Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011

Go down 
+9
Bronzeh
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
Zander
Austin
Legal
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 pm

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Redemp1

Live From- Paris, France

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  RedemptionelgenericoXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  PyaDp
El Generico Vs Huncio

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptionchrisXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionanderson
Chris Sabin Vs Mr. Anderson

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptioneveXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptiontrish
Eve v Trish Stratus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Redemptionchavoguerrero XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Redemptionaustinaries
Chavo Guerrero Vs Austin Aries

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptionfrightmareXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionuskevin
Frightmare vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  8673
Jack Swagger vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Cla7mXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionmichelle
Gail Kim vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptiontripleh
John Cena vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionaj
Kane Vs AJ Styles

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptionthemizXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Redemptionsheamus
The Miz vs Sheamus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Hwg4aXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptiontruth
John Morrison vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlbreakdownmaryseXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionmadison
Maryse vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionshawnm
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionedge XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlbreakdownxtremeryder
Edge vs Zack Ryder

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlbreakdownlaylael XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionjillian
Layla v Jillian

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XwlredemptiondibiaseXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionjusting
Ted DiBiase vs Justin Gabriel

Last edited by E/T on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 pm

[There’s a captivating pyro display that gets things started on a high note. The music is pumping through the speakers and the crowd is pumped up putting everything they have into their cheers. X…W…L chants are mere background noise while Redemption’s theme is still playing, but once it fades out it’s the dominant sound in the arena, and it’s quite clear that the fans are more than ready for Redemption to get started. The cameras continue to scour the arena zooming in on various signs and merchandise that members in the audience are sporting, and it can be seen that people of all ages and walks of life are in attendance here tonight. Finally things begin to die down a bit and the camera cuts to Michael Cole and Joey Styles at the announce table.]

{Styles}
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Joey Styles and welcome to Redemption! We're live in Paris France this week, and with just one week away from our Halloween special, The Monster Bash, things are sure to be crazy here tonight.

{Cole}
You're not kidding, we've got a blockbuster main-event tonight. These two were once friends, they even racked up quite a few tag-team victories, until one turned on the other and after months of growth between both men, they find themselves at the tail end of a potential World Heavyweight Championship run in their futures.

{Styles}
Justin Gabriel, the fotmer partner of Wade Barrett, will collide with Ted DiBiase tonight, that's our main-event, and after what happened in the end of last week's show, I've heard that Ted is just ecstatic at the opportunity he has tonight. But even more so he's ready to kick some ass after being made a fool of two weeks in a row.

{Cole}
Breakdown's own one half of Lay-Cool, Layla will be joining us for the evening after reaching an agreement to appear on Redemption this week due to what happened last week with Mickie James.

{Styles}
She faces Jillian tonight and that's sure to be a great match. But also for the divas we've got Madison Rayne hot off a victory over Eve last week, challenging Maryse who also is off a hot victory over Trish on last weeks show.

{Cole}
Chris Jericho will look to build himself back up after that controversial loss to Justin Gabriel last week, by facing the heart break kid Shawn Michaels! After being turned on by his friend Triple H, and D-Generation X splitting up before they even could truly start back up, he's bound to have some aggression to let loose. Both Chris and Shawn need a victory tonight, but only one man can get that three count.

{Styles}
Also we'll be seeing the X-treme Champion Zack Ryder, make his first defense by defending against the rated R superstar, Edge! Can Edge defeat the internet sensation, or will Zack Ryder pick up one of his biggest victories here tonight?

[Chavo’s theme hits and the crowd does not waste any time letting loose with near deafening boos. It’s clear there’s no love lost between Chavo and the fans; from physical violence to verbal back and forths, the two parties have definitely had their share of problems and Chavo opening the show isn’t exactly how they wanted this night to start.]

{Cole}
Enough about what we'll see, it seems like Chavo's opening this week show! And would you just look at this blatant show of disrespect being shown by the crowd. I just can’t believe it! They should be ashamed to call themselves XWL fans if they are going to be treating one of the top tier talents like garbage. Would you just listen to this!?

{Styles}
Oh you bet I’m listening Cole, and what I hear is the fans telling Chavo exactly what they think of him. And I can’t help but feel the same way.

{Cole}
They’re hypocrites, they bestow praise upon CM Punk for speaking his mind and saying whatever asinine thing pops into his head because just like sheep they’ve been sucked into his ‘Straight Edge is the only way’ campaign.

{Styles}
CM Punk doesn’t come out here and belittle these people on a weekly basis and then expect them to respect him. It doesn’t work like that…

{Cole}
Why because Chavo hasn’t been a champion? Because he’s been in and out of this company?

{Styles}
You’ve hit the nail on the head, King! Chavo hasn’t done a single memorable thing in the two years he’s been dragging down this company. He had a mediocre feud against Shawn Michaels, a subpar Money In The Bank reign, and now he’s once again faded into the background instead of making this oh so grand comeback he promised. Face it, everything Chavo touches turns to crap, and unless he’s coming out here to announce his retirement, then I don’t want to hear a damn thing he has to say!

