Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011

Go down 
+11
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
Vee is Me
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Zander
Jiggas
Alan
Kyle
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 KzDZj

Live From - Portland, Oregon

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwltysonkiddXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlmikeknox
Tyson Kidd Vs Mike Knox

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlultimatewarriorXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwltripleh
The Ultimate Warrior Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlyoshitatsuXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwldaveyrichards
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Davey Richards

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwltylerblackXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlsheltonbenjamin
Tyler Black Vs Shelton Benjamin

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlhomicideXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwldavidotunga
Homicide Vs David Otunga

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdowncodyXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlmatthardy
Cody Rhodes Vs Matt Hardy

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdownmadisonXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlnatalya
Madison Rayne Vs Natalya

No Disqualification Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlreymysterioXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwldolphziggler
Rey Mysterio Vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlshawnmichaelsXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlsting
Shawn Michaels Vs Sting

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdownchrisheroXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlkurtangle
Chris Hero Vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlthemizXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlkazarian
The Miz Vs Kaz

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlkofikingstonXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlchristian
Kofi Kingston Vs Christian

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwltherockXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlgailkim
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdownalbertoXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlmarysedivas
The Rock & Gail Kim Vs Alberto Del Rio & Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwldrewmcintyreXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlalexshelley
Drew McIntyre Vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlchavoguerreroXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlkane
Chavo Guerrero Vs Kane

Triple Threat Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlaustinariesXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwldanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Breakdowndaniels
Austin Aries Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Daniels

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdownmisticoXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlmrmitb
Mistico Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlwadebarrettXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwljustingabriel
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlteddibiaseXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlrandyortonic
Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel Vs Ted Dibiase & Randy Orton

Normal Divas Number One Contenders Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlmichellemccoolXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwltrish
Michelle McCool vs Trish Stratus

Normal Number One Contenders Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlmvpXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Breakdownsheamus
MVP Vs Sheamus

Last edited by E/T on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Breakdown opens to a huge ovation fans cheering wildly and we’re taken to the commentators once again.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 123er7

JR: Hello folks good ole JR Jim Ross here along side my broadcast partners Jerry The King Lawler and Joey Styles. We want to welcome you to yet another amazing edition of Breakdown. Fresh off the heels of our biggest pay-per-view of the year one questions on everyones mind, just what are the thoughts of everyone after that intense world Championship match? Especially in particular Montel Vontavious Porter, Mvp.
King: That’s for sure JR. Everyone involved in the match had everything to gain and a lot to lose but, nobody more than Mvp. After all, just a few months ago, he had won the title from Sheamus, then lost it the next ppv to Evan Bourne, who we all know is missing. So, it’s safe to say Mvp has had a lot to gain and even more to lose if he didn’t come out the victor.

The camera cuts over to Joey Styles as he offers his thoughts on the matter

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Joey%20Styles

Styles: That’s for sure guys but, if I know Mvp like I do, he’ll bounce back before you know it. He’s a fighter and he’ll do anything and everything in his power to be on top once again. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to issue a challenge tonight.

King laughs

King: Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would challenge for the title after going through a match like that. If I were him, I’d want to stay as far away from that title as I can. If he does otherwise.. Well.. God help hi..

Suddenly as he goes to finish speaking the camera cuts to the entrance way as Mvp’s music fills the arena.

Styles: Welp, it looks like you were wrong there King.. Mvp is here after all.. One questions for sure.. What’s his frame of mind after last nights amazing match..

The crowd begins chanting loudly for Montel as the arena sits still for a few moments

Suddenly, Mvp rushes out onto the stage and the crowd burst into cheers

Smiling heavily he rushes down the ramp and throws his hands into the air and quickly down as a rush of pyro goes off

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Mvpgetshispyroback

Montel rushes down the ramp way, fans patting his back as he makes his way in the ring. Pacing around slowly, he holds his head up high and lightly smiles before walking over and grabbing a mic.

Smirking he stands in the middle of the ring and then looks around before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHQuDsOWBuAkoycHSWyaEqX1i_JjIu6IcH1V4Qu-m0jK_RtaZl-g

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Wwe-friday-night-smackdown-20101202031322373-000

Montel: Man! I thought I had it y’all. I’ve done things before I never thought I could do in that match, but man those two took me to my limits! As much as I don’t like them, or may have had issues with them in the past, y’all gotta give it up for Sheamus and the NEW World Champion Chris Jericho.

Montel: Now, I know what y’all are thinking.. Don’t worry about it Mvp, you’ll get your shot, all you gotta do is work your way back up again. Well, I’m here to tell you guys that as usual, I’m a fightah and I’m not gonna give up until I once again, get my shot at the World Championship. Before I do that though, I just wanna make one thing perfectly clear…

Mvp slowly paces around the ring before stopping and looking into the camera

Montel: Chris, while we may have had our problems in the past, I have got to give it to you homie! You took me.. And Sheamus, to our limits bro. As much as you’ve given me a reason to hate you man, I just can’t do it. At least, not tonight. You showed me tonight, that if you have heart, and will power, that you can achieve ANYTHING. & I’m here to tell you now, that I’ve got the heart.. And I, DEFINITELY have got the will power bro.

Montel: Now, I know there’s going to be a lot of people back their demanding their shot at the title and well, that’s fine but, not before I issue a little challenge of my own. Last night, y’all saw a new Mvp, an Mvp that had to fight tooth and nail, to prove that he deserved to be your champion. Now, seeing as y’all know I’m a fighting man, I’ve decided to issue a little challenge.

Mvp paces around the ring and slowly rest against the turnbuckle briefly, before walking again. He smirsk and raises his mic

Montel: Sheamus, I got a proposition for you brother.. I say, that given the lengths we went to last night, how about we give these fans another show?! I say that tonight on Breakdown, it’s you and me in a match, to determine the #1 contender babay! We both know there’s people that are in the back that won’t agree with it, that will say that we don’t deserve it bro but, we PROVED last night, that we do. So, bro, what do you say?!

The crowd begins cheering loudly as Mvp smirks and exchanges looks towards a few fans

Mvp walks around a moment and raises his mic again

Montel: Aw come on man, I know you’re back there.. What’d you say?!

The crowd begins chanting shamus, shamus, Sheamus.

The arena sits in pure silence for a few moments. Mvp slowly shakes his head and turns to give the mic back to the ring announcer.

When suddenly Chavo Guerrero’s music fills the arena

As the camera pans around, Chavo emerges from the curtain moments later. Looking towards the ring he glares and shakes his head as he walks down to the ring mic in hand

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 pm

[Chavo]
Before I say what I came out here to say, I wanna assure everyone here tonight that.. It's not what you think. I'm not out here to talk down to you guys or, talk down to that man in the ring. But I DID however come down to talk with you, MVP. You see I watched your match at Final Stand and I gotta say I'm impressed. You remind me of myself, last night infact. I entered the money in the bank match and I gave it my all. I destroyed my body time and time again in that match and walked away with nothing but weeks and weeks worth of painful agony shoved into the space of a single match. I'm not angry about it though, what's done is done. But, I felt the need to come out here and tell you that although you lost your match just now, both myself and these fans appreciate what you did. I wanna be the first to come out here, shake your hand, and congratulate you on one hell of a match.

