Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011

Go down 
+11
Brandon
Austin
Bronzeh
TheFilthParade
Sam
Jonguin
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Shug
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemp1

Live From- Virginia Beach, Virginia

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Hwg4a
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionmadisonXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontrish
Madison Rayne Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 8673XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionfrightmare
RVD Vs Frightmare

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionsheamus XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Sheamus Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptiondrewm
John Cena Vs Drew McIntyre

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XN0fl
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Bobby Lashley & Kharma

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionuskevin
Kane Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionaj
Edge Vs AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Cla7m
Jillian Hall Vs Gail Kim

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionthemizXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionyoshi
The Miz Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionaustinaries
Chris Jericho Vs Austin Aries l

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionelgenerico XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontruth
El Generico Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Mr. Fn Vs The Rock

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptioneve
Michelle McCool Vs Eve Torres

U.S Title #1 Contenders Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontripleh XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionanderson
Triple H Vs Mr. Anderson

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionjustingXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Justin Gabriel Vs CM Punk (C)

Last edited by E/T on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 pm

it happened because your svr broke and the match had to be done one way or another so i got a replacement.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 pm

*Following a short commercial break, Redemption continues with the sound of Chris Jericho's music beginning to play.*

*As usual, he is greeted with a hostile reception from the XWL Universe and he responds in the same way viewers have become accustomed to- by simply ignoring them and continuing on his way to the ring with a steely expression on his face.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Ei0xC

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 FkTME

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 FHaR7

*Jericho grabs a mic and instantly begins to speak, not taking any time to soak up the crowd's reaction tonight...*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 UiwFk

[Chris Jericho] This past Sunday at Eye For An Eye, another injustice took place. I was once again a victim of a travesty when I walked out of the arena without the World Heavyweight Championship despite being the one to pin the champion. A lot of you will say it's tough luck, I shouldn't have been eliminated by CM Punk... and for once, I would agree with all of you troglodytes. CM Punk was the better man this past Sunday... but it was me who defeated the champion. I pinned The Rock and I ended his World title reign. But where did it get me? Did I earn myself another opportunity at a later date? Am I still in contention for the title which should rightfully be mine? No... instead I am relegated to facing the likes of Austin Aries...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 FLTuI

[Chris Jericho] You know what Aries? You annoy me. And you remind me so much of another man who irritates me - Justin Gabriel. Just like Gabriel, you have no charisma... you're all flash and no substance... and you rely on the one mildly entertaining move in your arsenal - the 450 splash - way too much. I proved that point to Gabriel in the Chamber and I will do exactly the same to you tonight. I saw your little interview earlier on and the fact is you're pathetic. You should have stayed in the minor leagues, because tonight, you will be facing the best in the world today, and I plan to expose you for what you truly are... a fraud. You don't belong in this company and-

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 OPe2h
*Chris Jericho is cut off by a familiar theme. Justin Gabriel walks out from the certain met by a reaction of boo's from the audience but that doesn't phase Gabriel*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 4Yu8X
*Chris Jericho looks on at Gabriel with an angered expression,clearly unhappy that Gabriel just interrupted him. Gabriel makes his way down into the ring, grabbing a microphone and begins to speak. *

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 8q48B
[Justin Gabriel]
Hold on Chris, if you want to talk about Injustice how about we talk about how I had to share my rightful title shot with four other guys, who didn't even deserve a shot at that title. You want to say you was a victim of a travesty? You have had your chances, you have had your time but I still have to be held back for has-been's like you and Dwayne. I went into the chamber as the biggest threat, you all knew that and from the moment I stepped out of that pod, I was targeted. I never had a fair chance in that match. You all knew that I was the biggest threat so I was the targeted man, not you, not CM Punk but me. And It's because I am better than you, better than all the wrestlers back there and I'm definitely better than all these idiots dumb enough to actually pay to see their so called fan favourites like Ted DiBiase. You know I am better than you Chris, but your ego doesn't let you admit it. We've faced in one on one match ups twice this year... and both times you've taken short cuts to beat me because You know without them short cuts... I would beat you and embarrass you front of the world. I would make your claim at being the best in the world.. void. and You can't take that risk, and deep down.. You know that it's the truth.

