Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
Austin
Ze Ben
Alan
Bang
Legal
Sable
TheFox
TheFilthParade
Sam
MicksterG951
Zander
Jonguin
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Cyy8h

Live From – Las, Vegas Nevada

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Bragging Rights

Normal Match

Randy Orton Vs Kane

Normal Match

Jack Swagger ( BizarreGore ) Vs Ryback ( The Jerry 64 )

Normal Match

David Otunga ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Goldust ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ )

Normal Match

Kevin Nash ( Floodwater2K11 ) Vs Vader ( Unvme 83 )

Normal Match

Bobby Roode ( Vicess ) Vs Jeff Hardy ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

Mr. Parks ( wwefnfurlife ) Vs Matt Hardy ( X619Brandon619X )

Normal Match

Christian ( TheAustinHogan ) Vs Rey Mysterio ( KeZZa 7777 )

Normal Match

Yoshi Tatsu ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ ) Vs Kofi Kingston ( PetrovaSpitfire )

Normal Match

Zack Ryder vs Brodus Clay

Normal Match

Wade Barrett ( Almur 101 ) Vs Ezekiel Jackson ( bensrevenge )

Normal Match

Madison Rayne ( DinosaurTaco ) Vs Beth Phoenix ( iTonehh )

Normal Match

Drew McIntyre ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Sheamus ( Almur101 )

Normal Match

Alberto Del Rio ( KeZZa 7777 ) Vs John Morrison ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

James Storm ( Semeraro22 ) Vs R-Truth ( SableOhio )

15 Minute Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 VZRPt

Bobby Lashley Vs Triple H (C)

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mickie James Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Edge

Normal Match

Chris Jericho Vs John Cena

Normal Match

Evan Bourne Vs Austin Aries

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

Eve & Kelly Kelly Vs Layla El & Michelle McCool

Normal Match

Justin Gabriel Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 E8c02cc4ba28

Joey Ryan Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Unitedstatestitle

Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

Cody Rhodes & The Rock Vs Ted DiBiase & CM Punk

Due to the draft all new pictures have been made on the new backgrounds for each show. As this is a special event, if you would like to know if you've been drafted, and would like to do your own announcement of said draft, then shoot me a PM and I'll let you know either way. Good luck to everyone on the show and even though it doesn't look all pretty with pictures it's still a stacked and epic card so let's have a good one!

Last edited by Dave on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Still longer than Z's promos.

At least I promo

Kyle plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Looks like 3 people read my promo, atleast I've surpassed David
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Spoiler tags will show how the match ended because my cap card decided to fuck up again...
Spoiler:
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!
!
!

*As the referee signals for the bell and crowd begin to boo at the ending of the match*

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match by disqualification, Daniel Bryan! However still the United States champion, Shawn Michaels!

*Shawsn raises his own arm in victory as the referee hands him his championship*

Jim Ross: Talk about taking the easy way out, Michaels cost himself the match to keep his championship.

Michael Cole: I don't know what you're on about JR, the referee made a bad call if you ask me. But you know what this means right? The United States championship will remain on Redemption.

Jim Ross: Made a bad call? How can you be so blind? Michaels clearly struck the challenger across the head with the chair.

Michael Cole: What are you on about? Just watch it again, you'll see Michaels kicking the chair out of Daniel Bryans hands, and it just so happened to caught him in the face, he was just defending himself.

*Michaels climbs up to the second rope and holds his championship above his head0*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I don't know what match you were watching Cole, but from where I was sitting it was pretty obvious that's exactly what he wanted to do.

Michael Cole: Is that so Jerry? Well answer me this? Did Shawn Michaels hit Daniel Bryan with the chair?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He kicked it into his face, how can you dispute that?

Michael Cole: He didn't strike him with the chair that's why, this result was an injustice.

*As Shawn descends off the turnbuckle he's interrupted by Vickie Guerrero on the titantron*

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me!

*As Vickie shrieks the crowd begin to boo*

Vickie Guerrero: I said Excuse me!

*As she shrieks again the boo's from the crowd get louder and louder, until Mick Foley begins to speak where the boos turn to cheers for the GM of Breakdown*

Mick Foley: I think what the Redemption general manager was trying to say is can somebody please cut the music. Now Shawn, I guess congratulations are in order for retaining your championship regardless of the circumstances, but putting that aside it's now time for both shows Breakdown and Redemption to make their next draft picks. So without further a due.

