Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011

Go down 
+11
Brandon
Austin
Bronzeh
TheFilthParade
Sam
Jonguin
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Shug
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Redemp1

Live From- Virginia Beach, Virginia

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hwg4a
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionmadisonXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiontrish
Madison Rayne Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 8673XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionfrightmare
RVD Vs Frightmare

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionsheamus XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Sheamus Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiondrewm
John Cena Vs Drew McIntyre

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XN0fl
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Bobby Lashley & Kharma

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionuskevin
Kane Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionaj
Edge Vs AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Cla7m
Jillian Hall Vs Gail Kim

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionthemizXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionyoshi
The Miz Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionaustinaries
Chris Jericho Vs Austin Aries l

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionelgenerico XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiontruth
El Generico Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Mr. Fn Vs The Rock

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptioneve
Michelle McCool Vs Eve Torres

U.S Title #1 Contenders Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiontripleh XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionanderson
Triple H Vs Mr. Anderson

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionjustingXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Justin Gabriel Vs CM Punk (C)

Last edited by E/T on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

*The theme song of The Rated R Superstar, Edge, plays throughout the arena and the fans instantly rise to there feet, cheering as smoke fills the entrance ramp. After a little bit of time, Edge comes out from behind the smoke wearing a plaid shirt and jeans. He walks to one side of the stage and points to some fans holding up an Edge sign. Edge then walks back to the center of the stage and begins to walk down the ramp. Edge reaches the middle of the ramp and stops. He looks down, then raises his head and arms as his signature fireworks go off and light up the arena.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 ICfVM

*Edge's fireworks come to a close and he takes a quick step to the left, then walks down the ramp. As he reaches the end he stops walking and looks around the arena before running towards the ring and sliding in. Edge stands up and picks up the microphone that lays in the center of the ring. He raises it and attempts to talk talk but is drowned out by the fans cheers. Edge lowers the mic and waits for the fans to quiet down. Once they do he finally begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 LUpl9

[[Edge]]
The first thing I would like to talk about is my match with AJ Styles from earlier. Now I must admit, that match could of gone either way and fans were on the edge of there seat the whole time we contested in that ring. First AJ was in control, then I was in control, then AJ was in control and it was like that the whole time. Back and forth action is what the fans love to see and that's exactly what we did out there Styles. We put on one hell of a match that needs to have a round two someday but that day, will end with a spear instead of a Styles Clash. Can I prove it now? No... Will I prove it next time we face AJ? Yes because I am The Ultimate Opportunist and I'll do whatever it takes to win and I'll do the same once the day comes where I get a United States Championship match.

Speaking of the United States Champion, one asshole left contention and a new one arrived. Out with The Miz and in with Mr. Anderson. Seems like Kevin Steen is just attracted to assholes but sadly, I'm not an asshole but that won't stop me from being named Number One Contender for the title after I am done with Fn. If I have a title match at November to Remember, trust me because it will be a November to Remember. Now we go back in time to what happened at Eye for an Eye. The night started off good because I got to face the X-Treme Champion John Bradshaw Layfield. The man who avoided me week in and week out. The man who some thought was a member of Breakdown because of the little time he spent on Redemption. Then the day he does show up, he wins the X-Treme Title.

Lucky much? Yeah, i'd say so. Atleast JBL has better luck then Lucky Cannon who doesn't even have a job after being destroyed by Wade Barrett and Randy Orton. Okay, back to my story. John walked into Eye for an Eye as X-Treme Champion thinking he was going to win but boy was he wrong. He walked out of Eye For An Eye the same way in. An over-confident man who's mouth is bigger then his brain. After the match I just wanted to sit down and take a break but guess what happened. I just happened to pass Jack Korpela who just loves to interview me. Being the nice guy I am I decided to give him the interview he asked for...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 VXRZL

But what happened after the interview is what pissed me off more then anything. Some one hit wonder named Mr. Fn attacked me from behind, chokeslammed me on the floor and slammed my head in between two chairs. Was it necessary to attack me from behind? I mean seriously... Fn, I know now a days you like to hide behind Kane and when Undertaker was around, him too. But your going to have to learn that you attack someone from behind, they will attack back. Fn, I hope you know that because I will do exactly that.

But why did you attack me Mr. Fn, out of everyone in the back what made you attack Edge? Was it because I was out in the open, no one to stop you? Was it because You know that with me here, your dreams of becoming a champion would be out of reach? I want to know why you assaulted me the way you did Fn and I want an answer soon. By soon, I mean next week and if I don't get an answer... Well, just say only thing you'll be seeing is the ceiling after I SPEAR you...

*Edge drops the mic and his theme begins to play once again. He lets out one last smirk as the camera fades to black and a video package featuring Redemption Superstar, Justin Gabriel begins to play on the titantron*.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Edge promo ftw, good stuff Vice and can't wait to see what Fn's retort. Edge is one of my favorites IRL, so I love reading Edge promos cheers
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 am

**We come back from commercials and straight to ringside where the commentary team or Joey Styles and Michael Cole are just about to discuss the events of Redemption so far and what we have still to come but they are stopped by the interruption of a familiar entrance music.

