Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

E/T wrote:
@ Ash wrote:
Vice wrote:
Great Show so far. Batista/MVP looks like it's going to be good, and possibly turn into something big. Laycool breaking up? Sad I feel bad I WE get to defeat them in their final match Smile
mischief

flame

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 GhQTv

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

still LOL'ing at Melina's one giant boob! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:29 pm

The cameras go backstage where a interviewer is shown with Melina.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 NH0nf

Interviewer: Hello everyone, I am here with the newly returning Melina. Now Melina why have you been gone so long?

Melina: Well it’s the first XWL draft, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Over the past few weeks with Mickie out of action and me losing to Velvet it got me thinking about the beautiful people and what exactly happened. I took some time off just to clear my head because in my last match here I was unfocused and too focused about the tag team match vs the beautiful people. I needed to just get away from it all and have some time to myself but yes, now I am back and better than ever.

Interviewer: Now Melina next week marks your return when you team with Natalya to go up against Laycool, now you’ve had experience going against Michelle and you beat her. This is their final match together, do you think you could get the win over two great athletes?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Sro9w

Melina: Laycool are definatley one of the greatest divas tag teams ever but recently I mean they look to be showing cracks in the foundations. Me and Natalya have never teamed so I’m not too sure of her gameplan but she is great in ring and as a lot of strength so hopefully we can use this to our advantage because with my speed and her strength Laycool will not know what hit them and yes personally I do think we can pull of the win but with this being Laycool’s last match I would strongly think they would want to go out on a win.

Interviewer: Well tonight just moments ago Vickie Guerrero said you was the newest diva on the Redemption brand! You will be joining currently be joining Trish Stratus the champ and also one half of the Beautiful people Angelina Love! Thoughts?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 QgenM

Melina: Well Trish is a great athlete in the ring and a great champion. I hope we get a chance to fight in the ring because that would be an honour, she has had such a great career in womens wrestling and achieved so much only others can dream of. Angelina Love on the other hand is a bitch, if she thinks for one second that all this drama we had will just go away then she is clearly wrong. I still think about them the way I did a few weeks ago. They are bullies and they need to be stopped. Hopefully Velvet does not come to this show so I have a chance at getting Angelina evenly seen as it looks like im on my own now due to Mickie’s injury suffered by Angelina. I will get redemption and that’s what this brand is for right?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 MaBVz

Interviewer: Well Melina lets just look to the screen here where you will be able to see for yourself.

Both Melina and the interviewer look towards a screen where an image is displayed.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Xwlredemptionmelina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 am

Jr: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and what a surprise. MVP just turned on the fans believing that they stopped supporting him during these past couple of months. I certainly didn’t expect the losses to affect MVP, but it did just that.

King: Can you blame the man Jr? He’s been losing a lot lately, and instead of the crowd being behind him they straight out ignore him, or put up signs that insult him! I would have done the same thing, and I’m happy that a big man like Batista chose to align himself with MVP. He’s a former world champion god dang it, and should get more recognition for that feet!

Style: Wasn’t he world champion for only one month though? I don’t think that’s something people can remember easily.

King: He was still a world champion, but on to something else you know who wasn’t a champion for 1 month? Maryse.

Jr: Oh yes.. earlier tonight we saw Maryse enter the building, and she wasn’t exactly.. herself per say. Take a look at some footage from earlier tonight.

A hallway full of many divas is shown, and they’re all gossiping with one another obviously talking about the draft that’s going to take place throughout the night along with gossip of other things. Eventually Maryse is shown appearing, and every diva suddenly goes silent. Maryse looks like a mess.. Not as far as beauty though, but she has definitely lost her smile. She’s walking down the hallway slowly, moving with no sense of direction. With no goals in mind. With no motivation.. Everything she had was taken from her at Sadistic Conquest. She walks down in between various divas, and she flat out ignores them all! She walks and walks and walks as all the divas look at her with pity. Normally she would get mad and probably bad mouth them all, but right now that’s not on her mind. Most likely nothing is on her mind. She’s just a big pile of nothing as far as she’s concerned. She then makes it to her locker room, slowly turning the knob to enter her room. She’s in her room looking around, mainly focusing on the shelf where her divas title was positioned most of the time. She then grabs the doors and slams it with a lot of intensity.