Vickie Guerrero: And coming up first, the A Show of XWL Redemption will make their pick.

*As the random selection begins the titanton shows a selection of members of the Breakdown roster then quickly cutting to black then the picture of the new member of Redemption on the titantron*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Redemptiondaveyrichards

*With Davey Richards being drafted over to Redemption the camera cuts to Mick Foley who's stunned at losing his final champion to Redemption, and cutting to Shawn Michaels in the ring seemingly more then happy at another possible opponent*

Vickie Guerrero: The Intercontinental champion! The American Wolf, Davey Richards!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh no.

Michael Cole: YES! Do you know what this means? Redemption has every single champion in XWL! You guys might as well just close up shop right now!

Jim Ross: I can't believe this King, we have no champion.

*The camera's cut once again to Mick Foley as he prepares for Breakdowns draft pick*

Mick Foley: I think that goes without saying that was one hell of a pick for Redemption, but luckily for me the show is not yet over, and now it's time for Breakdown to make their pick.

*Then of Breakdowns draft pick begins the titantron begins to randomly show faces of the now stacked Redemption roster with faces like World champion Ted Dibiase, Triple H, Chavo Guerrero, the newest member of Redemption Davey Richards, among others before cutting to black, then showing the face of Breakdown's newest member of the titantron*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Breakdownshawnmichaels

*As Shawn Michaels face is displayed on the titantron to Breakdowns newest member the camera cuts the Vickie Guerrero who's clearly not pleased with losing one of her champions*

Mick Foley: I can't believe my luck. The United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Who's laughing now Cole, Breakdown has got your best friend Shawn Michaels!

Michael Cole: This is ludicrous! How can this happen? He is the United States champion! He should be ineligible for the draft, someone needs to fix this as soon as possible.

Jim Ross: This is one draft pick Breakdown really needed right now, after just losing the new Intercontinental champion Davey Richards, we've regained the United States champion, talk about a turn around!

*The cameras then switches back to Mick Foley on the titantron*

Mick Foley: Oh and Shawn since you're still in my ring let me take the liberty of naming your first challenger for your United States championship at Unforgiven. I think you know him pretty well, Daniel Bryan!

*Leaning over the ropes facing the titantron Shawn starts shouting at Mick Foley then he turns around to grab his championship off the floor and is met by a kick to the side of the face by Daniel Bryan, who then leans over and picks up the US title and raises it in the air for everyone to see as Mick Foley begins to speak*

Mick Foley: Oh and Shawn, Have a nice day!

*As Daniel Bryan stands above Shawn's body with the championship in the air, Breakdown cuts to a commercial*

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Zander wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Still longer than Z's promos.

At least I promo

Kyle plain mischief:
fuck off

okay
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:43 pm

*The cameras in Las Vegas for XWL suddenly head backstage.... Backstage to where we see Trish Stratus standing by in front of the camera, seemingly ready to deliver a promo.*

[[Trish Stratus]]
Now I know that I was supposed to face Mickie James here tonight, but for some reason I've been given the night off. However, I don't mind because just being here in the presence of the great city of Las Vegas and with the fans is enough for me. And speaking of being here, this is the draft show after all so I'm about to deliver a little stratusfaction to all of you in attendance... I'm going to show you what brand Trish Stratus will be competing for starting next week!

*The titantron begins to flash and go through both rosters, switching through various roster pictures that have already been revealed and then a picture of Trish Stratus appears with a changing background behind it. It switches back and forth from Breakdown to Redemption and back until finally...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Breakdowntrishstratus

[[Trish Stratus]]
That's right, I'll be competing on Breakdown again! So as of next week, I will be only competing on Breakdown. I'll be competing to the best of my ability every week doing all of the moves the fans want to see on Breakdown. I'll be wrestling for Mick Foley's brand, and when I win back the divas championship again, I'll be taking it back to Breakdown. And also for all of you Breakdown fans out there, get ready next week because I'll be delivering a little bit of... Stratusfaction.

