Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:21 am

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:
XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 ZjsJB

Someone's high.

It was probably hard for him to find a picture of RVD when he wasn't high.

Damn man, you're on a roll today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Gazza wrote:

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Hrwmh
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Adam wrote:
Gazza wrote:

He was either high or Mr. Serious mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

E/T wrote:
He was either high or Mr. Serious mischief

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:41 pm

THIS TOTALLY ISN'T FILLER
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:41 pm

A replay of Ted Dibiase's victory over William Regal earlier finishes, we then cut to ringside where his theme sounds and the fans react with loud cheers

He walks out from the back with a smile on his face, and the million dollar championship?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 UQJCm

JR: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the XWL draft, it has been a very shocking night with huge moves and Sadistic Conquest fallout.

Joey Styles: I'm sorry for not responding right away, it's just i'm kind of confused, why is Ted carrying around that title? I thought he changed, that money didn't matter anymore, has he lost hope in that philosophy after losing to Wade Barrett?

King: You see! This is why I have never bought into this little "money doesn't matter" thing because it didn't work out and now we're back to the old Ted Dibiase, what a shocker!

We fade away from Ted's entrance for a moment to a replay of the hell in a cell match for the Intercontinental Championship. We first see the sickening 20 ft fall from a powerbomb off the top of the cell causing Ted to crash through the announcer's table. After a slow motion recap of that fall we see Wade and Ted on top of the cell and Ted repays the favor by throwing Wade off the top of the cell gving him a dreadful fall through another announcer's table! Quick scans of the crowd from this match are shown with excitement on their faces, Ted's pumped up as he sees the support. But then a black and white effect ovetakes the footage as we cut to the point where Wade Barrett lifts Ted on his shoulders while on top of the cell, we then watch as Wade slams Ted through the hell in a cell top with a devastating Wasteland. It replays in slow motion again with dramatic music added in. We hear a loud 1.... 2...... but then the black and white effect fades and shatters as Ted gets his shoulder up! Loud cheers are heard from the fans in this match, and then the footage stops, then we cut to the point where Ted had reversed a Wasteland attempt, he leaps up with great height and forces a drop kick, but Wade kicks him in mid leap and Ted falls hard on the back of his neck, we then see one final Wasteland follow and a 3 count....The video package concludes and we see Ted in the ring looking in the direction of the titantron with disappointment in his eyes.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 N1VNI

Ted looks down at the ring shaking his head while the fans begin a "Ted, Ted, Ted" chant.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 EOOBc

Finally he raises his microphone up with a slight smile

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 DZpDJ

Ted Dibiase: So things didn't go as I had planned for, I didn't defeat Wade Barrett, I didn't walk out Intercontinental Champion, and I didn't even get Burger King!

Laughter amongst the audience is heard.

Ted Dibiase: All jokes aside, am I sad? Am I disappointed? Am I hurting? Of course I am, I have been trying for so long to finally reach just a sliver of success in this company. It hasn't worked out, no matter what I do it never seems to be enough...I thought it was due to me not being myself, due to me having my mind on money and money alone. I thought it was because I didn't put in the effort required...It's been a struggle ya know, I mean to put it all on the line, to endure what I endured, and it still wasn't enough. I couldn't beat Wade, I couldn't become Intercontinental Champion. Theres not much else I can say, it sucks!

His sad expression changes in the blink of an eye with and a strong intensity emanates from him.

Ted Dibiase: Yeah I didn't do this, I didn't do that, and I'm not this!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 UKFhr

Ted Dibiase: But i'm not going to let that get me down, yeah I will admit ever since that bell rang and I finally regained consciousness that I haven't exactly been the happiest man in the world. I'm okay with the loss, I mean we tore it up for four months, together we both excelled up the ranks in XWL eventually becoming a very talked about rivalry, which i'm personally proud of! There was so many huge superstars with little squabbles of their own, yet people were talking about us! I'm proud of the fact that every week I gave it my all, and after that ass kicking from Wade, i'm more fired up than ever! We gave it our all in an epic match for you fans and I even managed to show all of you how much I wanted to win. I mean did you guys see me? He would slam me down, everyone thought it was the end and then I would just get my shoulder up out of nowhere! I'm not going to lie, after that Wasteland 18 ft down through the Hell in a cell top, I thought it was the end. There I was in the most excruciating pain, and he covers me...I saw my dream ending, I heard the fans cheering me on and after that two count I found the desire, the will and the power within me to refuse to let it end!

