Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

*Sin Cara walks out stage after recovering from the recent Battle Royal

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Tumblr_ljx58uBlTb1qax9gv

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcI2fqEjv-ig3mbKlbYeq_111E4_hHxMyc80NbVpjyqYhAn8Cm&t=1

Jr: WHAT THA HELL?! SIN CARA IS EING ACCOMPANIED BY JIM CORNETTE?!

King: This is just bizzare and weird. I mean who would have thought?

Cornette:Ehm, Hello ladies and Gentlemen!
I am Jim Cornette I will be Managing Sin Cara in his run here in XWL, I will also be teaching him the english language, So get used to seeing me. I would also like to announce which show he will be appearing in.

The ultimate Luchador, Sin Cara will appear in................................

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Xwlredemptionsincara

Well ladies and Gentlemen have a great time.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:05 pm

[JR]
We've just got word that It's time for our next Draft picks. Let's head backstage to Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero who are standing by.

*The Cameras cut backstage to Mick Foley, who gets a huge pop from the audience. Then the camera pans along to Vickie Guerrero, the cheers suddenly turn into Boo's for the Redemption General Manager.*

[Mick Foley]
I thought hard about this next pick. But this man, has dominated week after week here in XWL. He went to the limit at Sadistic Conquest, and came out on top. He's beaten some of the best XWL has to offer. This man is a future world champion, without a doubt. He is the current Intercontinental Champion.... Wade Barrett.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 WfGHT
*Wade Barret's picture appears on the screen. The Audience erupt in boo's for the intercontinental champion*

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME! It is now time for my pick for Redemption. He is one of the many young, rising talents here in XWL. He also came out victorious at Sadistic Conquest. He is the current United States Champion... Justin Gabriel.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Redemptionjusting
*Justin Gabriel's picture appears on the screen the audience once again erupt in boo's*

[JR]
Wow! Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett have been drafted to separate shows. How will this effect their team now and their plans to rise to the top?

[King]
I can't wait to find out what Gabriel and Barrett have to say now.

Breakdown fades to Commercial Break.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

*Our Cameras cut backstage to Matt Striker who is joined by Justin Gabriel.*

[Matt Striker]
Justin, we just found out that you and your good friend Wade Barrett have been drafted to different shows, how does this effect your plans to take XWL in a new era?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 LuRO5
[Justin Gabriel]
It doesn't change a thing. I couldn't care less what show we are on, we will rise to the top together. I mean, who's going to tell us that we can't? Nobody has the guts to tell us. We will still indeed take XWL into a new..better era. Together as champions, me and Wade will continue to dominate and change the face of XWL. Whoever tries to step in our way will be taken out, Wade proved that with Ted and I proved that against Kurt Angle. Nobody can stop us, and nothing will change that.

[Matt Striker]
Tonight, you face the XWL X-Treme champion, Evan Bourne in a Belfast brawl. What do you think of your chances going into the match?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 PEkay
[Justin Gabriel]
I've got all the chance in the world of beating Bourne tonight. I mean, sure he's a former world champion,but he's nothing compared to Justin Gabriel. Tonight, will just be another step in my rise to the top. I'll do whatever it takes to get the victory, tonight is about proving a point. It's about showing the world, I have what it takes to be at the top of this company. I already know it, these people already know it, but they are just too afraid to admit it. After tonight, they will have no choice.

[Matt Striker]
And Finally, earlier tonight we saw AJ Styles bring up the idea of a steal cage match for Unforgiven when you defend against Kevin Steen and AJ Styles, What are your thoughts on it?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 1OcHs
[Justin Gabriel]
There is no chance, I'm stepping inside a steal cage with Steen and AJ. I have everything on the line at Unforgiven, and they think I'm going to do it a steal cage match? If Steen and AJ want a shot at my title then they can do it on my terms. If anyone is going to make a stipulation for the match, It's going to be me. Not two minor league idiots trying to make it in the big time. I don't care if they want to end each others careers, they can do that for all I care, but it won't be happening in a steal cage match.

*Gabriel smirks before walking off screen*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

The bell rings and Layla can’t help but mock and make fun of Trish and Trish isn’t in the mood to deal with her antics. Trish approaches Layla and instead locking up, Layla backs herself into the corner and sticks her upper body in between the top and middle ropes forcing the ref to keep Trish back. Layla says she’s not ready and the ref informs her to get out of the ropes or she’ll be disqualified. Layla now goes to approach Trish and as soon as they get in arms reach of each other, but then Layla hurries back over to the corner once again to keep Trish back, preventing the match to start. Trish is frustrated already that once Layla comes back to the center of the ring, she rushes and tackles Layla down.