Kevin Steen appears on the ramp with a big roar of cheers from the fans in attendance. Steen has gained a large following over the last couple of months. Steen starts to walk down towards the ring with the United States Championship over his shoulder. Fans are chanting

"Mr Wrestling, Mr Wrestling, Mr Wrestling"

Steen just seems to be ignoring it as he slowly walks down to ringside with a few cuts and bruises on his face. Steen reaches ringside, climbs the ring apron then enters the ring through the ropes. Steen climbs the second turnbuckle and takes the US title off his shoulder and slowly raises into above his head with a bigger pop from the crowd. Steen gets down and lays the US title on the top turnbuckle whilst he asks for a microphone from the ringside assistant who instantly hands him one. Steen taps on the mic to make sure it is working and starts pacing around the ring he lifts the mic to his mouth to begin to talk but lowers it again he reaches into his tights and pull out something. It's an El Generico mask. The crowd began to cheer even louder than before as Steen lifts it high before oddly he starts to put it on.

The crowd seem to be confused by the antics as the cheers die down a little but there a small pockets of chants and cheers from the crowd. Steen finishes putting on the mask and goes to lift the mic to talk but is stopped when the crowd start chanting once more but this time the chants are

"Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole"

Steen puts the mic back to his mouth and starts to talk even during the chants.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 3PXuN

Kevin Steen: Well, Well, Well look who is here on Redemption and still United States Champion, well it ain't Miz because its me, easy question even a "fucktard" would be able get right. Last Night at Eye for an Eye, I got myself an eye, well and that wasn't the only thing I got last night if you know what I mean??Some motherfucking PIE!!!!and get your minds out the gutters because I mean Pizza Pie from Luigi's a XWL favourite. Anyway I went out and did what I said I would do, fuck Miz's shit up and leave with the gold in tow. I did both and teared the place up, broke some announce tables twice, so it wasn't just you Spanish announcers who lost you table like usual which I think can be seen as damn racist. I would get into all I did last night but well you should of ordered the PPV or at least streamed the motherfuckers. Oh sorry, Pirates are bad, so fuck you pirates especially you captain Blackbeard. Back to the point, I hurt Miz, I humiliated Miz, I destroyed Miz and well he actually lucky he got off the way he did, because I mean we could of had another AJ Styles.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 R0l6A

Kevin Steen: Talking of AJ Styles when did that guy comeback I mean really, really?Miz last night you lost when you thought you could be on the same level of me, I mean who the fuck are you to think your on the same level as me??I am a mean bad ass motherfucking fat son of a bitch. I am crazy, I am insane, I have no remorse for any of my actions, ask AJ, ask any fucker who got in my way. Everything went to what I thought would happen, what I predicted would happened everything except two things. First thing and I don't know why I was surprised but maybe I forgot how stupid he was, and that was Ronny Killings, known to all of you as K-Kwik, oh shit I mean R-Truth. I mean he came down and joined Mikey to try and beat the hell out of me and but that is the important word, "Try". Because you tried assholes but failed like a STD ridden whore trying to get a little action.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 W2gs5

The reason you failed is the second thing that I was not expecting, and that was El fucking Generico,

The crowd pop and start the "OLE's" at the mere mention of his name

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 LR2OL

Kevin Steen: I mean the Generic Luchador came out to aid me, Kevin Steen, the guy who don't like many people, the guy who you all seem to love but I hate you all so fucking much, but freedom of speech hey? Generico you came out and stopped me from getting an ass whooping from Awful Truth. But what I think may of confused everyone including me is WHY??Why would you come to my aid, I mean lets rewind just a few months, I was hated here in XWL, the fans hate me, but who cares, the staff hated me who cares, XWL management hated me who fucking cares. I mean AJ Styles the XWL hero lost his job because of me, Steve Corino has gone into some type of rehab because of me, XWL staff were fearing me just being around. But that's not why I am surprised and I guess you all know where I am going with this. Lets rewind all the way back to 2009 back in a company called Ring Of Honor. I am probably breaking some rules by mentioning that company but I mean when the fuck did I care, I mean I do what I want right?Before 2009 we were one of the greatest tag teams over there and I would say all over the world, we won many titles, we won many honors but I did something that many considered despicable, sickening. I turned on you and fuck your shit up. We battle each other for a whole fucking year, A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR GENERICO....You ended my career over there, you were one of the people who turned me to what I am now, I fucking hated you for ending my career in ROH.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 34EpB

Kevin Steen: So you hated me, I hated you, we left it at that even after we had that match back in 2010. I came here early this year and I am a monster here, But after all that history, all that heat between us why would I want your help?Why Generico would you want to help me? We......