*Jericho ponders what was said for a few moments before breaking into a slight smirk.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Oh3GW

[Chris Jericho] I get it now Justin. It's taken me a few weeks but I finally get it. I know exactly why the only thing you ever do is interrupt others. You can't get airtime of your own, so like the parasite that you are, you try to steal it from others. You've built your entire XWL career up on being a parasite... living off the coattails of Wade Barrett... even earning the United States Championship in the process... and now here you are... trying to leech off of me and my greatness. You think that by coming out here and acting like you're even in my league gives you some sort of instant credibility... but sadly Justin... that isn't the case. If you need any proof of that, I suggest you go back and watch the Elimination Chamber match over, and take note of how you were severely outclassed by me, and pay special attention to how I was the one to shatter your dreams by eliminating you and taking you out of the match. You've had your shot and you blew you it.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 KciFc
[Justin Gabriel]
I was living off the coattails of Wade Barrett? Have you missed the past few month? He has been nothing here in XWL, he even lost his job Whilst I was busy making a name for myself, proving people like you wrong. And That's exactly what I'll continue to do.. Prove you wrong. See Chris, You are now living off what you once used to be to try and get back the glory, but You can't handle the pressure any more. Whilst I'm a rising star in this company, Not winning the title at Eye for an eye has just delayed the inevitable. I WILL become the World Champion, because this company is no longer about "Y2J" It's about.. Me. I'm at the point where I'm bored of you, Chris. Each week you come out here and you do the same stuff over and over. Unlike you, I'm willing to earn my shot at that title, and that's exactly what I'll do. You seem to think that you can run your mouth off to get to where you want to be, whilst I let my actions speak louder than words.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 MxmY1
[Chris Jericho] And what actions are we talking about here? You losing to me a few weeks ago and in the Elimination Chamber? You're living in a fantasy world Justin... a world only you inhabit where you're this big shot and the king of the world. But the reality is, you're nothing more than a liar and a fraud... lying to yourself constantly, every single day of your life... trying to believe the facade that you're one of the best and that you belong in the main event. It's about time you faced up to the truth Justin. The sooner you realize that you're out of your depth standing across that ring from me, trying to go toe to toe with the best in the world both verbally and physically, the sooner you might actually accomplish something on your own, instead of leeching off others. Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 H6yJV
[Justin Gabriel]
If you want me to take action, then how's this for action... Next Week once again we face one on one in this very ring, but there will be one thing different this time.. I will be the one crowed victorious. I won't allow you to take any of your short cuts that you are willing to take. I'm going to show you and show the world, exactly what I can do. And I'll finally shut that mouth of yours because once again you are going on about how you are the best in the world, but what exactly do you have to prove that? What exactly have you done in recent months to prove that? ..Exactly nothing. Since you lost that World Title, you've been a shadow of what you once were. You've fallen to lows that you have never been before, whilst I am on the rise to the top. I'm going to reach heights that you never did.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 6qJQm
[Chris Jericho] Are you honestly that delusional? Saying that you're going to reach heights that I never did... Let me remind you of something. I am a four-time XWL World Champion. I am the first Undisputed Champion in the history of this industry, and I have held more titles throughout my long and illustrious career than anybody back in that locker room. Your claim is insane in every sense of the word... You know as well as I do that I was this close to once again becoming World Champion at Eye For An Eye, and as much as you want to deny it, you know that sooner rather than later I will regain my title and you can't bare the thought of that. You can't bare the thought of being left behind and forgotten, and you can't contain your jealousy of my accolades and future accomplishments. That's why you're standing there right now and that's why you want a match with me next week. You want to share some of my spotlight because you know full well that whoever is in the ring with Chris Jericho is guaranteed to have their match watched over and over again as viewers around the globe marvel at my excellence. Underneath the smokescreen of boos and jeers... deep down they know that the reason they tune in to XWL each week is to see me.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 N8VPk
[Justin Gabriel]
That man you described.. was the old Chris Jericho. The Chris Jericho that came out to this ring each week and actually showed what he could do.. now you are nothing compared to the Chris Jericho, you'd rather talk your way to the top. You don't deserve another shot at the World Title, You had ONE rematch and you had it. It's time you moved on, it's time you passed the torch and hung up your boots for good. You are what you claim to hate Chris, an Hypocrite. Despite what you say, you are here just to hang on to every bit of fame you can get... Exactly like Dwayne is doing. Just like Dwayne, your ego is too big that you don't realise that you are a shadow of what you once was. But you still can't back up the claims you make... but I will. I will defeat you next week,and I will go on to become World Heavyweight Champion, and I Will lead this company into the future.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 RYDzV

