Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011

Go down 
+11
Brandon
Austin
Bronzeh
TheFilthParade
Sam
Jonguin
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Shug
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Redemp1

Live From- Virginia Beach, Virginia

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hwg4a
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionmadisonXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptiontrish
Madison Rayne Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  8673XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionfrightmare
RVD Vs Frightmare

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Redemptionsheamus XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Redemptionchavoguerrero
Sheamus Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptiondrewm
John Cena Vs Drew McIntyre

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XN0fl
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Bobby Lashley & Kharma

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionuskevin
Kane Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionaj
Edge Vs AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cla7m
Jillian Hall Vs Gail Kim

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionthemizXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionyoshi
The Miz Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Redemptionaustinaries
Chris Jericho Vs Austin Aries l

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Redemptionelgenerico XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptiontruth
El Generico Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlbreakdowntherock
Mr. Fn Vs The Rock

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptioneve
Michelle McCool Vs Eve Torres

U.S Title #1 Contenders Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptiontripleh XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionanderson
Triple H Vs Mr. Anderson

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionjustingXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Justin Gabriel Vs CM Punk (C)

Last edited by E/T on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

*The fans cheer as the pyro goes off, anxious to get the night started. Mere seconds after the pyro has finished, the audience are pleased by the sound of a very familiar theme...*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op-1

*CM Punk walks out onto the stage, to the unusual sound of the majority of the audience actually cheering for him. He removes the World Heavyweight Championship from around his waist and walks over to both corners of the stage, before raising it high in the air, which is met by a loud response from the crowd.*

[Styles]: Hello everyone and welcome to XWL Redemption. As you can see we are all being greeted by the NEW World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk. Last night at Eye for an Eye, CM Punk outlasted five other men in the demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber, to capture the World Championship.

[Cole]: And what a brutal match it was, no doubt everybody involved will still be feeling the effects but there is no time off in this business. We have to move forward and give you more "Edge of your seat" action as we bring you Redemption, live from Crappy Virginia.

[Styles]: "Crappy Virginia"?

[Cole]: Oh I'm sorry, Virgina Beach, Virginia... I always get those two mixed up.

*While Michael Cole continued to make an ass out of himself, CM Punk has already made it to the the ring and decided to once again sit in the centre of the ring with a microphone in his hand.*

[Cole]: Again with the sitting, why does this guy always have to sit every time he wants to talk?

[Styles]: ..... It's going to be a long night.....

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op2-1

[[Punk]]:: Told you so. It seems every month I come out here and say these words to all of you, whether it be due to me beating Jeff Hardy, winning the King of the Ring or being the sole survivor in the dreaded Elimination Chamber and succeeding in my quest to capture the World Heavyweight Championship. Every time I set myself a challenge, I always have doubters. Those are the people that don't believe in CM Punk, those are the people that don't believe in my abilities and those are the people that don't believe me when I say that I am "The Best In The World"

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op4-1

[[Punk]]:: Well last night I proved all of those doubters wrong. I proved that I have the talents of a Champion and that is why I am sitting before you as the NEW World Heavyweight Champion. Last night the odds were stacked, six of the best walked into the Elimination Chamber. Those six men were put through pain that I cannot possibly describe with words, I'm still feeling the effects and I'm damn sure everyone else is too. Now I bet you're thinking to yourself "Why would a sane human being put themselves through that kind of punishment?"

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op9-1

[[Punk]]:: The answer is obvious, it was for this. All of us went to war for the World Heavyweight Championship, which I now posses. You see just like I said I would going into the PPV, I was able to defeat the five other men involved in the match; and in doing so, I finally proved that not only am I the very best that this company has to offer, but I am in fact the best Wrestler the World has to offer. This company is the biggest stage their is, there is nowhere anybody would rather be than here; and I am the man that is the best, I am the man ontop of that mountain top, I am the World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op3-1

[[Punk]]:: Don't think that I did this just for me. No, this is for everybody who has been doubted, this is for everybody that has had to fight to get to where they want to be, this is for everybody that has been deemed a "Social Outcast" due to the way they dress, look or talk. This, is for everyone in the back and every single one of you here tonight and watching around the World. CM Punk becomming the World Champion is the best thing for this company, despite what the doubters and the majority of the XWL management believe; it is true.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op8-1