*Trish Stratus gets up and seems to be about done. She waves goodbye to the camera and then walks away as we head to a video package for her.*

So short because I didn't know what to talk about. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Bobby Roode beats Jeff Hardy via submission
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Normal Match

Wade Barrett ( Almur 101 ) Vs Ezekiel Jackson ( bensrevenge )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring after Ezekiel vs Wade to no music, he stands alone with a microphone in his hand and is greeted with familiar "Asshole!" chants that he gets every week. He ignores them all and starts to talk.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 8EKJU

[Vince]: Before we get started I would first like to address the main event. Later on tonight you people are expecting to see the team of The Rock and Cody Rhodes, take on the combination of The World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase and CM Punk. This match however was not approved by Vince McMahon, I control CM Punk and if he is supposed to be involved in any kind of match up it first has to be run by yours truly. Mick Foley did not take this process, therefore tonight’s main event is cancelled…

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 FMCSm

[Vince]: Now. Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to personally welcome and thank you for joining me on this monumental occasion as we celebrate The Rock’s triumph at the Bad Blood PPV just only a few nights ago. The Rock went into his match with all of the odds stacked against him, a hostile crowd, a biased referee and a cheating devil that is Colt Cabana. Despite everything that The Rock faced, he overcame all of the odds and won the match in the spectacular fashion that only The Rock can provide. Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you to help me welcome The Great One to the ring in a few moments time, I want you to jump out of your seats, clap your hands together and worship every bit of ground that The Rock walks on here tonight, because quite frankly no man in the history of this company deserves it more.

The crowd don’t quite seem to agree with McMahon’s words as they continuously boo throughout his little speech. A little chant starts in a section of the audience and it quickly spreads through the arena like a hate fuelled disease as nearly the entire arena chant “Fuck You Rocky!” in unison.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 OZesR

[Vince]: Thank you Rocky indeed! That’s the kind of attitude I’m expecting from all of you this evening, give thanks to the man that has given you all the result and entertainment that you have been searching for. Thank the man that has rid this company of any trace of the scum and stench of an Independent level performer in Colt Cabana and most importantly, thank the man that single handily removed CM Punk’s death grip on this company. Any chance of this company’s demise has been stopped by one man. Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The People’s Champion. I give you… THE ROCK!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00005

The Rock walks out through the curtain to what can only be described as a complete wave of pure unwavering hatred from the entire crowd present in the arena! The Rock looks out into the sea of fans and smirks as though it was music to his ears before turning into a big laugh, raises his hands into the air for the dismissive crowd...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00126

The intensity of the boo's only triple as The Rock pisses them off with no regard, he takes his arm back out of the air and begins to make his way down the ramp to more and more boo's, the "Fuck you Rocky!" chants are back in full force as The Rocks strolls up the steps and climbs up onto the turnbuckle before taunting once again...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00018

The Rock bounces over the top rope and back into the ring before wandering over to the side and retrieving a mic, he waits several moments for the crowd to die down before lifting the mic up to his lips to speak...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00045

[The Rock]: Bright light city gonna set my soul
Gonna set my soul on fire
Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn,
So get those stakes up higher

The feeling in the room somehow gets even darker as the sold out Las Vegas crowd begin to throw objects into the ring at The Rock who is blatantly mocking them...

[The Rock]: What's the matter with you people! The Rock is in a good mood here tonight he just wants to sing a song! Won't you people sing with The Rock? Golden opportunity here! Once in a lifetime! Okay, okay, okay, now from the top people...Bright light city gonna set my soul, Gonna set my soul on fire, Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn, So get those stakes up higher!

Once again no one joins in and The Rock looks to be visibly pissed as they disrespect him....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00065

[The Rock]: Okay you know what? Fine! The Rock doesn't need you because The Rock has been having the time of his life! And it's all down to this man right here, The Rocks best friend in life...Vince McMahon! And you know what? The Rock knows! The Rock knows that Vince will sing with him as an act of celebration! As we celebrate the dreams of Colt Cabana being taken and thrown to the ground via a vicious sharp shooter! Well what did he expect? Going up against The Great One! He was pissing in the wind from day one! So here we go, you ready Vince?

[Vince]: Born ready Rock! One....Two....Three!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00074

[The Rock] and [Vince]: Bright light city gonna set my soul
Gonna set my soul on fire
Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn,
So get those stakes up higher
There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there
And they're all livin' devil may care
And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas

[Vince]: VIVA! OH VIVA!

