Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012

Go down 
+14
#NOTSEME
Austin
Ze Ben
Alan
Bang
Legal
Sable
TheFox
TheFilthParade
Sam
MicksterG951
Zander
Jonguin
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Cyy8h

Live From – Las, Vegas Nevada

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Bragging Rights

Normal Match

Randy Orton Vs Kane

Normal Match

Jack Swagger ( BizarreGore ) Vs Ryback ( The Jerry 64 )

Normal Match

David Otunga ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Goldust ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ )

Normal Match

Kevin Nash ( Floodwater2K11 ) Vs Vader ( Unvme 83 )

Normal Match

Bobby Roode ( Vicess ) Vs Jeff Hardy ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

Mr. Parks ( wwefnfurlife ) Vs Matt Hardy ( X619Brandon619X )

Normal Match

Christian ( TheAustinHogan ) Vs Rey Mysterio ( KeZZa 7777 )

Normal Match

Yoshi Tatsu ( xReVaLaTiioNzZ ) Vs Kofi Kingston ( PetrovaSpitfire )

Normal Match

Zack Ryder vs Brodus Clay

Normal Match

Wade Barrett ( Almur 101 ) Vs Ezekiel Jackson ( bensrevenge )

Normal Match

Madison Rayne ( DinosaurTaco ) Vs Beth Phoenix ( iTonehh )

Normal Match

Drew McIntyre ( SDOGG50C ) Vs Sheamus ( Almur101 )

Normal Match

Alberto Del Rio ( KeZZa 7777 ) Vs John Morrison ( Legend Devil 19 )

Normal Match

James Storm ( Semeraro22 ) Vs R-Truth ( SableOhio )

15 Minute Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 VZRPt

Bobby Lashley Vs Triple H (C)

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Mickie James Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Edge

Normal Match

Chris Jericho Vs John Cena

Normal Match

Evan Bourne Vs Austin Aries

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

Eve & Kelly Kelly Vs Layla El & Michelle McCool

Normal Match

Justin Gabriel Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 E8c02cc4ba28

Joey Ryan Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

Cody Rhodes & The Rock Vs Ted DiBiase & CM Punk

Due to the draft all new pictures have been made on the new backgrounds for each show. As this is a special event, if you would like to know if you've been drafted, and would like to do your own announcement of said draft, then shoot me a PM and I'll let you know either way. Good luck to everyone on the show and even though it doesn't look all pretty with pictures it's still a stacked and epic card so let's have a good one!

Last edited by Dave on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition returns from a commercial break, we're then taken to a recap of Ted DiBiase's big win at Bad Blood this past Sunday. The footage concludes as a video recorded earlier in the day begins to play. The cameraman begins walking past many kids and adults, finally making it to the front of the line where the new World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase, is shown sitting on a chair, signing autographs for many of our XWL fans.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 AjA8Z

[Ted DiBiase]
So did you guys enjoy the show, Sunday?

[Girl 1]
Did I ever! You sure showed that McGillicutty what's what!

[Ted DiBiase]
He'll think next time before he ever tries that again! Thanks for coming out though, will you be at the show tonight?

[Girl 2]
We want to but we don't have tickets.

[Ted DiBiase]
Well then you tell your mommy and daddy to stop by the box office at the arena and there will be five tickets waiting on you!

They scream in excitement just thanking him over and over while their parents can be shown in the corner smiling at the good will gesture by him

[Ted DiBiase]
I can't let my Posse miss my first night as champion now can I?

They hold out their arms asking for a hug, he leans over the table joining in a group hug then backs off waving as they excitedly walk over still in awe of meeting him and the fact that they'll be at the draft show tonight. The next group in line walks up and it's a father and his three sons. They seem ecstatic as they reach Ted's table and he greets them with a smile.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Miaoc

[Father]
I just wanna let you know that these three boys are your biggest fans. I can't get them away from the television when you're on.

Ted responds with a humble laugh.

[Ted DiBiase]
So you three are proud members of The DiBiase Posse?

Nodding with bright smiles on their faces they shout "yes!"

[Ted DiBiase]
Well then let's hook you guys up with some autographs! Now that I'm World Heavyweight Champion these things might actually make your friends jealous!

He begins signing some promotional pictures for them when one yells out "When we told them we were meeting you today they already were!"

[Ted DiBiase]
Were they now?

[Kid 1]
They helped us make a sign for you though!

[Ted DiBiase]
A sign? For little ol' me? Well I can't wait until I see it!

[Kid 3]
Can we get a photo?!

[Ted DiBiase]
You sure may!

He hops up from his seat before walking over to them and poses for a few pictures.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 PSgMs

[Ted DiBiase]
You know what's really cool?

A loud shrieking "what!" follows from the group of kids.

[Ted DiBiase]
When you're at the show tonight you'll actually see yourselves on the titantron! You see that guy over there? He's filming this! You'll be like the three little movie stars!

[Kid 2]
Awesome!

[Ted DiBiase]
You bet it is!

They pose for one more picture before their father thanks Ted for making their day and they run off with their pictures in hand while Ted takes his seat back at the table waving at them before turning to face the next person in line which is another little boy just barely taller than the table. His mom places a big picture on the table for him to sign to which he smiles happy to do so.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 KDeIC

[Ted DiBiase]
Wow! This picture's bigger than you!

The kid lowers his head, obviously shy but happy nonetheless.

[Ted DiBiase]
It was nice to meet you little guy, hope to see you tonight!

He finishes the autograph then holds his hand out for the kid to shake to which he does rather quickly before running off and his mom grabbing the picture thanking Ted and running off after her son. The next boy in line has an X-treme Championship replica on his shoulder as he reaches the table.

[Ted DiBiase]
Whoa! You beat big Zeke?! Stay away from me man, I don't want no trouble!

He laughs as the boy smiles holding his toy title proudly.

[Ted DiBiase]
But seriously man, majorly jealous over here! Mind if I get a picture?

They run over to him with the boy's mom getting positioned in the corner as they pose for the picture.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Aikul

[Boy 1]
Can I hold your title!

[Ted DiBiase]
Only if I can hold yours!

Ted lifts his World Heavyweight Championship off the table jokingly having trouble lifting it before placing it on the kid's shoulder and throwing the kid's belt over his as they take another picture before returning belts and Ted handing him his autograph.

[Ted DiBiase]
Alright guys, I'm gonna take a quick break just long enough to walk over to the food court and grab a bite to eat, and then I'll pose for pictures, and take as many autographs as you guys want!

Ted rises from his seat and waves to the crowd of fans as he walks off in the opposite direction. Just as it seems the cameraman was going to turn off the camera, he spots Michael McGillicutty walking into the store, with his Money in the Bank briefcase and a referee in tow. The cameraman continues recording and Michael is seen talking to customers, possibly trying to find the whereabouts of the new World Champion. A nearby shopper points in the direction Ted was walking towards and Michael sees him walking into an isle. Michael thanks the shopper and instructs the ref to follow him. The cameraman recording sees this and follows them as well, trying not to lose Michael and the ref.

Michael sees Ted exiting the isle through the opposite side and then begins speaking to the ref in a hushed tone. The ref nods his head and enter the isle Ted is on as Michael tries to possibly set up an ambush on the World Champion. The ref distracts Ted momentarily as Michael sneaks up on him, ready to swing his Money in the Bank briefcase. Ted notices Michael at the last moment and ducks the briefcase shot, which end up hitting the ref square in the face. Both men begin brawling around the isle and as Ted apparently gains the upper hand, Michael grabs a cardboard box from the shelves and hits Ted across the face with it. Unfortunately for Michael, the box was empty and only pissed Ted off even more.

Michael tries to escape Ted's fury by running away but to no avail. Ted quickly trips Michael as he tries to run and falls face first onto the pavement below. Ted chuckles to himself, forcing Michael retaliate with swift kick to Ted's knee, causing him to fall face first as well. Michael makes it to his feet first and kicks Ted in the gut before running away to safety.