[[Punk]]:: I came back desiring change and thanks to my efforts, XWL is moving in the right direction. With me as the World Champion, now I have some say, I can no longer be ignored by the higher ups. That's right folks, the people who despise yours truly have to listen to my input and you all know I intend to have fun at their expense.... And that fun, is going to start right now.... You see now that I am World Champion, things are going to change a little bit more. In the past you had to have the "right look" to even be considered for a Championship match, well that won't be the case with me.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op10-1

[[Punk]]:: From now on the people backstage will have to earn their Championship matches. What that means is there will be no relying on management to gift wrap your chances for you. There will be no Alberto Del Rio tactics when it comes to my reign, what that means is each and everytime you come out here you will need to prove why you deserve your spot, why you deserve your oppertunities. I don't care how you do it, win matches, cut a promo; but most importantly get over with these people. When and only when you achieve this, you will be granted your shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op5-1

[[Punk]]:: I hope everybody tries their very best, because I want to face off against the very best in this company and prove that I am better than them. With that being said, I would like to announce something. For months, we have all been leading towards a certain event. An event that has been avoided by our management, well no longer. I'm going to have a little more fun and give everybody what they want to see. The match that has just been out of your grasp for too long. Come a few weeks time at Monsters Bash, you will al finally see The Rock Vs CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op6-1

[[Punk]]:: That's right, finally I get what I have wanted for so long and in doing so giving you all what you've been begging to see. Dwayne and CM Punk, one on one, to finally find out who is the better man. There will be no more excuses, no four other men, just myself and Dwayne going at it. I know it's a "pinch me I'm dreaming" scenario, but trust me when I say it shall be one for the ages. The both of us will put on a match that shall be remembered for years to come, because that is what is expected from the both of us and that is what is expected from two of the very best colliding.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op7-1

[[Punk]]:: But I'm going to go ahead and do what I do every month; and that is tell you the outcome long before the match has taken place. I know some of you do not want to hear this... But spoiler alert!... When all is said and done, CM Punk will yet again leave with the World Heavyweight Championship. I know there will be the doubters, like always I intend to prove them wrong. Then when I go onto defeat Dwayne at Monsters Bash, nobody will be able to deny that I am the best this company has to offer and that I am in fact the Best In The....

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Raw21411digital-1

*The crowd errupt as the sound of The Rock's theme blasts through the speakers. CM Punk however, isn't as pleased as the attending audience as he can been seen letting out a sigh and rolling his eyes. But for once the crowd do not care for CM Punk's opinion, as they damn near blow the roof off the place as "The Great One" steps out onto the stage floor. The Rock begins to make his way to the ring whilst staring a hole in CM Punk.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Normal_raw21411digital-7

*CM Punk looks very displeased as The Rock walks up the ring steps onto the apron. Rock slowly walks over to the corner, refusing to unfix his gaze from CM Punk. The Rock then climbs onto the middle rope and raises his arm in the air whilst momentarily taking his eyes off of Punk. Punk takes this time to reclaim his microphone and put it to his mouth*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Op11

[[Punk]]:: Excuse me........ Excuse me........ Why does this work for Vickie and not me? EXCUSE ME, I wasn't finished...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Raw21411digital-3

[The Rock] FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO VIRGINIA!......C......M.....Punk, The Rock has got a few things to say to you before you even think about opening that mouth of yours. First off, The Rock wants to congratulate you on winning the elimination chamber and becoming The World Heavyweight Champion. The Rock is not afraid to give credit where credit is due and last night you pulled off the big one, congrats. Second thing The Rock has to say is sorry.......now this isn't easy for him to say so he's only gonna say it once, listen up, The Rock is sorry for doubting you and your abilities.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Normal_raw21411digital-15

[The Rock] Third on The Rocks list, he's gonna ask you to remember, do you remember when you came out during The Rocks time at Digital Decision and you called yourself the best in the world? Do you remember what The Rock said to you? He told you that your empty claims meant absolutely nothing unless you had that title around your waist! That title means quite simply like you said that you are on the top of the mountain and everyone and their epileptic grandmothers are going to try and knock you off! Now that you are the man in this company you have the exact same bulls eye on your back that The Rock carried around for three months. But don't worry you wont be carrying that bulls eye around long........

