Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
Austin
Ze Ben
Alan
Bang
Legal
Sable
TheFox
TheFilthParade
Sam
MicksterG951
Zander
Jonguin
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Cyy8h

Live From – Las, Vegas Nevada

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Bragging Rights

Normal Match

Randy Orton Vs Kane

Normal Match

Jack Swagger ( BizarreGore ) Vs Ryback ( The Jerry 64 )

Normal Match

David Otunga ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Goldust ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ )

Normal Match

Kevin Nash ( Floodwater2K11 ) Vs Vader ( Unvme 83 )

Normal Match

Bobby Roode ( Vicess ) Vs Jeff Hardy ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

Mr. Parks ( wwefnfurlife ) Vs Matt Hardy ( X619Brandon619X )

Normal Match

Christian ( TheAustinHogan ) Vs Rey Mysterio ( KeZZa 7777 )

Normal Match

Yoshi Tatsu ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ ) Vs Kofi Kingston ( PetrovaSpitfire )

Normal Match

Zack Ryder vs Brodus Clay

Normal Match

Wade Barrett ( Almur 101 ) Vs Ezekiel Jackson ( bensrevenge )

Normal Match

Madison Rayne ( DinosaurTaco ) Vs Beth Phoenix ( iTonehh )

Normal Match

Drew McIntyre ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Sheamus ( Almur101 )

Normal Match

Alberto Del Rio ( KeZZa 7777 ) Vs John Morrison ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

James Storm ( Semeraro22 ) Vs R-Truth ( SableOhio )

15 Minute Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 VZRPt

Bobby Lashley Vs Triple H (C)

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mickie James Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Edge

Normal Match

Chris Jericho Vs John Cena

Normal Match

Evan Bourne Vs Austin Aries

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

Eve & Kelly Kelly Vs Layla El & Michelle McCool

Normal Match

Justin Gabriel Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 E8c02cc4ba28

Joey Ryan Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Unitedstatestitle

Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

Cody Rhodes & The Rock Vs Ted DiBiase & CM Punk

Due to the draft all new pictures have been made on the new backgrounds for each show. As this is a special event, if you would like to know if you've been drafted, and would like to do your own announcement of said draft, then shoot me a PM and I'll let you know either way. Good luck to everyone on the show and even though it doesn't look all pretty with pictures it's still a stacked and epic card so let's have a good one!

Last edited by Dave on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm

*Breakdown: The Draft opens up with Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside.*

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the second annual Breakdown draft edition! I'm Jim Ross joined by Jerry 'the King' Lawler, and......

Michael Cole: And me! The voice of XWL! Michael Cole! I for one cannot wait to see who gets drafted this year.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: For once, Cole, I agree with 'ya. Anyone can be drafted! From Justin Gabriel to Ted DiBiase to the Rock to CM Punk to Shawn Micheals! Hey, even we could be drafted!

Michael Cole: I for one would love to get away from Joey Styles.

Jim Ross: I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Michael Cole: What is that supposed to mean?

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Anyway, we also have some great matches in store for tonight to go along with this feeling of unpredictability.

Jim Ross: Now to turn are attention away from the draft for a moment, folks, what a night it was at Bad Blood, where we saw many great moments and matches- such as Ted DiBiase winning the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time.

Michael Cole: You call that a great moment? What, is that injustice that took place after the match a great moment?

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Yeah! And so was Triple H becoming the first ever XWL 15 Champion as Davey Richards winning the Intercontinental Championship.

Michael Cole: Oh please.

Jim Ross: Well, no matter what you think, it was a great night-

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: - Except for the part where Cody Rhodes made his return.

Michael Cole: What? I loved that part! Cody Rhodes is a hero!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: You would think that, Cole.

Jim Ross: Well, you're indeed correct, King. Last night Cody Rhodes did make his return to XWL..... and he has an interesting target to say the least.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Tell me about it. What has Zack Ryder ever done to Cody Rhodes?

Jim Ross: I don't know King; but for those of you who did not catch the Bad Blood pay per view event, here's what transpired.

*A replay from Bad Blood 2012 is played, featuring Cody Rhodes attacking Zack Ryder.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 DmMr1

Jim Ross: I just hope for one we get our answers sooner rather than later.

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

Michael Cole: YES!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Be careful what you wish for.

*To a MASSIVE amount of heat, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes makes his way out to the stage on Breakdown, for the first time in over a month.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_005

*Cody, in his new attire, takes off his hood to show a sinister grin on his face.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_012

Jim Ross: This kid has a lot of explaining to do.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I'd prefer he kept his trap shut.

*Cody finally makes his to the ring, and to the demise of the King, he holds up a microphone and speaks.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_094
[Cody Rhodes]
I'm back! Have you all missed me?