**The crowd look at Chavo in astonishment, wondering if they're witnessing a new side to Chavo.**

**Chavo reaches his hand out to MVP, wanting to shake hands as a sign of respect. MVP, looking confused and suspicious, hesitantly reaches his hand out to shake Chavo's hand. The men shake hands and MVP's face loses the worried look it once had. MVP lets out a sigh of relief and smiles at the sight of a seemingly changed Chavo Guerrero. As MVP tries to pull away from the handshake, he struggles to release and looks up at Chavo. Chavo now has an evil grin on his face as he slowly raises his head to look MVP right in the eyes. A slow nod signals that Chavo has more in mind than a handshake as he pulls MVP towards him by the hand and strikes him in the head with his microphone.**

**The crowd start to break out in loud boos and chants at Chavo, hating this man for what he's just done. Chavo grins at the crowd, setting them off even more, before turning back to MVP. **

**As MVP rises to his feet, Chavo stands behind him ready to strike and he does. Turning around, MVP gets pounded with several strong punches to the head, sending him stumbling back to the other side of the ring. Chavo grabs MVP by the shoulder and the back and with all his force, shoves him shoulder first into the turnbuckle post. MVP staggers back, his shoulder damaged and his body weak. He falls to the floor in the center of the ring, layed flat out. A look of accomplishment spreads across Chavo's face, now noticing that MVP is lying down in the center of the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle slowly and looks around, taking in the fans bad reactions and loving every second of it. He sits on top of the turnbuckle and reflects upon what he's about to do. Once more looking down at MVP, his expression turns from pride, to aggression. Chavo won't stop until he's done the damage and dives with all his force into the air, landing on MVP with a powerful frogsplash. After this brutal attack from out of nowhere, Chavo rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic before re-entering the ring and speaking his mind.**

[Chavo]
You people truely amaze me. Seriously? You believed that? I can't believe I'm saying it but, I gave you guys too much credit! MVP however, I can't say the same for you.. I respect you? Really? I couldn't respect you less right now. I'm fed up of people like you taking my opportunities and wasting them! People like you who don't even deserve a damn place in this company anyway! I've paved my way here, and where's MY title shot?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 12

[Chavo]
Let's go back to last night, the Money in the Bank ladder match. This match happens once a year and should be filled with the best up and coming superstars mixed with the finest veterans in the business. One of those two were right this year I guess.. Clearly I'm referring to myself, the most talented and experienced veteran that this place has to offer. But Rob Van Dam, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger.. Wow. That's all I've got to say, I mean.. those kids are NOTHING compared to me. They shouldn't have been allowed in the same damn ring as me! I know what you're gonna say. RVD won the match, the best man won, right? Wrong. Any talentless rookie can get lucky and grab a title from the top of a ladder! That requires about as much skill as entertaining the mindless drones known as the XWL fans.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 13

[Chavo]
So I figure, why not just take what's mine? Hell, I entered Money in the Bank with one goal in mind and that was to take the World Title, the thing that rightfully should've been mine in the first place. Oh yeah, I'm still coming after that world title. And at any time, the person who's holding that title, should watch themselves. That title is my destiny, and I WILL continue on the path to my destiny. Granted, the shortcut on my path has been blocked. But I WILL make it to the place I'm going. And I don't care who or what stands in my path. Hell, I'd rip through each and every one of you if that's what it takes. Which brings me to you.. MVP.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 14

[Chavo]
You think I didn't hear what you had to say at Final Stand? You wanna talk about me and my attitude? I'd say watch your back but let's face it, it's pretty impossible to with you lying on the floor, too hurt to get up, isn't it? Nobody disrespects me, like you did. Nobody underestimates me, like you did. And NOBODY talks about me.. like you did. See, that's not the only reason that I'm out here. You just wasted the opportunity that I've been deserving of for TOO LONG! So I'm doing what a real man does, I'm proving a point. I'm proving that you can't hang with the big dogs MVP. You shouldn't be anywhere near the world title scene. But me? Well it speaks for itself, doesn't it? The man that just got taken out was placed in a world title match. I, stand above you, better than you'll ever be. You do the math.. but I WILL get a world title shot. And If I'm not given one? I'll do whatever I have to do to TAKE that world title.

[Chavo]
MVP.. this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 17

**The crowd is continuing to grow louder and louder with boos as Breakdown is brought to a hault. . Chavo exits the ring and slowly walks down the ramp with his back to MVP, ignoring the fans' comments and insults as he walks by them, smiling at the damage he has just caused.**
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

**Breakdown comes back from commercials and is now backstage. We are in the equipment room which has many spare parts for rings, barricades etc. The camera then moves to a shock when Kevin Steen appears from behind one of the barricades. He has a sinister smile on his face and looks pleased he scared the cameraman. Steen bangs on the barricade with an angry face which startles the cameraman again who looks to leave, but Kevin signals him to turn the camera back to him.**

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 3021boz

[Kevin Steen]
Don't go anywhere, Don't move a muscle of you will regret it. Well, Well, Well, Mr Wrestling has arrived in XWL, yes that is me Kevin Steen for all the stupid retards that are watching. On Final Stand you may have all seen the little video package of yours truly. If you didn't then go onto the XWL website and watch it because it shows you what I am all about. Many people are shocked, disgusted, appalled that I have returned to wrestling after recent events of last year in ROH.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Rutb7s

Well I don't listen to what people tell me, I don't do as I am told, I took a little break to think, to think about what I did, but you know what I realise that I have changed. I am not the young wrestler who came out to put on a show, to wrestle the way you want me to, the way every expects. Maybe I am sick, maybe I am somewhat mentally psychotic, but I do not care, I do not care if you fans boo me, hurl abuse at me, hurl garbage, even spit on me, because you know why? Because I love it, I love the hate, I feed off the hate you show me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 U5zsx

Why XWL? Why come here? Well its simple, It was the first company to offer me a goddamn contract in months, there were other companies that looked but was scared off, there was companies who just wouldn't be able to handle me. So I come here to XWL, where I just heard that there are a few wrestlers and members not happy that I am here, I am looking at you now, this face that stares at you is cold and I have no remorse and if you have a problem, I am sure that I can help you out. When I say help you out I mean help you out of your crappy life and end it right here, right now.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 2sboqvr

I was going come to come down to the ring tonight, I was going to get on the house mic and give you all a big speech, but then I thought, NO, I think I will let you wait to see Kevin Steen in action, But this is a little warning, actually no, this is a big warning, to every single person in XWL, superstar, agent, management, commentator, whomever, I don't care if you get in my way I will KILL you all to get to where I want to go. So as I leave that fresh in your minds maybe I will see you all later, or maybe I won't, thats the good thing about me is I do what I want.

**Steen stares at the screen for a few moments before standing up and then begins to walk towards the door but stops as the camera is following his every movement. Steen looks at the camera with a sick twisted smile, then before you know it he runs a takes out the cameraman with a clothesline, the camera drops to the floor and is pointing at Steen beating the cameraman to a bloody pulp, then he rips the cameraman's shirt off and with his bloody hands leaves two handprints of the cameraman's back as he set him up for a move.

Steen hits a devastating Package PileDriver to the concrete floor leaving the cameraman motionless, Steen then gets onto the floor with his face right into to the camera and rubs his bloody hands across his face then the camera fades to black.**
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Dibs never fighting Steen O.o

Nah but seriously nice promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 pm

zander14rfc wrote:

What about the opening gr8

mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Fn wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

What about the opening gr8

mischief

Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Opening Promo

Love the start of this with the commentators hyping up what occurred and then a disappointed MVP coming out to kick off the show. Nice heart felt emotional speech by Montel praising the other competitors in that match. MVP then challenging Sheamus to a number one contenders match tonight???!!

dance

But SHEAMUS DOESN'T COME OUT? OH MY GOD!