In the midst of the loud cheers we hear one fan yell out " You're my champion Ted!" He laughs lightly for a second

Ted Dibiase: I appreciate that I really do, but enough of the past, because I lost and well as they say, the show must go on! I bet you were all kind of confused when I came out here with this little object on my shoulder, huh?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 5yyl8

Ted Dibiase: For almost the past year I have strayed so far from the Dibiase name, because I thought that it made me play it safe, that because people know my father for so much, that I surely had to be that way. So when I tried to just be myself, well I became everything my father never was. Over time, we've patched things up, and to show i'm proud to be a Dibiase, I have decided to carry this title around, not because i'm cocky, not because I can't win a title of my own, but so that every time I go out to this ring, I will have my father and everything he represented all right here with me as I come across my own experiences.

Ted Dibiase: This belt was with him through so much, it became apart of him, and now I will proudly carry this out here.

*In the middle of Ted's sentence he is cut off by the sound of the infamous and notorious.... GONG!!!*

*Ted stops and is caught offguard by the gong... In a brief moment he looks like "what the hell" and before he can continue.... GONG!!!*

*Following the second gong... the lights in the arena all go out and then the sights and sounds of XWL's phenome begin to occur. Ted isn't sure what to think and is filled with shock as The Undertaker's music is playing and then finally he makes his appearance*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Wm26takerentrance

JR: What's The Undertaker coming out here for? His match isn't scheduled until later. Folks, it looks like business is about to pick up!

Joey Styles: I wonder why The Undertaker just interrupted Ted though.

King: He doesn't need a reason! He's the phenom, the deadman, the Undertaker!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Takerarrivesatbreakingp

Taker begins to make his entrance down to the ring and Teddy is in the ring looking left and right and ins't really sure what to do. He's thinking, "Am I supposed to be out here? Do I leave the ring? Do I stay? AHHH..."

JR: If I was Ted I would've left that ring the minute I heard the first gong.

Joey Styles: As would I...

King: Thats because you two are afraid of your own shadows!

JR: Thats not it at alll, do you not remember what The Undertaker and Mr. Fn did at Sadistic Conquest? After personally witnessing what we did I never want to get on the deadman's bad side.

Ted Dibiase: OH MY GAWD! The freaking Undertaker just interrupted me!! Can someone please pinch me, because I have to be dreaming!

He pauses

Ted Dibiase: Okay okay okay, I can do this... I can do this...I can do this...Alright so... Has anybody got a pen and paper? Anyone at all? I don't wanna waste this opportunity, I gots to get me an autograph!

King: You've got to be kidding? Is he for real JR?

JR: I have to admit I do find it a little funny, I bet Undertaker didn't expect that to be Ted's reaction.

Dibiase begins to look around at the crowd

Ted Dibiase: C'mon, someone has to have some kind of pen and paper! Anyone at all?

Just then a pen is tossed in from the left side of the arena and Ted barely catches it in his hand.

Ted Dibiase: Anybody got a piece of cardboard, a sign you're not too fond of, or perhaps a hot dog wrapper you're finished with?!

One woman from the crowd begins to yell in Ted's direction holding out an extra napkin. He then raises one finger up towards Undertaker telling him to wait one moment, then climbs out of the ring and grabs the napkin then with a giddy expression on his face he slides back in with the pen and napkin and holds it out for Undertaker to use. He looks at him with a completely blank expression, no emotion shown whatsoever, finally after thirty seconds of nothing happening Ted backs up then raises his microphone up again.

Ted Dibiase: Oh okay then, well maybe later?!

He tries to hide his disappointment with a little bit of laughter then puts the pen and napkin on the mat.

The Undertaker: Boy! I didn't come here for you. I'm out here to address the one they call FN. I suggest you take your leave now.

*The Undertaker turns his back to Ted and raises his mic once again*

The Undertaker: FN! Las night at Sad...

Ted lightly taps on The Undertaker's shoulder, and he turns around half way and Dibiase looks at him and waves

Ted Dibiase: Hi there, guess who is still here?

He points at himself

Ted Dibiase: This guy!

*Undertaker turns fully around to Ted...at first he's annoyed then he is simply amused and let's out a "pfft" sound with his mouth. *

He shakes his head, and simply raises his mic.

The Undertaker: Are you serious? You must be dumber than you look boy. I have made people famous for doing less ignorant things than this. I told you leave, so I suggest you do that now...Theodore

Ted Dibiase: But .. but ... but dude, I was here first? So if anyone should have to leave it should be you. I mean since you were the one who was rude enough to interrupt me, I suggest that you take your leave... uhh dead guy

The Undertaker: Ya know something, I came out here to address the one they call Mr. FN but since you seem to think I'm being rude well then you've got my full attention. As of right now I see you as just another lost soul, but unlike the others, you're helpless. You are in a bottomless pit filled with disappointment and ignorance. You are a fool to actually think you belong in this ring with me let alone have the audacity to tell me to leave my yard.