King: I’ve always been a big fan of Maryse, if not the biggest so you both could understand how I’m feeling right now. This was once the proud Maryse who came out here to dazzle us with her speeches. She was a good talker all around, and she really has improved a lot as far as in-ring abilities goes throughout her long reign. She has lost her smile, and it saddens me to say that.

Jr: I agree with you on some points. Yes, she talked trash a lot, but there was no doubting her in-ring ability which definitely turned up another gear over the past year. Last night she lost to Trish Stratus, but by gawd she went down with an amazing fight to give. Took a second chick kick right after that risky monsault by Trish plunging Maryse straight through the announce table. I don’t think any diva could have withstood that to be perfectly honest.

King: That title was everything to Maryse, and I’m not even sure if she’s going to get her rematch! I see Layla getting a shot tonight only to lose! I feel like she robbed Maryse of her rightful rematch which should have taken place tonight!

Jr: I don’t think her rematch was null and voided King. I’m sure she has that on the top of her head, but right now the mere impact of actually losing her belt is the main cause of this sudden depressive state.

Style: Oh yeah she’s very depressed! I heard she still hasn’t left her room right after entering as we saw from that footage just now from earlier tonight. Not even when she was announced a pick for breakdown, and she didn’t appear during the divas match either. Either she has a major depressive disorder, or maybe she’s actually scheming something up just for Trish.

We go backstage right in front of Maryse’s locker room. The door is shut, and no one has come close not wanting any of Maryse right about now. The diva roster is probably partying it up while she’s mentally destroyed in her isolated room. Hemme appears in front of the door a bit reluctant. Foley wants to get some info on Maryse. She was going to knock, but she’s pretty darn nervous. Maryse has been known to do some bizarre things when she’s down in the slump. Hemme turns the knob noticing that the door is actually not locked. She opens the door, and her eyes widen as she sees a room that’s just a complete mess. Furniture knocked down, with some scratch marking’s on the wall. Some clothing is also on the floor. But, the main focus for Hemme is the writing on the wall. It has Trish all over the four walls with an X covering her name. Maryse is shown in the middle of the room staring at the TV with a remote in hand.

Hemme: Ummm…

Maryse completely ignores her. She’s too focused on whatever it is she’s doing. Hemme moves closer still a bit freaked out about Trish’s name being on all the walls. Obviously Maryse did all of that, but why? Hemme goes to ask, but Maryse doesn’t give away her attention that easily. She has a remote in hand rewinding a certain scene from Sadistic Conquest.

[Jr:And the new XWL divas champion is Trish Stratus! Baw gawd!]

[King:
Oh no! Maryse’s 7 month long reign is over! What a tragedy!]

She rewinds it again.

[JrAnd the new XWL divas champion is Trish Stratus! Baw gawd!]

[King:

.. And again

[Jr: And the new XWL divas champion is Trish Stratus! Baw gawd!]

[King:

Meanwhile Hemme notices that Maryse has various magazines with Trish stratus on the cover. There’s one specific magazine that’s quite recent. It shows a picture of Trish holding her newly won divas championship.

[Jr: And the new XWL divas champion is Trish Stratus! Baw gawd!]

[King:

Hemme: Maryse… mind if I get a couple of words from you? Of course if you’re not busy doing anything important…

Maryse still doesn’t acknowledge her presence. Now she takes of the taping of the PPV, and rewinds the draft itself!

[Mick Foley: I’ve selected Maryse because not only is she the longest reigning divas champion…….. She’s a top notch competitor!]

[Styles: Trish Stratus has been drafted to redemption! Wow, Vickie really know’s how to pick the perfect talent!]

Maryse rewinds it back.

[Mick Foley: … Top notch competitor…]

[Styles:.. Perfect talent..]

Hemme: Hello?

[Jr:It’s a huge acquisition… I wonder where the champion will go from here…]

Hemme: Listen Maryse. Mick has actually been worried about you seeing as you haven’t come out of your room throughout the whole night. He wants an update on one of his hottest picks for breakdown.

Maryse still completely ignores her. Seriously, in her mind she’s the only one in the room right now. She continues to rewind upset with styles comment calling Trish perfect while she simply gets called a top-notch competitor. It goes on again and again and again, while Hemme watches as well. However, this young interviewer actually gets impatient, and begins to raise her voice against Maryse.

