cheer as they see Christian go over the barricade, with a steel chair in head. This one has a huge dent though, as if it was already used. He enters the ring, and Drew is completely oblivious to his surroundings.

Style: Uh-oh its Christian! Well, uh-oh as far as Drew is concerned. I don’t think Christian has a chair in down as a hand me down.

Jr: Drew thinks the cheers our for him! Little does he know that Christian is right behind him just waiting to strike.

Drew taunts thinking that the pop is for him, but it’s not! Christian slams that chair right on Drew’s back causing an even bigger dent as the crowd cheers even more after the impact. Drew is on the mat with his hand on his back turning around to face Christian. He then slams the chair once again on his back as Drew lays motionless for a bit. Christian then gets a microphone.

Christian: Mr. Chair, you got what you wanted now. For the past 24 hours you’ve been suffering with the idea of being used by a depressing fool such as Drew Mcintyre who takes pride in wearing skirts. Apparently he’s also good at rhyming like the Rock. So, Mr. Chair now that you’re being used by someone who actually has experience with chair’s, what do you think of the outcome? Did I do a good job using you to full effect?

Crowd cheers as Christian nods.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Normal_034

Christian:Hey Drew, if you’re wondering this is the same steel chair that you used against me during our match. You see, I have experience with chairs dating back to the beginning of my career with Edge when we use to scramble the brains of our opponents. This chair knows its rightful owner when he sees it.

Christian moves closer to Drew.

Christian: So you beat me at Sadistic Conquest. Good for you Drew Mcintyre. Your first PPV win in XWL. You made history in your little half a page laughable record book! Woop dee doo! You know, if it wasn’t for this chair you might not have even won that match, or let’s go to your other partner which you just love to abuse.

Christian moves toward the turnbuckle.

Christian:You really love stripping this poor turnbuckle, now don’t you? Jesus, with this man walking about the XWL divas are in more jeopardy than they know. In both of our matches you have exposed the turnbuckle revealing the steal. You’re really proud of that? Well, you know I applaud you once again for being so god damn original. No one is stupid enough to use the same tactic twice in a row. Then again I shouldn’t talk since I fell for it the second time after NOT falling for it the first time. But hey, life moves on and a loss is a loss. You can’t do anything about it, or can you? Can you Drew? I know I can. You said you could have ended my career if you wish? Well, the way I see it I have my friend Mr. Chair in hand and I could go back a few years to the good old days and demolish every cell in that brain of yours right now!

The crowd cheers as Drew Mcintyre quickly rolls out of the ring furious at Christian. He goes to scream at him while making his way up the ramping while holding his back which is in obvious pain.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Normal_060 XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 107

Christian: Well my sitting pal Drew cryintyre is running away like an anorexic women at a Chinese buffet. Tonight is the XWL draft Mr. Chair, do you know that? We still don’t know where Drew will go, but I think we can both agree that it doesn’t matter at all. This skirt loving freak has a date with a couple of more chair shots, just to get a little bit more even. Or maybe this chair just LOVES to see you suffer. Look at that angry face! He’s clearly mad but he’s running away!

Christian’s theme songs begins to play as an angry Drew and laughing Christian have a staredown locking eyes between the entrance stage, and the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:18 am

I REALLY loved that promo by Drew and Christian. Comedic, Serious, all around good time. I loved everything about it, a lot of seriousness from Drew with a tad bit of funny. The bits with Christian were absolutely perfect. I look forward to seeing where this feud goes from here.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:39 am

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Normal_PDVD_023
Punk: On a night where everybodies future could be drastically altered. Friendships & alliances torn, bitter fueds ended in a blink of an eye, backstage romances ended, everybody is fearing the worst. The people that worked hard to get to where they are today are backstage right now, biting their finger nails in fear of being over looked once again and feel that they will once again fall to the bottom of the ladder... And that, is exactly WHY they will fail.