Ted looks around the ring left to right then has a puzzled expression on his face.

Ted Dibiase: So I'm a lost soul? Gosh ya know, I've been going through life all these years and never knew it! Did you guys hear that? I Ted Marvin Dibiase Jr am a lost soul, how cool!

The Undertaker: You listen up and you listen good, you need to heed my words as of right now. I am not the one you want to play these childish games with. I hurt people and enjoy doing it as I take their souls and leave them humbled. If you don't believe me, ask your father.

The crowd begins to boo The Undertaker slightly although there are a number of fans saying... oooohhhhhh!

The Undertaker: You ask him Dibiase, and he'll let you know that you're making a grave mistake. Ya see, I came out here to address Mr. FN because earlier tonight I was with my brother Kane and I had heard all the comments he made. After Sadistic Conquest... FN didn't even bother to mention my name tonight because he too ...was left humbled and fact of the matter was, I hadn't even finished him off yet. We surely have unfinished business but you heard him cower in fear as he decided to challenge my brother Kane to a match instead of finishing what we started at Sadistic Conquest. I spoke to Kane before he appeared on the titantron with his response and he assured me that he would finish off FN once and for all. I have full confidence in my brother, so he can handle FN, and thus he can have his revenge. However tonight, you Theodore are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time because if you continue to bother me then you will....

REST ... IN ....

Ted places his hand over Undertaker's microphone then looks around at the cheering crowd.

Ted Dibiase: Can I do it? Please please please? It's like such major major major thing! Okay ...Bare with me...

He lowers his head then in a fast motion raises his head back up with his eyes barely in the back of his skull and then says.....

Ted Dibiase: REST.... IN.... PEACE!!!!!!

Even more cheers of approval from these fans immediately follow, while the deadman simply stares at him again angered by Ted's refusal to stop playing around. Ted raises his microphone up again with a huge grin on his face.

Ted Dibiase: But if I can be serious for a moment...

Instantly Ted's humorous expression changes to that of a serious intense man.

Ted Dibiase: I don't give a rat's ass about your issues with Mr. Fn, nor do I care about how you've made my father "humbled." The only thing I care about right now, is the fact that I came out here to address my fans!!

More cheers follow from the audience

Ted Dibiase: Then you have the nerve to disrespect me and them by interrupting me? I've tried to remain calm, I really have, but when I have such a legend such as yourself, a guy I have idolized since I was a little boy, disrespect me like you have. Well then we've got ourselves a problem now don't we? I thought well maybe he is just messing with me because I'm a young superstar, maybe he's just joking. But you know what, deadman? I understand it now, you see me as a guy down on my luck, trying to get over my tough loss at Sadistic Conquest, so you see me as a weak individual, a person who will simply run away and cower at the almighty phenom! Well please forgive me, because I run from no one! So I suggest you turn around and walk out of this ring before I show you who the true "humbled" individual will end up being!

The Undertaker: That's more like it son, finally you decided to show up to this conversation as a man, a young man, but a man nonetheless. You're kind of like FN in a way, as you seem to think you can come out here and say what you want and do as you please. You, FN and your fake titles, and you try to take a stand to my brother Kane and I. The difference between you and FN is that FN actually tries to be a monster while you on the other hand refers to your fans as Teddybears.

Undertaker shakes his head as the Teddybears in attendance begin to boo some more.

The Undertaker: You think you actually deserve respect? What have you done to earn you any kind of respect whatsoever? Maybe one day you might step out of your father's shadow but today is surely not that day. Your failures go far beyond last night and personally I don't think you have it in you to overcome the obstacels in front of you to become someone worthy of my respect. I'll do you a favor and leave now to get ready for my match, becuase unlike you last night, I'll actually beat the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett tonight.

Ted stares at him with a slight smirk

Ted Dibiase: Well...How about I beat you?!

The Undertaker doesn't seem phased by Ted's response. Dibiase looks at him then at the fans, he then nails the phenom with a huge slap to the face which fires up the crowd and Dibiase himself. The Undertaker turns his face back to Ted and then grabs Ted by his throat causing Ted to drops the Million Dollar Championship. The Undertaker gives him an evil stare and then lifts him high into the air for a chokeslam. However, Ted was expecting the retaliation and escapes the chokeslam while in the air and lands on his feet directly behind the Undertaker. Ted quickly dropkicks the Undertaker in the back, knocking him into the ropes. The Undertaker turns around to face Ted as he is livid but Ted follows up the dropkick by picking up the Million Dollar belt and ramming the belt right into Undertaker's head. The Undertaker flies over the top rope, but in vintage Undertaker fashion, he lands on his feet on the outside.

Joey Styles: Yeah! You show em' Teddy!

