Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011

Go down 
+9
Jiggas
TheFilthParade
Ash
Zander
Sam
Legal
MicksterG951
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Redemp1

Live From- Huntington, West Virginia

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionyoshiXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionaj
Yoshi Tatsu Vs AJ Styles

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionmasonryanXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionmarkhenry
Mason Ryan Vs Mark Henry

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   PyaDpXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionjeffhardy
Hunico Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Divas Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   BunqE
Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres Vs The Chickbusters

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptiondrewmXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Redemptionchavoguerrero
Drew McIntyre Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionkevinnashXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Redemptionbookert
Kevin Nash Vs Booker T

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptiongoldbergXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptiongoldust
Goldberg Vs Goldust

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptioncurthawkinXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionsheamus
Curt Hawkins Vs Sheamus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionbigshowXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptiontripleh
Big Show Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionevanbourneXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionalex
Evan Bourne Vs Alex Riley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionjustingabrXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptiontruth
Justin Gabriel Vs R-Truth

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Ki7uV
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Michael McGillicutty & Natalya Neidhart

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionusshawn
John Cena Vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 am

[Redemption’s theme blasts through the speakers and it’s accompanied by a stunning pyro display as fireworks explode on the stage, around the titantron and on the steel frames hanging above the rings. This seems to be a good night for wrestling and the thousands of fans packed into the Civic Center agree. Their cheers and chants and stomps and claps nearly match the intensity of the pyro, and once Redemption’s theme ends they are the sole source of noise in the arena. The camera’s shifts its focus from the people and cuts to Michael Cole and Joey Styles at the announce table.]

{{Joey Styles}}
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to XWL Redemption, and we are LIVE from Huntington, West Virginia.

{{Michael Cole}}
The city may be lackluster and the people may be channeling their inner barbarians but that doesn’t mean that we can’t put out a great show.

{{Joey Styles}}
Are you going to start with the insults already, Cole? Can’t you go a minute without saying something indecent?

{{Michael Cole}}
You call it indecent, I call it speaking my mind. I’m not going to sugarcoat anything, if I see something I don’t like I’m going to say something. Maybe next time we roll around this dump it’ll at least look like actual classy human beings live here, even if they may not necessarily be true.

{{Joey Styles}}
Are you really going to sit here and give tips on classiness? YOU!? The man who idolizes people like The Miz and Chavo Guerrero, is going to tell people how to live there life. Unbelievable!

{{Michael Cole}}
How did Chavo’s name even get brought into this? The man hasn’t been seen in weeks! Have you been a Chavo fan on the down low?

{{Joey Styles}}
It’s because I couldn’t help but notice that we didn’t have someone coming out here again and again belittling people, and acting as if he was the greatest thing to happen to XWL.

{{Michael Cole}}
So it’s okay for them to have Chavo sign tacos and fold shirts in a store, but the moment he speaks his mind, he’s the bad guy?

{{Joey Styles}}
He’s not just that bad guy, he’s a damn loser. Maybe if he could back up all the trash he speaks on a weekly basis I could respect begrudgingly, but even that he can’t do right!

{{Michael Cole}}
Chavo has nothing to prove against you, or anyone else in this damn place.

{{Joey Styles}}
That’s because he can’t prove it… he CAN’T!

{{Michael Cole}}
He proved that he can be a winner and he proved that he can be one of the best on the mic, yet people like you continue to raise the bar higher and higher because you refuse to admit that he’s a good as he says he is.

{{Joey Styles}}
If Chavo was as good as he says he is, he would have been champion already! What came of his feud with Shawn Michaels? Nothing! What came of his Money in the Bank reign? Nothing! What came of his recent comeback? Nothing!

{{Michael Cole}}
And it’s clear that nothing I say will get you to switch those crap-tinted glasses with a decent pair so you can see the world for what it is. And I can’t sit here and listen to your blatant bias any longer, I’m outta here.

[Cole gets up and begins to gather his things so he can go and get as far away from Styles’ ‘bias’ as he can. Just then...]

[Michael Cole can’t mask his pleasure as Chavo’s theme pours out of the speakers and not even the hate seeping through the pores of the thousands in attendance can wipe that smile off his face. The boos are coming in heavily and the people are laying it on so think that you can almost taste the hatred in the air as they let Chavo know what they think. Seconds past and there’s no sign of Chavo and the people get even more upset that Chavo is milking this, and that’s evident by the grin on his own face as he finally steps onto the stage.]

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   F2Ioi

[He does his signature taunt on the top of the stage and fireworks go off on either side of him. Chavo raises his arms defensively signaling that he’s come in peace, but the crowd is just relentless and they must be hoping that they could literally boo him out of the arena. However, their plan doesn’t seem to be working as Chavo continues down the ramp and trades words with some off the people sitting in the front row. He’s nearly at the bottom when he’s struck from behind. Chavo quickly turns around bracing himself for a fight, but there’s no one there. He then looks down at the ground and sees:]

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   R6iBw

[He picks it up and starts waving it around as he tries to pinpoint the culprit.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Who did this? You think this is funny? Well I’ll give you something to laugh at.

[Chavo bites off the head and spits it into the crowd and there’s a few screams as people try to get out of the way. Chavo throws the headless toy on the ground and slides into the ring.]

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Kgrn9

[Chavo’s handed a mic and waits for a second before he begins to speak. However, the noise level never does die down and Chavo raises his arms in the air taunting them which only makes their negative reaction stronger.]

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   37Fu7

[Seeing that they aren’t going to quiet down, any time soon Chavo opts to speak over them.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Alright guys, I get it… I really do. You’re upset because you know that I know that I’m not out here to wrestle, and that upsets you. For so many weeks you people have gone without your Chavo fix, and here I am teasing you with my words of wisdom instead of putting Drew McIntyre in his place… again. But you people need to stop being so selfish, you get the honor of watching me live! You get to hear my amazing music, see my amazing entrance and watch as I amaze you in the ring. I don’t get the privilege; I have to watch the replays and it’s just not the same and being out there with my legions of fans as they chant my name and cheer me on to a victory.

[Chavo’s absolutely full of it, and the people don’t want to hear any of what he has to say.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I worked in a freaking department store for you people, I signed your food and your signs, I come out and grace you with my presence and yet you continue to boo me. I don’t understand why you all can’t be grateful and take what you can get, and I don’t want to understand because that would mean getting on your level, and I just can’t bring myself to do that.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   AFquJ

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
So what we seem to have here is a stalemate; you people won’t give me the respect I deserve, and I can’t seem to spend enough time out here with you all. At this rate this relationship can turn sour, and I’m sure the last thing any of you want is for the love between us to disappear.

[Somehow the boos grow even louder as the people try desperately hard to drive home the point that they couldn’t care less about Chavo.]

{{Joey Styles}}
I just don’t get it… So because the XWL Universe won’t give Chavo the respect he thinks he deserves, he going to pretend they all love him. Has he gone mad?

[Chavo walks over to the ropes and drapes his arms over the ropes as he listens to the reaction he’s drawing from these people.]

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   TmgOv

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I think… I think that sooner or later you people will begin to see things my way Just like how I’m sure you all were wondering where I was the past few weeks.

[Boos state otherwise.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Turns out management was trying to slip a few clauses into my contract regarding the things I say or I’d be faced with some serious fines or even a suspension! Apparently they think I’ve been taking the insults too far and that it’s hurting business. Now I’m back from a two week suspension, and if I say anything negative I’ll be suspended again! Can you believe that?

[Boos turn to cheers. But then the cheers turn to sounds of confusion as Chavo laughs in the ring.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
No seriously, did you really believe that? Come on now, I knew you guys were gullible, but I didn’t think you’d be that easy to fool. I mean if you believed that, then you’d also believe that Drew McIntyre stands a chance of beating me tonight, and that isn’t the case… is it?