*The crowd gives off a loud pop after seeing Trish take down Layla so abruptly.*
Trish begins to punch Layla in the face until Layla covers up and tries to shield herself. Trish realizes she’s struggling to land hits, so the grabs Layla’s hair and head, and she begins thumping the back of her head into the mat. Finally the referee gets involved and pulls Trish off of Layla who is complaining and yelling at the referee wanting Trish to be disqualified. The referee is holding back Trish and then Layla runs and gets a cheap shot in on Trish right in the face, knocking Trish down to one knee. The referee tries to give Layla a warning but Layla could care less as she slaps Trish in the face, and then plants her with a DDT.

Layla assumes instant control of this match from that DDT as she rolls onto her stomach then applies a modified headlock on Trish. The ref checks to make sure the move isn’t a choke as Layla wrenches in the hold. Trish starts to try and stand but the moment she makes it to her feet; Layla releases the headlock and kicks Trish in the leg knocking Trish back down to one knee. Layla then reapplies her headlock and as she wrenches it in she even gives Trish a disrespectful, sarcastic and arrogant kiss on the cheek. Trish is far from amused and then wraps he hands around Layla’s waist and lifts her for a side suplex in which Trish bridges into a pin and the ref quickly counts.
1 …. 2 …. Kick out!

Layla rolls off of Trish and begins to scream at the ref for nearly counting the three as the pinning combination surprised her completely. Layla and Trish both get back to their feet and Trish grabs Layla’s arm and rings it up and wrenches it in tight to apply pressure. However, Layla quickly counters by grabbing Trish’s wrist and transitions into a hammerlock. Trish remains calm as Layla is running her mouth and talking smack in Trish’s ear until Trish throws her elbow into the side of Layla’s, and then Trish grabs Layla’s head and drops to one knee and sends Layla flipping forward with a snapmare takedown. Layla gets up quickly to complain to the ref, accusing Trish of pulling her hair, but with her back turned, Trish gets behind Layla and brings her down with a school boy, for a quick roll up pin as the ref starts to count.

1 …. 2 …. Kick out!

Layla has gotten to her feet and has had enough and she rushes towards Trish but only for Trish to see her coming and bring Layla down with an arm drag. Layla pops back up and charges towards Trish again but Trish once again out maneuvers her and sends her flying down with a hip toss. Layla grabs her back for a moment but then gets up yet again and goes to kick Trish in the stomach, but Trish catches Layla’s foot and shakes her head, then sends Layla back down with a dragon screw leg whip. Laylais not happy and is determined to take Trish down as she runs towards Trish looking for a spear of sorts, but Trish sidesteps Layla and brings her down face first with a drop toe hold, and as Layla holds her nose in pain on the mat, Trish then spanks Layla on the ass as the crowd laughs. Layla is highly frustrated and charges Trish yet again, this time looking for a clothesline, but just before she is about to connect, Trish ducks it with her signature Matrix move, and as Layla turns around from the miss, Trish knocks Layla down again with a dropkick.

Trish picks up Layla and Irish whips her into the ropes and then ducks her head and bends over to await Layla. Layla however, catches herself on the ropes and sees Trish down for what appears to be a back body drop attempt. Layla sizes up Trish and hits her with a running knee lift to the jaw and Trish goes down fast. Layla points her head and says she outsmarted Trish, then she lifts Trish back up by the hair, and then she slams the back of Trish’s head down across her knee. The ref warns Layla of the hair pulling but the screams at him to shut up as she puts Trish in the seated position and hits the ropes to nail Trish in the face with a low running dropkick.

The champion hopeful covers Trish but only gets a two count. Layla then pulls Trish up by her hair causing the official to warn her to stop or she would be disqualified, she pulls her into the corner props herself up on the top rope then wraps her legs around her throat and drops down into a hand stand on the apron as she illegally chokes the Divas Champion. 1.....2.....3.....The referee continues telling Layla to break the choke, he reaches a 5 thats when she lets go then lands on her feet on the outside and tells everyone to shut up. Trish is barely standing as she leans on the ropes thats when Layla pulls her by her feet from the outside causing her to lose her balance and falls face first to the mat. Layla again covers 1.... she places her feet on the ropes 2.......it seems like it's going to be a 3 but the referee notices Layla's leverage on the ropes and stops the count. He and Layla get into a verbal argument which results in Layla threatening to slap him, he informs her if she does she will be disqualified...

So she turns around where the waiting Trish leaps on her with a lou thez press followed by 5 punches to her face. The champion gets fired up then makes her way onto the top rope waiting for Layla to get up, she dives off as Layla turns around, but shockingly Layla spins her feet as Trish comes flying at her and catches her with a beautiful spinning kick to the mid air Stratus! She covers 1.....2.......but Trish gets her foot on the bottom rope!