King: What a cheap shot by Dibiase to hit Undertaker from behind and then with that championship.

JR: Cheap shot? Undertaker was going to chokeslam him to Hell! Ted was fighting back.

Ted is in the ring ready for a fight begging Undertaker to get back in as the fans cheer him on. Undertaker grabs the ropes as he's ready to re-enter but then he stops and steps back down to the outside. He looks at Ted and grins dastardly, then rolls his eyes into the back of his head. The lights in the arena go out then the gong sounds off and after a few quick moments, the lights go back on and the Undertaker has vanished.

JR: Good Gawd almighty! The Undertaker just disappeeared!

King: Where in the Hell did he go? He was just there a second ago?

Joey Styles: I... uhh I.. I... I don't know how to explain what I just witnessed.

Ted is looking around looking for the Undertaker and he is confused beyond belief. Ted turns his back and still is baffled as the Undertaker is nowhere to be seen. Ted leaves the ring and checks under the ring apron where the Undertaker was standing by before vanishing and he sees no trace the deadman. Ted is visibly frustrated and begins to ask the ref where Taker went. The ref shrugs his should in an I have no clue fashion. The camera has a close up of a confused and unhappy Ted before fading to commercial.

Please comment and gives your thoughts, we worked really hard on this and would love some feedback Smile

Last edited by E/T on Fri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:46 pm

That was epic, ET. DiBiase vs Undertaker should go places and be an amazing feud.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

That was an awesome promo indeed. Taker/Ted was definetely something I did not expect, but turned out better than I thought something like that would. Well done by both Ed and David, almost as good as the intro imo.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh great, this means I'm probably going to end facing both David and Kyle in a tag match.

Well, the main concern is Kyle.

plain mischief:

troll

coffee
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:08 pm

clap Great job David and Ed, solid writing all round and entertaining from start to finish, from Teds opening about how he was proud to be a Dibiase (nice touch by the way) then onto the bit where taker interrupted, i thought Ted was gonna piss his pants but instead i did......with laughter, it was awesome lol, asking the crowd for a pen and then mocking taker with his signature taunt, almost felt like some sort of Johnny Cage gimick and that is just 100% win.

Takers parts where solid and you could hear his voice while reading, very in character. Then Ted has the balls to attack him? OH HELL NO shit is gonna go down next week mischief

I look forward to seeing where you guys take this feud, keep up the great work Very Happy

Oh and Ted, The Rock will take you out for that Burger King after the show Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:18 pm

That promo was shit. troll

JK, was fucking epic. I'm really excited to see where this leads to.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:21 pm

zander14rfc wrote:

Oh and Ted, The Rock will take you out for that Burger King after the show Wink

Get me in on this tbh
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

ET, that was an epic promo, since i joined the site i saw ur feud with barreet and the great HIAC at SC.back to the promo, i loved this and a taker/ted feud cud be awesome. the legend vs the future legend. good stuff and i will be keeping an good eye on his, especially with 2 of the best promo makers.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

well well well taker and ted dibiase feuding this has some great potential and if its anything like ted/Barrett was it will certainly be a feud to remember!.

Great promo very solid stuff about ted and his father, and then when taker came out it was great to see some comedy from Ted i lol'ed at the rest in peace and the autograph Razz

but Ted attacking Taker oh its on like Donkey Kong now biatch! mischief

can't wait to see what will transpire next week! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:25 pm

I apologize beforehand for not having Mick Foley pics, i couldn't find any good ones for promos but hey, you know what he looks like mischief

The crowd errupts into cheers as Mick Foleys theme blasts through the arena and he makes his way down to the ring

Mick Foley: Ladies and gentlemen, myself and Vickie Guererro wanna thank you all for being here tonight for this historic event, tonight marks the start of something groundbreaking for XWL, we have seen superstars drafted and careers changed drastically already tonight and i decided to come out here and announce Breakdowns next pick, live, infront of all you people!

The Crowd give a lowd cheer along with Mick

Mick Foley: Now before i give you the name of Breakdowns newest star i would like to give you a little bit of background on him, He is one of the greatest wrestlers this industry has ever known, both in the ring and on the mic, He was born in Miami Florida on the second of may, nineteen seventy two! He has been electrifying sold out crowds his entire career! That's right, Breakdowns next pick is none other than The Peoples Champ, My best friend and former tag team partner, THE ROCK!

The Rocks image comes up on the titantron to a crowd reaction that blows the roof off the stadium

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 B3Jhj

Mick Foley: Thats right people! Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is staying put on Breakdown! As General Manager i cannot wait to see what he brings to the show, I have chosen this man because he is the very definition of a superstar, athletic, charismatic and he is entertainment personified! You never know, if all goes according to plan then maybe this man can bring the World Heavyweight Championship back to Breakdown tonight! Have a nice day!!