*The crowd jeers Cody, but he simply smiles at all of them and continues to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_101
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, I know I have a lot of explaining to do. First, I would just like to say one thing. I am officially done with Mick Foley and the general manager status of Breakdown. The only thing I need now is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship- and myself! *The crowd boos before Cody randomly begins to cackle in the ring before speaking once more.* I also know that the night after Final Stand both Mick Foley and my good friend Michael Cole announced I was injured with a sprained ankle. The truth is, I was never injured. I'm invincible! I had my good friend Michael Cole spread that around so I could have a month off. You see, I needed to take a seat and really find myself. I spent months and months worrying about Mick Foley and Edge. I had gone completely off course and I even stopped competing on a weekly basis. I thought of what I needed to do to get back on track. I thought of possibly embracing you people? Luckily, I spruced myself and decided the only person I need to embrace was me!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_103
[Cody Rhodes]
And while trying to get back on track, I realized something. I am 'dashing' no more. I heard all the things people like Jim Ross and Jerry 'the King' Lawler were saying about me. Calling me a jackass, a lunatic, a power hungry ego maniac. And once again, the truth is, they're right! Yet, I have no problem with that. I am not dashing any longer, but rather dashingly insane! *Cody chuckles to himself before speaking again.* Now I know you parasites in the audience may ponder why such a great man as myself would call myself all of these things; but I've simply embraced who I truly am. I am an egotistical, self conceded, power hungry; and most importantly dashingly insane. Now that I have truly embraced who I am within, I can be more successful than anyone else in this company.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_114
[Cody Rhodes]
But you know what I have really done by accepting who I am? I have became a bigger person than all of you! Nobody else, and I mean nobody has the guts to look at themselves in the mirrors and admit to what they really are. A failure! Once all of you finally embrace yourself, you can be a fraction as successful as me. All of you men out here try and act like you actually know something by being up to date with sports and knowing 'everything' about cars, but that's all because you don't have an ounce of real smarts in your feeble skulls. Then, for all of you ladies? You hide behind countless different beauty products because you all know you're all ugly on the outside and the inside. Unlike me, I'm all natural. Let me put it this way, I am a bigger person than everyone else because I can admit who I am and live that way, which is why I no longer have my protective mask. I refuse to hide myself behind a fortification of plastic and lies.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_119
[Cody Rhodes]
Of course, with all of my actions, comes a purpose. My new purpose in this company is to not only become the first ever 'Dashingly Insane' World Heavyweight Champion, but to lay waste to all of these so called 'superstars' who need to hide behind all of you people and act like the good guys because they can't accept who they really are! Many of the superstars in this company thrive off of you people. Without your support they would be nothing. They would be nothing but a spec of dirt on the floor of the mighty jungle known as the wrestling business. Then of course, there are wrestlers like myself that don't need any of your hideous creatures to back our every move; because we can actually fend for ourselves. Because we are actually talented. And because we're just the damn good. Now, when I think of wrestlers who thrive off of all of you people the most, one man comes to mind. That man is Zack Ryder.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_123
[Cody Rhodes]
There is only one reason why Zack Ryder is relevant. You people. About one year ago Zack started up his own Youtube channel. On that channel he created the hit show 'Z! True Long Island Story.' The reason being, he sucked. That's as simple as I could put it. XWL management realized this and they didn't utilize him because he was simply talentless. In fact, none of you people cared about him a year ago! You all booed him every time he walked down that ramp, if he even got a reaction at all. So, Zack decided to make an overrated Youtube show in which he decided to make lame jokes and fist pump, and then all of you mindless drones started to back that talentless man. With your support, management actually decided to give that man a spot on television. Hell, they even threw him right into an X-Treme Championship match because of all you people! More surprisingly, he won.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_126
[Cody Rhodes]
Funny thing about that? He lost in a matter of DAYS. He's nothing more than a joke. A fluke. The Bad News Bears had more victories than he has had in his entire career! Yet he remains relevant, taking up MY television time just because of all you people. Because all of you people log onto Youtube and watch his show. Because all of you people buy his merchandise, everything from his stupid headband to his stupid scarf to his stupid foam finger! Without all of you people Zack Ryder would be nothing; and that makes my stomach turn. When someone is here solely because the you people - and not the talent, it's a disgrace to the business. The truth is Zack Ryder is a talentless hack who couldn't put on a one start match if his very own life was on the line. The biggest he ever has accomplished is winning that X-Treme Championship, and as long I'm around; that's as far as someone like him is going to go.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_134
[Cody Rhodes]
Earlier I talked about people who can't embrace themselves within. Who need to hide behind every little thing to cover up their imperfections. Zack Ryder is sticking out like a sore thumb when it comes to finding a person like that. He knows he is talentless. He knows he's nothing more than a goofball. He knows, that deep down inside, he won't amount to anything worth taking note. Of course, he won't admit to any of this. Therefore, he panders to all of you shallow people. He is manipulating each and every single one of you, but you're all too blind to realize it. Well, allow me to remove the wool from over your eyes. Once I'm done with Zack, I'm going to make him realize who he really is deep down inside. I am going to make sure all of you people realize who Zack Ryder is deep down inside. And then, off I do that; I'll make sure he'll fade off to irrelevancy right where he belongs. Because people like him don't belong on MY show.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_141
[Cody Rhodes]
Bottom line, once I'm done with him; Zack Ryder will be another spec of dirt on the floor of the jungle. As for me? Well, things couldn't look brighter. In the future is none other than a pure, cleansed XWL. And you know who's at the top of it? Me. 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes. And what's that in my grasp? Ah, it's the World Heavyweight Championship. That, my friends, isn't a prediction. No, no; it's much more. That is fate! It is destiny! For the past year I've got nothing from slack by the likes of Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase, R-Truth, the Miz, Batista, CM Punk, Chris Hero, Edge, Mick Foley, and among others. What I'm going to do is prove them all wrong. I am going to prove Cody Rhodes is unmasked. Cody Rhodes in uninhibited. Cody Rhodes is unbeatable. And most importantly, Cody Rhodes is 'Dashingly Insane.'