{Cole}
So Chavo should just up and announce that he’s leaving just because things aren’t going his way? It doesn’t work like that, Styles. You may be happy going through life being a quitter, but some people actually have respect for themselves.

{Styles}
Well if XWL has a shred of respect for itself or its product, then they won’t allow Chavo to come out here and say whatever it his he’s planning to.

{Cole}
For once I agree with something you say; if Chavo comes out now the ratings have nowhere to go but down from here on out.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  W4jmr

[Chavo finally reveals himself as he steps through the curtain and onto the stage and the negative reaction only intensifies. The look on his face says he means business yet the softness in his eyes tells a different story. While Chavo walks down the ramp he gives the people in the audience a look over as they continue to jeer him. Despite the overwhelming noise flooding the arena, Chavo appears to relatively unfazed. The thoughts swirling through his mind are more than enough to keep him detached from the real world. He steps through the ropes and raises the microphone to his mouth and the deep breath he takes is magnified tenfold as it blares through the speakers.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  BfcGb

{Chavo}
Before I begin I have a little video you all should see, and it’ll serve as a preface to explain why I have decided to come out here tonight.

[A video begins to play on the titantron and the words ‘Two Years Ago’ appears on the bottom of the screen while Mick Foley is shown standing in the ring.]

{Foley}
I was told to come out and talk about last week’s show. See, I got a phone call from ''The Big Boss'', and he told me that Raw is a family show, and apparently the actions of Chavo last week, will not be tolerated by ''The Big Boss''. So that being said, I've come out to inform everyone that Chavo Guerrero is banned from tonight’s show…

Now this whole ''family show'' thing has got me thinking, how can a company called ''X-treme Wrestling League'' be a family show?? So I thought about this for a while and I finally came up with the problem. My boss, told me that ''RAW''is a family show. So as from next week, there is no Raw!

XWL needs to make a change! So starting next week… our new weekly show will be called XWL Breakdown, and it will encourage things like Chavo's actions last week. XWL is going to encourage violence, blood, pain! If the ''Superstars'' in the back can't hack it, then they shouldn't be in this business.

[Foley’s words hang in the air after the video ends and the camera cuts back to Chavo standing in the ring staring intently at the screen.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  JfSfR

[The crowd isn’t booing as heavily as they were before now that curiosity has sunk in. They are now genuinely intrigued about Chavo’s reasoning for showing that video and what it has to do with him being out here tonight. But it seems as though Chavo is still figuring out for himself how he’s going to go about things, and manages to direct his attention away from the screen and back towards the people.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Onh5j

{Chavo}
I often wonder why I even bother with this anymore. Why do I go through the trouble of coming out here every night trying to get you all to see my side of things? I should know better than to get the narrow minded to see things in a new light. I should know better than to expect those who have been fed lies to accept the truth when it is bestowed upon them. And I should damn well know better than to expect sheep to graze in a different pasture once they get settled.

[The boos begin almost immediately and Chavo lets the arm holding the mic fall limply to his side waiting for the crowd to get all the hate out of their system. With such a stern look on his face, one could assume that Chavo’s simply irritated by the interruption, but once again his eyes tell a different story that perhaps he’s feeling more vulnerable than he would like to let on. He waits for an opening in the crowd’s jeers to speak and when he gets it he points over to the titantron and begins speaking again.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  0GHhg

{Chavo}
I dug that video out of the archives because you all need to be reminded of the man that I was two years ago and to remind myself of the man I need to be right now. There was a time when I wouldn’t hesitate to put any one of you in your places. I got violent, blood was shed and things got bad. So much so that XWL had to redefine its entire image in order to accommodate for the behaviors of superstars such as myself. Like it or not the inception of Breakdown and the name Chavo Guerrero will be forever synonymous. I got things rolling and it snowballed until XWL became the company it is today. I will forever have my page in the history books, but that’s not good enough for you people. You hold me…

[Chavo points to himself as he says that but he also pauses mid-sentence without warning. His voice was steadily escalating throughout that last bit and he stopped himself before he lost control. The anger that Chavo seems to be keeping inside of him was starting to seep out and if he had to keep the crowd waiting for his next words while he calmed himself down, then so be it. He took a few deep breaths and began from where he left off with his fingers still pressed firmly against his chest. His voice is much calmer now, and the sudden change in demeanor and now much even tone is a bit menacing.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  QGcoH

{Chavo}
Humph… You hold me to a higher standard the rest of the people in this company. You expect me to do things and achieve milestones that no mortal man could. You’ve put me on a pedestal and now you’re upset with me because I simply cannot be the wrestling god you’ve dreamt I would be. No championships, no respect, that’s the way you people think and operate and that’s exactly why we will never see eye to eye. The ignorance you all display on a weekly basis when it comes to what you think I can do, and what I actually can do is what has caused this wedge to be driven between us.