[There’s a few more cheers and the fans make it known that they’re backing McIntyre to shut Chavo’s mouth for good later tonight. Chavo shakes his head and doesn’t bother giving the people any more of his time. He makes his way out of the arena as the show cuts to a tribute video of the new United States Champion: Shawn Micahels who will be competing in the main event against John Cena.]

Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 am

*As Redemption returns from the HBK tribute video, we see Evan Bourne backstage getting interviewed....

XWL.com Interviewer: So Evan, we here at XWL.com would like your thoughts about Alex Riley's comments toward you at November to Remember. So, what do you have to say to Redemption's resident "Varsity Villain"?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   X1DrO
Evan Bourne: What do I have to say to Alex Riley? There are a lot of things I want to tell Alex Riley, but I'll start by saying WHERE THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! This is XWL, not some high school locker room. Just because I'm not as big or as strong as Alex Riley doesn't mean I won't kick his ass ALL OVER this arena, or any other arena in this world.

XWL.com Interviewer: Does that mean you want A-Ry to accept your open challenge tonight?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   YtFq8
Evan Bourne: That means I would LOVE for Alex Riley to accept my challenge tonight. Does it mean I expect him to accept? No. Do you know why?

XWL.com Interviewer: I don't know, because he's scared? Why?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Lrzqd
Evan Bourne: Ohhhh, so close, but no. Good guess though.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   VGNLm
Evan Bourne: It's because he lacks a certain devotion to this business. Hell, he even talked about it in his promo about me. He himself said that he's never had to sleep on the floor of the arena that he wrestled in earlier in the night, and he didn't have to spend years in the indies like I did, or even like our World champion, CM Punk, did. So, to me, Alex Riley is nothing but a loud-mouth NFL reject whose Mommy & Daddy bought him his way into this industry.

XWL.com Interviewer:
Well, that answered all the questions that we had, so is there anything you would like to say before we conclude this interview?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   OAT0z
Evan Bourne: I only have two things left to say. One, for you XWL fans that have missed me, tonight the "Prince of Air" returns for all of you.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   ShJD2
Evan Bourne: And two, if Alex Riley decides that he has what a wise old man calls grapefruits, and accepts my open challenge, then he better bring his A-game because I plan on sending him straight back to football.

XWL.com Interviewer: Thanks for the interview Evan, and good luck in your match tonight.

*Redemption fades to commercial promoting the return of FEAR FACTOR!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am

Very nice Chavo opening, good commentary to start it off and the Cody action figure bit was funny Razz Nice way of explaining your absence, and hyping up your match with Drew later tonight, good job as always Krzy cheers

Now Mick while part of me still misses being Bourne, seeing someone that's doing so well so far promo wise really helps that. You've managed to keep the same gimmick just maybe a few minor tweaks here and there, and they feel as if I would have said almost all the same things. Glad to see you put those caps to use that I sent ya and keep it up. Looking forward to how this Riley/Bourne situation plays out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 pm

{Alex Riley}
Evan Bourne, Evan Bourne. You think that just because you've been in this industry longer me, just because you've worked your way up from the independent scene to becoming one of the most successful wrestlers in the XWL that you're actually better that me?

Riley smiles in a mocking manner

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   24503809:jpeg_preview_medium

{Alex Riley}
I don't care what you did in the past Evan, the times are changing and you're going to fade away into just a memory, eventually no one will even remember your name, I'm just going to make sure that this happens sooner rather then later! Your independent experience, your high flying moves that you use to make up for your lack of size, your lack of strength, all of the things that make you who you are, all of it I don't need because I'm a rare breed! I'm bred for this sport, I'm athletic, strong, I don't need to fly around like a fairy to make a name for myself. If I want something I will find a way to get it no matter the cost, because everybody and everything has a price and Evan you just might find that out later tonight, what do I mean by that? Well you'll have to wait and see because as Air Dork will soon learn, I'm full of surprises, after all, my college educated mind makes me the greatest all around up and coming wrestler in this business. Evan, no matter how high you fly, no matter how quick yo are, you're never going to be good enough to stop the A-Train, and after tonight you're career, all you're success, everything, will be nothing more then a memory and you will slowly become just a shell of what you once were, but me? Oh I'll slowly be taking your spot as the success story, I'll be the one who can defy all odds, I'll be the one who matters, because I'm a Rare Breed, and as for your open challenge? Well you'll have to wait and see until later tonight if I want to accept it or not, but regardless of whether I accept it or not, I'll still make sure that... YOU'RE DISMISSED!!!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   24340846:jpeg_preview_medium

We fade to a hype up vid for tonight's main event
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionbigshowXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptiontripleh
Big Show Vs Triple H

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 pm

***Redemption returns from a commercial break where we see a camera running towards Michael McGillicutty, who had just exited his car and was making his way to the arena. The cameraman gasping for air begins to speak...***

Mitch the Camera Guy: Michael, Michael slow down.

***McGillicutty stops and slowly turns around.***

McGillicutty: Not you again.

Mitch the Camera Guy: What's that supposed to mean?

***McGillicutty looks at him, angered by the question.***

Mitch the Camera Guy: Don't answer that. So tell me Michael, what is your mind set after your first loss, and a controversial one at that, last night to the leader of the “DiBiase Posse,” Ted DiBiase,?

***McGillicutty is seemingly getting angrier by the second but almost instantly calms himself down. He remains quiet for a few seconds before answering.***

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL4

McGillicutty: My mindset? My mindset hasn't changed since the day I got here. I still plan on being the fastest rising star this company has ever seen. However, you are right about one thing, last night was my first loss since arriving here in XWL. Some would say that my loss last night was poetic justice and ironic. For those of you who didn't watch the Pay-Per-View last night, allow me to explain it to you because you were to cheap to order the Pay-Per-View, I was robbed in that match. What the ref failed to see was that my foot was on the bottom rope before his hand hit the mat for the three count. I thought that Ted DiBiase had finally done something underhanded to get the win, but after I watched the ending countless times, it seems I was wrong. Ted didn't even know what had happened.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL1

McGillicutty: Now for those of you who are asking yourselves, “How's that ironic?” let me take you back a few weeks prior the that match. Ted and I were in our first match against each other and long story short, I won that match with DiBiase's foot on the rope. If you still don't get it, then go read a dictionary or something.

Mitch the Camera Guy: Tonight you are in another match against Ted, now granted it's not a singles match but a match none the less, and Maryse in a mixed tag. And your partner is none other than the third generation diva Natalya. What do you think of this unlikely pairing?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL4

McGillicutty: Unlikely pairing? What are you talking about Mitch? Have you forgotten who I am? I am a third generation wrestler as well. As for my match tonight, I couldn't ask for a better partner. I'm so confident that I'm guaranteeing victory for my team. It doesn't matter if it's Ted falling prey to the McGillicutter or Maryse tapping out to the sharpshooter. One way or another, we are winning tonight.

Mitch the Camera Guy: Thank you for your time.

***Mitch the Camera Guy begins to walk away but before he could he is quickly stopped by McGillicutty.***

McGillicutty: Where do you think your going, I'm not done yet.

Mitch the Camera Guy: My apologies. Any last words before you go?

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL7

McGillicutty: Ted, it seems we are tied in this little feud of ours. We both have defeated each other by controversial means, so what I propose is that at X-treme X-mas, you and I go one on one in an extreme rules match. No rope breaks, No disqualifications, No excuses. One last match to see which one of us is truly superior. So what do you say... I await your response. Before you make your choice let me leave you with something that is a glimpse of your future... if you accept...

***McGillicutty begins to walk away but quickly turns around and hits a devastating McGillicutter on Mitch the Camera Guy. McGillicutty picks up the camera and begins to speak.***

McGillicutty: Fear... the McGillicutter.

***He drops the camera on Mitch and walks away as Redemption fades to black.***
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

As Redemption comes back from a commercial break, we're taken to the backstage area where Ted DiBiase and Maryse are shown in the middle of a discussion.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   X9OYk

{Ted DiBiase}
Look, I know what you did out there last night, and I just want ya' to know I'm not mad.