Michael wanders into the “Toys” section of the store and notices the XWL isle full of various action figures, toy rings, championship replicas and other stuff for kids. He notices a couple kids in the isle looking at plastic championship replicas and all of them pretending to be champions. Michael walks towards them and swipes the replica World Heavyweight Championship from one of them and throws it over his shoulder.

{Kid 1}
Hey, I was going to buy that!

{McGillicutty}
Shut up, kid. Haven't you heard of “respect your elders?”

{Kid 2}
We can take you, you're nothing but a cheater.

{McGillicutty}
That's cute. You kids are Ted fans aren't you? I would love to see the look on your faces when I take that championship from him.

{Kid 1}
Like when you beat Ted a couple weeks ago, right?

The kids high five each other as Michael just chuckles.

{McGillicutty}
That's funny kid. Look at me, I'm Ted DiBiase, I'm the biggest disgrace to every third generation wrestler that ever lived. I got a fluke win over Justin Gabriel to win the World Championship.

The kids chuckle to themselves as they see what Michael can't, a pissed off Ted DiBiase standing right behind him, ready to hit Michael with his own Money in the Bank briefcase. One of the kids tells him to turn around and eventually does. He turns right into a hard shot from Ted, almost knocking him unconscious.

Ted walks over to the kids and autographs the replica World Championship

[Ted DiBiase]
Hey, I got one just like that!

He talks to the kids for a few seconds before Michael begins to show signs of life, picks up the briefcase and waits for Ted to turn around. He quickly does when the kids tell him Michael has made it to his feet and is leveled just like Michael was moments ago.

{McGillicutty}
What now you little bastards, your hero Ted has fallen to the greatest third generation wrestler that has ever lived. You kids better run, go cry to your mommy!

Michael begins to laugh maniacally and turns around to continue his assault on Ted but gets hit with a hard right hook from an unknown man, possibly the father of the kids that were scared off. Michael stumbles back a few steps and sees an imposing man standing a mere few feet from him, slowly walking closer to him every passing second.

Desperation starts to kick in as Michael begins searching for a weapon to use on the unknown man. With his Money in the Bank briefcase no longer an option, he picks up two foam swords that were sitting on the shelf and starts swinging for the fences. The man easily disposes of the swords and tosses them behind him. Michael walks into the shelf behind him and starts grabbing various board games, throwing them at the man that is slowly approaching him. He grabs a Monopoly board game and tries to throw it over the man so he can hit Ted, who is still trying to make it to his feet.

Michael manages to escape from the mans clutches and make it out of the toys section with his Money in the Bank briefcase. The man walks over to Ted and helps him to his feet, Ted thanks the man and goes over to the kids and parents who witnessed what just happened in an attempt to calm them down.

Just when he thinks that he has calmed everybody down, like a ninja, Michael comes out of nowhere with a skateboard and hits Ted across the back of his skull, forcing the skateboard to break in half. The look of horror and disbelieve on the faces on the parents and kids alike has become a usual look for when Michael takes something too far. Taking advantage of the state the parents and kids are in, Michael grabs Ted's wallet and takes out the the money in it and tosses the now empty wallet onto Ted's unconscious carcass.

{McGillicutty}
You're such a nice guy Ted, thanks for filling up my SUV.

Michael walks away laughing as medical personnel check on Ted. That is the last image shown as Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:57 am

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:24 am

Nice draft pick in that segment
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:07 am

Adam wrote:
Nice draft pick in that segment
It was my favorite part.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:13 am

I like that promo above!

Steve Blackman FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:10 pm

[Boy 1]
Can I hold your title!

[Ted DiBiase]

Neutral Next Ted will be turning up to Shows in a van that says "Free Candy" on the side.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:35 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Not gonna lie, those lines are very rapey.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Not gonna lie, those lines are very rapey.

If you keep this shit up, David's not gonna let you hold his title
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Jim Ross:
We are now back ladies and gentlemen to the special draft edition of Breakdown and a very special edition it has been so far.

Jerry Lawler:
You bet ya JR and we have lots yet to come including when Wade Barrett will go against the New X-Treme Champion Ezekiel Jackson who got crowned champion at Bad Blood in a gruesome Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match

Michael Cole:
Well he was obviously the better man in that match and with his undefeated lead in the X-treme series I dont think anyone thought he was going to lose. Speaking of Zeke here he comes now.

Announcer:
Coming to the ring at this time, from the Nation of DOMINATION The XWL X-Treme Champion Ezekiel Jackson.

Ezekiel Walks To the ring with his new title bringing and roar of boos like a shock wave around the arena once he got to the ring he asked for a microphone

Ezekiel Jackson:
AND THE NEWWW X-TREME CHAMPION IS......... EZEKIEL JACKSON! I proved to everyone that I could do it without anyone's help not even the XWL Universe help not there support not ziltch. I'am the true X-Treme Champion everyone deserves whether you like it or not.

Ezekiel Jackson:
I proved everything I have been saying these past few weeks when I defeated Drew Mcintyre and the EX X-Treme Champion Sin Cara to become the NEW X-Treme Champion in one of the most extreme matches the X-Treme Division will EVER see.

Ezekiel Jackson:
But there will always be haters, no matter what you do there will always be atleast 1 hater and the hater in this case is Wade Barrett. At Bad Blood he proclaimed me and the rest of the X-Treme Division a joke? Speaking like that makes me think he wants a fight and wade you really want to brawl Big Zeke? Are you sure Justin Gabriel didn't knock out a screw loose in your brain at final stand? because it seems that way. Later on tonight wade you will feel the pain of the personification of domination Ezekiel Jackson.

Zeke has a smile on his face and holds his title up in the air while Breakdown goes to commercial break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:59 pm

*The XWL cameras are taken to an unfamiliar setting.... One we weren't quite expecting. John Morrison appears on the screen where it appears to be outside the arena on the streets of Las Vegas. John Morrison seems to have some intentions so let's listen to him.*

[[John Morrison]]
Hi, my name is John Morrison, I'm your ambassador of abdominals, the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Prince of Parkour, the Honcho of Hotness, the Friday Night Delight, and the Master of Manliness. And did you know that I wasn't allowed in the casinos here in Las Vegas because there was 100% odds that I'd hit the jackpot every time. But right now I have some big news that all of the Mofos in attendance will be looking forward to hearing. Vickie Guerrero has selected none other than yours truly, John Morrison, with her next draft pick for Redemption.

*The image of John Morrison's Redemption roster picture then flashes across the screen before we head back into view of John Morrison walking across the streets of Las Vegas.*

[[John Morrison]]
I was picked for Redemption, and Vickie Guerrero was right to do so. I do have the brightest future of anyone, after all. Now Redemption's name would indicate that I needed to be redeemed for a past failure, but John Morrison knows no failure. But what I will be doing is showing Redemption what the greatest 6 pack in the world looks like. It won't be me being redeemed on Redemption after my injury, but I will be redeeming Redemption after the many lack luster shows that have been put on every week. I'll take Redemption to heights that man has yet to see. Now, because I'm on Redemption, all of you must realize that I will be in the running for the United States Championship. I am a man of America in all honesty, I mean, I date women from all over America, I'm the best looking man in all of America, and I'm the highest flying man in America. I could make Redemption the most watched show on Television if I was champion, we'd be more watched than American Idol, Family Guy, and Breakdown combined.

[[John Morrison]]
You may be wondering why I'm walking down the streets of Las Vegas right now as I talk to you, but the answer is simple. I'm warming up for my match because as many of you may or may not know, before all of my matches I like to patrol the streets for girls to help "warm up my body" before my match. *Morrison seems to notice a girl he likes in particular and points to here* Hey, you over there, how would you like a spoonful of... the Friday Night Delight... *There's a pause.* well that's too bad, because I've already got a waiting list longer than the one to visit the White House.