*Cody begins to laugh again, before stopping and glaring around the arena. He starts to laugh once more as he leaves the ring.*

Jim Ross: Well.... those were some strong words from Cody Rhodes.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: JR, he really has gone insane! Did you see that laugh?

Jim Ross: King, Cody truly does have a mind of his own you could say. 'Dashingly Insane' is no nickname for Rhodes.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I thought he was insane as the Co-Breakdown General Manager. One can only imagine what he has in store for the XWL Universe.

Jim Ross: I, for one, look forward to Zack Ryder's response to Cody's words. I have a feeling things are just getting started between these two.

*Suddenly, as Cody is leaving, he is cut off by a voice from up above.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!

*The crowd boos as Vickie makes her way out to the stage. King moans as she begins to speak.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*The crowd boos even louder, and now Cody speaks to her.....*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!

*The crowd continuously boos both Cody and Vickie. The Redemption General Manager is [i]furious[i] and Cody is simply laughing. Despite the noise, Vickie begins to speak again.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
As I was trying to say, Cody, you know tonight is our big draft night. So, I would like to take the time to announce my first draft pick for Redemption..... Cody Rhodes!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Redemptioncody

*The crowd boos and Vickie smirks on the stage as Cody raises his microphone.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Wait... so I never have to work for Mick Foley again?.....

*Cody smirks and drops the microphone, now walking up the ramp. Upon arrival, he shakes Vickie's hand and turns around.*

Michael Cole: Cody Rhodes is our first draft pick! This is awesome! Oh my god this is awesome! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I love this too! I don't have to hear this kid again!

Jim Ross: If you love him or hate him, you got to admit he's got a huge amount of talent in the ring and it was a smart pick by Vickie.

Michael Cole: It was a great pick by the greatest General Manager in history! Not including Cody, of course.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Oh, would you shut up?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_045

*At the top of the stage, the camera resumes to 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes who is laughing once more. XWL Breakdown fades out to a video package, requested to be played by Rhodes himself to put a rest to the old Cody Rhodes, at the sound of his laughter.*

Last edited by Penguin, M.D. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Brilliant Cody promo, exciting way to kick off the draft.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am

I really loved that promo top to bottom, great work Jon.

[Jerry Lawler] Did you see that JR? Cody Rhodes is on his way to Redemption! Yes! We no longer have to sit through his long rants! Woohoo!

[Cole] Well I for one love it! Redemption kicks of the night by stealing the most must have XWL superstar on the roster! Cody Rhodes!

[JR] What about the Miz?

[Cole] He's still inactive, he doesn't count.

[Jerry Lawler] Hey? Hey Cole? Have you ever considered that The Miz may actually be drafted to Breakdown?

[Cole] ...............

[JR] I'll take that as a no...

[Cole] OH GOD! NO! IT CAN'T HAPPEN! I have to go see Vickie Guerrero about this!

[JR] Sit down Cole...You have a job to do.

[Jerry Lawler] And on a night like this it's the best job in the world! We have loads of big contests coming up, We'll see both The United States Championship and The Intercontinental Championship being defended!

[JR] Plus we have a blockbuster main event coming up, The Rock will team up with Redemptions newest acquisition Cody Rhodes and go up against our NEW World Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase and his
partner CM Punk!

[Cole] Haha! The Rock and Cody have that match in the bag, they're fighting two crybabies!

[Jerry Lawler] Actually they're fighting the World Heavyweight Champion and The Best in The World, also a former World Champion in his own right, this match won't be a walk in the park, it's gonna be insane!