Punk: People who fear the inevitable will never make it anywhere in their life time, they will just stay in the background, lurking in the shadows, worrying about every little decision that is out of their control and when it comes time to step up, they panic and fail miserably. That is why you people should aspire like me, CM Punk. I refuse to allow anybody to make any decisions for me, that is why I went to Vickie Guerrero's office and demanded that I be drafted to Redemption. Why? For two reasons.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Normal_PDVD_040

Punk: Redemption is a fresh start, a show that has no history of violence or drug abuse. It is a clean slate for all of those involved, that is exactly why I look to become the leader of Redepemtion. That way I can take all of those who watch weekly, all of you who attend the shows and all of the wrestlers and crew who work backstage and guide them to the light and show them that Straight Edge is the way forward, with the power of Straight Edge leading the way, Redemption would be taken to new heights, that Breakdown could only dream of reaching. If Vickie Guerrero had the slightest amount of brain power she would take me up on this, because this offer won't last forever.

Punk: What is the second reason you ask? Why that is of course you Jeffrey. I will not allow you to escape me like that weasel Rey Mysterio did, you will not be that lucky. I want you to be 100% sure, that wherever you go, I will be there. Like an annoying little voice in the back of your head reminding you each and every day of exactly what you are. You know what I mean don't you Jeff? Yet you insist on fighting me every step of the way and refuse to change your suicidal ways.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Normal_PDVD_045

Punk: Now I was going to leave it at that, but then I seen you come out here tonight and challenge me to a match at Unforgiven. So I thought to myself what could I do to 1-up you? Then it came to me, what better way to embarrass you than to beat you at something you're best at. Let me rephrase that, because we all know what you're best at isn't exactly legal. No, what I had in mind is beating you in a match that you helped revolutionised. It will be Jeff Hardy, colliding once againg with CM Punk... In a TLC match. And when it's all over and I beat you in your specialty match, maybe then you will finally realise that I am in fact, better than you!

*Camera fades out and returns to ringside for the next match*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 14-27 Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Mark starts to get fired up as he hits a HUGE splash on Cody to a loud pop. Cody gets back up, but Mark flattens him with a clothesline. Mark taunts to the crowd and picks Cody up for the World's Strongest Slam, but Cody slips out, and BOOM! Cross Rhodes once again! He covers;

3!

WINNER: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 14-27

JR: "Impressive win here for the young Cody Rhodes."

King: "Impressive? Cody lived up to his words here tonight! A clean victory over the World's Strongest Man!"

Styles: "Guys, I think Cody is going to stick to his other word, he has a paper bag in his hand!"

*The crowd goes Cody decent heat as drops the bag and hits a staggering Mark Henry with the Beautiful Disaster! Cody places the bag over his head to boos as he smiles before his theme hits.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Official Draft Board

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

I'm sure Angelina Love is used to been in the middle of loads of men.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

EPIC! clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:18 pm

***As Breakdown continues the show logo swipes across the screen, and the commentators are sat by***

Joey Styles
I have just been informed that it is time, for another draft pick!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Who's it going to be!?

***As the draft music plays around the arena, a selection of superstars flash up on the superstar, and after a few seconds the image below is displayed on the screen***

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 ItXAs

***As the Kurt Angle to Redemption image is displayed on the screen, the crowd boo at Kurt Angle***

Jim Ross
Woah, what a pick for Vickie Guerrero's Redemption.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
The former United States Champion is going to Redemption.

Joey Styles
Guy's I'm hearing that now we will go live to Kurt Angles home via satellite.

***The Breakdown logo once again swipes across the screen, and now Kurt Angle is sat in front of a camera, from his home, and the crowd boo him***

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 GryRI

Kurt Angle
At Sadistic Conquest, Justin Gabriel took what is rightfully mine, the United States Championship, and because of those chair shots, the doctors say that I suffered a severe concussion, and they won't clear me to compete, for at least a few weeks. And when I come back I might not even get the chance to get my title back, because of the draft, and I didn't even lose that match fairly. And I'm confident that if it wasn't for Wade Barrett and that steel chair then I would still be your United States Champion. However now I've got to wait to see if I'll even get a rematch, and take back what's rightfully mine, but then even if I can come back. I always knew I was wrestling on borrowed time ever since 1996 when I broke my neck, and then in 2003 and 2004 I had surgery on it again, so I know going into every match if I injure my neck again, this could be it. But if you ask me, whether or not it's worth hitting moonsaults off of steel cages, putting on a great match every night I go out there, and whether I'd do it again, I can easily say that I'd do it every again time and time again. I'm still a great wrestler, and if the fans like or hate me, I always felt that they respected me for what I do, and that's why I do what I do, and if gods on my side I get to do the same thing, time and time again. I'm forty-two years olds, and I plan on being around for along long time, I mean I want to win more titles, United States, Intercontinental Championship, or even the World title, I still have the desire to be the very best in the business, and the Olympics are coming up next year, and I want to go over the London and try to win a Gold Medal again. But that's way off in the future, and I want to focus on what's happening right now.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 QP9sg