Hemme: You do realize you’re listening to the same statement over and over again? Not like it’s going to be different each time you replay it.

Maryse presses the pause button, and suddenly Hemme really begins to regret her comment. Maryse stays still for a moment, and she then places her hands on her eyes covering them as her head tilts downward facing the ground. She stays quiet, while Hemme looks at her somewhat intrigued, but at the same time feeling pity.

Hemme: Did you write… all of this on the wall?

Maryse gets on her feet facing Hemme face to face.. eyes to eyes. Hemme begins to shiver a bit as Maryse takes her microphone away.

Maryse: Does… it look like I’m in a mood….

Maryse looks at all four walls. Very serious right now, showing no emotion, but it’s clear she wants to break Trish’s neck right about now.

Maryse: To be Inter….VIEWED? I suggest you do the smart move here… turn around right now, and don’t ever bother me again. Do you understand that? Are you jotting it down in your miniscule brain? I really don’t want to cause a scene right now. I’m really in the mood to kick someone’s head…… RIGHT OF THERE BODY… Women.. Man….. Interviewer.. No one is safe…… Get the picture?

Hemme immediately leaves the room. Maryse closes her eyes letting out a deep breath, and she then opens her eyes wide looking around the room.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Normal_vlcsnap-00602

She then sits back down continuing what she was doing, but after a couple rewinds she picks up that main opened magazine showcasing a scene from Trish’s victory at Sadistic Conquest.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Q4gPq

Maryse then shows the camera the pictures and she slowly begins to rip apart the picture slowly, enjoying ever tiny rip until it’s all but two halfs. She then turns the two halfs into a ball, throwing it on the ground! She then suddenly gets an outburst throwing every magazine on top of that ball of paper throwing each one with more intensity than the last. Maryse then faces the camera when she’s done moving forward only to push the camera man down. The image isn’t clear to the audience, and they are in almost complete silence. Suddenly they hear the same noise once again of the scenes from Sadistic Conquest.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:57 am

E/T wrote:
Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

After the match before we go to a commercial break we find out that Velvet Sky has been drafted to Redemption and the Beautiful People aren't split up, yay!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Redemptionvelvet

Shortest match ever mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:16 am

clap That heel turn was handled perfectly Kyle, it's like all the months of losing built up and what makes MVP finally snap? A few signs, brilliant haha. Loved the writing and it just got better from where Ash came in, solid writing as Batista and you guys should make an awesome heel team mischief look forward to it.

Also Rene, awesome Maryse promo, like how you played her after losing the title. Could imagine it happening just like that Very Happy keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:43 am

Stretching this.

Just so

you don't skip it.

*Backstage Shawn Michaels is standing next to Josh Matthews ready for an interview.*

Josh: “Shawn, you put a great effort out there earlier, but you came up just short against AJ Styles in a near thirty minute match. Can I get your comments on the match earlier?”

Shawn Michaels: “Josh, let me tell you something…..*

*BAM! THUD! Shawn is crawling of the floor as we hear Josh shout; “CODY?” The camera pans up and “Dashing” Cody Rhodes is smirking, but looking down at Shawn. Josh tries to get Cody away, but he shoves Josh to the side and to the floor. Josh screams out for help as Cody stops smirking.

As Shawn starts to get up, Cody kicks him right in the gut. Shawn rolls on the floor as Cody continues to stomp on “The Showstopper.”*

Cody Rhodes: “The show is over, SEXY BOY.”

*Cody then picks Shawn up, and he throws him right into the garage wall! He picks up a trash can and he walks over to Shawn. As he gets up, with a bloody face, Cody smashes his face with the trash can! Cody hits him in his back; an old injury that caused Shawn to retire for four years, multiple times until the trash can is flat. Cody picks up his near lifeless body, and plants him with the Cross Rhodes on the floor! Staff and security finally arrive on the scene as security escorts Cody out of the building while staff checks on the injured Michaels.*
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:54 am

Breakdown cuts from the previous segment as we see Tyson Kidd talking to someone we can't see on camera, can't hear what they're saying either. We hear Tyson say "Thanks." Then he moves on down the corridor, looking to head towards the locker room, and some cameraman pats him on the back to get his attention.

[Cameraman] Nice work out there, man.