[JR] Speaking of insane last night at Bad Blood we saw the resident Apex Predator evaluate his career and publicly call out The Undertaker to a match...Randy Orton feels like he's got something to prove by going back to his roots and beating this legend once and for all, but The Undertaker threw him a curveball by declining his offer!

[Jerry Lawler] Not only that but tonight Redemptions general manager Vickie Guerrero made a match up between Randy Orton and The Undertakers brother, Kane! This match is up next!

*XWL's Breakdown super show fades to a match graphic for the first bout of the night before fading to hype packages for Randy Orton and Kane!*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 7Kum8

XWL's huge supershow comes back to an absolutely rabid Las Vegas crowd, chanting "RKO" "LETS GO KANE" "RKO" "LETS GO KANE" In between a series of insane waves...no one is in the ring however and the match hasn't even begun...

[Cole] Why are these morons cheering? The match hasn't even started....

[Jerry Lawler] Just look up at the stage and you'll see exactly why!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_052

Joey is absolutely right as the crowd are ripped right out of their seats in an instant as Randy Orton and Kane burst through the curtain going hell for leather with punches! Kane fires in a huge uppercut knocking Orton down to the floor before leaning down and grabbing him by the head and picking him up, running him straight into the titantron set! Orton leans back with his back resting on the set but Kane charges in full speed going for a huge big boot to no avail as Orton swiftly ducks under it and heads down the ramp trying to momentarily get away from the big red monster! Kane doesn't let the miss phase him however and is right back on The Viper chasing him down the ramp until Orton realizes that there's no point in running and he turns around, nailing the monster with a big right hook...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_112

[Cole] That monster should be locked up! The match hasn't even started yet!

[Jerry Lawler] What are you talking about? This is awesome! We all know Randy Orton isn't one to back down from a fight anyway and it wouldn't be too far'fetched to assume that he was the one who started it.

Back with the action Orton is dishing out a big series of quick jabs not stopping for anything, he begins to nail Kane with forearms across the face before bringing down huge hammer fists on his back trying to wear him out, Orton then boots him in the knee causing him to fall down, Randy hooks his arm around Kanes head and goes for a deadly DDT on the ramp but with an abrupt display of inhuman strength Kane picks the Apex Predator right off of his feet as he stands up and throws Orton back a few feet! Never one to give in Orton runs back at the Big Red Machine which proves to be a mistake as he is nailed with a HUGE Big Boot!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_113

[Jerry Lawler] Ouch! He's gonna feel that one tomorrow!

[Cole] Tomorrow? He's probably feeling it right now you idiot!

[Jerry Lawler] You know what I meant....

Pointless bickering aside Kane is taking control as he starts to stomp over Ortons upper torso to a huge boo from the crowd before he grabs him by the throat and lifts him to his feet effortlessly! Kane steamrolls forward and drives Orton spine first into the steel ring post as Randy lets out a huge agonizing yell before falling to the floor, Kane then begins to dig under the ring and grabs three steel chairs before tossing them in the ring! With evil intentions in mind Kane turns his attention back to The Viper grabbing him by the head but getting a nasty surprise as Orton launches up with a European uppercut almost taking the big mans jaw off! Kane stumbles back into the barricade and Orton takes full advantage as he clotheslines him over into the crowd!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_102

[JR] These guys are really going at it here and the match up hasn't even started yet! We knew it'd be intense but I don't think anyone ever saw this happening!

[Cole] I wonder what The Undertaker thinks of this? Last night at Bad Blood he denied a challenge from Randy Orton calling him too predictable!

[Jerry Lawler]Well maybe The Undertaker was wrong because it looks like Orton's gearing up for a big move here!

Joey is right as Orton leans over the barricade and begins to hammer on Kane some more before pulling him by the head up to his level and eventually locking his arms around The Big Red Machines neck! He uses brute power to lift Kane up to the barricade and hangs his legs up on the barricade going for a variation on his signature rope DDT!

[JR] NO! Randy don't do it!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_103

Orton takes a moment too long however as Kane scouts the attack and jumps over the barricade as both men begin to trade big right hands once again! The crowd are loving it as they begin to chant for both competitors! Kane uses his strength to his advantage as he grabs Orton via the back of the neck and smashes his face off of the steel ring post! While Orton is dazed Kane drags him over to the commentators table...

[Cole] THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY! RUN!

[Jerry Lawler] Calm down I'm sure he's going towards the ring....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_083

[Jerry Lawler] Ok, RUN!

Joey and Cole get out of dodge just in time as Kane completely wipes the table with Ortons body dragging him across the table and sliding him right off onto the floor below with a sickening thud! Kane takes a small run and throws himself into the air, coming down with a legdrop onto the heaving torso of Randy Orton! Kane lets out a sickening laugh before picking Orton up by the arm and tossing him into the ring for the first time in the match up...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_107

Unfortunately for Kane he forgot about the chairs he threw into the ring earlier and now the Apex Predator has a BIG equalizer! Orton leans over to pick the chair up just as the big man clambers up onto the apron grabbing the ropes...

