Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
Austin
Ze Ben
Alan
Bang
Legal
Sable
TheFox
TheFilthParade
Sam
MicksterG951
Zander
Jonguin
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Cyy8h

Live From – Las, Vegas Nevada

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Bragging Rights

Normal Match

Randy Orton Vs Kane

Normal Match

Jack Swagger ( BizarreGore ) Vs Ryback ( The Jerry 64 )

Normal Match

David Otunga ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Goldust ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ )

Normal Match

Kevin Nash ( Floodwater2K11 ) Vs Vader ( Unvme 83 )

Normal Match

Bobby Roode ( Vicess ) Vs Jeff Hardy ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

Mr. Parks ( wwefnfurlife ) Vs Matt Hardy ( X619Brandon619X )

Normal Match

Christian ( TheAustinHogan ) Vs Rey Mysterio ( KeZZa 7777 )

Normal Match

Yoshi Tatsu ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ ) Vs Kofi Kingston ( PetrovaSpitfire )

Normal Match

Zack Ryder vs Brodus Clay

Normal Match

Wade Barrett ( Almur 101 ) Vs Ezekiel Jackson ( bensrevenge )

Normal Match

Madison Rayne ( DinosaurTaco ) Vs Beth Phoenix ( iTonehh )

Normal Match

Drew McIntyre ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Sheamus ( Almur101 )

Normal Match

Alberto Del Rio ( KeZZa 7777 ) Vs John Morrison ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

James Storm ( Semeraro22 ) Vs R-Truth ( SableOhio )

15 Minute Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 VZRPt

Bobby Lashley Vs Triple H (C)

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mickie James Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Edge

Normal Match

Chris Jericho Vs John Cena

Normal Match

Evan Bourne Vs Austin Aries

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

Eve & Kelly Kelly Vs Layla El & Michelle McCool

Normal Match

Justin Gabriel Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 E8c02cc4ba28

Joey Ryan Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Unitedstatestitle

Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

Cody Rhodes & The Rock Vs Ted DiBiase & CM Punk

Due to the draft all new pictures have been made on the new backgrounds for each show. As this is a special event, if you would like to know if you've been drafted, and would like to do your own announcement of said draft, then shoot me a PM and I'll let you know either way. Good luck to everyone on the show and even though it doesn't look all pretty with pictures it's still a stacked and epic card so let's have a good one!

Last edited by Dave on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

*As Breakdown continues, the camera shows a shot of the crowd from the top tier as Shawn Michaels theme begins to play causing the crowd to boo loudly*

*As the intro of Shawn’s music ends and the actual theme begins, Shawn walks out onto the stage as the boos from the crowd grow louder as he makes his way to the ring*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Untitled-1

Michael Cole: And there he is, the United States champion and my BEST friend Shawn Michaels! What a treat it must be to see Redemptions finest here on Breakdown.

Jim Ross: You can't deny Shawn's one hell of an athlete but I can't say I'm too pleased to see him here tonight, and the crowd seems to agree with me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Untitled-2

Michael Cole: Oh well what do they know? Just look at them, they're all fickle. If they had the slightest bit of intelligence then they'd admit that Shawn Michaels is perhaps the greatest United States champion in the history of professional wrestling.

Jim Ross: That's to be debated, Cole, he may of been champion for a while now but the ways he's made sure he remained champion are questionable.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He's cheated his way to keeping that championship, how can't you see that Cole?

*As Shawn walks up the steel steps onto the ring apron he shakes his head as his hair shakes behind him then enters the ring between the top and middle ropes*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Untitled-3

Michael Cole: Cheated? How dare you! You can't tell me back 1877 when you still wrestled that you weren't going to the lengths that Shawn has. You're a hypocrite!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Why don't you just shut up. Sure I did those kinds of things but it's only a matter of time until it catches up with him.

*As Shawn spins around with his arms spread out wide he reaches the middle of the ring then performs his signature pose as fireworks go off behind him*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Untitled-4

Michael Cole: I've got news for you Jerry, HBK is way better then you ever were, you're just jealous, just admit that he's the greatest wrestler of all time and be done with it.

Jim Ross: Why don't you just shut up, Cole.

*Shawn climbs up to the second rope and raises his arm in the air as his nameplate comes up across the bottom of the screen*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Untitled-5

Michael Cole: Why don't I shut up? Why don't you JR, huh? So what you can pal around with your buddy Stone Cold but me and Shawn can't be friends is that it? You're both a bunch of amateurs.

*As Shawn descends from the second rope he walks over to the side of the ring where the announcer hands him a microphone before walks to the centre of the ring as his theme fades out*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 7-17

Shawn Michaels: Let me start off by asking one thing, one word, plain and simple. How? How the HELL can they have a pay-per-view without the Heartbreak Kid? How can they put on a show without the Showstopper? Everyone knows that you can't have a show without me. I am the damn show. It's a disgrace and a mockery of this sport, and it's a damn disgrace to me, the United States champion, the face of this company and the greatest champion of all-time Shawn Michaels. And what do I get for that? You'd think I'd get respect for making this company what it is, the respect I more than deserve, I put Redemption on the map and I get nothing but contempt from all of you nimrods who'd rather cheer a silver-spooned idiot playing monopoly and taking up my oh so precious TV time then someone actually worth watching. You all heard my theme when I came out but know this when that music hits it doesn't just mean the Heartbreak Kid's in the building it means the ratings are about to go through the roof.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 9-14

Shawn Michaels: And I don't get a damn match at Bad Blood? I can't get 5 lousy minutes at Bad Blood? What kind of a joke is that? Ryback?! The Terminator gets a match at Bad Blood and I don't? What kind of backwards circus is this? Like it or not but you all know that I should of been in the mainevent last week, and I should be in the mainevent again tonight, not some guy who hasn't been around since Final Stand, when you're as good as I am, and trust me when I say nobody else is even close to it, it's your god given right to be week in week out at the top of the card, It should be ME, not anyone else on the pay-per-view posters. ME. It should be me headlining the pay-per-views , it's just one of the many many things I do better then anybody else can, and I sure as hell shouldn't be the guy getting a phone call the day before the show telling me to take the week off. You don't tell me when I'm taking a break, I tell you when I want to take a break.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 10-10

Shawn Michaels: This company is nothing without me end of story, that's it. I deserve more then what I'm being given, I deserve more then being shafted from the Pay-Per-View after I already brought my plane ticket to Denver. And I deserve more then to be called once again at the last minute by the head of talent relations and told there was no Redemption this week, my own show wasn't getting put on this week and isn't I should come to Breakdown in this godless haven of Las Vegas, Nevada in front of all of the troglodytes, because tonight is draft night. Time to shake things up around here and the question on every bodies mind is where oh where will Shawn Michaels be calling home come the end of the show? Will he still be the shinning light of Redemption or will he now be the markey star of Breakdown? Whatever the case whether the general manager is Vickie Guerrero or Mick Foley I want to make one thing damn clear whatever show it is that is lucky enough to get my talent you better acknowledge me for the star I am, you better make sure all the boys in the back know it, you better make sure the fans know, and I demand to be treated how I deserve. I want the biggest lockeroom, I want my own private transport to and from the arenas, I want everything a man of my stature deserves.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 6-17

Shawn Michaels: But that's not the only reason I'm here tonight is it? No, no, no because that's not enough for you people is it? You people need a reason to keep shovelling your not so hard earned money into this company. And who better to convince you then THE SHOWSTOPPER!

*Shawn pauses for a moment before saying another one of his nicknames, an d does so for the next two as well, as each nickname is greeted by a chorus of boos*

Shawn Michaels: THE HEADLINER!

THE ICON!

THE MAINEVENT!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 8-16

Shawn Michaels: And the very BEST to ever lace up a pair of boots and step into the squared circle, they want me to defend my United States championship against Daniel Bryan. The same kid who came to me thirteen years ago begging me to teach him how to wrestle, the kid who every day brought me some kind of vegan cupcake begging me to teach him how to do a suplex. Well what a turn-around it's been for young Daniel Bryan, he's somehow found his way all the way to the show. But he doesn't realise that this show is in the middle of MY world. You don't belong here, Bryan, not by a long shot.

*As Shawn pauses for a moment he soaks up the boos from the crowd*

Shawn Michaels: Sure you've had a few good little wins since you got here but it tonight it all comes to a sudden end, just remember Bryan, I might of taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know not by a long shot. Tonight you'll find out the hard way that you don't fit in here. You want the glory? You want my title? Well D-Bry I'm sorry to say this but this is the closet you'll ever come to my United States championship, tonight I'm going to take all the hard work you've put into coming this far, I'm going to take your dreams just like thirteen years ago I took every penny you ever had and I'm going to leave you with NOTHING!

*As Shawn finishes speaking he drops his microphone his theme begins to play again, as he exits the ring and Breakdown heads to a commercial*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:40 pm

XWL's cuts backstage as Randy Orton is shown storming down the corridors, seemingly on a rampage, hunting for someone...

[Randy Orton]
Taker! I know you're back here somewhere! Come out come out wherever you are you son of a bitch!