[Tyson] Thanks Dave, I'll see ya later.

Dave moves on in the opposite direction as Tyson keeps walking, when suddenly, the camera pans to show a hurt Chavo Guerrero limp out of a close by locker room.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 46

[Chavo] Hey! Tyson! Where the hell do you think you're going?

The sound of boos can be heard from the arena as Chavo speaks to Tyson Kidd.

[Chavo] What the hell was that out there? Do you know who I am? Of course you do! I'm Chavo Guerrero damnit. I'm a damn veteran in this business, and didn't even deserve to be put in such a low standard match tonight. I should be busy beating more world title contenders, not having a match with the local talent! I mean, that's what you are right? It's just.. I don't think I've ever heard of you before tonight, and I'm glad. You know why? You're nothin' kid. You're a damn rookie through my eyes.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 54

[Chavo] I shouldn't have even been in that match tonight, and you think you can "eliminate" me the way you did? No, hell no! I wasn't eliminated out there. And you think you can walk around in my company looking all proud of yourself? Well listen here, you have nothing to be proud of. Any idiot can pull a rope down, and any idiot can win an over the top rope match. Difference is, not any idiot is stupid enough to mess with Chavo Guerrero. So what ya gotta say for yourself? huh?

[Tyson] So your excuse for getting eliminated is...you shouldn'tve been there? Well obviously not Chavo, because unlike Kaz and Sin Cara who put up a fight, you got eliminated about four minutes in. I get that you're a veteran and I respect you and the family you come from, but don't come to me whining and crying when you don't get things you way.

[Tyson] To be honest Chavo, if any idiot can pull a rope down and win like I did, what the hell does that say about you? If I'm such a damn rookie, how did you make such a stupid mistake and essentially throw yourself out, man? What's wrong with you? All I've done is do my job, what I get paid to do, and what I love doing, and that's competing and winning matches. Look Chavo, I respect the hell out of you, you're one of the most experienced men on the roster and one of the most talented. Can't we just get along?

Tyson extends his hand to Chavo, obviously wanting a handshake. The crowd is unsure what to make of this, and so is Chavo. He stands across from Kidd, staring at him in contemplation. After much thought, Chavo seems to have made his mind up as he also extends his arm and grabs Tyson's hand in a handshake.

The crowd burts into cheers, sure that both men are on the same level and can put the past behind them. Suddenly with his free hand, Chavo hits Tyson in the face with his free hand and knocks him to the floor.

[Chavo] One of the most talented in the roster? No no no, I am THE MOST talented wrestler in not only this roster, but the whole industry! And you respect me Tyson? Of course you do, but you DON'T talk to Chavo Guerrero like that. This veteran, is gonna teach you something about repect right now.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 71

Chavo reaches over to pick Tyson Kidd up from the floor but is met with a combination of punches to the gut, knocking Chavo down to his knees. Both men then proceed to get to their feet as they fight each other with punch after punch, remaining back and forth. As the crowd cheers on for Tyson Kidd, he gains the upper hand, getting chavo back for this attack that has been brought on. Chavo is now back on his feet as Kidd continues to strike him with several punches. Tyson begins to slow down the fighting as Chavo appears to be getting weaker, not wanting to continue fighting. Kidd looks down at Chavo, unsure what to think about the situation, before turning around and trying to walk away. Suddenly, Chavo springs to his knees and drills Tyson from behind with a sick low blow. As Kidd falls in pain, Chavo stumbles in pain, still hurt from the comeback attack from Kidd. The crowd breaks into a loud sea of boos whilst Chavo holds his head in pain still proud of what he's just done, as the camera fades to commercial.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 62

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:35 am

So awesome heel turn Kyle will be cool to see an enforcer for MVP etc.

Good Melina promo hyping the match just announced, nice pictures too.

Rene I loved this Maryse promo, it just felt like something a loser would do if they were that broken up about the loss. I just really thought that was cool and such can't wait to see whats next.

Nice to see another feud starting with a Cody attack on HBK, should be an interesting feud, oh and why did Cody call Shawn "sexy boy"? I know thats his nickname but it could also come off like Cody thinks hes sexy mischief

Finally another feud starter with a confrontation between Tyson Kidd and Chavo, nice llittle exchange look forward to what you guys do.