[The Rock]: LAAAAASSSSS VEEEEGAASSSSS!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00061

[The Rock]: Woo! Baby! Nothing like a good duet to clear the soul! Thank you for that Vince but now that we have the celebrations out of the way let's get on to why we're out here in the first place, last night The Rock defied all the odds like you said! A biased referee couldn't hold The Rock back! A cheating opponent couldn't stop The Rock! A raging crowd could not disrupt The Rocks focus! Hell, you could call in the entire Spartan army and The Rock would take off his size fourteen boot, shiiiiine it up real nice, turn that sum'bitch sideways, Madness? No, this is The Rock shoving it straight up all your candy asses!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00100

[The Rock]: So it's not the match up last night that's the problem, no, it's the aftermath of the match! The Rock was expecting to get his hands raised into the air like the winner that he is but is instead double crossed by a Chicago made bitch and hit with the Go to sleep! Cheer all you want you stupid sons of bitches but you're failing to recognize that CM Punk is in fact STILL under the control of Mr McMahon and The Rock! So over to you Vince to tell these morons exactly what's going to go down right now!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 RL3mG

[Vince]: CM Punk displayed one of the most cowardly acts this company has ever seen, when he took it upon himself to hoist The Rock high into the air and hit him with the Go To Sleep. Now not only was The Rock unaware and unprepared for these actions, but he had just competed and won the biggest victory that this company has ever seen. Due to CM Punk’s actions there will be some serious consequences. Newton’s Law, “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction”, or in more suiting terms, “You play with the bull, you get the horns”.

[The Rock]: Or in The Rock’s terms, “You play with feathers, you get your ass tickled!”

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 ZUdlv

[Vince]: Needless to say CM Punk has to pay the price for what he did at Bad Blood, so if we could get down to business I would like CM Punk to come down and join myself and The Rock in the middle of the ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 PabGF

The first cheers of this segment come due to the sound of CM Punk’s theme blasting through the speakers. Punk walks out onto the stage acting very differently than usual, he doesn’t play to the crowd, instead he hangs his head low and walks straight to the ring, not looking up even for a moment as he does so. Despite what went down at Bad Blood the crowd is still 100% behind CM Punk this evening, with the majority of the crowd chanting his name to try and lift his spirits but as he climbs into the ring and stands in front of Vince & The Rock, all the cheers seem to do is amuse Vince McMahon.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 5N9p1

[Vince]: Punk, need I remind you of the situation you have forced yourself into? You and I made a deal and thanks to that deal you are now fully under my control. That means you have to do what I say, when I say. What that does not include however, is you taking it upon yourself to strike or cause any physical harm to the greatest Superstar that has ever lived. If you ever do anything like that again, I will have no other option than to end your contract permanently. But first you need to learn a very important lesson, a lesson that everybody has had to learn at one point or another and that is you don’t cross the boss. So what you’re goin…

Vince gets cut off mid-sentence by a particular chant that begins spreading through the arena. It’s nothing like “Vince Sucks”, nowhere close. The fans begin to chant “You screwed Colt, You screwed Colt!” and Vince seems to become a little offended by this.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 LBbM0

[Vince]: Let’s get one thing straight, Vince McMahon did not screw Colt Cabana…. CM Punk screwed Colt Cabana!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 5DFIQ

CM Punk seems to be very disgusted with himself when hearing those words and the fans refuse to accept Vince’s words as truth as they begin throw a large amount of hate, abuse, cups, food, spit (you name it and they’re throwing it) at Vince McMahon, who seems to revel in the moment.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Lgkmv

[Vince]: That’s right, you sold your soul to the Devil himself and then you sold out your best friend in order to keep your job. You are truly pathetic Punk and if not for taking pleasure in your misery, I would be too disgusted to even look at you. Everything you stand for has gone down the drain hasn’t it? You are against management in every form, yet you carry out my orders like a faithful servant. We have taken everything from you Punk, we have taken your chances of becoming World Heavyweight Champion, we have taken your career and it is now in the palm of our hands and thanks to your poor decision at Bad Blood we have now taken your relationship with your best friend. Now there is only one thing left on the big checklist that is CM Punk, one more thing to make you the shell of the man that you once were and I think you know where I’m going with this don’t you Punk? As punishment for your disobedience, we’re going to take the most important thing to you in life. When we take away your beloved claim of being Straight Edge by forcing you to drink your very first bottle of alcohol.

