Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011

Go down 
+11
TheFilthParade
Alan
Kid118118
Jonguin
Brandon
Bang
Bronzeh
Zander
#NOTSEME
Austin
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemp1

Live From- Detroit, Michigan

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptionsting
Mr. Fn Vs Sting

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 N1hdzXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptionseanohaire
Drew McIntyre Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptionkharmaXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionlita
Kharma Vs Lita

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptionsincaraXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptionroderickstron
Sin Cara vs ROderick Strong

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 RedemptionajstylespXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionpunk
AJ Styles vs Punk

Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptionchrisXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 RedemptionkurtangleXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionedge
Chris Sabin vs Kurt Angle Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 PzjXShXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionkofi
The Miz Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen
Ted Dibiase vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptiontysonkidd
Tyler Black Vs Tyson Kidd

Divas Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 HjTFQ
Michelle McCool & Daffney Vs Melina & Kelly Kelly

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptionjeffhXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionkane
Jeff Hardy vs Kane

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptionjusting
Alberto Del Rio Vs Justin Gabriel

Last edited by E/T on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm

*XWL Redemption opens to a video package highlighting the majority of the “Unforgiven” Pay-Per-View event which was a big hit. But it mainly focuses on The Rock throughout the match as he worked his way through all of his opponents to become World Champion. The video is followed up by it's usual opening video.*

*We then cut to the jam packed arena as the opening pyrotechnics go off, the fans cheer.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Rawpyro1

*The camera pans across the sea of fans as a variety of signs are shown, we then head to the broadcast booth where Joey Styles and newly signed Michael Cole. Joey doesn't look too happy, but he carries on.*

Joey Styles- Ladies and Gent-

Michael Cole- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to Redemption! My name is Michael Cole!

*Joey looks at the camera with no expression.*

Joey Styles- Is this guy for real?

*The fans boo as Cole gets up out of his seat and bows for the crowd, he picks up a microphone that is on the announcers table and takes off his headset.*

Joey Styles- What the hell are you doing? You're a commentator, get back here!

Michael Cole- Can I have your attention please?

*Cole walks up the steps and gets into the ring, the fans greet him with boo's but he ignores them and begins to talk.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 MvZL5

Michael Cole- Welcome. Welcome to the new era in XWL! The era of Michael Cole! For as long as this company has been together you've had your matches commentated by the most dull people in the history of this business, but no more!! Michael Cole is here to save the day so it's time for you to hop along the Cole-Train and join me as we show appreciation to the saviour of commentary.

*The camera shows Joey holding his head in shame at what Cole is doing, the fans boo even further towards Cole.*

Michael Cole- Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole!... Come on, Cole Miners, cheer along with me! Cole! Cole!

*Cole gets the message when he notices that not a single fan in the building is cheering his name along with him.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 H044v

Michael Cole- Don't worry, I know you'll get the hang of it soon. You must all be so shocked that I have finally arrived in XWL! Now I know you still have to deal with those two dinosaurs Lawler and JR over on Breakdown but you can always tune into Redemption to get your weekly dose of Michael Cole and Joey Styles, calling the action the way it should be done. Together we'll make a super team that will be a force to reckoned with in the ranks of sports commentary, that's right!

Joey Styles- ...A super team? A frickin' super team?!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 R7naU

Michael Cole- But it's true to be said from now on there is one head commentator, and that's me. I'm the voice of Redemption! No wait, scratch that.. I'm the voice of XWL! That has a ring to it I must say, and I promise to deliver the very best commentary possible the only way I can. I promise to help bring you the most hard hitting interviews before and after matches do YOU the people can get all of the XWL they need. Think of me as a wrestling equivalent of Ron Burgundy.

Joey Styles- Did he actually just say that?

Michael Cole- And to start off the show why don't we kick it off the right way! Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm XWL Redemption welcome to my close and personal friend. The Miz!

*The theme song of The Miz plays as the fans boo, most of the boo's from the fact that he was introduced as a close and personal friend of Michael Cole. Miz walks out onto the stage wearing a suit, he looks none too happy after his open challenge at Unforgiven bombed as he lost to Breakdowns D'Angelo Dinero.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 KDYLO

*He walks down to the ring with a determined look, meanwhile Michael Cole gets back to the announcers table.*

Michael Cole- What a way to kick off the show! Oh boy, they loved me. What a great crowd, and to make things better here comes The Miz!

Joey Styles- Last night Miz had an open challenge which was accepted by the redebuting Pope D'Angelo Dinero who defeated Miz in a clean sweep.

Michael Cole- Oh please, Joey. This is what really happened, I saw this on the monitors on the back. The referee fast counted Miz! I'm telling you, it was a sham. Miz needs a rematch.

Joey Styles- Whatever you say, Cole..

*Miz reaches the ring as he stares at the people in the front row, specifically a sign that a teenage girl is holding that reads “Miz is Awesome Awful!” He just smirks and gets into the ring, he picked up a microphone that was on the steps. The music stops playing, the fans begin to boo The Miz.*

Michael Cole- What is wrong with these people?! Do they not know who is in the ring right now?

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 3VXoI

The Miz- What you people witnessed last night, was a travesty... I had “The Pope” beaten time and time again but the referee kept on slow counting me, now I don't know why he did that. Maybe it's because he's jealous of me, I mean, who wouldn't want to be the personification of being Awesome? But the fact of the matter is I lost, I lost on the night that was supposed to be my moment, my time to shine, Unforgiven was supposed to be MY Turning Point! Pope, I know you're watching just like all of the other poor excuses of wrestlers over there on Breakdown. Because you have nothing else to do but watch the superior show because Breakdown is a failure, I will get my revenge for Unforgiven, you can count on that.

*The fans begin to chant “Pope! Pope! Pope!” over and over to try and get to The Miz but he just shakes his head and continues on.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 UeOJY

The Miz- Last night was just another example of how lowly people backstage thinking of me, the crook referee doesn't even respect me enough to officiate my match properly and do his job. It's things like last night that have brought me to my breaking point, it's time for things to change. I've been in XWL for longer than you people think, sure I opened up to the business through a TV show but there's nothing wrong with that. I've been here longer than the likes of Alberto Del Rio, RVD, Sheamus. And it's people like them who have been skyrocketed as XWL's poster boys, I've been here longer than them. I've worked my ass of just as much as them, what's wrong with me? Is it because I was a reality TV star? Huh?! Why am I treated like a different kind of human being just for what I accomplished before joining XWL! This is my lifelong dream and this company has done nothing for me! And I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being shunned backstage, I'm sick of being laughed at for trying to be taken seriously, I'm sick of having to get changed in a different locker room. Because “I don't have the respect of the boys. Miz, you need to earn the respect of the boys to get your name across around here!” *Miz talks in a nerdy voice, mocking whoever has said it.*

Joey Styles- Well, just like any other company you've got to work your way up...

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 OHauD

The Miz- Nobody respects me, not the fans, the backstage workers, any other wrestlers, hell, even the ring crew. Because for a long time they've all been expecting me to just up and leave, and go back to MTV because I don't have “it” Well let me tell you all right now, I have “it”. I was born with “it” Because I was born to be a wrestler, and this is my destiny! All my dues are paid off, I've worked my way to get where I am. Yet people like Chris Jericho and The Rock and RVD are just trying to hold onto their main event spots so they can get all the glory. Let me tell you something about the carny world of professional wrestling, all they care about is themselves! They don't care about you people as long as they get their big fat paycheck at the end of the week, I on the other hand have a passion for this business. I thrive to prove them wrong, I came out here week in week out doing my best and it got me nowhere. I tried to be nice backstage, I really did, I showed respect and showed up on time and did everything I was told and it got me nowhere. So now I'm going to take the respect that I deserve! And there's not a single thing any of you can do it, this is my revolution and it will not be stopped.