Orton turns the corner full steam but gets stopped in his tracks as he walks straight into Redemption's general manager Vickie Guerrero...

[Vickie]
EXCUSE ME!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_011

[Randy Orton]
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

[Vickie]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

[Randy Orton]
AND I SAID GE--

[Vickie]
I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID! If you'd just shut the hell up for ONE SECOND! Listen to me because I've been looking for you all night, I've had complaints from several workers about you trashing the place, need I remind you that this is a---

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_012

[Randy Orton]
Need I remind you that I don't give a damn? I want one thing from this place and one thing only...I want MY match, with The Undertaker! You give me that? I'll stop trashing the building, you deny me that? I'll rip my way through your entire roster until he's the only one left! Trust me, they don't want that, just ask Kane!

[Vickie]
That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about! This new Randy Orton...I like him...hell I like him a lot, this recent fire in your belly is just what you've been needing to climb back to the top of the mountain and I wanna help you get there, I see something in you and that's why...I've went out of my way to make sure that both you Randy Orton AND The Undertaker stay put, right here on Redemption!

Redemption picks: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionundertaker

[Randy Orton]
Does this mean...I have my match?

[Vickie]
Well that one Randy...is entirely up to him...

Vickie Guerrero strolls off into the distance howling like a hyena laughing her head off as Orton looks as though he's about to blow a gasket...he's so close...yet so far.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_043

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:18 pm

nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:12 pm

*As Breakdown continues the cameras switch to a black screen, then after a few seconds a graphic appears on the screen with backing music*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 3-4

Zack Ryder: Ladies and Broski's it's time once again for everybody’s favourite show. That's right, welcome to Z! True Long Island Story and I am your host the XWL Internet champion! Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!

*As Zack finishes speaking a graphic swipes across the screen for Sign of the week*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ZTLIS4

*The graphic for sign of the week disappears and is replaced by a picture of a Zack to the Future sign*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 10-4

*After being displayed for a few seconds the camera switches back to Zack stood in front of his banners*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 5-4

Zack Ryder: Broski's last week at Bad Blood I hosted the first ever Live Z! True Long Island Story right in the middle of the ring in front of thousands and thousands of my broski's including my dad and The Big O and it was going great, until Dolph Ziggler tried to interrupt proceedings but then my bro, the big bro, The Big O jumped the guard rail and put Dolph in his place with a giant clothesline and it was SSSSSIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!! And then it all went back on track until Cody Rhodes himself made his return after being fired as Breakdown general manager and he ended the show prematurely when he hit me with a Cross Rhodes. Come on, are you serious bro? Once I finally save my show from Dolph Ziggler this guy shows up? Next time Broski's I guarantee you won't be disappointed, because I'm more then happy to tell you there will be z! True Long Island Story Live! Take two coming soon.

*Zack finishes talking and the graphic for Tweet of the Week appears on the screen*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ZTLIS8

*As the tweet of the week graphic is displayed on the screen for a few seconds the graphic then changes to a tweet which Zack Ryder reads out "@M_Chiappetta I manage to get the night of Bad Blood off work only to see @ZackRyder get attacked by Cody Rhodes #AreYouSeriousBro*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 8-4

Zack's Dad: Oh god, what did he do to you, I can't believe it, don't give up on me, son. You can beat him, trust me.

*The camera zooms out to reveal Zack's Dad holding a ducted taped Dolph Ziggler cardboard cut-out*

Zack's Dad: See look you're almost as good as new.

*Zack's Dad then tightly hugs the cut-out as the camera switches to Zack stood in front of a wall holding up an Eve Torres cut-out with Cody's face on it*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 1-4

Zack Ryder: Oh look who it is, it's my Broski... wait no scratch that, it's the Hoeski of the week, Cody Rhodes. Congrats Cody, first one ever in XWL. All thanks to you, you single handedly ruined Live Z! True Long Island Story! So you know what I think Bro, it's time for me to get my revenge.

*Zack then turns the cut-out to face him and quickly kicks the cut-out between the legs and throws it off screen*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 2-4

*The screen cuts to a graphic for a new Z! True Long Island Story segment*

Scott Stanford: You're listening to Zack100 on Are You Serious Bro? Long Island Radio.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG2

*As the graphic ends the camera cuts to Zack Ryder in a car singing to the tune of U.G.L.Y*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG1

Zack Ryder: B-R-O-Ski Cody ain't got no alibi, no Broski's

*Zack takes his hands off the steering wheel and claps three times*

Zack Ryder: No Broski's!

*The camera then cuts to Zack still driving but now singing to the tune of Drake's Crew Love*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG3

Zack Ryder: Take your nose off my keyboard
What you bothering me for?
There’s a room full of broski’s!
What you following me for?
This ain’t no Q&A session
So girl, what you tweeting me for?
It’s cause we blowing like a Z4
Got my whole crew blowing like a Z4

*As the scene ends the camera cuts to Zack slowly fist pumping and singing to Backstreet Boys As Long as you love me*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG4

Zack Ryder: Although Chi has always been a friend of mine
He's living his life on my couch
People call me broski and that I am the Int-er-net champ
Risking it all for a chance
And how I got that title ain't no mystery
I can't get Princess Leia out of my head!

Don't care what's written in XWL history
My Internet title will stay here with me!
Don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you woo me!

*Then the camera cuts to Zack singing Justin Bieber's Boyfriend*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG5

Zack Ryder: If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anywhere you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go

*Thankfully Zack stops singing Justin Biebers latest crime against humanity the camera cuts to Zack singing LMFAO's Sorry for Party Rockin'*

Zack Ryder: Sorry, for Ryder Rockin'

*The camera turns revealing The Big O in the back seat, as the pair fist pump for about ten seconds before Zack sings again*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SONG6

Zack Ryder: Bro, I be in a party lookin' for hotties and bros
I got drink in my hand and they just let in Big O
Pumping Fists in the house with models in the LI we'll be
All the girls make out for Long Island Iced Z!

*As Zack finishes singing the camera cuts back to Zack in front of his banner to end the show*

Zack Ryder: Well unfortunately that's all we have time for this week, and as always remember,

*Upon the bottom of the screen a link to Zack's Youtube channel appears*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 9-4

Zack Ryder: To subscribe to my channel and watch all of the other episodes!

*Then replacing the Youtube link, a link to his Facebook fan page is displayed*

Zack Ryder: Like me on Facebook!

*And then a link to his Twitter account replaces the Facebook link*

Zack Ryder: Follow me on Twitter!

*And finally a link to XWLShop.com is shown on the bottom of the screen*

Zack Ryder: And go to XWLShop.com to buy the Broski headband, AND the glasses, the Zack Ryder necklace, the Zack Ryder wig, the Zack Ryder scarf AND the Zack Ryder t-shirt! And as always...

*Yet, before Zack can finish his signature line, a man jumps onto the set and begins to attack him! Zack is taken by surprise and isn't able to fight back as the man continues to strike him. Eventually, the man lets up and he turns around to face the camera, and it's none other than Cody Rhodes of course! He has a sick smile on his face as he grabs Zack. He locks him in the eye and loses his smirk before slapping him and then throwing him right into the wall of his room! The crowd in the arena gasps in shock as Zack is completely knocked out and he sinks to the floor. Cody kneels down over Zack, simply starring down on him. Cody turns over to the camera and begins to say something.*

Cody Rhodes: Take care and spike your hair! Woo woo woo, you know it!

*Cody begins to cackle as the segments comes to a close and a XWL Unforgiven advertisement plays, featuring the XWL 15 Champion; Triple H.*
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:06 am

We return to the special Draft edition of Breakdown, to be greeted by a video package for our XWL Divas

After the brief video, our screens focus on the tron where we notice a familiar face in Maryse, who without even saying a word, drew the multitude in our arena to their feet and voice their opinion for the Sexiest of Sexy

Maryse is walking down the backstage hallways as we hear running steps come up from behind her. The steps get louder as the figure gets closer, it soon becomes obvious it's just a backstage employee

[XWL Employee]
Maryse! Excuse me, Maryse!

Maryse continued walking, a thought-filled look upon her face. The man finally stopped, and then yelled

[XWL Employee]
Excusez-moi??

Maryse froze, and slowly turned her head around as the man sighed in relief and ran up to her

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 PUG82

[XWL Employee]
Thank goodness, I was afraid I'd never get your attention!

The man laughed in a friendly manor, trying to make conversation, and Maryse just gave him an arrogant annoyed look she was so used to giving

{Maryse}
Let me guess, you have a note for me? Well no thanks! I'm done playing these games, I'm sick of the phone calls, the letters, the gifts, everything! Just send them all back! I'm done with it!

Maryse started walking away angrily, mumbling in french as her louboutin heels echoed through the hallway. The man stopped and looked on in confusion, he then ran back to Maryse's side and began to speak again

[XWL Employee]
Uh, Maryse? I don't have anything to give you.

Maryse slowed to a stop, feeling a little embarrassed, but covered it up quickly

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 CXTPq

{Maryse}
Then what do you want?

[XWL Employee]
Well you see, it's really for my son. He's a big fan of yours, we find your playboys under his bed all the time!