**Steen is cut off by the sound of the Generic Luchador's theme music.

A few moments past and El Generico appears on the stage and puts his one finger to the sky and is welcomed by the loudest of roar of cheers from the crowd and the "OLE" cheers start instantly and the banging of the barricades. El Generico runs towards the ring and slides in with his cape following. He puts his finger to the sky again, then the music starts to fade out. El Generico is actually asking for a mic, which is odd as he doesn't speak English. El Generico is thanking the fans by waving towards them. He holds the mic up to his lips and starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 DkUjQ

El Generico: Gracias, Gracias.... thank you. Steen, Generico help you porque tu amigo, sí? Steenerico.. Best team.. en el mundo, or how you say.. in the world. Sí? We team good, muy bien. So I help you.
XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 JVrWt

Kevin Steen: What in blue fucking moon did you just say you scrawny bastard?I mean I got thanks, and my name but what? Actually don't answer because I don't speak or understand you never have, probably never will. So I am going to talk to you a little bit ok. You most likely wondering why I am wearing the same mask as you, I bet all theses fans are wondering why I wearing this mask, its not because I am some El Generico mark, its not because I need to wear a mask because I am an ugly bitch like you, I decided to put it on because, well because I damn well can. El my boy I remember me and you was one of the best tag teams and I understand that maybe you think that we could team again, maybe you want to be friends again?you want to have my back again?

El Generico starts to nod agreeing with Steen's comments. He starts to pump up the crowd who start the "Steenerico" chants and "We Want Steenerico"

Kevin Steen: Generico, I think we have had our past, I think we have had our hatred towards one another, we have beat the hell out each other, so I think maybe.....

**Steen drops the mic and walks up to Generico and gives him a slap, the crowd boo but not for long as Generico hits back at Steen with a slap of his own. Next thing they start hitting each other with forearm shit fast and furious. Generico irish whips Steen and then leapfrogs But Steen turns around and grabs Generico by the back of the mask and drags him to the canvas. Steen quickly slides out and grabs a chair. and gets back in, Generico is up on one knee and turns and sees Steen with a chair ready to pull the trigger. El Generico just stays there and lifts his head up high expecting the chairshot and familiar scene to how there hatred started. Steen swings but stops just before impact and drops the chair and Generico stands up and Steen looks at him.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Ixj8K

Generico walks up to Steen and they are nose to nose, when Steen grabs Generico's arms and turns and raises it to the crowd and shouts "STEENENRICO BITCHES!!!!" The crowd go insane and start to bang on the barricades louder and starting chanting "Steenenrico". Steen grabs hit US title and holds that up high whilst El Generico is bouncing around the ring like child on a sugar rush. The camera fades and to a video package of Kane, Steen's opponent tonight.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 am

MARKOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 am

Bronze :tna:
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:58 am

jiggas5585 wrote:
Bronze :tna:

:tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 pm

OMG JOBBERS MARKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :run:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Pats wrote:

OMG SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT JOBBER MEANS MARKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :run:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Penguin wrote:
Pats wrote:

OMG SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT JOBBER MEANS MARKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :run:
Googled...

job·ber/ˈjäbər/
Noun:
A wholesaler.
A person who does casual or occasional work.
Synonyms:
broker

Glad I could help you Pats Wink.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Pats wrote:

Doesn't mean they are jobbers because you don't know them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Gazza wrote:
Pats wrote:

Doesn't mean they are jobbers because you don't know them.

they'll be jobbers in WWE Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 pm

[NORMAL MATCH]
XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 8673XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionfrightmare
[RVD vs. Frightmare]

Last edited by RCP on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionuskevin
Kane Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Ring Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL, AND IT IS FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!

*The crowd cheers upon the announcement; even though the quickly fade away as Kane makes his way out*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Kane2

Joey Styles:
I'll be honest, I don't know what to say about this man.

Michael Cole: What can you say about him?

Joey Styles: I can say that Kane will have his work cut out for him tonight against Kevin Steen.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 3

*Kane continues to walk down to the ring as the crowd continues to boo. He makes his way and sets off fire from the posts as always. He laughs until the theme of the United States Champion hits.*

*The crowd chants "KILL STEEN KILL" as Steen appears from the curtain.*

Joey Styles:
I personally can not wait for this match between two of the most sadistic and violent men in XWL history.

*Steen eventually makes his way down to the ring and gets right in Kane's face. The two share some choice words as the ref raises the title high in the air.*

Michael Cole:
And that is what these men are fighting for!

*The bell rings and fist fly. Steen gets the upper-hand quickly, pushing Kane back to corner. The crowd gets fired up as Steen puts the hurt on him, but Kane takes evasive action and turns the table. He stiffs him with multiple elbows as the crowd's demeanor changes. Kane whips him off the ropes, but "Mr. Wrestling" counters and launches Kane off the ropes. Kevin bends over, and flips Kane over as he comes back. Steen puts the boots to him before playing to the crowd a little. He turns back to his opponent, but he is nailed by an uppercut to the jaw. Kane drops Steen with a big slam before hitting an elbow.*

Joey Styles:
That was a wicked uppercut from Kane!