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Normal_raw21411digital-14

[The Rock] Because here's number four and this is where The Rock gets serious, whether you like it or not, The Rock will not rest, The Rock will not sleep, The Rock will not eat, hell The Rock wont blink! Not until The World Heavyweight Championship, HIS World Heavyweight Championship is back where it belongs! That is right here along this glorious waist, where it symbolizes that little bit more than being the best! It symbolizes that The Rock can do anything with these people behind him!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Normal_raw21411digital-11

[The Rock] And that is number five, The Rock and the people, we are one. When The Rock sets a target for something he is not only doing it for himself but for any living being on this planet who has ever raised their eyebrow or chanted his name! Last night you were the better man in that chamber, you bested five other men to achieve your goal but like you know and like The Rock knows, that wasn't the end, that was the prologue. This, this is the beginning, the beginning of a new chapter, a new rivalry, a new era!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Raw21411digital-9

[The Rock] Words will be thrown, asses will be whooped and pipe bombs will be dropped but come Monsters Bash like you said, there will be no distractions, no steel, no other men, just Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson going one on one with Philip "CM Punk" Brooks! To determine who is the better man, who truly deserves that title, but more than that, even more than that it will prove who WANTS that title more! Want, need, desire, those will be the deciding factors in our final battle because at the end of the day, The Rock has been through hell and back to get that title and keep it, so you can bet your little ice cream bars that he will do everything in his power to retain it!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P2

[[Punk]]:: Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the phone... Did you just refer to me as Phillip Brooks? I know you're out of touch with this industry Dwayne, but I never once thought that you were the unprofessional type. Now I know you're sat that there thinking to yourself "You're unprofessional everytime you refer to me as Dwayne". But there is one huge difference between the two cases. You're the guy that ran off to Hollywood to make his terrible movies and said that you no longer wanted to be known as "The Rock", you would rather people know you as Dwayne Johnson from now on; and I think that is the biggest slap in the face that these fans and this industry has ever recieved.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P5

[[Punk]]:: For years you were the "Top guy" so to speak, everybody all over the globe loved you. Now you can have other interests, you can make your poor excuses for movies. But when you said that, you pissed on everything you have ever achieved. It was The Rock that made Dwayne Johnson the star he is today, not the other way around.You can dispute that all you want, but it's true. If you don't believe me just look at "Rocky Maivia". Nobody cared about you, it wasn't until you started raising that freak eyebrow of yours that people started to take notice. For you to abandon The Rock name is a disgrace and that is why I feel you no longer deserve to be refered to as "The Rock".... "The Rock" is dead.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P4

[[Punk]]:: Now you come out here and call me Phillip Brooks? Like I said there is a difference between the two cases and would you like to know what that is? I came into this business as CM Punk and I will not only leave this business as CM Punk, but I will leave this World as CM Punk. That is what these people know me for and I respect them enough to acknowledge that. If I run off to make a movie, an entertaining movie at that, I wouldn't ask people to refer to me as Phillip Brooks...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P6

[[Punk]]:: The sheer stupidity shown by some people in this company is amazing, it boggles the mind at how these people can make it through the day.... I want to move on from your idiotic comment, onto your comment about that bullseye on my back. Now that I have this World Heavyweight Championship in my possession, I do have a bullseye on my back. But what you fail to understand Dwayne, is that I constantly have a bullseye on my back. I constantly piss off the people that run this company, the people in the back and they all want to be the person that can shut CM Punk up.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P

[[Punk]]:: Nobody has yet to succeed with this task and you truly believe that you will be the first to do so. You believe that you will take this Championship away from me come Monster's Bash. What was it you said, you will not sleep until you recapture this Championship. Well I have good news for you Dwayne, my knee is a well known cure for insomnia and I will have no problem personally putting you to sleep. I know my previous reigns as Champion haven't been the most impressive feats, but I'm a man that likes a challenge... There is a challenge here in XWL that every Champion has been trying to achieve, now I'm going to go ahead and throw my name in that hat. So what do you people say I hold onto this Title for 15 months? *CM Punk smirks as the crowd cheers*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  P3

[[Punk]]:: That's right, only I could even consider achieving something like that. This id due to the faith that I have in my abilities, I am willing to attempt to beat Shawn Michaels record at 14 months and come Monster's Bash, the path to completing that task begins. After I beat you, there could possibly no debates when our names are thrown together. No "Who is better, CM Punk or The Rock". When Monster's Bash comes around and the both of us stare across from one another, I will shown everyone in the World that CM Punk is better than The Rock... And that CM Punk truly is The Best In The....