*Everyone is overly sick and tired of Miz' going on and on at this point, but of course the only person enjoying it is Michael Cole who is seemingly the founder of The Miz fanclub, and the only member.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 OwWJI

The Miz- ...November 8th, 2009. I finally had my big chance to prove myself when I had an X-Treme Title match. I won that match, and I bet every person in this arena has forgotten about it already. You wanna know why? Mick Foley. I came back out after my match to celebrate my title win and Mick Foley appears on the titantron and makes me defend the title not thirty minutes after I won it! I was fatigued and hurt, that was a 100% sign of bad ownership. I lost my one and only XWL title that night for no good reason, to this day Mick Foley hasn't even apologized for it. He's the bad guy in this story, not me. I bet all “the boys” thought that was gonna be it for me, I bet they thought I'd take my ball and go home. But I didn't, I sucked it up and trained harder than I ever could and it still got me no opportunities because I was being ignored. I finally felt accomplished, like all of my hard work had paid off. But then it felt like my heart had been ripped out by the hands of Mick Foley and Mr. Fn, that's just a grudge I can not let go.

Michael Cole- Miz is such an inspiration for talking about all of this to his dear fans, this is beautiful.

Joey Styles- Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick! Fans, I apologize for the lack of entertainment and/or wrestling on tonights broadcast so far.

Michael Cole- You're just jealous of Miz, Joey. You'll never amount to as much as him!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 KIsf5

The Miz- My passion to be here is much much stronger than anyone elses in this company and I will not give up until I am standing tall as the World Heavyweight Champion! Tonight you see the debut of a new Miz, a more aggressive and determined Miz, a Miz who won't take no for an answer. And it all starts with you Kofi, you come out here clapping your hands trying to put on a show for the little kiddies, trying to be someone you're not and getting them to look up to you. Tonight I'll put an end to that and one step at a time I will achieve my goals, and soon enough.. The Chris Jericho's, The Evan Bourne's, The CM Punk's. All of the top tier superstars in XWL will soon have one thing in common, they are not, and will never be as good as me. They can't hold a candle to me, and that's a fact!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 AUC6w

The Miz- My goal as of this moment is to get my hands on The United States Championship, I don't care what it takes or how many people I have to beat. I will do it, nothing can stop me when I'm this focused. Kurt Angle, I know you have your sights set on The United States Title, you whine and complain about losing it. “Waaaah! I broke my neck, Waaaah! This could be my last run in the ring” You know who gives a damn? NOBODY! If you dare get in my path to glory I will gladly put you out for good with a single Skull Crushing Finale. It's time to prove you all wrong, that I can and will make it in this company. The cold hard reality check is here that The Miz is making his mark, Hall of Famer in the making! None of you can deny it..

Because I'm The Miz...

And I'mmmmmmm!

AWESOME!

*Miz' theme song plays yet again as the fans boo The Miz louder than they boo'd him when he came out, he throws his microphone down to the mat and makes a sharp exit from the ring. Michael Cole is shown standing up out of his seat and clapping for Miz, urging any nearby fans to clap with him but of course it doesn't work.*

Joey Styles- Very strong and determined words from The Miz, it seems like a fire has been lit under him bigtime.

Michael Cole- You can say that again Joey! The Miz knows what's right and wrong in this business and it's up to him to guide XWL to the future, I can't wait to see him out here later when he destroys Kofi Kingston!

Joey Styles- I wouldn't be so sure Cole, Kofi is one of the most athletic and exciting superstars there is on Redemption and I can guarentee he's going to go full throttle against The Miz.

*The camera then fades to a video hyping the main event for tonight.*

Feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm

*As we return to Redemption, we see Jeff Hardy walking around in the ring with a slight limp to his walk.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0483

*Jeff stops walking and takes a deep breath. He looks throughout the arena at the fans chanting his name, and holding up signs of his.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0482

*Jeff lifts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0481

[Jeff Hardy]
"Just a few days ago at Unforgiven, I went one on one with the man named CM Punk. I went into the match confident that I would bring the win home with me, but sadly, plans changed at the last minute. Instead of going home I had to get stitches in my head after Punk, hit a back body drop off the ladder, onto steel steps. Yeah, it was painful and yeah, I was knocked out cold. Yeah, my head still hurts but after I hit my head I realized something"

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0545

"None of you fans care how much I get hurt. None of you cared that I was laying on the ground knocked out cold. During the match, the tables I was broken through and ladders I was slammed on. I know none of you cared how much pain I was in. You just wanted to have some entertainment. You just wanted a way to enjoy yourself. It sickens me they way you idiots think."

*Crowd Boos.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0546

"I'm the Anti-Christ for gods sake. Popularity doesn't damn thing to me anymore. I blame all of you for the pain I suffered in that match. I blame you for the stitches that are in my head. I blame the cheers for my pain. I blame you, I blame the way you think. Your greed is one of the many reasons for my pain and anger. Those few weeks I actually cared about you were all a mistake. I wish I could take them back so I don't have to feel this pain from that TLC Match. Only things I ever received when I was a good guy was herniated disk and pinched nerves and other injury's that never brought me happiness."

*Crowd continues to boo Jeff as he continues to talk.*

"The only people who care about my well-being are my brother Matt Hardy, my wife, and my family. They are the only people who actually care if I get hurt. The doctors in the back don't care if I get hurt. They just want money. All they care about is money. They want you to get injured so they can get more money. But now, my future won't have doctor bills. Won't have high risk actions that make me spend my money are surgery. I won't have anymore stitches. I won't have anymore... Pain..."

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_SD_Fri_13_09_08%2C_Fresno_Ca__wmv0548

"The only person you can thank for this, is yourself. But the one person I have to thank is CM Punk. That last bump to the head he gave to me made me realize, why should I care for these fans? What do they do for me? Thank you Punk, Thank you. No matter what encounters we've had in the past, you've helped me come to my sense. Helped me gain common sense. Once again I'd like to say Thank you Punk. Now that I've actually got some common sense once again, it's time I made a goal here in XWL other then pleasing the fans. Because that goal, is officially down the toilet along with the Charismatic Enigma."

*Crowd begins to chant 'You Suck.'*

"My new goal, is once again regaining the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. It has been a little over two years and the Anti-Christ of professional wrestling is long overdue for a title shot. A few men I will have to beat to reach my destiny of becoming champion. One being The Mexican Aristocrap, Alberto Del Rio who I've defeated before. Another man being the "Celtic Warrior" Sheamus, who I defeated the week before Final Stand. And many others. But for now, all I care about is five things. The World Heavyweight Championship. My Family. Me, Myself and I!"

*Jeff throws the mic to the floor and taunts as the fans boo him. Redemption fades to commercial break after Jeff lets out a devilish smirk.*
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_4_7_mp4_000511437XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_4_7_mp4_000517661

As his theme hits Alberto Del Rio drives onto the stage in his signature car. He steps out to a sea of boo's all realizing how close they were to this man being champion, despite his loss, Del Rio still has his grin on his face. HE walks to the ring with his normal bravado and has begins to speak with a microphone he brought with him....