[‘Chavo Sucks’ chants begin, starting as a low rumble amongst a handful of fans until it seems that nearly all of the thousands in attendance are in on it. Chavo seems shocked at the goings on and does a 360 spin getting a good look at all his doubters and haters.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Gs8Ub

[Chavo shakes his head and runs his hand through his thinning hair as things begin to sink in. What happens next catches the people off guard. It starts out as a chuckle until Chavo just starts laughing hysterically. The chants die down as people as legitimately worried that Chavo has finally snapped.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  U5Seo

{Chavo}
I suck!? I suck!? I’ve been busting my ass for two damn years to prove to you all that you don’t need the crutch of a championship to have your name live on in infamy. But now you all want to downplay everything I’ve done because I refuse to conform and do things your way? You’re all so selfish and egotistical that if someone isn’t kissing your ass every step of the way then you won’t be satisfied. You want wrestlers to believe that they need you to make in this business, and sadly there are those who buy into that. Those are the wrestlers I have no respect for. Those are the men who stop relying on their abilities and instead on the backing and love of the fans. Well, I don’t give a damn if you manage to lug your lazy asses into this place or not. I’ll wrestle in an empty arena if it has to be done; not to mention it wouldn’t be much different than things are now. I’ve wrestled in gyms filled people who appreciated my talents and showed more emotion than you ever will. ¡Ustedes no saben las cosas que he soportado! ¡El dolor, la sangre, todo lo que un luchador tiene que vivir a través de hacer un nombre por sí mismo, que he hecho!

[The crowd is getting noticeably upset as Chavo continues on his verbal tirade, and their boos are on par with Chavo’s spanish rantings. Chavo seems to have forgotten about keeping his cool as his voice continues to rise with every word.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  XYBuH

{Chavo}
I’ve almost lost my wife, my entire family because I spent so many years giving my all to this business, only to get nothing back in return. I’ve watched my two sons grow up through swollen eyes, through pictures and through videos because I was either to hurt to spend any time with them or too far away to make a difference in their lives. But I couldn’t go any longer letting them think that the man they see on television is the man their father really is. The bitter, the hardened warrior they’re seeing is the man you people created. It’s funny… my boys barely even know me, yet I’m doing all of this so that maybe one day they’ll have something to remember me by.

[He begins to chuckle again, but this time it doesn’t escalate into the hysterical laughter as it did before. The mentioning of his children seems to have hit a soft spot with, and the rollercoaster that has been Chavo’s anger has returned to a low point.]

{Chavo}
My boys…

[Chavo takes a deep breath, one of many tonight, as he tries to piece together his thoughts. Once again the crowd doesn’t know how to react. There are those that boo regardless and then there are those who seem to sympathize with Chavo and they keep to themselves.]

{Chavo}
My boys, they’re always asking about you people.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  VHr9J

{Chavo}
They say: ‘Dad why don’t the people like you?’ And I tell them: Because they don’t like the fact that someone has the cojones to stand up to them. They don’t like the fact that someone is trying to get to the top without their backing. I tell them that you’re nothing but bullies who can’t stand to hear me speak the truth out here and you‘d much rather live in ignorance. But then they ask questions that are a little harder to answer like: ‘Dad, why didn’t you want to fight Bret Hart?’ And I tell them: Because he wasn’t good enough. Or they’ll ask: ‘Dad, why couldn’t you beat Edge?’ And I tell them: Because I wasn’t good enough.

[Chavo repeats that last part again, almost as if trying to get himself to believe what he just said.]

{Chavo}
I wasn’t good enough.

[The crowd did pop at the mention of Bret Hart’s name. The man who was scheduled to compete against Chavo at Eye for an Eye until Chavo walked out on him. The legend hasn’t been seen since and it can only be assumed that he returned home to his family.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  EYOFM

{Chavo}
Bret and I were supposed to go one on one in this ring, until I smartened up and backed down. Bret is well past his time, and beating him in front of his loyal following would have done nothing to get my career where I need it to be. I can only hope that Bret isn’t somewhere planning another in-ring return, because that would be a mistake. And what’s disturbing is that you all were there every step of the way boosting his ego until even he believed he had a chance against me. I mean did you really think Bret Hart could beat me?

[The crowd’s cheers are all the answer Chavo needs. It may not be certain whether the people really believe Bret Hart still has it, but they did make it clear they have zero faith in Chavo. Once again as Chavo speaks his voice has that eerie calm to it, and after everything it appears Chavo may be slowly building his confidence back up.]