[Chris Jericho] You say that I'm a shadow of what I once was but you're wrong. Before, I was too obsessed with what all of gelatinous tapeworms in the audience thought of me. I was so preoccupied with trying to entertain them that I lost my focus on what my true goal in this business was... to be the best. I may have been World Champion at the time, but I reduced myself to nothing more than a clown, shamelessly pandering to the fans week in, week out like some sort of trained animal. The Chris Jericho you see standing before you now is the true Chris Jericho. And despite your false claims that I have done nothing in recent months, there is only one man who has been able to defeat me since I lost my title and that man is the one currently holding it... CM Punk. It is my goal to not only regain my title but to once and for all prove to CM Punk exactly who is the best in the world...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Rf0JB
[Chris Jericho] But you want a match next week huh Gabriel? You want me to dominate you... to humiliate you... and outclass you once again? Well you're on. I can't think of a better way to pr-

*Before Jericho can finish his sentence, a theme that everyone knows oh so well sounds through the P.A system garnering a rather large reaction of cheers from the fans.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 3Q9l1

*Ted walks out from the back with a microphone in hand, and a smile on his face as he jumps at the stage with his arms sprawled out soaking in all the love and support from his DiBiase Posse, Gabriel and Jericho seem none to pleased by his arrival, while Ted simply grins their way as he walks down the ramp. Fans hold their hands out and he happily slaps their hands before approaching the steel steps as if he was going to walk up them, but suddenly he makes a mad dash to the ring apron, props his knee onto it then stands up before stepping through the ropes and finally raises his microphone up*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 NPglH

[Ted DiBiase] Hey guys look, I know you've got this weird love hate relationship going on, and that's cool, but can you do please do this behind closed doors? I mean if we wanted to hear Chris Jericho and Justin Gabriel bitch and moan for fifteen minutes, we could just replay the last two months of Redemption, and I'm being nice here, because I could easily say you've both whined and complained since the day this show began! But I didn't say that, now did I?

*He flashes a slight grin while Gabriel and Jericho just stare unimpressed*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 PQNgI

[Ted DiBiase] I mean honestly, do you think all this complaining and belittling does either of you any favors? Like alright for example, Gabriel you claim to let your "actions" do the talking, what actions might that be? Because if you're talking about that "victory" over The Rock, you've honestly got not a damn thing to brag about! Are you proud of that win? Does it make you feel like such a big man that you could pick up someone's scraps and claim it as your own? Speaking of which...How ya doing Jericho? I've heard you both boast about victories over The Rock, that it was such a huge moment, that it was this, that it was that, honestly?! Do I need to replay both of those matches on that titantron right now? Because I'll do it, you might not think I have footage like that prepared, but you have no idea what a man who is obsessed with Monopoly, has up his sleeves.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 0Lme3

[Ted DiBiase] So should I play the footage? Because all three of us know that if I do, you're going to look awful silly bragging about wins like that. I prefer to have a straight up victory, fight my own battles, and claim my own upsets. Which is what happened three weeks ago, I faced The Rock one on one, non-title, and do you know what I did? Something neither of you have done, yet brag about, I defeated The Rock, one on one, no shady business, no underhanded tactics, just a straight up three count. Which is why I know full well after The Monster Bash, no matter if CM Punk retains, or The Rock regains, I'm next in line. No amount of bitching and complaining from either of you will say otherwise. Jericho, you're not the best in the world, Gabriel trust me when I say this, and I mean it in the nicest way possible...If you're leading us into the future, then someone please put me out of my misery right now.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 BK099

