Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Following a video recap of Sadistic Conquest, BreakDown officially kicks off with the opening pyrotechnics display. The fans are exciting and making a lot of noise for tonight, as the voices of the BreakDown announce team can now be heard.

Jim Ross
Welcome everyone to Brekadown, Live from Belfast, Ireland! We are fresh off the heels of Sadistic Conquest and my goodness what a night it was folks. Oh and tonight will be just as important since last night it was announced that here on BreakDown we will be having ourselves a XWL Draft with the debut of Redemption brand.

Jerry Lawler
Yea JR, the draft will be historic tonight as XWL will never be the same again but I'm still buzzing over what we witnessed. So many Great matches, and more than a handful of them stood out to me. First I can't stop and think of the match between The Rock and Alberto Del Rio. The Rock had to defeat Alberot not once, but twice in what was a fantastic match. They went back and forth and I didn't know who would win. Last night we also saw the crowning of three new Champions last night. When's the last time that happened in one night?! Justin Gabriel captured the United States Championship in a great match against Kurt Angle and in one of my personal favorites, Trish Stratus won the Divas Championship last night. Oh you know how I love those puppies! Especially when Layla laid out Trish.

Joey Styles
Calm down Lawler, how could we forget what else happened at the end of that match, as Layla ruined Trish's Championship moment. Layla thinks she's hot stuff for coming away victorious in her best of 5 with Sara Del Ray last night, but she had no business getting putting her hands on Trish. I mean I know, Trish kicked her face off during the match, but Layla shouldn't have been out there to begin with. She could have watched from the back just like everyone else.

Jim Ross
I can't agree more Joey, I understand Layla taking an interest in the title match but she had no right in her actions. I'm just glad the other new champions had their moments last night, including Evan Bourne defeating Rob Van Damn last night to become the new Extreme Champion. Also who will forget Hell in a Cell. That match was truly Sadistic and I cringed when Wade slammed Ted Dibiase with an unforgettable Wasteland through the top of the cell. My hat goes off to Wade Barrett for retaining the Intercontinental Championship, but I just hope Ted Dibiase will bounce back without any real injuries.

Joey Styles
Those matches were extreme but I can't help but mention the return of the monster Mr. FN! For weeks he had been sending The Undertaker messages and even took out his brother Kane. Then he came back and those two nearly brought the house down. It was the only match that didn't have a clear cut conclusion.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah it's a shame they didn't let them fight. I not a big a fan of Mr. FN as you are Joey, the extreme butt kisser, but I got a good feeling that it wasn't the last we seen from those two.

Joey Styles
Oh shut it for once King. I'm at least glad you admit that we are all interested in seeing where that goes next. However, last night my personal favorite moment was when Chris Jericho defeated Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship once again! How do you feel about that King? You going to make excuses for you pal this time? Huh King?!

Just before King can respond, he is cut off by Sheamus' theme song.

Jim Ross
Looks like you lucked out King, as it seems Sheamus is going to be joining us now, and it'll be more than interesting to hear what he has to say.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_Capture0011%7E9

Jerry Lawler
I obviously don't need to speak for Sheamus, he's man enough to come out here first and say what he needs to say. See Sheamus must have heard you running your mouth Joey. Do you remember what happened the last time you spoke badly of Sheamus? He booted you right in that big ugly face of yours.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_Capture0028%7E8

Joey Styles
Yeah how could I forget King? I'm still not okay from that uncalled for attack. I'm simply out here to do my job. I shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted.

Sheamus is now in the ring with a microphone in his hand, but he is hesitant about speaking. The look on his face is filled with displeasure and he seems uneasy.

Jim Ross
Sheamus must have a lot on his mind after such a crushing defeat in last night's main event. I could only imagine what he's thinking.

Sheamus is visibly upset and begins to show a bit of calm frustration as he is having trouble putting together the words he wants to say. However, just as he is about to speak he gets interrupted by the sound of Alberto Del Rio's entrance.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_RAW_926_Photo_028

Jerry Lawler
What does Alberto think he's doing? I'm a fan of his, but interrupting Sheamus is never a wise thing to do.

Sheamus now has confusion mixed in with his anger as he sees Del Rio making his grand entrance.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_RAW_926_Photo_029

Joey Styles
Del Rio looks oftly happy for someone who lost at Sadistic Conquest, which is the complete opposite of Sheamus at the moment.

Alberto Del Rio flashes his patented grin at Sheamus, and struts over to the ring announcer grabbing a mic from him, Sheamus still staring at him wondering why he was there, Del Rio began to speak....