CHAVO?

Oh my god epic face turn cartman happy

Really awesome way to turn Chavo being so nice to MVP after such a hard loss at Final Stand. Aww how nice a handshake....WAIT A MINUTE? CHAVO JUST SWERVED US ALL!? Oh my god poor MVP Sad cartman sad

Then an epic heel promo by Chavo making Krzy smile wherever he is. Amazing way to kick off the show and I cannot wait until we see where this Chavo/MVP thing goes from here!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 pm

E/T wrote:
Opening Promo

Love the start of this with the commentators hyping up what occurred and then a disappointed MVP coming out to kick off the show. Nice heart felt emotional speech by Montel praising the other competitors in that match. MVP then challenging Sheamus to a number one contenders match tonight???!!

dance

But SHEAMUS DOESN'T COME OUT? OH MY GOD!

CHAVO?

Oh my god epic face turn cartman happy

Really awesome way to turn Chavo being so nice to MVP after such a hard loss at Final Stand. Aww how nice a handshake....WAIT A MINUTE? CHAVO JUST SWERVED US ALL!? Oh my god poor MVP Sad cartman sad

Then an epic heel promo by Chavo making Krzy smile wherever he is. Amazing way to kick off the show and I cannot wait until we see where this Chavo/MVP thing goes from here!
Embarassed

troll

Zander14Rfc wrote:
Good job Smile

Damn straight gr8

mischief
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:23 pm

The camera fades into an into an interview taken earlier today.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 PpzqL

[Jeremy]
Hey guys and gals! This is Jeremy live from the home of ex wrestler AJ Styles with this exclusive interview. Now hello AJ thanks for letting me conduct this interview today…

[AJ Styles]
Hey no problem man anytime, it’s a pleasure to be on the show.

[Jeremy]
Ok so AJ what have you been doing with yourself since your retirement from professional wrestling?

[AJ Styles]

Well professional wrestling took up a lot of my time and didn’t allow me to spend much time with my family so they are my top priority now; my boy is turning 4 soon so he is getting a lot of attention. Also now I have time to do more work outside of wrestling like interviews, photo shoots. Oh yeah another thing since I left XWL I have been seen my some of the best doctors in the united states and I went for an operation 3 weeks ago and I got told my results would be arriving today so if all goes well then my injury which I sustained at no escape will hopefully be healed and back to good. The doctors warned me about going for this operation because apparently it has only a 30% chance of success but I am young and I can’t afford to have my life hindered by one match.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 UMRqo

[Jeremy]
So if this surgery is successful what are your future plans in the professional wrestling business?

[AJ Styles]
Well obviously I would love to return to the one thing I believe in, my passion lies with wrestling and I'm sure all the fans would love to see me, the phenomenal one make his big return to XWL. I've been watching final stand and it's been a great show so far but it is lacking something, it is lacking one superstar......a certain phenomenal superstar. Look, I am willing to do anything it takes to get back and fighting fit so I will make a return.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Wvr43

[Jeremy]
Wow so there is going to be a return for AJ Styles?

*AJ buts his hand on Jeremys shoulder and begins to laugh*

[AJ Styles]
There have been a lot of wrestlers in this business who have had to go through worse injuries than me and have all made terrific comebacks so I dont see why I should be held back when I can and will get through this little stage in my career. I will make a return and hopefully if this surgery goes well it will be sooner rather than later.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 V0FFZ

*AJ's phone begins to vibrate so he gets it out of his pocket to reveal he has a text message*

[AJ Styles]
The hospital just text me and its news about my surgery and if I am ever going to be able to compete in wrestling again.

*AJ then begins to read out the text message*

[AJ Styles]
Dear Mr AJ Styles, this text message is regarding your recent surgery last week. The doctors worked for 6 hours straight and upon reading recent reviews from the doctors, I have been informed to tell you that the surgery was a.....
Look i've got to go theres something i need to do so thank you for this interview i hope you got everything you wanted but right now i've got to be somewhere.

*AJ begins to rush off and in the distance he is heard on the phone and it sounds like he is ringing to book a taxi as the camera goes back to JR and Jerry Lawler live at breakdown.*

[JR]
Bah gawd King did you just see that? I wonder what the results of the surgery were, and also where he went off to in such a rush....

[Jerry Lawler]
Well hopefully it can only mean good things for AJ and it would be great to see him stepping into the ring once again, he had such potention for a young superstar it would be such a shame to see all that go to waste.

*The camera slowly pans away from Jerry Lawler and begins to show shots of the live audience.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 pm

*The theme song of X-Treme Champion and Mr. Money in the Bank hits as the fans go absolutely nuts. RVD walks out onto the stage to possibly his biggest pop from the crowd in his XWL career, he seems to have really gained the fans support after coming out on top in both of his matches at Final Stand III. He has a noticeable limp and seems to have injured ribs, but he soldiers on. He has his title around his waist and is carrying a MITB briefcase that has been customized for RVD himself, he stops at the end of the ramp to soak in the crowds reaction and holds his briefcase high in the air for the fans to see.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 YHTXt

*Instead of getting into the ring RVD begins to high five fans, just like he did in ECW he circled the ring high fiving as many fans as possible. Once he does a whole lap of the ring interacting with the fans he takes off his title and puts it on the ring mat alongside his briefcase, he gets into the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 4p4e5

*RVD picks up his case and title again, he has his title over his shoulder and the case in his hand. Now he has a microphone in the other hand, once his music stops he pauses to hear the crowds cheering yet again.*

[Rob Van Dam] Thank you, thank you so much. You guys don't know how much it means to me when I hear your cheers and support. If it wasn't for you fans then I wouldn't have had the courage to go out there and win Money in the Bank! The opportunity of a lifetime, I can't believe it, seriously. After my match with Kaz, after Jack Swagger tried to take me out I thought he did just that. I was sitting in the trainers room getting stitched up, thinking about my missed opportunity. But then as I was sitting in the room, I could hear you, I could hear the fans cheering and I thought to myself "I can't let them down" I couldn't let Jack Swagger take my moment that I have worked all of my life for away from me. There was nobody that could stop me from winning that match.

[Rob Van Dam] First off I wanna' address Kazarian, I have to give you a ton of credit, dude. You earned my respect at Final Stand and took me to my limit just like I took you to your limit, it could've gone either way, but it didn't matter because that match stole the show. It would be my honour to face you again. I don't regret for a second accepting that second match for Final Stand, it was a risk but I'm proud I took it. I can tell that Kazarian will be a champion in no time, you're the definition of a rising star, I guarentee it.

*A little chant for Kaz is heard.*

[Rob Van Dam] There was many times in the Money in the Bank ladder match where I thought "this is it, it's over" but I just kept on fighting and fighting, and hey, look how it paid off. Speaking of Money in the Bank, check out the case! I couldn't deal with a boring plain case, I need my case to look like the Whole F'n Show! I had it airbrushed by my good friend Joe Holland, who also airbrushes my attires, check him out. But you know, managing to fight off three other guys to win Money in the Bank might be the biggest accomplishment of my 21 year career. I can cash this briefcase in anything within the next year, and bam! Instant World Title match, I mean, I could cash in this briefcase to face Chris Jericho RIGHT NOW. What do you guys think?

