Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.

Go down 
+13
Sam
TheKrzyOne
Alan
Ash
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Jonguin
Sable
Austin
Shug
#NOTSEME
Bang
TheFilthParade
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so as you all probably saw the thread about Sammi wanting Steph get out of hand, We've discussed it between the admins that are online, and we've come up with two different options. And Since it'd also effect all the members, we want to see your opinions on which we should change to. The two rules we have come up with are as follows-

3 Character Rule-
This rule would allow you 3 characters of any Gender you wish. So you'd no longer be limited to 2 Superstars and 1 Diva, you could have whatever combination you liked within 3 Characters. But if this was the case, and a person wanted 3 of the same gender, the 3rd would be required for Admin Approval, to avoid one person been 3 Big names.

2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule-

This one is pretty much the same as we have now for most people, except you can choose which Gender you'd have 2 superstars of. So you could stick to the current rule and be 2 Superstars and 1 Diva or if you really wanted you could be 2 Divas and 1 Superstar.

So we want all your opinions on what you'd like to see since it'd effect all of you. We'll then make a decision based on what the majority of you want to happen.

Also, we all saw how Sammi's thread got. Don't make this like that, please. Just state your vote and opinion on the matter and leave it at that. No bashing others for their opinions on it, or anything like that. Let's just have it as a calm thread were all of you can help us decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Everyone calm down. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm

All of you are right I'm wrong have fun!
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Wow, this thread got stupid quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 pm

PJ wrote:

Dibs Sheamus
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Wow, this thread got stupid quickly.

Can't say I'm surprised with PJ here.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

PJ wrote:

Why would you expect for people to not attack you when you say shit like that?

Anyways I'd much rather over 2 superstars/diva 2 divas/superstar rule. Makes more sense. I don't have time to explain why as I'm at work. I'll go more in depth later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm

You're all such great admins aren't you people suppose to be nice? You're all acting like dicks if you don't like my opinion that's okay just don't attack me. It's annoying that's why I don't post in these things. You're all annoying learn to be nicer admins holy shit.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

PJ wrote:
You're all such great admins aren't you people suppose to be nice? You're all acting like dicks if you don't like my opinion that's okay just don't attack me. It's annoying that's why I don't post in these things. You're all annoying learn to be nicer admins holy shit.

Then you learn to be nicer about other peoples stuff,and not be such a dick about that.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 pm

PJ wrote:

Except you pretty much took a shot at everyone that's an active diva by saying "we don't care" That's not going to win you over any friends, learn to say your opinions in less insulting ways and they'll be respected.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

PJ wrote:
Word to the wise, I'm fairly sure people wouldn't "attack" your opinions if you didn't make ridiculous claims in the first place. So please don't get butthurt about people disagreeing with your opinions, when you clearly brought it on yourself.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Personally, 2 superstars/1 diva or 2 divas/1 superstar is the best way to go. Having 3 superstars could be appealing to some, but it mostly overkill. Plus, it would kill the diva's division so it's a stupid idea, (IMO).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 pm

PJ wrote:

Why should we? Instead of saying in a nicer manner how you think we could be nicer, you go out and say 'you're all annoying learn to be nicer.' How's that supposed to earn respect?

Now everyone stop this fighting, not calling myself innocent, we don't want to lock another discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Adam wrote:
I already thought about this when I was told a while ago and I think I'd rather the 2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule. Because I could honestly see myself dropping AJ for another male character and that'd be something I'd most likely regret.