Short reviews but i'm busy trying to book and make sure we've got every update on the roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:37 am

inb4ihopebronzehlosesthefued
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:41 am

OtherCrib08 wrote:
inb4ihopebronzehlosesthefued

inafter
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

E/T wrote:
So awesome heel turn Kyle will be cool to see an enforcer for MVP etc.

Good Melina promo hyping the match just announced, nice pictures too.

Rene I loved this Maryse promo, it just felt like something a loser would do if they were that broken up about the loss. I just really thought that was cool and such can't wait to see whats next.

Nice to see another feud starting with a Cody attack on HBK, should be an interesting feud, oh and why did Cody call Shawn "sexy boy"? I know thats his nickname but it could also come off like Cody thinks hes sexy mischief

Finally another feud starter with a confrontation between Tyson Kidd and Chavo, nice llittle exchange look forward to what you guys do.

Short reviews but i'm busy trying to book and make sure we've got every update on the roster.

Cody is gay. You can't tell by the nose ring?

plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Fatal Four way match for the XWL World ChampionshipXWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Worldtitle

Chris Jericho Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock Vs Sheamus

Results

The bell rings, and Sheamus quickly goes to start a fist fight with Jericho while Rock and Del Rio go at it on the other side of the ring. Jericho chops Sheamus back getting the upper hand, and he then Irish whips him to the ropes, following it up with a spinning wheel kick. The Rock punches Del Rio in the head 3 times, before hitting him with one strong strike that sends him over the ropes! Jericho and the Rock then turn around face to face as the crowd gets uber excited. Both Jericho and Rock look toward the fans getting excited with them. Before they could strike at one another Sheamus comes back into the ring to knock Jericho down with a clothesline to the back. Rock punches Sheamus in the skull, but the Celtic Warrior fights back with a knee to the gut. He then pushes Rock toward the ropes punching him again and again with straight forward strikes. He Irish whips him toward the opposite turnbuckle, and collapses down. Sheamus then taunts as he gets booo’d.

Sheamus picks up Jericho who chops him in the chest again, but Sheamus hits a back club knocking the champ down on one knee. He Irish whips him toward the ropes going for a back body drop, but Jericho kicks him right in the head. Sheamus runs toward Jericho out of frustration, but as usual the champ ducks pulling the ropes causing Sheamus to land outside. Jericho looks at Sheamus for a bit, but suddenly Del Rio rolls him up…1…2..2 count. Del Rio kicks Jericho right on the stomach, and he then throws him out of the ring. Del Rio then picks up the Rock chopping him in the chest, followed by some kick to the hips. He lifts Rock up on the top rope punching him on the head a couple of times making sure he doesn’t fight back. He climbs the top rope, but what do you know? He still fights back with some impactful punches that knock Del Rio down. Rock takes a moment to get up, and meanwhile outside Jericho and Sheamus are beating the living hell out of each other. Rock goes for a diving crossbody, but Del Rio quickly gets out of the way. He then hooks the Rock’s leg..1….1 count.

With Del Rio in control now, he knee’s Rock’s arm prepping him up for the rolling cross armbar. Rock gets up on one knee, but Del Rio knocks him back down with a kick to his shoulder. He goes for another cover, but once again the great one manages to kick out. Del Rio goes to the top rope about to dive with a senton splash, but Jericho gets up on the apron throwing Del Rio right of the top turnbuckle jaw first on to the tip of the barricade. Sheamus then grabs Jericho’s leg, but Jericho kicks him right in the head. He then springboards from the ropes knocking himself and Sheamus down with a monsault. Jericho gets right back up though, and he then lifts Sheamus up throwing him back into the ring. He then chops Sheamus across the chest a couple of times pushing him toward the ropes. He Irish whips him, and upon rebound Jericho knocks Sheamus down with an elbow right to the forehead. He then goes for the cover, but Sheamus easily manages to kick out. Rock gets up, and both he and Jericho have the same idea in mind. They both hook one of Sheamus’s arm, and knock the big man down with a double suplex! Sheamus once again rolls out of the ring…