[Jerry Lawler] Look Cole! Jr! Randy Orton has a hold of one of the chairs from earlier! This is getting out of hand quickly...Cole?...Cole? Where the hell did he go?

[JR] He ran like a scalded dog...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_110
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_112

Orton lifts the chair above his head before bringing it down with no regard for Kanes health! He nails him hard across the back of the head with it not once! But twice! He lifts the chair for a third and final time before bringing it down on the monsters back! The crowd are going absolutely wild for this brawl as Orton drops the chair and kicks it over to the bottom rope before clutching Kanes neck in his arms and for the second time hanging him up on the ropes for his signature DDT...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_116

Orton lets a dastardly smile seep onto his face before pulling Kane down with all his force face first onto the steel chair! Kane rolls over onto his back looking absolutely motionless as Randy Orton stands to his feet and lets a huge battle cry as his veins damn near burst out of his body, the referee looks unsure whether or not to continue the match up but the booming crowd give him no choice as he waves his arm over at the time keeper and signals for him to ring the bell!

[Cole] And we're underway with this contest finally!

[JR] Hey, you're back?

[Cole] What? Do you want an autograph or something? We have a job to do Joey!

[Jerry Lawler]Did? Did you run away?

[Cole] ......Haha! Don't be so stupid, I was just at the back getting a glass of water....

[JR] And changing your diaper?

[Cole] HEY! What are you try--

But Cole is quickly cut off by a deafening roar from the XWL crowd as Randy Orton gets that far away look in his eye and backs up into the corner and lets the voices take control of his entire body and mind as Kane crouches over onto his arms and knees completely oblivious to the fact that he might just be setting himself up for the end! With nothing else on his mind but kicking Kanes head clean off his shoulders Orton gets that vicious look as he charges full throttle ahead!

[JR] He's going for it!

[Jerry Lawler] This could end the match right here!

Orton boosts half way across the ring but just as he approaches Kane, The Big Red Machine fools the world by revealing he's been playing possum! He bounds to his feet and clutching Randy Orton by the throat! Kane pulls Orton over to the middle of the ring and gains a collective grasp from the crowd as he lifts The Viper high into the air going for the match finisher....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_133

But in lightening quick fashion Orton spins around mid air and.....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_135

NAILS A HUGE RKO! What a reversal from the Apex Predator, the crowd are going insane as Kane looks completely out cold from that attack! Orton bounces to his feet full of adrenaline as he grabs the ropes letting the emotion run through his body for a moment before turning deadly serious again and looking down at the motionless Kane...But he doesn't go for the cover! The crowd begin to buzz again as the referee notices Orton going for the chair! He tries to stop the Viper but Orton shoves him off knocking him down to the mat as he picks up the steel chair and turns his attention back to Kane!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_111

[JR] No! Randy! Don't do it! Go for the pin, go for the pin!

Orton looks down at Kane once more before performing a mocking cut throat taunt sending a message to The Undertaker before raising the chair high above his head and bringing it down on Kane's skull! The arena falls silent as the referee rings the bell to announce Kane the winner.....

WINNER VIA DISQUALIFICATION: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Xwlredemptionkane

This doesn't stop Randy however as he brings the chair up again and nails Kane on the torso! Then the legs! Then the head! Then the body again! And again! And again! It carries on for well over twenty pure rage filled shots as Kane doesn't move a muscle! The fans go completely silent as there is a mutual feeling of this has gone to far filling the air and EMT's fill down to the ramp and around ringside but Orton swings around and starts rattling the ropes with the chair, daring them to try and get in, Orton screams for them to leave before he kicks Kane out of the ring as he hits the floor below hard!

[JR] This has gone too far! Too far! What is Orton trying to achieve? Is he sending a message to Kanes brother?

[Jerry Lawler] We might just find out..Orton's got a microphone!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_147

[Randy Orton]
Hey, hey Undertaker! If I'm so damn predictable then why didn't you tell your freak show of a brother that he'd be spending the night in a hospital bed? Huh? That's not what I'd call brotherly love, standing idly by while your sibling get's his ass handed to him! But this means nothing to me at all because I told you, I want a match with you! I want to prove to you and the world that I'm the BEST! The absolute best this company has to offer and I'm skipping the middle man and going right...through...you!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_148

[Randy Orton]
So how about it Taker? Is that enough for you? Or do you wanna hide behind your mask of lies and talk about how I'm not good enough to fight you, do you wanna waste your time making me jump through these imaginary hoops to get to your level or do you wanna come out here right now and stand toe to toe with me, The Undertaker versus Randy Orton! Tonight!