Alberto Del Rio:
My name, my name is ALBERRRRRRTO DELLLLLL RRRRRRIOOOOOO! And I am the rightful heir to the #1 Contender spot for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship! Last night, at Sadistic Conquest, we both lost our matches, but a simple difference was that I actually looked impressive in defeat! I made The Rock suffer as much he made me! You, you were made to look like a fool by Chris Jericho, the man shamed you in your home city! But Sheamus YOU already knew that! Alberto Del Rio is the absolute pinnacle of perfection here in XWL and I proved that over the course of my run here! I've made the World Champion submit! I knocked MVP out! The Rock has felt my wrath! They were all stepping stones in my destiny to capture the World Championship and that destiny comes to fruition in 4 weeks. As Vickie Guerrero has no choice but to select me as the new #1 Contender for Chris Jericho!

Sheamus gets slightly more angry but he keeps his cool, as the crowd is telling Sheamus to deck him...

I am the idol of you fans! You kiss the ground I walk on and worship the air I breathe! You all want ADR as champion. Deep down, you, Sheamus want me as champion. The Rock NEEDS me as champion to justify the beatings I've laid on him. In your hearts, and in your minds, way down you know Alberto Del Rio is your true champion!

Sheamus isn't buying into anything Del Rio is saying and finally sees his opportunity to respond. He lifts his mic up and is about to speak but just before he can even mutter a word, Alberto looks Sheamus in the eye and gives him the patented wink. Sheamus drops his mic is annoyed. Then Del Rio is about to continue talking until he is interrupted by the sound of...

Alberto Del Rio:
Piérdete! Nadie te quiere aquí! Deja pendejo! Vete a la mierda de roca!

Jerry Lawler
Oh give me a break, Sheamus can't even get a word in without being interrupted once and now The Rock interrupts Del Rio!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_rawdigitals522011-001

Jim Ross
Much to your dismay King, I think this is intriguing. This situation is getting bigger by the moment.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_rawdigitals522011-002

The Rock looks both Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio up and down with a serious look on his face before laughing and turning to the crowd and giving them a massive smile, he turns back into the middle of the ring and sets up his signature pose.........

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_rawdigitals522011-005

The Rock:

FINALLY!..............THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK!......TO BELFAST!

Let The Rock get one thing straight, You two lost your matches last night at Sadistic Conquest. You, Sheamus lost to Chris Jericho on your own turf and you, Ricky Martin, You got your candy ass whooped so hard that you actually think you deserve a title shot?

Alberto Del Rio:

IT IS MY......

The Rock:

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_0005-RAW_936_Photo_127

The only thing that matters is that last night, Chris Jericho retained The World Heavyweight Championship and The Rock beat your monkey ass not once! BUT TWICE! Leaving no doubt what so ever in anybody's mind that the only person deserving of a World Heavyweight Title shot is The Great One! Alberto, you come out here week in week out spouting about destiny and how you are the biggest thing to grace the XWL ring, when in reality you are a no good, backstabbing, lying, stinking pile of one hundred percent pure unfiltered horse crap! Last night, you lost the match when The Rock nailed you with a Rock Bottom, slap bang in the middle of the people's ring. After The Rock had finished celebrating he walked on up the people's ramp, but before he went through that curtain for the party of a lifetime. He took one last look back at your sorry ass and what did he see? A broken man kneeling in the middle of The Rock's ring, tears streaming down your face and piss rolling down your leg and at that very moment, you realized, The Rock realized, hell everybody in the arena realized that you are not and never will be, a match for The People's Champion!

Alberto Del Rio is furious and just when he begins to retaliate The Rock cuts him off and turns his attention to Sheamus

Now onto you, The Rock knows you, The Rock knows what it's like to be in the ring with you, you are one tough albeit ugly cat. Yeah you beat The Rock on BreakDown, he still feels the effects of getting slammed onto those steel steps every day of his life! But let The Rock make one thing crystal clear, he is faster, stronger and smarter than ever and if he has to go through you as well to get that title shot then make no mistake about it, even ask George Lopez over there, The Rock will not hesitate to end your career! So you can either step aside while he rightfully claims his place as the number one contender or we can settle this right here and now!

The tension thickens as Sheamus and The Rock get right in each others faces daring the other to throw the first shot, Sheamus raises the mic to speak his mind but is cut off once again, this time by The Rocks hand in his face.

IFFFFFFFFFFF YAAAAAAAAAAA SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL...............