With that, Vince goes into his suit inside pocket and pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels, the last statement from Vince and the emergence of alcohol forces a look of disgust onto the face of CM Punk and a large wave of heat from the fans...The Rock however, couldn't be more happy as he raises the mic...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00081

[The Rock]: Now this, this part right here The Rock has been waiting for a long time! Since you first brainwashed all these people, since you tore them all away from The Rock and you made the people turn their backs on the peoples champion! These people meant everything to The Rock and you too k them from him! You effectively stripped The Rock of everything that was important to him in this business and that is the sole reason why that when Vince McMahon came to The Rocks locker room at Final Stand and he held his hand out when no one else would and offered The Rock a chance, a chance to do to you exactly what you did to him, strip you of everything! Your pride! Your morals! Your dignity! Your championship and now, now the icing on the cake! Your Straight Edge Title.

The Rock takes the bottle from Vince who has a sick smirk spread across his face and holds it up in the face of CM Punk, offering him it...But CM Punk crosses the line as he lifts up his arm and flips The Rock the bird!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00107

[The Rock]: How cute, you stand there and you flip The Rock the bird as these people chant your name and you actually think to yourself that you're still the same old pipe bomb dropping management hating hell raising rebel that you always were? Well let The Rock make one thing crystal clear you're not! Over the last month you've made a bet with Satan himself, then you lost, then you became our lackey and then for the final act of betrayal you double crossed your best friend...wait for it...as an order? You really are a piece of work aren't you? You're not the man you think you are, anyone can take the helm when the sea is calm but a mans true color shows when the chips are down and he's backed into a corner, myself, Vince McMahon and the entire XWL universe would have safely bet that you would be the little pitbull to fight back and gain our respect! But no...you turned out to be nothing but a scared little bitch!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00082

[The Rock]: So here's what we're gonna do, instead of prolonging the inevitable and giving the world your little white knight speech about how you won't compromise your morals and how you have never had a drink, never had drugs, never poisoned your body and never will let's just do everyone here a favor and skip all that, skip all the bullshit, take this bottle, open up the lid, The Rock will show you how if you like and then, you're gonna raise the bottle up to your lips and take a big ol' drink! Or......We can go the hard way and The Rock can take this bottle of alcohol and shove it so far down your throat that you'll never be sober again!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 9QfXd

[Vince]: Now Punk, I don’t have to remind you that you are already in my bad books. If you refuse to once again disappoint me then I will have no other option to resort to the most severe of consequences. Which means your contract will be terminated indefinitely, at the snap of a finger. I have that power Punk, I have the ability to end you just as quickly as I made you, so why don’t you just take the wise option of job security so you can support your family. Open the bottle and take a drink, that tiny menial task will mean that you will still have a job at the end of the night. So please, take a drink.

Vince takes the bottle of Jack Daniels out of The Rock’s hand and requests a glass from ringside. Once Vince has the glass in hand, he unscrews the bottle top and begins pouring the drink. Punk lets out a sigh, he becomes restless and begins pacing back and forth while the crowd continuously show their support. However, Punk’s pacing stops dead as soon as Vince extends his arm and motions for Punk to take the drink from his hand. Punk begins shaking his head and refuses to take the drink from Vince, which only annoys Vince McMahon even more so. The cameras pick up Vince saying “Drink” to Punk, who yet again refuses to take the glass out of Vince’s hand.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 8EKJU

[Vince]: I said drink you son of a bitch!!

Vince then shoves the drink into Punk’s chest, who reluctantly takes the glass out of Vince’s hand. A smile appears on both The Rock and Vince’s face as they both signal for Punk to take a drink from the glass. The crowd are fully against the idea of Punk taking the drink and they show their support by chanting his name. Punk shakes his head and tries to hand the drink back to Vince, but gets his hand shoved away and is once again told to take a drink from the glass. Punk looks as though he wants to throw up, it’s very clear that he hates the situation that he has found himself in. He then raises his arm and stares at the X marked on the back of his wrist tape just trying to decide what to do, before closing his eyes and slowly bringing the glass up to his lips…

John Cena’s theme hits and the crowd jump to there feet and begin to cheer for the fan favourite! Vince and Dwayne both look to the stage shocked definitely not expecting Cena to make an appearance. With both men distracted Punk lowers the glass from his lips without taking a sip...