Kurt Angle
I've just been drafted to Redemption, and could Vickie Guerrero of asked for a better draft pick? Although there's one small thing. What's with the name? Redemption? What exactly do I have to redeem? I'm an Olympic Gold medallist, oh it's true. But you know Redemption is kind of fitting, for some people. Some people like Ted Dibiase, at Sadistic Conquest he lost to Wade Barrett in a Hell in a Cell match, and even though he's going to be hurting from that huge loss, and he's going to be working as twice as hard to come back from that. And what about Jeff Hardy? I mean if anyone needs redeeming it's Jeff Hardy, after years of drug abuse, and his irradical behaviour, everybody knows that Jeff Hardy has to work as hard as he's ever worked just to try and get an ounce of self respect. But of course the draft isn't over, and there's one guy, that I pray to god gets brought over to my show, and for this man the name Redemption is more fitting then for anybody else, and his name, is Justin Gabriel. Oh yeah, Justin, you can celebrate stealing my title for the timing being, but the day the doctors let me return, you can bet your ass, that should you be unlucky enough to be drafted to Redemption, that I'll be marching down to the ring, and getting back what belongs to the most celebrated REAL athlete in XWL history, the United States Championship. And Justin, it's just a matter of time, before that is REAL, oh it's damn REAL.

***As Kurt Angle finishes speaking, he unclips the microphone in his shirt, stands up, and walks out of shot, as Breakdown goes to commercial***

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:02 am

Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:27 am

Bronzeh. wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

^^^^^^^^

dance dance dance
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:13 am

As an image goes out of view showcasing the poster for XWL Unforgiven we’re taken to the commentary table

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 BB5WE

Jim Ross: Hello folks and welcome back to our live coverage of XWL’s very first official draft. So many things have gone down, superstars lives changed in an instant. One things for sure, as many may not like her, you’ve got to admit Vickie is doing her part for her newly aquired brand.
Jerry Lawler: That’s for sure JR. I mean, she’s got people like Tyson Kidd who seems to be on the rise quite fast. She’s also JR, got the Phenomenal One, the high flying AJ Styles. Lets not forget her biggest draft of the night, our very own World Champion Chris Jericho!
Joey Styles: Oh but King, are you forgetting something, Jericho compete’s on both shows. He’s not exclusive to either brand.

King Laughs

Jerry Lawler: Well, that may be. That is, until he loses that title of his. Then, he’s on Redemption for good. Speaking of, I wonder when we’re gonna get our next draft pick. Things are sure going really slow

Suddenly the lights begin to flicker fading in and out. The arena sits still when the light quickly changes to a dim, dark red just like days before

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Install-1

Jerry Lawler: Oh come on now, not this freak again. What, could he possibly have that’s better and more important than this very draft?!
Joey Styles: Oh gee, I dunno King, Maybe he wants to know which brand he’s on. Or, better yet, maybe he’s come out here to explain his actions. Then again, it’s not like he has to explain himself to the likes of you.

As King goes to speak Fn’s theme fills the arena. As his video appears on the tron, the audience lets out huge cheers. A few moments pass and he appears on stage with what appears to be a big bag in his right arm

Fn comes out on stage and glares over toward the commentator table. He turns his head and smirks and then waves at King who glares. Turning his attention to the ring he stops in the middle of the stage and thrust his hands outward as a giant rush of pyro goes off

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 B6lcw40pjbv8e7qv8nx5

Smirking he makes his way past the fans who continue to pat him on the back as he makes his way to ringside he grabs a mic and rolls in the ring. He pauses, stands up and then grabs his bag and sets it in the corner. Glaring around he slowly paces the ring before he raises the mic for the first time in months

Fn: Well, well, well, it feels GREAT to be back in THIS ring again. Did you all miss me?!