The man began to laugh again, in the same old friendly he had before. After evoking no emotion from Maryse whatsoever, he continued awkwardly, handing her a sheet of paper

[XWL Employee]
So yeah, could you sign this please?

{Maryse}
If I do, will you go away?

The man smiled and nodded, a little too pleased. Maryse paused again, before snatching the papers and the sharpie

{Maryse}
And who am I making this out to?

Maryse spoke without looking up from the sheet, not giving the man the slightest sign of interest. The man began to stutter

[XWL Employee]
Uh, umm.. Mark

Maryse began to write on the paper, whispering as she wrote

{Maryse}
To.. Mark.. Be, Sexy.. Maryse. There you go, now leave

Maryse shoved the papers in his chest and began walking away again, but before he disappeared, she turned around to ask him one more question

{Maryse}
Oh, and what was your name again?

The man turned with that same hopeful smile on his face and answered immediately

[XWL Employee]
It's Mark! Wait.. No! Damnit!

Maryse nodded and smirked at the man's incompetence, and continued walking as our cameras stayed on her

As she walks, we hear yet another pair of footsteps rushing towards her, but this time, it's with no stranger, it's none other than our sad-excuse-of-a-man interviewer, Josh Matthews

[Josh Matthews]
Excuse me, Maryse!

Josh stopped in front of her, forcing Maryse to acknowledge his existence. She stopped, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then sighed

{Maryse}
.. Yes?

[Josh Matthews]
I was wondering if you could give us some thoughts on some recent events, like the Draft going on as we speak. Is there a certain bran you'd prefer to be on this year?

{Maryse}
Well, in case you forgot, I was just drafted to Redemption thanks to Vickie Guerrero in the fall of last year. I've already had the experience of being on both brands, I know what it's like in either locker room, and trust me, it doesn't matter either way. I'm going to continue to rise on Redemption, or I can come back and begin to do it here on Breakdown, it doesn't really bother me.

[Josh Matthews]
Maryse, some people have been questioning your ability to perform after the harassment of Kharma over recent weeks. What do you have to say to these people?

{Maryse}
Well for starters I'd like to say: Vissez-vous des pièces sans valeur de merde, je peux effectuer mieux que quiconque sur la liste, mieux encore quelqu'un dans l'arène. Which in basically means, I'm at the top of my game, so lay off and mind your own business.

Maryse looked into the camera and smiled slyly, speaking to the audience as Josh carried on

[Josh Matthews]
So Maryse, what are you thoughts on Ted DiBiase becoming our new World Heavyweight Champion! It must be great have a champ in your bed at night.

Until that point, Maryse had completely blown off the entire interview, but after that her jaw dropped and her gaze focused on Josh Matthews who cowered at her stare

{Maryse}
What did you just say?

Maryse leaned in, her heels putting her a good few inches over Josh, causing him to back down slightly as he began to struggle finding what exactly to say next

[Josh Matthews]
Uh, nothing Maryse, I was just saying how lovely you look tonight

Josh crossed his fingers, hoping this would throw her off the trail

{Maryse}
I look lovely every night, don't try to change the subject on me Josh.

Josh sighed in defeat before going on with the interview

[Josh Matthews]
So Maryse, boyfriend or not you must be excited to have Ted as champion, especially after everything you two have been through together.

{Maryse}
I'm happy for Ted, it's been a long time coming and it's good his efforts are finally paying off.

[Josh Matthews]
.. But?

Maryse sighed and ducked her head

{Maryse}
It's just that he's never around these days, all he cares about are his title and his stupid posse. It's like I don't even exist anymore, I'm beginning to think he couldn't care less if I quit.

Josh paused, not knowing what to say, when out of the blue our cameras go up and reveal the face of none other than Michael McGillicutty standing in between Josh Matthews and Maryse

[Josh Matthews]
Can I help you?

McGillicutty instantly held his hand up to Josh's face, turning his focus fully on Maryse. He eyed Maryse up and down for a moment, as she gave a confused look back in return

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Gqm51

{Michael McGillicutty}
Bummer Teddy boy can't keep a better grip on his women, especially when someone like me could just come along and show them how to really have a good time.

McGillicutty then winked at Maryse, leaving her even more confused and a bit flattered as he walked off. Our cameras zoom in on Maryse's expression as the Draft rolls on

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:06 am

James Storm vs R-Truth

James Storm via Last Call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

As James Storm celebrates in the ring, the camera pans to Vickie Guerrero and Mick Foley sitting in the Co-GM office for the night due to the draft show. Both of them clap at Storm winning, Vickie begins to laugh obnoxiously.

Vickie Guerrero: Oh Mick, you can clap as much as you want. But it won't change the fact that James Storm is on MY show now! You lost one of your top stars who's in the prime of his life! He just dominated R-Truth, he deserves if after his near assault on me months ago... But anyways, how does it feel to have lost another rising superstar to the superior brand? I mean, I still have Randy Orton, Undertaker, and I've already obtained the brightest superstars, Cody Rhodes, and how can I forget Layla? We have the Divas title now, tough luck, Mick..

Mick Foley: You know what, you might just be right...for a change, losing James Storm is a big hit for Breakdown but I think you're forgetting something? I have already picked up one of Redemption's biggest commodities...The Miz! Now that's what I call AWESOME! Not to forget the number one contender for YOUR United States Championship, The American Dragon...Daniel Bryan! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Vickie Guerrero: Shut up!...

Mick Foley:...YES! YES!

Vickie Guerrero: *Vickie screeches* EXCUSE ME! Daniel Bryan, I'll give you that one, you got lucky with that pick. But I don't need Miz, Miz was actually suspended from my show. All you're doing now is letting him run loose and ruin your show! You just wait and see, he's the biggest loudmouth in this company and you shouldn't be happy about that.. I have faith in Shawn Michaels to take that title home to Redemption, Daniel Bryan doesn't stand a chance against him! I acknowledge Shawn Michaels for the star he is, something you wouldn't do.. And speaking of stars, there's still a lot of people to be drafted. And-

Mick Foley: And I'd like it if BreakDown got the lucky pick and brought home the World Champion Ted DiBiase! As much as I like the name Tedemption, I can see him fitting well on my show.

Vickie Guerrero: You can't do that...

Mick Foley: Oh but I can! And you know what Vickie, you're right about Shawn Michaels, he is quite possibly the greatest in-ring performer of all time! The main event! The Icon! The Showstopper! The HeartBreak Kid! And guess what else Vickie?

Vickie Guerrero: What?

Mick Foley: He's still up for grabs!

Vickie Guerrero: Oh you think you're so smart don't you? You don't have the guts to steal one of my champions! That would be you officially declaring war! Speaking of up for grabs...I'll tell you who isn't...STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He is officially property of Redemption! I thought it would be nice of me to take a legend from your hands!

Mick Foley: Well maybe we're more similar than we thought because in case you've forgotten, earlier tonight I made Kevin Nash a part of the A-Show!

Vickie Guerrero: Kevin Nash? Oh, with his athletic prowess he's sure to take BreakDown by storm! Haha!

Mick Foley: Speaking of athletic people, you may have gotten Layla. But we have got the sure fire better half of Lay-Cool, Michelle McCool! I'm sure the former champion wouldn't mind bringing that title to BreakDown sooner or later..

Vickie Guerrero: Oh please, Michelle is old news. But we have two young superstars who are without a doubt in much better shape than that Dinosaur you drafted, Nash. David Otunga and John Morrison, Morrison can wow the crowd with his skills and now we have some legal backup with Otunga!

Mick Foley: You know, Otunga actually wrestles too.. Not to well but he tries, he's not JUST a lawyer..

Vickie Guerrero: ...I know that!

Mick Foley: Well I say good riddance and bad luck to Otunga! Because we don't need him and as for John Morrison wow'ing the crowd? Breakdown won't have a problem matching up as we have acquired the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy!

Vickie Guerrero: So I get a lawyer and you get a lawsuit waiting to happen? Fair trade if you ask me...

Mick Foley: Well how's this for fair? Right here! Right now! I'm gonna snap up the returning...KASSIUS OHNO

Breakdown Pick: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownkassiusohno

Vickie and Mick stand up as they go face to face.

Vickie Guerrero: Oh! You wanna play dirty huh? Well Kassius Ohno isn't the only one returning, how about I go ahead and take Christopher Daniels!

Redemption pick:XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionchristopherda

Mick Foley: Two can play at this game, Vickie! I have another ace up my sleeve in terms of returns, please welcome back to BreakDown. The one and only SUICIDE!

BreakDown Pick: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownsuicide

Vickie Guerrero: You think that's a big pick? I've got one, he's one of XWL's veterans. He's the owner of one of the strongest wrestling schools in the world, but he's coming back on Redemption Turf to make his mark... LANCE STORM!

Redemption Pick XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionlancestorm

Mick Foley: Lance may be one of the best technical wrestlers in XWL history, but what BreakDown needs is a little.. lucha libre! Mexican Heritage is running wild on BreakDown, I'm bringing up REY MYSTERIO AND SIN CARA!

