Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.

Go down 
+13
Sam
TheKrzyOne
Alan
Ash
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Jonguin
Sable
Austin
Shug
#NOTSEME
Bang
TheFilthParade
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so as you all probably saw the thread about Sammi wanting Steph get out of hand, We've discussed it between the admins that are online, and we've come up with two different options. And Since it'd also effect all the members, we want to see your opinions on which we should change to. The two rules we have come up with are as follows-

3 Character Rule-
This rule would allow you 3 characters of any Gender you wish. So you'd no longer be limited to 2 Superstars and 1 Diva, you could have whatever combination you liked within 3 Characters. But if this was the case, and a person wanted 3 of the same gender, the 3rd would be required for Admin Approval, to avoid one person been 3 Big names.

2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule-

This one is pretty much the same as we have now for most people, except you can choose which Gender you'd have 2 superstars of. So you could stick to the current rule and be 2 Superstars and 1 Diva or if you really wanted you could be 2 Divas and 1 Superstar.

So we want all your opinions on what you'd like to see since it'd effect all of you. We'll then make a decision based on what the majority of you want to happen.

Also, we all saw how Sammi's thread got. Don't make this like that, please. Just state your vote and opinion on the matter and leave it at that. No bashing others for their opinions on it, or anything like that. Let's just have it as a calm thread were all of you can help us decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Man of pain wrote:
I think 2 superstar/ 1 diva is good, or vice versa. What PJ said he should have kept it inside because of all the negative comments. I would like to see a tag division, but it would fail in the first to weeks, unless it was a tag team already in a wresting company (DX, Rated RKO, Big Show and Kane, etc.). It would be easier because you can get info of how the tag team were like and how they acted. But I might be wrong, because of the commitment of you or your tag team partner. Idk. I would rather have tag team than divas because of the interesting tag teams made in the league. But its only my opinion. Please don't bag on me about it. Also I'd like to apologize for not promoing as my diva because I have no idea how Melina's gimmick was. All I know how is than she was a famonimal in-ring diva. I would hate it tho, if I had 3 superstars because of promoing as all 3 each week. I also think (meaning opinion) not trying to make anyone feel hurt by this but I dont think Zander should have both Randy Orton and The Rock, Im saying its unfair to new people to see someone has to 2 huge main eventer. I was lucky to get Mark Henry when I did. Im not saying Zander has to change it but he should consider it after he has no more feuds with one of them, and I promise not to pick up one of them if he does this. Thank you admin for letting us talk about our opinions.

I see what people are saying about this but just like you when I joined I was lucky to get The Rock and I was in the league over a year until I got Orton, don't see why I should have to drop him just so someone "new" (which would end up being Jerry or Zack) can pick them up and do next to nothing before dropping them.

-No Jerrys or Zacks where hurt in the making of this comment
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm not saying you should drop one of them, nor should anyone, but I think from this point onwards something like that should be in place to stop some dick taking HBK and Undertaker or HBK and Savage etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Zander wrote:
Man of pain wrote:
I think 2 superstar/ 1 diva is good, or vice versa. What PJ said he should have kept it inside because of all the negative comments. I would like to see a tag division, but it would fail in the first to weeks, unless it was a tag team already in a wresting company (DX, Rated RKO, Big Show and Kane, etc.). It would be easier because you can get info of how the tag team were like and how they acted. But I might be wrong, because of the commitment of you or your tag team partner. Idk. I would rather have tag team than divas because of the interesting tag teams made in the league. But its only my opinion. Please don't bag on me about it. Also I'd like to apologize for not promoing as my diva because I have no idea how Melina's gimmick was. All I know how is than she was a famonimal in-ring diva. I would hate it tho, if I had 3 superstars because of promoing as all 3 each week. I also think (meaning opinion) not trying to make anyone feel hurt by this but I dont think Zander should have both Randy Orton and The Rock, Im saying its unfair to new people to see someone has to 2 huge main eventer. I was lucky to get Mark Henry when I did. Im not saying Zander has to change it but he should consider it after he has no more feuds with one of them, and I promise not to pick up one of them if he does this. Thank you admin for letting us talk about our opinions.

I see what people are saying about this but just like you when I joined I was lucky to get The Rock and I was in the league over a year until I got Orton, don't see why I should have to drop him just so someone "new" (which would end up being Jerry or Zack) can pick them up and do next to nothing before dropping them.

-No Jerrys or Zacks where hurt in the making of this comment

I don't even like Orton, smh. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

You wasn't lucky to get Rock, ain't no one ever wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Bang wrote:
I'm not saying you should drop one of them, nor should anyone, but I think from this point onwards something like that should be in place to stop some dick taking HBK and Undertaker or HBK and Savage etc...

I completely agree with this and Zander Im not saying you have to, I thought it was unfair you had two main eventers

Last edited by Man of pain on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't see much of a problem with someone being two top guys, given I'd prefer no one was two top guys, but if someone really wants two that badly then why not let them. Most of the people who get two (or any for that matter) top guys promo weekly and whatnot so it's better than a new member who may not promo all the time. And there's still always at least a couple people to choose from for new guys like for example right now there's:

Wade Barrett
Bobby Roode
Jeff Hardy
Eddie Guerrero
John Morrison
Booker T
etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Personally I don't mind my two perennial jobbers. coffee
Back to top Go down
battyquill
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

jeff hardy is avalible? damn i think it should be kept to 2 superstars and a diva btw need to talk to an admin about a diva Razz i also think there should be only i top guy available to a person
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 am

I honestly don't see how it's unfair if someone has two big names. They are the characters people picked up and shouldn't be limited to who they can be. New people wouldn't even get the likes of HHH or Jericho anyway, so what's the big deal? We want big names to go to people who will be active and promo regular, and even when one person has 2 big names thats exactly what we have.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 am

Gazza wrote:
I honestly don't see how it's unfair if someone has two big names. They are the characters people picked up and shouldn't be limited to who they can be. New people wouldn't even get the likes of HHH or Jericho anyway, so what's the big deal? We want big names to go to people who will be active and promo regular, and even when one person has 2 big names thats exactly what we have.
This.

Now don't get me wrong I completely understand where you guys are coming from. However, we've put in the whole ruling of submit a test promo for a reason, so then we don't have people who are picking up two top tier guys and then doing next to nothing as them. I see your point I really do but, it's not like we're gonna be stupid, and let big names go to people who won't use them. Hell I've flat out said that I've wanted people to promo with them and play with them for quite a bit before I even approved them. To make sure it's what they wanted. The way we've got it established now provides a good balance IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
battyquill
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 am

you both make good points
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Some people excel as to "top guys." Others don't. That's why they're admin approved, so people can't just pick up big league guys and spoil them. Granted this isn't avoidable in all cases, it's still a good system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3