The fans begin to cheer

Fn: Now, I’m sure you all are wondering.. Fn, where on earth have you been right? Well hehe I’ll tell you. YOU SEE, about almost under a year ago, I had made my return to this company. After being gone for almost a year. It was at that time, that I, was on a mission to get back something. Something that, was, MINE. This something, I held very close and dear to my heart. For you see, it was I, that created this. Now, what is this you all may ask, well, I’m sure you know. It’s none other than the X-TREME.. CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Fn begins to slowly pace around the ring pulling and tugging at his hair as he stops and speaks again

Fn: Now, when I set foot into this company years ago.. I had made it my mission to shake the very GROUND this company stood on. For the most part, everyone had no problems following my rules when I was your general manager. HOWEVER, after a while, things became boring around this place. So, it was then, that I decided to shake things up. It was then, that I created the X-treme Championship. Which, as you all knew, was defended under the champions chosen match type.

Fn: Now, for quite some time I had held onto my creation. Losing it here and there to these feeble, mindless, beings known as superstars. It was then, that I went into hiding and decided to bide my time, plotting and waiting for the right moment. A few years later, I made my return. Taking out the very person who won the title in the fist place. Kofi.. KINGSTON Oh but, that wasn’t enough. Your beloved new General Manager Vickie Guerrero didn’t like the way I had done things. So, she put me into a match, a ten man battle royal. Unlucky for me, I lost the title.

Fn begins to get an anger in the tone of his voice as he begins to breathe heavily

Fn: So, yet again, I decided it was time I take a little vacation. To my surprise, yet again this place, went down the **** hole! Seeing nothing but brainless people becoming champions, USELESS Diva’s being in the main spotlight. That is.. Until.. I saw a very good friend of mine. You see.. He, goes by the name of Kane.

Fn: Now, Kane and I, we have a HUGE history of violence and HATE for one another. If you recall, I feuded with him for nearly over a YEAR over MY X-treme championship. Whether it was X-treme rules, or a Hell In The Cell Match, one thing was for sure, Kane, just wasn’t on my level! Now, what do I come to see while I was hiding?! Kane, came out here week after week feuding with his brother about who.. Was the better Demon. About who.. Was the better MONSTER about who.. Could do the most vile, demented, things un-imaginable to the human mind!

Fns tone begins to lower as he tugs at his hair a little

Fn: Oh, but, that’s not it! For some unknown reason, those two “Monsters” decided to join forces and destroy and strike fear into the superstars in the back. Well, you see Kane, I have got a problem with that. DO YOU not remember the BEATINGS I’ve given you. Do you not remember the amount of BLOOD you’ve lost? Well, I do and may I add I ENJOYED every little bit I took from your feeble soul.

Fn: Well. Now, I’m back and I’m here to make a statement. KANE!!, there can be only ONE MONSTER in this company. There can be only one vile, sick, and TWISTED person. As you know, there’s only so many BODIES to go around and I, I’m here to tell you that, that monster.. Is ME So, I’m issuing a challenge to you.. Whether I’m on Breakdown.. Or Redemption.. Better yet.. How about UNFORGIVEN?! I’ll show you just who the bigger FREAK and MONSTER is

Fn throws down the mic and grabs the sack from the croner. He raises it into the air as the fans cheer. Glaring around he opens the sack as what was in it comes into view. The audience grimaces at the site of a raw, uncooked, turkey

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 6yzmhg

Fn smirks and looks around as he mouths “You want to see “FREAK”” as he bends down and viciously attacks the turkey. Clawing and biting at the raw bird

As the audience looks around the lights go dark when suddenly laughter can be heard throughout the arena

The camera pans around when suddenly, Kane appears on the tron. Smirking into the camera he begins to speak for the first time since his attack.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Vlcsnap-00074%7E53

Kane chuckles on the Titantron as Fn simply stares at the Titantron, holding the bird in his hand.

Kane: Fn, long time, no see? Huh, BUDDY? You know what, Fn? You’re not a MONSTER. You can come out here, and tell all these mindless sheep that you are, but me, I’M a REAL MONSTER. See you, YOU attack me from behind! You hide for months and months, like a COWARD! Not me, no, I look my prey in the eye, and I DESTROY THEM. You, *Kane chuckles* you play mind games for week after week! Then, you come back, and what do you do, eat a BIRD?