Michael Cole: I knew it! Steen stands no chance against Kane!

*Kane goes for a cover, but Steen quickly kicks out. The crowd wills Steen on as Kane quickly traps him in a headlock. The champion begins to fight back, hitting multiple elbows to the gut. Kane breaks the hold, and he is quickly on the defense as Steen hits an impressive dropkick. Kane is on one knee as the champion nails him with a huge no-handed enzuigiri before heading to the top. The crowd cheers as the sick bastard hits a Moonsault on his challenger! He covers as well, but Kane gets his shoulder up at two.*

Joey Styles:
Look at that athleticism from Steen!

Michael Cole: He did a flip, so what?

Joey Styles: Rolling Eyes

*Steen confronts the ref about the call, but he is assured it was only a two. Suddenly, Kane blasts him from behind, sending the referee to the floor! Steen staggers as Kane grabs a hold of him and throws him into the ring post. The crowd boos as Kane heads to the outside and grabs the steel steps, but suddenly Steen is shown on the top rope before he comes crashing down on Kane!*

Joey Styles:
OH MY GOD!

*The crowd chants "KILL STEEN KILL!" as the champion stirs. He picks up the challenger and tosses him into the barricade before ramming into him full force! Kane lets out a scream of pain as Steen grabs him by the head again, this time tossing him into the ring post! The crowd is fired up as Kevin makes his way over to the announcers table. He quickly clears it off before climbing onto it and playing to the crowd. He climbs off, but Kane was waiting there with a chair and he proceeded to blast him with it! The crowd boos as Kane laughs before grabbing the throat of Steen and yelling some words in his face not picked up by the camera. He quickly lifts him up and sends him through the table with a Chokeslam!*

*Steen is left in what is left of the announce table as Kane throws the staff members at ringside around. He quickly grabs two chairs and throw them over by Steen. He grabs the ring, but the champion had just began to get up. Kane went to hit him with the bell, but Steen countered and tossed him right over the barricade! He went right after him, laying in punch after punch. The crowd was solely behind Steen as he brawled with "The True Monster of XWL." The began to fight there way back down the aisle, now with Kane getting the control. He hit him with a big boot, sending the defender back over the barricade. A fan got in Kane's face and told him "YOU SUCK!" as Kane threatened him back. As Kane got over the barricade, though, Steen had a chair and he cracked Kane's skull open with it! The crowd cheered loudly as Steen threw Kane back into the ring.*

Joey Styles:
Hello? Hello? Hello? Ladies and Gentlemen I apologize for the technical difficulties. We are back and we are ready to call this match. The United States Championship is on the line as the champion, Kevin Steen, is in full control of cracking Kane's head open with the chair.

Michael Cole: We need to get tougher refs! This has spun out of control!

*The ref is back up as Steen tosses the chair out of the ring. He grabs Kane and goes for the Package Piledriver, but Kane is able to fight out. Steen goes off the ropes, but Kane catches him on the rebound and hits a sidewalk slam. It is apparent being cut open has angered Kane, and he assaults Steen with a fury of punches. He soon gives the champion a bloody nose, the ref trying to pull Kane off. Kane simply just stares at the ref, causing him to cower in fear. When he turns around, though, Steen hits him with a huge clothesline, and when he gets up, a power bomb! The crowd cheers as he covers, only getting a two count. Steen picks Kane up and whips him into the turnbuckle, quickly coming down on him like a freight train. No pun intended. He once again goes for the package piledriver, but Kane powers out and grabs him by the throat, and he begins to weaken him. He then flips him over, going for the Tombstone!*

Michael Cole:
COME ON KANE, DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

*Kane hits the tombstone and goes for he cover.........

KICK OUT FROM STEEN AT TWO! Kane can't believe it as the crowd goes insane!

Michael Cole:
WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THAT REF CAN'T BE FIGHT TO OFFICIATE AFTER THAT BUMP HE TOOK!

Joey Styles: I didn't know it before, but Kevin Steen does have a heart!

*Kane grabs the referee by the throat, but Steen makes the save and blasts him from behind. He sets him up in the corner and nails him with a huge big-boot before setting him up on the top rope. He climbs up, hitting the monster a few times before tossing him off the top rope with a huge arm-drag! The crowd cheers as Kevin remains on top, but not for long, as he hits Kane with a huge senton bomb! He covers! 1.........2.........KICK OUT! Steen is frustrated as nothing can hold the challenger down for three seconds. He grabs him by the legs, but he is kicked off. Kane takes him down with a clothesline before hitting him with his signature low dropkick. Steen staggers as Kane puts a thumb to the eye, causing him to fall back. The ref yells at him before checking on Steen.*

Joey Styles:
What a damn dirty move!