[[John Morrison]]
There is something you all must want to know, how do I feel about facing the Mexican Aristocrat, Alberto Del Rio in my return match. Well, first of all, I don't understand his nickname. Why does he have to be the "Mexican Aristocrat"? Why can't he just be a regular aristocrat, I mean, is there a difference? And have you ever noticed the only person he ever has in his car with him is a short fat guy by the name of Ricardo? And Ricardo of course, is Alberto Del Rio's personal fan boy who carries his luggage everywhere he goes. Actually, I think I'm onto something here. The difference between a Mexican Aristocrat and a regular Aristocrat is that the Mexican Aristocrat fills his car with short fat men who like to do the "dirty work".

*The arena is now seen in the background where Morrison is walking by. John Morrison pauses for a second while he waits for a security guard to open a gate for him to get into the building.*

[[John Morrison]]
He'll take a moment. This guy isn't the quickest worker we have employed by XWL.... I guess I'll take a moment to talk about how I feel the Pay Per View went while I wait for this guy to unlock the entrance. Well, I noticed that just because I returned, Arn Anderson decided it would be a good idea for him to return just a few minutes later as well. I guess Arn realized whatever John Morrison does is the right thing to do, so choosing to return because I did it must be the right decision. But you know what Arn, you're not John Morrison so nobody cares if you return. Ezekiel Jackson stretched out the X-Treme title by putting it around his own waist... Dolph Ziggler continues to hack the Zack Pack... Dwayne Johnson the movie star continues to try wrestling with Colt Cabana while CM Punk has a mental breakdown... Jeff Hardy has officially gone off the deep end... Alex Riley's XWL career is off to a burning start... And Justin Gabriel put his name in the history books for one of the shortest title reigns in XWL World Heavyweight Championship History.

*The security guard is finally coming over to the door when stops.. Seeing as it is dark out now, we can't see at first why he's stopped but then out of the shadows comes David Otunga. Otunga is fully dressed in a suit and holding a stack of papers to John Morrison surprise.*

[David Otunga]
Pardon me John, But I was watching you from inside the arena and I couldn't help notice that you've been jay walking this entire time. You could get into some serious legal trouble because of this because you have technically broken the law. I know you're probably asking yourself why I'm telling you this so I'm going to put you out of your misery and just tell you why I'm going out of my way to let you know. I'm a lawyer John, In fact, I'm not just any lawyer, I'm the one that's going to bring you to justice for your disregard for rules and regulations.

[[John Morrison]]
Oh yeah? You have a pretty black suit you have there. What are you going to do, make me die of laughter to punish me? Do you think you're going to fine me? You know, I don't even care what kind of "punishment" you have in store for me, just open the gate right now and let me in. I have a match to get to shortly and if I miss that match because of you, well Dave, I'll have to give someone else a beating and I see the perfect target standing about 5 feet in front of me on the other side of this gate. Surely you wouldn't want your suit to get dirty, after all, I'm sure you don't have the money to buy another one.

[David Otunga]
John, please try and come to terms with this honourably because that would be a lot better for all of us. Now, in regards to your match tonight, I doubt anyone would miss someone doing some flips whilst wearing fluffy boots. So, tell me why I should care about you losing one match when you've already had your shot in this company and you crashed and burned just like the many others before you. Also, this suit costs more than you're worth so I'm afraid I'm going to have to give that tempting offer a pass. Now quit trying to change the subject, You've been caught in the act of doing something illegal and I have been kind enough to take your case. By the way I was informed before I came out to see you that I've been drafted to Redemption, Which also just so happens to be your new brand as well. I've got to go now, but don't worry, I'll be seeing you real soon.

*Otunga begins to walk off.*

[[John Morrison]]
You're just going to leave me out here? Well I'll be seeing you on Redemption, and we'll settle this "case" one way or another.

*Otunga turns around to Morrison and shouts at him. John Morrison motions over for the security guard to come unlock the door so he can get a piece of Otunga, but David is quick to deliver a punch to the security guard, rendering him unable to unlock the door. David Otunga laughs and walks away leaving behind him, John Morrison locked outside. We then see a graphic to tell us of the two men who have just each respectively been drafted to Redemption..*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 JchL9 XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 PdNfx

*Following the images fading off of the screen, we head to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:23 pm

As the XWL Draft show rolls on we're taken to a backstage setting where we see the cameraman following the Divas Champion from behind.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 00fiU

{Cameraman}
Excuse me, Layla?

She continues walking, ignoring him, obviously caught up in her own little world.

{Cameraman}
Layla?

A second later she stops, then looks over her left shoulder acknowledging their existence to a minimum.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Ere3l

{Layla}
Yes?

{Cameraman}
I was wondering if we could get a few minutes of your time?

Instantly she turns fully around with a sudden smile on her face.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 OtDzJ

{Layla}
You mean an interview? You wanna interview the Divas Champion, huh?

{Cameraman}
If you wouldn't mind?

{Layla}
Not at all, what's your name again?

{Cameraman}
Uh, it's Ed.

{Layla}
Well hop to it, Ted.

{Cameraman}
It's Ed...

{Layla}
Get on with it, Ned.

{Cameraman}
But my name isn't...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 ZFHhm

{Layla}
Relevant?

{Cameraman}
But you asked...

{Layla}
And now I'm standing here waiting to be interviewed by a guy who apparently doesn't even know his own name.

{Cameraman}
I've been telling you that it's....

{Layla}
Not important? Nothing special? You're right, now I suggest you channel that energy into asking me questions, you know, the Divas Champion? That is why you stopped me right? So stop overreacting at the fact that you can't do something as simple as tell someone your name, and do your job.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 MTFdl

{Cameraman}
Can you explain why you disqualified yourself at Bad Blood when your number one contender, Eve, was challenging your for the title?

{Layla}
Why? Why not? Look, Eve' not on my level, then again, no one is, it's my division, I'm the star, and everyone else are just understudies. They play their part playing second fiddle, and I do a fantastic job at keeping the divas division's stock as high as can be.

{Cameraman}
You didn't answer the question...If you're so good, as you claim, why did you have to disqualify yourself? Why not just beat Eve, if again, as you say, no one is on your level.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Z7EC3

{Layla}
Because I'm nice? I embarrassed Eve one too many times, and what can I say, it's almost too easy to make her look bad...But, I felt terrible at destroying any shred of credibility that she had left, so I gave her that little PPV moment that she's never, and will never ever have again. She got her "win" and now I move on to the next poor sap that's unfortunate enough to have to both face, and lose to me.

{Cameraman}
But it looked like she was closing in on ending your championship reign.

{Layla}
Are you kidding me? I knew what was coming, and I would've countered it, because that's how good I am, that's what I do, but I didn't want to do it like that...I'm about what's best for this division, and making everyone around me look bad, no matter how little effort that takes, just isn't my plan.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 INpcO

{Cameraman}
What exactly is your plan?

{Layla}
To rebuild the division of course, it's seen better days, focus wasn't where it should have been, and now it's in the recovery stage, luckily it has a fantastic leader like myself to bring about that change it's so terribly needed for the longest time.

{Cameraman}
As you know tonight is the XWL draft, everyone is eligible, are you at all worried at the possibility of being drafted to Redemption?

{Layla}
Worried? What exactly is there to worry about? No one is a threat to me, it's as simple as that, no matter what brand I'm on, I'll put all eyes on me, and do what I do best. Just look at last year's draft, the big split of Lay-Cool, everyone predicted that I'd fall into obscurity, that I would be let go within a month, that someone like me would never get ahead! That I was just a side kick, that Michelle McCool had finally cut away that dead weight that was Layla, and would rise back up to the top.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Sx1gD

{Layla}
But that didn't happen, did it? Instead I emerged as the star I always was, and shined brighter than anyone else.

{Cameraman}
I've noticed a trend, you seem to be critical of Michelle McCool in the past few months, I thought you two were best friends forever?

{Layla}
Critical? It's called the truth, don't put words in my mouth, 'Chelle and I still have a great relationship, it's just her time playing "leader" is over, and we both know that. Separated by the first ever draft, one rose to new heights, and the other, well, fell harder than the stock market in 1929.

{Cameraman}
Pardon the subject...But it's just strange, you two were the best of friends, and ever since you won the Divas Championship is as if you think you're better than everybody...As if you have no faults, as if you're perfect in every way.

