Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

R.I.P Three Switch Rule

Go down 
+3
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Shug
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

R.I.P Three Switch Rule Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

This "rule" (Lololol) has been around for a few years now and lets be honest, hardly anybody has stuck by it nor has it been enforced and this has lasted since the inception of the so called "rule". I'm guilty of it myself, as are guys like Adam, VICE, Alan, JERRY, Gaz perhaps. How this is still considered as a rule is quite frankly laughable and in my opinion should just be removed from the rules itself. People do not follow it, people do not enforce it, therefore it is meaningless and has no purpose. Maybe if it was enforced a little more, we wouldn't have guys dropping someone like Brock Lesnar for I don't know, Ryback? Makes sense right? But it's ok Jerry, we know it's not your fault. Btw, yes, I understand that this thread is pretty pointless, but not as pointless as your rule.

R.I.P To a non-existent rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Shuggz wrote:
guys like Adam

R.I.P Three Switch Rule M0Z2m

I am OFFENDED, sir.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah it basically failed as a rule lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm

I agree with Shuggz.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

I followed that rule religiously. F dem other guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

I agree with you that the rule is dead now but it's been pretty obvious for a long time, if someone had done their amount of switches and weren't allowed anymore. If they were stuck as that character and unhappy it wouldn't be the best of decisions would it? I'm not condoning constant switching even though I'm not one to talk I just think the rule wasn't the best to start with. I didn't know it was considered a rule still.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Adam wrote:
I agree with you that the rule is dead now but it's been pretty obvious for a long time, if someone had done their amount of switches and weren't allowed anymore. If they were stuck as that character and unhappy it wouldn't be the best of decisions would it? I'm not condoning constant switching even though I'm not one to talk I just think the rule wasn't the best to start with. I didn't know it was considered a rule still.

You hit the nail on the head really, you couldn't make someone stay someone because they'd leave which of course if a good member that does his stuff left that'd suck. So yeah R.I.P failed/never possible rule lol.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

That was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
That was uncalled for.

What was? David deleting my posts for no reason? When All I did was agree with Shuggz and elaborate more on when people switch?

The fun is getting sucked out of this place, seriously. We even get limited to what we can post now? Total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Gazza wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
That was uncalled for.

What was? David deleting my posts for no reason? When All I did was agree with Shuggz and elaborate more on when people switch?

The fun is getting sucked out of this place, seriously. We even get limited to what we can post now? Total bullshit.

/Kliq bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Honestly, rule should have been removed a long time ago. No one has followed it since I've been here, at least.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm

IGN Rose...
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Gazza wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
That was uncalled for.

/Kliq bitches.

Did someone say Kliq?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 pm

RCP wrote:
Honestly, rule should have been removed a long time ago. No one has followed it since I've been here, at least.
It's not even listed in the rules anymore. Plus, I only put it in place because I knew how much it drove David nuts to have to remake or completely make new renders after already making one before. As mentioned though, it's dead that's that, move on.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Fn wrote:
RCP wrote:
It's not even listed in the rules anymore. Plus, I only put it in place because I knew how much it drove David nuts to have to remake or completely make new renders after already making one before. As mentioned though, it's dead that's that, move on.
Only reason it's not in the rules anymore was because of this thread. David only just removed it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd have broke this rule about 10 times by now. dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't know why it has failed here so much. I remember back in SOOL, at least in 2010, people rarely switched until the switch threads or whatever. I don't know what, but Mark did something right to keep people as their characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
I don't know why it has failed here so much. I remember back in SOOL, at least in 2010, people rarely switched until the switch threads or whatever. I don't know what, but Mark did something right to keep people as their characters.

He just didn't let anyone switch until the set times to switch
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Adam wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

I don't see how on earth we can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Adam wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Because it was annoying if you didn't like the person you were, you were just essentiaslly stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Adam wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Because it was annoying if you didn't like the person you were, you were just essentiaslly stuck with them.

Not our problem. R.I.P Three Switch Rule CgKNZ
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Adam wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Not our problem. R.I.P Three Switch Rule CgKNZ

Until people get annoyed and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:06 am

whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

NJ, I deleted your post because it wasn't worded very nicely. Even More Batista

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Why did this get bumped? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Three Switch Rule   R.I.P Three Switch Rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Three Switch Rule
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next