A pissed off Layla pulls Trish by her hair to the middle of the ring and covers her once again 1.....2....but the champion kicks out! Layla gets even more angrier tells the referee to get ready to count, she then pulls Trish up by her hair just like at Sadistic Conquest attempts the Lay-Out, but Trish counters somehow into a backslide pin 1.....2.....but Layla gets her shoulders off the mat.

She gets up and gets knocked back down with a clothesline, he instantly gets up and gets dropped with yet another clothesline. Trish gets the fans fired up then runs off the ropes for another clothesline but Layla ducks it then counters with a drop toe hold. She tries to pick up Trish by her legs but the feisty champion wraps her legs around Layla's neck holding herself up by her hands then begins to spin around with an out of no where whirly bird headscissor takedown! Layla falls into the corner trying to recover but Trish charges at her only for Layla to lift her foot up kicking her straight in the jaw. Layla props up onto the top rope mocking Trish and the crowd, but then gets chopped across the chest then Trish grabs hold of the bottom rope into a handstand and hits a vintage Stratusphere!

Layla falls to the mat damaged, the champion then begins stalking Layla preparing for the end finally...Layla gets up turns around, Trish goes for a chick kick but Layla ducks it and rolls Trish up pulling her tights 1.....2......but Trish gets free of the pin! Layla argues with the referee expressing that was a three count, she turns around and gets clocked with a huge chick kick! The champion covers as the fans go wild 1......2......but Layla kicks out?!

Trish is absolutely shocked, she looks at the referee then at the fans then back at Layla then pulls her up applying a side head lock points to the ropes signaling for Stratusfaction! She runs to the ropes bounces off but Layla shoves her off and Trish luckily lands on the apron avoiding a nasty fall that could've been. Layla goes to clothesline her off the apron but ducks down and shoulder blocks Layla then leaps over the top rope trapping the challenger in a sunset flip pin 1....2.....but Layla shifts her weight turning the pin around in her favor 1......2....but Trish shifts her weight back around 1......2....but Layla shifts her weight again 1......2.....but Trish breaks off the pin the flips over quickly into a jackknife cover 1.....2.....but Layla gets free of the pin.

Both women take a moment to get back up then begin to pull themselves up on the ropes and then have a staredown...Layla charges at her but Trish counters with a huge back body drop! She stalks her waits for her to turn around tries another chick kick, but Layla ducks it and the champion accidentally knocks out the referee! Trish is absolutely shocked she forgets about Layla for a second thats when Layla throws her shoulder first into the ring post then pulls her into the corner sits up onto the top rope and flips down with her Facelift stunner! She poses telling the crowd shes going to be the divas champion. But then suddenly a masked woman runs into the ring behind Layla with the Divas title in hand, then clocks her clear in the back of the skull with the belt. She raises the title up high, then rolls out of the ring hands the title back to the time keeper and escapes into the crowd.

Trish and Layla remain on the mat for about a minute until they begin to stir around, the referee finally gets up notices both of them down on the mat and begins a count and reaches 5 before both are up. Disgruntled from the belt shot, Layla turns away from Trish? She then goes over to the ropes and delivers her spinning kick to them...Trish looks around confused then pulls Layla close to her points to the ropes runs to them bounces off then nails Stratusfaction on Layla! She covers hooking the leg as Layla is clearly knocked out, 1....2.....3!

Winner: And Still Divas Champion, Trish Stratus!

Styles: That was an unbelievable first defense for Trish Stratus, it was a very close match.

King: Who in the hell was that masked woman? She just randomly appeared and took out Layla...She had the match, but then of course proving how truly stupid she is she gets up and kicks the ropes? Your opponent was Trish Miss Tweedle Dumb.

JR: King, you do realize that shot to the back of the head that to have knocked a few screws lose, right?

Styles: I really am proud of Trish for retaining, but i'm just wondering, who in the world was that woman? Was it Maryse? We haven't seen her here tonight...Maybe she didn't want Layla winning because then her rematch clause wouldn't be possible? I'm not sure but maybe we will find out next week hopefully.

Trish takes a moment to catch her breath, then raises her title up high as she poses on the second rope while the fans cheer.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 F8Ddu

She then points around at the fans excited but exhausted from her first defense. Just then the titantron begins to show the draft pictures scrambled again, they flick by fast and then begin to slow down finally stopping revealing....

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Xwlredemptiontrish

Styles: Trish Stratus has been drafted to Redemption! Wow, Vickie really does know how to pick the perfect talents for her roster. Not only did Trish defeat Maryse ending her reign at Sadistic Conquest, she just successfully defend her belt!