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_5_7_mp4_000032401

Alberto Del Rio:
I know, I know, you're sick of all the talk to start the show but simply I'm the most important guy on Redemption right now, and you all want to hear what I have to say! This past Sunday, Alberto Del Rio proved not only am I one of the best in XWL, but I am the best submission specialist in wrestling today! The only thing I couldn't do at Unforgiven was win the World Championship as my greatest rival, The Rock, knocked my grasp on the World Championship loose and I let it slip into his hands, to which he didn't let go. That is the one dark moment in what was otherwise MY NIGHT! My destiny will come another day, but tonight, I take on the one known as Justin Gabriel in the main event. Both of us went through a similar type of hell at Unforgiven, mine harsher, but he was stuck between to rabid animals trying to maim each other for the sake of hate. Myself? I was in the ring with 3 other men looking to prove they're the absolute best this company has seen, and while I made a strong case for myself, I didn't walk out with the proof like Gabriel did in his match, but tonight I have a lot of inner anger, a lot of pain on the inside so Justin, when I hurt you tonight it's not personal it's just a way to relieve these emotions that don't fit along with Mexican Royalty like myself.

The crowd boo's as Del Rio continues to boast his regal heritage and his destiny mumbo jumbo....

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_5_7_mp4_000033070

Despite the main event's result, I am still more powerful than any man here, I am more intelligent, I am clearly richer, and I'm more handsome as well! I am the Mexican Aristocrat ALBERRRRRTO DEL RRRRRIO! And dammit if that's not something to be proud of being able to say! You people don't wish you were me, because you know that you couldn't handle my lifestyle, my daily routine. You all are to juvenile! None of you have the class to EVEN WISH to be me! You just hope that you can admire my accomplishments and my success soo that you can claim down the road that you witnessed Alberto Del Rio in action! That you saw him go One on One with The Fake One! And took his Hollywood ass 12 rounds, and pushed him over the limit! Rock knows that I'm the only reason he's where he's at! He beat me fair and square but only by the hair on his shriveled, tiny cajones!

The crowd begins chanting "ROCKY, ROCKY!" to the point nothing else can be heard over the roar of the fans....

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_5_7_mp4_000168559

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! LET ME FINISH! But for now I'm done with The Rock, it's all in the past and I'm moving on to better things! Alberto Del Rio is moving on to prove that he isn't a one shot man, that I can get that World Title when I ever I seem fit! And at this time, I don't see it as fit! I will in due time be the ruler of the XWL Universe but I'll let old Rocky enjoy his Farewell Tour for awhile till it makes it's final stop in my backyard! And I'm issuing an open challenge for Digital Decision anybody, on Redemption or Breakdown, who thinks the have the guts to step up, so at Digital Decision the fans get to chose my opponent from those who accept the challenge I just issued!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Normal_6th_June_2011_-_MNR_-_720p_-_HD_-_5_7_mp4_000176688

Del Rio grins to the camera and then heads towards up the ramp, and has Ricardo drive his car back to the back as he panders to the crowd, and their boo's for a few moments then slipped behind the curtain...

OOC: THIS IS A LEGIT OPEN CHALLENGE IM HOPING LIKE 4 PEOPLE PROMO AND SAY THEYRE INTERESTED AND COME DD WE VOTE FOR ADR'S OPPONENT! PM AND LET ME KNOW!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

The Redemption crowd is sent into a frenzy of shock as the new theme hits, is it really him? Is he back? Do we cheer? All these questions run through the mind of every fan. After 30 seconds of nobody appearing the crowd settle down to a dull whisper, unsure of what to think

J.R: So is he here? What the hell is going on?

Suddenly he steps through the curtain sledgehammer in one hand and bottle of water in the other

King: HEEEEE'S BAAAAAACK! IT'S TRIPLE H!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0002

Triple H finally looks up and spits his water into the air before slowly walking down the ramp, his ears ringing from the mixture of cheers and boo's coming from the audience

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0008

He climbs onto the apron as usual and spits the remains of the bottle out before tossing it into the crowd, he climbs into the ring and grabs a mic from the side, taking his time to look into his sea of faithful fans and haters alike, damn did it feel good to be back, he finally raises the mic and begins to speak

Triple H: I'm sure you're all wondering just where in the hell i've been right? People have been asking me for the past month, 'hey Hunter, why did you take your ball and leave?' Is that what you people are wondering? Why I turned my back on my fans, on Shawn Michaels, on XWL? I'll tell you why! XWL IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE OF A COMPANY! They treated me with disrespect by putting me in match ups with a piece of second grade shit like Tyson Kidd! I turned my back on Shawn Michaels because he was weak! Too soft for his own good, he let his emotions get the better of him and in this company that will get you killed! That is why I am the perfect wrestler, I am devoid of human emotions, I am a machine hell bent on getting to the top! I would sooner break your spine with this sledgehammer than shake your hand!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0049

The crowd are literally stunned silent for a few moments taking it all in before they erupt into boo's and chants against The Game

Triple H: Which brings me to why I turned my back on you people, you assholes Boo'd me when I decimated Tyson Kidd, you cared for him over me, me! A man who has spent his entire career making you laugh and making you happy well no more! Bottom line is you morons are only my fans when I do what YOU WANT! From now on I couldn't give a rats ass what you idiots want! I DO WHAT I WANT! I am gonna rip through this company like a six foot four, two hundred and fifty five pound bulldozer and when i'm done tearing XWL a new asshole, each and every one of you people will wish you never disrespected me!

The crowd almost simultaneously flinch at the tone in his voice before regrouping and starting a "You tapped out chant" which only makes Triple H go from pissed to worse

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0051

Triple H: You reprobates think you're real hilarious don't you? You think because that little freak got lucky that he's better than me? I shouldn't have been wasting my time with that little funny haired bastard in the first place. One mistake and he capitalized, I can guarantee it that I will make him regret it if we ever cross paths again! I am a new man, the Triple H you knew is dead, I am a new and improved one hundred percent certified career ending monster! I got up and I left with my ball yes, but I had an epiphany and I got up and came back, not with my ball, with this cold steel sledgehammer!

Triple H laughs almost like some sort of super villain as he looks to the sledgehammer before continuing

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0068

Triple H: This sledgehammer and I have a lot in common you know, we both love destruction and as the XWL roster will find out soon enough, we both dish out pain easily, like we were made for it. So when you wake up in a hospital bed with blurred vision, a beaten and bloody body and you have no idea who in the hell you are, just know that it was me and my friend here who finished you because when push comes to shove I will take what I want and I won't hesitate to smash your skull in, why? BECAUSE I CAN! AND BECAUSE I AM THAT! DAMN!...........SICK!

Joey Styles: What has gotten into this man? He's gone completely insane!

Cole: Oh shut up! He's just doing what should have been done a long time ago! He is dominant in everything he does and now he's back to prove that!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0096

Triple H: So there you have it, plan A is to destroy each and every person this sorry excuse for a company has to offer, anyone put in front of me will be beaten and bloodied and there isn't anything or anyone that can stop it. Plan B is to take this sledgehammer and end anyone who DOES actually attempt to stand in my way so heed this warning, if you try to be a big shot, if you try to be a hero.....life is no fairy tale, you won't waltz in here and save the day by beating the big bad man and his evil sledgehammer, oh no, you will have given yourself a death wish that I will be more than happy to fulfill! And if you don't believe those words? Just try me.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0073

Triple H: But any jackass out there could tell you that you should always be more prepared than a plan A and a plan B. Trust me when I tell you I could get to plan Z if I wanted to but for now lets move onto my plan C. My ace in the hole if you will. For this time around I decided to appoint myself a manager, a person that you all know and love.