BreakDown Picks: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownreymysterioXWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownsincara

Vickie Guerrero: You take two people? Fine, I'm gonna even this out! How about the returning Mexican Aristocrat? ALBERTO DEL RIO!

Redemption Pick: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionalbertodelrio

Vickie Guerrero: AND... The monster himself, RYBACK!

Redemption Pick:
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionryback

Mick goes to talk but Vickie screams.

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME! I'M NOT DONE!! I'm going to one up you for good, Mick. I draft the one and only DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Redemption Pick: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptiondolphziggler

Vickie begins to laugh manically, Mick gets a little creeped out.

Mick Foley: Vickie! We need to relax, we can't just draft the whole damn roster in one shot! Let's leave it for now, alright? We've done our few picks, keep some for the rest of the show! And please, be my guest with Ziggler. He was such a hassle, I'm kind of relieved that-

Suddenly the door opens and Dolph Ziggler himself walks in, the fans can be heard boo'ing as he stares down with Mick. Dolph swiftly knocks shoulders with Mick and walks towards Vickie. He extends his hand and she shakes it with a smile on her face. He looks back over his shoulder at Mick and then back to Vickie to talk.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 20caa

Dolph Ziggler: I'm sorry to interrupt.. Nah, who am I kiddin'? I'd just like to thank you for drafting me, Vickie. You've done such a great favour for me, first off, I'm finally away from lard ass over there.. And I have a fair GM for the first time in, well, ever. It's a pleasure to be your newest draft pick on Redemption, and I'm more than ready to take it by storm. The only way I can, being XWL's one and true Heel.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ZFpuK

Vickie Guerrero: Dolph, welcome aboard. It's great to finally have a superstar who is showing me some respect around here. And with such punks like Jeff Hardy and The Miz out of here, in exchange for a superstar of your calliber?! That's just perfection to the highest rate. And atleast now you don't have to deal with Zack Ryder!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 W3jWd

As Dolph starts talking Vickie leans back and begins to check Dolph out.

Dolph Ziggler: That's it! I don't have to put up with Ryder, Big O, or any of those 15 minute of famers with his crappy show anymore! See, I know if I was a Redemption Superstar at Bad Blood you'd have Big O fined for attacking me as he isn't a contracted superstar. But ol' Mickles back there thought it was just a barrel of laughs-

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 G57Qc

Dolph notices Vickie looking at him.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 S9INV

Dolph Ziggler: Uhh.... Yeah... I gotta go now.. Thanks again for the draft, Vickie.

Dolph turns around and Mick Foley is still standing there, but he's wearing a Zack Ryder headband and Zack Ryder glasses. The fans give a loud pop.

Mick Foley: Good Riddance, Dolph. You Know It!!

Dolph just shrugs and walks out of the room, we then head to a commercial.

David, I hope you find this segment helpful in terms of the draft. I'd like to credit Zander for 50% of it. We just thought you'd appreciate a promo with the GM's about the draft and a segment to get a good few picks out there instead of bunching them all at the end in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

That segment was great, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Nothing to see here poker face
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Lies, Z just deleted a seg that had Rock jobbing out to Essa Rios.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

Lies, Z just deleted a seg that had Rock jobbing out to Essa Rios.

okay Now the world knows
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm

*As we return to the draft we can see Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero and Breakdown General Manager Mick Foley auguring.*

[Mick Foley]
That's who you're going to pick, Vickie? Well, how about this....

*Before Mick can say his draft pick, Brodus Clay walks into the room to heat from the Las Vegas crowd.*

[Brodus Clay]
Hey Vickie, you wanted to see me?

[Vickie Guerrero]
You and......

*The crowd begins to roar as 'the Animal' Batista walks in, and instantly goes after Brodus until Mick steps in between to avoid a disaster.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me, gentlemen.

*The two ignore her as they continue their stare down whilst Foley tries to keep them apart.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*Mick holds his ear after he shriek as the two superstars finally give her their attention.*

[Mick Foley]
Wait, Vickie, if you would excuse me. Seeing as you just took three of my superstars, I think I'm going to need to pay you back a little. So I would like to bring one of Redemption's most uncontrollable feuds over to my show, Breakdown. My next two picks are none other than.....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownbatistaXWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownbrodus

[Mick Foley]
Batista and Brodus Clay! Welcome to the blue brand, gentlemen.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Hahahahahaha!

*As Vickie continues to laugh, all three men stare at her in confusion. She stops and then begins to speak.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Great picks, Mick! Just joking of course. If you had let me speak you would have known this before hand, but I guess it's just too late for that now! Although we do already have them booked for a match at Unforgiven, and I can't change that, however I can do this. Batista for weeks you've been trying to assault Brodus. I'm tired of this and it isn't going to happen any longer, Redemption or Breakdown. I have officially made it just so you, Batista, can have no contact with Brodus until your match with him at Unforgiven. In fact, you cant be within twenty feet of him until that night.

*Batista is clearly disappointed with the news and the crowd is booing heavily. Brodus is smirking and Foley doesn't have a clue what to do.*

[Brodus Clay]
I guess 'the Animal' is all locked up for now.

*Brodus pats him on the back as he smiles. He walks off the room and although you can't see it, you can tell Batista is irate. He is about to go after Brodus, but Foley steps in his way.*

[Mick Foley]
Please, Dave. Just wait until Unforgiven.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh, and Batista, one more thing.

*Batista turns and looks at Vickie, still not saying a word.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
If you violate the rules I just put forth, you will be arrested on the spot. And if Mr. Foley over here doesn't enforce it, he'll lose his position as Breakdown General Manager!

*Foley is in shock as Vickie has officially screwed both of them over. She is smirking before Batista finally says something.*

[Batista]
Just let this be known. Whatever I do to Brodus at Unforgiven, I can't be held responsible for.

*Batista takes a glance at both general mangers before storming out of the room. Mick and Vickie share a look as Vickie smiles at him before sitting down. Foley holds his head as we go to a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:09 pm

*As the commercial break comes to a close, Breakdown Supershow continues with a camera shot of the ring. Within it, a long table has been set up with chairs either side of it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 JQiMU

[Jim Ross] Welcome back to Breakdown Supershow ladies and gentlemen. What an amazing show we have had so far here tonight and the action is far from over!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] You’re right about that JR! This may well be one of the greatest shows I’ve ever had the privilege to commentate on. I wonder what that is in the ring?

[Michael Cole] Well, it’s obviously a table King.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I can see that Cole. I mean, I wonder what’s it for?

[Michael Cole] How the hell do I know? Just watch the show like everyone else and do your job which is to call the action! I’m sure we’ll find out in a second. Look, Justin Roberts is entering the ring!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Geez, it’s someone’s time of the month…

[Michael Cole] What did you say?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Nothing…

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 O5apG

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… BROCK LESNAR!

*As the opening to Brock Lesnar’s music begins, the crowd instantly erupts into a chorus of boos. As the imposing figure of Lesnar appears at the top of the ramp, a large variety of jeers are aimed his way.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 UpxV2

[Michael Cole] Oh my! Here comes Lesnar!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] After what Brock Lesnar did to Triple H this past Sunday at Bad Blood, I think now is as good as any to say “Here Comes The Pain”.

[Jim Ross] All catchphrases aside for a moment, what this man did last Sunday to The Game was shocking and brutal. Brock Lesnar is a man with no compassion for anyone or anything. He’s a human wrecking ball.

*As the fans continue to give Lesnar a deafening amount of heat, the camera pans to what appear to be lone Lesnar fans among the rabid crowd.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 FzECz

*Lesnar continues to make his way down the entrance ramp with the fans’ hatred appearing to have no effect on him at all.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 S67GF

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] But why the table? I don’t understand. Did Brock Lesnar ask for this?

[Michael Cole] Will you just shut up about the goddamn table! We have one of XWL’s top stars, a physical specimen by all standards and a future World champion walking to the ring… and all you can think about is the table in the ring! Some commentator you are!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Fine. But I think you need to look in the mirror before criticizing my commentating skills Cole.

[Jim Ross] Well, Lesnar certainly has something planned tonight. Maybe we’ll get an answer as to why he targeted Triple H of all people. One doesn’t mess with someone The Cerebral Assassin for no good reason. It’s like playing with fire… it’s dangerous, but Lesnar has yet to be burned.

*Lesnar, who is now in the ring walks right up to ring announcer Justin Roberts and forcefully grabs the microphone out of his hand. Roberts looks scared to death as he stands face to face with Lesnar – almost nose to nose. Lesnar just stares back at him with a cold stare. Lesnar’s music has stopped playing at this point and you could cut the tension with a knife. After what seems like an eternity, Lesnar raises his right arm and points outside the ring. He is seen to be saying “Get the hell out of my ring” slowly to Roberts who scarpers away as fast as he can. Once Lesnar has the ring to himself, he slowly raises the microphone upwards and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 DrN8w

[Brock Lesnar] All week long, people have been coming up to me and asking me “Why Triple H, Brock? Why did you attack Triple H?” and I’ve refused to answer. And you wanna know why? It’s because I’m a smart man. I’m a smart man, who knows how to make the most of a situation, and when you make the most of a situation, you make more money. That’s why I’m rich, while every single one of you struggle through your day to day lives trying to put food on your families tables in dead-end jobs for low pay.