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  ZJZbA

{Chavo}
I’m not going to promise you or warn you about the Chavo era that this company will inevitably go through, because no matter how much you prepare for it, you will never be ready for it. That’s because you will never accept the fact that I’m destined to do big things here. Two years have passed but the mission, the feelings, my skills… nothing has changed. Nothing accept for the talent around me. I’ve learned the hard way that in my absence people have only gotten better and the battle for the top spot has only gotten more intense. I may be 1-2 since returning but when you add that up I’ll get the three seconds I need to secure a win and get this train rolling again. I’m not naïve enough to guarantee a victory, that’s a rookie mistake. I am man enough to know that I’m not going down without a fight, and win or lose you better believe that you’ll be hearing my music the next week as I get ready to do this all again. It may be a quick climb to the top, or it may be the hardest thing I’ve had to do in my life, but I will scale that mountain. Disbelievers will become fans, but I’ll never forget times like this when you showed me no respect. I’ll never forget moments like this when I was the only one that had faith in Chavo Guerrero.

[Chavo appears to end it there as his theme hits and even though they weren’t as strong as they were earlier, the boos are still audible. Chavo steps through the ropes and makes his way up the ramp his walk filled with a little more swagger than it was before. Chavo still doesn’t seem to be all there, but he believes in himself, and that’s all that matters. Suddenly he pauses at the top of the ramp and speaks into the mic once again.]

{Chavo}
No matter what happens…

[His words are drowned out by his music but it’s quickly cut off so that Chavo can say whatever it is he plans to. With his back still facing the ring and the people, Chavo speaks again and this time he can be heard clearly.]

{Chavo}
No matter what happens, I won’t give up and I’ll never quit. I will fight to the end. ¡Viva la raza!

[Chavo drops the mic and this is taken as a cue for his theme music to start up again. He doesn’t turn around to face the crowd and continues to make his way backstage. The camera moves about the arena as the people are left buzzing in Chavo’s wake. The camera zooms in on one sign that says ‘Chavo Guerrero’ with an ‘X’ over Guerrero as the screen fades to black and XWL heads to a commercial break.]

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Just when I thought I'd catch a break as Jillian. Not even mad tho, come at me E/T. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Pats facing admins?=fairest matches ever minus all of Davids matches and Shuggz and Red and Zander and Sem and Ash and Gaz matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Dude Krzy that promo was fucking epic. Funny thing is I didn't check Redemption or know that you promoed already when I said that I'll review your promo but am glad that I did because HOLY SHIT!

"I am man enough to know that I’m not going down without a fight, and win or lose you better believe that you’ll be hearing my music the next week as I get ready to do this all again"

That line was my favorite by far. Judging from your "Need Tips" threads you have been losing matches but still make great promos every week and that line embodies that which was so cool to read. Also love how this promo works perfectly as an open because it ties together with the whole theme as of late. Great stuff man, way to open Redemption!
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

***Redemption returns from a commercial break and is in a poorly lit room with an empty chair. After a few seconds of silence, footsteps are heard. A shadowy figure makes his way onscreen and sits in the chair. The second he sits down, the lights turn on. The shadowy figure is none other than one of XWL's newest superstars Michael McGillicutty.***

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty1

McGillicutty: For those of you who don't know who I am, allow me to introduce my self... I am Michael McGillicutty. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am the grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig and the son of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig. Both of which were great champions in their own right. You know what that means... that means I'm a third generation superstar, one of the few in this company. And that, in turn, means I'm better than most of the roster.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty2

McGillicutty: But that's besides the point. The reason I asked for this time is to put the superstars of Redemption on notice. I'm not here to make friends... I'm here to make money and win championships. I know I can out-wrestle anybody on the roster and you can bet that I'm going to use that to my advantage. With that being said, I am not cocky... I am just confident in my abilities.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty3

McGillicutty: You see I'm not the usual wrestler. I know that I'm not going to be a world champion anytime soon but I know I'm going to get there eventually. What a lot of people fail to realize is that it takes time and dedication to win any championship, let alone the world title. And what do you know, I've got a lot of time, as well as dedication. I am cold, I am calculating, I am talented, I am smart, and the list goes on and on.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty4

McGillicutty: But for now, like most guys. I have to start at the bottom, and work my way to the top. I plan on becoming the fastest rising star this company has ever seen. My goal is to get people to remember the name... Michael McGillicutty.

***After a short pause, McGillicutty begins to speak again***

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty5

McGillicutty: Next week marks my debut in XWL. After I go to war with that unlucky soul, the dust will settle, and I will get my hand raised as the victor. Call it what you want, whether it's overconfidence or arrogance, I call it foreshadowing the events that will ensue next week and every other week that follows on Redemption. Next week will mark the beginning of... The Genesis of McGillicutty.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  McGillicutty6

McGillicutty: Before I go I just got one more thing to say to the superstars on both Redemption and Breakdown...

***McGillicutty leans forward and looks into the camera with a serious face***

McGillicutty: Fear... the McGillicutter.