{Layla}
But I am? I am better than everyone else, it's a curse really, everyone jealous of my natural talent, my undeniable charisma, and my stunning beauty. It might be hard for a simpleton like you to understand, but I'm true definition of flawless, and that's real talk!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Fwz5s

She then turns away from the cameraman after smirking and starts to walk away.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 FJv2Q

{Cameraman}
But Layla I had more questions! What if you're drafted tonight?

She continues to ignore him walking further down the hall.

{Cameraman}
What are your thoughts on possibly being reunited with Michelle in the draft?

But still ignoring him she gets further and further away as it becomes apparent she's not answering anymore questions.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 1Nf3w

Eventually he gives up and we fade away to the view of Layla continuing down the backstage hallway. Then as the screen remains black for a moment the next draft reveal shows up on the screen.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownthemiz

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Irony of Adam being drafted right as his laptop breaks
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Woi Barrah wrote:
Irony of Adam being drafted right as his laptop breaks

That's why I did it, figured he couldn't do a draft seg of his own.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:06 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, we head backstage to the interview area where we see Maria standing with a microphone in hand, ready to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 UdzZH

[[Maria]]
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, The Rated R Superstar Edge!

*The cameras zoom out to reveal Edge standing with Maria.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 ZnKdu

[[Maria]]
Okay Edge, in just a little bit you will be going one on one with "The Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin. Can I get your thoughts on this match and what you plan on doing after the match?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 UgBb1

[[Edge]]
Oh Maria, how I've missed your interviews in XWL.

[[Maria]]
What do you mean by that?

[[Edge]]
Oh umm.. I mean just have you heard yourself talking on this microphone? Your interview skills are just amazing but let's move on to the question you asked. Tonight I face one of the legends of the wrestling business and it will be a good match for sure. Stone Cold Steve Austin has it all. He has the charisma to electrify any crowd. The striking power to knock anyone out and the durability to go to hell and back. But no matter how much I respect the man, he isn't even close to the level I've been preforming at lately. Edge, beating almost anyone who had stepped in front of him the past couple of months and I plan on having Stone Cold added to my list. He can go on there with Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Sheamus, The Rock, Mark Henry, Wade Barrett and many other superstars. I have lost to a few people this year though, the most noticeable and the only one that I truly will remember is against the current World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase. He got the best of me and i ran out of energy before him which led to my defeat. Crushing, I know but I can still bounce back. The thing is though, will I bounce back here or over on the other show I was at a while ago, Redemption? I myself don't even know. I'm anxious to find out.

[[Edge]]
I would hope that I'm still a Breakdown Superstar after tonight because I worked hard to save this show and Cody's gone from it now. It's the way it should be now and i want to make sure it stays that way. Me and Mick have no worries unless someone else tries to step up and take over. Though, if they did they'd be foolish because why suffer the same fate as Cody Rhodes? His career might never be the same now because imagine what would happen if he got drafted back over here now? The chances of him winning the World Title or any Title are the same as Stone Cold Steve Austin beating me tonight. Which in case you didn't know Maria, Austin has no chance of beating me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 X5f3c

[[Maria]]
Are you really that confident in yourself?

[[Edge]]
Uhhh, yeah. I am, Maria. I'm the Rated R Superstar. The Ultimate Opportunist. The Master Manipulator. I'm Edge; your future world heavyweight champion. Ted is my friend, I'm glad that he is the world heavyweight champion but all good reigns come to an end eventually and when his comes to an end, I'll be there to snatch it up. We put up one hell of a match and we can do the same once more, this time with the World Heavyweight Champion on the line. And maria, is there anything else you have to say before I leave for my match tonight?

[[Maria]]
Yeah! XWL Management wanted me to reveal a draft pick while you were hear. So if you would, turn your attention to the monitor and let's see who gets drafted!

*Edge and Maria turn to the monitor while the cameras begin to zoom in. They shuffle through many of the XWL superstars and as it comes to an end, the Redemption logo flashes across the screen and a superstar is revealed...*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Oi0k3

*We focus back to Edge and Maria with the image of Stone Cold still on the screen.*

[[Edge]]
Interesting pick up by Redemption, and from the looks of it we have a Breakdown vs Redemption match on our hands now. Good night Maria and see you in the ring, Austin.

*Edge walks out of the view of the camera and we stay focused on Maria.*

[[Maria]]
Good Luck tonight!

*As Maria says that, her facial expression changes a bit as Edge walks back into the view of the camera.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 0DTBY

[[Edge]]
Maria, what did you just say?

[[Maria]]
I said good luck tonight. Is there something wrong with that?

[[Edge]]
Yes, yes there is. You see, I don't need luck to beat Steve Austin. All I need.... is my SPEAR!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 1j7ay

*Edge smirks as he walks out of view form the camera and we fade to the arena where the next contest begins.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownedge1XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Oi0k3
Edge vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Nice to see that Redemption has 4 picks and Breakdown has two. Wink
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm

*Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition returns from a commercial break and is taken to a barely lit room with an unknown man sitting on a chair. The shadowy figures face is covered in darkness as the only light in the room is right behind him, making it hard to make out who it is. Silence fills the room for what feels like an eternity but is only a few moments. The silence is broken almost instantly as the mans voice is heard.*

{???}
Twenty four hours ago was one of the worst nights in my career. Not only did I lose an opportunity to fight for the United States Championship, I was also robbed of my opportunity to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

*The live audience boo in unison as they quickly recognize the man speaking. Just then, the lights go on and none other than Mr. Money in the Bank himself, Michael McGillicutty, is shown sitting on a chair, ready to continue speaking his mind.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 MMGif21

{McGillicutty}
Justin Gabriel, you had no business being in that ring after you were easily disposed of by Ted. But fret not ingrates, I will have my revenge on Gabriel tonight. Gabriel, you're nothing more that an overrated, under-talented, waste of space on the roster. Your claim to fame was somehow managing to pin Wade Barrett at Final Stand to win the World Championship. Then on your first defense, you lose it faster than it took you to win it. Gabriel, some people call you “The Capetown Werewolf,” is it because you only do something interesting once in a blue moon, or maybe it's because your bark is bigger than your bite. Either way, you're just a flash in the pan, a one hit wonder, a fluke, a phoney, and most importantly, a loser.

*He takes a short pause before speaking again.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 MMGif22

{McGillicutty}
Not only will tonight mark the continuation of Gabriel's downward spiral, it is also the XWL Draft. You people already saw my good friend Daniel Bryan get drafted to Breakdown earlier in the evening, and now the question on everybody's mind is where will Mr. Money in the Bank end up. Will I stay on Redemption or will I follow Daniel Bryan to Breakdown? The answer is out of my hands because I have no say in that decision. Rest assured, where ever I do end up, the World Championship will be at my side sooner rather than later.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 MMGif23

{McGillicutty}
After the events that transpired earlier today, it's safe to say that I am more of a threat to Ted's World Championship than anybody on the roster. I could have easily cashed in this Money in the Bank briefcase if I wanted to but I didn't. I know a lot of you are wondering to yourselves why I didn't cash in, it's real simple, it would've been too easy. I held off on cashing in simply because as much as I hate Ted and what he stands for, I wanted him to have a fighting chance to retain. Not only did I send a message to Ted, I also sent a message to the man responsible for me not being the World Champion right now, Justin Gabriel.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 MMGif24

{McGillicutty}
The time for games is over Ted, I'm done playing softball with you. Next opportunity I get, I'm cashing in and taking your precious championship that took you two years to get. I will no longer be holding back, I will do whatever it takes to be the next World Heavyweight Champion. If I have to throw you off the stage again, then so be it. If I have to hit you with a skateboard again, you better be wearing your helmet. I am not the same person you fought against at November to Remember, I am not the same person you fought against at X-treme X-mas, I have evolved more than you know. Looks can be deceiving Ted, I may look the same but I am not the same man. I have never been more sure about anything else in my life. When the time comes, without warning, I will strike and your million dollar dream will become a nightmare.