*As expected, the fans don’t take too kindly to Lesnar’s jab at them and begin to boo furiously.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 NRvEu

[Brock Lesnar] But I’m not out here to insult you people tonight because honestly, none of you are worth my time. I’m out here tonight to provide answers and to get something that I want, which will in time, make me more money. I’ve remained silent until now because I know that if I explain live on television in front of millions of people, that I will draw money. And that’s all I care about. I wasn’t the best sporting Box Office draw for 3 years for nothing. I don’t give a damn about XWL and I sure as hell don’t give a damn about you fans. All I care about… is money.

*”You suck!” chants begin.*

[Michael Cole] Well at least he's honest... and money does make the world go round after all...

[Brock Lesnar] You can chant I suck all you want but you know it isn’t true. Nobody can compare to my size, strength and agility… so you keep shouting that I suck all you want. I don’t care.

*Lesnar takes a seat at the table before continuing to speak...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 RC9Re

[Brock Lesnar] So why did I attack Triple H? It’s quite simple. Triple H is one of those guys who gets by living off of others and is handed success on a silver platter. He rose to the top of this business back in the WWE by kissing ass and stabbing others in the back. He even married the boss’s daughter to make sure his spot could never be taken away from him. To me, Triple H is the scum of the earth. While I scratch and I claw and I work tooth and nail for everything I have ever earned or accomplished, someone like Triple H can become more successful than me just because he’s buddies with the right people, or because he married the boss’s slut daughter?

[Jim Ross] That's just downright disrespectful! The McMahons made this business what it is today and I know for a fact that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have a genuine loving relationship! Lesnar is bang out of order!

[Michael Cole] Maybe so, and I have nothing but good to say about the McMahons, but Lesnar does have a point...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 NV7fp

[Brock Lesnar] And now in XWL, I see the same thing happening. History is repeating itself. Out of the blue, after years of doing nothing, suddenly Triple H is the first XWL 15 Champion. Suddenly, he’s given an opportunity to write himself into the history books and is given an easy path to a brand new title. How exactly is that fair? I’ve been busting my ass off for years too. Where is my chance at a title? Where is my chance at success… which of course leads to more money? Why does Triple H now have a private jet to every arena while I have to fly economy class among people… I hate people. Why can’t I have a private jet?

[Michael Cole] Yeah! Why can't Lesnar have a private jet?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Why do you always side with assholes? Actually no, don't answer that.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ORDek

[Brock Lesnar] It’s obvious to me that Triple H is up to his old tricks and I refuse to sit back be the victim of this injustice. I’ve been in the background at XWL for too damn long and it’s about time Brock Lesnar was pushed to the forefront of the picture. I’m too good to be sitting on the side-lines while someone like Triple H gets pushed to superstardom and I won’t stand for it. The only thing Triple H should be a champion of is ass-kissing. It’s about time someone did something about it. It’s no surprise to me that everyone else in the back is too cowardly or weak to step up to the plate and take the action that’s needed. So I’m going to do it. Which brings me to this table and these…

*Brock points towards what appears to be 2 contracts spread out in front of him.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 CE9Ch

[Brock Lesnar] These right here are 2 contracts for the Redemption brand. One is for me… the other is for Triple H. I don’t give a damn about this stupid draft or this so-called “supershow”. All I want, is for someone from management back there… Mick Foley or Vickie Guerrero… I don’t care… to come out here and sign these contracts. I want Triple H to be on the same show as me so I can end this once and for all. There won’t be any escaping from me once they’re signed Triple H. So come on… Mick… Vickie… one of you get your ass out here right now and sign these!

[Michael Cole] How smart is Brock Lesnar?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He's a jerk! Why should he be above the draft? He should have the same treatment as everybody else!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Uphg5

[Brock Lesnar] Oh, and I almost forgot… I’m not going anywhere until they’re signed. This show is now officially on hold until I get what I want… and I’ve got all night to wait…

*The fans boo louder than ever.*

[Michael Cole] What a plan! What a genius! What a great way to get exactly what he wants! Bravo Brock Lesnar... bravo!

[Jim Ross] How can you applaud this? Brock Lesnar is basically holding this show hostage!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] This is ridiculous! Someone get him out of the ring! We have a show to run!

[Michael Cole] Why don't you try and escort him out of there King! I'd love to see that!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Um, no thanks. I'm quite comfortable right here actually.

[Michael Cole] That's what I thought. Ladies and gentlemen... the VINTAGE cowardly Jerry "The King" Lawler, who is always too afraid to stand up to guys bigger than him!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Shut your mouth!

[Jim Ross] We apologize for this ladies and gentlemen. I guess we'll go to a commercial break. Hopefully when we return this situation will be resolved.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 MVxVV

*Breakdown fades to a commercial break as Lesnar awaits a response...*

*The commerical comes to a close and Breakdown resumes with the sight of Lesnar still waiting for a reply from XWL management...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 32LX8

[Jim Ross] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen... as you can see, the show is still on hold, courtesy of Brock Lesnar.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He's behaving like a spoilt child. He's ruining everything for everyone! Think of these poor fans who paid their hard earned money to be here tonight. Think of the people who have traveled hundreds or even thousands of miles to see their favourite XWL stars in person!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 XSxaM

[Michael Cole] Who cares about them! This is genius! Lesnar's masterplan to get both himself and Triple H on the same show is flawless!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 D9q98

[Brock Lesnar] Come on Mick! Vickie! Are you really going to make me sit out here all night? These people paid to see a wrestling show and while it's a privilege to see me this long on one show, I don't think they'll be very happy if they don't see anymore wrestling here tonight...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 RNjkh

[Brock Lesnar] It would be such a shame if I had to hold up next week's shows too... I mean, I could do this every show if I had to... but I'm not going anywhere until I get what I want. So the ball is in your court. You could...

*The crowd erupts into a frenzy as Triple H's music begins to play. Brock is up on his feet as quick as a flash, ready for action.*

[Jim Ross] BAH GAWD! CAN IT BE?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well, this will be interesting...

*As The Game appears at the top of the ramp with a cold piercing stare fixed firmly on Lesnar, the crowd's cheers intensify. Lesnar responds by smirking at his adversary.*

[Jim Ross] IT'S THE GAME! TRIPLE H IS HERE!

[Michael Cole] What a party pooper!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 PWlM7
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 SNkvT

*As The Game nears the ring, with his same cold expression intact, he begins to remove his jacket... to show he means business.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ZHGht
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 OkEWO

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 9xDOW

[Brock Lesnar] Come on Hunter! Are you going to get in here or what? Or are you too afraid you'll have your ass handed to you again just like Sunday?!? What are you...?

*Lesnar is confused as Triple H quickly lifts the ring apron...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 HXDJz

*... to retrieve his trusty SLEDGEHAMMER! Lesnar's expression changes dramatically from one of cockiness to one of shock and fear.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 KiXib

*Triple H rushes the ring with sledgehammer in hand and is met by a flying table courtesy of Brock Lesnar who throws it in his path before making a rapid escape.*

[Jim Ross] And Lesnar is out of there like a scolded dog! He's heading for the high road with his tail between his legs!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What a coward!

[Michael Cole] No, that's being smart Jerry. Something which you couldn't possibly understand. Lesnar was unarmed and Triple H has a potentially lethal weapon in that sledgehammer. Only a stupid man would stand and fight.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Pmqc8

*Triple H can only look on as Lesnar jumps the barricade and makes a quick exit as far away from The Game and his sledgehammer as possible.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 GjU0P

[Jim Ross] Either way, this is far from over between The Game and Brock Lesnar. This score will be settled at some point and there's no doubt in my mind that someday soon Triple H will get some retribution for the brutal assault he suffered this past Sunday.

[Michael Cole] Well I don't think that at all JR. Lesnar is better in every possible way when compared to Triple H. He's outmatched. And I for one will be happy when we see his demise. It's about time Lesnar became the star and had his shot at success instead of some pompous ass-kisser.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I'd like to see you say that to Triple H's face.

[Michael Cole] You see Jerry, that's what I'm talking about. I'm smart, just like Brock Lesnar. Why would I ever do that if I know full well he would smash my face in with that hammer? You're stupid Jerry! Stupid!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Maybe I'll tell him.

[Michael Cole] No! Don't do that! I'm sorry Jerry. I'm sorry.

*Triple H mounts the turnbuckle and poses with his sledgehammer as the crowd goes crazy.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 MXXBu

*The last image before the screen fades to another commercial break is that of Triple H looking intensely into the camera...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 TLjhn

Last edited by LastChancery on Sat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

that was amazing, Red.