***With that being said, McGillicutty rises to his feet and leaves the room without saying another word. After a few more seconds of awkward silence, Redemption goes to a commercial break.***
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xtremetitle
Extreme Rules Match
X-Treme Title
XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptionedge XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlbreakdownxtremeryder
Edge vs Zack Ryder (c)

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Yo Legal, I enjoyed that promo man. (Even though it pains me to see someone else as McGillicutty.) It was a nice quick read, and I hope you keep playing off the fact that he's a third generation superstar because few can claim that. Also, I liked the confidence McGillicutty had throughout the promo, and I do hope you have a good showing in your debut so it doesn't kill your momentum.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 pm

As soon as Redemption comes back from a commercial break, the cameras take us backstage in front of the entrance to the arena. The cameraman seems to be placed there ready to catch whoever is about to walk in, before you know it the door begins to open and some idle chit chat between a man and female softens as the door fully opens. In walks Ted DiBiase Jr, rolling his suitcase behind him, and an additional suitcase with his other hand. He places one of the suitcases in the corner, stops just at the entrance still holding the door open, where Maryse walks through smiling at Ted. The two spot the cameras and Ted gives Maryse a quick hug, they pull away a few seconds later, he hands her one of the suitcases and she then waves at him and says "I'll see you later" before walking away. Ted then walks towards the cameraman figuring they're there for him.

Cameraman: Hey Ted, how are you tonight?

Ted DiBiase: Hey, I'm alright, a bit sore from last week, and slightly jet lagged, but what else is new there.

He laughs lightly.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xrnu4

Cameraman: Yeah, that flight here was really something huh?

Ted DiBiase: I'll say! Flew in first class, and I still couldn't get a wink of sleep, I guess everyone in XWL goes on Dream Street but me!

Cameraman: Funny stuff, so listen man would you mind answering a few questions? After what happened last week, Vickie's main priority was for us to catch you as soon as you walked in to get your thoughts on what occurred, and what you feel about some things.

Ted DiBiase: Uh, sure, I got some spare time so why not, just don't try not to take too long, I've got a DiBiase Posse Party to attend! No more catering for me, I'm living the good life with all the hot dogs and hamburgers a guy could want!

Cameraman: Well that gives me my first question, what is a DiBiase Posse Party? We've heard that mentioned over your twitter account, and numerous names backstage have heard you say it from time to time as well.

Ted DiBiase: You see, it's like tailgating!

Cameraman: Care to explain for those at home who might not know what that is?

Ted DiBiase: At football games usually people get to the arena early, and to pass the time by they have little gatherings in the parking lot. Grills in the back of your cars, trucks, or trailers! There's music, there's food, and I mean LOTS of food, and people just have a god time. That's what a DiBiase Posse Party is. My fans if they want can throw one, I'll show up as soon as I can, and I'll sign autographs and really do what they want until I've got to head back into the arena for the show.

Cameraman: That's bringing fan interaction to a whole new level.

Ted DiBiase: You have no idea! It's pretty awesome though, and I've even made it into a little contest. Whoever can throw the biggest, and I mean BIGGEST DiBiase Posse Party, will get get tickets for the whole family for next years Final Stand event!

Cameraman: You must really love your fans.

Ted DiBiase: It's like I've said before, they like me for me, so what more could a goofball like me ask for?

Cameraman: Very understandable, so let's discuss last week, you come out for the main-event, you join commentary, which Vickie herself was impressed by, but then the end happens, and well first what's your thoughts now having been a few days since your initial reaction?

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Ihp12

Ted DiBiase: It hasn't changed, I cannot believe Justin actually seemed proud of that win. It's incredibly cowardly to even resort to such a tactic. He's supposed to be in the running to be number one contender to the biggest prize in this company, yet he takes shortcuts like that? I've known Gabriel for a while here, it's obvious history is there, we've clashed a good bit throughout this past year, and to me it's just disappointing to see someone as talented as he is resort to underhanded ways of winning a match.

Cameraman: Let's talk about what happened after that match. You left your place at the commentary table, you tried to get referee to change his decision, to inform him of what you saw, but after he wouldn't listen to reason, you then went to help Chris Jericho up. Which of course confused a lot of people given the fact that he's not exactly the most liked man around here. Then to make matters worse, he took your kindness as an opportunity, for the second week in a row, to lay you out. So care to shed any light on why you decided to help him up, and more importantly, how you feel about his recent cheapshots to you?

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  MbxFF

Ted DiBiase: Well if you want me to be honest with you, it's pissing me off very much...For one, what does a pointless attack like that actually do? Oh wow, you can attack someone when they're trying to help you, or you can attack someone from behind, that makes you a real big man! Now Jericho, I've tried my damnedest to be this nice, respectful, and considerate superstar despite knowing I'll be facing two of the biggest prissiest bitches in this company! Hey you wanna throw down I'll gladly meet you any place, any time, and we can do this, doesn't have to be at The Monster Bash, I'll happily give either one of you your ass whooping early! Is that really how you handle yourself now Chris? Once this living legend that superstars aspired to be like, and now you're just this annoying man that won't stop spouting off every big word he's ever seen in a dictionary. I try to do you a favor, I try to right the wrong put upon you last week, and instead of being a stand up kind of guy like you used to be, you decide to attack the one man that was trying to help you. These fans don't give a damn about you, why else do you think you're almost boo'd out of the building every time you're seen. They didn't care that you got cheated, hell I'll bet ninety percent of the locker room didn't give a rat's ass either. I try to do the right thing, and you do the wrong thing! And trust me Chris, that was the wrong thing...Do you know why? First off, I know I can't see you right now, but wipe that smug little smirk off your face because we all know you're just in your locker room right now letting everything I say pass through that hollow head of yours.