*The fans go nuts as RVD laughs to himself.*

[Rob Van Dam] That sure would be good, but I think I'm gonna wait a while to cash this bad boy in. I still have my X-Treme Title to keep me going. So tonight is the debut of Mistico, and apparently I have been hand picked to face this guy in his debut here in XWL. I know Mistico has been a huge star in Mexico, I mean, the guy is like the Shawn Michaels of Mistico. Him debuting in XWL is a big deal, and I can't wait to see what he's made of in the ring tonight. I know he might have high hopes, but Mistico is going to regret it when he finds out what RVD is made of. He may have been the man in Mexico, but now he has to deal with the Whole F'n Show. ROB VAN DAM!

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 BreakdownmisticoXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwlmrmitb
Mistico Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

*The camera cuts backstage to where a clearly less than happy Wade Barrett is shown.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 ETT6S

*As the crowd respond in their usual manner at the sight of Barrett with jeers and boos, the camera pans back slightly revealing XWL interviewer Angela Fong is shown standing by with a microphone in a rare appearance.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 IrdjX

[Angela Fong] Wade Barrett, last night in the biggest Pay-Per-Piew of the year Final Stand III, you were defeated by Ted Dibiase in a Last Man Standing match after he rendered you incapable of answering a 10 count. Many people see this as an upset given your past... but the world wants to know what is your response to losing last night and what's next for Wade Barrett?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 C3MsY

[Wade Barrett] Last night was a fluke and everybody knows it. It's common knowledge that I once again dominated and humiliated Ted Dibiase in our match but he got lucky and hit me with what people in the fighting business call a "Flash KO". Basically, what that means is Ted got a lucky hit on me and I was down for the count no matter my condition. Ability, strength, strategy, damage and fatigue don't come into it when you're hit with a Flash KO. You're down for the count no matter what and that's exactly what happened last night. If you or anyone else thinks otherwise I suggest you re-watch the match footage with your glasses on. Ted was lucky and that's the end of it.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 CDDf1

[Wade Barrett] As for what's next for Wade Barrett? What I said last night still stands. I'm moving on to the next level in XWL. I've wasted enough time with Ted Dibiase and now it's my time to get the glory I deserve. With Justin Gabriel by my side we will become the faces of this company and this business as a whole. I've said it enough times in the past but now it's our moment to rise to the top of the XWL mountain and claim the success we rightfully deserve.

[Angela Fong] But Wade... earlier today a tag team match was announced - Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel vs Ted Dibiase & the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton. It looks like you're not getting away from Ted just yet!

*Wade is in disbelief at this and responds in an aggressive tone.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Da9ee

[Wade Barrett] Are you serious?!? The management of this place needs to realize that putting me in matches with low-lifes like Ted Dibiase is only holding me back. It's limiting me and preventing me from showcasing my true ability to the world. I am championship material and a main eventer while Ted Dibiase shouldn't even be on television. But Randy Orton? That's something we can work with. When Justin and I dominate the Intercontinental Champion the world will have no choice but to sit up and take notice. When a world class caliber wrestler like Randy Orton is defeated by our hand, nobody can be blind to our greatness any longer... it's just not possible. Maybe then we'll start getting our championship opportunities.

*A slight glimpse of the usually ever-present smirk emerges onto Barrett's face.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 JIbio

[Wade Barrett] Maybe then we can start ushering in this new era XWL needs so badly. With guys like Sheamus, MVP and Chris Jericho hogging the spotlight it shows how low this company has sunk. Who wants to see a washed-up has-been semi-rockstar, a wannabe gangster and an albino ginger Irishman wrestle? Is this a comedy show? I don't think so... This is a sport of legends. A business where legacies are made and remembered for generations... The greatness one can accomplish in this industry knows no-bounds... but right now the main event is clogged up with trash. And that needs to change. It will change. It's just a matter of when...

[Angela Fong] Back on-topic here Wade... last night you promised to end the career of Ted Dibiase. Will you look to finish the job tonight? That way he'll be out of the picture for good.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 D2Yu7

[Wade Barrett] Actually, I have a choice for Ted Dibiase. It's up to him what he does tonight. He can either come out to that ring for the tag match and I'll finish what I started... I've made sure that comfy, warm hospital bed is still available... or he can stay backstage in safety and let Justin Gabriel and I go about our business with Randy Orton...

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 SA3B8

[Wade Barrett] If Ted does stay backstage... I may even consider letting him carry on with his pathetic excuse of a career unscathed while I rise to the very top. He's almost completely irrelevant to me now as he will never be a main eventer... but if he does show up tonight, I'll be more than happy to get some redemption for Final Stand and it won't be a pretty sight.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 6udeg

[Wade Barrett] Now excuse me, I have a match to get ready for...

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 ABSvu

*Wade walks out of view of the camera and makes a quick exit in the direction of the locker rooms as the screen slowly fades to black for a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Tyson Kidd is the first to enter, strolling down to the ring, a big cocky smile on his face. He yells at some guy in the crowd on his way down the ramp. He jumps over the rope and hops up onto the turnbuckle, and stares across the arena. Then, Knox's music hits. The barbaric monster of a man walks down the ramp with an intense look on his face. He steps into the ring, never taking his eyes off Tyson. The bell rings.

The two men start out locking up. Mike Knox easily overpowers Kidd, putting him in a headlock. He lifts him up and scoops slams him. Tyson Kidd is physically shaken by the impact from the slam, but continues to fight back. He manages to land a dropkick on Knox, and scales the turnbuckle, preparing for an elbow drop. Tyson leaps into the air and aims his elbow right for the heart of Knox, but he has the werewithall to roll out of the way, with Kidd landing right on his arm, clutching it in pain. For most of the match, Knox would focus on this arm, twisting and attacking it constantly.

Eventually though, Kidd begins to fight back, hitting a wheel kick which stumbles the huge man. Knox comes back and goes for a clothesline. Kidd ducks him, and bounces off the ropes. He flies through the air, knocking down Knox with a flying wheel kick. Kidd then locks on the sharpshooter. Knox claws and fights to reach the ropes, but it is in vain. Knox is forced to tap and Tyson Kidd wins.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