After a few moments Cena bursts onto the stage showing excitement and energy. The crowd are cheering as he runs around the stage rallying the fans as they continue to cheer. Vince and Dwayne don’t look too happy as Cena rushes over to the cameraman stood near the stage.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00006

John Cena
Hey Tim, Tell the wife I’m back!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00030

Cena then rushes away to the top of the stage to strike the salute pose before sprinting down into the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. Both Vince and Dwayne take a step back and Cena gets in the ring, he is handed a mic by one of the outside ring workers through the middle rope before he begins to talk

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00106

John Cena
Sorry for the little interruption, but I just felt I’d been sat in the back for too long and if noone else was going to come out and take a stand against you two and help Punk then I would. Rock…Vince what you two are trying to do to Punk is to make him go against his beliefs. Rock if I remember correctly that is something you called me out on a few times a couple of months back. You talked about Hustle Loyalty Respect…Rise above Hate. The six words that I stand by and will always stand by and you thought they were worthless. What you are doing to Punk is wrong and I am here to put a stop to it. I am not just going to sit back and watch a man do something against his own will and be bullied into something against his beliefs. It’s not in my nature and if there is something I feel I have a problem with I have no problem coming out and telling the world.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00139

John Cena
Vince, I don’t quite get you, you throw a celebration for The Rock but where was my celebration party for making the Rock say I quit live on pay per view in front of thousands…That hurt. But I digress, I’m not one to hold a grude…Vince I’ve been sitting in the back watching this whole sharade explode and I think you seem to be paranoid about making Punk go against his beliefs. Why would you want a man to go against everything he believes in because once that happens they become a changed man. Currently Punk is in the best shape of his life, he has his goals set and he knows what he wants, what he dosen’t want is an old man and his silly little lacky trying to make him do something he just dosen’t want to do. You see if you keep pushing and pushing for something he dosen’t want to do he’ll eventually fight back and when he does you will be sorry.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00109

John Cena
Now Rock let’s move on to you. You and Punk have a extensive history and some would say it is one of the great rivalrys here in XWL. When you first turned on Punk after losing the title and began to show resentment and bitterness I was the one who came out and tried to get you to your senses, fair to say that didn’t work and although you ended up worse for wear I feel I could always sense jealously in your eyes. You see I know these things, back in community college I took a psychology class and I can see you are jealous of Punk. The fact that Punk took your title away from you seemed to chip a little bit off of you which you haven’t got back. This may be the problem you have and why you are getting involved with such an old degenerate like Vince and a man who dosen’t even know how to run talent relations Jonny Lauranitis.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00111

John Cena
Now I think I’ve said my peace, what you are doing is wrong and I am not going to allow you to make Punk drink that. If there is one thing I take a stand too it is bullying and I do not like bullying a company which is meant to be for all of these people. We come out here to perform in front of all of these people and not to make them drink alcohol. Do you think all these children in the front row truly understand what you are doing? They just wanted to see a few fights and funny promos and not this. Punk, you are not going to drink that drink, I don’t know if you were going too or not but I know that you are stronger than these two and can beat these two. You don’t need to do this. That is your belief and you can stick by it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00107

[The Rock] Well if it isn't everybody's favorite super hero! Yay! John Cena's here everyone! Woo! Call the newspapers, tell them everything's gonna be fine! Call Alcoholics anonymous and tell them to cancel Punks appointment! Captain Buzzkill is here to save the day once again! Yay! Yaaaay! Yaaaaay! Yaaaaawwwn! Really John? You're really gonna come out here and hijack yet another segment? What is your problem? You're like a little puppy you just can't see a spotlight without chasing after it, wondering if it's meant for you...wait a minute, there's a crime scene just down the street, why don't you go crash that and play cops and robbers while the adults handle business, or better yet, better yet, there's a new kindergarten opening two blocks over today, who better to bust in and cut the ribbon than Big Bird himself?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00083