Sheamus snatches The Rocks mic from his hand and tosses it to the floor before he can finish, absolutely livid, he finally begins to speak

Sheamus
We can all smell that stinking garbage that comes out of your big mouth! I have heard enough from the both of you and I can not believe that either of you actually think you deserve anything around here. What have you guys done around here? I don't even have to think about it because we all already know the answer. You have done nothing here in XWL but run your mouths.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_Capture0051%7E7

Sheamus
Rocky, you've been running your mouth since the day you started in this business and I can't figure out why these people buy into all the crap that you say. Every week it's the same nonsense coming out of you because you can't think of anything that is actually worthy of the people's time. Always out here yapping, if you smell this, or it doesn't matter that, or shining this up and sticking up there, and let's not even mention this obsession you have with pie. You're a complete and utter fool who is years past his prime. I dropped you on some steel steps not too long ago and your still complaining about it because that's about all you can about it because you're not man enough to take action.

Del Rio smirks and makes fun of the Rock until Sheamus turns his attention.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_Capture0062%7E5

Sheamus
What are you laughing about? You think I'm funny fella? Do I amuse you? Am I out here to entertain you or something? The only thing that's funny is you being out in my ring even talking about being the number one contender. The only thing you've done here in XWL was lose to this has been and that's the only thing that's worth a laugh. You speak of destiny because you obviously can't speak of winning. The last time you won a match was when you were my partner, in a handicap match!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_Capture0060%7E5

Sheamus
The fact of the matter is that I, and I only, am the only man worthy of being the number one contender. Last night I had Jericho beat to within an inch of his life being ended, and deep down Jericho knows he got lucky! You both are standing there thinking why should he get yet another shot, and it's simple... because I have beaten you both in recent weeks and after last night, you guys proved it to be too much trouble to beat each other not once but twice. For a second, I thought maybe it would have ended in a draw just like Kevin Steen vs AJ Styles ended up, but somehow one of you got lucky enough to actually. I mean, it must have been the luck of the Irish because the performance was far from dominating. With that said, I should still be the number one contender because there is no one in the locker room who deserves to be World Champion more than me. The both of you know, everyone in the back, from RVD, to Evan Bourne, to John Morrison to Wade Barrett knows it, and the man who knows it more than anyone, Chris Jericho! So I figure you two leave the ring before I make ya and I....

Blasts of pyro go off cutting off Sheamus and surprising everyone as it is quickly followed by "Break the Walls Down!"

Jericho appears on the entrance ramp with microphone in hand

Jericho: Before saying anything let me just tell you all.. THAT I GOT THIS! Now, in the ring we have quite the collection of wrestlers wouldn’t you all agree!? Here I was hoping that I could come out here to celebrate like any NORMAL champion would do. I just came from one of the most brutal matches of my career hoping to have an easy night enjoying the shock factor which is the draft show!!!! Careers will change forever ladies and gentlemen, but by the looks of that bunch over there hasn’t changed one bit!

He walks down the ramp…

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_19_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000142008

Jericho: So you’re all making your case on who should become the next number 1 contender, right? I’m not even sure if I should enter the ring. All of you are looking with me eyes that quite frankly freak the hell out of me. Could we all be seeing Jericho getting eaten on Live TV? Why don’t we all find out together.

Jericho goes up the entrance ramp while various Y2J chants blast around the arena.

Jericho: Calm down… I’m just… a cuddly sandwich loving Jericho getting in the ring.. only to speak…. I DID IT! I’m still in one peace!

Jericho grins as he sizes up everyone in the ring.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_19_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000276609

Jericho: I don’t even know where to start. First of all we have the Rock who came out of one of the greatest technical matches of all time last night. Seriously, this guy along with that other jackass over there put one hell of a classic match. With that said, yes Rock I just called you a jackass. However, you’re a cool pie loving jackass who has some strange obsession with animal’s testicles. Still, the Rock vs Jericho would be one hell of a classic.. or better said.. ANOTHER CLASSIC in our already impressive collection of classics. It’s the right match to book because if rankings meant anything around here then the Rock vs Jericho would be the match the PEOPLE would want to see.

Crowd cheers

Jericho: Then we have you… who’s a strange mixture of… JBL… Enrique Iglesias…a Chihuahua… and a rat! The man who makes us think when he actually winks at Rock’s comments about testicles. Hmmm…..You seriously wink too much man. Putting all that aside out of everyone in this ring you’re the only one who has beaten me in the past month. You didn’t only beat me, but you also kind of ruin my reputation by making the Jericho tap out which is something I’m not use to doing!

Del Rio grins, liking that comment as the crowd booo’s. Del Rio then winks at Jericho..