Maryse looks at Ted with a surprised look on her face.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   OBWeH

{Ted DiBiase}
Sure it's not how I wanted to win that match, but I guess that cheating caught up to Michael in the end, and that's all that really matters. But maybe, and I mean this in the nicest way possible...Just stay out of it next time, I appreciate that you wanted to help me out I really do, but I don't like to use any underhanded tactics, and would appreciate it if you'd not do anything like that again in the future.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   ZdzgW

{Maryse}
Ted, it's obvious you and I see things a little differently sometimes, but I do get where you're coming from. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interfered in your match. I just knew how much you deserved that victory especially after being cheated out of one the same way a couple of weeks ago.

{Ted DiBiase}
I know, and that's why I'm not mad, your heart was in the right place, and you were only trying to help.

{Maryse}
I'm happy you understand my intentions, and I promise not to interfere in your matches again.. No matter how tempting the situation is.

Maryse looked down, somewhat ashamed of what she had done. Ted seems annoyed that he made her feel so bad, then places his hand on her chin slowly pulling head back up, he smiles as she looks at him.

{Ted DiBiase}
Hey now, what are ya so down about? I'm not mad, we both just got victories at November To Remember, this is a time of celebration! Let's throw some hot dogs on a grill, splash a little K & M on them and celebrate DiBiase Posse style!

She seems kind of disgusted by the whole idea as his hands go back to his side thinking to himself.

{Ted DiBiase}
Or maybe after the show instead, we could uh, stop by that French restaurant we passed on the way here, I mean unless you already have other plans...I mean two friends gotta eat, right?

He leans in with a hopeful smile on his face.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   9OImJ

Maryse paused for a second, leaving him hanging a bit, and then finally a smile swept across her face

{Maryse}
Of course, I'd love to. You have no idea how long it's been since I've had a good authentic French meal.

{Ted DiBiase}
That's great! I mean...It should be nice, so anyways I'm sure you heard about our mix tag-team match later on, should be interesting...

{Maryse}
Yea, I mean it's our first time teaming together sense.. Well..

They both looked down a little awkwardly, as Ted rubbed the back of his neck and Maryse shifted her focus

{Maryse}
But, I'm sure we'll do great together this time..

{Ted DiBiase}
Yeah...Plus, I called in a little favor and in your locker room, waiting for you, is a brand new set of gear just for tonight's match! I figured all the best tag-teams have matching attires so why not us?

{Maryse}
You're kidding, really? Ted that is so sweet, thank you. I can't wait to compete in a match with you tonight, I know it will be a blast.

Maryse grinned at Ted, confident in them as a team, while Ted blushes for a second and takes a sip of his water. Then leans in closer towards her.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   HYqea

{Ted DiBiase}
I can't wait either, it should really be fun...So like I had a question I've been meaning to ask you, us hanging out has really been great, and I don't know how you feel about it all but I...

But suddenly, just as Maryse leans in with an intrigued smile on her face, Redemption General Manager, Vickie Guerrero, walks up to the two, and Ted responds with a slight sigh then puts on a smile as Vickie stares at the two.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Hello there Ted...

She then turns her head slightly and smiles at Maryse.

{Vickie Guerrero}
And Maryse, how are you both doing?

{Ted DiBiase}
Um, we're fine Vickie, we're kind of in the middle of something though...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Oh, well don't stop for me, go right ahead, I can wait.

Ted looks at her with a look of "Oh you've gotta be kidding me" on his face.

{Ted DiBiase}
Well I wanted to ask Maryse...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Go on, you wanted to ask Maryse what?

He rolls his eyes slightly, then sighs, places his water bottle on a crate behind him, then grabs Maryse by her hand and looks at her, he stares right into her eyes then takes a deep breath before exhaling.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   30r9M

{Ted DiBiase}
So these past couple months have really been something, and I wondering...If maybe...Well you'd want to...

{Vickie Guerrero}
She'd want to what?

Ted turns his head immediately at Vickie, and he seems really annoyed.

{Ted DiBiase}
Thank you Vickie, I don't think she heard me the first time...

{Vickie Guerrero}
You're welcome DiBiase.

{Ted DiBiase}
Right, so Maryse like I've been trying to say...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Yet haven't been saying...

{Ted DiBiase}
Do you mind, Vickie? You know I'm trying my damnedest to be this calm and nice employee, but it'd be nice to have a little bit of privacy...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Oh I'm sorry, I just thought you'd be able to ask your friend whatever you wanted no matter who was around, my apologies Ted for assuming such a thing.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   IZGk8

{Ted DiBiase}
No you're right, I'm sorry, Vickie, where are my manners, of course you should be here, I mean why shouldn't the general manager eavesdrop, not like she has anything better to do anyways, right?

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me? Do not forget you're talking to your boss right now, I'd adjust your tone if I were you.

Ted then looks at her with slight annoyed expression, then slowly fades to a slight grin, then he begins to talk in an Australian accent.

{Ted DiBiase}
My apologies Sheila, I shouldn't be spewin' at you, you're only a stickybeak, you can't help it.

{Vickie Guerrero}
...Excuse me?

{Ted DiBiase}
Look I don't wanna have a blue with you, so just state your bizzo so my cobber and I can get back to our discussion.

Vickie looks at Ted and rolls her eyes, while Maryse stands by confused and really lost at what Ted just said.

{Maryse}
Speak English!

Ted rolled his eyes slightly, then grabbed his water bottle off the crate, and took a sip as Maryse turned her attention to Vickie

{Vickie Guerrero}
So, Maryse..

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   FOlZy

{Maryse}
Yes Vickie?

{Vickie Guerrero}
I wanted to let you know a bit of important information. I've been watching you and Eve for the past couple of months, and you've both been impressing me, so that is why I've decided it's time you both get rewarded. At X-treme X-mas in three weeks, you, Eve, AJ, and the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn, will all compete in a fatal four way match for the Divas Championship!

Maryse's jaw dropped and a wide smile came across her face as she turned to Ted who was equally as shocked

{Maryse}
Thank you Vickie! Thank you so much, you know, it's about time somebody recognized my talent around here.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Oh and, Maryse, one more thing..

{Maryse}
Hmm?

{Vickie Guerrero}
Being as you've been involved with Eve a lot lately, and you're here every week with your, "friend," Mr. DiBiase, I've worked out something with Breakdown's interim general manager, Cody Rhodes, which involves you, being Redemption's newest Diva!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   JtAkq

{Maryse}
For real? This is incredible Vickie, thank you!

Maryse turned and smiled at Ted who was already smiling back at her and eagerly hugged him. Ted looked a bit awkward at first, not knowing what to do, or what just happened, but slowly put his arms around Maryse, returning the hug. The two remain in a tightening embrace for a moment, their heads raise up and the two lock eyes...They gaze into each others eyes, slowly leaning in closer and closer....Until....

{Vickie Guerrero}
... Excuse me!

Maryse and Ted instantly snapped out of it, both jumping at the sound of her voice, and turning to face her

{Vickie Guerrero}
Maryse, I need you to come with me to sign some paper work, that is, if you're not too busy with your "friend" of course.

Vickie smirked at the pair, as Maryse looked at Ted and then back at Vickie

{Maryse}
Uh, sure, yeah, of course.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Perfect, come with me.