*The sound of Just Gabriel's theme recieves a bad reaction from the attending audience as the majority of the audience begin to boo Gabriel. The camera cuts to back inside the ring where The Rock can be seen staring down the entrance ramp, while CM Punk once again looks annoyed due to being interupted.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  DUyro

*Gabriel walks out onto the stage with across his face, he begins walking down the ramp shouting abuse at random members of the audience as he is doing so. Gabriel walks around the ring to grab a microphone before climbing inside the ring and looking across at CM Punk & The Rock.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  BOAUm
[Justin Gabriel]
CM Punk..... Congratulations. You backed up what you said and captured that World Heavyweight title, proving you are at the top of this company.... But, It isn't winning that title that makes you the best. It's keeping hold of that title, It's doing something that Dwayne here never did, and defend that title against top contenders. I hope you stick to your word and do that, and that you don't fall into the trap of defending that title against people that don't deserve it. You could be the champion this company has been begging for. But Punk, I will earn another shot at that title. I'm not going to let that chamber ruin my plans for this company, the fact I had to share the shot that I earned with 4 other guys made me sick, But it's fine... because I will take that title soon enough. and Tonight, I prove that I can beat you. Many people will doubt my ability to beat you, but I've proved that I can hang with what people call "The best" in this company, it's just sad that people like Rocky are deemed one of the best whilst I'm not. Tonight, I prove everybody wrong, I'm going to prove that not only can I hang with "the best" I'm going to prove that I can beat "the best"...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  JuKpC
[Justin Gabriel]
Now Dwayne... It looks like I was right all along. You couldn't defend that title, when you got a true challenge. Your first real challenge, and you choke and lose that title. When you no longer had Mick Foley to hand pick a weaker challenger, you couldn't hold your own. I outlasted you in that Chamber, I showed these idiots something I've known all along, and That I'm better than you. I can't wait till you blow your rematch against Punk and then you can fall down the ladder and be back where you deserve, Whilst I .. I'll be next in line for that title. I'm going to prove that I deserve it more than anyone in this company. Then I will become World Heavyweight Champion, and I'll do something you couldn't do Rocky, I'll be a real champion.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Raw21411digital-16

[The Rock] You, will be a real champion? The Rock makes the jokes around here, how can you be a real champion when you can't even be a real man! You come out here while The Rock and CM Punk are talking with your tampon lodged between your legs and you talk about what you deserve? You may have outlasted The Rock in the chamber but as far the truth goes, that is because the only time anybody seen you, you were being eliminated, you done absolutely NOTHING! No fancy little flips, no all guns blazing, none of that, you sat in the corner and you pissed your pants like the little pre-teen drama girl you truly are!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Raw21411digital-6

[The Rock] While The Rock, he went out fighting, he went down swinging, against four of the best this company has to offer, at the end of the day, The Rock lost. He can stand here in front of his followers and swallow his pride, hold his hand up high and say that for the first time since arriving in this company, he lost when it mattered the most. Unlike you, you come out here and in front of the one person on this planet who knows who you are you say, "My time came and I was unfortunate enough to be put in a match with five other guys" Well La-de-da, guess who gives a crap? No one! You will get nowhere in life with these little pathetic excuses, you have to take your losses along with your wins! You think you're a big shot because you outlasted The Rock?

[Justin Gabriel] I think....

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Normal_raw21411digital-17

[The Rock] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! It never has and it damn sure never will! When you do something around here that matters, when you have people calling you, trying to get a hold of you that isn't your parents, when you take this company by storm and sell out arenas around the world then maybe then, just maybe, The Rock will care enough to look you in the eyes and call you a man, but until then, until then you will always be in The Rocks eyes, a big fat piece of grade A nothing.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cmjudw

[[Punk]]:: Children please! The headache you two are causing me is unbelievable, let me guess Justin, you're going to rebut with something childish like "Well, he started it"? It's about now where a Parent would turn to their Children and threaten to turn their car around. Sadly we're not in a car so no such threat is availble to me, so I'll just have to interupt the both of you. One to be able to get a word in, I have had the both of you idiots interupt me it's about time I returned the favour; and two to save me and all of these people from this god forsaken arguement. They payed good money, they don't want to see this.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cmjudw2

[[Punk]]:: I'm going to go ahead and say what I want to say, if I don't I fear Dwayne will interupt me by saying that I resemble a monkeys testicle that has been fired out of a cannon, or something along those lines. Justin, like I said at the PPV. I have gained respect for you, with your actions as of late I do feel you deserve you spot near the top of this company. But that is the where you shall stay, "NEAR" the top. I, however showed why it is I deserve to be at the top. You came out and said that winning this Title doesn't mean I am the Best. In some ways I agree with you, winning this Title doesn't make me the Best, due to the fact that I was the Best long before I recaptured this Championship.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cmjudw3