*Kane laughs, but the crowd jeers, as suddenly he grabs his bag and pulls out the hook! The ref is still distracted, as Kane plans to hit both men with it. Suddenly, the crowd starts to cheer as ROB VAN DAM comes from the crowd and grabs the chair! He slides in the ring and as Kane turns around, he hits the Van Terminator! Kane goes down as RVD clears the weapons from the ring before going to the outside!*

Michael Cole:
WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

*The crowd is electric as Kane staggers, Steen getting up and hitting the Package Piledriver!*

Michael Cole:
NO! NOT THIS WAY!

Joey Styles: What comes around goes around!

3! STEEN WINS!

Ring Announcer:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION; KEVIN STEEN!

*The crowd cheers as Steen bends down and rubs his finger over Kane's forehead. He smirks as he looks at the blood, licking it! The crowd chants "YOU SICK FUCK!" as he smirks. Van Dam slides in the ring and he tells Kane "what comes around goes around" like Joey. Suddenly, Steen taps Van Dam on the back. RVD turns around as Steen offers his hand. He accepts it, but Steen turns it around it hits the Package Piledriver! The crowd cheers for the man that makes no allies as he grabs his title and heads outside of the ring. He yells "ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!" before licking some more of Kane's blood.*

Michael Cole:
What a sick freak! Thankfully we have to take a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Penguin wrote:
"ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!"

GOOOOLDBERG, GOOOLDBERG
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

X619Brandon619X wrote:
Penguin wrote:
"ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!"

GOOOOLDBERG, GOOOLDBERG

"He yells "ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!" before licking some more of Kane's blood"

Up next on the menu is the blood of an asshole. Steen's quite the hungry champion.

But awesome write up guys, the aftermatch stuff was pretty sweet and a nice read Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

E/T wrote:
X619Brandon619X wrote:
Penguin wrote:
"ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!"

GOOOOLDBERG, GOOOLDBERG

Up next on the menu is the blood of an asshole. Steen's quite the hungry champion.

Am I Surprised?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 pm

E/T wrote:
X619Brandon619X wrote:
Penguin wrote:
"ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!"

GOOOOLDBERG, GOOOLDBERG

But awesome write up guys, the aftermatch stuff was pretty sweet and a nice read Very Happy

Blood of an asshole... No
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

RCP wrote:
E/T wrote:
X619Brandon619X wrote:
Penguin wrote:
"ANDERSON, YOU'RE NEXT!"

GOOOOLDBERG, GOOOLDBERG

Blood of an asshole... No

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Mixed Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XN0fl
Ted DiBiase & Maryse Vs Bobby Lashley & Kharma

We return from a brief commercial break, to find Kharma and Bobby Lashley in the ring as Kharma's theme ended, and a better one began:

Maryse's new and improved 2011 Titantron played over the screen and her authentic French theme music filled the stands as the crowd stood to their feet releasing a strong mixed reaction. Maryse paused on the ramp and posed, showing off her "talk to the hand" pose to the crowd. She paused and waited, glancing behind her as the next theme began to play and the crowd erupted like a choir filled with cheers

Ted DiBiase appeared on the stage alongside Maryse. They met and her arm locked around his as they began to walk down the ramp together

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Fx8e0

They began to talk back and forth, obviously something was wrong amongst our ex million dollar couple. Ted walked down the ramp smiling at the fans and touching some of their hands, not moving his head back much to respond to Maryse's rants. Maryse snapped at Ted trying to get his attention, after a moment she let it go and shunned the crowd once more with her right hand. The Redemption nameplate flashed across the bottom of the screen reading "TED DIBIASE & MARYSE." They soon reached the bottom of the ramp and said their final words before separating

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 CRMsL

As they went their separate ways, Maryse untied and took off her signature jacket. Maryse walked over to the side of the ring as Ted went to the left of it. Ted high fived some fans along the way, then noticed Cody Rhodes with a group of women near him, he grins slightly and slaps their hands, then he looks at Cody with a goofy smile and gives him a high five too. They both got onto the apron almost simultaneously as Ted went through the ropes and stepped foot in the ring and Maryse did the same

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 N8H1f

The ref warned Lashley and Kharma to stay back as Maryse and Ted finished their entrances. Maryse flashed a glance at Kharma and looks back into the camera briefly and flipped her hair, as Ted climbed onto the second rope and raised the crowds attention

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xzzo8

Maryse wore her usual grin and wink flawlessly as Ted smiled at the crowd before jumping down off the ropes. Ted and Maryse met in their corner, where they argued discussed who should start off the match for their team