Jericho: Again with the winking? I don’t roll that way. I heard Miami has some very exclusive clubs where you can take your but buddy Rodriguez to drink and dance all night long!...

Crowd cheers, as Del Rio gets serious facing Rodriguez. Is he blushing? Maybe Y2J needs glasses. He then walks toward Sheamus staring at him for a couple of seconds, but he doesn’t say a word. He just rolls his eyes walking away. Sheamus moves forward, and Jericho gets right on his face.

Jericho: Oh, you want to know why I don’t consider your case? Let’s take a look at the past 3 months, shall we? History is fun.. Alright, not really history was my nap time class in high school BUT SHEAMUS…At Final Stand I made you tap out! At Bad blood I beat you by going over the cage. Last night I beat you by pinfall! Beat you in 3 possible ways. You’re killing me Sheamus.. You’re not really showing me anything here fella. I beat you in your OWN MATCH… in YOUR TURF….. With YOUR PEOPLE. Hell I even took the drink of one of your fans and you didn’t do a damn thing about! Out of all the people in this ring, you’re without the a doubt-

Jericho looks at Ricardo.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_19_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000280447

Jericho: Wait a minute, we have to consider Ricardo Rodriguez, right? I see you’re a bit excited already thinking about Miami and Alberto Del rio. You want to become a contender for the world championship?

He’s awfully excited, nodding while Del is seriously getting mad. Considering his ring announcer over him? DAT TROLLING.

Jericho: Well, I’ll see what we can do about that. I mean, out of all the people in this ring you’re the only one that sort has this mysterious aura around you…. No one knows the true Ricardo Rodriguez…hmm.. You know what?

Jericho gets closer to Rodriguez.

Jericho: YOU CAN KISS VICKIES GRUESOME FEET AND STILL NOT GET A CHANCE AT MY TITLE YOU JACKASS!

Crowd cheers. His dreams where shattered before they where even built.

Jericho: Alright, so now that I sort of re-oh you’re all wondering where’s my world title, right? It’s right under just about the Jericho titans.

Jericho reveal his world title which was around his waist, concealed under his suit. He unhooks it, revealing it to all the challengers..

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_26_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000225125

Jericho: Sheamus.. NO… NO BACK AWAY! I know you want this title with all your being, but if you want to get it back then you’re going to have to act nice for once. Del Rio I see that glimmer in your eye! Not even 6 months here, and already a possible contender for this belt here. Not every day you see such a fast rising star! Rocky pal…. You know this title very well don’t you? You know the feeling of being a multiple time champion. You’ve never been champion in XWL, so it must bring shivers all over your body knowing that this… Could be yours..maybe..just maybe.. So ladies and gentlemen.. Let’s see your reaction. Who do you think deserves a chance at my title? Do you.. WANT SHEAMUS TO FACE ME YET AGAIN?

Crowd boooo’s the living hell out of him.

Jericho: I see.. I see.. how about this winking pervert over here?

Crowd boooo’s again, but not as much as Sheamus. There were some cheers, but mostly booo’s.

Jericho: Pretty much the same, however I did hear some approval cheers there.. Surprised you have a fan out there. He should probably get checked immediately. Now, what about…………… RIC- THE ROCK!!!

Good god almighty the roof goes of the arena with all the cheering.

Jericho: Wowzers… Now that’s a cheer. Just to make sure…. Let’s go to Sheamoose again!!!!

Crowd…. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Jericho: Alberto del Rio?

Crowd booo’s Del taunts this time trying to get a better reaction but fails…MISERABLY.

Jericho: The great one, The Rock?

The second imaginary roof blows up this time.

Jericho: Very interesting ladies and gentlemen. Who’s ready to hear my verdict? Oh a time like this calls for some drum rolls, but we’ll just do with this. Crowd, do it with me!

Jericho stomps the mat followed by a clap. The crowd follows along with Jericho until it catches on creating a rhythmic thumping noise followed by a clap.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_26_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000253186

Jericho: I’ll be honest, right now my legs feel like pudding. My back is hurting after that High cross to the ladder by that loser over there… and I probably shouldn’t even been here tonight, BUT I made my decision and I’m in a damn mood to throw a curve ball here. I don’t want to face just one of you. Hell, I’ll face all 3 of you jackasses!

The crowd likes that!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_02_26_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_000243943

Jericho: Hey Del Rio.. You said 4 weeks? Forget that! This is the first ever draft show god damn it! Let’s have ourselves a fatal four way for the world title… TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd cheers very loudly in approval!!!!!!

Joey Styles
OH MY GOD! Did Chris Jericho just offer to put up his World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight, in a fatal four way?! Is this man mad?! Did Sheamus strike him one to many times in the head last night?