*As we return to Breakdown Kane is in the ring with a microphone to what seems like some sort of a memorial service.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00025%7E45
[Kane]
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention here please? This is the funeral for my brother, The Undertaker. I'd like to thank you all for coming out here tonight, but sadly our parents were not able to make it. They were killed in a horrible fire when we were just young boys. Now, you all know my brother and I have had our....differences in the past, but it's time to put all of that away now. You know, The Undertaker was always a great brother. Always over shadowing me, putting me in the corner, giving me an opportunity to wear a mask every time I was in the ring. He even let me spent my whole until childhood inside, alone, battered, beaten, and stricken. He was in a terrible situation at Final Stand, which led to his down fall. That situation was.................. ME!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00026%7E46
[Kane]
THAT'S RIGHT! I ENDED MY BROTHER! Finally, after thirty years, he got what was COMING to HIM. There has never been a more sweeter moment in my life than what happened at Final Stand. When I smacked Undertaker in the head in the urn, I was able to see the light. When I threw The Undertaker off the stage and into the fire, the light, it seemed to come close to me. Closer and closer it came, but when I looked down. When I looked down and saw The Undertaker on fire and rolling in his own pain, the light came at me faster. Fast, and faster! Soon, I was there. I was right there at the light. If I took one inch closer, I would be there, but I TURNED IT DOWN.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00027%7E47
[Kane]
You see, I like myself. You people might look at me and think I'd want to change my ways. You people look at me and say "who wants to be a monster?" Well, I WANT to be a MONSTER. I LOVE being a MONSTER. And ONLY a MONSTER like ME can take out someone like The Undertaker. Now, you all probably look at me as a bad person for what I did to my own brother at Final Stand. Well, guest what? I am the GOOD guy in this! I took the murderer out of here. You all should be looking up to ME! XWL Management seems to realize this, as I seem to be on the poster of Bad Blood. THAT is what I DESERVE! I am a HERO!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00028%7E44
[Kane]
But we are here to honor The Undertaker, right? Alright, so let's find some good things to say about him, huh? *Kane pauses for a moment.* That's right, there is NOTHING GOOD to say about HIM. I did everyone a FAVOR at Final Stand! I got rid of The Undertaker, and this place will be much.....much....much.....better! And now, I can FINALLY focus on something ELSE! And that very thing is the title that is rightfully MINE! The Intercontinental Championship. I was SCREWED out of the title by The Undertaker! What kind of a coward has to beat the champion after he was beaten down to win a match? If it wasn't for The Undertaker, I would be champion this VERY day!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00029%7E44
[Kane]
I DESERVE that championship! I'm putting Wade Barrett, Justin, Ted DiBiase, and Randy Orton on NOTICE! That is my CHAMPIONSHIP. And when the time is right, I'm coming to take it BACK HOME! Now, on to something else. My opponent for tonight also his some history with The Undertaker. But I also have some history with this man. That man is none other than Chavo Guerrero, the next unforgettably soul in my path of DESTRUCTION, PAIN, and AGONY. Now, Chavo has been on the other side of me multiple times in the past, and they haven't end well, now haven't they, Chavo?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00031%7E45
[Kane]
Now Chavo, a littler earlier tonight, you seemed to be more assertive. You seem to be tired of this so called "dis respect." You claim that you deserve a title shot? Chavo, you don't even deserve to stand in the same ring as I do! I DESERVE a title shot, not you! And as a matter of fact I'll prove it in this very ring tonight. Chavo, much like every other time we have fought in this ring, I will bring you down to your KNEES! I will make you swim in your own pool of BLOOD before I finish you. Chavo, for you, you are just in the wrong PLACE at the wrong TIME! And Chavo, if you try to cheat just once in are match, I'll crush every bone in your body and send you straight down to HELL! Chavo, I'm pretty sure there is another spot for you right next to my brother, The Undertaker.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00033%7E46
[Kane]
You see, I'm doing all of you people multiple favors in such little time? How could I be a bad guy? I took a murderer out of this company, and tonight I am going to take a dirt cheater out of this company that gets a job based on his family's legacy! Speaking of families, what a nice family he has. They seem to be close with each other, and they some very close friends? Right? The LEGENDARY GUERRERO FAMILY! Well tonight, I am going to smash that LEGACY. Just like the DiBiase's! And, while we're on family, how about we take a look at my family, wait, that's right, WHAT FAMILY? THE UNDERTAKER, took that AWAY from ME! So why should the Guerrero's and the DiBiase's have a FAMILY? Why do they deserve what I DON'T have? Are they better people than I am? NO! The Guerrero's have lied, cheated, and stolen throughout their lives, and the DiBiase's have used their money to get every they want in the lives!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Vlcsnap-00032%7E44
[Kane]
So, XWL, I'm putting you all on notice. Chavo, Ted, Orton, Wade, Miz, and EVERYONE else! What I did to the Undertaker last night was only the BEGINNING of ARMAGEDDON!

*Kane laughs before dropping the microphone as his theme song hits.*

*Kane and Paul walk to the back as the scene fades out.*
Back to top Go down
Vee is Me
New Talent
Vee is Me

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

[ XWL Breakdown returns from its scheduled commercial break as a familiar theme begins to play on the titantron. ]

[ The theme music for Rey Mysterio begins to play as most of the fans in the arena get up off of their feet to cheer for the returning superstar. Mysterio makes his way through the curtains as a big pop for him occurs between most of the fans in the arena tonight. He then stops at the top of the stage to look on at all of his fans. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000251985

[ Joey Styles ] Last night, the awaited return for Rey Mysterio became a reality to all of the XWL fans around the world. Not only did he make his return, but he seemed upset as he challenged Dolph Ziggler to a match. The man who put him on the shelf for quite some time.

[ The King ] I am glad Rey Mysterio is back, but I think it's a mistake to come back here and challenge someone like Dolph Ziggler. He is a true champion, and Dolph Ziggler doesn't have time to waist on someone like Rey Mysterio. He returned, good for him, but let him earn his way just like Dolph Ziggler did.

[ Jim Ross ] Put a pipe in it, King. Rey Mysterio has earned just as much as Dolph Ziggler has, maybe even more. Rey Mysterio wants revenge tonight against Dolph Ziggler, and hopefully he gets that revenge.

[ Mysterio continues to walk on after his stare down with the fans. Rey looks straight forward as he seems to have something on his mind. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000260493

[ He is still walking down, but does something unexpected and doesn't show any of his fans love. He just walks past them all looking down with an upset expression. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000269002

[ Rey Mysterio continues to make his way to the ring. He walks up the steps grabbing the microphone that sits there, but still looks bothered. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000280914

[ He makes his way into the ring, not even taunting for the fans, but begins to speak his mind. The fans stay quiet, as they seem to be wondering why Rey is acting the way he is. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000340473

[ Rey Mysterio ] For those who are unaware, I made my return to XWL last night at Final Stand. I was happy to return, but as I was driving to the arena tonight, I couldn't help but feel... disappointed in myself. I was taken out of action for four months, and I feel as if I let my fans down. All of you fans, all of you people that support me, you are like me familia. When you feel you made your familia upset, you can't help but wonder if your feelings are actually the truth. I just want to know if I let you guys down by leaving you guys the way I did. I didn't even come out here after my injury to say what happened. So if you feel like I let you down, please let me know, so I can make it up to you fans because like I said, ustedes son como mi segunda familia.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000353987

[ The fans in the arena begin to chant for Rey Mysterio, as they scream 619 over and over until Rey realizes his fans still support him. He then continues to speak his mind. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000352485

[ Rey Mysterio ] You guys honestly don't know how relieved I am now that I know you all still have my back. You guys have supported me since day one. I wouldn't be anywhere without you people... But there are some other things I came out here to talk about right now... Tonight, I have a no disqualification match with Dolph Ziggler.

[ The fans begin to boo at the name Dolph Ziggler. Rey looks on at all the fans, then waits for them to stop booing, so he can continue speaking his mind. ]

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_031910_avi_000350984

[ Rey Mysterio ] Dolph Ziggler will pay tonight. He put me on the shelf for four months, while I had to sit at home watching him with my wife and children. Tonight, I will make sure I get my revenge, so that way everyone watching at home knows that he should have been the one sitting on his couch, instead of me...

[ Mysterio drops the microphone in his hand as he makes his way out of the ring and into the backstage area. ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 am

Great promos guys love the Rey/Ziggler hype for tonights match. Good job on the RVD promo as usual, Adam and congratulations on your win over Mistico!

Lay-Cool's arrival to Breakdown should be up tomorrow if Michelle will hurry up and get here already lol

Oh and congratulations Tyson on your debut win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 am

*Natalya appears on the screen in her locker heating her neck, all of a sudden a knock is heard on the door. Upon hearing the knock her face lights up and she drops her heat pad and rushes to the door, and opens it to find...*

{Josh Matthews}
Hey Natalya ready for our interview?

*Natalya’s face drops when she realizes it’s Josh*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Joshmatthewsisatool

{Natalya}
You? But.... I thought…

{Josh Matthews}
Yeah Natalya it’s me, I know we told you that Eve was going to be the one interviewing you but she is busy right now.