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Homby

It soon became apparent that Maryse was going to start it off for her team, and of course since inter-gender matches are practically extinct nowadays, Kharma did as well. Kharma stared down Maryse as they walked to the center of the ring to commence the match-up. Maryse on the other hand, just mocked Kharma about her weight, and laughed in her face. Ted looked away disapprovingly, but being as Kharma is a "heel" he let it slide. Kharma stepped back and rolled her eyes, and them came closer to Maryse. Maryse gave her the talk to the hand pose, and walked over to the ropes, flipped her hair and bragging as the men in the crowd responded with cheers. Kharma on the other hand (no matter how manly she may seem), was not so amused. Kharma went at Maryse and grabbed her by the hair and Maryse screamed. The ref finally got Kharma off of Maryse and Maryse checked her hair and nails before taking a few steps closer and giving Kharma a hard slap across the face. Kharma went at Maryse again but Maryse used the ropes as a shield to get her back. After Kharma stepped back, Maryse slowly and cautiously approached Kharma once again. The locked up in a grapple that Kharma quickly got the upper hand of, Kharma put Maryse into a headlock as Maryse screamed in distress. Maryse managed to slip her head out from Kharma's stinky armpits and kicked her in the back of the leg, forcing Kharma to her knees. Maryse took advantage and pushed Kharma's head down into the mat and repeatedly slammed it there until the ref counted to 3. Maryse walked over to Lashley's corner and bent down slighlty placing her hands on her knees and using one of her hands to mock Lashley. Ted turned the other cheek and Maryse returned her focus to Kharma. By this time Kharma was just getting to her knees, dazed as ever. Maryse kicked her on the back forcing her down to the mat and rolled over her, applying the camel clutch. Maryse laughed and spoke down on Kharma who was struggling to get out of the hold at first. After about 20 seconds, Kharma began to get to her knees, Maryse still on her back. Kharma fell back and crushed Maryse into the mat. Maryse gasped for air after she was basically flattened by the cow that had just landed on her. While Kharma tried to get herself together, Maryse managed to roll to her corner and tag in Ted. Ted looked at her oddly, but stepped in as she slipped out onto the apron

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 If2aA

As per the mixed tag rules, Kharma is forced to tag out to Bobby Lashley and Ted sizes him up before the two lock up. Lashley uses his strength advantage to overpower Ted and shoves him away. Ted nods with a slight smirk then comes back for second helpings but gets shoved off again while Lashley taunts showing off his muscles with an overconfident flex. Maryse rolls her eyes on the apron and Ted begins clapping his hands together to get the fans into the match, they catch onto the clapping and soon you can hear nearly the entire arena clapping as Ted quickly approaches Bobby again. Lashley attempts to grab him but Ted uses his speed advantage ducking under his arm and rebounds off the ropes and stops. Lashley comes charging like a house of fire at him, but showing off his crafty skill, Ted pulls the ropes down as he drops to the mat causing the running Lashley to tumble to the outside. Bobby gets up quite quickly and Ted's ready, he places his hands onto the ropes then leaps over the ropes taking him down with a cross body placha! The fans go wild with cheers after that showing of athleticism and Ted smiles before grabbing Lashley and rolling him back into the ring. Ted slides in after him and covers.

but Lashley powers out sending Ted flying into the air quite a few feet before falling down to the mat. Moments pass before Ted and Lashley are both back up to their feet, Ted nails him with a punch garnering a pop from the crowd, but Lashley fires away with a strike of his own causing the fans to boo, Ted staggers back then nails him with a second right hand, almost instantly Bobby sends another punch his way and Ted grabs at his jaw for a moment before his smile fades and he quickly nails him with another punch, and follows up with punch after punch after punch pounding away into his face and the fans go wild yet again. Maryse seems shocked to see such aggression but of course her reaction quickly goes back to acting like she doesn't care as Ted leaps off the mat dropping the dazed Bobby Lashley with a huge drop kick. He covers him

But quickly Lashley gets the shoulder up, Ted points to the top rope, then steps onto the apron making his way onto it awaiting Bobby to get to his feet, but within the blink of an eye Lashley gets to his feet and leaps onto the corner grabbing Ted and throwing him off with a huge exploder overhead belly to belly suplex that sends DiBiase crashing to the mat. Ted instantly grabs at the back of his neck, Lashley then overpowers Ted placing his knee over Ted's back then with his free knee begins to repeatedly thrust his knee into Ted's neck. Ted hollers out and the fans roar with disapproving boos at what's going on. Finally after at least ten straight knee shots, Lashley stops then grabs Ted and applies a neck lock submission trying to force a tap out. He continues stretching the neck back against his knee but Ted refuses to give up. The referee constantly asks Ted if he wants to give up but he keeps shouting "No!" Meanwhile Maryse is on the apron absolutely bored to death showing no concern for her "friend" The fans begin clapping, stomping, and chanting Ted's name trying to help him get out of this terrible predicament. He begins shaking his arms then places his feet firmly on the mat trying to stand up and eventually does so. He pulls his hands in together then nails Lashley in the ribs several times before the submission is finally broken. But just when it seems like Ted's finally back in this, Ted runs off the ropes with an idea in mind but gets caught with a thrust spinebuster sending him crashing back down to the mat and his neck bouncing against the canvas from the slam. Lashley covers him booking both legs