Everything you do is incredible. You're my hero.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Brock Lesnar/Triple H promo

Reviewing this because it's Reds first promo as him and it's always good to get feedback if you're just starting up with a new superstar...plus Reds always great with giving reviews so he deserves it back. Anywhoo, onto the review. I wanna start off by saying I love the effort you put into the start of this promo, from the commentary to the announcer and a long entrance, I hate doing that stuff but it really does add to the overall feel and with the commentary lines and descriptive entrance your promo is off to a great, intense start. I'm expecting Lesnars motive behind the attack to be selfish and almost nonsensical and you didn't disappoint, Brock makes sure that everyone knows that he doesn't care about them or the company but rather...Money? Okay I was kinda expecting you to go down the route of Lesnar just whooping ass and bullying people for the sake of it but you surprised me there and I like it. The only problem I had was the use of the word "money" being a bit frequent, not a big problem but just seemed like different phrases could be used, small thing but would make a difference imo.

Brocks little come back to the crowd telling him he sucks was great. His reasoning for attacking Triple H personally was spot on and perfect for me, bringing up how much Brock trains and fights for everything only for Triple H to come in and be given title shots, I'm loving where this is going, the dig at the McMahons was a nice touch as well. Now we get onto the reason Brocks out here, two contracts and hijacking the show, brilliant, you took the pics from that promo and made them work perfectly which is always a nice bonus. Cutting to commercial was also a small but nice touch to keep the promo realistic. The commentary while Brock waits is another helpful aspect, although it might seem like a little it goes a long way in making the wait feel real and tedious, you almost beg for a GM to come out from behind the curtain but instead we're greeted with...Triple H. Was expecting a brawl here but HHH pulling out his ace in the hole and entering the ring with a sledgehammer was great and Brock leaving like a bitch was the icing on the cake to establish him as a big heel.

You guys have me hooked with this feud as it's one I've always wanted to see and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Amazing effort Red, I love how you pulled out all the stops, big and small to make this promo as realistic as possible and this was a fantastic first promo as Brock, keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Normal Match

Justin Gabriel Vs Michael McGillicutty

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm

*Breakdown returns from commercial*

*The theme of Triple H blasts around the arena once again to a huge cheer from the audience*
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 8eP5t
*Triple H makes his way onto top of the ramp, Sledge hammer still in hand*
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 FQkHu
*Triple H lifts up, the same Sledge Hammer he tried to use on Brock Lesnar earlier in the show. As he makes his way down to the ring*
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 WSQtV
*Triple H gets onto the apron and does his signature water spray*
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 EQtVi
*Triple H removes his jacket and Grabs a microphone as Chants of "Triple H!" over and over*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Geh9I
[Triple H]
Earlier tonight, I walked down that very ramp.. With this Sledge Hammer in my hand to confront Brock Lesnar... and he ran. He tucked his tail between his legs, and he ran like the coward that he truly is. He showed his true colours tonight, he showed that he knows that he has awaken the side of me that made people hate me, the side of me that made people fear me. Even my own father in-law Vince McMahon, hated my guts because if it. And Now, Thanks to Brock Lesnar.. That Triple H is Back. I made a promise at Bad Blood, and that was to make Brock Lesnar pay for what he did to me. I will keep that promise, one way or another Brock Lesnar will regret ever leaving me laying in this ring in a puddle of my own blood. I've been in this business for 20 long, hard and grueling years and Trust me, I've received plenty of beatings in that time, but at the end of all them wars.. I was the one left standing, I may have lost plenty of battles but I always win the war. It's not the first time someone left me laying in a pile of my own blood, but then came to regret it Brock. You can ask Steve Austin, You can have Ric Flair, Dave Batista, Shawn Michaels,Randy Orton.. it's a never ending list.. They all gave me a beating but I always made them regret it. Steve Austin lifted my car, 20ft in the air and dropped it crashing to the ground with me inside.. but I came back and I made him regret it. Randy Orton not only terrorised me, but my family too.. and I made him regret it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 P3qQZ
[Triple H]
See Brock, You can beat me down all you like, you can give me as many chair shots as you want but I will always keep coming back. You know it, I know it.. everybody in this arena knows it,Brock. You made a mistake at Bad Blood,and now you are stuck, You are trapped with the cerebral assassin. When I came back to XWL, I told the world that if anybody tried to stop me in my quest to become a 14 Time World Champion, I would take them out. And Brock, You're about to find out that I'm a man of my word. Whatever it takes, whatever I have to do.. I will take you down. And Brock, Your wish has come true.. Vickie Guerrero agreed that are both part of the Redemption Roster, it's actually funny that you suggested it, Brock.. Because I'd already been at Vickie and Mick.. DEMANDING that we are on the same show,giving you now where to run, now here to hide, Brock.You have no choice now, but to go face to face with me,Then you will find out, just what it feels like to be face to face with the one true destroyer. You tried to make a name for yourself, because just like I USED to be.. You are just another face on the roster, You are just one of the superstars who could never quite make it in XWL. So I get it, you thought you'd make a name for yourself by trying to stop my rise to the top, It isn't going to happen Brock. You can try all you want, NOTHING will stop The King of kings reclaiming his throne. I know you're strong, I know you're powerful..etcetera,etcetera. But Brock, You forgot about an Old Friend of mine, One that I tried to introduce you to tonight but You ran like a scolded dog.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 YZGcU
[Triple H]
I think all of you know what I mean... That's right Brock, I've ended careers with this Sledge Hammer, I've put people out of actions for months with this sledge hammer. I didn't want to use it anymore... I didn't want to have to be THAT guy. But you've driven me to it Brock, You want this guy Brock.. then you've got it. You get to be part of a long list of superstars that I destroyed, You've avoided the list for 10 years.. but It's your time now Brock. I will do what no man has ever done, and leave you laying in this ring covered in your own blood, regretting ever crossing me. You made the biggest mistake of your life when you attacked me, and I will make sure you know it. You claim I've been handed everything, I have ever had. You're dead wrong,Brock. I worked my ass off from the very bottom of this business, I worked and worked to the very top of this business, and I stayed there, Not because It was handed to me, but because I worked my damn ass off every single night. You will find out first hand, Just how I got to top of this business..

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 YDFUh
[Triple H]
You'll be going face to face with the one true destroyer, The king of kings, the cerebral assassin, The Game! There is only one outcome, Only one ending. Brock..You will be DONE.

*Triple H drops the microphone, before climbing the second rope to pose for the fans one last time before heading to the back*

[Michael Cole]
Well there we have it, folks! Triple H and Brock Lesnar are now part of MY Show!

*The draft images for Brock Lesnar and Triple H appears on the screen*
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 RedemptionbrocklesnarXWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptiontripleh

*Breakdown fades out to a hype Video for Dolph Ziggler*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:34 pm

HHH Promo

Was a good read, from top to bottom and left to right. Triple H's rebuttal for Lesnar saying he's been handed everything, by saying that he's busted his ass to make to where he is and it isn't a fluke that he's regarded as one of the best. I particularly enjoyed the first bit where Triple H saying he's been down before, but he always finds away to come back and be the last men standing when everything is all said and done. He showed his veteran-ness by keeping cool and not letting Lesnar get into his head, while still coming across as menacing and intimidating as he let Lesnar know that revenge is on it's way. Only issue I had is that random caps thing you do here and there, but it's a minor thing on an otherwise nice promo. Looking forward to seeing how this feud progresses, and I'm hoping the sledgehammer comes into play again.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:52 am

*As Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition returns from a commercial break, the cameras scan the audience as many hold up their signs and cheer for no apparent reason. Then without warning, the arena goes pitch black, generating screams and various other emotions until the all to familiar pyro of one man falls from the heavens, signaling the start of his entrance theme...*

*The live audience is seemingly split down the middle with half cheering the return of “The Phenomenal One” while the other half still haven't forgotten the actions of Fortune. AJ jumps through the still falling pyro and does his signature taunt. He begins walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he makes his way to the ring. He walks around the ring, still slapping the hands of members in the crowd, and shouts, “The Phenomenal One is back!” Once hes made his way around the ring, he climbs up the ring steps and enters, picking up the mic under the bottom turnbuckle. He stands in the center of the ring before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AJ39

{AJ Styles}
Two weeks ago, I was supposed to have a match against the then Intercontinental Champion, Joey Ryan, but that didn't happen. As I was walking down the corridors in the back, making my way to the ring, not to have a match but make an announcement. I will get to said announcement in just a second, before I could even make it down that ramp, I was attacked by the sleaziest man in XWL, Joey Ryan, at the start of the show no less. The brawl eventually made it out to this ring and unfortunately for me, I was put in the hospital with a Mustache Ride off the top rope and through a table.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AJ46

{AJ Styles}
The sleaziness wouldn't stop there, shortly after I was taken out, one of my best friends, Frankie Kazarian, would confront Joey and ultimately suffer the same fate. In a short span of time, Fortune was no more. Joey, not only will I get revenge for me, I will also get revenge for Kazarian and what better way to get it than by ending your career just like to tried to do to mine.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AJ47

{AJ Styles}
Back to my announcement for just a second, I was going to come out here and, as much as it pains me to say it, announce my retirement from XWL. Yes, it's true, I believed I just didn't have what it takes anymore to hang out with the young guys. How does one go from defeated the World Champion one week to losing to people lower on the totem pole. No disrespect to the new Intercontinental Champion Davey Richards and many others. Then, as I was making my way down to this ring, it happened. Joey attacked me, as many of you know, took me out and the rest is history. Joey thought he took me out permanently, but all he did is pour gasoline on the fire that was burning out.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AJ48

{AJ Styles}
Joey, your reign of sleaziness came to an end last night, unfortunately, I wasn't the one to end it. Yet another champion falls on their first defense. First it was the self-proclaimed hashtag heel, Dolph Ziggler, now it's Joey Ryan. Davey, I know you will make a great Intercontinental Champion and who knows, it might be us two going at it for a third time, this time for your newly won championship.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AJ41

{AJ Styles}
Which brings me to tonight's Draft Show, everybody has a chance to end up on the opposite show and have a clean slate with new rivalries or allies. However, it gives people like Joey Ryan to jump ship to the other show in an attempt to avoid an ass kicking he will soon receive. As far as me not being in a match tonight is concerned, I'm not at 100% so sadly I am not medically cleared to compete, but rest assured, I will be ready to wrestle next week, regardless of what show I am on.