JR: It's a huge acquisition and I wonder where the champion will go from here.

The newly drafted Trish takes a moment celebrating her title defense and her new start on Redemption by interacting with the crowd sending us to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Shea
New Talent
Emily O'Shea

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Official Draft Board

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
D'Angelo Dinero Kurt Angle
Rob Van Dam Edge
The Rock Drew McIntyre
Triple H Alberto Del Rio
Booker T Sin Cara
Wade Barrett Justin Gabriel
Randy Orton Trish Stratus
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Im not Triple H anymore lol Im Trent Barreta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm

The guy who plays Knox says he forfeit something about a car accident.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

ImaginaryGravy9 wrote:

plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
ImaginaryGravy9 wrote:

plain mischief:

OH GOD ITS THE END!

RANDOM CAR ACCIDENTS, AN ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTING....AND I JUST TOOK THIS PICTURE OUTSIDE!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 6691050

BTW that person is epic for making an article like this lol it makes this fake prediction awesome.

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/21/6690884-left-behind-by-humorgeddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:33 pm

ImaginaryGravy9 wrote:

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 ONDnX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Adam wrote:
ImaginaryGravy9 wrote:

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 ONDnX

Yeah I got his message on live.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:37 pm

E/T wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:
ImaginaryGravy9 wrote:

plain mischief:

OH GOD ITS THE END!

RANDOM CAR ACCIDENTS, AN ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTING....AND I JUST TOOK THIS PICTURE OUTSIDE!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 6691050

BTW that person is epic for making an article like this lol it makes this fake prediction awesome.

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/21/6690884-left-behind-by-humorgeddon

Actually I was thinking bout Macho Man...but ok.
Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Daniels music hits as he make his way down the ramp

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 25

Daniels:I suppose you people might ask why I'm out well let me fill you over the past few weeks I've been sitting in the back and all I've been hearing about is this draft which to be honest its even giving me goosebumps, I cant wait to figure out which show I'll be going to but between us I would prefer to be on the side of a certain hardcore legend more than a women who's voice is a excellent penis repel-ant

"Daniels smiles at the crowd as a few chuckles are herd"

Anyway's I know I haven't been doing much here in XWL but trust me that's all going to change I have just come off of a win over both Matt Hardy and DDP and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and I'm ready to prove myself to management to the guys in the back and most importantly the fans

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 300px-Daniels

PS: I will do better this is just because I haven't promo'd in a while
geek
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

AJ Celebrates his victory then poses onto the top rope thats when the titantron shows the draft video package again revealing the next pick...

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen

Commercial break

Sorry if that draft seg sucks Jiggas it's just i've done so many mini promos this week i'm totally burnt out..

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

After the match before we go to a commercial break we find out that Velvet Sky has been drafted to Redemption and the Beautiful People aren't split up, yay!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Redemptionvelvet

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Breakdown returns from a brief ad and we’re taken to the ring where Montel Vontavious Porter is standing microphone in hand. He looks around at the audience and speaks

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Mvpviplounge2

Montel: What is up BELFAST!!!!!

The crowd goes nuts for a few minutes as Mvp paces around and resumes speaking

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 2mcadqp

Montel: Welcome to a VERY special edition of the VIP Lounge where big things are a poppin’ and nothing is stopping’ us from having a good time! Now, as you may or may not know XWL has a very special thing going on TO-NIGHT y’all. For you see, tonight we’re having the very first ever XWL Draft! As you may or may not know, we’re now split up into two separate shows. Breakdown and Redemption.

Montel: Now, this is where things get interesting. As the roster has been split evenly down the middle. Which, to some of us, is a good and a bad thing but, don’t worry we’ve been guaranteed by both Mick and Vickie, that this was done to create some heat up in this place. Speaking of heat, let’s talk about some of the very first draft picks. Lets see, on Breakdown’s side we’ve got the NEW X-treme Champion Evan Bourne. Boy, is that guy talented. After all, he did beat me, for the coveted World Heavyweight Championship. Now, on the other hand, Redemption has the likes of oh that’s right, your current reigning XWL World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho!!

Mvp pauses briefly and paces again before speaking

Montel: A lot of superstars tonight are on edge, why you ask? Well, it’s simple y’all, nobody exactly knows where they’re going. It kinda, just happens. Which, brings me to why I’m out here tonight. As a former World Heavyweight Champion, I the VIP of this Lounge would like to know where I’m going to go as well. Because let’s face it, whether it’s Breakdown or Redemption, that place will be.. Ballin!