[[Punk]]:: Tonight you have many chances. You have the chance to prove yourself as one of the best, you have your chance to show you deserve your spot and you have the chance to show Dwayne how it's done. You seem confused, so allow me to explain this to you, the both of you infact. Say you manage to defeat me Tonight, it will do wonders for your career, a non-Title win over the Champ? Then... Say Dwayne can't achieve the same victory when the Championship on the line. All the doubts that Dwayne has for you would then no longer exist, as you've done something he has not... Which is defeat CM Punk.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cmjudw4

[[Punk]]:: That however is all but a dream and I intend to leave you dreaming in the centre of the ring after I put you to sleep. Last night I eliminated three men from the Elimination Chamber, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho and Ted DiBiase. Two men were able to escape being elminated by yours truly and I intend to make up for the both of them, starting Tonight with you Justin Gabriel. Then come Monster's Bash I will be able to finish that checklist when I defeat Dwayne and retain my World Heavyweight Championship and show exactly why, I refer to myself as The Best In The World.

*The audience erupt into a sea of cheers as CM Punk drops the mic and all three men step into the middle of the ring, no man can be heard but each can be seen arguing with one another, just as the tension reaches boiling point the ever smart CM Punk takes a step back, knowing this could explode at any moment...*

*Rock and Gabriel step in closer to one another, almost screaming in each others faces now, Gabriel leans in and says something which clearly pisses The Rock off as he shoves him in response, before Gabriel can react, CM Punk spins The Rock around and hoists him up onto his shoulders for the Go To Sleep!.....*

*The Rock slides down the back of Punk to escape and shoves him into Justin Gabriel who fires in with a huge clothesline! CM Punk ducks Gabriels incoming clothesline and rolls out of the ring, getting out of dodge! The entire arena go nuts in a standing ovation when they see The Rock stalking Justin Gabriel who is too busy paying attention to CM Punk....*

*Justin Gabriel turns around straight into The Rock Bottom!!! The crowd goes absolutely insane as The Rock jumps back to his feet and starts pacing around the ring, clearly ready to whoop some ass, his eyes fixed on CM Punk who is standing on the stage laughing, The Rock raises his right hand in the air and motions for Punk to "Just Bring It" In response CM Punk simply claps with a smirk on his face as Redemption cuts to commercial.....*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm

David, learn how to embed a video?

See look, not that hard

Sort it out dumdum.

Last edited by Macho BANG on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Macho BANG wrote:
David, learn how to embed a video?

Shut up....

hmm

Anyways guys check out the brand new Redemption opening video at the very top!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:39 pm

awesome promo Gaz/Zander/Shuggz
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Lack of Chavo in opening video is very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

*After commericial the camera fades to Triple H who's standing on the turnbuckle doing his typical taunt while the arena fills with heated reaction towards The Game.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H1-1

*He slowly gets off grabbing a microphone and stares at the audience who is still booing him.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H2-1

*After a few seconds he slowly raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H3-1

{Triple H}
You people better mark tonights date into your calendar and remember it as the day Triple H became the Number One Contender for the United States Championship!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H4-1

{Triple H}
Tonight, the rebirth of The Game will be completed after I successfully defeated Mr. Anderson and finally get to regain my United States Championship!!! I know alot of you people didn't believe a word I said when I came back to Redemption. I said I was going to beat everyone who gets in my way, I said I will take over this show and most importantly I said I will become the United States Champion before or at the Monster's Bash. Fact is I backed off everything I said and I still am doing that, right now! Everything I said has become a reality but you people were ignoring me for the whole time, just like Kevin Steen. I've talked alot about Kevin Steen ever since he became the United States Champion. I talked about how he isn't a good Champion, I talked about how he's a disgrace to every United States Champion before including me. Maybe he ignored me because he knows I'm right, or maybe he ignores me because he thinks that he's something better.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H5-1

{Triple H}
But we all know that I am the best man on the Redemption roster. I have beaten Sheamus, a former XWL World Heavyweight Champion, two times in a row. I have beaten John Bradshaw Layfield , the current X-Treme Champion. I've beaten so many guys around here, I stopped counting. Who knows if Kevin Steen will survive Kane tonight when he goes one on one with him for my United States Championship? To be honest I don't even think that Steen can beat the Big Red Machine Kane, but it doesn't matter anyways because at the end only one will be Champion and that man is gonna be me!