Jim Ross
I can't believe it, Chris Jericho just proves why hes such a highly respected man. He's damaged, he has to be in severe pain, yet hes offering to put his title on the line against not one, not two, but three challengers, bah gawd!

Jerry Lawler
You see this right here is a decision Chris Jericho will regret! You just defended your title, no one will make you defend it tonight don't make things hard on yourself dammit!

As the crowd begins to simmer down, a huge wave of boos overtake any other sound in the arena as we hear two very well known words are heard. The four men in the ring look confused, we then cut to the stage where Vickie Guerrero is standing.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  UNdxM

Vickie Guerrero: I said excuse me!

The fans roar in disapproval of her presence, but she simply smirks then raises her microphone up.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Av0ea

Vickie Guerrero: Gentlemen I just want to say first of all you four in your own way made Sadistic Conquest into such a remarkable payperview. I have to commend all the sacrifices you took, every ounce of blood you lost, it truly does show how much you four want to be on top. But of course the only man who can truly claim he is "top dog" is our still World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho.

The audience begins a "Y2J" chant which causes Jericho to smile in a very big way while Alberto and Sheamus just scoff at the crowd and The Rock shows a small smile as well.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  EPLNp

Vickie Guerrero: Soak it all in Jericho, because you truly have earned the love and support of each and every person here. Despite your annoying antics, and your disrespect at times, you have proven to be a very admirable World Champion. Now while I may be the general manager for Redemption, as far as i'm concerned until that show begins next week, I am still in charge of this show! So if you want to defend your title here tonight, then consider it done! For the main-event we will see Alberto Del Rio, The Rock, and Sheamus challenge Chris Jericho for his XWL World Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way match!

Joey Styles
Wow, Vickie Guerrero just made it official! It's Rock Vs Del Rio Vs Sheamus Vs Chris Jericho right here tonight in Belfast! What an announcement!

Jim Ross
We aren't even into the show and already it's shaping up to be amazing! A divas championship match, a new champion vs new champion Belfast brawl, and now a World Heavyweight Championship match!

Jerry Lawler
I just can't get over this! Trish Stratus and Chris Jericho both endured pure hell last night and now both will defend their titles right here? Do they not realize just how stupid of a decision this could and probably will turn out to be?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  GxEN3

Vickie Guerrero: Now as you all know tonight is the first ever XWL draft! We will see for the first time ever here, the roster split into two brands, of course I will be moving on and running our new brand, Redemption. While Mick Foley has decided to get more involved and run the Breakdown brand. It's a huge exciting change for us, and considering how big of a show this is, I can't think of a better time than right here and right now to announce the first three drafts.

The fans begin to excitedly cheer while the four men look on each in their own unique way.

Vickie Guerrero: Mick Foley and I have talked very long about each potential draft, we each had our own signature first picks and in the end we both wanted different things. I wanted my brand to kick start new opportunities, while he wants to do that as well, but he needs that "star" quality too. So instead of going on and on, I think we should get into the first reveal...But we can't do that without Mick Foley now can we?

Thats when the owner Mick Foley's theme hits causing the crowd to loudly cheer.

He quickly walks out from behind the stage then smiles looking at the audience and then at the four men in the ring.

Mick Foley: Firstly I just have to say Chris, I really respect the fact you want to put your title on the line tonight, I want to wish you good luck because I know you just like every other man in that ring have to be in some severe pain after what transpired at Sadistic Conquest. But I didn't come out here to sing my praises, I came out here to announce the first draft of the XWL Draft 2011!

Mick Foley: As Vickie said we both wanted different things, it doesn't make the other wrong but we're bound to have a difference in opinion. She wants to reveal Redemption's first two picks and I only feel the need to mention one. She went about being fresh and new, I just want to build on whats already there and mix it with some new. But anyways onto my first selection for Breakdown, he embodies this bussiness, his accomplishments, his work ethic, it all screams superstar. So without out further ado....My first pick for Breakdown is....

The image appears on the titantron as a mix of cheers and loud boos sound

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Dk7nB

Jim Ross
And our first selection is the new X-treme Champion, Evan Bourne! Mick Foley really does have an eye for this business and I can't argue with this pick one bit.

Jerry Lawler
Why in the world would he waste his first pick on someone like Evan?! Vickie take him for all hes worth!

Joey Styles
I actually think it's wise, Evan is very young but very accomplished, which of course gives him the best of both worlds for his brand.

Mick Foley: I can proudly say my first selection for Breakdown is Evan Bourne, just one look at his accolades and they leave you speechless, he may not be the most liked, but not one person can deny he is and will continue to be a top superstar in this company.