Jericho and The Rock are face to face again, and Jericho throws the first punch followed by Rock retaliating with a stronger punch. Knowing that a punch fest won’t do Jericho any good he chops Rock instead, while Rock continues to fight back with his punches.. That get the job done because he’s getting the upper hand pushing Jericho back to the ropes. He Irish whips Jericho to the ropes, and upon rebound executes a release belly to belly suplex! He covers the champion who easily kicks out of that. He picks him up, but now Jericho punches Rock with swift strikes, not letting Rock get a breather here. He Irish whips him toward the ropes, and then knocks him down with a sleeper slam on the rebound. Now he covers the great one, but he also easily manages to kick out. Jericho hooks Rock’s legs going for the Walls, but Rock just easily uses his leg strength to turn Jericho around. He gets up, and hooks Jericho’s leg going for the sharpshooter, but Jericho simply pushing him toward the ropes. Del Rio pulls down the ropes causing Rock to land outside. Del Rio then picks him up to push him back first into the steel post. He then quickly enters the ring sizing up Jericho followed by hitting a jumping knee right to his arm knocking him down. He then locks in an armlock as Jericho attempts to reach out toward the ropes, but he’s way to far so instead he gets up on his feet pushes Del Rio back into the turnbuckle managing to release himself from his hold. He then runs going for a running shoulder, but Del Rio gets out of the way causing Jericho to hit the steel post. He then lands outside as Del Rio grins in the ring. Sheamus comes back into the ring, and now he pushes Del Rio shoulder first into the post. Del Rio falls outside as well. Sheamus goes between the ropes as he punches Both Jericho and Del Rio down. He then Irish whips Jericho toward the barricade as he falls down. He grabs Del Rio, and he slams him head first into the steel steps followed by irish whipping him into the steel steps. Everyone is down, and Sheamus goes toward the Rock who was getting up. Rock runs at him knocking him down with a big clothesline, and he then throws him back into the ring.

Rock sizes Sheamus up, going for the Rock Bottom, but Sheamus easily elbows Rock on the side of his head. Sheamus runs to the ropes, but Rock counters whatever he was going to do with a samoan drop! Sheamus lands on his feet near the turnbuckle, and now Rock runs toward him hitting an avalanche splash. He then lifts up Sheamus to the top rope, hooking up an arm, and then dropping down the big man with a superplex. Both men are down for a moment, but Rock eventually places his arm around Sheamus’s chest for the ONE……… TWO…………. Kickout! Rock picks up Sheamus, who fights back by kneeing him right in the gut. He then lifts him up on his shoulder going for a possible powerslam, but Rock gets of his shoulder… Turns Sheamus around kicks him in the gut, and implants him head first into the mat with a DDT followed by getting right back up. Rock then looks toward the crowd.. He was about to release his elbow pad, but before he can do it Del Rio dives from the top rope knocking down the Rock with a missile dropkick. He covers the Rock…1….2….2 count. Del Rio is mad, and Jericho gets up on the apron in the meantime. Del rio goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks and then pulls Del Rio’s head right on the ropes causing him to bounce off. Jericho then climbs the top rope, looking at everyone in the ring. They’re all down, and he’s not sure who he would dive on. Del Rio gets up first though, so Jericho dives at him hitting a crossbody, but Del Rio quickly turns around turning it into his own pin attempt…1…2…2 count. Both get up almost at the same time with Del Rio grabbing Jericho from behind aiming for a german, but Jericho elbows him right in the head, then goes behind Del Rio hitting his own German suplex pin..1…2…2 count. Jericho chops Del Rio in the chest, and he goes for a powerbomb, but Del Rio backdrops Jericho. He then runs toward the champion hitting a step up enziguri. He is knocked down, and Del Rio quickly goes for the cover, but Sheamus jumps in to break the count.