Kane: Then, you talk about how I wasn’t on you LEVEL? You see Fn, I am a much stronger, powerful, intelligent MONSTER now! How about you? You, are nothing but the SHELL of your former self! You see, Fn, while you were on a “vacation”, I was turning XWL into HELL! I destroyed RVD, I BURIED Dolph Ziggler ALIVE! I was a champion of a REAL title! You couldn’t win anything, no! You were simply just a scared baby now that couldn’t compete with people like Sting and Rob Van Dam, the man that I destroyed! So what do you do? You bring back a FAKE title, and you lose it just as quickly as you won it!

*Kane smirks, but his expression quickly turns serious.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Vlcsnap-00076%7E54

Kane: Alright, so you want to know who the better MONSTER is? Who is more of a FREAK? You want BLOOD, Fn? Well, you’re in luck, because I just love seeing the unlucky soul in the ring with me, bleeding, like a stuff pig! And, now, you are that unlucky soul! FN! You have opened the gates of HELL, and we GLADLY welcome you! We love fresh meat! Just so you know, once you come in, those gates shut RIGHT behind you! And when you’re trapped in, it’s going to be NOTHING like our past!

Kane: It will be NOTHING like X-Treme Rules! Nothing like that fake “Hell”, Hell in a Cell! NO! This is a REAL hell! So, for your little challenge, it doesn’t matter where we end up! Breakdown, Redemption, it doesn’t matter, because NOTHING will be forgiven! So yes, it will be Kane versus Fn, ONE MORE TIME at Unforgiven!

*The crowd pops as we have a HUGE match booked for Unforgiven, on our first night on the road there!*

Kane: “Isn’t that just great? One year ago, at Unforgiven, I came back! The marked the birth of the REAL monster! Ever since then, I have been UNSTOPPABLE! I have taken out anyone in my path. Yes, I remember that night perfectly. Batista…Jeff Hardy….Rob Van Dam. They were only the beginning! As for you, Fn, I’m hardly even started! I am going to destroy you, just as quick as you came back!

*The crowd boos Kane, but he simply ignores them and he keeps speaking.*

Kane: Speaking of returns, Fn, EVERYONE wanted to know where you were. EVERYONE wanted Fn to come back! They begged and pleaded, but me? NOTHING! You know what? I DON’T CARE! I DON’T NEED THESE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! A REAL MONSTER DOESN’T NEED THESE SHEEP TO FOLLOW THEM! NO, A REAL MONSTER CAN DO PERFECTLY FINE BY THEMSELVES, AND FN, AT UNFORGIVEN, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL PROVE WHEN I DESTROY YOU!

Kane:: Unforgiven is a night NO ONE will forget! It will be marked as the night where, I, Kane decimate Fn, and proves that I am the REAL MONSTER OF XWL!”

*The crowd chants “Kane is a p**sy” for not coming out. Kane simply laughs at those comments.*

Kane: Now, Fn, I notice you carried that bag out to the ring with you. And what was in it? A bird? Please, that doesn’t even look like a snack to me. You know, what a REAL MONSTER carries in a bag, Fn? It’s two things that you might be fairly familiar with.”

*Kane chuckles before he suddenly lifts a bag into the screen. He opens in it up, and thumbtacks as well as shards of broken glass pour out onto a crate near Kane as he laughs sadistically.*

Kane: “This is what a MONSTER carries, Fn. I’m actually getting pretty damn sick of tired of talking about who the real monster is. Let’s just PROVE how the real monster is. And what better way to do say in a match with no rules, so no incidents like last time happen? How does that sound, Fn? Are you going to be a COWARD, or a MONSTER?

The camera cuts back to Fn who simply smirks and tilts his head before slowly raising his mic

Fn: You know something Kane?! I think you seemed to have misunderstood me when I said I had taken a little vacation. For you see "BUDDY", I'm just as much of a monster now, as I have EVER been. The REASON you think that I'm a shell of my former self.. well.. it's simple really. Before you even thought about setting foot into this place.. I, I was striking fear into each and every single person in THIS company.