But Ted thrusts his shoulder off the mat staying alive in this match. Lashley picks him up throws him into the ropes, ducks down for something in mind as Ted rebounds, but DiBiase uses this to his advantage by floating over Lashley and nailing a huge DDT. Ted gets off the mat then raises his fist up and connects with a fist drop, as soon as he rises back off the mat, he connects with a second one, then before attempting a third, he shakes his fist looking on the fans with a grin on his face and yells "OH YEAH!!" before nailing a third fist drop completing the combo. Ted then walks over to the ropes and steps out onto the apron, he slowly makes his way onto the top rope then jumps off with a double foot stomp, but Lashley rolls out of the way, and as Ted's feet meet the mat he rolls towards the corner in which Maryse was in. He gets to his feet quite quickly then grabs at the back of his neck still feeling the effects of that huge belly to belly off the top rope. As it looks like he's going to head over to where Lashley is, Maryse reaches out and slaps his back tagging herself in.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 GzSY0

Ted turns around confused wondering what in the hell she's doing, with the fans showing their dislike for her tagging herself in as well.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Z8qN4

She arrogantly steps through the ropes and tells Ted she'll show him how to get the job done.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 P5MKl

He isn't sure what to think, he seems annoyed and confused, but not trying to be confrontational, he just steps out onto the apron.

Maryse was too busy showing off to Ted to realize Kharma had been waiting, ready. Maryse turned at ran at Kharma who was running at her already. Kharma slammed Maryse to the mat with a hard closeline. Maryse grasped at her head as Kharma picked her up off the ground and shoved Maryse's head in between Kharma's legs, setting her up for her finishing Implant Buster, perhaps going for an early win. She began to pick Maryse up, but Maryse was able to counter out of it before she got more than a few feet in the air, Maryse took advantage and hit Kharma with the French TKO! She took some time to finally get Kharma rolled over for a pin after Kharma fell face first onto the mat.

Kharma managed to kick out, it became obvious it was going to take much more than a TKO to bring down someone as abnormally overweight as Kharma. Maryse sat up and she appeared extremely frustrated. Kharma was just beginning to attempt to get to her feet and Maryse stood up as well. Maryse put her arm around Kharma's neck and went for the French Kiss. She flipped her hair but before she could even try to bring Kharma back for the impact, Kharma reached over and picked Maryse up and held her high in the air. Maryse screamed and kicked but it was no use, Kharma slammed Maryse down onto the mat in what appeared to be something similar to "The World's Strongest Slam" used by the ever-so chocolate and sexual, Mark Henry. Kharma jerked her head back and laughed with that psychotic look it her eyes. Maryse laid there motionless and Kharma went for a pin.

Kick out! Maryse was able to kick out of the pin Kharma had put her in. Suddenly Kharma's crazed grin froze over in seriousness. Kharma yanked Maryse up off the mat and whipped her into the top right turnbuckle. Kharma charged Maryse but Maryse ducked out of the way sending Kharma into the turnbuckle herself! Maryse turned to face the back of Kharma and kicked her in the back of her right knee, forcing Kharma to the ground. Maryse then did something unusual to her particular moveset, she backed up and ran at Kharma delivering a drop kick to the back of Kharma, Ted seemed a little surprised and impressed, but didn't show it too much. Maryse noticed this and took a moment to prance over to Ted and smirk at him. Ted shrugged but soon signaled her to pay attention too the match. She told him "she knows what she's doing," but what she hadn't noticed is, Kharma had slipped a pair of iron knuckles onto her obese fingers. When Maryse went back to Kharma to finish her off, Kharma turned to the blindside of the ref and hit Maryse hard in the face with the iron knuckles! Ted noticed this as Kharma's fist was in his direction. He began to yell pointing at Kharma and telling the ref what she had done, the ref explained her hadn't seen anything happen. Ted kept his cool and hoped Maryse would be able to make it over for a tag. After this episode, Kharma climbed onto the second rope as Maryse laid perfectly in place. Kharma jumped off the ropes which surprisingly didn't collapse, but Maryse rolled out of the way! Ted was overwhelmed with joy and was extremely eager to get back in the match as he began to clap and stomp, getting his loyal fans to chant for Maryse. Both Divas remained on the ground, grasping at their injuries. Maryse was able to get to her feet first, she took a moment to try and get Kharma to her feet, but Kharma hit her with hard irish whip into Ted's corner. Maryse's blonde hair fell all over her face and the turnbuckle as she leaned against the turnbuckle, dazed. Kharma took time to try and refresh herself after her injuries, but Maryse finally turned and slapped Ted on the chest tagging him in, before she vainly slipped out of the ring and waited

Ted rubs his jaw as he steps through the ropes, while Kharma exits the ring upon the referee's orders, bringing in Bobby Lashley. The two circle around the ring, Maryse yells "Do something Ted!" he turns his head as she yells that, which Lahley takes full well advantage of tackling Ted from behind with a charging double axe handle then begins to stomp on him repeatedly while Maryse buries her head in the turnbuckle not believing that Ted's already down after just entering a few moments ago.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 AfDCn