[Ted DiBiase] No doubt you're both talented, no doubt you've done things I haven't, but that success has done nothing but blind both of you. Justin, you think just because you've been United States Champion that you're the next big thing, but in reality until you learn to stop making excuses, you're not going to reach that next level. I've been in your shoes, I made choices that I regret every day because all it did is waste time...When your objective every night is to come out with some kind of excuse like that you were such a big threat that everyone targeted you, you're not going to be taken seriously. A World Heavyweight Champion doesn't make excuses, and that's something you Chris Jericho told me before. Long before this return of grumpy Jericho you were a wise man...You had it all, the fans, the success, and a salary that would send most superstars into a state of shock, but you made an excuse after losing your title...You blamed the fans, ever wonder why you're not in The Rock or CM Punk's shoes right now? It's because all you've done since losing that title, is call everyone hypocrites, troglodytes, and parasites. Then insult fan after fan after fan, your focus isn't where it should be buddy. That's what's gone wrong with both of you! Instead of focusing on your goal, and putting your talent to use, you've spent half of the time bitching, complaining, moaning, and making up the most ridiculous excuses!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 N8VPk
[Justin Gabriel]
What exactly makes you next in line? You did something each one of us here did and pinned The Rock. You beat a man that should have retired 10 year ago in The Undertaker..So what Exactly makes you above everybody else? Whilst I was busy winning the US title, you was losing to Wade Barrett...I've accomplished more here in XWL than you have or ever will. You let your short lived success get to your head, everyone knows I'd have beaten Dwayne without CM Punk interfering in my match. Dwayne is nothing special any more, Just like Chris he's nothing compared to what he once was. So when Dwayne has blown his rematch against Punk, I can't wait to get the one on one shot that I deserve.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 TeF2P
[Chris Jericho] I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up Ted... because you're just like Justin Gabriel. You're two-of-a-kind. Both of you are shameless parasites using whoever and whatever you can for your own personal gain. The difference with you Ted, is unlike Gabriel who uses his work colleagues and backstabs his so-called "friends"... you have the wool firmly pulled over the XWL Universe's eyes. They think you're this fun-loving, entertaining performer who would do absolutely anything to make sure they get their money's worth... but deep down Ted... deep down you know that isn't the case. You know as well as I do, that Ted Dibiase would ditch those stupid Monopoly sets and turn his back on these fans if it meant holding the World Heavyweight Championship. That is the reason why all three of us are stood here right now is it not? That is why anybody gets into this business... to become the World Champion. But unlike the two of you, I will earn the World Championship once again through my own work. I am not a parasite and I am definitely not a hypocrite. I have the skill, the charisma and th-

[Ted DiBiase] Hold up there sparky, you're putting my character into question? See now I can take the insults, but when you question my character, well then we've got ourselves a problem. Because I don't care what you did, or what Justin Gabriel did, I'm not going to pout in the corner and blame these fans or insult them just because I'm not standing here the new World Heavyweight Champion. It's been my dream ever since I was little to not only follow in my father's foot steps, but to do something he never could...Become World Heavyweight Champion! That's my goal, and through my own ability, and my own motives I will do that. I'm here for the fans, I'm here to have fun, and I'm going to share my dream with my DiBiase Posse. I don't find bitching and making excuses fun, you wanna know why I think I'm next in line?

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 FT6e8

[Ted DiBiase] It's because unlike you two, I don't spew a bunch of nonsense from my mouth that no one cares about! You two love bragging about what you've done, so if that's how we're handling this then fine, I came closer than both of you at Eye For An Eye, I've got an actual legit victory over the previous World Heavyweight champion, while like it or not, both of your victories will be questioned until the end of time. But you know what, I'd be more than happy to settle this dispute right here and right now in this ring!

*While the fans go wild in excitement for a possible impromtu match, but all that hope is quickly sucked away as soon as two words sound from the stage...*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Vi

[Vickie Guerrero] Excuse me!