Fn: As if you care to remember.. hehe, I, did not start out here as an active competitor, no, no I was their GENERAL MANAGER. You see Kane, I.. was the one I was the one that everyone had to answer to. Oh, and you want to know the best part about being the GM, I could do WHATEVER I wanted, WHENEVER I wanted. For little did you realize, XWL wouldn't be where it was now, if it wasn't for ME!. Sure, we have talented superstars but, it was because of MY decisions and MY creativity that this place is where it's at now.

Fn: While YOU spent time terrorizin and tormenting Souls in the WWF.. I, I took this company of the ground. Whether it was bringing in innovative matches or, more importantly, creating things to fight for like the X-TREME Championship one thing was known and that it was ME who was the true MONSTER of this company. So, now lets look at your little challenge.. No disqualifications, no rules whatsoever. Hell.. you might as well not even have the referee show up. As this MATCH this match isn't going to be like any other match. This, is going to take more BLOOD than you can IMAGINE. At the end of the night.. there is going to be only ONE Monster left standing. That.. MONSTER Kane, is standing here in this very ring right now. That Monster.. is so MENTALLY unstable that they were forced to step down from their position for the bettermeant of the company. That MONSTER will DESTROY you in five weeks time. That monster.. is nobody other than..

Fn pauses and grabs the cameraman by his shirt and pulls him close as he speaks one final word

Fn: ME!

As he utters the word Fn don's a sick, twisted smile into the camera

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Rawb9z

as he shoves the Camera man away and slides out of the ring as his music goes off and breakdown fades to commercial

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:31 am

We got ourselves a monster war, everyone back the fuck up.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 T1ZRm
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:35 am

Adam wrote:

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Trolled-ash-20588563692
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:38 am

The camera fades to the thingy that we're using for the draft, the next draft pick for Redemption is Edge!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 AIvb2

[JR] fuck yeah.

draft me already us flag
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:46 am

Adam wrote:

troll dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:39 am

Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
De'Angelo Dinero Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm

**We come back from commercials, where the camera is panning around the arena. The lights suddenly go out and a video starts to play on the titantron.

The video is a highlights package of Kevin Steen vs AJ Styles, Last Man Standing, last week at Sadistic Conquest. When the audience think they going to get a great highlights package, when video then seems to show an pro-Steen offensive. The video goes slo-mo on the sadistic things Steen did to AJ in the match. The video finishes with a close up of AJ lying on the floor and the count of the ref is at 9........10, the bell is rung and then the video ends. The lights stay off except for a spotlight shown on top of the ramp.

AJ Styles music is blared out of the sound system throughout the arena. A figure appears on stage, wearing a blue sleeveless hooded jacket. The hood is up and slightly over the face, then the sparks of pyros fall from above. The figure stays in them for a few moments then he lifts the hood off and its, Kevin Steen with a big smile on his face. The crowd have gone crazy with their booing and chants "Fuck You Steen, Fuck You Steen".

Steen then runs down to the ring and slides in climbs the turnbuckle and holds his arms open imitating Aj Styles. He then goes to the next turnbuckle, and does the same. He then calls for a microphone, as the ringside assitant hands him the mic, he snatches it away and pushes the assistant in his face, causing him to fall back. Steen puts the mic to his lips and begins to talk.**

[Kevin Steen]
Ladies and Gentleman, here in this very ring, you see the number 1 contender for the United States Championship. I don't care if you love me or hate me, because I despise every single one of you, I come out here for me, I come out here to fucking hurt people and to win gold. Well I am one step closer now after the XWL management knew they couldn't hold me back any longer.

**Crowd start chanting AJ Styles, then they start chanting "You didn't win, you didn't win"**

Are you all stupid or blind?or maybe both, did you not see that video, its showed AJ Styles being counted out, I was the last man standing, not him, so you should forget about him. Besides after what I put him through last week, I would be surprised if we see him anymore. So you are all wondering why I came here dressed in AJ Styles signature jacket? Well its simple, because I like to fuck with all your heads, give you a little bit hope, then crush it flat. I wanted to let your people and your children watch their hero come out, but then be punk'd and break all your hearts.