Vickie Guerrero: Well it's going to be so hard to get over the loss of Evan Bourne, but I suppose I will just have to find a way no matter how hard it is...

She rolls her eyes clearly being sarcastic.

Vickie Guerrero: Enough about a person no one cares about it's time we reveal my first two selections. I guarantee each pick will surprise you and in many ways excite you. So get ready for it...Because Redemption's first selection is....

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  WnrNV

A small pop from the audience follows his reveal on the titantron

Joey Styles
Wow, Vickie Guerrero definitely has made a wise decision here. Tyson is hot off a victory over Triple H so this should be interesting to see how he fares in a new environment.

Jim Ross
I must agree Tyson really did prove himself as a superstar at Sadistic Conquest. You know if Vickie selects him first then there has to be a lot of belief in him.

Vickie Guerrero: Yes I welcome Tyson to my brand with open arms because I truly believe he has what it takes if given opportunity. Which is what my brand is all about, opportunity. You've shown week after week that if you lose a match, you don't let it discourage you, you then use that loss to give yourself the will to win your very next week which you usually do.

Vickie Guerrero: Now lets go back for a moment, Mick when you brought up how Evan was a "superstar" he may be "a superstar" but is he the superstar? Because my second selection is none other than...

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  XCqyB

A loud eruption of cheers bursts throughout the crowd as Chris Jericho is shown nodding his head in the ring with a large smile on his face. Sheamus glares at Jericho then looks at Vickie while Alberto simply smirks and The Rock is shown nodding as well.

Vickie Guerrero: I don't think I need to explain this choice much, I have managed Jericho on Breakdown for nearly a year, he's a huge asset, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, he is "THE" superstar!

Jericho's theme song suddenly plays, and he's sort of surprised that Vickie chose him seeing how he doesn't exactly act all to friendly around here, but it doesn't affect all that match. The title match announcement is on his mind, and on all the minds of the men inside the ring. Del Rio at one point or the other left the ring, and he's talking with Rodriguez about a certain matter. Rock stares toward Sheamus who's just angry as usual. Jericho points toward Rock saying 1... then Del Rio saying 2... then Sheamus saying 3! All men with the same game plan tonight. To leave this historic night as the world champion. He then raises his title up high as he exits the ring. We then go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:29 pm

What a way to kick off this special edition of Breakdown, f**king loved it, was epic to say the least. nice picks so far, cant wait for the show for the rest of the picks.

The promo between these guys was epic and and HUGE main event tonight, will Jericho succeed when the odds are against him, I cannot wait to see this. Well done guys for making such an epic start to the show.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Best opening ever?

Best opening ever.

It looks great Very Happy awesome to see that our work on it throughout the week paid off and i can't wait to take that World Title Smile

also "However, you’re a cool pie loving jackass who has some strange obsession with animal’s testicles."

DAMN RIGHT Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Vickie's a dumb bitch, she picks TYSON KIDD... When she could pick Mike Knox or something.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm

I think that one time where Madison Rayne opened was better.

This was ok too though, apart from David putting Jobber Bourne over as first draft pick.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:42 pm

sweet opening promo, loved reading it and great to see the WHC match announced Razz
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Breakdown cuts from its previous segment and we see Todd Grisham sitting in a sofa in a brightly lit room. He sits there for a few seconds as the camera pans a bit to show the other couch, and you can see a leg there.

Todd: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the first pick for Redemption in the annual draft, Tyson Kidd.

The camera quickly moves over to show Tyson looking over to Todd, eager to answer his questions, which is probably a whole new thing to him.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Tyson_15

Todd: Tyson, Vickie Guerrero did indeed select you as one of her first draft picks, for the new brand in XWL, Redemption, along with the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho. Your thoughts?

The crowd popped at hearing Jericho's name.

Tyson: Well, when I told you last time that my stock had shot up, I didn't think it meant quite on this scale. Sure, I beat Triple H, but now, Vickie Guerrero picks me, out of all the superstars, along with the world champion. I'm absolutely honoured by this. I gotta hand it to Vickie, I may not like her, but she definetely has an eye for talent, am I right?

Todd: Well Tyson, you said to me in our last conversation you wanted the United States Championship, have your goals changed at all.

Tyson: Todd, it doesn't matter which championship is on which show, I will chase it, that's one of the goals in the company. You test your skills, you please the fans, you win championships. That's how it works. I've done next to nothing compared to some of those guys in the locker room, but that's all going to change.

Todd: So to wrap all this up, until then, what is your immediate goal?