{Natalya}
Oh…ok fine. I was really looking forward to having my interview with her. Hopefully we will be able to do it next week.

*Natalya gets the heat pad and puts it back to her neck*

{Josh Matthews}
Well Natalya, two weeks ago we had the pleasure of seeing you on the tron at your home in Florida. The week before that you were visiting your family in Canada. And this is all because of what happened three weeks ago when the trainers said that you needed time off from the ring to rest your neck, forcing you to forfeit your match with Mickie James, and…

{Natalya}
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Let me stop you right there. The reason why that all happened, why this happened!

*Natalya motions towards the heat pad on her neck*

{Natalya}
This is because of one person…Maryse. You see, when I made my return here after everybody thought that I would never show my face because I lost to that…coward…I had one goal, and that was to take down Lay-Cool and their cocky leader Michelle. You see I couldn’t stand her ego, and how she thought that she was better then everybody else. I..

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Screenshot2011-02-20at33709AM

{Josh Matthews}
Why did you have such a problem with Michelle?

{Natalya}
You want to know why Josh? Honestly, it’s because she reminded me of myself. I used to think that I was unbeatable, that I was the best. I let my ego get too big, and that is why I lost to Maryse…but after loosing I realized that my cockiness was my Achilles heel, so I made a vow to respect other divas and their talent, because by thinking that I was better then everyone else…well all I did was create my own downfall, cause the bigger they are the harder they fall, and that goes for ego’s too.

{Josh Matthews}
Okay back to Michelle, what is your plan to .. how did you say it? Take down Lay-Cool

{Natalya}
By doing nothing Josh, that is how. I believe that if I don’t get involved Layla will realize that she doesn’t need Michelle anymore. I respect the hell out of Layla, and it kills me to see her follow that egomaniac around every day. But that is not my problem, you see after my match with Maryse I needed something to distract myself from the real problem. And I used Michelle to do that. I was so obsessed with taking down Michelle’s ego…

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Screenshot2011-02-20at33725AM

{Josh Matthews}
To be honest, I didn’t think you were too obsessed, or at least you didn’t show it.

{Natalya}
Are you kidding Josh? Four weeks ago, poor Lalya was bullied by Vickie so much that she had to leave the stadium. I thought that that was my chance to try to convince her that she didn’t need Michelle, but I had a match so I couldn’t go after her, so I called her and asked her to come back to the arena to talk. If that is not obsessed then I don’t know what is! But…

{Josh Matthews}
Oh right! That was right before Vickie suspended you from your match with Mickie James!

{Natalya}
Yes Josh…it was.

{Josh Matthews}
Well Speaking of matches, what do you think about your match tonight?

{Natalya}
I’m looking forward to it. I was really disappointed that I couldn’t have my match because of my neck when I was supposed to all those weeks ago.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Screenshot2011-02-20at33735AM

{Josh Matthews}
What is your thinking going into the match?

{Natalya}
I’m not too worried about the match. I have other stuff on my mind right now that is more important. Such as what I am going to do to Maryse when I finally get my hands around her…I’m sorry, I mean when we finally get in the ring together.

*Natalya realizes that her fists are clenched, so she slowly takes a few deep breaths to calm down.*

{Natalya}
You know what Josh, I think we are done here.

*Natalya walks out of the locker room and the camera cuts away*

Last edited by Natalya on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 pm

We return to Breakdown, and we see a quick recap of some memorable moments that took place at Final Stand III. We then pan toward the commentary table.

[b]Jr: Truly splendid PPV, and remember ladies and gentlemen that you can actually order a replay of Final stand III. The offer will only last about a week, so you might want to order it, if for whatever reason you couldn’t see the spectacle live!

King: I might actually order it myself, just to hear myself talk on the grandest PPV of the year.

Style
: Why would you waste nearly 60 dollars just to hear yourself speak? Go get a burger or something, but seriously that’s just a waste of money. Buy it for the show, the moments. The grand feel!

King: I was there to live it Styles, remember? Or are you still having symptom’s from Sheamus’s boot?

Well after a mindless exchange between commentators, Swagger’s theme begins to play as a short replay is shown of the final moments of the male MITB ladder match at FS3.

Swagger comes out to the typical crowd, booo’ing him mostly, and Rosa is behind him. Ironically, the crowd actually cheers a bit when they see her. Swagger grins because he thinks the reaction is toward him, but it’s actually for Rosa, who happens to be carrying a Chihuahua with a color mixture of white and black.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Chihuahua

Swagger raises his hands up near the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_001

He then hops on to the apron, while Rosa slowly climbs up the steel steps. Swagger immediately requests a microphone, and he then quickly begins to speak.

Swagger: I was always raised in a household with rules. Discipline, and in the end I grew up to be the excellent man that I am. A man with principle, and soaked with honor. So, with that said, do you all believe that bad things should happen to good people? I certainly don’t, and for those new viewers, yes I am a very good person in XWL.

Crowd booo’s.

Swagger: However, like they always say. Nice guys finish last, and at Final Stand a tragedy occurred. It was so horrendous that I’m even suggesting to XWL officials the idea of completely forgetting that event. It never existed! It doesn’t deserve to be mentioned at all. In the XWL live calendar it’s No escape straight to bad blood! It’s a good plan! I mean, can you all honestly go back to that Money in the bank ladder match, and say that RVD really deserved to win that match?

Crowd cheers.

Swagger: Pathetic. It’s funny how you guys get so prepped up for these certains superstars who aren’t real characters. They act to be accepted by you all because they aren’t accepted by their usual peers. I’m the real deal, and I don’t act like someone I’m not. I’m Talented, cocky, handsome, and an ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN! I’m the United states champion for a reason, and RVD on the other hand has history of being a pothead. Don’t you guys realize the tone he uses when he speaks? It’s obvious that he gets jacked up before coming out here to get in touch with his other self, because he can’t rely on his own boring personality! In that ladder match I was dominating, throwing people from one place to the next, snapping ankles, and setting the stage up for my grand victory, but in the end victory was no meant with the great Jack Swagger.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Normal_003

Swagger: Right now I’m so frustrated, and to make it worst I wasn’t even booked tonight to take out all this furry on someone. I could quite frankly demolish anyone, or anything….

Swagger stares at Rosa, and then quickly at her little dog.

Swagger: But of course, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The XWL conspiracy against me continues, and since everyone is jealous of me, they don’t help me to bring an end to this injustice. I could be holding both Money in the bank now, and also this title. Hell, if I was Money in the bank I would have cashed it in on that same night. It’s something no one would ever expect, and it would end the show on a high note. No one wants to see Jericho win the world title for the 10th time. They want to see a new champion, and by new I mean someone who hasn’t been listed in the world title history, and that would have been a great honor for me. Final stand has that big feel of it. It’s the type of show that shouldn’t end in typical fashion like other PPV’s. It needs to have that last image that will remain in the hearts of wrestling fans for many years to come, and that triple threat match just didn’t have that, but if I was Money in the bank.. the backlash would have been…simply beautiful. We’re living in a new generation, and all these old fools continue to hog the spotlight. They just can’t hang up the boots. RVD and Jericho are both washed up has-beens from the past. Jack Swagger is the new blood!

Crowd booo’s.

Swagger: Rant Rant Rant! Yeah. I’m not ranting. I’m sharing my justified beliefs. See, right now I’m so dominant that I don’t even have a challenger for the United States championship. No one back there can compare with my personality, and of course no one can match me in wrestling technique!