The Game looks out onto the stage signalling this new manager to come out...

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0075

The entire crowd are left in shock for a few moments at her arrival but soon they compose themselves and almost boo her out the building, mostly because she's with Triple H.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0001_MOV0002

Triple H claps the arrival of his wife Stephanie McMahon Helmsley before lifting the mic to speak again

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0098

Triple H: You see when I was set to make my return I was sat at home with Stephanie and we spoke about me having a manager, someone to help me on my way to the top. Someone to handle the paperwork while I handle the business. We brainstormed on who it could be and after a while we came to the conclusion that who better to manage me than someone who knows this business inside out! Someone who knows Triple H better than he does! And that person is my wife Mrs. Stephanie McMahon Helmsley!

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0001_MOV0008

Stephanie: Ladies and Gentleman! Everything my husband says is true! Together we are going to take this company by the throat and strangle every single last ounce of life it has left out of it! With my expertise behind the scenes and experience in this business coupled with his in-ring ability and complete disregard for his opponents I don't see how anyone can stop us.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0096

Triple H:I couldn't have put it any better my self babe. So each and everyone of you people in this arena, including all you so called superstars in the back, you better sign your soul over to god quickly because as of next week your asses belong to us! People will cower in fear as the Mcmahon-Helmsley era begins in XWL and if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya.....

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0072XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0001_MOV0015

Triple H and Stephanie: Tough Shit!

Triple H's theme hits again as the crowd almost jeer him and Stephanie out of the building, if looks could kill they would be non existent right around now but instead Triple H takes to the top turnbuckle and soaks it all in laughing, he taunts to throw salt in the wounds and leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth as Redemption cuts to commercial

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 FILE0003_MOV0040
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah I know I'm not reviewing, but screw it I guess.

Opening with Michael Cole and The Miz
I liked this a lot, I could see this happening in my head. Cole insists on his giant ego being fed first, and THEN we get a Miz tirade, you mention the history Miz has here, and you list your goals and cover that you're gonna destroy your opponent. I know this isn't really great feedback, but I really liked it.

Jeff Hardy promo
Vice, this was good and I liked it, the mentioning of the spot that pretty much killed you at Unforgiven was well done. However, I'm unsure what it was, but you didn't really seem like the "Anti-Christ" I think it may have been the kind of language you used, but you didn't seem to be very anti Christic to me. Yeah, I know. I suck at this.

ADR promo.
Big pictures are big. also, when did we go PG? There goes a Truth promo idea. But, in all honesty I liked this too (being positive ftw.) Also, epic, an open challenge! I would accept that but I have other stuff to handle right now. I liked "I'll let Rocky have his farewell tour till it takes a stop in my backyard" nice. The language and presentation were very well done, good one.

Triple H promo.
Aw shiiiii now Tyson's screwed. Zander took over Triple H, so I'm expecting an epic one here, and I wasn't dissapointed. You took what Sem did with Triple H and kept the ball rolling. Maybe it's just cos it directly affects Tyson in a way, but I was really interested in this. Pulling out the swerve with Stephanie, and going on about how sick you are did capture the Triple H I remembered for. Very well done.

So yeah, these were all very good but so far I say the best one was Adam's. He just pulls off Miz so effortlessly and the presentation was excellent. So yeah, keep that one up buddy.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

***As Redemption returns from commericial Cole and Styles are talking to each other***

Michael Cole
Ladies and Gentlemen, at Unforgiven Kurt Angle defeated Muhammad Hassan, but after the match Hassan attacked Angle from behind with a lead pipe, before applying the camel clutch, and after Hassan eventually released the hold, Kurt Angle had to be taken to the back by EMT's. We have been told that Kurt Angle has been medically cleared to compete tonight.

Joey Styles
Kurt Angle clearly still enraged from the events, arrived to the arena tonight looking for revenge on Muhammad Hassan. And this is what happened earlier tonight.

***As Kurt walks down the hall way, he's begins yelling for Hassan***

Kurt Angle
Come on, Hassan, where are you?

***Kurt barges through a door into a lockeroom, not realising that it was the Diva's lockeroom, until he's in the room, as some of the diva's cover themselves up***

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Ka1-1

Where's Hassan?

Michelle McCool
Get out of here, this is the women's lockeroom, are you drunk, AGAIN?

Kurt Angle
Where is he?

Michelle McCool
I haven't seen him, now get out!

***Kurt leaves the room, still yelling about Hassan***

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Ka2-1

Kurt Angle
Come on Hassan, you can't hide from me all night.

***Kurt stops walking as he sees a backstage worker moving some trunks***

Hey you, Have you seen Muhammad Hassan?

Backstage Worker
No, I haven't seen him since Unforgiven.

Kurt Angle
Well if you see him, you come and find me straight away.

Backstage Worker
Will do, Kurt.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Ka3-1

***Angle then continues to storm down the hallway, and as he sees a door with Vickie Guerrero's name on it, and Kurt hastily opens the door starts yelling at Vickie***

Kurt Angle
Where the hell is Hassan?

Vickie Guerrero
First of all Kurt, who do you think you are? I am the general manager of Redemption, and I should be respected as such, and you just barge your way in here like you own the place? And as for this little situation between you and Muhammad Hassan, I know you want revenge Kurt, but you won't be getting it tonight, because after his actions from last night, he has been banned from the arena, in fear of not only his, but your safety. I'm sure you already know this, but Muhammad Hassan could have ended your career, and while you're acting like this, you are a danger to yourself and everyone around you. So I suggest that you get out of my office, and focus on winning your match tonight.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Ka4-1

***Angered at Vickie's actions, Kurt snatches her laptop off her desk, and throws it at the wall, before yelling at her***

Kurt Angle
What do you mean for my own safety? I'm freaking Kurt Angle, I can take care of myself. And no disrespect Vickie, But I can handle my own business, and I don't need you babysitting me.

***Kurt clearly annoyed at Hassan being banned from the building, storms out of Vickie's office***
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

Miz promo (*****)

The better opening of both shows imo, you play Cole and The Miz perfectly. Great start to the promo having Michael Cole annoy the shit out of everyone right off the bat, Redemption should be fun eh Wink Nice writing for the Cole parts having him introduce The Miz and the writing only get better as Miz arrives. You do a good job of passing The Pope match off since it wasn't you anyway. Nice work re-introducing The Miz the way that you want to, the character is spot on and i look forward to see what you bring to the table as him mischief

Nice touch talking about the past and how everyone doubted you, now its The Miz's time to gain the respect that he "deserves" also great work talking about The Miz's past and how he only won the single title that no one remembers.

One word to describe this promo: AWWWWEEEEESSOOOOOOOOME!

Jeff promo (****)

Done everything well here tbh, the heel turn was handled well using the crowd and how they don't care, its a believable excuse for a heel turn and the writing was great. Also like how you go on to talk about the future and how you're setting your sights on the World Heavyweight Championship! Nice touch by acknowledging that you will have to prove yourself by beating the other challengers, solid promo all in and a good job.