I agree, I could definitely see myself dropping Eve in order to get another male superstar and if others thought the same this could ruin the divas division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

PJ, what you said wasn't an opinion as much as it was a statement which in some people's eyes is false. "If you say that you care about your diva unless you're me" wasn't the best way of saying what you said. That being said the responce to it was a little bit much whether it's because you're one of the "lower" members so they felt they could bash and get backed up or they were actually offended I'm not to say. However a lot of people have said in the past whether it be in chat or the recent survey that the divas division has been getting less attention as of late so PJ is right. If there were 3 of the same gender the divas division would die.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

God damnit I finally want to stick to 2 people and you guys bring this on me. plain mischief:
Nah but really, I think 2 superstars and 1 diva is the best option. People would take advantage of 3 superstars and it'd be more chaos than it already is. Plus having people more likely to take a diva is good for the divas division, imo.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Why is three people per gender even an option? It should either be 2 guys/1 diva or vice versa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm

I don't see the need for a rule change personally, but out of the two options my vote goes to the 2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Matt wrote:
PJ, what you said wasn't an opinion as much as it was a statement which in some people's eyes is false. "If you say that you care about your diva unless you're me" wasn't the best way of saying what you said. That being said the responce to it was a little bit much whether it's because you're one of the "lower" members so they felt they could bash and get backed up or they were actually offended I'm not to say. However a lot of people have said in the past whether it be in chat or the recent survey that the divas division has been getting less attention as of late so PJ is right. If there were 3 of the same gender the divas division would die.

Sorry but that's just wrong. Nobody is a "lower" member or a "higher" member, no matter how much a few of you seem to think it. Pjay got bashed because he made a dumbass comment that offended people. It's not because of who he is, it's because of what he said. If I posted the same thing, I'd be bashed too.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Even though the decision has practically been made, I just have to say that that was the absolute stupidest thing I've ever seen you say PJ. If it weren't for people caring about the Divas Division, this entire rule wouldn't even be in affect. So how can you say no one cares, when the entire reason this rule is being made is because some people, like myself, want more divas? If no one cared about the divas division, there wouldn't even be one. So it's obvious they do, and many a lot more than you.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 pm

Gazza wrote:
Sorry but that's just wrong. Nobody is a "lower" member or a "higher" member, no matter how much a few of you seem to think it.
You wouldn't understand </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

I really wish Jim Ross was commentating this thread...

The thing we have now is sexy enough, having 3 superstars would be just too sexy. I say we should just leave the sexy level alone for now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Oreo wrote:
I really wish Jim Ross was commentating this thread...

The thing we have now is sexy enough, having 3 superstars would be just too sexy. I say we should just leave the sexy level alone for now...

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 2i6cfhk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

I think we should be allowed to choose between having two superstars and one diva or one superstar and two divas, tbh. Three superstars or three divas is obviously too much, so I figure we could at least have a little bit of compromise. coffee
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm

I think 2 superstar/ 1 diva is good, or vice versa. What PJ said he should have kept it inside because of all the negative comments. I would like to see a tag division, but it would fail in the first to weeks, unless it was a tag team already in a wresting company (DX, Rated RKO, Big Show and Kane, etc.). It would be easier because you can get info of how the tag team were like and how they acted. But I might be wrong, because of the commitment of you or your tag team partner. Idk. I would rather have tag team than divas because of the interesting tag teams made in the league. But its only my opinion. Please don't bag on me about it. Also I'd like to apologize for not promoing as my diva because I have no idea how Melina's gimmick was. All I know how is than she was a famonimal in-ring diva. I would hate it tho, if I had 3 superstars because of promoing as all 3 each week. I also think (meaning opinion) not trying to make anyone feel hurt by this but I dont think Zander should have both Randy Orton and The Rock, Im saying its unfair to new people to see someone has to 2 huge main eventer. I was lucky to get Mark Henry when I did. Im not saying Zander has to change it but he should consider it after he has no more feuds with one of them, and I promise not to pick up one of them if he does this. Thank you admin for letting us talk about our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Man of pain wrote:
Stuff about tag teams

Nobodies saying a tag division would suck, I just don't see why people need a 3rd superstar to have one. I've seen people have a tag team and be singles guys with 1 person, let alone two or three. Just seems like an excuse to have a third superstar that most wouldn't promo as, and make it harder for new members to pick anyone up. I also agree with you about people having two top level guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next