Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Seeing as there is no switch rule...

Go down 
+3
Bang
TheFilthParade
Zander
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Seeing as there is no switch rule... Empty
PostSubject: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Want to switch Ryback for The Brian Kendrick. If i switch again i swear you can IP ban me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

oh my god
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:03 pm

I think you're just trolling David now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm

My god... Stick to somebody for once.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Gazza wrote:

Yeah, just like Randy Orton here...I mean The Miz...Um...Zack...Eddie...Gabriel...John...hmmmm I wanna say Triple H?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:

Yeah, just like Randy Orton here...I mean The Miz...Um...Zack...Eddie...Gabriel...John...hmmmm I wanna say Triple H?

Look who's talking Mr. Rey... Drew... Truth.. Orton AJ Lee Random /thispostwillbackfireagainstme
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Adam wrote:
Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:

Look who's talking Mr. Rey... Drew... Truth.. Orton AJ Lee Random /thispostwillbackfireagainstme

You forgot Triple H.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Dayman wrote:
Adam wrote:
Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:

You forgot Triple H.

Zander's way worse than Jerry and Gaz and Me combined
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Mines were spread out and I technically never used Rey plain mischief:

You forgot that one week I was Austin
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

This makes me want to switch honestly. There's a lot of good people out there that I've never gotten to try since I've been to afraid to let go of the people I have now. Jerry may be overdoing it to the extreme, but I admire his willingness to experiment, even though I believe he is taking it too far at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:19 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
This makes me want to switch honestly. There's a lot of good people out there that I've never gotten to try since I've been to afraid to let go of the people I have now. Jerry may be overdoing it to the extreme, but I admire his willingness to experiment, even though I believe he is taking it too far at this point.

There's probably enough room for people to have 3 characters but that'd be a huge debate that not a lot of people would agree with.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Zander wrote:
I think you're just trolling David now...

Getting that feeling too.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

There's probably enough room for people to have 3 characters but that'd be a huge debate that not a lot of people would agree with.

3 characters is overload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Nightman wrote:
Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

That and there's only two brands.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

I'd like it but at the same time, who really has time for all those people? Maybe people could be allowed a one or two week grace period where they can see if this guy they've chosen is someone they'd want to stick with.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Nightman wrote:
Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

100% this.

Some people already aren't active as just two or one, so just adding another person for them to be inactive as will not help any.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:27 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

I'd like it but at the same time, who really has time for all those people? Maybe people could be allowed a one or two week grace period where they can see if this guy they've chosen is someone they'd want to stick with.

So they wouldn't drop anyone but still pick up a guy as a trial? I'd get behind that, would probably prevent a lot of the switching problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

I don't like the idea of 3 guys. If you want a third pick up a diva to help the division.

There's only a couple of people in the whole league who would be capable of maintaining 3 guys at an acceptable level with promos and activity so I don't like the idea at all.

There's already too many guys rotting away and doing nothing on the roster. We don't need any more.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Zander wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

So they wouldn't drop anyone but still pick up a guy as a trial? I'd get behind that, would probably prevent a lot of the switching problems.
I didn't even think of them not dropping their guy, but that's definitely the better option as long as they don't abuse it. They pick up a guy for the trial, roll with him for a week or two, then decide if they wanna keep him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:34 pm

LastChancery wrote:
I don't like the idea of 3 guys. If you want a third pick up a diva to help the division.

There's only a couple of people in the whole league who would be capable of maintaining 3 guys at an acceptable level with promos and activity so I don't like the idea at all.

There's already too many guys rotting away and doing nothing on the roster. We don't need any more.

There would obviously have to be some guidelines to it, for instance I couldn't have Rock, Orton and then pick up Cena.

Maybe like what was suggested earlier in the year about the third guy you pick up being a tag team character.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Zander wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

There would obviously have to be some guidelines to it, for instance I couldn't have Rock, Orton and then pick up Cena.

Maybe like what was suggested earlier in the year about the third guy you pick up being a tag team character.

Oh god no, let the tag division idea die already, it's failed so many times, it's just not gonna happen. What teams we had to see if they'd stick around already disbanded or switched so basically that's three fails now. It's out.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Zander wrote:
Gazza wrote:

I actually do something with all my characters though, I don't change my mind every week like Jerry does, So there's a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Dave wrote:
Zander wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

Oh god no, let the tag division idea die already, it's failed so many times, it's just not gonna happen. What teams we had to see if they'd stick around already disbanded or switched so basically that's three fails now. It's out.

But there was nothing done about it, it was only spoken of.

For instance me and adam in Awesome Truth, I can't speak for him but if we were booked as a team and a division was introduced as relevant and featured more, I'd still be R-Truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing as there is no switch rule...   Seeing as there is no switch rule... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing as there is no switch rule...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next