Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.

Go down 
+13
Sam
TheKrzyOne
Alan
Ash
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Jonguin
Sable
Austin
Shug
#NOTSEME
Bang
TheFilthParade
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Okay so as you all probably saw the thread about Sammi wanting Steph get out of hand, We've discussed it between the admins that are online, and we've come up with two different options. And Since it'd also effect all the members, we want to see your opinions on which we should change to. The two rules we have come up with are as follows-

3 Character Rule-
This rule would allow you 3 characters of any Gender you wish. So you'd no longer be limited to 2 Superstars and 1 Diva, you could have whatever combination you liked within 3 Characters. But if this was the case, and a person wanted 3 of the same gender, the 3rd would be required for Admin Approval, to avoid one person been 3 Big names.

2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule-

This one is pretty much the same as we have now for most people, except you can choose which Gender you'd have 2 superstars of. So you could stick to the current rule and be 2 Superstars and 1 Diva or if you really wanted you could be 2 Divas and 1 Superstar.

So we want all your opinions on what you'd like to see since it'd effect all of you. We'll then make a decision based on what the majority of you want to happen.

Also, we all saw how Sammi's thread got. Don't make this like that, please. Just state your vote and opinion on the matter and leave it at that. No bashing others for their opinions on it, or anything like that. Let's just have it as a calm thread were all of you can help us decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

I already thought about this when I was told a while ago and I think I'd rather the 2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule. Because I could honestly see myself dropping AJ for another male character and that'd be something I'd most likely regret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Tbh I wasn't bashing anyone in the other thread, but okay.

And I don't know which one, personally, I'd like the three character of any gender thing and I'd then take Tyson Kidd, but if a lot of people had three characters there'd be way too many characters taken so I don't like that idea. I'd much rather see 2 Sueprstars/1 Diva or 2 Divas/1 Superstar
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva, but I do think you shouldn't be allowed to have 2 top level superstars.

Last edited by Bang on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Keep 2 Superstars and 1 Diva because you'll end up killing the divas division with 3 superstars.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm

I like the 2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule, I don't see why someone would need 3 wrestlers of the same gender unless a tag team division was formed and even then how many people constantly have something going on with that second character besides a few people.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

I personally don't see the point. While the majority decided to chip in on the Sammi thread, I don't think anyone would actaully have the time to use three superstars consistently. A lot of people are complaining that they don't have a lot of free time as of late and people have been taking or considering breaks from the league. I personally wouoldn't find any use for a third character, I can see people arguing their point to get three superstars but if that happens I can see 1) Some characters not being put to full use and 2) Switching. Yes having three superstars might remove the itch of switching a certain superstar for the time being, but with the majority's track record it wouldn't last too long.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

PJ wrote:
Keep 2 Superstars and 1 Diva because you'll end up killing the divas division with 3 superstars.

This. 2 Superstars/Divas and 1 Superstar/Diva is the way to go. If some had the choice to have 3 superstars if they dropped their diva, might as well say goodbye to the Divas.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Bang wrote:
2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva, but I do think you shouldn't be allowed to have 2 top level superstars.

Shut up okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

#SEME wrote:
I like the 2 Superstar/Diva and 1 Superstar/Diva Rule, I don't see why someone would need 3 wrestlers of the same gender unless a tag team division was formed and even then how many people constantly have something going on with that second character besides a few people.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm

PJ wrote:
#SEME wrote:

Yes.

No. It's already hard enough for new members to pick up a decent character without people wasting another superstar for a division that's been tried and failed over and over. If you want a tag division use your 2nd superstar for it instead of having someone for the sake of having a 2nd superstar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Here's an idea no ones going to like: 3rd superstar is just for tag teams. Tag teams are fun I like the divas division but it's obvious people don't care about it(Don't say you do care about it because you don't) I care about it but it's not going to do well if people put no effort. I bet a lot of people would like to see tag teams. So the 3rd superstar could be for the tag teams.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 pm

PJ wrote:
Here's an idea no ones going to like: 3rd superstar is just for tag teams. Tag teams are fun I like the divas division but it's obvious people don't care about it(Don't say you do care about it because you don't) I care about it but it's not going to do well if people put no effort. I bet a lot of people would like to see tag teams. So the 3rd superstar could be for the tag teams.