Foley waves to the crowd and just as he goes to exit the ropes is stopped in his tracks by.........

The Rock comes through the curtain to a standing ovation and makes his way down the ramp

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-14

He gets in the ring and taunts on the turnbuckle for the crowd before grabbing a mic from the side

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-17

The Rock: Mick, Mick, Mick, Where in the name of god do you think you are going? You come out here, you talk about Breakdowns next pick and how you wanna do it liiiiiiive for this crowd. You wan't it to be up close and personal! So tell me Mick, why? did you try and run on out of the peoples ring before The Rock had a chance to come see his best buddy?

Mick Foley: Well actually Rock, I assumed you would be busy preparing for your massive championship match tonight.

The Rock: WOWOWOWOAH Mick! You know The Rock better than anyone on the peoples planet, you know The Rock better than his damn mamma! So you should of known two things, One, that The Rock doesn't have to prepare for this match you know why? He's got this, don't worry about The Rock whooping three sorry jabronis! He does it for a living every damn week! Two, you should have known that The Rock was excited, excited to see you, He has been backstage all day, waiting to speak to his best friend, waiting to have a little get together one more time! The Rock n Sock connection! right here on the very special draft edition of Breakdown! and you try to leave? i'm sorry Mick but you hurt The Rocks feelings tonight.

The Rock goes to exit the ring but reconsiders when Foley begins to speak

Mick Foley: Rock, Rock i'm so sorry. I had no idea you would be this worked up about it, I love you man, you know that right? Do you really wanna leave all these people with a bad taste in their mouth?

The Rock looks down at the floor for a second in thought before turning back to Mick

The Rock: You know what, you're right i over reac.......

Mick Foley: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-31

The whole arena is sent into fits of shock and laughter as Foley stands across from The Rock with a huge smile spread across his face, The Rock on the other hand seems gobsmacked, he paces back and forth for a couple of seconds before finally speaking....

The Rock: Ok Mick, you know The Rocks got a lot of love for you, got more time for you than anybody but let The Rock make one thing clear, don't you EVER! AND THE ROCK MEANS, EEEEEVER! Steal his catchphrases again, you understand?

Foley laughs, almost proud of his accomplishment

Mick Foley: Come on Rock? You got me all those times in the past and now i finally got you! it was bound to happen sooner or later.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-21

The Rock chuckles at his old time friend before admitting defeat

The Rock: Yeah, you got The Rock, well done big round of applause as the people chant our names............

Crowd: ROCK N SOCK! ROCK N SOCK! ROCK N SOCK!

The Rock: You see Mick, that's what we are all about, the people love us, The Rock came out here tonight to party with you, to party with the hardcore icon, remember the crazy nights we used to have? Do you remember waking up on that boat in Thailand? You remember that?

Mick Foley: Yeah that was one hectic night Rock but it pales in comparison to that time we were on the road and picked up that chick

King: Thailand?! Chicks?! they can have a reunion in the back, why do they have to waste valuable draft time!

Mick Foley: Do you people wanna hear about the time when me and my old buddy Rock here picked up a hitchhiker on a cold winters night?

The Crowd cheer in agreement as a smile crosses the face of Foley but a frown crosses the face of The Rock

The Rock: Mick, you can't tell that story hear, don't you remember what happened when the..

The Rock takes the mic away from his mouth as he whispers into Foleys good ear the rest of the what happened, Foley laughs and lifts his mic

Mick Foley: Course i remember! thats the best part! So me and Rock were on the way back from a ppv back in wwf, we were driving down to Miami back to The Rocks place, anyway skip ahead a few hours on a relatively boring car journey, except that song we always used to sing, do you remember the song Rock?

The Rock: First of all WE didn't sing any song, YOU were the only person singing, for hours on end, every damn trip! Second of all, yeah i remember the damn song it was the most stupid annoying piece of crap ever.

The Rock looks sternly at Mick Foley in a don't you dare kind of way, but it was too late, Foley had already opened his mouth to sing.....

Mick Foley: Ohhhhhh Dwayne and Miiiiiiiiiick, Mick and Dwayyyyyyne we are travelling the long road agaiiiin! We are the two best friends that anyone could want, we're the two best friends you could ever need.....

The Rock raises his hand to Micks face signaling him to stop his awful singing right now

The Rock: Mick, either finish the damn story or please, shut the hell up!

Mick Foley: Ok, Ok, keep your pants on! So as i was saying, we are on the road when we pass this very attractive female hitchhiker, The Rock notices her first, he points out the window and he's all, "Mick stop, stop here, Pie stand at four o'clock" so i stopped and we let her in the car. A long drive back to The Rocks place later and we go our seperate ways into our rooms, now this is where it gets interesting, i begin to hear The Rock freaking out, shouting coming from his room, you wanna tell them why, Rock?......