He pauses looking dead into the camera lens, you can tell he means business just by looking at him.

Ted DiBiase: You made the decision to attack me last week, and the week before, I let the first time slide, however the second time, you're not getting off so easily. I dare you to try and attack me one more time, I double dog dare you. Because the very moment you even think about it, you'll be knocked on your ass!

Cameraman: Wow! Now that's definitely a side of you that's not too often seen.

Ted DiBiase: What can I say, just because I'm obsessed with Monopoly, hang out with a girl who cheated on me with the the Chippendale's chipmunk, and love to talk with accents at the most random of times, doesn't mean that if you push me, I won't push back. I like to joke around, but don't you Jericho, or you Justin, or anyone else think for even a second that I'll be made into a joke.

Cameraman: I really don't even know what to say, some people may forget you also have an aggressive side of you under that soft exterior you proudly show off every week.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  OxuE9

Ted DiBiase: It takes a lot to make me angry, but when I get angry, I make the Hulk look like a little kitten.

Cameraman: Anyways, my next question is regarding your match tonight...

Ted DiBiase: Ah, who's the lucky little devil that gets to face me?

Cameraman: Interestingly enough, Justin Gabriel.

A huge smile forms on his face.

Ted DiBiase: Well I'll be...That sounds like mighty good booking to me!

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  BWWIg

Cameraman: So you're happy?

Ted DiBiase: Oh I'm ecstatic, any time I get Gabriel alone in that ring, it's always a fun time. We haven't faced much since my rivalry with Wade ended, so I can't wait.

Cameraman: Do you have anything to say to him incase he's waiting right now?

Ted DiBiase: Not really, well...One thing, maybe two...Gabriel, just because I tore into Jericho a bit much a minute or so ago, doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. You've quite possibly annoyed me more than anyone in this company. Once good friends, great tag-team partners, then you turn on me, became Wade's personal bitch, and during such time I handed you your ass on many occasions. Currently I'm probably more annoyed than ever at you, for a number of a reasons... Reason number one, you've got a hell of a lot of talent in that body of yours, yet you take more shortcuts than a family on a road trip. Reason number two, much like Jericho you turn your nose up at the fans and act like you're better than them at every chance you get. You say you earn your opportunities around here, but buddy, your definition of earned must differ from mine. Because earning something means you've achieved something fairly, which my friend is not something you've ever done! Hell, you brag about being United States Champion, that sure worked out well huh? Wade practically gave you the damn belt, and you fail to hold onto it for over a month! That's another reason I just cannot stand you! You boast about meaningless success, I'll bet all the money in my wallet that as soon as a microphone reaches your mouth tonight, you'll brag about your "victory" over Jericho last week. That's one thing I can say about Chris, that I can't say about you. Despite Jericho being a complete conceded moron currently, he's at least earned all of his accomplishments the right way. He hasn't had to have anyone hand him them on a silver platter.

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  JBVvt

Ted DiBiase: However all of that doesn't matter tonight, it doesn't matter if you like me, I like you, or if we all love each other with sunshine and rainbows. You're facing me tonight, not some pushover, not some coward, I'll stand right in your face and not back down...I expect the same from you. Another thing I want to say to you. That little stunt you pulled with Jericho last week, now that's over and done with, I'm over it...Tonight, I'm just going to tell you now, you won't do the same to me. You can try, you can pull my tights, you can put your feet on the ropes, but it's not going to stop me from kicking your ass and dropping you on that mat for a three count. My feet won't be on the ropes, I won't be pulling your tights, I'll show you how you're supposed to win a match. So good luck Justin, because should you attempt to cheat me, you're going to need all the luck in the world to escape that ass whooping that follows.

Cameraman: Things are certainly heating up between you three, my final question is regarding your triple threat match at The Monster Bash. You, Justin, and Chris will collide in a triple threat no disqualification match, where the winner walks out the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Do you think you can leave The Monster Bash as number one contender, and if so do you think you can finally realize that dream of becoming World Heavyweight Champion?

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  MbxFF

Ted DiBiase: It's been a long road for me...And without getting all sappy and all, I'm just going to say yes I do. I want this more than anything else, ever since that Buried Alive match with The Undertaker, it's just been priority to me. Because I'm not doing it just for me, my fans are the best fans in the world, The DiBiase Posse has been behind me since I can remember, and it's time I make them proud. We need gold and I intend to make that happen. But that's next week, tonight I face Justin Gabriel, I'm not going to take him lightly, I know what he can do, so I guess I better show him what mean monopoly player is capable of too!