But much like last night, a minute goes past with absolutely nothing happening, no sign of The Undertaker what so ever and no movement from the stage...Orton's pleas falling on deaf ears...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Normal_146

[Randy Orton]
C'MON OH MIGHTY ONE! Get your ass out here! I dare you to come fight me!

Another minute or so passes with each second that ticks pissing off Orton even more, eventually he realizes that nobody is coming and spits on the floor before cursing to himself and exiting through the middle rope, walking up the ramp as XWL's Redemption fades to commercial...

[Jerry Lawler] This may just be the most stressed I've ever seen Randy Orton! He really, really wants this match up with The Undertaker and something tells me that he wont stop until he gets it!

[Cole] As far as I'm concerned Randys acting like a damn child! Attacking a mans brother like that just because he doesn't get his own way...

[JR] Well you may be right but one way or another, I get a feeling that Undertaker will be forced to change his decision in the not too distant future!

[Jerry Lawler] We might find out later tonight, who knows, The Undertaker and Randy Orton may end up on different brands tonight making The Vipers predicament a whole lot worse!

[Cole] I hope for that the health and safety of everyone on the roster that Randy Orton doesn't go to breakdown OR stay on Redemption, I hope he gets fired!

[JR] Well that may just be a bit too rational Cole, but what scares me is that Orton done this to The big red machine Kane! Imagine what he could do to a human!?

That question is the last we here before XWL's supershow fades to the next segment...

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am

clap

Dat fucking write up, look forward to seeing where this Undertaker/Orton thing ends up going, definitely has me interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Jeez Zander could've atleast threw in a draft pick or something Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Adam wrote:
Jeez Zander could've atleast threw in a draft pick or something Neutral

okay
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks to Penguin for pointing out that several times throughout my write up I call Jerry Joey but it's because I initially had it done for Redemption with Joey and Cole commentating solo...

and on to other matters, haven't had a lot of PPV votes so

Match of the PPV

Promo of the PPV

Star of the Show

Diva of the Show

Shocker of the Show

Send ME your votes VIA PM
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

*This special edition of Breakdown comes back from break, and we're taken to the backstage area where we see Mitch talking to the #1 contender for the US title, "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan*

{Mitch}
Hey Daniel, how you feeling after Bad Blood and your big victory over your friend, Michael McGillicutty?

{Bryan}
Really Mitch? You even need to ask? It's somewhat bittersweet frankly. I mean last night was the greatest night that I've had since I've been with this company. I can't say the same for Michael though. It was probably his worst night ever. I mean, he says he's cool with losing to me, and if that was all that happened last night, I would believe him. But after failing to cash in Money in the Bank, when he told EVERYONE he would do it if Ted won, well I'm not so sure.

{Mitch}

But Daniel, at least he still has his briefcase to cash in whenever he wants. You can't take that away from him.

{Bryan}
Don't be so sure Mitch. But, I don't want that little toy briefcase. I'm the greatest modern wrestler there is. I don't need to win a title off of a beaten and broken man. I can BEAT him and BREAK him to win it, that's how good I am.

{Mitch}
OK. How about your upcoming match with your former mentor, Shawn Michaels? Any thoughts?

{Bryan}
Sure I have thoughts Mitch, who doesn't. I bet your teacher was real stupid. Anyways, I said that I would become #1 contender and I did. I said that no hard feelings would come between mine and Michael's friendship, and I didn't. So, believe me when I say that tonight, I will beat my old, (and that's exactly what he is), teacher and send him into retirement, where he should have been a LONG time ago.

{Mitch}
Well, I think that's all I ha.........*Mitch puts his hand up to his ear as someone is saying something to him*(Wait, what? Now? You trying to get my arm broken? Alright sir, whatever you say.) Ladies and gentleman, sorry to interrupt this interview, but I've just received word that it is time for Breakdown first draft pick.

{Bryan}
Seriously, right now?! Who tol..........

*Bryan get's cut off as we are taken to the ring where Mick Foley is standing*

{Foley}

Hey folks. As you all saw earlier, the man who had tormented me for months has been drafted to Redemption. Thank god. It's now time to announce who I've drafted as the first pick of the 2012 XWL Draft. Without further ado, our first draft pick is..............

*The screen is black for a second as the fans sit in anticipation until finally................*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 F6x8U

{Foley}
THE AMERICAN DRAGON, DANIEL BRYAN!!!

*We are taken to the backstage area where we see a shocked look on Daniel Bryan's face. After a moment, he starts yelling "YES!" and picks Mitch up in the air in excitement. After realizing what he's doing Daniel Bryan calms down as Mitch starts to speak*

{Mitch}
WOW. Congrats Bryan. You've officially been drafted to Breakdown! How's it feel to be the first draft pick?