*With that said, the screen fades to black and the next draft pick appears on screen.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Ad6cM

*Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition goes to a quick commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:55 pm

*The camera opens up on the announce table of JR, King, and Cole.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Aaaa10

{JR}
Welcome back folks, up next we're going to have James Storm who saved legend Arn Anderson from an assault by Jeff Hardy at Bad Blood will come out here and explain why he saved the legend.

{Cole}
It's almost sickening! I used to love James Storm but he super kicked Awesome Truth and then turned on Jeff Hardy, just to save a washed up has-been! It's ridiculous!

{JR}
Cole, he saved a defenseless man from being seriously hurt, had he not stopped that Swanton Arn might be in a hospital. Arn's in rough shape from his career and an attack like the one Hardy did could've have seriously harmed him but thank god Storm was there!

*All of the sudden the theme of James Storm hits....

Storm shoots through the curtain and the fans begin cheering as Storm makes his way to the ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40016

He walks down to the ring and high fives a few fans before climbing up the ring steps before looking around and taking in the fans cheers.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40029

Storm walks over to the side of the ring towards the announcer's table and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and walks to the middle of the ring and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40050

{James Storm}
At Bad Blood, I came to a realization, I came to a conclusion, and I was able to do that because of one slap. When Arn Anderson slapped me across the face and grabbed me by my collar and scolded my ear off he opened my eyes and my mind to why I'd never succeed if I continued down the road I was going on. What kind of joy or pride would I feel if I won the Intercontinental Championship or World Championship if I did it by cheating, if I did it by exploiting things? All the work I had done to get here would be pointless, all of it would be for nothing. So I listened to what Anderson said and I mulled it over and realized I needed to change. And later that night, while I was throwing back some brews I caught the moment that I could change. Jeff Hardy interrupted Arn's ceremony and was poking and prodding him trying to push him and then I saw Arn slap him, in my mind I knew Hardy wouldn't just let that happen so I grabbed a couple beers and thought up a strategy to teach Hardy a lesson and to save Arn. Sadly I was a tad late and he took a couple lumps but I did stop the big finale. And showed Hardy that he needs to learn to respect the people who paved the way for him because the always have grateful people watching their backs.

*The crowd continues cheering for Storm and there is a faint James Storm chant going but the fans were respectfully listening to what he had to say.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40064

{James Storm}
I've known Jeff for a little while, and I know he has a problem with the spotlight not being on him and having people he claims are "starving" for the spotlight taking it gets to him so when he went out there I knew it wouldn't be pretty and tonight I'm sure you'll hear from him about his take on the incident. I know he's also doesn't like to be tricked which is what I did to him and I fully expect retaliation and he should know I'm always ready for a fight, I'm not going to let anyone stop me from achieving my goal of winning the Intercontinental Championship and working my way to representing BreakDown as the World Champion. Sooner or later I will have a title around this waist......

*Storm is interrupted by a familiar theme of none other than Jeff Hardy.

Storm stands in the ring waiting for Hardy to make his way to the ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40116

*Jeff Hardy slowly makes his way down the ramp, staring at Storm all the way. Jeff Hardy finally makes his way down the rest of the ramp and requests a microphone. The microphone takes a moment to come to him, but when it's delivered, Hardy takes it and immediately begins speaking.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 A10

[[Jeff Hardy]]
What went on last week should have never happened... Storm, you mettle in business not of your own. I was going to rid the XWL Universe of the old scum they call Arn Anderson. Arn has had years of time on television, hundreds of T-Shirts, he's in the Hall of Fame in the WWE, what more could the man ask, yet, he still finds more to want, he still wants to be seen once more here. I couldn't let that go on. I couldn't stand by and watch a man act in such a way that wasn't right. Arn Anderson is greedy, he's one of the most known names in professional wrestling, but he's still coming back for more. I was going to be the man to personally make sure he stays away, make sure he learned the lesson that Jeff Hardy will be teaching. Every human has to know when their time has come and they should give in, every human should not be so utterly miserable. Storm, what you did proves you're no better than Arn.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Rr12

[[Jeff Hardy]]
Storm, you were hated, no one liked you. But what's wrong with that? A bunch of mortal idiots who can't make up their mind to save their own life, a bunch of mortal idiots who are the most arrogant species to breath, you care that they don't like you? You care so much that you feel as if you have to interrupt me to show them you like them? That's where you've made a mistake. You should never interrupt me to try and prove your own point because everything I do has a reason and when you interrupt what I'm trying to do, you're in my way. When you're in my way, well, no one's ever lived to tell what happens when you get in my way. You're going to be sorry for stopping me from punishing 'The Enforcer' last week, you believe that Storm. I'm going to make you live to regret the day that you crossed paths with the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy.

*Storm has a grin across his face, obviously he does take Hardy's threat seriously but he knows he can take him. Storm gets right up in Hardy's face and begins speaking into his mic.

{James Storm}
Want to make me regret?! Well I'm right here, do it.....bitch!

The fans start cheering and just as the last word leaves Storm's mouth Jeff slaps Storm across the face! Storm immediately drops his mic and spears Hardy to the ground! Both men are rolling around the ring and trading fists. After several more seconds of fighting Hardy gets an edge and stuns Storm long enough for him to get his feet and is stalking Storm, James starts to get to his feet and turns right to Hardy and gets a boot right to the gut. Hardy is going for the Twist of Hate! He grabs Storm's head and spins around attempting to thrust Storm's head into the ground but Storm shoves him into the ropes! Hardy comes firing back and Storm goes for the Last Call!!! But Hardy rolls through! Both men turn to each other and start trading fists again. Storm starts firing lefts and rights knocking Hardy off balance and Storm whips Jeff into a corner and charges at him hitting a clothesline! Hardy staggers into the middle of the ring and Storm is again looking for the Last Call! He fires his leg at Hardy but Jeff drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring!

{Cole}
Thank goodness! Hardy saved himself once again! Storm forced Jeff's hand and it turned into this brawl!

{King}
You need to see a doctor, you're becoming more delusional each time you come out here! Wait, what's this?

{JR}
Bah gawd! It's Arn Anderson! He's here on BreakDown!

*Anderson makes his way to about halfway down the ramp before stopping and staring down it at Jeff Hardy, he becomes zoned out for a moment before snapping back into it and speaking into the microphone in his hand.

{Arn Anderson}
Now I bet you all are wondering what I'm doing out here, huh? Well since my recognition ceremony was interrupted at Bad Blood by Jeff Hardy, the GM's of both brands asked me to come out here and announce both of their next picks. So I figured there would be no better time than right now to do so. So without further ado the next draft pick for Redemption and Vickie Guerrero is....

*The titantron begins to flash the image of several Breakdown wrestlers and free agents on a Redemption background and after several moments the images begins to slow and finally land on this image

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 LEUGm

{Arn Anderson}
"The Cowboy" James Storm!

{Cole}
NO! NO! NO! Now he's on my show! I have to see this loser every week!

{King}
No is right! We were just getting to see the best of James Storm and then he gets shipped to Redemption!

{Cole}
If it was up to me you could keep him!

*James Storm gets a big applause from the crowd for the draft pick which he smiles and nods to the fans in appreciation. Jeff Hardy on the other hand looks on in disgust at the gestures between Storm, the fans, and Arn Anderson. After the nice moment between everyone Arn begins to speak again.

{Arn Anderson}
And the next pick for Mick Foley and BreakDown is!.......

The tron once again begins flashing but this time Redemption superstars and free agents on a BreakDown background until it begins slowing down....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownjeff

{Cole}
NO! I wanted Hardy! Dang it!

{JR}
Jeff Hardy is now apart of BreakDown and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

{King}
Trust me, it's a bad thing.