Alberto Del RRRRRRRRRRIO promo (****)

I really liked this promo, the fact that you didn't make any excuses on losing was great, Del Rio stood like a man and admitted he lost but took a lose and turned it into a win by bigging himself up, he eliminated the world champion and made it to the final two. Another announcement for Digital Decision in here aswell mischief wonder who he will face in the open challenge. Nice use of the main event later by comparing yourself to Justin Gabriel at Unforgiven.

Some really great lines in here aswell that I could hear Del Rio actually saying. My favourite were.

"He beat me fair and square but only by the hair on his shriveled, tiny cajones! "

and

"I will in due time be the ruler of the XWL Universe but I'll let old Rocky enjoy his Farewell Tour for awhile till it makes it's final stop in my backyard!"

Really good promo here.

Kurt Angle promo (***)

Short promo here but its a good one and i'm guessing that it will lead to a series of small promos with Kurt looking for him throughout the night? If so that would be awesome. Good writing as Kurt which is expected from you Bang, this promo does its job and it does it well. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 am

Todd Grisham:
Ladies and Gentlemen I am here backstage with XWL's Undefeated Diva, Lita

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Lita0

Lita, as we all know, you are undefeated here in XWL, Do you think you are in line for a chance at the XWL Divas champion Trish Stratus?

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Lita2

Well Todd as you know at Digital Decision Trish's opponent will be determined by the fans decisions.

This week Little Miss AJ Lee is facing off with That one Diva that no one can understand to see who will become one of the choices to face Trish.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Lita3

Now theres a little rumor going around that if I defeat Kharma here tonight which I did on my debut in XWL, I will have a chance to compete in a match next week with the winner becoming a choice to face Stratus.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Lita4

I myself, Hold a one on one victory over Stratus so there is no doubt in my mind that if I was given the chance, I could snatch that title right away for the so called ''Champion''

Todd:
Thank you for your time Lita, Do you have any closing words?

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Lita1

Now to everyone sitting in the crowd or watching on TV, If you support me and and get me through every challenge and I make onto the choice list, If you pick me, You will see a lot more of the fiery red head on your screens, Peace.....Out!

Last edited by X619Brandon619X on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 am

X619Brandon619X wrote:
Well Todd as you know at Digital Destination Trish's opponent will be determined by the fans decisions.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 F7JH9
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

Spongebob > Life
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm

John Cena is seen backstage in front of a camera and a microphone in hand.

John Cena: I am glad to be apart of XWL again, my goal at the moment is to become the X-treme Champion.

John Cena: After I finally capture that title, I plan to be XWL World Heavyweight Champion again. So Rock you better watch out because soon and very soon the champ will be here!

Posting for Punk
Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Chris Sabin Promo    XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 pm

{The Camera looks up and Sabin is waiting to be interviewed}

the crowed cheer

{Interviewer}
Chris I'm happy to be joined by you in your home town I was wondering if I could get a few words on your loss to the high flyer Sin Cara a few weeks back and how do you feel about your big triple threat match tonight against the Rated R Superstar and the Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle?

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 A%20(7)

Sabin}
Well first off I'm not surprised I was beat by Sin Cara he's a great competitor and he deserves the win, secondly I'm really excited about my match to night Ive seen what Kurt Angle can do when he was part of TNA he is a strong a very resilient superstar who can change the complexion of a match in a heart beat, then there's Edge who to be honest I don't know much about except he is known as the ultimate opportunist and he has had a great career here in XWL with that being said I know tonight I will have to bring my A game to pull of the win and put on a stunning match for the great fans here in the XWL arena.

Interviewer}
thank you now I would also like to ask about your recent split from the Motor city machine guns and I know you said you were happy to be back a on your first week of your return but I would like to ask how have you been fitting in over the passing weeks and what are your goals for the future of Chris Sabin in XWL?

Sabin}
Well to answer your first question me and Alex had a long talk and even though we are still friends we decided we have accomplished enough as a tag team and to go our separate ways, now to get on to your second question Ive said im happy to be back and ever since then the fans and the guys in the back have been awesome Ive had no problems yet so lets hope it stays that way and as far as my goals I only have three things in mind at the moment Entertaining the fans getting laid and getting paid, but that doesn't mean that I'm not looking to be a champion there's plenty of time for that I'm taking time to get better stronger and more intense so when it gets to the point of me having a title shot I will be ready and willing to go the extra mile and bring home the gold.

Interviewer}
hopefully that answered a few questions for the fans out there but I would like to ask you on final question how does it feel to have such a big match in your home town of Detroit?

Sabin}
Well im always glad to perform in my home town I always feel a certain buzz as I walk down the ramp which tells me that the match will be epic and tonight will be no different so Detroit get ready for a match that will take each of us to our limits and give you what you paid to see.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Please stop posting promos until we get some more ****ing matches....

Just do the promos, save them and post later please.

We appreciate you promoing, that's great just please if you see an excess of promos save it for after we get a match or two please.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 pm

The theme song of the Brothers of Destruction hits to a large amount of heat from the crowd.

Upon entering the ring the grab microphones and Kane speaks first.

[Kane]
"You sir, just got trolled."

troll dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 pm

E/T wrote:
Please stop posting promos until we get some more ****ing matches....

Just do the promos, save them and post later please.

We appreciate you promoing, that's great just please if you see an excess of promos save it for after we get a match or two please.

Yeah it's nice to have too many promos but it makes it awkward to read the whole show if there's not matches in between them.

And personally I get put off reviewing shows with a huge wall of text in front of me one post after another with a shitload to read in one go.

Either way, great stuff so far guys. Love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

PROMO OF THE YEAR

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Cm-punk-laughing-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 RJxr2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

The XWL Redemption broadcast returns from its commercial break, and we are met with the new commentators for the show, Joey Styles and none other than Michael Cole.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Tumblr_lgol1yhAfx1qf5m9vo1_250

Joey Styles
What are you shaking your head for?!

Michael Cole
You wanna know why? Really, do you wanna know why?

Joey Styles
Well, yeah..

Michael Cole
It's because I got stuck with you as my commentating partner. Really, what does Joey STYLES bring to XWL? You know I am an award winning journalist, I've even covered wars. What do you have on your resume? "Oh, you know I was once in a bankrupt wrestling promotion" You bring NOTHING, Joey. Nothing!

Joey Styles
Well I'm sorry that's what you think, but Cole, I really could not care less about your judgment. As far as I'm concern, let's just focus on the show. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, last Sunday at Unforgiven we saw an end to the Tyler Black and Roderick Strong Best-Of-Seven series in a Last Man Standing Match, lets take a look shall we?

Redemption broadcast cuts to a small video package showing highlights and clips from the Last Man Standing Match.

After the video package, we are shown the commentators again.

Michael Cole
What a great match, and what a superb job by Tyler Black. I'm glad he finally beat that nerd Roderick Strong. Roderick is nothing but a selfish and arrogant punk, just sucking off of everyone's accomplishments.

Joey Styles
Actually, you might have that backwards...

Michael Cole
No I don't, Tyler Black is going to go places here in XWL. His moniker, God's Last Gift To Wrestling, is so true Joey. It's just so true.

After Michael Cole finishes, Tyler Black's theme song hits the arena and is welcomed with a large amount of boo's after defeating the fan favorite, Roderick Strong. However, Michael Cole begins to stand up and clap.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Tumblr_lfdyr7pn8G1qec8dto1_500

Michael Cole
Here is the great man himself, Tyler Black. Joey respect him and stand up!