No. Tag Teams always fail eventually... Due to matches not getting done, people not being on at same times etc. It'd be just a huge mess, and the Diva division isn't great.. but we have stuff planned.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

PJ wrote:
People don't care about the divas division? There are like 8 people who are doing or just starting things for their divas. Yes there could be more but there are some that do care. And Tag division I don't see happening. Since I've been here I've seen many disscussions about having a Tag division. Yes I think it would be cool, but with the lack of commitment it would die within a month. Adding the option for a 3rd superstar would be pointless if the majority of this league is too busy too deal with 2 superstars, yet alone 3.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

PJ wrote:

Or use your 2nd superstar for your tag team guy. You say people want a tag team division, and people say they do want one but they're not willing to actually put in the effort of being in a tag team.

Also PJ,

Quote :
I like the divas division but it's obvious people don't care about it(Don't say you do care about it because you don't)

WTF is that supposed to mean? Nobody cares about the Diva's division apart from you and if we say otherwise we're lying? Fuck you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

PJ wrote:
Here's an idea no ones going to like: 3rd superstar is just for tag teams. Tag teams are fun I like the divas division but it's obvious people don't care about it(Don't say you do care about it because you don't)I care about it but it's not going to do well if people put no effort. I bet a lot of people would like to see tag teams. So the 3rd superstar could be for the tag teams.

I know this wasn't supposed to be an argument thread but don't say that, I do care about the divas division and I want to help it work. If I didn't care about it I wouldn't be AJ and I wouldn't be in a feud as her, people do care about it and if you're bitter about the division it doesn't mean everyone is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Sable wrote:
PJ wrote:
People don't care about the divas division? There are like 8 people who are doing or just starting things for their divas. Yes there could be more but there are some that do care. And Tag division I don't see happening. Since I've been here I've seen many disscussions about having a Tag division. Yes I think it would be cool, but with the lack of commitment it would die within a month. Adding the option for a 3rd superstar would be pointless if the majority of this league is too busy too deal with 2 superstars, yet alone 3.

8 is such a big number
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Didn't mean to try and start one lol was just stating in passing that that's the only reason I could see a use for 3 male or female wrestlers and the point was why do we need it if tag teams are bound to fail. And as Bang just stated and I mentioned how many people have something going on with their second character that you need a third.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

PJ wrote:
Sable wrote:
PJ wrote:

8 is such a big number
Better than none.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

PJ wrote:
Sable wrote:
PJ wrote:

8 is such a big number

But it's enough to have good feuds and let people have fun with the divas.

Last edited by Gazza on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Adam wrote:

I know this wasn't supposed to be an argument thread but don't say that, I do care about the divas division and I want to help it work. If I didn't care about it I wouldn't be AJ and I wouldn't be in a feud as her, people do care about it and if you're bitter about the division it doesn't mean everyone is.

I care about the divas I promo every week as Natalya. I'm not pointing fingers I was just stating an opinion about the divas. peace
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 pm

PJ wrote:
Adam wrote:

I care about the divas I promo every week as Natalya. I'm not pointing fingers I just stating an opinion. peace

Quit your bitching then. If you want a tag team then drop Sheamus or Wyatt for a tag guy, or use one of them find a tag partner and make a team. But then since only having 8 diva's isn't enough, You'd need atleast 14 people just to match those 8 divas, and that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Bang wrote:
PJ wrote:
Adam wrote:

I care about the divas I promo every week as Natalya. I'm not pointing fingers I just stating an opinion. peace

Quit your bitching then. If you want a tag team then drop Sheamus or Wyatt for a tag guy, or use one of them find a tag partner and make a team. But then since only having 8 diva's isn't enough, You'd need atleast 14 people just to match those 8 divas, and that's not going to happen.

Quit my bitching? What are you saying? I said an opinion that's why I don't post my opinion in threads because people like you attack my opinion. It's funny because if someone else like Adam or Red or Shuggz said what I said they would get no stupid ass comments.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

PJ wrote:
Bang wrote:
PJ wrote:
Adam wrote:

Quit my bitching? What are you saying? I said an opinion that's why I don't post my opinion in threads because people like you attack my opinion. It's funny because if someone else like Adam or Red or Shuggz said what I said they would get no stupid ass comments.

See, that's where you are wrong. Someone mentioned that before, Possible Zander? And people replied saying it'd be stupid etc and how it wouldn't work. So don't even act that way when it's happened before.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:30 pm

PJ wrote:
Bang wrote:
PJ wrote:
Adam wrote:

That's probably because Red, Adam or Shuggz wouldn't say the diva's division only has 8 people, let's scrap that and have a tag division instead even though it failed less then a year ago when we were more active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.   Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Character Rule change... Opinions from everyone.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next