Vickie turned and walked off out of the cameras view as Maryse turned back at Ted with an eager expression on her face, then following Vickie down the hall. We're left with a slightly disappointed Ted DiBiase, he's obviously happy for Maryse, and happy she's officially a Redemption diva now, but there's a sense of disappointment on his face. He sighs then mouths "Just forget it DiBiase" to himself and begins to walk away, with the camera showing him slowly get further into the distance, until he stops then turns to a wall beside him and bangs the side of his fists against it, he holds the position for a couple of seconds before we eventually fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionkevinnashXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Redemptionbookert
Kevin Nash Vs Booker T

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm

"You're Gonna Pay" starts playing and the crowd explode for The Undertaker. The titantron is repeatedly flashing with various images of the Deadman, as eventually he appears from the side of the set, riding in on his motorcycle, pausing at the top of the stage to stare out across the crowd.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Vlcsnap-00010

He revs the bike up to the delight of the crowd and rides it down the ramp, before turning and circling around the ring as the crowd cheer and some try to touch hands with him. He goes all the way around and stops in front of the ring, next to the steel steps. He stops the engine and grabs the microphone placed on the front of the motorcycle, and climbs onto the apron and over the top rope, one leg at a time. He waits in the ring for his music to die down. The cheering increases some more once it does, and Undertaker paces in the ring as it eventually stops.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Vlcsnap-00100

[The Undertaker]
Now, I got a lotta explaining to do, I realise that. Explaining why I came back. Why I did what I did, and why I did it to who I did it to. I think when I rode down here on that bike there, and I came in here and wiped the floor with the sorry ass of The Miz, I proved undeniably one thing. No matter how hard you try, you can't kill The Undertaker. At Final Stand, Kane set me on fire, I came back from that. Ted Dibiase buried me alive, I came back from that. But, before we get down to what happened last week, I wanna talk about Ted Dibiase, and what happened back then. I'll admit something, I made a mistake, I didn't give the guys of today, the guys like Ted Dibiase, enough credit. I figured a pup like him wouldn't stand a chance against the big dog, but he's tenacious as hell, I'll give you that. But that doesn't matter now, done with, I don't care. I got something I gotta get off my chest, and I think I did a little of that when I dropped The Miz on his head, but let me explain to all of you exactly why I did that.

The Undertaker stops walking across the ring now, staring a hole through the camera.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Vlcsnap-00107

[The Undertaker]
Miz, I've been watching you. I've watched you win, watched you lose, watched you gloat, watched you bitch, bitch some more, and then get your ass kicked again. But if there's one thing I won't tolerate, it's disrespect. Your sorry ass defines disrespect, and you don't just disrespect me, you disrespect this business, and everyone in it, when you sit in this ring with your stupid little mohawk, and your duck bill-shaped lips, and you flap 'em all day long, nobody gets a moment's peace without havin' to listen to you talk about how you're the greatest superstar in this business despite your complete lack of a set causing you to sit on a ladder and make a "protest". Son, in this industry, you want a title match, you SHOW why you deserve one, you don't talk about why you want one. I've been to the top of the mountain, so have you, you earned your way there, I'll admit you're a hell of a talent, but that won't make me feel sorry for you if I'm wiping this canvas with your face. Let me tell you, you-

The Undertaker is cut off by the theme song of The Miz, before the camera cuts off to the stage, Undertaker is shown shaking his head before turning to the stage. Miz walks out in a suit as the fans boo him.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Ln02o

[The Miz]
Am I supposed to fear you? Honestly, look at yourself! You look like some broken down man in the midst of a mid-life crisis. You've bought yourself a nice motorcycle to make yourself feel young haven't you? Trying to relive the days of past that are long gone. You need to face the facts that you simply shouldn't have come back and of course you drag on and on about respect..

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   7crgy

[The Miz]
You're trying to tell me that I'm disrespectful? Tell me something I don't know. Why should I show respect to people like you, when you don't show me the respect I deserve. You expect me to come out here and praise you just because you've been here longer than I have? Really? You want me to move out of your way, just because of who you are? Really? You expect me to show respect to you, when all you did before Ted DiBiase buried you was attack random people and act like an ungrateful has-been? REALLY?

As quick as flash, The Undertaker replies.

[The Undertaker]
Son, you spit a "Really?" one more time, so help me god I'm gonna stick that microphone so far down your throat, the whole state's gonna hear your bowel movements.

Miz stops in his tracks, laughter and cheers is heard from the crowd. Miz isn't sure how to react until he notices Undertaker has a dead cold stare towards him and that he's not joking.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   PIUDo

[The Miz]
Oh, hilarious... So if my "sorry ass" defines respect, how can we define you? A washed up phony, who wore mascara and pretended to be a dead person and scare people. Who came back, suddenly re-invented, with hair dye in his beard and hair because he needs it so he doesn't show his age.. I've already proved in many ways that I deserve a World Title Shot, I'm the most must see Superstar in XWL History! I'm a ratings magnet, I'm a chick magnet, I'm the best United States Champion in this companies history and one half of the most charismatic tag team, Awesome Truth! The only noteworthy things you've done in recent memories was cash in Money in the Bank on the Intercontinental Title, in one of the dumbest moves in this company. And lose to Ted DiBiase!

[The Undertaker]
Fear me? Right now? Hell no boy, I'll MAKE you fear me a little later on, as for now I've just spent a good few minutes listening to the painful screech coming from your windpipe, some call it your voice, I call it a disgrace to my eardrums. And you're trying to crack a joke about my age now? Damn right I'm older than you, I'm probably old enough to be your father, and if you keep flapping your gums like this, I'll beat your ass like I am. These old bones are perfectly capable of breaking a couple of yours if you try and square up to me, and what's this crap about being the greatest United States Champion? Punk, he was the first. Triple H and Michaels, they were the first co-champions. You...what did you do? You beat a luchador, Tyler Black, and some nobody from Calgary to get voted in, anyone could win in that competition. You won the belt, I'll give you credit..then you lost it to Kevin Steen. Why isn't he The Greatest United States Champion? I've been watching him piledrive you to the mat for a good, oh...2 months now?

Taker reaches into his shirt, and unwraps a chain from around his neck. He coils it up around his fist and lifts his hand up a couple of times to demonstrate it.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Vlcsnap-00155

[The Undertaker]
See this? This chain? Lemme use it to show you why you shouldn't get a World Heavyweight Championship shot. This chain? I don't need it to plant you to the canvas for 3 seconds. You? You'll do anything. You'll try anything, not because it benefits you, because you need it. There's few matches of yours that I've seen, where you haven't just gotten your ass whipped and then you steal one out from under him. Hell, you're fast and you're smart. I ain't the fastest man in this ring, I don't fly around here like Evan Bourne, but I know each and every single way to make you feel the most pain you've ever felt in your life. The only thing we'll ever have in common is using "The" at the beginning of our names, because while you're a big-talking, little-doing bottom feeder, who's gonna be looking up at the lights if we ever step in the ring, I'll come in here, tell you how I'm gonna beat your ass, go out there and do it, then I'll gloat as much as I damn well please, and if you dare try and slap me again like you did before, you're gonna be lieing on your back with your eyes to the sky, just like you were before.

Undertaker lowers the microphone and stares at Miz coldly, no real emotion showing through his face. Miz boldly walks up the steps and begins to talk on the apron.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   IFynj

Before Miz talks he pretends to yawn.

[The Miz]
Yeah yeah, I get it. Going through the routine here of you acting like the tough veteran who is going to "beat some respect" in to me. It's time for you to step aside, deadman. We don't want you breaking a hip and being forced to retire due to that now do we? You can threaten me with all of the weapons you want, steel chain, steel chair, your walking stick. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter, if we ever faced off in the ring I would out class you in every single way in the ring. Ever since you lost to Ted DiBiase and disappeared for so long, things changed around here. My rise to the top happened and while you sat back nursing your injuries, I was working my way up to the top of the company. I'm comfortable at my spot and I'm not going to let some bitter has-been like you try and steal my spot from underneath me. You hear me? THIS is my house, you've been evicted, that ring you're standing in? Yeah..

Miz slowly gets in to the ring and stands face to face with Taker.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   WmBsC

[The Miz]
Big Evil, you're standing in my yard. I don't like it when people trespass in my yard, do you understand me? You don't scare me or anyone, just because you suddenly have a change of heart to the fans doesn't mean I'm going to treat you any better. So do us all a favour, tuck your tail between your legs. Do something smart for once in your life and leave. Or believe me, I will make you famous.