Tyson: Todd, man, please tell me these are pre-recorded questions. Obviously, my immediate goal is to win that Battle Royal, and do my GM and my brand proud. I don't want to be the guy who has to walk back to the locker room, the guy who lost. That's my immediate goal, Todd.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Tyson_16

Todd: Alright well, thanks for your time.

Tyson Kidd raises both his eyebrows in sarcastic fashion and walks off, leaving Todd a tad irritated. Breakdown goes to commercial. A french one, for some reason. Only Irish broadcasting, I suppose.

(OOC: Just kidding.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Amazing opening, can't wait to see what happens next in terms of promos and matches.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm

*Backstage Cody Rhodes is in the room with the rest of the superstars who await their fate. Josh Matthews then walks by with a microphone and Cody pulls him over.*

Josh: "Hey, Cody Rhodes, welcome back to XWL!"

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_310

Cody: "Thank you, Josh, but shut up! "Dashing" Cody Rhodes has something he needs to get off his chest. You see, I've been sitting around here for too long doing nothing. I mean, I've been in this ugly hole for years now, but, I've done nothing! I look, and wrestle, better than everyone else in this company. I should be the one who challenges Chris Jericho for the title tonight. First off, The Rock is bald. Ew! Then, i don't even know who Alberto Del Rio is. Baldy kicks his ass so fast, when I go to brush my perfect teeth, I miss Del Rio! Then, who else is there, Sheamus? You know, I have something for Sheamus. Just give me a minute."

*Cody reaches into his bag and grabs a can of spray on tan.*

Cody: "I think this can benefit him. He blinds my dashing eyes every time I see him. Alright, so, enough is enough there. So tonight, instead of beating Jericho for the title, which I should be doing, I have to face the World's Fattest Man, Mark Henry. Hey, Mark, there is nothing sexy about you! The only chicks you got were Chyna and Mae Young! Please, Layla slipped me her phone number earlier. I'll call you, baby. Anyway, so you know what I'm going to do tonight, Josh?"

Josh: "I'm not that sure, care to explain, Cody?"

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_311

Cody: "Alright, Josh, just because YOU asked. Tonight, tonight I will DESTROY Mark Henry. I am going to beat Mark so badly, that he won't even be able to call him self sexy any longer! Then, after the match, when Mark is out cold on the mat. I will place a brown paper bag over his head so no one could ever see his horrible face again!"

Josh: "Cody, don't you think these are bold claims to make against someone like Mark Henry?"

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Normal_310

Cody: "BOLD? That's BOLD? You know what is really bold, Josh? The fact that Tyson Kidd and Evan Bourne were drafted before me? How STUPID could Mick and Vickie be? Now, I understand Mick, he was just born stupid. Yet, Vickie? I know that Vickie is better than that! Well, I guess I was wrong! I guess all her brains went to her stomach, huh, Josh? I pretty sure you can tell I'm better looking and more talented than Tyson Kidd just by looking at his hair style. Then, Evan Bourne? You got to be kidding me! Please, just because Evan Bourne can jump around the ring a little, that doesn't mean he's better than I am! Hell, no one is better than me! Everyone is just JEALOUS of my looks. Mick and Vickie are just too afraid to draft me! They know that my looks will only cause problems!"

Cody: "You know what, Josh? The only things that are going to be causing problems around here are my fists. So they shouldn't be worried about my looks. I can't help that I'm simply Dashing...

Dashing...

Dashing...

Dashing!

*Cody smiles as the screen fades to black.*

Last edited by Penguin, M.D. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Adam wrote:
Vickie's a dumb bitch, she picks TYSON KIDD... When she could pick Mike Knox or something.

I'm pretty sure I beat that guy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Booker comes out and receives his outstanding applause from the fans

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  1654845_o

He enters the ring with a smile but a serious look as well

Now, I know y'all excited about the draft tonight right?

Crowd goes wild

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Zbook

Alright, Alright me too, But calm down for a while y'all.

What I wanted to come out here and say is...........What ever happens to Booker with this whole draft thang, It doesn't matter cause I will always be puting everything I got in for you guys.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Zbook1

Now it don't matter if its Breakdown or.....What ever that new show is, Y'all know Booker's get himself a title soon enough, Maybe sooner than you think.

NOW

CAN YOU DIG THAT?............................

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKAAAA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Who doesn't have a match this week? I need someone for storyline purposes. Message me please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Official Draft Board

Anyhow best I can come up with. I'll keep this updated as best I can unless someone else wants to lol ... I've also included the obvious picks... With everyone having one superstar on each show.