{Bryan}

YES!.....YES!.....YES! I'm ecstatic Mitch. I'll even give you a pass for interrupting my interview. I knew there was something about Mick Foley that I liked. He's a smart business man, and he just made the best business choice. I'm going to take Breakdown to heights it's never seen before. Starting by taking Redemption's US title over to MY show! This is a great day!

{Mitch}
How do you feel now that you won't be on the same show as your best friend?

{Bryan}
Wow Mitch. I would think that you would use some logic. Now that I'm off of Redemption, McGillicutty has all the room to soar. We're going to dominate XWL now. This is the best thing that could have possibly happened. In fact, I'm going to talk to him now, because unlike you, he actually matters.

*Bryan starts walking up the hallway, yelling "YES!" at random people as he walks by. Once Bryan is out of sight Mitch mutters "Good riddance", as this special edition of Breakdown heads to the next segment*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Dat first pick for Breakdown!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Tumblr_m2yt7ep2vI1qaqv3qo6_250
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Dave wrote:
clap

Dat fucking write up, look forward to seeing where this Undertaker/Orton thing ends up going, definitely has me interested.
Dave wrote:

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Tumblr_m2yt7ep2vI1qaqv3qo6_250

Neutral David, I challenge you to create a non-promo-related post that doesn't begin with, "Dat."
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:26 am

The Crablouse wrote:
Dave wrote:
clap

Dave wrote:

Neutral David, I challenge you to create a non-promo-related post that doesn't begin with, "Dat."

Dat challenge.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
The Crablouse wrote:
Dave wrote:
clap

Dave wrote:

Dat challenge.

Dat post.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Dat spam from dem admins.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Gazza wrote:
Dat spam from dem admins.

Speaking of which.

>Tuesday
>Two picks have been announced
>Free topz for next person
Back to top Go down
TheFox
New Talent
TheFox

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Alicia Fox's music plays.

Alicia Fox enters and has a microphone.

Alicia: Hi guys! I am here finally in the XWL! I can look at the roster right now and see a lot of talent. Every girl in that locker room is capable of putting on a five star quality match, but nobody back there can put on a FOXY match! I assure you that will start next week on the show I am placed and sooner rather than later I will become Divas Champion. I will be the best Divas Champion in the history of the XWL! Thank you for listening and have a Foxy night!

Alicia smiles and begins to leave.

Jerry Lawler: I love Alicia!

Jim Ross: We'll be back after an advertisement! Alicia is all business and I expect bright things from her in the XWL!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

*Suddenly, Essa Rios.*

[Essa Rios]

Me pasó por encima de Stone Cold

[Kurt Angle]
Told you so!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
*Suddenly, Essa Rios.*

[Essa Rios]

Me pasó por encima de Stone Cold

[Kurt Angle]
Told you so!

What a fucking debut.
Back to top Go down
TheFox
New Talent
TheFox

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Thank you Gazza! Very Happy If you are being serious that is...
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm

TheFox wrote:
Thank you Gazza! Very Happy If you are being serious that is...

My post was to Penguin Embarassed

But I did like your promo for the first one, Although I'm not a fan of Alicia, It'll be good to see where you take her from here and it's always good to have another Diva around.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm

*After the Essa Rios segment, Steve Blackman appears on the screen with a terrified interviewer.*

[Interviewer]
Steve tonight you make your debut, replacing Cody Rhodes in the main event.

*Looking at the Interviewer, Steve talks.*

[Steve Blackman]
Ted DiBiase it's really simple. I'll step into your world, Candy Land, if you step into mine. Weapons all around the board, and anyone bad enough to get one can use it. So, this way, this thing has to end one way.....

[Steve Blackman]
OR ANOTHER!

bored
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:07 pm

The Supershow Draft Edition of Breakdown returns from the commercial break to have R Truths mug plasterd on the titantron

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 ZwD7B

R Truth is shown mumbling to himself

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 RkObP

[Truth]
I'mma gooooood R Truth!

R Truth continues to shake his head up and down when he is interrupted by Josh Mathews

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 HiVei

[Mathews]
Excuse me R Truth, but can I get a word with you about your negative comments about the Main Event and why you made some of the harsher comments towards Ted Dibiasie?

R Truth quickly looks at Josh as if he wasn't aware of his presence

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 WLq6w

[Truth]
Why? Why, Why, Why? WHY? You wanna know why? Why is the sky green and the grass blue? ... Or is it the other way around? Ah, noone cares. Why am I black? Why can't Sheamus get a tan? Why do we have a second rate talentless sucka as our champion? And mopst importantly, why are you in my lockeroom?

[Mathews]
Well...