Joey Styles
I'd rather not look like an idiot.

Tyler Black comes out from behind the stage, and walks down the entrance ramp soaking in all of the heat from the crowd. He walks by the fans and sarcastically slaps their hands for high fives.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 309r7fs

After sliding into the ring, Tyler requests a microphone and begins to talk.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 4705330411_b7304dc66e

Tyler Black
Roddy... Roddy, how does it feel? Roddy, how does it feel to lose like that? Fact is, I destroyed you in our match. But, you did get a few lucky shots. But that doesn't matter. I WON our best-of-seven series, not you. And that is the point. I was able to overcome Roderick and his little games. I put Roderick through not one, but two tables to end the series. And after that, Roderick will just never be the same again. However, that is not why I am here. You see, last time I checked the number one contenders lost their title match for the United States Championship. And Tyler Black won his match. Which means I am the brand new number one contender. I mean really, who else would it be? You have the has-been, Kurt Angle who really needs to move on with his life. Then we have Sin Cara, oh wow, the man of not one, BUT TWO MASKS! Really Sin Cara? I mean really, why on Earth would you wear a mask over your other mask? That's like Spiderman wearing a separate mask to cover his super hero identity. It's just stupid. And last, but not least, we have the 5'10" 200 pound baby, Tyson Kidd.

The crowd starts chanting for Tyson.

Tyler Black
Oh, wow. Not surprised Detroit chants for losers. Just look at Tyson Kidd, he possibly has the worst haircut in the entire world. Kidd is worthless, and zero talent. I am the one who deserves the number one contender spot.

Michael Cole
Oh great, just what we needed, ANOTHER nerd!

Joey Styles
The hell, Cole? This man has beaten the likes of Edge and Triple H, take him more seriously!

Michael Cole
I'll take him seriously when he gets rid of that haircut!

During Styles' and Cole's argument, Tyson has walked down the ramp pointing and speaking to Black. He jumps up the steps and leaps over the ropes and walks to the opposite end of the ring to get a microphone from the ring technician, never taking his eyes off Tyler. He stares for a view seconds before he raises the microphone.

Tyson Kidd
I'm sorry, what? Seriously, what?

The crowd chant "What!" in return.

Tyson Kidd
YOU deserve that United States Title shot? I'm sorry, have you been paying attention for the last two months? While you've been messing around with Roderick Strong, I've been beating former world champions! Albeit for me to say however, that Strong's some kind of joke, far from it, for most of your guys' rivalry he was beating your ass around this ring. I'll give credit where credit is due though, you took him to his limit and won a last man standing match at Unforgiven.

Tyson paces across the ring back and forth, still talking to Black.

Tyson Kidd
But don't think that means I'm gonna be some easy challenge for me. Like I said already, I've beaten Triple H, Edge, and Chavo Guerrero, a man I faced at Unforgiven. Tell you what though, you can insult the hairstyle, but I least I look like I've washed mine in the last 3 years.

The crowd let out an "oooh" as Tyler Black looks absolutely livid right now.

Tyson Kidd
Now tonight, "Tyler", we got a match, which means you got to quit flapping your gums and put up your fists, are we clear? I'm not gonna put up with this shit talking I've been listening to over the past few months, of people telling me I'm nothing and I don't deserve this title shot. So tell you what, we have this match, right now. You think you deserve the title shot? Prove it.

Tyson throws the microphone to the outside near the ring as Tyler does the same with his. Kidd nods in acknowledgement as Tyler Black makes the "bring it" sign with his hands. The bell rings as they lock up in the middle of the ring. Black pushes Kidd backward, but suddenly the opposite happens and Tyler is backed up into the turnbuckle, and he is obviously surprised at the strength of Kidd by the expression on his face as Tyson backs up from him per the referee's orders. They lock up again in the middle of the ring, except this time, Black lands a knee right to Tyson's abdomen!

Joey Styles
Oh come on, that was cheap shot, open your eyes, referee!

Michael Cole
This coming from "Mr.Extreme"?

Black clubs Tyson in the back, bringing him down to one knee, as he yells something at him before kneeing him in the side of the head, and quickly locks in a headlock on the Canadian. After a good seven or eight seconds, the crowd clap vigorously and Tyson works his way to his feet, elbowing Black in the torso, but he is kneed in the gut yet again, as he doubles over, and Black rebounds off the ropes, but suddenly he's met with a forearm shot from Tyson! He quickly recovers and turns around and is met with another one. Again, he quickly recovers but Tyson leaps into the air and catches him with a dropkick right in the mush!

Joey Styles
That was a very well-executed dropkick by Tyson Kidd.

Michael Cole
He gets two seconds of offense, big deal. Tyler has this well in hand.

Tyson bounds off the ropes and looks to land a hurricanrana on the dazed Tyler Black, but he's caught and hit with a bucklebomb! Tyler waits for him to get up to his knees, and goes for the superkick, but Tyson catches his leg and locks him in an Ankle Lock! Tyler writes in pain, before rolling out and Tyson catches his face on the turnbuckle. He turns around dazed, and Black and hits a massive Belly to Belly suplex, before making the cover.

Tyson kicks out!

Black looks frustrated as he slams his hand on the mat. He ponders what to do next as he lifts Tyson up by his head, but Tyson throws his hands away and pops his jaw with a European uppercut! He backs up, and as the referee goes to check on him, Tyson goes to clothesline him, and accidentally takes out the referee, but he is too focused on Black to care. The referee is dazed and recovering in the corner, facing towards the announce table, as Tyson lifts Black to the apron by the hair from inside the ring, but suddenly Tyler nails him right in the face with a microphone that he had thrown to the outside earlier! Tyson falls back onto all fours, and as he tries to recover, Tyler enters, hooks his head around, and spins, hitting the Paroxysm! He makes the cover!

3!

Winner
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptiontylerblack

Michael Cole
I TOLD YOU! I told you Tyler Black had this match, in the palm of his hand!

Joey Styles
Shutup, Cole! That's bullshit and you know it is, he clocked him with that microphone!

As Cole and Styles argue, Black celebrates in the ring as Redemption fades to its next segment, showing Tyson out cold on the mat.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

As Redemption comes back from commercial, The familiar theme of Drew McIntyre can be heard playing loudly throughout the arena. The crowd erupts into boos and jeers as the titantron plays the entrance video of McIntyre and he emerges from the curtain and walks out onto the stage.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 01

A mischeivious smile grows slowly across the face of McIntyre as he stops and turns to look at the fans, sending them into a louder series of chants and boos. The smile then fades and Drew's expression completely changes into one of concentration and aggression. He turns back from the fans and faces the ring, before slowly making his way down the ramp.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 05

Drew approaches the ring with hesitation, looking around at the audience as they shout and jeer at him. Slowly walking up the steps he begins to look calmer and collects his thoughts before walking along the ring apron and entering the ring.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 12

Upon entering the ring, Drew makes his way to the opposite side and climbs onto the second rope, blankly staring into the crowd as they continue to boo, not caring about what they think. He gets down off the ropes and walks to the side of the ring. He then rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and storms to the timekeeper, demanding that he hand him a microphone.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 20