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xrnu4

He ends with a smile before the cameras fade away sending us to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

*Redemption cuts backstage to the locker room of everyone's favorite asshole friend Ted DiBiase*

[Ted] What are you doing he--

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  1318959821623

*R-Truth leaves the room as Redemption cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Ted Promo

Nice Promo David, good way to start it with that mini backstage like entrance. Liked how you started off funny and explained the DiBiase Party then got serious when speaking about Jericho vs. Gabriel last week and the aftermath. I liked a lot of the lines you had throughout the promo especially "I like to joke around, but don't you Jericho, or you Justin, or anyone else think for even a second that I'll be made into a joke." Gonna be interesting to see if Gabriel and/or Jericho respond in their promo...

R-Truth and Ted DiBiase Backstage Promo

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Ym-credit-rating-c_1006023c
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Zander wrote:
*Redemption cuts backstage to the locker room of everyone's favorite asshole friend Ted DiBiase*

[Ted] What are you doing he--

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  1318959821623

*R-Truth leaves the room as Redemption cuts to commercial*

Promo of the year.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Xwlredemptiontripleh
John Cena vs Triple H

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Someone should totally bump this to second page so the epic of epicest promo can be posted. coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

RCP wrote:
Someone should totally bump this to second page so the epic of epicest promo can be posted. coffee

no u whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

*Rob Van Dam's theme song hits, and the crowd begins to chant "R-V-D, R-V-D". Rob Van Dam stands the top of the ramp, the crowd chanting his name, and he does the R-V-D taunt. RVD begins to talk his way down the ramp!!!*

[Joey Styles]
Oh my god it's Rob Van Dam! Just the man a lot of these fans wanted to see!

[Michael Cole]
And you can just tell by the reaction, I just don't get why they like him so much but not The Miz!

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Rvdpromopic

*RVD high fives some fans, and even signs an autograph as the ringside fans go crazy for Mr. XWL himself.*

[Joey Styles]
Well, that was nice. That probably just made whatever little kid that is's dream come true!

[Michael Cole]
You're gonna make me sick...

*RVD hops into the ring and jumps around abit to the crowds approval, and then he requests a microphone which is quickly handed to him. Rob Van Dam gets the mic and raises it up high as to begin speaking.*

[[Rob Van Dam]]
Last week here on Redemption, I promised to all of you that I would not lose to Kevin Steen. And that, I am truly sorry I did not do, you see, it wasn't my ability that failed me. It was my misjudgment about how slow Steen really was. As you may have noticed, during the match I went for a kick from the top rope at one point which completely missed Steen. You see, I thought that Steen would be where I was kicking, but apparently his slow lard ass couldn't get there! So when I dove off that top rope, putting my body on the line, Ultimately it ended up costing me the match when I wasn't 100 percent the rest of the way. But I will make my impact here felt, it just didn't happen last week. I'll guarantee that I won't lose to Kane the way I lost to Kevin Steen, and I will not lose tonight here to Jack Swagger. Just so you know Kevin Steen, I've lost every bit of respect I have for you. I used to at least respect you as a wrestler, but now after you capitalized on something that shouldn't have happened, in my eyes you're not worthy of the United States Championship.

[Joey Styles]
Right or wrong, that certainly was a bold statement made by Rob Van Dam. I for one am a fan of Kevin Steen... Even though he's really only a fan of himself.

[Michael Cole]
Oh shutup, you're all just wasting my time! I want The Miz! I want CM Punk! Hell I even want Ted DiBiase as long as this guy will go away!

*RVD stares intently into the crowd, about ready to continue.*

[[Rob Van Dam]]
And that's why I want to challenge for the United States Championship, I don't care when, where, under what match type, or whatever. I just want a match for the United States Championship. Because after what Kevin Steen called "pushing him to his limits" and I call "RVD making one mistake", I could have easily beat him, and anyone with two eyes here saw it. And then there's another man I wanted to speak about here tonight... Well let me stop myself, there's a few men I want to get in detail about other than Kevin Steen. The first of course, is none other than Mr. Anderson, XWL's #1 Contender for the United States Championship. Well Anderson, you're not suit to be a champion. And I may have no respect for Kevin Steen, but you're another story. You're not deserving of the opportunity you have at Monster Bash. And the sad part is, everyone knows it. I should be in your place right now, I should be next up to become United States Champion! It should be me! I'm the King of Hardcore itself, I built ECW with my own two hands. I've won titles, awards, you name it, and I've won it before. Except... Of course the United States Championship. Anderson, you haven't done what I have, you haven't won the kinds of matches I have, you haven't earned the title of Mr. XWL. Or am I wrong? Did you do any of the things I have? No, no, I'm right. So why is it YOU getting the title shot and not me? I bet it's because Kevin Steen is afraid of a true fight! He even said that I pushed him to his limits, and he's afraid I'd push him past his limits and connect with the Five Star Frog Splash followed by RVD walking out a champion!

[Joey Styles]
I'm not quite sure RVD is right... I don't think that's why he's not in the title match. But I must admit if he was to be in the title match, that is a match I'd pay to see!