Like I said this is the last time you will see AJ Styles and Steen in the same ring, because I have done what I need to do to him, my mission is far from over, the next stage is to win the US title, so Jus...........................

**Suddenly Steen is cut off my a familiar voice as AJ gets a huge pop from the crowd as he walks onto the stage.**

[AJ Styles]
Hey, hey Steeny, over here! Well by the looks of things you don’t seem to be too happy to see me here tonight. What was that you said earlier? “After what I put him through last week, I would be surprised if we see him anymore.” That was it right? So Steen what exactly did you do too me, you took that massively obese body of yours and dived off the top rope onto me. Speaking of that obese body of yours you can keep the jacket, there's no chance in hell that that will fit me any more. There was no way I would have gotten up I mean you practically squashed me like a bug.

**Steen begins to pace around the ring menacingly then just as h raises the mic to his mouth he is cut off by AJ.**

[AJ Styles]
Whoa there big boy take it easy, I think these people have heard enough bullshit for one night. Speaking of which did you call yourself the number 1 contender for the US title? If I recall we both are the number 1 contenders but lets just get one thing straight at Unforgiven, it is going to be me walking out of that triple threat the United States champion. But before we get into the result of that match lets just get one thing straight that match cannot just be any match, I mean me and you have been through too much and this rivalry is getting too intense for just a normal match I know we are now including Gabriel to this little circle but in my opinion this is between me and you, all he is good for is handing me the title. I want our triple threat match to be inside a steel cage, I want you trapped so there is no escape and because I am now on the redemption brand this could be the last match we have so I want to make sure I end your career in the process and move onto greater heights in my career leaving you a thing of the past.

I am going to become the next United States champion, now lets just give you a little preview of unforgiven.

**AJ begins to head down to the ring getting a huge pop from the crowd as he goes due to them all anxious wanting to see a fight between these two bitter rivals. AJ makes it to the ring and goes to climb into the ring, but Steen puts his hand up for AJ to stop. AJ surprisingly obliges and waits on the ring apron. Steen puts the mic to his mouth and starts to talking again.**

[Kevin Steen]
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Don't you come in this ring, don't you dare get in this ring. AJ I beat you last week and you shouldn't be out here, you should be thinking of getting a new career, because there is nothing for you here. I am the number 1 contender, I don't care what you say, but if we have to step in to this ring one more time, I won't let you take whats mine at Unforgiven. You say you wanted me locked in a steel cage and you think that is a wise choice?I mean have you not been tuned in to what impact I have been causing here in XWL, damn AJ I put you out for weeks. With all that said and done, you want to be locked in a cage with me. Well your on, but you will be a little side note to my real goal, and thats to become the new US champion, so even though I will destroy you, Justin Gabriel will get the same treatment because he has what is mine.

**AJ steps through the ropes into the ring and goes right up to Steen, who is standing tall in the ring, with a sinister look on his face. AJ goes to lift his mic to talk, but Steen knocks it out of his hand and lifts his own mic to his mouth.**

[Kevin Steen]
Fuck You AJ, I don't want you to say another damn stupid thing. Tonight you go to Redemption, but at Unforgiven, I won't see you. Why? because I will either be staying here on Breakdown and/or ending your career at Unforgiven.

**AJ knocks the mic away from Steen's mouth, and they both go nose to nose, they are staring with anger at each, before Steen turns his back on AJ, who looks pissed off that Steen did that.

But Suddenly, Steen turns back round and hits AJ in the face with the mic. A loud thud is heard from the microphone as AJ falls to the ground. Steen has got that look in his eyes, he is angry as hell as he slides to the outside and grabs not one, but two steel chairs and throws them into the ring. He looks like he has got something sick and twisted on his mind. He gets into the ring and starts to set the chairs up, Steen maybe going for a package piledriver on the set up chairs as he did to Kofi Kingston a mere weeks ago. Steen is unaware that AJ has got to his feet, Steen turn and..........

PELE KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right to the skull of Steen stumbles back and slumps on the chairs, he looks out on his feet right here. AJ roars as the crowd going insane, for this comeback. AJ has blood pouring down his face from that mic shot to the face. He is wondering what to do next when he stops and stares at the two chairs, then looks at the crowd and points to the chairs. The crowd start to cheer even louder, voicing their opinion on what AJ should do the next. AJ picks up Steen who is still out and puts Steen head between his legs and holds his arms open, surely AJ is going to do this? but he has been pushed so far. AJ lifts Steen up and holds him there for a few moments then........

