Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Empty
PostSubject: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Sadly I will be switching Angelina love for Brie Bella.

Reason: I actually like being Angelina, but as of now I just have nothing for to do and kind of bored with her. As well as when I need to redownload her, I barely get a responce from the online servers and it becomes a pain doing it about 4-5 times before getting to donwload her. Plus since Jerry switched to Nikki I figured how cool will it be to have the bella Twins in XWL.

Now.. LET THE HATERS HATE! mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sadly I will be switching Angelina love for Brie Bella.

Reason: I actually like being Angelina, but as of now I just have nothing for to do and kind of bored with her. As well as when I need to redownload her, I barely get a responce from the online servers and it becomes a pain doing it about 4-5 times before getting to donwload her. Plus since Jerry switched to Nikki I figured how cool will it be to have the bella Twins in XWL.

Now.. LET THE HATERS HATE! mischief

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 pm

I will only support and approve this switch if you both actually use that as your catchphrase, "Let the haters hate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

E/T wrote:
I will only support and approve this switch if you both actually use that as your catchphrase, "Let the haters hate"

done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 am

Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... 9W8zJ
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 am

Yay cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...   Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch here, Switch there, Switch everywhere...
Page 1 of 1