*The crowd boos loudly as Triple H continues his speech.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H6

{Triple H}
Ever since I came back here I have beaten everyone. No one has beaten me in a one on one match and I know I would have won the tag match two weeks ago, too, if it wasn't for the worst Tag Team Partner ever, the worthless piece of garbage, called Mr. Anderson!!! Anderson, that was the most embarrassing moment ever since I returned to this show when Sheamus pinned me in the middle of that ring while you were just standing there watching yourself lose. I damn well know that you're watching and mark my words, boy. You will pay for that because not only I'm gonna take your chance of becoming the United States Champion, no.. I'm also gonna take out your career!!!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H8

{Triple H}

All of you people are still disbelievers. Two weeks ago Bret Hart turned out to be a disbeliever. Sheamus didn't wanna believe that I'm that much better than him. The result was that I destroyed and humiliated Sheamus infront of millions at Eye for an Eye and I know that Hart was watching that and I know that he wishes to have the career that the The King of Kings had and still has.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H7

{Triple H}
And if Anderson still believes that he's gonna become the Number One Contender for my Championship tonight, he better think again. Anderson, I really can't stand you. Not only because you cost me the Tag Team match two weeks ago but also because you come here week in, week out and talk.. and talk... and talk... not only does that piss off the millions watching, but it also annoys the hell out of me. So I suggest I'm gonna grab that microphone from you and stick it right up your ass! Keep dreaming of becoming the United States Champion, boy, because as long as I'm not the Champ I will always be first in line to compeat for it and that's something the whole lockerroom can burn inside their tiny minds.

*Triple H recieves alot of heat from the audience while he stares at the camera and starts talking.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H9

{Triple H}
Steen, Kane, Anderson, I don't care who I have to face to become the Champion but you better lay down once the match started or else you're gonna get the beatdown of your life. I'm gonna demolish your body, break your bones, snap your neck, I don't give a damn. I will do anything possible to represent the United States Championship because right now it's just held by worthless nobodys who shouldn't even have 1 minute of on-air time. When I become the Champion, these people will realize that I'm a true Champion. As soon as I raise that Championship high above my head, people will forget about the crappy reigns of the past. It's time for a new era, gentlemen. And that's the era of the king who rised up to the top again. Kane, Steen, Anderson, I hope you're all ready for what's coming to you. I hope you're all ready to play the game!!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H10

*Triple H angrily throws the mic to the ground and gets on the turnbuckle doing his taunt.*

{Michael Cole}
Did you hear that, Joey?!?! Triple H is officially going for the United States Championship!!! Today is a historic day, ladies and gentlemen! You're all gonna witness the new and improved King of Kings live in action here tonight!!!

{Joey Styles}
Take a breath, Cole, Triple H is one hell of a fighter, that's true, but so is Mr. Anderson! Maybe Mr.Anderson will be the new Number One Contender at the end of the night.

{Michael Cole}
Are you kidding me? How does Anderson wanna beat that beast, that undefeatable monster called Triple H! Everyone who gets in his way has been destroyed! Mr. Fn, Sheamus, JBL, who's a Mr. Anderson compared to these, Styles.

{Joey Styles}
Mr. Anderson could be the Number One Contender, Cole, there you have your difference. Anyways, folks, Cole already said it, Mr. Anderson will take on a furious Triple H later on tonight to decide who's going to become the challenger for Kevin Steen's United States Championship! You better don't miss that, guys, we'll be back in a short time live with Redemption!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  H11

*The camera fades to Triple H who's still standing on the corner starring at crowd with an angry look written in his face.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Great opening promo.

I dig the Triple H promo, too. Nice job to cover your match tonight and whoever you will be facing at Monster Bash. Saying Kane will beat Steen was a nice heel touch to the promo.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

*As Triple H leaves the ring the crowd starts to get louder and there is a lot of movement around the announcers. Suddenly the camera focuses in as we see Cody Rhodes walking in the crowd with security following him.*

Joey Styles:
What the hell is he doing here?

*Cody smiles as he holds up his tickets high. As fans pat him on the arm he yells at them and the security for not doing their jobs.*

Michael Cole:
There's our answer! He might not work for XWL, but Cody is still a fan!