*AJ stands in the middle of the ring, absorbing the cheers that he hadn't heard in so long, until...*

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*Joey Ryan’s theme hits and the crowd begin to change their attitude booing towards Joey. After a few moments of him not appearing on the stage suddenly a voice is heard.*

[Joey Ryan]
Last week, I was screwed over for the Intercontinental title. I should NEVER have lost what was mine.

*The camera turns to face the crowd as the spotlight is shone on the stairs between two sets of fans and Joey Ryan can be seen standing tall, facing the ring. AJ turns to face him as he continues again.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 DWW2U

[Joey Ryan]
Last week, last week you made a huge mistake by doing what you did. I was already pissed about losing my title to a simple degenerate like Davey and don’t you worry. For all of you people who want me to reign sleazy once again I will beat Davey tonight and AJ, this time there is nothing you can do about it. You obviously want a little revenge, I understand but let’s just remind everyone who beat who for the intercontinental title. You was just one match I didn’t want to face so I decided to go about my own way of business Hollywood style. I am the man of this company and I am the man who makes the decisions when it comes to what is best for Joey Ryan. I am not having some punk like Mick Foley try and book me when just look at him, he couldn’t even control his position as GM.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 6ofhW

[Joey Ryan]
AJ do you know how easy it was to get rid of fortune? You managed to kick the living shit out of people like Ted DiBiase and other low grade wrestlers but when it came to “Hollywoods Own” Joey Ryan you just didn’t know what to do. Many people have thought that and that is because I am the best wrestler this company has. I am the greatest personality and I am just the total package and one of a kind. I can talk on the mic, I can fight in the ring, I can kick your teeth through your throat and even make you pass out like I did to Davey last night. I am a man of many qualities and a man who can kick people’s asses in more ways than one. Just look at you AJ. Just a few weeks ago you were a fallen man and now you claim to be on top of the world and thinking you can knock me down a peg or two.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Y7sK0

[Joey Ryan]
Many people have tried because I am always the one people look at and the one who gets everyones attention. I am the one who is top of the food chain and the one who is breakdowns hottest star. You look at the magazines, you check facebook, you check twitter, hell AJ even check your mums phone book. Joey Ryan’s name is everywhere and that is just because I’m that damn sleazy. AJ you seem to think your going to kick my ass? I’ve had people twice your size trying to kick my ass and I’ve managed to take them down so you can bring it. I have no problem going to that ring and doing what I did to you before.

*AJ chuckles to himself before speaking*

{AJ Styles}
Those are some pretty big words for somebody who's not saying them to my face. It's easy to talk like you're a big shot when you're way over there. Why don't you step into this ring and see if you can back your words up. Or better yet, why don't I go to you.

*AJ drops the mic and quickly exits the ring. Joey tries to run to higher ground but some of the fans block the entrance way that he came from and therefore is forced to fight an incoming AJ Styles. AJ hops over the barricade and collides with Joey. Both hit throw various lefts and rights with the crowd cheering when AJ hits one and booing when Joey does. AJ is seemingly getting the upper hand until, out of desperation, Joey rakes AJ's eyes and runs down to the barricade before hopping over it in an attempt to get away from AJ. Quickly recovering from the eye rake, AJ follows Joey into the ring where both men continue their brawl.*

*A screeching “Excuse Me” is heard, bringing the brawl to a standstill. Vickie appears on the stage and begins speaking.*

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now that I got your attention, I would like to announce Redemption's next Draft Pick.

*Vickie looks at the Titantron for a few seconds until the next Draft Pick is show.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionjoeyryan

*None other than the man standing in the ring, Joey Ryan, is drafted to Redemption. AJ looks at Joey in disbelieve as he is now on the opposite show. AJ tries to get one last shot in but to no avail, Joey had already exited the ring and begins taunting AJ on the ramp. Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

*We go back to the scene where we earlier had seen John Morrison locked outside. The camera pans around searching for where John Morrison may be still locked outside, unable to find him for a few moments.*

[Jerry Lawler]
I wonder where John Morrison went. This is the spot that he was last seen when David Otunga locked him outside, he must have wandered off.

[Michael Cole]
Oh well, who cares, like Otunga said earlier, who will really miss his few flips for the night? John Morrison is a disgrace to wrestling and I wish he was locked out of every arena.

[Jim Ross]
Even if that were the truth; which it isn't, no one deserves to be locked out there on this cold night. Maybe if we're lucky he's already snuck back inside.

[Jerry Lawler]
I'm not sure, the entrance is still closed, maybe he climbed over it? I guess we'll have to wait and find out later!

[Michael Cole]
Or maybe if we're really lucky, he'll have gotten hit by a car! Now that's only if we're really lucky!

[Jim Ross]
Shutup Cole. That would be a tragedy if any superstar... Even The Miz... were to be hit by a car.

[Jerry Lawler]
Speaking of The Miz, he was drafted to BreakDown earlier tonight along with many other superstars, boy, this draft is really picking up! I can't wait to see who's next.

[Michael Cole]
The Miz was unjustly taken away to Breakdown, I can't stand it. Meanwhile we get nobodies like John Morrison and Alberto Del Rio, while you guys get the best wrestler in this company!

[Jim Ross]
While I would love to dispute that, we have a commercial break to get to.

*We return from commercial here in Las Vegas to a view of the ring. The fans are pretty excited for this draft show. Suddenly, the theme of Alberto Del Rio begins to play.*

[Jerry Lawler]
That's John Morrison's opponent. Alberto Del Rio must be here looking for his match, but I'm not sure if he'll be getting it.

[Jim Ross]
I sure hope Morrison finds a way to be here. But I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.

[Michael Cole]
John Morrison is a waste of space and we'd be much better off listening to whatever Alberto Del Rio has to say. At least that won't bore every person watching it.

*By this time, Alberto Del Rio has already made it to the ring, accompanied by his personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez, of course. Alberto Del Rio smirks in the ring, not saying a word, thinking for sure he'll get a win via disqualification because John Morrison won't be able to compete. However, to his and everyone in attendance's surprise...*

[Jerry Lawler]
It's John Morrison! John Morrison is here tonight!

[Jim Ross]
Bah gawd, Morrison is going to be competing in his match right now, I thought for sure he would have to forfeit.

[Michael Cole]
Oh no.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 AO2wb

*John Morrison performs his slow-motion portion of his entrance before continuing down the ramp, shades on. Morrison walks down the ramp and all the while, inside the ring, Alberto Del Rio seems quite shocked that his opponent has showed up. Morrison hops into the ring and goes face to face with Alberto Del Rio...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 ZtpB3

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 JchL9XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionalbertodelrio
John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio

*Ding, ding, ding.*

*The bell rings and the match begins. John Morrison darts in and nails a quick kick to the face of Alberto Del Rio. Morrison jumps on Alberto Del Rio who is on the ground and begins to violently throw punches to his face. John Morrison then hops off of him and begins to run the ropes. Morrison bounces back off the ropes and runs towards Del Rio and attempts a standing moonsault, but Del Rio has rolled out of the ring and out of the way. Alberto Del Rio consults with Ricardo Rodriguez before heading back into the ring. Upon entering, Alberto is struck at with a huge kick, but he catches it! Alberto Del Rio is able to spin the kick back around and then hits a clothesline on John Morrison.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Good match here so far.

*John Morrison however quickly raises to his feet and they begin to stare down. Neither are sure which will strike first and when, but Del Rio runs in with a clothesline and misses, starting to run the ropes, Morrison turns around for Del Rio to try another clothesline, but he misses once again. Del Rio comes back off the ropes and is hit with a dropkick from Morrison, taking him off of his feet. John Morrison stands near the ropes, sizing up a special move, waiting for Alberto Del Rio to get to his feet. Del Rio finally does, and Morrison nails a flash kick to the skull! John goes for the cover!*

Only a two count! Morrison looks like he surely thought that it was three, but the ref says no. Morrison decides to try and get his mojo flowing once more and begins to taunt for the fans... But right as he's doing so, Alberto Del Rio comes from behind and locks on the Cross Arm Breaker! There's no where for Morrison to go, no ropes near him. All hope seems lost for John and the ref is asking him if he wants to tap, but wait, John Morrison is starting to build up some strength! Morrison begins to move and then... In the blink of an eye he reverses the cross arm breaker into a roll up! The ref starts to count!