[Drew]
Shut your mouths while I'm talking and listen to what I have to say right now. This won't be like every other night when I come out here and you people ignore me, underestimate me, look the other way. Tonight is different.. Because tonight is an important night in the career of Drew McIntyre. The very night, where I change the direction of MY career. For too long I've been caught up in mindless things with talentless people, such as Christian. As a matter of fact, I had a match with Christian at Unforgiven, a battle. A battle that saw me prove just why I'm better than Christian.. and better than all of you.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 26

[Drew]
Not only did I show why I'm the fastest rising superstar in the history of this company, but I showed why don't mess with Drew McIntyre. That being said I didn't leave without damage. I got speared off that damn stage! And do you see me crying about it? Do you see me whining and bitching? No. I'm here tonight and I'm still competing because that's what I do. I get in this ring, I dominate, I tear people to shreds, and I do it ALL.. with a smile on my face. There's nothing I enjoy more than coming out here and beating every moron that thinks he has what it takes to beat me. And the boos? Do you people think I care what you think? I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again, your boos feul me! I don't want your cheers, I don't want your pity, your affection, your approval.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 27

[Drew]
The only thing that I care about, is me. Liking me is optional.. but respecting me isn't. Let's face it, whether you like it or not, you ALL envy Drew McIntyre, and I can't blame you. My career is the most promising thing to ever arise from this business. I'm no Shawn Michaels, no Kane, no Undertaker. I'm not washed up, I'm not clinging on to the threads of fame. I'm young, fast, athletic, strong, Aggresive, and you know it ladies, handsome. I am by far the most gifted man on this roster. NOBODY can match my unlimited potential and aggression. You wanna question my abilities? You wanna believe that you're better than I am? Well then you step into this ring with me and I dare you.. I DARE YOU to so much as TRY to better me.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 30

[Drew]
So as I said before, tonight marks the night that Drew McIntyre becomes more focused, more aggressive, more successful. There's no more second best, I'm the most talented man you people will ever see and I promise that before you know it, I'll have the titles and accomplishments to prove just that. Where am I gonna start? I'm gonna start by fighting and ripping through every person who gets in my way on this show, and in next to no time you will all witness Drew McIntyre taking over this entire company as the new world champion. That's not even a threat.. THAT is a promise. and if any of you have a problem with that? ..Good. I dare you to try stop me.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 35

Drew stops talking and slowly lowers the mic from his mouth. He turns and smiles towards the crowd as they heavily boo and chant at him. Turning around, he walks around the ring, mocking the fans as he walks by them. With the arena now overflowing with screams disapproval and booing, Drew slowly makes his way up the ramp, turning back to the fans and smiling, showing his arrogance once more time before exiting through the curtain.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 120

The camera fades from the arena to a video package of Drew McIntyre.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

*Redemption returns from commercial break and Justin Gabriel's theme hits across the arena*

*A sudden loud reaction of boo's from the Michigan crowd is heard around the arena. The United States champion walks out, smiling and isn't phased by the boo's from the audience*
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 8yOKg
*Justin Gabriel walks to the ring, taunting the audience by showing them his United States Title*
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 N6xwr
*Gabriel gets in the ring, and stands in the middle of the ring. He then holds up his United States title, and then asks for a mic*
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Swjfc
*Gabriel just stands and soaks in the heat from the audience. Laughing at the chants of "You Suck"*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 UvJsQ
[Justin Gabriel]
Isn't it interesting? All you people are sitting there right now chanting "You Suck".. Yet I'm stood here STILL Your United States Champion. Last Night at Unforgiven, I defeated AJ Styles and Kevin Steen to retain MY United States championship. I went through hell last night, Chair Shots, Styles Clashes.. anything Steen and AJ could give me and It still wasn't enough to take away my title. They gave the best they had and it still wasn't good enough. AJ Styles made a huge mistake, he had Steen taken out. But his ego got the best of him, and he failed to take his chance. He could have had the title right there, but he couldn't. He had to let his Ego get the best of him, and He paid the price. I outsmarted him, and I ended his dream. I had the talent, and the brains to come out on top. Now, I don't care who steps up to get a shot at MY title, because none of them stand a chance. It could The Miz, who quite frankly has done nothing to earn a shot at MY title,It Could be Kurt Angle... Who I beat once, and I'd beat again. It could be Tyson Kidd, who I beat a few week ago... and Let's face it Tyson Kidd is hardly a top contender. What you people, fail to realize is that I one of the best in this company. Even your new World Heavyweight Champion.. The Rock couldn't beat me. I'm one of the fastest rising superstars, this company has ever seen. And I'll prove it... tonight.
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 6bPXU
[Justin Gabriel]
Tonight, I face the very man that I beat months ago at X-Treme Xmas. After I beat him at X-Treme Xmas, he left XWL. He was embarrassed at how bad I beat him, he had to leave. And it will happen again tonight. I'm going to show the world, that Del Rio doesn't deserve to be a top contender for the World Title... I do. I'll prove to you all tonight, that at Digital Decision, I shouldn't be defending my United States title, but I should be getting a shot at the World Heavyweight title. XWL Management, should put me straight into the match. Because, if they leave it up to you idiots it'd be people like RVD getting the shot at the title...

*Chants of "RVD,RVD,RVD" are deafening around the arena*
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Eqavd
*Justin Gabriel just stands and waits for the fans to finish chanting before talking again*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 NehMk
[Justin Gabriel]
See, you morons just proved my point. You people will respect and cheer people like RVD. Pepole like RVD, ruin this business. It's people like him who give this business a bad name. Yet, Someone Like Myself, or Someone like Wade Barrett... We are everything this business needs yet you still fail to show us the respect, we deserve and the respect that we earned. We have both gone through the top contenders for our titles, and we showed them that are nothing to us. We will continue to do so, till XWL Management see's sense.. and gives one of us a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship...
XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 GryZu
*Gabriel drops the mic, holds up his United States title, then leaves the ring as Redemption goes to commercial break*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 N1hdzXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Redemptionseanohaire
Drew McIntyre Vs Sean O'Haire

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

XWL returns from a promo package, hyping and advertising their upcoming Pay Per View "Digital Decision". The camera scans the audience before fixing on the ring, where you can see CM Punk, sat with a microphone in hand.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Re

[Punk]: With Unforgiven just passing by, you think I would be happy. Week after week I came out in front of you people and told you exactly what I was going to do to Jeff Hardy, I told you all I was going to not only beat Jeff Hardy, but humiliate him in his own match... At Unforgiven I did exactly that, so you think I would be happy right now right? Regardless of all the bumps and bruises I got from that match, I gained a huge victory over my rival and yet I am still not happy. Sitting in front of you all right now do you know what I am feeling?... I am bored...

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Re2

[Punk]: That's right I said it, I am bored! I have had nothing to do all week. I have had no plans to make, I have no big matches to prepare for. Now with Jeff Hardy officially flipping his lid and actually going as far as to thanking me on Live Television, I have nothing to do. Don't thank me Jeff.. Hate me, shout nasty and hurtful things towards me, just please, give me something to do! In fact, lets not just leave this to Jeff, anybody. Anybody backstage, anybody in the audience, somebody just give me something to take up my time. I mean sure, I do have a match with AJ Styles coming up, but then what? What can I do to preoccupy myself afterwards? I have been racking my brain ever since Unforgiven...