The Rock looks on with an expression of utter disgust and hatred for Mick Foley

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-34

The Rock: The Rock and The Hitchhiker made there way up into The Rocks bedroom, now let The Rock make one thing very clear right here and now, Not once did The Rock touch, kiss or have any sort of relations with this...Hitchhiker, So this......hitchhiker lays down on The Rocks bed and removes there pants, Now you could say that they didn't exactly have what The Rock was looking for, lets just say it wasn't a pie stand........

The Crowd and Mick Foley errupt into cheers of laughter, Mick is near crying and can't stop himself from breaking down in the middle of the ring, After around 30 seconds The Rock raises his hand to stop Foley

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-35

The Rock: Oh so you guys think thats funny huh? you wanna laugh at The Rock? Well Mick, how about The Rock lets everybody here know about that time in England?

Mick Foleys expression changes quicker than a hiccup as The Rock smiles and the crowd cheer, almost begging The Rock to go on

The Rock: On the way to the United Kingdom for a tour many many years ago, The Rock and Mankind were stopped at customs. They searched The Rock and deemed him safe to travel, he sat at the side as they checked over our good pal Mick here who had just had a little too much to eat at a cheap airport buffet and was looking a little......rough.

Mick Foley pleads with The Rock to stop but the shoe was on the other foot and he wasn't stopping this story for anyone

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-18

The Rock: They agree on letting Mick go but just as we were about to leave....they changed their minds, Mick was gonna have to get a......different kind of search........

The crowd are in stiches of laughter by this point at Mick Foleys expense

The Rock: So out from the back comes this behemoth of a woman, the kinda woman that The Big Show would run from, i mean damn! this chick was huge!

Mick Foley: At least she was a chick!

The Rock: Hey! We're telling your story now! Back to customs and our dear Mick Foley is now bent over a desk waiting for his "search", The woman hovered over Mick, grabbed a glove from the side, shiiiiiiiiiined it up real nice, pings that sum'bitch on! turned her hand sideways and SHOVED IT STRAIGHT UP MICK FOLEYS ASS!!!

The Crowd are screaming with laughter louder than before as poor Mick Foley stands in the ring remembering the moment with a sore look in his eyes. He raises the mic and softly asks The Rock

Mick Foley: Are you done? we have had quite enough embarrassment for one night.....

The Rock:Fine, The Rock has had his fun but just know that you brought this on yourself!

Both men look at each other and let out huge smiles and chuckle before hugging each other in the middle of the ring, Mick Foley raises The Rocks arm and parades the ring holding it high

Mick Foley: Ladies and gentlemen, Breakdowns pick: THE ROCK! Good luck in your big match tonight Rock, i wish you the best of luck.

The Rock:It will be a pleasure working with you again Mick, The Rock will continue to lay the Breakdown each and every week!

IFFFFFFFFF YAAAAAAAAAA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK!

Mick Foley: AND SOCK!

Both: ARE COOKIN'

Mick leaves the ring laughing as The Rock goes to the top rope to taunt for the crowd while XWL fades to a commercial break.....

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_smdwn071102-60
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Official Draft Board

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
D'Angelo Dinero Kurt Angle
Rob Van Dam Edge
The Rock Drew McIntyre
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:49 am

So unfortunatley my laptop broke so i wont be able to promo nearly as much, not saying i wont be able too but ill have to use my bros and hes not so sharing, so ill do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:27 am

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Side note, I will comment on the Rock Foley promo soon just atm i'm very very busy with uploading a gazillion matches lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:52 am

Well, I got to say that Ted/Undertaker segment was very enjoyable from Ted‘s comedic lines at first not letting himself bringing himself down by the big loss at the PPV to Undertaker who never ended up not talking about Fn as much due to this cocky brat in the ring. This is another one of those dream fued’s that I would love to see play out. The last bit was intense, especially with Ted’s slap on the legendary Undertaker which led to Taker eventually disappearing. Interested in seeing what happens next.

Another good Rock promo Zander. I got to say my favorite part by far was when Mick used Rocks catchphrase followed by that perfect picture for Rock’s reaction. The rest was comedic, and yeah a very fun read. With Rock and Foley on the same show, one has to wonder what these two will do to the landscape of breakdown.

Oh yeah Zander congrats on beating Vice.. Or ET.. Or whatever Jeff you pinned in that match. lol!
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:04 am

Alberto Del Rio storms out of the back, dressed in street clothes without any prompt, to address the crowd...