Mvp sits on his couch and thinks for a few moments

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 591938383747b5bfc520b063431e294b9e8e5f

Montel: Now, when you think about it, I haven’t exactly been on the biggest winning streak of my life as of late. Going from X-treme X-mas to now, the biggest thing I’ve probably done is by this gold plated necklace I’m wearing right now. So, if I may, I’d like to inquire just where I should go. We’ve got Redemption who has people like Tyson Kidd, The Miz and the current Reigning United States Champion, Justin Gabriel. Come to think of it, I am a former US Champion Y’all, maybe I should see about being on that brand.

Montel: Then again, look at Breakdown. It’s pretty stacked if I do say so myself, they’ve got Evan as mentioned earlier. They’ve got people like The Shaman Of Sexy John Morrison, they’ve got the son of the American Dream Dusty Rhodes, Cody. They’ve even got the MOST electrifying man in sports entertainment, the peoples champion, THE ROCK

The crowd begins chanting Rocky, Rocky, Rocky

Montel: So as you can see, if I were drafted to either show there’d be a fair amount of competition. Considering, lately I haven’t been as hot as I used to be. What with Chavo practically owning me in our feud, I just ain’t on the up-and-up but mark my words.. I’ll bounce back because I’m Mr. 305 and there ain’t nothing stopping me.

Mvp begins to look around the audience with a smile. He suddenly spots a few signs in the crowd and his demeanor seems to change

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 5xqhvo3

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 4uo6ve8

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 59193904238c884680e380c8a66c6ad6743aa8

Montel: Oh well you all think you’re funny do you? Really clever guys.. So I haven’t been on the up and up, So Chavo got the best of me in our feud but.. That doesn’t mean I won’t bounce back. I’ve been in and out of this company due to injury so much, but look what happened when I came back.. I became a champion! That’s right a champion.

Montel: I was THIS close to beating Chavo and being back on the rise.. THIS

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 59194035061c0d5716caf55a138f79d0ece6e6

Montel: close but, do y’all care? No. Did you support me one bit.. No, no you didn’t!. Now, since this is MY VIP Lounge I’m gonna do a few things differently. I don’t have a guest tonight so, is there anyone in the back that would like to be on the HIGHEST rated segment in XWL today..

Jim Ross: I think something’s snapped in MVP, he’s seemed to have lost it here guys

Jerry Lawler: Well can you blame him JR? He hasn’t exactly be #1 lately, I mean it’s been ages since he won a match, I’d be a little mad too. Oh and there’s probably the fact that he used to be a top guy here and doesn’t know where he’s being drafted.

The crowd begins to boo MVP as he paces around the ring. Visibly frustrated he speaks into the mic again

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 59193904238c884680e380c8a66c6ad6743aa8

Montel: Oh COME ON anyone in the back? You’re telling me there’s NOBODY on this show that wants to come out here and be interviewed by me? You see, this is why I’m starting to think your support hasn’t done JACK for MVP. It’s nothing but cheering your favorite stars but, when someone talented like myself gets on a bit of a bad hump, you don’t even offer me support!

The crowd begins to boo when MVP glares and raises his mic

Montel: SHUT UP!.. I said SHUT UP!.. Now, I’m going to ask one more time.. Is there anyone, anyone at all that would like to be on the VIP Lounge..

Montel glares and sits on his sofa waiting

Nobody shows up for quite some time and he sees some fan’s begin to get up out of their seats as he raises his mic

Montel: Hey lardy.. Sit yo ass down! Alright, that’s how it’s gonna be is it.. Well, draft or no draft.. I’m done. Y’all can say good bye to the happy-go-lucky Montel you once knew because he is dead and gone. Gone do you hear me?! GONE

As Montel lowers his mic an unknown theme hit’s the speakers. As he looks around momentarily the cameras cut to the stage as someone appears on them. At the sight of the person, the crowd goes insane

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd, it’s Dave Batista! Batista is here in XWL!!!

Jerry Lawler: That’s right JR and the question I have is.. What is he doing out here?!

Joey Styles: Oh I don’t know Jerry, Maybe he’s gonna offer to be MVP’s guest. Personally, I don’t know if I’d wanna be in that ring, given MVP’s new attitude

The camera cuts to Batista on the stage as he smirks and looks around briefly

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Tista1-o

He walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring, grabbing a mic on the nearby chair he looks at Mvp and begins to speak

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Tista-2-o

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Tista-3-o

Batista: Montel, Montel, Montel I was just in the back and I began to hear you talk smack about these fans. I began to hear you say they haven’t been with you, that they haven’t helped skyrocket your career to the top, that they haven’t done anything to help MVP. I completely agree. These fans do nothing except sit on their fat asses and hold up pathetic signs.

The crowd begin an uproar of boo’s as MVP has a smirk on his face. Batista then looks towards the fans.