[Michael Cole]
I only pay to see matches The Miz or someone who can actually wrestle are in. coffee

*The fans begin to chant "R-V-D" again. And R-V-D takes some time to admire the chants.*

[[Rob Van Dam]]
Hell, just about 8 or so months back, I was the big man at Final Stand. Not only winning the X-Treme Championship, but I also won a Money in the Bank match. Anderson there's no way you'd ever go that far with your career, no way you'd do what I've done. There's just no way. And as a matter of fact, your name doesn't deserve to come out of my mouth, so I'm moving on to the next man I want to talk about. And that man, is none other than Jack Swagger.

[Joey Styles]
Oh wow... RVD really has no respect for either the #1 Contender, OR the United States Champion! How can he go around only thinking he's good?

[Michael Cole]
He's just lieing to himself, to try and make himself feel better. When in reality he along with everyone else knows The Miz is the true best wrestling in the world.

[[Rob Van Dam]]
Swagger, in all honesty, I'm glad we're having a match tonight. Because you're someone I've always wanted to wreste.... But not quite for the right reasons. You see Swagger, all these people here, they don't cheer you because they actually like you. If you'd take a closer look we have Security instructing them to cheer you. And if I were you, I'd instruct them not to because I'd rather not get cheered at all than have to stoop to a level that low. But maybe that's just who you are, Swagger. You're just low in general. Trying to pick a fight against John Morrison, someone who you thought would be an easy target because he recently lost a huge matchup with Kurt Angle. But when Morrison put up a fight, you're starting to get scared. So you requested a match with me because you think I'm losing momentum too after losing to Kevin Steen. Well Swagger, you're not exactly the greatest right now yourself. You haven't done anything worth talking about in months, ever since you lost the United States Championship. You want everyone here to buy into you being an "All American-American", but what these people fail to realize, is that you're an "All American" in Amateur Wrestling... AMATEUR wrestling. It's called amateur for a reason, Jack. In proffessional wrestling people actually get hurt, lives are damaged, anything can happen. While Amateuer Wrestling is two men rolling around the floor groping each other! Jack, just say I didn't tell you when I hit the 5-Star Frog Splash later tonight and take you down a peg.

[Joey Styles]
Well we'll just have to see about that! But I certainly will be watching that match later tonight, both RVD and Swagger have so much to prove, but who will prove anything?

[Michael Cole]
The Miz will prove why he's so great when he wins his match later tonight!

[[Rob Van Dam]]
Moving on. Alright, this next man is probably someone you didn't expect me to talk about, being CM Punk. CM Punk, I can't believe you still have a fan base! I mean, dude, seriously? You going over to Breakdown to compete in the Main Event is almost like flat out telling the Redemption fans you're too good for their show! Whatever man, if people want to like you still then that's there problem, but I couldn't just let your disrespect to the fans here of XWL Redemption go without a word.

[Joey Styles]
Well... CM Punk IS CM Punk.

[Michael Cole]
But he's certainly not The Miz. coffee

*Rob Van Dam now starts to laugh a little bit, before continuing.*

[[Rob Van Dam]]
Ah, almost forgot about this man. The Big Red Machine, Kane. I can't think of a better person to talk about last. Kane we've had our history, we've had our moments, but that's o nly going to grow, because when you step into the ring with me at Monster Bash, YOU'LL be the one stepping into hell, no, not me, but you. Kane, I want you to know, when we step into that ring, there's no holding back. I will unleash as much hell as I can on you, and I want you to do the same back. I want to put on a hell of a match, because after all I've fought you through, there's no way I want the match of the Pay Per View to not be the most enjoyable match on the card. I want every fan here to enjoy watching me beat the living hell out of you, and to enjoy me pinning your back to the mat for the three count. I don't care if weapons are allowed or not, I'll still use them. I'm Extreme no matter what, and I'll always be that way. So Kane, you may be the Devil's Favorite Demon, but you might wanna start praying to god because that's the only man who can save you from....

*Rob Van Dam does his signature taunt while saying his own name.*

ROB VAN DAM!

*Redemption then heads to a short hype video for our Upcoming United States Championship match set for Monster Bash, featuring the champion, Kevin Steen vs. The Challenger, Mr. Anderson!

Last edited by RCP on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm

TBK Jerry wrote:
RCP wrote:

no u whistle
Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

E/T wrote:
RCP wrote:

No U
Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

lol and David's No u got tops ftw :L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 pm

You guyz stole the topz from me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 am

RCP wrote:

I gave you it back hug
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 am

Wow, Zander's a pretty cool guy. No one else would do such a thing for us little people.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Wow, Zander's a pretty cool guy. No one else would do such a thing for us little people.

I am the voice of the people who no one listens to us flag
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Vintage David, holding people down.

Wait.... poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Zander wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:

#JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Penguin wrote:
Vintage David, holding people down.

Wait.... poker face

poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Zander wrote:
RCP wrote:

I gave you it back hug

hug

Zander wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011    XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next