[The Rock] Because that's just you isn't it John Cena? Poking your nose where it doesn't belong and moaning like a little bitch until you get your way, you came out the night after CM Punk got his ass Rock Bottom'd and you challenged The Great One to a match at November to Remember and what happened? The Rock whooped your ass in the center of the ring, one...two...three! Then you had to throw the toys out of your pram and complain until you got a rematch with your best buddy as the referee, you've proved time and time again that on your own you're absolutely worthless, what were you doing at Final Stand Four while The Rock was beating Ted DiBiase not once but twice huh? The Rock'll tell you what, you were not only losing the Money in the bank match but choking at your chance to win a second rate Championship! So you can get involved with The Rock and ultimately fail in your attempts to get noticed once more....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00098

[The Rock] Or, and listen up closely because this is The Rocks personal favorite, you can get the hell out of his damn ring right now before he takes matters into his own hands and removes your candy ass from this company permanently!

The crowd start booming a loud, "Let's go CENA!" "ROCKY QUIT!" Chant throughout the arena which doesn't seem to phase The Rock but both Cena and CM Punk can't help but let out a little smirk before The Rock rushes Cena to act...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00099

[The Rock] So what's it gonna be John? What's it gonna be?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00169

John Cena
Dwayne whats with the hostility man? There’s no need to resort to violence is there? I mean the last time we ended up in a match you were the one that got your ass kicked and say I quit, and by what I’ve been hearing this crowd certainly can still remember that. Dwayne I’m not afraid of you, I am a man who stands my ground and I stand strongly for my beliefs. The fact of the matter is Dwayne I am not going to leave this ring because like I have said everything you are doing is wrong. I know I agree, I’m sure Punk agrees and all of these people agree. So you can try and do whatever you want because you are not going to get me out of this ring. Rock one thing about you which has never changed throughout is your wittiness, you always say the same jokes and quite frankly I mean I’m a bit tired of them. Hell I could come out here and keep ranting on and on about the time you wore a skirt and tights and rocked them in the game plan but I don’t because I’m sure everyone has heard that joke a bit too much.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_vlcsnap-00172

John Cena
I could also talk about the time you became the toothfairy but that’s another joke which I feel is getting a bit old. I think the new joke really is your career, whats going well for you at the minute Dwayne? I know I recently haven’t had the best few weeks but against Christian I bounced back and now I’m back to what I was but you suddenly changed. You were the XWL champion just months ago, now look at you….a poor excuse for a wrestler and Vince Mcmahon’s bitch. Whoa, Rock whats the matter? You don’t look to happy at that, well now I think the ball is in your court. You know I’m not going to leave this ring and I’m not afraid to fight. You can’t make a man go against his beliefs and now I am going to stand alongside and fight with him now if I have too, but I am not going to let this go any further…

[Vince] Oh will you please just shut the hell up and cut the bullshit, what is it you really want? Huh John? Do you want a new T-shirt with all your favorite little ponies on it? Do you want your own locker room? Maybe you want a new movie deal? What is it? Is it a World Heavyweight Title shot? Because I can tell you right now that as long as you keep your nose in my business then that will never happen....

John Cena
I'd rather it was in your business than up your ass! But hey, we're all different...right Dwayne?

That comment pushes The Rock over the edge as he bounces into Johns Cena's face with nothing but sheer hatred as he shares some curses off camera before speaking...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00099

[The Rock] No Vince, The Rock thinks he has figured it out, he isn't looking for a Title Shot, he's looking for The Rock to take his hand and slap him into two thousand and six when people actually cared about him! Isn't that right John?

John Cena
Well that's a ne...

[The Rock] It doesn't matter if it's right! The only thing that matters is that you get the hell out of The Rocks way right now so he can take care of some unfinished business and make Gandhi over there take a little walk on the wild side!

With that, The Rock shoulder barges into Cena knocking him out of the way which retrieves a large "OHHHHHH" From the crowd who are now all on their feet as The Rock approaches CM Punk.....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Normal_raw04022012caps-00098

[The Rock] You better finish that drink right now or that's it, this is your final chance to save your job so be a good little boy and do as The Rock says!

CM Punk doesn't move a muscle as the glass remains in his hands but down at his stomach height, The Rock begins to get seriously angered and slaps him right across the face as hard as possible! This gains a tremendous amount of heat from the XWL Universe who are once again launching anything they can find at The Rock!