Sheamus viciously punches Del Rio multiple times, and he then raises him up on his shoulders knocking him down with a powerslam. Sheamus now picks up the Rock aiming to go for the High Cross, but Rock takes him down by using his legs, and he then turns him around to lock in the sharpshooter. The Celtic Warrior is screaming in pain as he reaches out to the ropes. The Rock has the sharpshooter locked on tight, and right when Sheamus was about to grab the ropes Rock pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Looks like Rock is about to win this via submission, but Del Rio quickly gets up kicking Rock right behind his skull knocking him down. Sheamus rolls out of the ring to recover, while Jericho is still laying dead somewhere. Del Rio is pumped up feeling the world title near his waist. He grabs the Rock’s arm and locks in the rolling cross armbar! The Rock’s clasps his hands together while Del Rio punches him so he can lock in the hold to full effect. Eventually his punches do the work and Rock is at the mercy of Del Rio with the armbar locked on. Rock is slowly reaching to the ropes, but he’s not making much progress with his speed. Rock punches Del Rio’s leg, but that doesn’t do much. Jericho quickly springboards from the ropes hitting a lionsault on both Del Rio and the Rock! Del Rio let’s go of his hold, and Jericho immediately covers him…1……2……. Kickout! Jericho now stalks Rock going for the breakdown, but Rock arm drags him forward. Jericho comes running toward the peoples champ only to get with a might spinebuster. Rock is then getting into his zone again. His arm is hurting, but he still throws that damn elbow pad like a champ! He then runs to both ropes and hits his peoples elbow right on Jericho’s chest! He was about to hook the leg, but Sheamus is seen running back into the ring. Rock catches a running Sheamus and slams him to the mat with a Rock BOTTOM!!!!! He covers Sheamus for the..

1……

2…….

Del Rio breaks the count up! He punches the Rock on the back of his head multiple times until he is back up. Rock punches Del Rio back with his own punches, but Del Rio gets the upper hand after kneeing the Rock on the gut. He then clotheslines the Rock out of the ring! Del Rio was then going to cover either Jericho or Sheamus, but Rock pulls him out of the ring! Punch after punch between these guys on the outside with Rock pushes Del Rio toward the barricade. He then hits a devastation clothesline with Del Rio going over the barricade. Rock goes over as well not letting Del Rio take a breather. They are simply beating the holy zombie hell out of each other. Meanwhile the focus goes back into the ring.. Both Jericho and Sheamus are seen getting back up, and the champ quickly drops Sheamus back down, followed by locking in the Walls of Jericho!!! Sheamus was close to the ropes though, and he grabs it. Jericho reluctantly let’s go, and now he’s getting ready to go for the codebreaker. He jumps, but Sheamus throws him back first into the turnbuckle pad. Jericho bounces of right into a Brouge KICK! Sheamus goes for the cover…

1…..

2…….

Kickouts!!!

Sheamus does something he has never done before… AND THAT’S GET PISSED OF! He grabs his hair thinking of what he should do next. He goes outside to grab the world championship, and he then enters the ring. The referee goes toward Sheamus trying to take the world title away from his grasp, not allowing Sheamus to break a rule. Jericho gets up, and he goes to clothesline Sheamus, but Sheamus puts the referee in front of him causing the referee to go down. Sheamus then goes for the title shot to the head, but Jericho ducks only to hit an Enziguri! The Celtic Warrior is down, but he keeps the world title right under him. Jericho is unaware of this, and goes to the top rope. He taunts to the crowd as he’s about to dive. He jumps, but Sheamus hits Jericho right in the head with the title!!!!! Sheamus then quickly goes for the cover… The referee slowly goes for the count…

1…..

2…..

……3!!!!

Winner, and NEW CHAMPION: SHEAMUS!

Jr: I can’t believe it! No… no! Sheamus clearly stole that victory god damn it!

King: Hey, it’s not the first time someone uses their brain to win a big match! I’m speechless right now Jr! The King has finally regained his throne! FINALLY!

Style: What a way to do it… He couldn’t put Jericho out with his own ability, so he had to resort to using the title right under the referee’s noise. What kind of king is that?

King: A King who’s the NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Sheamus can’t even believe that he just won. He raises his title up high, and the referee quickly notices that he has the title up. Jericho is busted open a bit from the forehead, and this has the referee thinking. Sheamus doesn’t notice any of that though. He’s estactic now that he’s the new XWL WORLD CHAMPION! A replay is shown of the main highlights out the match as the crowd booo’s the living hell out of Sheamus. It then shows a replay of Sheamus using the title…..

Style: See? The referee himself is seeing the replay. Come on.. Justice has to be served around here.

The referee looks at Sheamus, who looks at the screen, and then attempts to explain his case to the referee trying to think of any plausible explanation for that, but fact of the matter is that there is no explanation. The referee goes outside to talk with other officials. He then goes back into the ring…

Ring announcer: I’ve been told that the referee is going to reverse his decision ladies and gentlemen, so Sheamus IS NOT the new world champion. The winner Via Disqualification, AND STILL the XWL World champion, Chris Jericho!