"Insert crowd response here"

Swaggger: It’s the truth, and it’s unfair for a person like me to remain, how do I say… Fixated in the same spot for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The US rankings are just plain sad, I mean they rather face each other, than get 2 minutes of fame with the All American American! If I don’t get the world title shot that I deserve, then the next best option is the creation of a new title. A title dedicated to my greatness, and my kindess. I set the bar.. I make an impact that changes views of many fans of mines around the world. A title fitting for Jack Swagger would quite possibly be the greatest deed that XWL could do right about now, but will they do it? No, they rather make me suffer. Well, let me just tell you all once again that I have no challenger, and I will never have a challenger, because no one there can’t be next to me in a match and have a clear mindset to face me. The ankle lock is always looking for that new victim, and deep down in everyone’s eyes you could see the fear popping out. They know that in just a matter of second they will be flat on the ground with their ankles twisted, and you can be brave, and maybe even endure the Ankle lock once, but when’s it’s locked again you only have two options. Either tap out, and lose with the little bit of dignity that you have left, or endure again. I don’t care if I snap that ankle. I get paid to do it! That’s the problem. No one can combat this situation. It’s a helpless scene for my challengers, and no matter how hard they try they will always succumb to the pain. It’s like the seasons. We know autumn comes after summer, and winter comes after autumn and so on. We know kids grow up to become human adults, and we know acorns grow up to big oak trees. It’s all about induction, and we all know that the Ankle lock will feed on another victim once it’s locked, and that’s that. Reality is a bit cruel, but hey it is entertaining seeing people suffer, so that’s my gift to the community. They suffer, I win, and all the sadist out there smile, and that’s why I’m a good person..

to be continued by what's his name affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 pm

just lettin christian know i can do my match whenever hes ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

*The theme song of the MV3, Austin Aries hits. An uproar of negativity ensues from the crowd as he makes his way onto the stage.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Ftjdv

*Aries struts down to the ring with a confident style, Jack Swagger looks frustrated at him being interrupted. He reaches the apron, but his attention turns to an obnoxious fan who is shouting obscenities at him. Aries smirks as he goes face to face with the fan, who proceeds to flip him off, Aries laughs and rubs his beard. But suddenly he grabs a cup of beer off another fan and throws it in his face, the fan is drenched and furious as Aries smacks his hands together for a job well done and begins to get into the ring. He takes off his entrance jacket and picks up a microphone, he waits for his music to stop and he begins to speak.*

[Austin Aries] You know, Jack. I'm a man of great respect, and with respect comes honour and glory... But to get that honour and glory I deserve I need to prove myself, I need to etch my name alongside the hero's of our past. Harley Race, Ric Flair, Magnum T.A, Chris Benoit... You know where I'm going with this, don't you? You see, unlike you, I don't whine and complain about losing a match. You lost MITB, get over it, cry to someone else! Unlike you, I won at Final Stand.. You didn't make yourself look too credible as a champion did you? Every reign, no matter the length must come to an end, and Swaggie, the clock is ticking. Because I have been informed by the "powers that be" that the man himself, the MV3, A Double Austin Aries FINALLY gets what he deserves. You guessed it, Swaggie. A United States Title Shot...

*Some fans cheer at this announcement but the majority of them boo, Aries looks at Rosa and says.*

[Austin Aries] And when I beat you, neither of you will have any excuses. Because it will end like all of my other matches, with a brainbuster, knocking you out cold. No Ankle Lock or Gutwrench Powerbomb can hold a candle to that. The date is set, Jack Swaggie vs Austin Aries... One on One, man to man, and when the dust is settled you people will bare witness to history! Austin Aries putting his name on the list of prestigeous United States Championship Holders, nothing personal, just business. I'll give you props because you've had a mighty impressive run as the champion but I guarentee, this is a bondafide A Double 100% Guarentee. At Bad Blood, I WILL beat you. I WILL become the United States Champion.

*Swagger and Aries are eye to eye now, Rosa backs up awating something to happen. Swagger is seething hearing Aries' words, how dare someone step up to the plate? Swagger looks like he's ready to shut up Aries but keeps listening for motivation. He gets the fans to quieten down.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XVcFb

[Austin Aries] Look me in the eyes when I tell you this, I do not fear your ankle lock. Your ankle lock is WORTHLESS, anybody can grab someones ankle and twist it, no problem! I dare you to try that on me, I DARE YOU! After Bad Blood you will be afraid to show your damn face, no more missed flights, no stupid mishaps with that little bitch over there.. and her dog. Rant Rant, right? Gotta' love it. You look a bit angry Jack, why is that? Is it because you know your feeble submissions can't match up with my technical masterclass? I don't need any stupid medals or awards to certify how good I am at wrestling, I just show it every night. They don't call me 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' for nothing!

[JR] Oh come on! Who actually calls Austin Aries that apart from himself?

[Jerry Lawler] Quiet JR, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived is speaking!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 M2kQc

[Austin Aries] You don't care if you snap ankles? I don't care if I end careers, I don't care if I destroy anyone in my way. I have no problem taking out ring rats who may try to get in my way... *Aries then glares at Rosa.* Your false promises are as stupid as your theme song, it just doesn't count when you're talking about me. And if you don't believe me, go ahead, take me lightly. Stroll on into Bad Blood with the hope of beating me but be ready for a surprise, my friend. The US Title ranks are indeed sad, apart from that one standout. That one person you have been hoping you don't have to face, well, talk about a nightmare come true. Warm that title belt up real nice, take good care of it and enjoy it while you can. Because at Bad Blood it will be property of Mr. It!

*Aries drops the mic and Swagger hands his title to Rosa, who walks off holding the title and dog. Aries and Swagger stare at each other and the shit is about to get real...*

EXCUSE ME!!

*Vickie Guerrero is shouting "EXCUSE ME" over the microphone constantly, trying to prevent Aries and Swagger from doing anything.*

[Vickie] I can not afford to have two participants in a match for Bad Blood injure each other now, get away from each other. Security!

*As multiple security guards come down to ringside, Aries backs off, he picks up his jacket and neatly folds it and holds it over his arm. He rolls out of the ring as security follow him and while a few guards restrain Swagger, the last shot we see is Swagger raising his title in the air while Aries sarcasticly claps for him with a smug grin.*
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

The cameras are taken outside the arena where Lay-Cool are shown arriving. They turn towards the opened door to the arena and step through continuing their unheard discussion. A security officer stops them from going any further.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Layyy

Security: Excuse me, are you Michelle McCool?

Michelle tips her sunglasses down and looks at Lay briefly before looking at the Security Guard

Michelle: Yes, I am may I ask who is asking. Oh and is that a hint of vigor in your voice I detect Mr. May I remind you I'm a former Diva's champion, I was THIS close to becoming Miss Money In The Bank this past sunday and I am one half of THE most dominate Diva duo's in XWL history. Let alone the flawless one herself next to my BFF Lay. So Mr. Security man, what is it you want. As if you don't know already, Lay and I have somewhere to be. So.. out with it already.. I know it's hard to speak when you're in our presence.

Security: A simple yes or no would’ve sufficed.

Layla’s jaw drops then she looks at Michelle who cannot believe what was just said.

Layla: Look here rent a cop, we are Lay-Cool there is nothing simple about us. When Michelle speaks you listen and nod accordingly to show that you are listening! When I speak…

She places her hand on his chin

Layla: You look at me!

Security: Keep your hands off me or I will be forced to detain you.

Michelle begins to chuckle as Layla looks at her.