The fans let out an "Ooooh!" at Miz' bold statements, mocking The Undertaker. The Deadman stares right into the eyes of The Awesome One, and smirks slightly before chuckling and blowing out into full-grown laughter, seemingly at what The Miz just said, obviously finding it very comedic and rather witty. The Miz looks a little confused as Taker doubles over with laughter, but with the chain still wrapped in his fist he suddenly stops laughing and jumps forward looking to hit Miz in the face with his chain-wrapped hand, but The Miz falls back, dropping his microphone and rolling out underneath the bottom rope. Undertaker walks to the end of the ring as The Miz backs away from it and yells at him. He stares and smiles slightly as Miz reaches the middle of the ramp, now frustrated at being punked. "You're Gonna Pay" starts up again as we go to a video package for Ted DiBiase.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Awesome promo guys, really enjoyed reading it, no lie. Undertaker v. Miz feud is defiantly my favorite at the moment now, you both are doing a great job of portraying your people which makes it 100 X better cause Miz and Taker in the same ring on the mic is a interesting read cause of their much much much different personalities lol 10/10, second to favorite co-op promo ever behind only Cena/Truth, which is almost impossible to beat imo Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:05 am

We cut backstage where Matt Striker is standing by with Nikki Bella

{Striker}
Ladies and Gentleman, Nikki Bella.

The crowd gives off a boo as the camera pans out to show one half of The Bella Twins, Striker looks around Nikki as if he is looking for someone behind her

{Nikki}
No Matt, your eyes don't deceive you, I am in fact here on Redemption alone. Seeing as neither myself or Brie are competing this week I decided to venture over to Vickie's brand to check out what goes on when the camera isn't rolling.

{Striker}
Find anything interesting?

{Nikki}
Not really, I stopped by some of the divas locker room's though. Maryse wasn't in hers, I guess she's still with Vickie, I was surprised that Ted wasn't sitting in front of her door waiting for her to come back, I mean do you see the way he looks at her? Desperate much?

{Striker}
Yeah well I don't blame him, most men would give anything to be in his position right now. What do you think of Maryse?

{Nikki}
I know my sister had some choice words about Maryse in the past but I personally think that she's not only a inspiration to each and every up and coming diva such as myself, but also the third sexiest women in this business, behind myself and Brie of course!

{Striker}
So what are your thoughts on the Fatal Four way between Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Eve, and Maryse for the Divas Title?

{Nikki}
Well I bet that Shrek and Donkey, err, I mean Kaitlyn and AJ will try to make that match all about them. Are they going to work together? Will one turn on the other? How will this effect The Chickbusters?... Who cares? They're yesterdays news Matt, myself and Brie are not only a better tag team then AJ and Kaitlyn, but we're the best divas tag team in the XWL! Lay-Who? Lay-Nobody, they stopped mattering before Redemption was just an idea. I hope, no, I know that Maryse will win that Fatal Four Way, there's no doubt in my mind about that Matt.

{Striker}
Well you mentioned Lay-Cool, when do you think Layla will cash in her Money in the Bank?

{Nikki}
Were you listening? WHOOOOOO...CARRRRRREESSSSS... Layla's held onto that briefcase longer then AJ's held onto her virginity, what a waste, if I had that briefcase I would have been Divas Champion a long time ago! But I'm done talking about Lay-ewww, ask me something about someone who's actually interesting Matt.

{Striker}
Well, were there any other locker rooms you stopped by on your visit here on Redemption, or just Maryse's?

{Nikki}
Well I was going to stop by Kelly Kelly's locker room to wish her luck because as much as I despise her I hate The Chickbusters more. A loss for Kaitlyn and AJ is a good match in my books, even if it means Kelly Kelly and Eve get their hands raised.

{Striker}
Well what was Kelly's reaction towards you wishing her good luck?

{Nikki}
Well there was none, I didn't even get to speak with her.

{Striker}
Why not?

{Nikki}
As soon as I stepped through the door I was engulfed with a terrible odor! I thought that the whole "Smelly Kelly" nickname was just a joke, guess I was wrong. But I did get to stop by Natalya's locker room, she was too busy karate chopping planks of wood in half to talk.

{Striker}
Was she really karate chopping planks of wood?

{Nikki}
Yes!! With her head!

{Striker}
Really?

{Nikki}
.. Well, no, she was putting on her boots, but anything she does looks intimidating!

{Striker}
That's true. Unless you have anything else to add I think we're all set here, I wish you and your sister luck on Breakdown.

{Nikki}
Thanks Matt!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:02 am

lol Nice promo Jerry:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 am

SoZ wrote:
lol Nice promo Jerry:P

Thanks Razz promoing as Nikki is 100 X more fun then with Beth lol
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 am

The Jerry wrote:
Awesome promo guys, really enjoyed reading it, no lie. Undertaker v. Miz feud is defiantly my favorite at the moment now, you both are doing a great job of portraying your people which makes it 100 X better cause Miz and Taker in the same ring on the mic is a interesting read cause of their much much much different personalities lol 10/10, second to favorite co-op promo ever behind only Cena/Truth, which is almost impossible to beat imo Razz

:tna: Ash
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Zander wrote:
The Jerry wrote:

:tna: best 10 minutes work we ever did ;D
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Ash wrote:
Zander wrote:
The Jerry wrote:

:tna: best 10 minutes work we ever did ;D

lol that's the best part, that promo was over in minutes, wrote itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XwlredemptionevanbourneXWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xwlredemptionalex
Evan Bourne Vs Alex Riley

We return to Redemption and Evan Bourne is in the ring awaiting his opponent

Riley enters bringing about a loud sea of boos from the crowd as his theme blasts from the PA System

{Cole}
Here he is! Alex Riley! It's time for The Varsity Villain to prove that Evan is nothing more then a nerd!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Ar308

Riley cockily walks down the ramp, taunting the crowd the whole time which only brings about more boos. He slides into the ring and wastes no time as he clotheslines Bourne before the match even starts!

{Styles}
Now that was just uncalled for!

The ref gets in between the two and yells at Riley who is blatantly not listening. The ref finally rings the bell and the match begins!

{Styles}
You can see the hatred in their eyes, this is going to be a great match!

Evan holds up his hand to lock up but Riley kicks him in the gut and tosses him into the corner. He charges at Bourne to hit a corner clothesline but Evan is able to put his foot up, hop up to the top rope, and hit the groggy Riley with a huge dropkick! He goes for the pin..1.. Kick Out

{Styles}
Evan Bourne isn't the typical "nerd" that Riley is used to bullying! He's really taking it to him!

Bourne keeps control until Riley is able to reverse a frankensteiner into a huge power bomb! He pins but only gets the one count in before the kick out. He picks Bourne up and throws him into the ropes hitting a spinebuster upon Bourne's return! He pins again..1..2.. Kick Out!

{Cole}
Bourne's just prolonging his beatdown!

The match goes back and forth for a while until Riley is able to lift Bourne up onto his shoulders and hit the "You're Dismissed"!!! The crowd boos as Riley pins, putting his feet on the ropes for extra leverage just out of the ref's line of sight!!

{Styles}
His foot's on the rope ref!!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

...1.....2..... The ref is just able to see Riley's foot on the rope before he counts three and stops the count!! The crowd cheers as Riley argues with the ref. Bourne gets to his feet behind the arguing Riley's back, he turns the surprised Riley around and hits him with a huge drop kick!!! He looks around at the cheering crowd as he climbs the top rope to hit the gravity defying "Air Bourne"!! He flys through the air only to crash down into Riley's knees![/b

{Cole}
Ha! Riley reversed the Air Bourne!!

[b]Riley slowly picks Bourne back up onto his shoulders in position for another "You're Dismissed" but Bourne is able to elbow Riley in the shoulders and squirm out of his grasp, but A-Ry grabs him and hits his finishing Lifting DDT!! He pins...1...2.....

Riley climbs the turnbuckle in victory

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Riley+ruff++flemwx

Riley demands that the ref hold his hand in the air as the thousands in attendance begin to boo. A-Ry requests a mic and looks like he is about to say something but just smirks, drops the mic onto the canvas, and picks Bourne up and onto his shoulders for another "You're Dismissed" which brings a huge wave of boos from the crowd.

{Styles}
No! Someone needs to stop him!