Batista: When I am out in front of you people I do not hear you if you cheer me and I certainly do not hear you if you boo me. So to me you are all worthless, all I care about is making an impact to the entire XWL roster. I want everyone to be put on notice that the animal has arrived.

Jim Ross: Oh my god King! Batista has announced his return to XWL! This is shocking news, Dave Batista is certainly one of the biggest powerhouses in professional wrestling!

Jerry Lawler: Well Batista certainly has a lot of potential here in XWL, I just want to know why he chose to interrupt MVP.

Batista: Now Montel while I have been at home I have been watching Breakdown weekly to see what’s going down and I’ve been watching you and Chavo closely as well. All these fans didn’t take notice but I did, Chavo got lucky in that feud I mean he’s just a washed up wrestler who should have retired years ago!

Batista: Now MVP let me just tell you why I came out here, firstly it’s not for a fight. I want to make an impact here in XWL and I want everyone in the locker room to take notice. I was in the back just scanning through when I saw a TV showing what was going on at ringside and I couldn’t help overhearing you say “Y’all can say good bye to the happy-go-lucky Montel.” Seems to me like this draft is a fresh start for MVP. It seems like you want to make an impact to show you are not the happy go lucky Montel you once were. Then I got thinking, we both hate these pathetic fat oafs that call themselves fans, we both want to make an impact here and we both want to put everyone on notice and not to take us lightly.

Batista: In this company I’ve been watching it seems the people who stick together become successful I mean look at Gabriel and Barrett if it wasn’t for Barrett, Gabriel would just be fighting hobo’s for sandwiches. I know in this business it’s hard to make friends and it most cases you can’t trust anyone but when you get someone who has your back it certainly helps out.. It certainly seems that in that little feud you had going with Chavo you could have used some backup to help you so how’s about the ballin’ VIP superstar has an enforcer, someone who’s gonna’ have your back and definitely put the entire roster on notice!

Jim Ross: Di…Did Batista just offer to be MVP’s enforcer? This is huge news King!

Jerry Lawler: Batista would certainly bring a lot of power to MVP’s side and could almost certainly break a man in too. If I was in MVP’s situation I would say yes, who wouldn’t want a man like Batista by you’re side?

Montel smirks and paces around the ring for a moment before looking out into the crowd

Montel: Ya know something Dave, you bring a lot, and I do mean a LOT of valid points to my eyes right now. I mean, where exactly have these Fan's gotten me?! I'll tell you.. NOWHERE. What exactly have they done for me? NOTHING that's what. I'm a former world champion because of ME Montel Vontavious Porter. I've held the United States championship on numerous occasions because of MY skills and ability. Nothing and I mean nothing these fan's can say, or try to say will mean anything to me anymore. As far as what I've gotten and where I've gotten? I've gotten there because of me, not these people.

Montel begins to pace back and forth

Montel: I mean honestly, what was I THINKING?! I may have spent too many years behind bars and have had too many chair shots to the head, because you know something Dave, I'm finally seeing the light. I'm where I am because of me. Not these people. Sure, you all can claim you've supported and cheered me on but, where was you when I needed you the most. Where was the get well soon cards, the e-mails, the phone calls? I'll tell you, nowhere because deep, deep down, you people don't give a damn about me. You only care about yourselves and nothing more. It's about high time I start doing the same. So, Dave, I think I'll take you up on that offer. As far as all y'all are concerned you can all get ta steppin!

Batista begins to smirk as the crowd as a wave of boo's can be heard around the arena

Batista: These people never will do anything for anyone but themselves, they cheer for people who show no talent in this ring and people who are going to end up without a job 'cause at the end of the day only the strong survive and now you've taken up my offer, the only two strong people on in XWL are Batista and MVP. Noone will stand a chance because who is really going to be able to stop us? Both of us are true in ring greats. Both of us are future world champions. Together we will be unstoppable. Everyone better be on notice and listen up and listen good 'cause quite frankly i do not care who i have to go through to get to the top and I'm sure im not the only one who thinks this way.

Batista looks to MVP who seems to nod and smirks in agreement

Batista: You fans will see week in week out why people do not need you. I mean why exactly do you even come out to watch us when you clearly just hold up signs and look for that 5 seconds of fame? We are going to be a living example for all the superstars in the back just why you lot are worthless. Myself and MVP, we both trusted you, we wanted you to cheer for us but where did that get us? Nowhere that’s where. Now this is our time, our time to shine and make an impact.

MVP stands up from his leather couch and stands next to Batista. Glaring around at the audience he raises his mic

Montel: Now before I finally go.. Which, I’m sure you’re all hoping is soon but, I don’t care.. Batista and I would like to know.. Where do we stand in this company. What show are we both being drafted to & we’re not leaving this ring till we get an answer!