[Punk]: I am quite literally at a loss here. So somebody please help me out, give me some kind of idea to work on. Should I go out and lower my standards to the point of challenging for the X-treme Championship?.. Y'know, I would actually consider that option, afterall I am overdue some kind of Championship match. But there is however one flaw to that brilliant plan... I am not a jobber, I do not qualify to challenge for a jobbers Championship, unlike everybody else MY name actually means something in this industry. We'll just leave that Title to the likes of R-Truth and all those other "Superstars" that nobody really gives a damn about.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Re4

[Punk]: Perhaps I should take up Alberto Del Rio on his challenge that he issued earlier tonight. Would you all like to see that? CM Punk Vs Alberto Del Rio? I honestly have no idea what to do, so I'm going to do something I have never done in my life. I will allow you people, to make my decision for me. Would you all like CM Punk to challenge for the X-Treme Championship? *Few members of the audience cheer* Alright, would you like to see CM Punk Vs Alberto Del Rio at Digitial Decision? *Louder cheers come from the fans*

[Punk]: Then that is exactly what I'm... NOT going to do! You people never listen do you? Just the other night, I was standing on top of a freaking Titantron shouting to the heavens how I won't leave my life in the hands of fate, yet here you all go again buying into this crap. Although I shouldn't be supprised, we are after all in Michigan the State that gave us Rob Van Dam, a good for nothing stoner who gets his kicks hitting people with chairs. Tell me, what kind of State produces a person like that? There is only one thing on my mind right now and that is the World Heavyweight Championship, now that I am not otherwise pre-occupied with rainbow coloured junkies and masked idiots, I can finally get my career back on track and become a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Re3

[Punk]: I can already see it now, the new Champ The Rock is going to make his way over to MY show and claim how he is the best in this company has to offer and how he is now standing on the mountain top. Well I will not have somebody come over to MY show, Champion or not; and spew their lies by claiming they are the best this company has to offer. Everybody knows that I am not only the best in this company, but I am the best Wrestler in this entire industry.

[Punk]: So with the main event scene in disarray and nobody truly knowing their place at the moment, nobody truly knows whether there is a #1 contender or not. Allow me to throw my name in the hat of possible contenders, because god knows I've been getting over looked for far too long in this company and I am quite honestly getting fed up with it. Month after month you see the likes of Evan Bourne and Sheamus get Title Shot after Title shot, what about CM Punk? What do I get? I'll tell you what I get, I get a kick to the curb, nobody wants to push me as I do not agree with those backstage. So I will continue to do what I always have done, I will go throught the competition week after week until one of the moronic higher ups comes to their senses and realises that I deserve a World Title Shot.

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Re5

[Punk]: So Rocky, do anything you can tohold onto the belt as long as you can, because CM Punk has officially set his eyes on the prize. That is my new target, that is my new goal. Eventually these people will witness The Rock Vs CM Punk for the World Championship and I would like nothing more than to end the Title run of a washed up has-been. Sooner or later folks, CM Punk will be wearing that World Heavyweight Championship for the third time and there is not a damn thing you, The Rock or anybody else can do about it. So everybody remember my face, because you are all looking at a future 3 time, World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

The camera cuts backstage to Josh Matthews with a microphone in-hand

Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, one of Redemption's newest superstars, Bill Goldberg.

Goldberg steps in with a slight grin.

Matthews: Bill, let me start off by saying, welcome to XWL. I'm sure many of us are wondering what you plan to do here on Redemption and how big of an impact do you expect to make here?

Goldberg takes the mic from Matthews

Goldberg:Listen up you shrimp. First of all, never and I mean NEVER call me Bill. You refer to me as Goldberg and no other name. You want to know what I'm going to do on Redemption? I'll tell you what i'm NOT going to do. I'm not going to be backtage interviewing people that are the future of wrestling, much like you're doing right now, no, I'm going to be out in that squared circle, destroying people that don't respect me. I'm going to be out there winning championships, something you could never have done in your alleged "career" as a wrestler. You all saw what Drew McIntyre had to say tonight and let me tell you that I agree FULLY with everything he had to say, I'm not here for the crowds sympathy, I'm not here to earn their approval. No, I'm here to win. And thats exactly what I'm going to do.

Goldberg pushes the camera out of his face and appears to walk away. The camera then re-focuses on Matthews

Matthews What was his problem?

Goldberg comes sprinting back and sends Matthews through the interview set with a ferocious spear. He stands up and stares directly into the camera with a menacing grin, turns and leaves for the locker room

Last edited by PointlessManiac on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it bold. Come at me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

*XWL Redemption comes back from a short/weird commercial, we see Vickie Guerrero in her office. The Miz storms in.*

The Miz- Vickie, we need to talk.

Vickie Guerrero- I would talk with you but you didn't knock...

The Miz- Really Vickie? Really? You want me to "knock" on your door.. really? Just because you're a "GM" doesn't mean that you're a better person than me, where's MY office?

*Vickie clears her throat very loudly to stop Miz from talking.*

Vickie Guerrero- EXCUSE ME?! I think you had something to say, not rant on about how you need your own office! I'm a very busy person, Miz. What do you need?

The Miz- A United States Title Shot, I set my goal out there. You know I want it just as bad as anyone else, and did you hear what Justin Gabriel said about me earlier in his boring little rant? He said I was undeserving and I want my chance to prove him wrong!

Vickie Guerrero- You're getting way to ahead of yourself.. he's right. Do you not remember Final Stand?? Our biggest Pay-Per-View of THE YEAR? I gave you the title shot you wanted so badly and you lost to Randy Orton, what makes you think that won't happen again?

The Miz- I wasn't focused or prepared that night, please Vickie, look in my eyes and you'll see how focused I am.

Vickie Guerrero- Like it or not, you're one of the last people I'd choose to face Justin for his title. You're gonna need to get a few wins under your belt to earn it, oh, speaking of matches. You have one against Kofi Kingston, riiiight about now. Now get out of my office!

*Miz looks angry at Vickie and makes a sharp exit as she laughs, we cut to ringside where Kofi Kingston's Music plays.*

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 PzjXShXWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Xwlredemptionkofi
The Miz Vs Kofi Kingston

*Spoilers*

*The Miz' theme hits as the referee raises his hand in victory, he goes to Kofi Kingston and kicks him out of the ring. Miz then rolls out of the other side of the ring and heads to the timekeepers table and gets a microphone.*

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Bux9R

The Miz- Vickie Guerrero, I hope you're watching. Because this is the night that I begin to prove all of the haters, people like you Vickie, wrong! I just demolished Kofi Kingston, I barely broke a sweat. Justin Gabriel, I know you're probably getting ready to lose to Alberto Del Rio later on tonight. But I want one thing to be clear, I'm hereby challenging you to a one on one non-title match next week. And if you're man enough to accept, I'll prove to you and Vickie Guerrero that I deserve a shot at the United States Championship. I will beat you, I guarentee it. Maybe then I'll finally be taken seriously, but either way. I'm on the path of greatness starting with the United States Title... Because I'm The Miz, and I'm AWESOME!

*Miz puts down the microphone and makes his way back, Michael Cole begins to clap for The Miz.*

Michael Cole- YEAH! There we go Miz, attaboy! Way to take the bull by the horns!

Joey Styles- The Miz really making a statement challenging The United States Champion to a match next week, is he biting off more than we can chew?

Michael Cole- Of course not!

Joey Styles- We'll just have to find out next week..

*We head to a short video package of Ted Dibiase and The Undertaker's match at Unforgiven.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next