*Cody takes a seat in the front row and shakes hand with a very attractive women next to him. Cody turns his attention to the ring as Redemption goes to a commercial break.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Cody_95270_display_image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

OSNAP Shocked WHAT WILL RHODES DO????
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Ted is so high fiving Cody when he comes out later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 pm

E/T wrote:

lololol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

E/T wrote:

Wash your hands first.

Maryse is a filthily whore. mischief
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Penguin wrote:
E/T wrote:

Wash your hands first.

I'm too hurt to even put in a good reply to this.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

SoZ wrote:
Penguin wrote:
E/T wrote:

Wash your hands first.

rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

SoZ wrote:
Penguin wrote:
E/T wrote:

Wash your hands first.

Boo hoo. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

***As Eye for an Eye continues, the PPV's theme is playing in the background as Todd Grisham is stood by in the backstage area***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk1

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night we had Eye for an Eye, and the best is yet to come, as The Rock unsuccessfully defended his World Heavyweight championship against five men. Those men being Alberto Del Rio, Ted Dibiase, Justin Gabriel, Chris Jericho and CM Punk!

***And crowd are mixed in boo's and cheer's for a empathises on the new champions name***

Todd Grisham: In what was seemingly an impossibility for The Rock to walk out champion, as he will have to go the entire distance as him and CM Punk will be the two men who will start the match in the ring, making Rock's and Punk's impossible task that much harder. Whereas on the other hand Chris Jericho must be licking his lips at the prospect of entering the chamber last. Surely making him the early favourite to walk out tonight once again World Champion. But as we saw last night, CM Punk defied the odds against him and The Rock, as he managed to walk out the new World Champion.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk2

Todd Grisham: And if the champions disadvantage wasn't apparent enough, you only have to look to earlier in the show, as in the first Elimination Chamber match of the night, as first entrant Randy Orton came so close to retaining his Intercontinental championship in a gruelling match up, but a fresher opponent and a long time rival, in Wade Barrett became Intercontinental champion once again, taking the championship back from the man who defeated him for it.

***As Todd hypes up Wade Barrett the crowd boo***

Todd Grisham: And after the punishment Randy was put through during the match, Barrett was intent in delivering the final blow in which he empathetically did so, as after driving Orton through one of the pods, he delivered the ultimate exclamation mark when he hit a huge Wasteland onto the unforgiving steel floor.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk3

Todd Grisham: But the chamber isn't the only talking point from last night. And one of the bigger talking points from the show, came early on, where the American Wolf Davey Richards made his XWL debut, confronting Daniel Bryan declaring that the hunt IS on, making sure that the entire Breakdown roster is on notice!

***Todd lowers the microphone from his mouth to take a deep breath before continuing to some up the historic Pay-per-view event***

Todd Grisham: But has Breakdown gains a star, it loses one, as Dave Batista defeated MVP, not only retaining his Money in the Bank briefcase, but also ending MVP's tenure in XWL in doing so.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk4

Todd Grisham: And on the Redemption side of things as we saw opening the show two men have their eyes set on CM Punk's championship gold on one hand there's Justin Gabriel who clearly feels that he can and deserves to hang with the best, and then there's the former World Heavyweight champion The Rock...

***The crowd let out a huge cheer for The Rock, and as the cheers die down, someone out of shot is heard trying to force his way through***

???: Excuse me, someone coming through here.

***As the person makes his way through onto camera shot, it's revealed to be the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels to the delight of the fans in attendance***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk7

Todd Grisham: Shawn? What are you doing here?

Shawn Michaels: You know, I work here don't you?

Todd Grisham: Where have you been? We haven't seen or heard from you since the last pay-per-view.

Shawn Michaels: I was filming my TV show. Shawn Michaels Macmillan River Adventures, it's on the outdoor channel. It features wrestling icon Shawn Michaels, showcasing the extraordinary talents of Legend Shawn Michaels and his good long time friend and a host Keith Mark, who actually owns the hunting camp, as we make our way across the entire globe for the largest big-game animals, in some of the most exciting settings ever filmed.

Todd Grisham: So you left for a hunting show?

Shawn Michaels whispers to Todd: Well yeah, but, come on, Todd, you're killing me here, this is free advertising time, just play along.

***Shawn glances behind Todd off set, and letting excess air out of his mouth before speaking again***

Shawn Michaels: Anyway, I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, this isn't just a hunting show, it's a lifestyle show, its got it all really, airing every Tuesday at 11:30PM AND every Saturday at 7:00PM...on the outdoor channel. It's good, you should check it out.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk8

Shawn Michaels: AND also, whilst you're already watching television, after the show finishes, it would be a shame if you had nothing to watch, so you might as well buy the Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart: The Ultimate Rivalries DVD, available this month on DVD and Blu-ray. Featuring all of our classic matches and moments, as myself and Bret go in detail about what really happened on that night in Montreal.