{Styles}
Mason Ryan? That's not who I had in mind!

Ryan enters and menacingly marches down to the ring as Riley drops Bourne to focus on Mason.

{Cole}
I wonder why Mason wanted to stop A-Ry from giving Bourne what he deserved!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   MasonRyanEntrance_display_image

Mason climbs into the ring and stares down A-Ry who takes a step towards the giant to prove that he isn't afraid.

{Styles}
This should be interesting..

Mason spots Bourne getting to his feet out of the corner of his eye and charges at the high flyer connecting with a huge boot which sends Bourne sprawling into the corner. Riley and Mason seem to be on the same page after all as they begin to kick and stomp on the cornered Bourne as the crowd boos

{Styles}
Oh my god! Mason wasn't out there to stop that bully, he came out to help him! Bourne is going to be injured at this rate!

The crowd goes nuts as The Celtic Warrior charges down to the ring!

{Styles}
Yes! It's Sheamus!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_WWE_Raw_26th_October_2009_SDTV_WS_XviD-FWG_avi_004131080

Sheamus slides into the ring and immediately floors the charging Mason Ryan with a Brouge Kick!! Riley rushes away from Bourne to confront The Great White, the two begin to trade punches but A-Ry is no match for The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus lands blow after blow on The Varsity Villain before lifting him high in the air and performing the Celtic Cross!! The crowd goes wild when they see that Evan Bourne is up on the top rope, he soars through the air and hits a Air Bourne on the downed Riley!

Sheamus uses his foot to unceremoniously push Riley out of the ring and onto the floor next to Mason who is furiously glaring on from the outside. Sheamus and Bourne celebrate in the ring as the crowd goes wild before we go to a hype up vid for the next match
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:21 am

As Redemption returns from a commercial break, we're taken into the arena where the fans are excitedly cheering, waiting in anticipation for whatever is next to come, and before they know it, a loud "Excuse me!" is shouted into a microphone, signaling a very large chorus of boos from this crowd.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Q2bhR

A cameraman is seen rushing to the stage, where the Redemption General Manager, is on her way out from the back, she's dressed to impress in a simple business attire, and even though they wish she didn't she has a microphone in her hand.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   2ZXQ4

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ladies and gentlemen...

The boos reach a high pitch, causing the general manager's tone to suddenly change to a shrieking one.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excsue me!

You'd think Vickie would learn, but of course she doesn't, and the boos get even louder, so loud that any attempt at talking over them is just pointless.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   78Rso

{Vickie Guerrero}
I said excuse me!

Just like a moment ago, the boos continue at a high rate.

{Vickie Guerrero}
If you all do not....

But before she can continue, the boos completely mask anything she's trying to say.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Stop it this instant! I've got something to say and I'm not leaving until I ...

But again a sea of loud jeers from the audience follows, Vickie's temper seems to be rising, she then suddenly screams out as if she were having a fit, and storms off to the back, leading to the loud pop of the night as the fans scream in relief.

{Joey Styles}
Well that was, interesting...

{Michael Cole}
I can't believe how all of these people are treating Vickie, she's the general manager, where's the respect?

{Joey Styles}
What happened to you hating her because of what she did to The Miz?

{Michael Cole}
While I may not agree with her actions there, I am a broadcast journalist, I do not act in such a childish way.

{Joey Styles}
Yeah, you don't call her a bitch in anger, that's just not you, right? I was imaging that, silly me...

{Michael Cole}
I never called her that!

{Joey Styles}
Oh sure, you're right, the DVD for The Monster Bash is just lying, I hate when DVD's do that. Don't you?

{Michael Cole}
...Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, if you're just now tuning in, Vickie Guerrero, our general manager, just attempted to come out here, but the rabid audience here in West Virginia, just would not settle down, it bothered her so much she stormed off to the back, and now we're left wondering, what was she trying to tell us?

{Joey Styles}
Well...Wait...Well folks, I'm getting word Vickie is on her way back out here, I really don't see what's changed, but maybe she won't shout excuse me this time...

Just then, a loudly pitched, sounding through the entire arena "EXCUSE ME!!" blasts all around. We quickly cut to the stage, where the audience are boo'ing just as loud as before, but Vickie's prepared this time, because in her hand is a megaphone!

{Joey Styles}
Well that's creative...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now as I was trying to say! I have come out here to....

The crowd attempts to drown her out again, but the megaphone is just making her far too loud, and eventually the boos completely cease.

{Vickie Guerrero}
That's better, it's a shame I have to talk into a megaphone to shut you people up, but if that's what I've got to do, then I guess every week I'll carry one of these out here with me, in fact I think I'll shout a few excuse mes just for the fun of it...That is unless you're all agreeing to be silent! I've got an announcement that you all will love, but I refuse to have to announce it through a damn megaphone! So I'm going to put this down, grab my microphone, and try this again, you all are to remain silent, do I make myself clear?

Nothing is heard in response, a pin could drop in the arena and you'd hear it...Vickie then places the megaphone on the ground, grabs her microphone and looks out into the crowd.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Xtmm2

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now, as I was saying, I bring you all good news, no, not good, fantastic! And this is a historic moment, because live here on Redemption, we're also being broadcast, via satellite, on Breakdown! But why is this? Because as you all may know Mick Foley is currently indisposed, which has left Cody Rhodes named the interim general manager, and let me just say, Mr. Rhodes is much easier to consult with than Mr. Foley was, so much so in fact that we've come up with the biggest main-event possible for X-treme X-mas!

{Joey Styles}
Wow, Vickie and Cody have come up with the main-event together? I wonder what it is.

{Michael Cole}
Quiet down, Vickie's talking!

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   1iQOb

{Vickie Guerrero}
He's got some business to attend to with his superstars right now, so he's asked me to announce the good news, and I'm delighted to say that this year is going to end with a bang! Because going into the new year, we're having an explosive, exciting, and awe inspiring main-event! CM Punk at November To Remember managed to retain his title when he defeated Chris Jericho. Now for those of you that do not know the status of Mr. Jericho, he's currently sidelined with a broken nose, so he will not be receiving a rematch of any kind.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   BFHLp

{Vickie Guerrero}
Instead, CM Punk will be defending his World Heavyweight Championship, against three other superstars...That's right a fatal four way match will be featured as this month's main-event, and the first challenger will be none other than a man that has soared his way up to the top since arriving in XWL, he's Breakdown's own, "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

A loud pop follows at the announcement of his name.

{Vickie Guerrero}
The second participant will be none other than Redemption's own, Justin Gabriel! Justin has been on a rise for months, defeating countless top names, and proving that just because he had a rough start in XWL. That anyone can rise above any challenge if they work hard and never give up!

Another large reaction follows.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Which leaves one last person...A man that personally I admire, from the minute I signed him, I knew there was a star standing in front of me, and he's not wasted any time in proving so, he's a two time Intercontinental Champion, and the current one, ladies and gentlemen, Wade Barrett!

A large following of jeers mixed in with a small amount of cheering follows after his name is announced.

{Vickie Guerrero}
But that's not all, while already this is a stacked main-event, X-treme X-mas is all about celebrating the holiday spirit in the most hardcore, and sadistic ways never imagined before! Which is why this will be no ordinary match, there will be no pinfalls, no submissions, no disqualifications, no countouts, and no knockouts! Because CM Punk's World Heavyweight Championship will be suspended high in the air, above the ring, and tables, ladders, and chairs will be scattered all around ringside!

The fans burst into an excited cheering and she responds by smirking proudly.

{Vickie Guerrero}
The stakes are high, and the competition will be fierce, a TLC match is no ordinary match, and only one man will be able to climb up a ladder and pull down the World Heavyweight Championship! Will CM Punk manage to continue his hot streak and retain his title? Or will one of those three challengers he faces, dethrone him as champion? It takes place in just three weeks, so I urge you to buy tickets if you haven't because you don't want to miss this match, and much more!