*The camera cuts to a grinning Jeff Hardy seemingly happy with his landing place and proceeds to walk up the now empty entrance ramp where Arn Anderson was a few moments ago as the crowd boo's him out of the area. After Hardy slips backstage Storm is standing in the middle of the ring where the fans cheer for him but he seems unconscious to it as he's staring down Hardy and even just staring at the entrance curtains as the camera zooms in on his face.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_hd_1_mp40156

*After a few seconds the camera begins to fade to the next segment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:34 am

Dem draft picks
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

Since it's Micksters birthday

PedoDave wrote:
[Boy 1]
Can I hold your title!

[Ted DiBiase]

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lxa8nppvlj1qfn140
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:36 am

As the special draft show returns we are brought backstage where we see the hulking figure of Ryback pounding on a punching bag, the terminator like superstar is met with a loud cheer from the thousands in attendance.

King
I still can't get over the size of this monster! 

Cole
Well tonight he's going to go one on on with the equally big Drew McIntyre! 

JR
I can't wait to see how Ryback fairs against someone his size, that Barry Stevens guy never stood a chance last week!

King
I wonder what he's thinking going into tonight's match.

Cole
Well it looks like we might find out, look King, it's Josh.

Josh Matthews steps into the camera's view with a microphone in hand and begins to speak.

Josh
How's it going Ryback, you mind answering a couple questions?

Ryback ignores Josh and continues to punish the punching bag.

Josh
Ryback.... Excuse me....

Josh nervously reaches out to tap Ryback on the shoulder to get his attention but the monster of a man instinctually smacks Josh's hand away and winds back to deliver a punch. A man in a suit rushes into the scene just in time to pull Josh out of harms way, Ryback turns his attention back to the punching bag as the suited man begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Ba817d36

A.W.
Of course Josh, I'll be happy to answer some questions on behalf of my client. That is what you were going to ask I presume.

Josh
Your what? 

A.W.
Did I stutter?

Josh
What? No. I just didn't know that you were representing Ryback Mr...

A.W.
Washington, Abraham Washington, but you can call me A.W.

Josh
Ok A.W, How did you two meet up?

A.W.
Well Josh. I was a part of the XWL developmental territory for far too long so it got me thinking, maybe I'm not cut out to be a wrestler, you must know the feeling Josh, but unlike you I realized that maybe I would be able to fulfill my dream of dominating the XWL some other way. So I hung up my boots, put on my suit, made a couple phone calls and well, one thing led to another and I ended up managing the likes of "No days off" Darren Young, Lucky Cannon, Husky Harris, the list goes on and on but not one of them had "it"

Josh
And what is"it"

A.W. points at Ryback and grins

A.W.
He is it. You see Josh, most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a getting a touchdown, but I don't. Just when I thought that there was no one in the whole XWL developmental territory that had "it" I saw Ryback return from a suspension and I immediately saw the raw power he possesed along with that machine like endurance and I knew that he was going to be huge one day. I heard that he had some, well lets just call it anger problems mixed with an unstoppable strength which was the main reason why he kept getting suspended, why his potential was being wasted. Lucky I found him when I did otherwise that temper was going to get him fired. 

Josh
You're talking about him as if he wasn't here.

A.W.
He might as well not be, look at him, he's in his own world right now getting mentally prepared for the domination that is going to occur later tonight. 

Josh
Ah, I see.

A.W.
So anyways, long story short Ryback agreed to let me manage him and well, I knew that success is just like the good ole ABC's, you need ability, breaks, and courage. I got a lucky break by finding Ryback and used my ability to help him reach his potential by getting the two of us contracts for the XWL

Josh
What about courage?

A.W.
Lets just say that when your client is a 300 pound wrecking machine courage is the last of your worries Josh!

Josh
Fair enough. So what are your predictions for tonights match?

A.W.
Have you ever seen a picture of a supernova? 

Josh
No.

A.W.
Well they are a magnificent sight, it only happens every 50 years or so. It's a moment so powerful that it eclipses everything. Well tonight you will witness a moment very similar to a supernova, a moment that will eclipse the XWL, and no one will be able to stop it. Tonight is the start of a journey that will end with this man, this monster, this machine holding the World Heavyweight Championship high above his head. 

Josh
And you?

A.W.
 Me? Oh I'll be there with a grin on my face and a big ole pile of cash in my pocket!

Josh
So you're saying that this is only about the cash?

A.W.
Noooo, this is about entertaining the XWL Univ-of course it's only about the cash Josh, that's why I'm here, that's why you're here, that's why 90 percent of the wrestlers backstage are here whether they want to admit it or not!

Josh turns to Ryback.

Josh
Is that why you're here? For the money?

Ryback doesn't take his focus off the punching bag

A.W.
Ryback's not like the other men that make up the XWL, he's apart of a rare breed of wrestlers who's only wish is to demolish his opponents for all to see like a blood thirsty gladiator who has yet to meet his equal, and thanks to me he's now going to be given the opportunity to show everyone the capabilities of this human wrecking machine on tonight's special Draft Show just like he was able to do on last nights pay per view. 

Josh
McIntyre is no Barry Stevens you know, he's been in this industry for a good amount of time and knows what it takes to win. Are you at all worried?

A.W.
Gee I don't know, I guess you'd have to ask him..hey Ryback, you at all worried about facing Drew?

Ryback glances over at A.W. and smirks before smashing the boxing bag with four thunderous blows.

A.W.
Guess not Josh. McIntyre is a good wrestler, hell he may even be a great wrestler, but Ryback isn't going out to that ring to wrestle Drew, he's going out there to hurt him, he's going out there to make an example to everyone else backstage that there is a new force to be reckon with. 

Josh
Should be a great match. Earlier before you said that Ryback is a future World Champion, does this mean that you will be going after Ted Dibiase?

A.W.
A good friend of mine used to always say, pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered. We're going to take this one step at a time Josh. The World Title is in our future but not the immediate future, for now Ryback will do what he does best, win matches. Maybe we'll get the chance to show the true meaning of domination to Big Zeke, or perhaps the United States Title hunt will be apart of our future, who knows? All I can tell you is that every match that Ryback wins is cash in my pocket, and a title win? Well that's the Jackpot! 

Josh
Wow, money is all you care about isn't it?

A.W.
Money, Ladies, and my job. And right now my job is to make sure that Ryback reaches his potential. 

Josh
What about the XWL Universe? Don't you at all care about them?

A.W.
I don't get paid to entertain them, he does. And he loves doing it, I don't know if it's for the cheers or if he just likes to have an audience to show off to, as long as he piles up the W's I'm happy. Ryback is 50% machine, 50% monster, and 100% domination, what XWL fan in their right mind wouldn't enjoy watching him take apart his opponent in a way that no one else is capable of? How can you not be entertained by Ryback's ruthless domination? These fans might not like to admit it but they're all out here to see blood, they're out here to see the extreme, they don't know it yet, but they're all here to see Ryback. Tonight two men will step into the ring, but only one will walk out. Thanks Josh.

A.W. and Ryback walk off camera 

Josh
Ladies and Gentleman, Ryback will be facing off with Drew McIntyre... Next!

Drew McIntyre vs. Ryback

We are shown a video promo for tonights main event before we are brought to ringside where Ryback's theme begins to play.

King
I can't wait to see this!

JR
You and me both King!

Cole
Hey look, it's A.W.

Sure enough  A.W. steps out to the stage with a mic in hand and begins to talk as Ryback's theme continues to play

A.W.
Ladies and Gentleman are you ready to witness a massacre? 

The crowd lets out a cheer as A.W. continues

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 F48985dc

A.W.
Well if you are then join me in introducing the 300 pound machine from Sin City, the one, the only...

Ryback bursts out through the curtain which gets the crowd on their feet in anticipation for the match.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 1be7d735

A.W.
Ryyyybaccckk!

The two make their way to the ring as the crowd continues to cheer.

JR
This is the biggest night for both of those mens careers.

King
That's right JR, it's either make it or break it for them tonight.

As Ryback enters the ring A.W. makes his way to the commentary table where he takes a seat and puts on a headset.

Cole
Hey Mr. A.W. nice of you to join us tonight.

A.W.
Thanks Cole, I thought I'd join you here while we witness the pure power that my client possesses. 