Alberto Del Rio:
That's enough of this garbage! I'm tired of sitting in the back watching all these has beens talk about almost making love to men, hands inside asses, and of course the rest of the horrendous chronicles of the Rock -n- Sock Connection!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 RAW_920_Photo_097

Mick Foley, normally I'd come out here and complain how your bias choice just cost your brand the hottest commodity in XWL, but I understand you and Rocky miss dressing each other up, one as a masked retard and the other as a tooth fairy and going at 5 rounds with each other ALL NIGHT LONG!

The crowd actually chuckles, mostly that Del Rio was showing humor in his personality. Del Rio at this point begins slowly walks down the ramp while talking.....

So I don't take not being drafted by Foley personally. But Vickie? Really Vickie? Me and you have the same culture! The same heritage! We live the same lives! We are Latino's! And great ones at that. I do not see why, I am still un-designated? I mean Foley should have just drafted me on talent alone but as I just said he had his love buddy to secure. Vickie has NO excuse! She has drafted a man I made submit in Jericho, a completely sad excuse for a wrestler in Tyson Kidd as her first choice?! Hell! Foley and Vickie should have taken to the courts to acquire the services of Alberrrrrto Del Rrrrrrrrrioooooo!!! And I refuse to leave ringside until my face pops up on that tron, with the brand that I am on!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_RAW_920_Photo_099

Del Rio holds the mic by his side as he waits for some response.....After several seconds of waiting he beings to lift the mic to his lips until he is cut off....

Vickie Guerrero:
EXCUSE ME!!! I SAID EXCUSE ME! Alberto, you are right in that you are a valuable piece of talent in XWL now, but I was also building the future of Redemption. And I was planning on waiting as long as I could before stealing you but seeing as you've thrown yourself on display I don't have much of a choice to do anything other than.... this.....

Vickie points to the titantron, to show this image.....

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 OCCZK

The next pick for Redemption is the incomparable, Alberto Del Rio!

The crowd boo's at the announcement, but the alternative wouldn't have received a much different reaction. Alberto now stands in the ring grinning and pointing at the crowd, while cheering for himself....

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Normal_RAW_920_Photo_102

Alberto Del Rio:
Si! Si! Finally, the most desired man in pro wrestling is Redemption exclusive! And by the end of the night, I will be carrying the gold around my waist, holding the Redemption banner ALL under the name of ALBERRRRRRTO DELLLLL RRRRRIOOOOOO!!! But you ALL already knew that! Tonight, I will do what you see as impossible! I will knock out The Rock, I will make Jericho submit.....AGAIN! And of course the one feat that not even god himself can do!.....Once I win the World Championship, the reflection of the lights off these beautiful teeth and my title belt will FINALLY give Sheamus the long awaited, long deserved TAN of a lifetime! HAHA! My farewell gift to him! But in all seriousness..... Tonight, I make sure none of these 3 men will ever be a threat to my reign as champion, EVER again, tonight the reign of Mexican Royalty here in XWL begins. Finally, XWL has a champion that is rich, that is handsome, that is powerful! Finally, I achieve my destiny!

Del Rio sets the mic down on the mat and heads to the back making his preparations for the main event....

OOC: Not my best but eh! hips
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:52 am

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:12 am

SAMOA JOE VS JOHN CENA

**Samoa Joe appears on the top of the ramp with a mix reaction, the XWL fans don't know what to think of him at the moment, but the die hard wrestling fans will know of him and what he is about, they are the one cheering and coming up with the small chants of "Joe's Gonna Kill You" Joe makes it down to the ring and slides in the ring and throws up one of his arms with a small pop from the crowd. He removes his towel from around the back of his neck and puts it on the turnbuckle and awaits John Cena.

As soon as John Cena's music is blared out across the arena, there is a huge pop from the crowd, he may of been more over in the WWE, but he still got his faithful CeNation behind here in XWL. Cena arrives on the ramp with another huge pop, He has a big grin on his face, he stops and salutes the XWL Universe before, running down to the ring and sliding in. He runs at the ropes and throws his hat to the crowd, then throws up his arms with his signature pose. Cena paces around the ring and then removes his T-Shirt and throws it to the crowd.

The ref calls for the bell which is rung immediatily. Samoa Joe and John Cena stare each other down for a few seconds, both with a serious and focussed look on their faces. They begin to circle the ring, not sure what to do, holding back to wait for the right time to strike. The then go for the lock up, they push each other back and forth. Joe or Cena not giving up his lock up, before the both release, both looking the strongest here. They both for another lock up, where Samoa Joe gets Cena in a headlock, but Cena quickly reverses and get Joe in a headlock. He holds hims there for a few moments before Joe throws Cena at the ropes who comes back with a shoulder barge, but Joe doesn't move, Cena runs back at the ropes and goes for another shoulder block, but Joe doesn't move again. Cena goes for another attempt, but Joe ducks and moves behind Cena and locks in a quick sleeper hold. Joe has got it in well, but Cena uses all his strength throws the heavier Joe over his shoulder and then locks in a chinlock.