She smiles, lowering her microphone, then heads to the back as the footage ends with the match graphic showing on the screen before we head out to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Ki7uV
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Michael McGillicutty & Natalya Neidhart

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

W
a
t
c
h

T
h
e

M
a
t
c
h

O
r

E
l
s
e

Y
o
u

W
i
l
l

B
e

S
p
o
i
l
e
d

Michael McGillicutty's theme sounds as the audience responds with a mild following of jeers towards this young man.

{Joey Styles}
Wow, what a win for Michael McGillicutty!

{Michael Cole}
And unlike before, there's no way you nor Ted can dispute this win, Ted's feet were not on any ropes, no tights were pulled, and no eyes were raked.

{Joey Styles}
True, though Maryse's lack of involvement certainly confuses me...I mean when Natalya had Maryse pinned, Ted in a completely uncharacteristic move, distracted the referee giving Maryse enough time to come to and kick out...

{Michael Cole}
That's another thing, if Ted likes to go about his career the "right" way, then why we did we just see him attempt to cheat?!

{Joey Styles}
While I'll agree it came as a surprise, with the way things are going between he and Maryse as of late, it's sort of understandable...Love makes a man do crazy things.

{Michael Cole}
Love? They're just friends, Maryse wouldn't be caught dead with that fool as anything but.

{Joey Styles}
You really buy that? It's clear both have developed feelings towards one another, that was very evident earlier tonight. But what I don't get it is why Maryse didn't get involved...

Michael McGillicutty and Natalya both have their arms raised in victory by the official. They smirk proudly at their victory, then both pull away from the referee, and take to the second ropes posing with looks of sheer confidence. All while Maryse remains standing on the apron, and Ted lies on the mat, he's conscious, but seems to be in a minor state of frustration.

{Michael Cole}
Are you forgetting that in that same part in which you claim they showed they had "feelings" Ted told Maryse never to get involved in any of his matches ever again? Seems like someone has selective hearing...

{Joey Styles}
You have no idea how ironic what you just said is...

The fans boo'ing directs over to Maryse, who seems annoyed by it, but not in her usual way. She stands there on the outside still, while McGillicutty and Natalya continue to celebrate their win. Ted slowly sits up, holding his neck feeling the effects of that McGillicutter then without even looking over at Maryse, he slowly starts to get up. Michael sees this and laugh lightly at how he finally got one up on Ted. DiBiase seems annoyed, but then he takes a few steps towards Michael and after sighing deeply, he extends his arm out, trying to initiate a sportsmanlike handshake.

{Joey Styles}
See that is the kind of man Ted is, Michael finally got a legit victory over him, and he's showing the respect you wouldn't normally see from a rival.

{Michael Cole}
Don't do it Michael! It's a trap, he tried to cheat in that match, I wouldn't put it past him to cheapshot this talented young man in an act of complete jealousy!

{Joey Styles}
Or maybe he's actually trying to show respect? Some superstars do that you know?

{Michael Cole}
Maybe you're buying in this act, but I see it for what it is, McGillicutty like the admirable man he is will agree to shake his hand, then Ted will assault him potentially injuring him in the process and all because he knows Michael McGillicutty is better than him!

{Joey Styles}
Man I'd love to have a little of whatever you're on...How you see things in such an absurd way I'll never know...

{Michael Cole}
Or maybe you're the one seeing things in an absurd way.

{Joey Styles}
No.

After a long pause, Ted's arm remains out waiting for McGillicutty to shake it, Natalya places her hand on his shoulder, urging him not to, but Michael suddenly starts raising his arm outward, Ted starts to smile that he's going to be respectful, but then just like that McGillicutty delivers a disrespectful slap across DiBiase's face! Instantly Ted's face fills with anger, and before he can even react to McGillicutty in a physical way, Michael and Natalya both quickly escape the ring, leaving a furious Ted alone in the ring, with his fists tightly clinched.

{Joey Styles}
Ted is seething...That really was uncalled for and you know it, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
Oh please, Ted's just mad his plan was foiled.

{Joey Styles}
You're right, damn Ted for trying to be respectful, what a completely underhanded action by this young man. He should be fired for trying to show respect, how dare he! Is that better Cole?

{Michael Cole}
Don't mock me...

{Joey Styles}
Don't make it so easy then.

In the ring, Ted's still not acknowledging Maryse, she tries to enter the ring, but just as she does, Ted exits, he heads up the ramp frustrated at what just happened and what transpired in the tag match, and we fade out to a commercial break as Maryse is left in the ring alone.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Maryse is a dumb whore.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Aj-and-maryse-o
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Viva La Gazza wrote:
Maryse is a dumb whore.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Aj-and-maryse-o

Ted is inclined to agree...

:run:
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 pm

**Redemption returns from commericals, We are back at ringside with Joey Styles and Michael Cole.**

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Redemption, we have already seen Big Show chokeslam his way to victory over Triple H and we saw to legends of the ring go to toe to toe. Booker T took on Kevin Nash in a clash which saw Nash pick up the win. We have also seen a intense confrontation between the arrogant Miz and "The American Badass" Undertaker. Miz is lucky Taker didn't knock his lights out with that chain wrapped round his fist. As per usual Miz's big mouth gets him into hot wat.....

Michael Cole: Are you serious, first you talk about Big Slow winning in a fluke victory, then you go on to talk about that pre-historic match which Nash won, now your trying to say that the Miz is lucky??Really? I mean Undertaker should of stayed buried alive, Taker will regret the day he started giving the Miz trash. I mean look what happened with Kevin Steen. That big brute got thrown off a bridge. If Taker isn't "lucky" he may find himself swimming with the finishes and spending more time on the shelf. Anyway I got something I want to say to the XWL Universe, so you try and keep things running smoothly hear whilst I get in that ring, you sure you ok with that?

Joey Styles: Cole, You are an........

**Cole shows his hand to Joey to shut up as he grabs a microphone from the announce table. He makes his way into the ring. The crowd are booing Cole furiously as he has a cocky little smile on his face. He lifts the mic to his lips but the boos start to become louder. Cole drops his mic to his side and has a sour face on his face. The boos calm down for a few moments so he lifts the mic once more ready to talk. But once again the crowd start but this time they start to a little chant.

Cole Sucks........
Dick
Cole Sucks..........
Dick

Cole looks extremely annoyed at the explicit chant that has broken through the other boos. He lifts the mic to his lips and starts talking.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   35cg6tw

Michael Cole: You all make me sick, this is a family show, this is unacceptable and all of you chanting that should be removed from the arena right now. But I let you have your moment because your just worthless as for me who is a big XWL Superstar, I am the voice of Redemption, I am World-Class journalist and I am better than all of you. So my good friend and the fox who runs this show Vickie Guerrero has given me this segment of this show to say a few words tonight. This is not some big announcement but something I would just like to talk about. A good few months ago, I came back to XWL to become the voice of the company because I am the best. I have called many matches, I have called some good matches and I have called some god awful matches. I have also seen some great superstars but there has been some right damn horrible ones to. There is one particular superstar if thats what you can call him who I personally despise, I hate him and he should no longer be apart of XWL. That man is Kevin Steen, the former United States Champion, the man who eats us out of house and home, the fat slob who disrespects everything about this company.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   2rg2kjt

Michael Cole: Steen is a nobody who was lucky to get a goddamn contract, he shouldn't even be here in XWL. I mean he has attacked officials, he took out AJ Styles, he tried on many occasions to shorten and end the career of XWL's best superstars the Miz. He has been a thorn in the side of me, he has been a thorn in the side of Vickie Guerrero and he has been a thorn in the side of XWL. This man goes around thinking he can do what he wants, he thinks because he was the United States champion he had some type of stroke around here. Well last night at November to Remember he lost that title, he lost it by having his head kicked off by Shawn Michaels. Now I am not a big fan of Shawn's, but anyone taking what meant the most to that slob makes me happy. So anyway to the point I want to make, Kevin Steen is no longer a champion, Steen is a menace, Steen is nothing more than a fat,homeless looking, greedy son of a bitch. He has no title so he can easily be got rid of. So I am calling on not just the XWL Board of Directors but all of you in attendance tonight, even the ones who are worthless and haven't got a clue. I want you all to start a campaign that I tried starting on Twitter, a couple of months ago #BANSTEENBAN!!! Trend it worldwide on twitter, to let your voices heard. But not only that, I have started an online petition which many people have already signed, including The Miz, R-Truth, AJ Styles and many others. The web address is...........................