Drew McIntyre's theme begins to play which causes the crowd to let out a boo.

A.W.
I feel bad for this man Drew McIntyre. Hell I feel bad for anyone who has to step in the ring with Ryback, the word mercy is not a part of his vocabulary. 

After a few more seconds pass the crowd begins to react to the fact that Drew is no where to be found.

King
Where is Drew? Doesn't he know he has a match?

A.W.
Oh he knows, he's just scared, but hey who wouldn't b-

But before A.W. can finish that thought Drew McIntyre is shown sliding into the ring behind Ryback.

Cole
Look, there he is! He's going to try to take out Ryback from behind!

Drew charges at Ryback and connects with a huge elbow to the back of the head!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 A25d3ebf

JR
Bah Gawd King, he didn't even budge an inch!

Sure enough the elbow had little to no effect on Ryback other than angering the 300 pound monster who turns around and stares at Drew.

A.W.
Now that was a bad idea!

The bell rings signaling the start of the match and Drew throws a handful of punches which are met with the same effect as the elbow.

Cole
It looks like he's just making him angry!

Drew throws one more punch before running off the ropes to gain momentum only to be spun off his feet by a huge clothesline from Ryback!

A.W.
Here we go boys!

Ryback lifts Drew back to his feet by his head only to take him back down with a bone shattering spinebuster! Ryback picks Drew up, shoves him into the corner, and drives his shoulder into Drew a couple times before walking back with his arm raised setting himself up for a corner clothesline.

King
Ryback's arms are the size of most people's legs! I would hate to behit with a clothesline by this man!

But luckily for Drew he doesn't have to because he is just able to dodge out of the way sending Ryback into the corner. Drew takes advantage by driving his shoulder into the back of Rybacks knee which takes the big man down! Drew follows with a quick elbow drop and a few stomps to the face before taunting the crowd.

King
He's got Ryback off his feet!

A.W.
Not for long King

Drew lifts Ryback and attempts to hit a suplex but the 300 pounder uses his size advantage to lift McIntyre high into the air where he holds him for a long moment before slamming him to the mat with a suplex or his own. McIntyre rolls out of the ring to regroup as Ryback riles up the crowd in the ring.

King
You weren't joking A.W. this guy has the potential to make a huge impact in the XWL

A.W.
You better believe it, he's got the size, I got the brains, together we'll be getting the championships and with it the money!

Ryback gets tired of waiting for Drew to return to the ring so goes out to get him! The two begin to exchange punches on the outside until Ryback is able to stagger Drew. He lifts McIntyre high in the air with a Military Press hold and throws him over the top rope and into the ring!

King
Wow, now that is what I call impressive!

A.W.
Impressive is an understatement King!

Ryback climbs into the ring but as he's climbing over the rope Drew quickly gets back to his feet and gouges Ryback's eyes out of the refs line of sight before hip tossing the giant into the ring.

A.W.
Drew's desperate, he's staring to realize that Ryback has no off switch.

Drew climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Ryback to get to his feet.

King
Well maybe that desperation is going to pay off!

Drew dives at Ryback only to be caught by the throat!

King
Or not!

Ryback delivers a huge chokeslam!

Cole
That's got to be it!

Ryback smacks his head and shouts "finish him" as the crowd roars in approval. He lifts Drew high in the air and brings him down hard with a power slam! Ryback covers Drew as he glares into the camera almost as if he was saying "who's next?"...1.....2......3...!!!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 985016f4

A.W.
Well it's been a pleasure, until next time.

A.W. takes off his headset and makes his way into the ring with a mic to celebrate his clients win.

A.W.
Word can hardly describe what Ryback is truly capable of... But actions can. Ryback fights like a caged gladiator, and as I recall back in the gladiator days the King would decide if the defeated walks out in one piece. Well you all are the Kings and Queens of the XWL tonight.. So should Ryback finish what he started ladies and gentleman?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 B5d75af0

A.W. holds the mic out to the crowd as they cheer, clearly wanting more destruction. He holds his thumb sideways in the air and the crowd continues to cheer until he points his thumb to the mat.

Cole
What's going on?

A.W.
Well you heard them Ryback.

Ryback shouts "finish him" and lifts Drew high into the air and hits a Running Argentinian Backbreaker Rack Slam!! The crowd cheers as A.W. raises Ryback's hand in the air.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 1095fe92

Cole
That was so unnecessary! The match was over!

King
They were just giving the XWL Universe what they wanted!

Ryback's theme hits as we go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Breakdown returns from commercials and we’re taken backstage. As the camera comes into focus Michelle McCool is shown on the screen. She appears to be sitting on a couch in a room and a voice speaks from another side of the room

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-22-15h34m59s238

{Interviewer}
Hello Michelle. I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to conduct this interview with me. For my first set of questions let’s focus on why everyone is here.. The XWL 2012 Draft. What are your thoughts on this whole process and do you hope to move to Breakdown or are you comfortable where you’re at?

Michelle lightly laughs before speaking

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-22-15h35m06s55

{Michelle McCool}
Well, of course it’s a pleasure to have an interview with me Hun, after all I am the first lady of flawless. You can’t get a better interview than with someone like little ole me. Now, while I will say that I am as busy as ever, which I’m not surprised you knew, I didn’t mind one bit to take some time to talk about this event we’ve got on our hands.

{Michelle McCool}
Last year we witnessed the first ever XWL Draft and both Mick and Vickie promised it would shake things up. Little did I know, that “shaking up” would involve breaking up the best Diva tag team of all time in Lay-Cool. We’ll to mine and y’all’s surprise..that very thing happened. I’ve got to admit while it tore me up inside I think both Lay and I, have proved together or not, we’re still two of the most dominant Diva’s in this company. So, to answer your question no, Hun it doesn’t matter where I go because wherever that is, I’ll come out on top like I always have.. Flawless.

Michelle smirks and the interviewer nod’s his head. He clears his throat and asks another question

{Interviewer}
Well, I’m glad to see you’re not letting this draft get to your head and you’re remaining focused Michelle. Many people have a hard time doing that in a situation like tonight. Speaking of tonight you’re going to reunite with your former tag partner to take on the team of Eve and Kelly Kelly. One you’ve dealt with before and the other you seem to have a big problem with. Tell me Michelle, why, have you chosen to take such an offense with Kelly and nearly try and end her career at Bad Blood?

Michelle rolls her eyes and throws her hands up before speaking

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-22-15h35m07s69

{Michelle McCool}
Well, first off Hun, Eve who? Secondly.. Just who said I’ve taken offense to Kelly?

{Interviewer}
Well, Michelle, you did try and break her ank…

{Michelle McCool}
Somebody doesn’t know what sarcasm is now does he? You’re right, I have “taken offense” to Kelly but, it’s not because of anything she’s done in the ring. After all, everyone knows that she’s got the skills of a monkey. Oh, no Hun, it’s much more than that. The fact is Kelly’s done nothing for this company. Sure, you can sit there and tell me “but Michelle she won the Women’s championship and then turned it into that title you’ve won so many times you’ve lost count” that’s just it guy, the name of the title is the Diva’s Championship and there’s no bigger Diva than Kelly Kelly. Always parading around in front of the fans and telling them how much they mean to her. Ugh.. Don’t make me sick!. Look, I’m appreciative of all the times these fans had my back but, with this drat coming around it’s time for a new, more focused Michelle and that focus begins tonight when Lay and I step in that ring and destroy Smelly Smelly and Eve Borres

{Interviewer}
How so?

{Michelle McCool}
How so? What else is there to it Hun? Don’t let little girls like Kelly get in my head and stay focused to the point where I’ll win enough to get MY title back. Now I know what y’all are thinking Lay’s the champion aren’t you happy for her? Of course I am y’all. Lay is my BFFFL. For those of you who don’t understand what I just said she’s my best friend forever for life. Sure, she’s changed her ways a bit and has a bit of an attitude but, I’ve got to tell you Hun, I couldn’t be more proud of her. She’s doing exactly what I’ve done. Focusing solely on her and look where it’s gotten her she’s the Diva’s Champion. So yes, I want the title but, who better to face for it than me. Can you imagine it, the most dominate Diva team in XWL history facing off for the title? It equals one thing y’all… ratings…

{Interviewer}
It’s funny that you mention that Michelle. Let me direct your attention to this monitor..