Joe and Cena trying to show each other their submission moves early on, after what they both said earlier. Cena has the chinlock locked in well and the ref is asking Joe if he gives up. Joe just stares at the ref, then Joe manages to break the grip of Cena's hands and hits a few punches to the gut of Cena. Joe is up after a few more punches connect, he carries on with the punches, vintage Joe here. The punches push Cena into the corner, then Joe unloads with a flurry of punches, Cena becomes dazed, but just a Joe stops, Joe hits his signature enzurghi type kick to the side of Cena's head.

John Cena drops to the bottom rope in the corner. Samoa Joe walks away but looks back and looks to have something planned here. He runs with pace at Cena and, OUCH hits him with the boot to the face. He steps back and throws his arm up, to a average pop from the crowd, but Joe is unfazed. Joe turns back to Cena who is up in the corner. Joe goes to him and lifts him up on the top turnbuckle and climbs with him, looking for a top rope suplex here. Joe is looks like he is going for a top rope northen lights here. He lifts Cena but Cena manages to get a couple of kidney punches to Joe who lets go. Cena then pushes Joe down with his boot. Cena is up on the top turnbuckle and is looking for a axe handle as he comes down, but as quick as lightning, Joe comes running with a boot, and John Cena falls right onto it. Joe goes for the cover.

KICKOUT..

that was a close call, Cena is lucky that he didnt lose some teeth there. Joe picks Cena up and Irish whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Cena ducks, and comes back off the other ropes and Joe goes for another clothesline, but Cena ducks again, and comes back off the other ropes. Cena and Joe go for a clothesline together and knock each other to the ground. The are both out, so the ref has no choice but start the count out.

The are both nearly up here using each other to get to their feet.

The are both up and exchange, lefts and rights, before Cena gets the upper hand and throws Joe into the corner. He then runs at Joe and hits a clothesline into the corner and Joe comes out the corner dazed as John Cena climbs the turnbuckle and comes down on Joe with a legdrop to the back of the head. Cena goes for the cover.

KICKOUT!!

Joe managed to kickout there. Cena looks a little surprised. Cena picks Joe up and hits a body slam, then picks him up again and hits a Russian leg sweep. Cena. He trying to gather himself here. Cena picks Joe up, but is met with a knife edge chop, then another one. Cena is dazed and whilst Cena is holidng head, Joe has gone top rope, but Cena is quickly there and hits Joe off down to the outside with a sickening thud. Cena rests on the ropes as the ref is counting Joe out here.

John Cena see's Joe trying to get into the ring, soe John Cena goes for something unfamiliar and runs at Joe and goes for a baseball slide, Joe is quick and moves and Cena slides to the outside to break the count. Joe hits a few chops then irish whips towards the steps, but Cen reverses and sends Joe crashing into the steps. He picks Joe up and rolls him in the ring, Joe is only just up to his feet but seems a bit out on his feet here. Joe manages to go for a hard hitting punch, but Cena ducks a sweeps the legs of Joe, then out of nowhere.....

STF, STF!!! is Joe going to be able to get out, Cena said he would make Joe tap tonight. Joe is trying to find the ropes. He is using all this strengh to get to the ropes, Cena breaks the hold and drags Joe back to lock it in again, but Joe manages to turn over and kick Cena to the gut and as Cena goes for a punch, Joe ducks and out of nowhere like Cena, he locks in the the REAR NAKED CHOKE!!!!

Cena is trying hold on, he is fading, but just as it looks like he is out, he manages to use his strength to push himself up and he gets himself to the ropes for the ref to break the hold. Joe doesn't let go, the ref counts before Joe lets go. He looks frustrated and angry. He picks Cena up quick and throws him to the corner and lifts him up, and then grabs Cena and hits the
MUSCLEBUSTER!!!!!!!!

he goes for the pin

3 NO!!!!!

Cena got his foot on the rope just in time. Joe still cant believe it, he grabs the ref in anger. But before Cena has chance to get his breath back, Joe picks him up and hits the CHIMERA-PLEX, with a bridge at the end, the ref counts

3!!!!

Joe picks up the win on his debut here, a huge win here.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:37 am

Great promo sem, maybe Del Rio does have a sense of humor clap

also credit to Jiggas on two big wins Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:38 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Great promo sem, maybe Del Rio does have a sense of humor clap

also credit to Jiggas on two big wins Very Happy

clap
Great Match Jiggas, it was A LOT of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next