*A large amount of boos from the fans follow while she just rolls her eyes probably used to this by now.*

[Vickie Guerrero] You know Ted that isn't a bad idea, I mean all three of you in your own way bring something to the table that the other does not. Like for example you Ted, you're that likable, relatable, and fresh fan favorite that the audience can't help but love. But there's also your incredible determination that just cannot be matched by anyone. Then there's you Justin Gabriel, you much like Ted are fresh, there's so much untapped potential inside of you, and your 450 splash is just incredible to watch, and sends the fans into a frenzy. Pair that with your equally as unique attitude and there lies a star. But Chris Jericho has something neither of you two have, the accomplishments, the numerous impressive accolades, you've done it all and that brings in your experience factor which is always something I love in a superstar. You men all have strong cases, you've all three got victories over the then World Heavyweight Champion, some of those wins may be questionable, but personally I see a win as a win which is why I'm making this match official! But it's not going to be tonight, no, a match of this caliber is fitting for our Payperview events in just three weeks! So gentlemen I suggest you train hard, and prepare yourselves well, because at The Monster Bash it will be...Chris Jericho versus Justin Gabriel versus Ted DiBiase, in a triple threat, no disqualifications match! But wait, there's more...The winner of this match will walk away with something you all want, but only one can have...The number one contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship!

*The camera changes views to the ring where Ted's got an excited smile on, Jericho's got a smug grin, while Gabriel tightly holds his microphone glaring at Chris Jericho, and finally after a few seconds he turns to Jericho and bashes him right in the face with the microphone knocking him down instantly and Ted turns around confused, shocked, but ready for a fight if that's the case.*

[Vickie Guerrero] EXCUSE ME!!!

*But Gabriel ignores Vickie's shrieks, then charges in Ted's direction, who was fully prepared to counter by lifting him up right in mid dash, then nails his huge signature sit out spinebuster to a large pop from the fans.*

[Vickie Guerrero] Stop it!!!

*Ted get's off the mat, his fists are tightly clinched, he's got a pumped up expression on his face, and the fans are going wild. He plays to the fans a bit, notices Gabriel stirring holding his back in pain, he then grabs hold of Justin from behind, raises him off the canvas with great height, preparing for the move that gained him victory earlier tonight, but Justin slips out of his grasp and quickly rolls under the ropes just barely escaping Dream Street. The fans boo in disappointment, while Gabriel points at Ted holding his lower back and shouts at him but our cameras aren't able to pick up what he said. Ted takes to the second rope posing for the fans and staring right at Gabriel. Justin finally reaches the ramp and begins to walk up and so Ted jumps off the second rope landing feet first on the mat, turns around and out of no where Chris Jericho was back on his feet and dropped him with a code breaker sending the fans into an immediate large uproar. Vickie seems to have gotten quite pissed off by being ignored, she she's left the stage and headed back to the back, while the fans begin a large "YOU SUCK!" chant directed straight at Chris Jericho who responds by saying "watch this!" he grabs hold of Ted's legs pulls them forward then turns the slightly out of Ted over and locks in the Liontamer! The boo'ing continues as he applies the pressure in maximum capacity. Gabriel turns around watching from the stage, and the cameras zoom in on Ted hollering in agony as Jericho refuses to let loose, after about a minute more he finally stops then points at Gabriel who's still frozen on the stage and says "That's happening to you next week!" following a close up on both men, and the laid out Ted DiBiase, Redemption fades away to a video package hyping XWL's Halloween special, The Monster Bash!*

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 am

Ash wrote:
it happened because your svr broke and the match had to be done one way or another so i got a replacement.
ah i see cool
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:43 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Mr. Fn Vs The Rock

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

*The Rock gets up from the mat breathing heavily after that war with The Monster Fn, He looks into the sea of people cheering his name and he smiles, remembering why he's in this business, remembering why all the pain, all the suffering, why it's all worth it, for these people. His people....He looks into the air and takes a deep breath, soaking in this sold out crowds insane reaction*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Raw040703-70

[Styles] Truly a great moment right here folks, this man may have lost his World Heavyweight Championship at Eye for an eye but he has not lost his touch, he proved that by beating The Monster Fn here tonight! But most importantly of all, he hasn't lost his connection with the fans, it's stronger here tonight than it's ever been, you can feel the electricity in the air...

[Cole] WHAT?! What in gods name are you talking about? I can't feel anything in the air? It just feels like air! You people are insane, You, The Rock, everyone in this are.....