Layla: Detain me? Oh wow, Michelle! This guy actually thinks he is a cop.

Michelle smirks and slowly walks a circle around the cop

Michelle: Lay, I can almost guarantee you that THIS is not a cop. I mean, just look at how he's poorly dressed. Look at how his shirt and pants aren't all pressed clean, there's .. ugh what appears to be a stain on his under shirt from god knows what.. & don't even get me started on those tacky shoes.. Who dresses you it's certainly not you, that's for sure. I find it funny that you're the one who's trying to give us orders and take a tone with us, when everyone can clearly see, you can't even take care of yourself.

Michelle: Now, what is it you want, we've got places to go, people to see. Stop wasting Lay-Cools valuable time.. Oh and as for trying to detain Lay, you can't even get food in your mouth it seems, so I doubt you can take us in and read us our rights..

Security: Vickie Guerrero has requested I inform you Michelle of your match tonight.

He pulls out a piece of paper and unfolds it then begins to read

Security: “As you may know Michelle due to the stipulation in the November title match involving yourself and Maryse. You are banned from competing for the Divas Championship in any way until Maryse loses said title. But….

Layla becomes impatient and snatches the note out of his hand then as she begins to read
excitement overwhelms her

Layla: OH MY GOD!!! MICHELLE!!!!

Michelle looks at Layla waiting for her to continue

Layla: “That doesn’t mean you won’t be involved somewhat with the contendership. Tonight Michelle, you will face Trish Stratus for the number one contendership to the Divas Championship. After discussion between myself and Gail Kim I have decided to give her a rematch at Bad Blood.” Oh my god, Michelle! You’re going to become champion again!

Layla notices a turn the page over sentence at the bottom but ignores it and begins to jump up and down to with Michelle who seems ecstatic

Michelle gets a big grin on her face but the grin quickly fades as she stares directly at the Security Guard and speaks

Michelle: While this is like possibly the best news ever, why doesn't Vickie just give me the championship. She saw the Miss MITB match, she knows how I out performed everyone in that match apart from my BFF Layla. So, why is she being all buddy-buddy all of the sudden.
Granted, everyone knows I deserve this chance but, it's Vickie I just can't help but think something is up

Michelle glances down at the paper and her jaw drops

Michelle: Layla!.. read the rest of this! I just knew it Vickie had something up her sleeve.. read the fine print..

Michelle furiously hands Layla the paper and folds her arms in anger

Before Layla can read it the security guard snatches the paper out of Layla’s hands

Security: Allow me, Miss McCool

He flips the page over the begins to chuckle as Lay-Cool look at him impatiently tapping their shoes against the floor

Security: “ Before you get too excited Michelle you might want to stop and remember what I said earlier in this note. You are banned from competing for the Divas Championship but since you and Layla love to do everything for each other you get that opportunity tonight. If you are able to defeat Trish Stratus then Layla will move onto Bad Blood in the Divas Championship match. "

Layla’s face becomes excited as he continues reading

Security: “ Oh and Michelle, just remember what you said all those weeks ago..It doesn’t matter who has the success because you’re Lay-Cool and you share it. Good luck…Layla! “

Michelle snatches the paper and reads it again then glances over at the Security Guard and then to Layla

Michelle begins to frown slightly but as the camera catches her she smirks and winks

Michelle: Vickie, Vickie, Vickie. I know you're back there watching Hun and I know you're trying to do everything in your power to break us up. Especially since, Lay and I showed you just this past Sunday at Final Stand that some bonds are stronger than you think. Yes, I'm very upset with myself that I didn't win the match but, I'm even more upset that Lay-cool didn't win it period. Does that mean I'm going to let it break up our team? No! Now, this news of if I win, it makes Lay the contender would bother me.. it would really bother me.. IF I didn't love Lay like my own flesh and blood.

Michelle: Listen you cackling hyena, if you think something huge like this, is going to break up THE biggest bond between two diva's, then you're dead wrong Vickie. If Final Stand didn't break us up, what makes you think this will. Seriously Vickie, I think becoming boss has gotten to your head, you should know us and if you had any common sense you'd know that regardless of what happens, I'll be right there by Lay's side if I happen to win and she goes on to face Maryse for the title. Now, while I think it's devious what you're trying to do, Lay and I can see right through you. So uh, Vickie you lose. Better luck next time Hun

Michelle smiles into the camera

Layla: I couldn’t have said it better myself! We’re Lay-Cool we’ve always been here for each other and that’s because neither one of us are selfish. I’ve supported Michelle the entire past year and she is more than willing to do the same tonight!

She looks at Michelle then the two do an in sync pose

Lay-Cool: REAL TALK!

Layla: It doesn’t matter that it will be a triple threat match. I’m leaving Divas Champion in three weeks no matter who I pin. Fail Kim will do what she does best which is failing! Maryse will be laid out thanks to a Lay-Out and Lay-Cool will once again reign supreme! It’s not what we hope will happen, it’s what will happen!

She smiles then grabs Michelle’s hand and the two walk away as we fade to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Great Swaggie/Aries and Lay-Cool promos. Keep em coming, guys!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Normal Divas Number One Contenders Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XwlmichellemccoolXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Xwltrish
Michelle McCool vs Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:57 pm

recording messed up at start but it should be ok Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Miz's theme hits across the arena.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 DnaMJ
The miz makes his way to the top of the ramp, and taunts to the booing audience.
[JR]
The Miz hasn't been happy since his loss at Final Stand, King. He's reportedly stormed into Vickie's Guerrero's, Office after his loss and had to be dragged away by security.
[King]
It'll be interesting in what he has to say,tonight. I have a feeling Kaz may be in for a tough night tonight, Just look at how pissed off The Miz is.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 0ivJj
Boo's come from the audience,as the Miz makes his way to the ring with a smug look across his face ignoring the booing fans.
He gets in the ring, and demands a microphone. He begins to talk.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 XKT4F
[The Miz]
At Final Stand... a travesty took place. Randy Orton beat Me in a intercontinental title match... Randy, the only reason you beat me, is because i wasn't prepared to compete that night. I had the night off, I wasn't ready to wrestle. I was sat relaxing watching the show, then found out I had a match. Who does Vickie Guerrero think she is? I shouldn't be treated that way. I asked for an opportunity on breakdown, not at the PPV. I could have been injured last night, and It would have all been Vickie's fault. But, you see. That loss, has motivated me even more. Because I now know what it's like to have that chance, and Randy mark my words soon enough, I will take that title from you. You know it, All these people know it. When I'm fully prepared, You will NEVER beat me, Randy.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 PYnPZ
[The Miz]
But Tonight, I face another indy "star" that likes to call himself "The Future"... I mean REALLY? This guy walks around calling himself the future, and you fans soak it and and cheer him. He is lies to your faces each and every week, and you fans love it. But When I come out here, and I tell you all the truth, that I Am the future, I am going to lead this company to a new height it's never reached before, and you boo me? Well, tonight I'm going to take out my frustrations on Kaz. I will show to the world that he is NOTHING compared to The Miz.Then my targets are set on one person, and one person only... Randy Orton. No matter what I have to do, no matter who I have to beat. I WILL get another shot at you and your IC title, and when I do. I'll prove all the doubters wrong, all them people who told me I couldn't' ever make it, That I'd never hold a title. They will ALL be proved wrong. Because Randy When I get another shot at your title, I will take it.
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 AVDqN
[The Miz]
Because I'm The Miz... and I'm AWESOME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2011 - 3/20/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next