[Truth]
Well nothin! I didn't ask you to reply! But I know you won't go away till Truth answers your dumb question. Well to begin Ted is well... Ted. He doesn't have any class, has no taste in women, no charisma, and is just flat out aweful. I mean he is loaded with the green stuff, but blows it on stupid things like himself, on a blonde white version of that Snookie chick, spends on himself, oh I forgot to mention he spends it mostly on HIMSELF!!! He could spend it to help out the less fortunet, but he's just like his father. A greedy bastard who only cares for himself when it comes to dealin with money. They could use their money to help feed those poor starving children and little jimmies across the country, they could also help donate to all them little jimmy kids with cancer. But I don't see any of that done from them. So what I don't get is who made the decision to put that no good sucka in the WHC match wrather he earned it or not. This company need someone who can handle the responcability of being a chanpion, and with someone named Ted I don't think that is the name of a decent champion. It sounds more like some dork who still lives with their mom and plays doungeons and dragons, although that game ain't bad.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 DCNSm

[Truth]
Now Josh before you get your man panties in a bunch and defend Ted, I just want to assure you that I'm not attacking him in anyway.... more like exsposing people like him for the fraud they really are. Now Ted I think you should do a nice deed for once in your life like... whats that little jimmy? Ok? Really? Alright, then. Ted, how about every week after the show is over you take little jimmy our for ice cream? You'll be makin a little kid happy. And trust me you'll know because you'll get a funny feelin inside. But I gotta warn you or anybody who dares to take my boy little jimmy out for ice cream! Whateva you do DON't and I mean DON'T ask him if he wants jimmies on his ice cream. He finds that very offensive and deems it racist.

[Josh]
Ok Truth thank you for that enlighting story, but I jusy wanted a simple reason as to why...

[Truth]
JOSH! What did little jimmy say about interrupting him when he's talkin? So please shut your trap! Thank you sir. NOW you may move on with the next question.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 PKChm

[Josh]
Alrighty then, moving on... Now Truth as you know tonight you will face James Storm! The very man who superkicked you out cold almost a month ago. Thoughts?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 FEKu7

[Truth]
Now wait just a darn sec. You did it again!!! What do I have to do to get it through your head that you do not interrupt me when I am talkin? Do I have to backhand you one across the face? No don't answer please. Now let me speak my mind. Tonight I have to face the same opponent I last faced when I was in the ring. James Storm. A tough cookie I'll give him that. But if he thinks I'll lay there again for him, then he has got another thing comin. R Truth lays down for NOONE!!! Not even some drunk redneck cowboy who claims he's always sober when he gets to the arena. Boy is that some smelly pile of bull crap right there!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 WBFrJ

[Truth]
James! If you're out there or up there somewhere listen up! Tonight we go toe to toe once again and you may have jacked up my jaw the last time, it will not happen again! But before I continue I just wanna know why you talk the way you do? I mean people think I talk funny they should listen to you! I honestly can't understand you most of the time! And poor little jimmy gets confused listening to you. So if you say you are a redneck, hillbilly, countryman, or whatever you weird ass bunch of people call yourselves, why don't you bring your banjo next week and play me one of those fany tunes ya'll dance too? Hell we could even sqaure dance! Even though we're going in a cirlce. But all seriousness aside my funny talkin friend.

[Truth]
You say you're a country man, but all I see is country bitch! If you know whats good for you, then tonight you will laydown in the middle of that ring for ME! If you don't then I will have to take that beer bottle you bring to the ring with you every week and full or not I will do something to you that will hurt and that you won't like at all!!!

[Josh]
You mean as the Rock would say, Straight up his candyass?

With Josh's reply to candyass R Truth gives him a chillboned look

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 ToNGf

[Truth]
What did you just say?

[Josh]
Um... candyass. Is there a problem?

[Truth]
Your damn right there's a problem! Why in the hell would you think I'd stick the bottle up his ass? What kind of fantasy are you having? For god sakes little jimmy is standing right here! There's no call for such language. I thought this show was supposed to be family friendly?

[Josh]
Well I...

[Truth]
Don't well I me!!!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 PPrfu

[Truth]
Look man, I don't know what kind of guy you take me for, but you obviously have problems if you think I'd stick the bottle up his butt. If you'd learn to be quiet for once then I would have finished. What I was going to say was if he didn't laydown for me, then I'd have to use the bottle and make him laydown by smashing it over his head. Which would result in it hurting and equaling him not liking it. Thats what I was hinting at you freak. Now I don't wanna stay around here, because I don't like the look you're giving me or the way you were just eyeing little jimmy. Now if you'll excuse me mr interviewer man!

R Truth shoves Josh out of the way who is confused/speechless after R Truth lashed out at him and R Truth yells in the background, Man why do I always get the crazy or preverted interviewers!!! as Brakdown heads into a short break
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Damn all those contract threads! XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 113-28

Buried this amazing promo. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 5BEMP
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next