But in seconds the unimaginable boo's turn into a roof ripping wave of cheers and screams as John Cena spins The Rock around and hoists him up on his shoulders before leveling him with a HUGE ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!!! CM Punk let's out a huge smile for the first time tonight as he see's Vince McMahon high tail it out of the ring and run up the ramp like a scalded dog not wanting any of the action for himself! The Rock lies motionless in the middle of the ring as the arena collects an uproar of "LET'S GO CENA!" "CM PUNK!" Chants!

[Vince]: John Cena you son of a bitch! I made you and this is how you repay me? You turn your back on the person that gave you everything you ever wanted? Never bite that hand that feeds you John, I made you and I can most certainly break you. I would give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to rethink your actions, but thanks to the fact that I now ever have to deal with you again, because I have the power to make certain changes around here. So you two better not get too familiar with one another, because CM Punk you have just officially been drafted to Breakdown.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Breakdowncmpunk

As Vince McMahon finishes his sentence, an image of CM Punk with the Breakdown banner appears on the titantron. This gains a mixed reaction from the crowd, many are happy to see Punk head over to Breakdown but due to the circumstances the majority remain quiet about the situation.

[Vince]: Now Punk, get your ass out of…

Before Vince can finish his sentence, he is cut off by the sound and sight of Mick Foley appearing on the titantron.

[Mick]: Hey Vince. Let me just stop you there, I don’t take too kindly to people coming onto my show and editing or calling off my main events. These people right here in Las Vegas, Nevada! Deserve something special and I’m going to be the guy that will give it to them. Seeming as they will no longer get to see the match as scheduled, I will give them something that will suffice and that to cause a little pain and misery for you Vince. With that said, it is now my great honour to announce Breakdown’s newest roster member…. John Cena!!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Breakdownjohncena

A picture of John Cena with the Breakdown banner then appears on the titantron, which is met by a huge ovation from the capacity crowd. Vince however, doesn’t share their joy as he becomes visably red in the face and begins muttering under his breath. The image then returns back to Mick Foley, who has a huge grin across his face.

[Mick]: Have a nice day!

Mick once again disappears from the titantron, leaving Vince angry and a few steps short of foaming at the mouth. He turns his attention to the ring where both CM Punk and John Cena stare back at him, Punk then walks into the middle of the ring and picks up the Jack Daniels bottle. He walks back over to the ropes and opens the lid, throws Vince McMahon a cheeky wave and begins pouring it over The Rock’s lifeless body outside of the ring. The two men then climb opposing turnbuckles and raise their arms high in the air as Breakdown's super draft show goes off the air....

Bonus Round

Zander wins the prize of a promo review:

Vince getting right to the point and cancelling the main event is just perfect Vince, taking the fun out of everything which is his character 100%. Rock coming out and singing to mock the fans was awesome, it's crazy how you still have creative stuff going on after so long as Rock. Lmfao at Vince and Rock singing mroe of the song, just picturing it is hilarious. The feather line from Rock had me in stitches. The Punk screwed Colt line was great, the lines are well fitted with Vince as it just seems to get to Punk more and more as it goes on. I didn't expect the alcohol thing to come into play, but I like that. It really turns up the intensity of the feud which I thought was hard to do after the whole Colt thing. The way they just go on encouraging Punk while talking about the drink was just Heel 101. Punk almost doing it was nailbiting shit, for srs. Cena's entrance created a hell of an image, I could just picture it all with Punk bringing the glass down from his mouth as the fans go nuts. Cena coming out and doing his thing was refreshing to see in this promo, it just feels right to have him out here with these guys. Cena's part was solid and just like him as usual, you're on a roll as Cena. But Rock instantly taking Cena's words and making fun of it just shows how big Rock's ego has grown. I'll never get tired of Rock/Cena stuff here, it's just one of those feuds that you could keep on going on with and it wouldn't get old. The inclusion of Cena into Punk/Vince/Rock just turns this up a whole notch. I loved when the intensity of the promo hit near the end with Rock losing it and confronting Punk. Cena eveing the odds like that is what I wanted to see, it's great to see some help for Punk in this feud. Also didn't expect Punk and Cena to be drafted to BreakDown, a nice change of landscape there. Punk getting the last laugh in the promo was the cherry on top, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4