*Before Cole can ramble on and on and on and on he is interrupted when The Rock decides to grab a mic from the side to address the fans*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Raw040703-75

[The Rock] The Rock has just got one thing to say, it wont take a lot of time but he assures you that it's the single most important piece of information you will hear all night. Let The Rock just say......Thank you. Thank you for sticking by The Rocks side through thick and thin, Champion or not you people helped prove The Rocks point that we are one, we are a force, we are the people! Whether The Rock is locked in a chamber with five of the sorriest pieces of monkey feces this planet has ever seen, whether he's in this ring whooping the ass of the least scary Frankenstein stunt double his pupils have ever been fixed on or whether he's playing his trusty guitar for THE MILLIONS!

[Crowd] AND MILLIONS!

[The Rock] Of The Rocks fans, it doesn't matter what The Great One does, you people stick by his side, and he appreciates that in the amount that no words could describe. As for CM Punk, the resident Jehovah's witness with the rub on Scooby Doo tattoo's you call The Rock a shell of his former self, you say The Rock is dead, well consider this his revival, his second wind, the second coming of The Jabroni Beating! LALALALAOW! Pie Eating Trailblazing! Eyebrow Raising! Heart Stopping! Elbow Dropping! Crystal Clear! Have no fear! Take your foot off the brake and slap it on the gas, bout time The Rock whooped that two bit delusional bitches ass! So CM Punk, don't consider this a challenge, consider this a warning, The Rock is going to bring it harder, faster and stronger than ever before! You will get every last bead of The Rocks sweat! Every last drop of The Rocks blood! Every last ounce of The Rocks life! You consider yourself a big fish in a small pond, The Rock is Aquaman in a raindrop! Whether you take this seriously or you shrug it off like you always do, just know that The Rock is ready, so....

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Raw040703-76

[The Rock] Just bring it! Punk!

*Redemption cuts to commercial as The Rock poses on the top turnbuckle to a deafening roar....*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Raw5172004-63

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionelgenerico XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptiontruth
El Generico Vs R-Truth

*El Generico comes through the curtain to a huge cheer and charges down the the ring, before taunting on the turnbuckle, awaiting the arrival of the not so fan favourite, R-Truth...*

*The boo's fill the arena quicker than a hiccup as R-Truths theme hits, Generico stands in the ring waiting patiently, eyes fixed on the stage but after a moment of nothing he begins to grow impatient, he paces back and forward, not once taking his eyes from the top of the stage...*

*The crowd let loose a harsh sea of jeers as they see R-Truth jump the barricade behind the ring, he slide under the bottom rope and begins to stalk El Generico who still has his eyes fixed on the stage, he notices the change in the crowds reactions and turns around straight into a SHUT UP! Truth nails it and begins to laugh as the referee has no choice but to ring the bell for the match to start...*

*Truths gets a sadistic grin on his face as he picks Generico up by the head and tosses him over the top rope out to the commentary tables! Before El Generico can get his bearings his forehead is slammed full force down onto the commentary table almost knocking him unconscious, Truth looks at his fallen body and shouts, "damn, that one had to hurt!"*

*Truth turns to the timekeeper and jumps towards him, causing him to flinch and run off, Truth grins and grabs the chair, he turns his attention back to Generico who is slowly rising to his feet trying to shake to cobwebs out of his head, just as he regains some composure he turns around into a sickening steel chair shot! Generico's skull can be heard cracking in the cheap seats as the referee calls for the match to end in disqualification!*

*Truth is absolutely livid with the referees decision and slides back into the ring, steel chair in hand, the terrified referee backs up into the corner of the ring, Truth notices the fear in his eyes so he drops the chair and approaches him cautiously, Truth can be heard asking the referee to reverse the decision but when he disagrees R-Truth grabs him by the head and gets him into the DDT position! He pulls him over to the chair and plants him with a sickening DDT before sliding out of the ring laughing, he heads up the ramp with a sadistic smile on his face as Redemption cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Redemptionaustinaries
Chris Jericho Vs Austin Aries l

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Red using the chair ftmfw.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Penguin wrote:
Red using the chair ftmfw.

Dat ending.

Ted is so making a goofy remark of how Jericho had to kill Aries with a chair just so he could beat him troll
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 XwlredemptionjustingXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Justin Gabriel Vs CM Punk (C)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4