Sheamus’s smile suddenly dies, and once again he’s a big red angry tomato. Sheamus refuses to let go of the belt, and he scares the referee out of the ring. He looks at the world title, not wanting to accept the decision. He was just called the new champion, and he’s not going to let that go easily. Suddenly Mick Foley’s theme song begins to play!

He appears on the big screen as Sheamus along with everyone else looks on intently.

Foley: Now this is a surprise turn of events. I got to say I was excited just like everyone else during this match because you see I wanted to see which one of you guys would takes the world championship to their respective show. Time’s like these calls for a peace maker, and lucky for you Sheamus I have something that might just cheer you up. So, you didn’t win the world title? You got yourself Dq’d now? What a bummer! Here I wanted to say this during your championship victory, but then I see all the controversy surrounding the finish, and I decided to see how everything played out. Anyways, enough rambling. Tonight will go down as one of the most historic nights in XWL history with It being the draft and all. To end this draft on a high note I will reveal my final pick.. for breakdown. Can you all guess who I’m talking about?

Foley raises his hand which has a miniature sock form of ...Sheamus.
XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Xwlbreakdownsheamus

The crowd cheers, and booo’s seeing Sheamus on the big screen.

King: I-I- I guess Foley know’s some talent when he sees them, but what does this mean for Sheamus now? The world champion is on redemption.. and he just got drafted to breakdown!

Jr: I think that’s more bad news than good!

Sheamus doesn’t look all that happy. He’s still mad that he’s not the champion right now.

Foley:.. And with that ends this historic night ladies and gentlemen. Sheamus, I’m sure you and me will have some fine times right here on breakdown.. but until then… HAVE A NICE DAY!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Yeahrk2

Foley’s theme song plays again as Sheamus remains in the ring not getting any calmer. He turns around, and BAM Jericho knocks him down with a CODE BREAKAAAAAAAA! The crowd loved that getting excited as Jericho picks up his world championship placing it on his shoulder. Now his theme songs begins to play as he looks downward at Sheamus and then toward the crowd.

Style: Now that’s the world champion ladies and gentlemen. Sheamus deserved that for trying to steal the world title tonight.

King: I can’t believe it! Jericho again get’s the last word on Sheamus! Ugh!!!

Jr: Well ladies and gentlemen Chris Jericho is still the world champion, and Sheamus just got drafted to breakdown! Wonder how this will play out within the coming weeks. Tune in ladies and gentlemen for the premiere of redemption next week, and thank you all for being a part of this historic night!

Jericho goes to the top rope taunting to the excited crowd as the show comes to a close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:15 pm

I don't think anyone read the Tyler Black/Roderick Strong promo Sad

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Dusty Finish FTW! Chris Jericho manages to leave Breakdown still the World Champion, has he finally put away Sheamus for good? Will there be no rematch? Can Sheamus get a tan in time for Breakdown? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Boo wanted Del Rio to pull out the upset.

Would have been awesome, tbh. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Great ending to a great show clap Awesome job on the writeup Rene and a great job by everyone for this 11 PAGE Breakdown! thats some impressive work right there Very Happy The Rock and Drew will have busy weeks next week mischief
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Great ending to a great show clap Awesome job on the writeup Rene and a great job by everyone for this 12 PAGE Breakdown! thats some impressive work right there Very Happy The Rock and Drew will have busy weeks next week mischief

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Great ending to a great show clap Awesome job on the writeup Rene and a great job by everyone for this 11 PAGE Breakdown! thats some impressive work right there Very Happy The Rock and Drew will have busy weeks next week mischief

11?
XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 3z4sy
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

I had three segments and a match. I get no credit for dis shit.

troll
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Go fuck yourselfs
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Go fuck yourselfs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:29 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Go fuck yourselfs

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 WxcC4
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm

@ Penguin wrote:
I had three segments and a match. I get no credit for dis shit.

troll

2 segments, 2 matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I'd like to apologize to everyone I let down on this card. I've only just got my computer up and running again after god-knows-what almost killed it. It seems ok for now and eventually Wade will avenge technically his only real 1v1 loss to the Undertaker....

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7