Todd Grisham: Yes, but what are you doing here?

Shawn Michaels: Just hanging out, checking up on some of the boys, and what about that main event tonight? I can't wait for that one, that's going to be great, I can't wait, I had to see it in person, its going to be almost as good, as this brand new Shawn Michaels t-shirt.

***Shawn holds one of his t-shirts up for the camera, before lowering it off camera***

Shawn Michaels: And sweatband combo package now on sale at XWLShop.com, just feel them, now that's some high quality material, you'd be a fool not to buy them, if you start sweating just wipe one of these bad boys across your forehead, and the sweats all gone.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk7

***Shawn lifts his right arm up, pointing to his sweatbands with the left, until he notices Todd staring at him, then he lowers his hands down to his sides***

Todd Grisham: Have you got anything to try to sell, or ?

Shawn Michaels: Well you know, I have this hat too.

***Shawn takes the hat off to show to camera, until Todd clears his throat to gain his attention, as Shawn puts his hat back on top of his head***

Shawn Michaels: But since DX isn't together my royalty checks haven't been as good, I got to make a living, you know.

***Remembering something Shawn quickly points at Todd in excitement***

Shawn Michaels: Oh, which reminds me, there was something I had to announce here tonight. I'm sorry, Todd, I forgot, but I remembered now, and the Heartbreak Kid has saved the segment.

***The crowd begin to chant "HBK, HBK, HBK"***

Shawn Michaels: So I was on set, and I get a phone call from no other then Vickie Guerrero herself, asking me when I'm coming back, because apparently I forgot to tell anybody I had a show to shoot, anyway we spoke for abit, went through all the legalities and all that kind of stuff, anyway she told me to be here tonight, because as of tonight The Heartbreak Kid is back.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk9

Todd Grisham: So what's first for you now that you're back?

Shawn Michaels: I didn't really think of that, I guess I could try to get back at Kane, but he's kind of big you know, and he's busy at the moment with RVD, and it would be kind of rude to get involved. I could get Ted's back again though, he could be World champion soon, what a few months that would be for him, getting rid of the Deadman then quickly going on to beat the top guys in this company to win the most coveted prize in this industry. Do you think he'll give me a shot?

Todd Grisham: I don't think that's how it works around here.

***Shawn looks disappointed as Todd breaks the news to him***

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, I guess so, well that's out of the window. Besides he's probably too busy with Maurice, or whatever she's called. I guess that only leaves one thing that I can do then. Steal the show, like nobody else can, and why? Because the Heartbreak Kid lays down for nobody, and gets walked over by no one.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Hbk10

Shawn Michaels: And as the last true degenerate in this whole business, I pioneered this greatest era this industry has ever seen, and I did that as the top guy in the top company at the time, and that's exactly what I'll do again here, and I don't care what I need to do to get there, I'll kick, I'll scratch, and I will beat anyone who gets in my way in the best way possible, leaving everyone in the arena talking about one man, wanting more and more each and every week. And why? Because only I can!

***As soon as he stops talking Shawn walks off set, leaving Todd stood there, as Redemption goes to a hype video for Breakdown's most underrated star***

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

SoZ wrote:
Penguin wrote:
E/T wrote:

Wash your hands first.

well...

Adam wrote:
Ted just needs to RKO Maryse already.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 pm

RCP wrote:

Boo hoo. plain mischief:

You're not allowed to comment on this, after all you are Velvet Sky. A bit hypocritical don't you think? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

SoZ wrote:
RCP wrote:

Boo hoo. plain mischief:

You're not allowed to comment on this, after all you are Velvet Sky. A bit hypocritical don't you think? Neutral
But everyone knows Maryse is a bigger whore, she just keeps it more secretive. :run:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

RCP wrote:
SoZ wrote:
RCP wrote:

Boo hoo. plain mischief:

But everyone knows Maryse is a bigger whore, she just keeps it more secretive. :run:

If she was secretive you wouldn't think you know about it :b

But enough spam.. On with the show!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 am

You've deleted my post!

limes
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 am

Penguin wrote:
You've deleted my post!

limes

This calls for a rior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Xwlredemptionaj
Edge Vs AJ Styles

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Pats, you beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next