Only a two again! However, this time Morrison knows that it was just two and lets it go. John Morrison lets Alberto Del Rio get up to his feet and Del Rio throws a strike towards the head of Morrison. Morrison ducks quickly, Del Rio turns around to see Morrison behind him and...

C4!

John Morrison is about to go for the pin!!

*Suddenly, Otunga appears at the ramp while his theme song is playing! John Morrison can't believe it, he had this match in the bag, but David Otunga is coming to interrupt what very surely would have been a victory for Morrison. Otunga has a microphone in hand while wearing his suit and begins to speak.*

[David Otunga]
Johnny, I told you earlier that what you did was a crime. I locked you out there for a reason and if you thought I'd be letting you off easy, you're mistaken. I have a law degree from Harvard and I will bring you to justice. But right now, you better turn around.

*John Morrison turns around only to see Alberto Del Rio mere inches away from him. Del Rio grabs for Morrison, but Morrison is too quick and is able to take him out with an enzuiguiri. John Morrison seems to care more about what Otunga is saying though, and isn't fully focused on the match. John Morirson exits the ring and grabs a microphone from a stage hand.*

[[John Morrison]]
Otunga, I know what you're trying to do. You want me to lose my first return match on the night that I was the second pick for Redemption in the draft. You want to make yourself seem tough when you're really not by hiding behind your suits. Otunga, I was so good looking that when I came back to XWL, the Owners were too busy staring at my abs to continue making the title ranks on XWL.Com. Otunga, earlier you said that you'd be seeing me on Redemption because you were picked there as well, and yes Otunga, I will be seeing you on Redemption next week. I'll be seeing you because we're going to settle our dispute next week on Redemption, not in the ring, but we're going to have a little debate! I'll see you then...

*John Morrison slides back into the ring and it turns out Del Rio was faking being down the whole time because as Morrison slides in, Del Rio is ready and pounces! Alberto Del Rio has John Morrison on the ground throwing punches everywhere; the head, the back, the side, everywhere. John Morrison can't escape until he's finally able to push Del Rio off. Del Rio seems determined to win this match now more than ever and the second Morrison returns to his feet after pushing him off, ADR runs in with a spear and then throws some more punches to Morrison. ADR eventually lets up and when Morrison returns to his feet, he's not too happy with Del Rio. Morrison charges towards Del Rio, but Del Rio dodges and Morrison spears the ref instead! The ref is knocked down momentarily and Otunga sees his chance. Otunga, who is now all the way down the ramp and at ring side, reaches under the ring to pull out a chair! David Otunga throws the chair to Alberto Del Rio who catches it and waits for Morrison, who had been checking on the ref to make sure he was okay during this, to turn around. When John Morrison finally turns around, the thunderous boom can be heard throughout the arena and Morrison hits the mat. David Otunga is quick to make sure the ref gets up and the half-conscious ref makes a rather fast three count.

*Alberto Del Rio's theme song hits and as John Morrison slides out of the ring, Otunga and Rodriguez slide in and the three celebrate Alberto Del Rio's victory. John Morrison is clearly not too pleased with the way things went on the sidelines at all..*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 WWE_Raw_1_3_11_Part_3_9__HQ_mp4_000104455

[Michael Cole]
Yes, I love it! This is what John Morrison deserves, to be beaten senseless!

[Jerry Lawler]
I wouldn't say he was beaten senseless, he did well most of the match. It was just that one chair shot that got to him and that was just wrong. They shouldn't have done that.

[Jim Ross]
I agree, that's the wrong way to go about winning a match. But I must say for a first match back, Morrison held his ground pretty well, even when Otunga started to get involved at first.

[Michael Cole]
Oh please, that was a slaughter match. John Morrison was begging for mercy, Alberto Del Rio could have ended that at any time he pleased!

*As Morrison continues to hit the ground in frustration, the three in the ring just look on at their work in the match and continue to celebrate as Del Rio's theme continues. We then head to commercial.*
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm

[J.R]: Ladies and Gentlemen before we continue with tonight’s match card, we would like to inform you that we have just received word that both Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero have decided on their next draft picks for their representing brands, Breakdown and Redemption.

[King]: Oh boy J.R, I hope Mick is bringing some Divas with him to Breakdown! I wouldn’t choose any of the big names, I just want a brand full of puppies!

[Michael Cole]: Please, knowing Mick Foley like I do and how many concussion he has suffered, you will likely leave with more talentless losers who couldn’t hack it on the better brand. Vickie Guerrero however, with all of her wisdom has no doubt secured another brilliant draft pick to come over to the #1 Show, Redemption.

[King]: Shut up, Cole…

[J.R]: If the both of you are quite finished, they are about the newest roster member to the Breakdown brand.

The titantron turns to a picture of the Redemption roster and begins scrolling through its members. The audience wait in anticipation of who will be drafted over to the blue brand. The scrolling begins to slow down, taking more and more time to change between roster members until the screen goes black and….

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownkane

Kane’s theme begins blasting through the speakers and then an image of him appears on the titantron, now with the Breakdown banner behind him. This generates a mixed reaction from the capacity crowd.

[King]: How about that Cole? Breakdown just drafted the Big Red Machine Kane, now do us all a favour and eat your words.

[Michael Cole]: Ha! You moron King, now you have deal with that psychopath being let loose on your show and you think you should brag about it? You’ll be lucky if that monster doesn’t kill somebody within a week of his first night of the show.

[J.R]: There you have it folks, the newest edition to the Breakdown roster, the Big Red Machine: Kane!

[Michael Cole]: Hey J.R, remember when Kane set you on fire? Those were good times. Now let us sit back and witness a truly great pick, as General Manager Vickie Guerrero’s newest member of the Redemption roster is about to be announced.

Once again the titantron fills up, but this time with the Breakdown roster. The titantron scrolls through Breakdown’s talent, even scrolling through their newly acquired talent until once again the screen fades to black and…

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionaustinaries

Austin Aries’ theme begins playing throughout the arena and an image of him appears on the titantron, now flying the Redemption banner. Once again this draws a mixed response from the sold out crowd, as they haven’t quite decided what to make of the former United States Champion upon his return to XWL.

[Michael Cole]: Yes! Now that is a draft pick, Vickie Guerrero is nothing short of a genius. “A Double” Austin Aries is coming over to the #1 brand, the #1 show, Austin Aries is coming to Redemption! Try not to look to sorry for yourselves guys.

[King]: He’s not that special Cole, in fact he hasn’t done anything since walking back through the doors to XWL, so don’t get too over-excited.

[J.R]: There you have it folks, two of the latest draft picks in this exciting event. “The Big Red Machine” Kane is heading over to Breakdown, while “A Double” Austin Aries makes his way over to Redemption. Tonight has certainly had it shockers and no doubt it is going to continue. Now it’s a quick commercial break from our official sponsors.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm

The recently all too familiar entrance video of Wade Barrett appears on the titantron and his music begins to blare through the speakers. The crowd begin to loudly boo and jeer, awaiting Wade's arrival.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_021

After bursting through the curtain at the entrance to the stage, Wade slowly walks out and hesitantly stands on the stage, looking around him at the masses, before continuing on towards the ramp.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_026

As he nears the ramp and his nameplate appears on the bottom of the screen, Wade slows down and comes to a hault, holding his place on the stage. Barrett can be heard shouting towards the cameraman to hand him a microhone, which he does. The camera zooms in to Wade's face as he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_039

[Wade Barrett
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because quite frankly, you people aren't worth my time. This management isn't worth my time. And you know what.. the Xtreme Division isn't worth my time. I'm a former Intercontinental Champion, and I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion. WHY would I waste my time on the low-life enhancement talent in XWL? I should be back on top and that's exactly where I'm going.. right.. now..

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_054

[Wade Barrett
So from now onwards, I'm going to prove to everybody that actions speak louder than words. Redemption can throw it's biggest names my way, whether it's Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Randy Orton, it doesn't matter. What matters is that The Barrett Barrage is back in full throttle. The next words you hear coming from my mouth, will be said with the pride and integrity that only I possess. THE only words that will be fitting for such an occasion, will be.. "I told you so.."

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_102

As Wade speaks his last word for the forseeable future, he lowers his microphone and drops it onto the stage.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Normal_supersmackdown830_132

Looking on at the crowd, Wade remains focused and intense, as he prepares for his journey of proving to come. Barrett's theme hits the speakers and his entrance video plays on the titantron as he turns and begins to walk away.

As Wade enters the backstage area, his theme song stops playing and a promo video plays on the screen, promoting wade Barrett.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm

thank god he finally shut up
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Adam wrote:
thank god he finally shut up

Right? I thought that was never gonna end.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Still longer than Z's promos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next