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase

Opening Promo: Unbelievably epic promo. Glad to have been apart of it and enjoyed the jericho, Vickie & Mick portions at the end since I didn't know about it.

Tyson Kidd Promo: Solid promo, I enjoyed it. Not too long, but good. Liked how you addressed being drafted and all. Well done.

Cody Promo: Great stuff, dare I say it ... Dashing?! Well done, ranted on all the challengers... including me lol and then poked fun at big Henry.

Booker Promo: Not the best, but ok. Would have liked to have seen a little more but it's nice to know you're excited for the draft.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:03 pm

We come back from a commercial break where Josh Matthews is shown in front of a flat screen monitor.

Josh Matthews:
Welcome back once again, tonight has kicked off in a very big way and it will only expand from here on. Mick Foley has personally asked me to reveal this next pick, he is no doubt one of the most exciting superstars here, and he is hot a off a victory last night at Sadistic Conquest...

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  3ahec

His picture appears on the screen behind and the live crowd cheers very loudly.

Josh Matthews:
Yes John Morrison has been drafted to Breakdown and luckily i've caught up to him for his thoughts after being chosen by Mick Foley

*John Morrison into the view of the camera, with a smile on his face, glad about his victory against Edge at Sadistic Conquest.*

[John Morrison]

Hey Josh, nice picture you got there on that TV.

Josh Matthews:
First of all I just have to say congratulations on such a huge victory! Mick Foley must've been paying attention because you are his second selection following the new X-treme Champion Evan Bourne. Obviously things can only pick up from here, so I just have to ask what are your thoughts on being drafted to Breakdown?

[John Morrison]
I have to say, being drafted this early is quite a surpise to me. Looks like my victory against Edge payed off because I stand here before you, the number 4 Draft pick in the XWL Draft and not only that, I stand before you as the Future Of XWL.

Josh Matthews:
That is a very big claim by you but considering you defeated a multi time former World Champion I can understand the confidence, we don't know where your opponent tonight will end up, but can I get your thoughts on your match with Dolph Ziggler tonight?

[John Morrison]
So, we've got a former Intercontinental Champion going against John Morrison. Not to be egotistical but, if I can beat a former World Heavyweight Champion, I can defeat a former Intercontinental Champion. Yeah, Edge gave me a run for my money and I'm sure Dolph might be just as difficult but I'm positive I have what it takes to beat Dolph Ziggler.

Josh Matthews:
Very interesting, I do want to wish you good luck on your match moving on what are your plans now that you have defeated someone like Edge.

[John Morrison]
Well Josh, now that Edge is out of the way, that is one less man who I have to defeat on my path to championship gold. Edge, your time is up. You were the past and John Morrison is the future of this company. You better hope you don't get drafted to Breakdown Edge because when you get back, it will be my pleasure to defeat you again.

Josh Matthews:
Thank you very much for your time John.

He nods then places his sunglasses on and walks away

Josh Matthews: Now I know I said we were revealing one pick in this interview, but there is actually someone else. I spoke to Cody Rhodes not long ago but he wouldn't stop running his mouth about what he was going to do to Mark Henry. I tried to stop him but as we faded to a commercial he just ran off continuing to shout dashing at the top of his lungs...None the less I would like to announce that joining John Morrison on Breakdown will be Cody Rhodes!

His picture appears on the screen, we then zoom in upon it as we fade away.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  UXFt9

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Official Draft Board

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane

Morrison Promo: Cool promo and I'm loving the draft reaction promos. He's facing a new opponent in Ziggler so I like how you sized it up by comparing beating a former World Champ to a former IC Champ. Nicely done and throwing it out there how you'd put a hurting on Edge if he gets drafted to breakdown was a nice touch.

Last edited by yup.im_awesome on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Cody Rhodes gets drafted like that?

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

No Triple H on card Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Triple H wrote:
No Triple H on card Sad

Because he was fired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

There's a HHH in XWL already? Bad move firing him at Sadistic Conquest just for him to want a match the next night lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm

looking forward to seeing where my characters end up. also, looking forward to trent v miz being posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Good Old' JG wrote:

Oh the irony.

Well you didn't let Josh finish Mr. Hesitant Henry
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

E/T wrote:
Good Old' JG wrote:

Oh the irony.

Well you didn't let Josh finish Mr. Hesitant Henry

You're just jealous of my DASHING looks.

Dashing...

Dashing...

Dashing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:22 pm

No, I'm the new Triple H, not the old one.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Triple H wrote:
No, I'm the new Triple H, not the old one.

Still, he was fired at the last show.

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next