Michelle and the interviewer turn towards the television. After a few minutes an image comes up on screen and Michelle gets a big grin on her face.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownmichellemccool

{Interviewer}
That’s right Michelle you’ve been officially drafted to Breakdown. What do you have to say to that news?

The camera cuts to Michelle who has a big grin on her face. She sits still for a few minutes taking it all in. She looks into the camera and smirks before getting a serious look she speaks one final time

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-22-15h35m05s44

{Michelle McCool}
Real Talk! After nearly a year of having to deal with that ANNOYING and ear-shattering voice of Vickie.. No more.. The first ladies of Flawless are back and we’re going to be better than ever. Kel, Eve, you better watch out tonight, because by the end of our little “match” only two of us are coming out the winners. That being the duo of Layla El and Michelle McCool… Good luck girls you’ll need it. Oh, and guys.. Stay Flawless.

Michelle smiles into the camera as Breakdown fades to a commercial
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

Eve & Kelly Kelly Vs Layla El & Michelle McCool

[JR]
This is insane!

[King]
It's getting completely out of control.

[Michael Cole]
And neither of the four women seem to care about the referee's count, they just want to get their hands on their respective rival.

Layla grabs Eve by her arm then with all the strength she has sends her flying into the steel steps! She collapses on the outside mat hurt from the hard collision as the fans express their hatred for Layla who's shown pulling Eve up by her hair before tossing her onto the apron and rolling her back into the ring.

[King]
That was nasty!

[Michael Cole]
It looks like Layla's getting ready to end this.

[JR]
Meanwhile Michelle and Kelly are going at each other like a couple of wild cats!

Michelle tries to send Kelly into the barricade, but Kelly chops her arm away then lands a hard kick to the gut, before grabbing her hair, and running forward, but Michelle quickly grabs her from behind keeping hold of her and charges her stomach first right into the barricade! She lets out an agonizing scream as she collapses on both hands and knees against the barricade.

[Michael Cole]
That's gotta hurt!

[JR]
Dear lord that was disturbing to watch.

[King]
It doesn't look like she's done though!

Michelle backs up lowering her knee pad with a sinister smirk on her face, then comes charging at Kelly with a hard running knee straight to the skull! She falls to the floor fully now as Michelle spends the next few seconds mocking the crowd telling them to shut up.

[JR]
Oh! Kelly Kelly's gotta be knocked out!

[King]
And Eve's starting to rise in the ring, this doesn't look good for the fan favorites...

[Michael Cole]
No it doesn't indeed.

Layla's shown stalking Eve, waiting for her to rise up so she can finish her, meanwhile Michelle continues trash talking the crowd as she sees her partner has this all but won. A fan yells out "You suck Michelle!" to which Michelle responds by walking over to the sound of the voice, then yelling out "Oh yeah?!" she smirks "I bet you won't say that to my face?!" as she turns her head looking out into the crowd until suddenly she flies back onto the floor as a female member of the crowd lays her out with a hard punch!

[Michael Cole]
What the hell?!

[King]
Did a fan just punch Michelle's lights out?!

[JR]
And the referee didn't see! He's too busy keeping track of the action in the ring.

A huge pop of cheers follows the moment that Michelle's laid out, the camera changes position to try to find out just who has the guts to do this as the woman stands up on top of the barricade, hooded to conceal her identity until the time is right, that's when she places her hand on the brim of her hood and throws it back revealing blonde locks mixed with black, before her face is visible for all including McCool to see that it's none other than the recently released Kaitlyn!

[JR]
Bah gawd, it's Kaitlyn!

[Michael Cole]
What's she doing here?! She's not employed anymore!

[King]
Anything can happen on the draft show! She was released the night after Final Stand, we thought that was the last we had seen of her, but it looks like she wants back, and wants McCool!

Layla pulls Eve around by her hair, turns her for a Lay-Out, but Eve sends a back elbow her way, gripping Layla's neck now turning it around on her landing a neck breaker of her own! Kaitlyn continues to smile at Michelle who glares in anger, but this doesn't last long as security rush behind Kaitlyn ordering her down, she waves at Michelle then hops off voluntarily leaving with security as we go back to the action inside the ring.

[Michael Cole]
About time! Now someone check on Michelle!

[JR]
That was certainly shocking to say the least.

Eve mounts onto the top rope from behind and stands tall as Layla's momentarily laid out, before jumping off and connecting with a beautiful moonsault! She covers hooking the leg

Michelle notices what's going on but she's frozen in shock and anger.

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[King]
Eve's done it! She's pinned the Divas Champion!

[JR]
Things got out of control and Eve managed to pull off a big victory here tonight at the XWL draft!

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me? This match should've been thrown out after Michelle was savagely attacked by Kaitlyn!

Eve stands to her feet as her theme sounds throughout the arena with a pop of loud cheers ecstatic just as much as she is at her pinning Layla

[Lillian Garcia]
Here are your winners, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly!

Kelly's still on the outside trying to recover after that hard knee straight to the skull, while Eve doesn't notice, she's just so happy she finally pinned Layla and possibly secured another championship opportunity in the process. The referee raises Eve's hand garnering another pop from the crowd, while Layla begins to come to and immediately her eyes turn to the outside where she yells out "Are you kidding me?!" in the direction of Michelle McCool.

[JR]
Earlier in the night Layla claimed she was done with Eve but she might be far from done with her now.

[Michael Cole]
Why? Because the referee wasn't looking where he should have? This match should have been thrown out, Eve's win shouldn't stand, Layla had no partner!

[King]
Neither did Eve!

[Michael Cole]
But her partner wasn't laid out by a woman who wasn't under contract!

Eve begins to mount the second rope playing to the crowd, while Layla lets out a frustrated scream before yanking her title from the referee and rolling under the bottom rope exiting the ring holding her title close while Eve points to it. Layla yells out "No! I'm finished with you!" before beginning to head up the ramp.

[King]
Layla may have escaped with her title last night, but I think the next time these two are in the ring, and it's for the title, things might fall in favor of the challenger.

[Michael Cole]
Why should she get another match?

[King]
Because she just pinned the Divas Champion?

[JR]
That's as good as a reason as any.

[Michael Cole]
Layla's beaten Eve countless times, one fluke for Eve and suddenly that's grounds for a second chance at her title?

[King]
Fluke? She just pinned her right in that ring!

Layla continues up the ramp ignoring Eve's celebration, when suddenly the draft logo appears on the titantron signaling the next draft pick is about to be announced.

[King]
It's time for another pick!

[JR]
We've seen some shake ups thus far in the draft tonight, I wonder who could possibly be next.

[Michael Cole]
It's called patience.

Layla stops and looks up as her picture shows up on the tron revealing that she's been drafted to Redemption!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla

[King]
What?! No, not Layla!

[JR]
So much for Lay-Cool being reunited.

[Michael Cole]
Yes! Take that, King, we've got the Divas Champion now!

A huge smile comes across Eve's face as now she knows there's no way Layla can avoid her now, while Layla just looks shocked, and angered that she's going to be seeing a lot more of Eve than she'd like before we fade away to the sight of their staredown and Eve motioning around her waist that she's far from done with her hunt to take Layla's championship.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:50 pm

15 Minute Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 VZRPt

Bobby Lashley Vs Triple H (C)

Score -
Bobby Lashley - 0
Triple H - 2

Winner - Triple H

Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Since it's Micksters birthday

PedoDave wrote:
[Boy 1]
Can I hold your title!

[Ted DiBiase]

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lxa8nppvlj1qfn140

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_l8q89hkkDj1qds55lo1_400
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012   XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition   4/29/2012  -   5/6/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: Draft Edition 4/29/2012 - 5/6/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next