STYLES CLASH!!!!!!!!

OMFG right on the chairs. The chairs have been destroyed with the force of that move and Steen's weight. AJ gets up and and holds his arms open and the crowd are mixed with chants of "AJ, AJ, AJ" and after seeing that move, they have moved onto the chant of "Holy Shit, Holy Shit", AJ music starts as AJ leaves the ring, but he doesn't have a smile on his face, he still looks angry.**

[JR]
OH MY GAWD, that was intense, that was sick, that was so unlike AJ tonight, but well I guess he has been pushed to the brink by Steen.

[Joey Styles]
AJ has been put through hell over these past couple of months, he has had Steen on his back for some time and he nearly hand his career ended by him for gods sake, I think this has been expected.

[King]
AJ is sick, Steen didn't deserve this, he beat AJ up because as always he has to steal the spotlight from Steen, he has been a thorn in his side for months and I hope come Unforgiven, he puts him in his place once and for all.

**We cut to the commerical break.**

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm

yup.im_awesome wrote:

D'Angelo Dinero

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Political-pictures-pope-benedict-xvi-pimpin-dawg
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Back to top Go down
Emily O'Shea
New Talent
Emily O'Shea

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:11 am

Following Ryder's victory we're taken backstage where Mick Foley is shown

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 9998-Mick_Foley_bio_wwe

Mick Foley: First of all I just want to thank each and everyone of you for helping XWL become what it is today. Your support, your commitment to us, it's just helped us grow and reach a huge stage such as adding a second brand. Vickie has really been quite the active woman tonight thought, hasn't she? Making draft announcements left and right while Ol' Mick Foley just can't keep up!

He laughs for a moment

Mick Foley: Secondly I have decided to announce a rather huge superstar that will be sticking around on Breakdown. I've known this man for quite sometime, he is without a doubt an amazing athlete, an incredible friend, and I just delay this any longer...

The camera shifts to the left where a monitor shows the next Breakdown superstar.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 ZjsJB

Mick Foley: Rob's career here started out very rough, being destroyed by the likes of Kane in such a sickening way...It seemed as if RVD just had wrestled his last match! But then he returns and starts this big thing with Mr. Fn, he ends up winning the X-treme Championship off of him capturing his fist ever title in this company. But then that next night lost it in a 10 man over the top rope battle royal. When I heard about the news I immediately blasted Vickie for her decision to do this. She called it exciting and good television, but I saw it as a nail in the coffin for RVD's career once again. He had just lost the belt he worked so hard to gain. What could RVD do from this point to not be seen as someone who has simply had his chance and failed.

Mick Foley: Well about two weeks later he shocked everyone by winning back that title! I'll admit I didn't expect it but losing the title the first time was exactly what he needed! He got a fire lit under him that just kicked his career back in high gear. He began putting on so many classic hardcore matches with some of XWL's young hot talents. Then it came, the money in the bank ladder match at our third annual Final Stand! RVD not only successfully defended his X-treme Championship, he won the Money in the bank match earning a world title match anytime he chooses. Personally I am very proud of him, I know him as a friend and even though he lost his title to Evan Bourne, I do not doubt that big things are in store for Mr. RVD. Rob I haven't seen you since Sadistic Conquest, but I want you to know wherever you are, don't give up, you lost the title sure, but look at the bright side of things, you brought such high credibility to that title, and now you've proven you can hold onto a title, so obviously you know what the next step is.

Mick Foley: I've got more announcements coming and pardon me if I ran on a little long, obviously I believe in every single one of my selections for my show, but knowing RVD as long as I have... I just felt the need to remind everyone just why Rob is The Whole F'n Show!

He does his bang bang taunt then smiles sending us to a commercial.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:14 am

Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
D'Angelo Dinero Kurt Angle
Rob Van Dam Edge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:33 am

E/T wrote:

Someone's high.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:44 am

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

Someone's high.

It was probably hard for him to find a picture of RVD when he wasn't high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next