**Cole is interrupted by the very man he is trying to ban. Cole's smile from his face is quickly removed. Cole now looks scared and is wondering what to do as he looks around. A few moments pass and Kevin Steen arrives on top of the ramp with a roar of cheers, but there are also a few boos. Steen has come quite the anti-hero in recent times. Steen stand there on top of the ramp for a few moments staring straight at Cole, who looks like he going to wet himself. Steen starts storming down to the ring as the fans start a chant.

Kill Steen Kill, Kill Steen Kill, Kill Steen Kill

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD, thats Kevin Steen, everyone thought he was not here tonight, I heard that he was badly injured because of last nights hellious match and I think thats the only reason Cole got in that ring to berate the former US champion.

**Steen is at ringside now but he doesn't get in the ring straight away, he starts to circle the ring a few times not taking his eyes off Michael Cole. Steen then climbs the ring steps and enter the ring with a microphone. Steen walks right up to Cole who is trembling right on the spot. Steen steps back with a sinister grin on his face as he lifts the mic to talk.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   P3wic

Kevin Steen: Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole, damn I bet the last thing you thought tonight was that my fat ass was going show up am I right. I mean I heard a few rumbling backstage saying that you was trying to confirm I wasn't here. I heard that many of the boys in the back weren't really interested in your little petition. Like as you well know, there aren't many people I like backstage, I mean there isn't many if any that actually like this fat shit in the ring, but Cole I think a lot of them really despise your scrawny ass. Cole, I know trying to get you off of Miz's dick for two seconds but even after I took that United States title off him you said it was a fluke, even when I beat his ass in the rematch you still denied that I could ever beat him. Cole, I did beat him......TWICE!! I then defended my title against John Cena, Kane, Mr Anderson and I still kept hold of it, but every time I kept hold of it you came up with some excuse in your commentary to explain my victory. Fluke, cheating etc etc, I do what I do to be the champion because I know it pisses little fuckers off like you. I mean I do it to piss that bad Miss Piggy impersonator Vickie Guerrero in the back, I do it to piss those suited and booted queers making decisions about which tie looks good with what shirt. Damn you look like your going to piss those little panties, come on Cole, wheres the big balls now, where are they? I mean just a few moments ago you was on your high horse thinking you had the biggest balls in the world.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Muu16u

Kevin Steen: Michael Cole, you sir thought was the big I motherfucking am, Oh sorry do you not like my language? do I offend you, do you not like when I say, MOTHERFUCKER?? Do you not like it when I say BITCH?!!oooo now that is a nasty word, I would apologise to all the females in attendance, but when could I give a fuck about what anyone thinks, I mean when did I ever care what those fucktards thought. So Cole I see you have a little problem with me, I see that I have done something to personal upset you, I mean is that tears in your eyes? are you gunna cry Cole, are you gunna cry home to your whore of a wife because that big bully called you names? Well your wife may not be available if you know what I mean. So you and your boyfriend Miz have signed this petition any fucker else? Oh yeah AJ Styles and well, I actually couldn't give two shits. Cole I think its times you left this ring, walk back to that announce table with your tail up your ass and shit next to Mr Joey Styles because I want to have a word with our Fucktard Universe, so if you may fucker, leave my fucking ring!!

Michael Cole drops the mic and turns to leave. Cole use his sleeve to wipe away the sweat formed on his brow. He has a sign of relief on his face as he goes to exit the ropes but...........................

Steen walks up behind him turns him around, Cole looks scared as hell, what is in stall for him. Steen starts laughing in his face but then suddenly.........

Boots Cole right in the balls, right in the jewels. The fans go crazy as Cole crumbles and Steen grabs Cole once more and sets him up for the package piledriver. But security are actually quick tonight as they storm down to ring. Steen just pushes Cole through the ropes before they make it to the ring Cole is lay on the floor clutching his testicles. Steen just laughs at security stay around the ring to make sure Steen doesn't do anything else. Steen lifts the mic to his lips to talk again.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   2q16mgj

Kevin Steen: Damn Cole, you was fucking lucky then, I mean you was gunna be dropped on your head asshole and well I might of had to help Styles. I would have to take your job as well as your wife. Anyway thats what you get when you think disrespect me fucker. So all of you and even that swollen balls prick down there thought I was at home. Actually pretty much everyone thought I was at home nursing my wounds, I mean seriously? Why the fuck would I wanna stay at home, why would I be nursing a fucking a wound?? No I heard that I was going to be given the night off for me to recover. I kinda just thought oh hey fuck it, maybe I should stay at home play some xbox and think about what my next move is. So I was sitting there and sitting there and sitting there and you know what?? I got bored as shit. I mean lucky enough I wasn't back in Canada, I was actually in a hotel not far from the arena. So I thought instead of scratching my balls, playing on a bit of Xbox, getting overcharged for food, I would come here, I mean I'd get free catering and we all know ol' Betty is good in catering, well you fucktards won't but my fat ass sure did.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   2h5uoih

Kevin Steen: So I made my way over here, put my shit away and went straight to catering and to my joy it was empty except a whole lot of food to eat. Now I know that I got a bit of a belly on me but hey you can't beat good food. But that's when I saw mincy faggot balls Cole here talking bollocks. But I actually came out to discuss what happened at November to Remember. I said that I would never lose that US championship, I said that I was the best US champion and I was damn fucking right. But the only way I had that title taken from me was because as always Vickie and the stooges in the back like to stack the odds against me. I know this sounds like I am making excuses, well basically I am just saying as it is so listen up. I was put in the middle of a feud between two warring lovers over who has the biggest fucking ego. I mean I became the brunt of their little lovers tiff. So I had my chance to win but I didn't that fucker Shawn kicked my face off and took the win. Well Done Shawn, Well Done. I mean I give you around of applause for beating me. I mean I have held that title for many months and whatever Vickie did I kept it, I destroyed all in my path to keep it. But Shawn before you think I am being "nice", I just gotta tell you, remember the former champ always has that little thing called a rematch clause. So whenever I want my goddamn rematch I should get it, I might have to buy Vickie some food, I mean flowers to get my way but you see what I am saying.

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   169migx

Kevin Steen: Shawn, I will have my rematch, and I know your probably listen backstage or you may hear this on another day. I just want to let you know that when that rematch happens, I will be ready to get my US championship back. I will take it back. It doesn't matter what match we have, Ladder, I will win, Tables, I will win, Steel Cage, I will win any fucking match I will win. If I have to wrestle you, I will show you that I am not called "Mr Wrestling" for no reason and I will out-wrestle you. If I have to beat you up like we are in a local bar then I will, I don't care I will beat you and take back MY United States Championship. Shawn so don't get to comfortable with that title around your waist because I will be readjusting it again to fit my fat ass. So everyone, I gotta leave and get my ass back to catering and see my good friend Vickie to see about that rematch. So Ladies and Gentlemen, lets get readyyyyyyyy tooooooooo Su..........FUCK OFF!!!!!

**Steen drops the mic and flips the bird to fans as he laughs. Steen exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp with a big smile on his face, whilst Cole is crawling back to the announce table.**

Joey Styles: Well there you have it, the very colorful Kevin Steen making his presence here known and his intentions clear. Well and Cole looks like he got his just desserts.

Micahel Cole: Just Desserts, how dare you!!!How dare you!!I was assaulted by that man in an unprovoked attack, I may never be able to have children again. I am going to sue that man and remember everyone look on my twitter feed for that web address and remember #BANSTEENBAN, He should be fire..

**We cut to a video package of the latest XWL DVD "XWL's Most EXTREME Matches!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Awesome promo, Jiggas.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:05 pm

#BANSTEENBAN!!!

And what Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011    XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next