The crowd sits in astonishment as to the news of what just happened as Batista raises his mic again

Batista: Does management think they can take us lightly? We will sit on these chairs all night if we have too! We don't care if any other matches are booked until we find out where we are drafted too we are not leaving this ring so you lot are just going to have to deal with it!

A loud uproar of boo's shower down to the ring but Batista and MVP just ignore them and take a seat

The crowd begins a joint chant of Batista and MVP suck when suddenly Mick Foley’s music fills the arena and he appears on stage

Mick: Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen. Now, while you two both bring up very great points. Tremendous ones I might even say. Vickie and I, we can’t have you sitting out here and protesting this show now can we. As tonight we’re having the very first XWL Draft show. Live, right here in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Mick: Now Montel, I get it I really do. You’re frustrated. Ever since you lost that world title of yours, you’ve been on a bit of a losing streak. Which, you’re angry for. However, I can’t have you out here shouting at these fans. Montel, are you forgetting they’re the reason you have a job? Now, before you two do something you’ll regret, like destroy the stuff in that ring perhaps? I’m going to just give you what you want.

Mick: Because of that new drive, that desire, that HUNGER I see in you. I’m out here to tell you both that you two, are going to get a fresh start.. On.. The Br-and new show Redemption!

Montel and Batista look at each other and back at Mick with an intense glare

Mick: Oh, did I say Redemption. I meant you two, are coming to my brand, Breakdown! Now, who would I be if I didn’t have a little fun with you guys. I am, after all your new boss. Oh and boys, Have A Nice Day

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Yeahrk2

As Foley begins to walk backstage Mvp and Batista’s graphics representing their new brand appear on the titantron.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Xwlbreakdownmvp

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Xwlbreakdownbatista

They both look at each other and smirk as Batista holds the ropes down and MVP exit’s the ring, Batista follows behind and they make their way to the back as Breakdown fades to commercials

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Everyone should comment on that promo tbh mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm

To be honest I was a little iffy after hearing about this rumored heel turn of MVP’s, but kyle you did a very good job of turning him. The fans don’t support MVP as much as they use to just because he’s in a slump? Well EFFFFFFF the fans then. Loved that! The signed where a nice funny touch as well that just added more to his turn. When I first skimmed through the segment I was expecting some kind of MVP/Batista fued, but wow I was wrong. Very surprising to see the animal return AND become MVP’s enforcer. Looks like Batista is going back to his roots.

I’m going to be keeping an eye on this duo.. Oh yeah it’s also a nice touch to add another team to our imaginary tag team division. Hopefully they do tag along for a while. I know Christian isn’t going to want to mess with MVP and Batista now that they’re both on breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Rene wrote:
To be honest I was a little iffy after hearing about this rumored heel turn of MVP’s, but kyle you did a very good job of turning him. The fans don’t support MVP as much as they use to just because he’s in a slump? Well EFFFFFFF the fans then. Loved that! The signed where a nice funny touch as well that just added more to his turn. When I first skimmed through the segment I was expecting some kind of MVP/Batista fued, but wow I was wrong. Very surprising to see the animal return AND become MVP’s enforcer. Looks like Batista is going back to his roots.

I’m going to be keeping an eye on this duo.. Oh yeah it’s also a nice touch to add another team to our imaginary tag team division. Hopefully they do tag along for a while. I know Christian isn’t going to want to mess with MVP and Batista now that they’re both on breakdown.

& this, this is why, I should've been heel ages ago but, I'm glad it came at the perfect time. I've ALWAYS loved promoing as a heel for him in the time I've been him (which is like forever) so, it feels nice that you think it came together so well. Glad we got you to have a swerve too, that's what we were going for mischief Thansk Rene hug
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

We come back from a commercial break and see Michelle McCool walking through the halls backstage as our cameramen follow her on her journey.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Normal_PDVD_076

She bypasses a workers then shoves a caterer out of the way causing them to drop the food they were carrying.

Michelle McCool: Hey! Watch where you're going!

Not waiting for a reply she finally reaches her destination it seems, we then see a nameplate on the door revealing Vickie's office.

She doesn't knock, instead she opens the door and then we hear a loud "Excuse me??!"

Michelle McCool: Vickie, I normally would care about your need for privacy for some weird reason, but real talk, where in the hell are Layla and myself's draft announcements?

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me?

Michelle McCool: You here me, I asked why Layla and I haven't been drafted yet. You know we're only the most premiere divas in this company, I understand making the best wait for last, but seriously just tell us already!

Vickie Guerrero: The best?

Michelle McCool: I feel like i'm hearing an echo...

Vickie Guerrero: : Michelle you two are far from the " the best "

Michelle McCool: Do I need to remind you that I am the only diva to hold the title here five times?!

Vickie Guerrero: And? What has Layla done? Maybe you're one of the best, but Layla, she's nothing and she proved that earlier tonight! She had a title match without having to actually earn it, and then she loses?!

Michelle McCool: You're blaming Layla?! The referee was the one spending ages taking an unprofessional nap while poor Lay was attacked from behind by the diva version of Skeletor.

Vickie Guerrero: Interference or not, she proved tonight that she is just nothing compared to you and you would be lying if you didn't agree.

Michelle McCool: So shes supposed to develop eyes in the back of her head or something?

Vickie Guerrero: Michelle you're just blinded, as champion or someone hopeful of being a champion you have to be aware of your surroundings. You can't let people attack you from behind because then EVERYONE will! Face it, I thought Layla had potential, but after tonight, I am proud that I made a last minute trade with Mick.

Michelle McCool: What....?

Vickie Guerrero: Both of you were originally on Redemption, but after her pathetic loss, Layla will be sticking around on Breakdown.

Michelle McCool: Am I supposed to be sad? I mean honestly we much prefer Mick Foley, but thank you for finally telling us our placements i'll go try to wake Layla up and inform her of the good news! No more Icky Vickie ruining our fun!

Vickie Guerrero: I didn't tell you your placement.

Michelle McCool: Vickie, stop it, we both know Lay-Cool are on Breakdown stop trying to cause a dramatic effect, I mean you split up The Far From Beautiful People but ended up having them on the same show anyways. We're not going to fall into the same sense of doubt. Anyways like I said I have to go tell Layla the good news, bye Vickie!

Vickie Guerrero: Michelle!

Michelle McCool: What?!

Vickie Guerrero: : I look forward to seeing what you do on Redemption

She gives McCool a devous grin

Michelle McCool: Whaaaaaaat?! Redemption? But you said Layla was on Breakdown?!

Vickie Guerrero: She is, you're not! I told you her loss made me change my decision to have her on my show.

Michelle McCool: You can't do this!

Vickie Guerrero: I didn't do anything, blame your loser of a friend!

Michelle McCool: Vickie Lay-Cool have been together on Breakdown for over two years, two years Vickie! I don't care if you have this sick twisted pleasure in trying to split us up for the past 4 months but it's not happening! So call Mick Foley and trade me to Breakdown this instant! I am not about to let you pull this crap on us! We are Lay-Cool and that is exactly how it will continue to be!

Vickie Guerrero: My mind is already made up, you're on Redemption, Layla is on Breakdown, that is how it will be! Maybe next time when you choose a "best friend", you should pick someone who can actually hold a candle to you.

Michelle McCool: You can't be serious, Layla is amazing, she took the champion to her limit tonight, she had the title all but won and then that little masked bitch had to ruin it! You cannot blame Layla for that! You certainly won't punish Lay-Cool for it.

Vickie Guerrero: My mind is made up, now if you will excuse me, I have the first ever Redemption show to plan for.

Michelle McCool: Vickie!!!

Vickie Guerrero: Okay okay fine, you know what? If you are going to be so dramatic then I will do something.

Michelle McCool: Thank you! I don't care where we end up as long as we're together.

Vickie Guerrero: Oh no, that isn't what i'm talking about. Next week on Redemption, Lay-Cool will compete in their last ever tag-team match together.

Michelle McCool: Last?! No!!!

Vickie Guerrero: You will take on Redemption's newest drafted diva, Melina! And Breakdown's own Natalya!

Michelle McCool: Vickie!!! Vickie!!

She walks away from Michelle who just stands there continuing to shout Vickie's name.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Normal_PDVD_072

Michelle McCool: Vickie!!!!!!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Normal_PDVD_074

We see Michelle take off running after Vickie before we're taken to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Great Show so far. Batista/MVP looks like it's going to be good, and possibly turn into something big. Laycool breaking up? Sad I feel bad I get to defeat them in their final match Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Vice wrote:
Great Show so far. Batista/MVP looks like it's going to be good, and possibly turn into something big. Laycool breaking up? Sad I feel bad I WE get to defeat them in their final match Smile
mischief
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm

@ Ash wrote:
Vice wrote:
Great Show so far. Batista/MVP looks like it's going to be good, and possibly turn into something big. Laycool breaking up? Sad I feel bad I WE get to defeat them in their final match Smile
mischief

flame

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 GhQTv

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

@ Ash wrote:
Vice wrote:
Great Show so far. Batista/MVP looks like it's going to be good, and possibly turn into something big. Laycool breaking up? Sad I feel bad I WE I get to do all the work and then we get to defeat them in their final match Smile
mischief

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next