Bobby begins to repeatedly stomp on Ted, he places his hands onto the ropes for leverage as Ted's stuck inbetween them and continues his repeated stomps. The referee orders Lashley to back away but he refuses and begins counting 1....2.....3......4...but he delivers one last stomps before backing away. Ted rolls under the ropes and tries to get up onto the apron, but Lashley comes charging at him, however Ted was ready and slips through the ropes with a huge shoulder block to the running Bobby Lashley, then uses his strength he has to lift Bobby off the mat and drop him down with a gordbuster from the apron and onto the mat. Ted takes a moment to catch his breath then steps through the ropes as Bobby begins to get up, and Ted charges off the ropes for an attempted clothesline, but Lashley lifts him up upon colliding with him and sends him flying with a huge back body drop! Ted holds his back in pain and Bobby covers

But Ted flies his shoulder off the canvas refusing to give up. Ted gets to one knee and Bobby then turns to the ropes and charges at them, but Ted does as well rebounding a second after Lashley, who turns around into a huge rebound clothesline! Lashley gets up as Ted holds his fist up to a large pop from the fans then grabs Bobby off the mat and nails a huge inverted atomic drop on him, as he stands stunned on the mat Ted then hits a huge right hand, but Lashley gets up almost instantly as Ted rebounds off the ropes charging his knee right into Lashley's jaw with a Busaiku knee. He covers hooking both legs.

But Lashley kicks out and Ted tries to keep himself calm not wanting to get frustrated by this. He begins shaking his arms behind the slowly rising Lashley and the fans know what's coming next, they cheer in excitement as Ted locks onto him from behind with Dream Street, but Bobby throws Ted forward then as DiBiase turns around he charges at him with a huge spear! He covers him

But DiBiase kicks out and Lashley takes to the top rope looking for perhaps a top rope version of his spear, he waits for Ted to slowly rise off the mat, then dives off with what looks to be a top rope spear, but Ted highly and quickly leaps off the canvas nailing the dropping Lashley with a huge drop kick! Ted gets to his feet instantly pumped, he has victory in sight and the fans are going wild after that impressive counter. DiBiase grabs hold of Bobby Lashley from behind, raises him off the canvas, then with a great showing a strength slams him down with a high elevated Dream Street! The camera catches a shocked Maryse almost impressed by what she just saw, then cuts back to the action where Ted hooks Lashley's leg covering

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera flashed over Maryse's face as her jaw dropped and Ted's theme song began to play as Ted smiled and the ref raised his hand in victory

Maryse stepped through the ropes and approached Ted, somewhat in awe and happiness and the same time. Both of them slowly approached each other an stared awkwardly

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 OxaLp

They both slowly took baby steps to each other, after about 20 seconds, they finally reached each other, and Ted opened his arms smiling, Maryse examined him closely thinking about her next move

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 PG4Gv

After a few moments, Maryse looked at Ted and he waited. Then she shockingly raised his hand in victory and smiled at him. As she raised his hand in the air, he switched the placement of their hands, raising hers up as well. After that, the both pulled in for a hug. They hugged each other for awhile and when they had finished Maryse got up on her toes and kissed Ted on the cheek. He smiled and reached out one of his arms to the crowd, somewhat smug about it. Maryse grinned and the walked out with their arms around each other as the cameras faded

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiondrewm
John Cena Vs Drew McIntyre

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
W
A
T
C
H

T
H
E

M
A
T
C
H

B
E
F
O
R
E

R
E
A
D
I
N
G

T
H
I
S

*As Cena’s theme hits he gets up after a hard fought victory over Drew McIntyre. He bends over to get some air as the ref raises his hand high and the crowd are going wild. Cena heads to the top rope and puts both arms above his head performing his signature taunt to the fans. He glances over and notices Cody in the corner smirking, he suddenly keeps his eyes locked on Cody as he asks and gets handed a mic through the second rope.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00029

John Cena
Well well well look everybody, Ken decided to come watch the show, what about that?! Well Cody I hope you learned a few things because last night when I found out it was you all along behind these attacks well I could quite easily see you were still a little pissed off over what happened at supremacy. I beat you fair and square one two three and now you are crying over how that match has now cost you a shot at the intercontinental title really? Man I actually got hit in the gut by the Miz and lost my title match but do you see me attacking him from behind each week to try prove a point? Hell no you don’t cause what I did is I took it like a man, I lost in that match it dosen’t mean more chances won’t come and you have to do the same, stop living in this little world where you think you can just come and take what you want because you can’t.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00030

John Cena
Now I see you there just smirking holding your ticket high but look around you, each and every one of them fans hates you. Nobody thinks your dashing in fact my dog is more dashing than you! Now Ken, Cody whatever let me just give you a recap now not only for you but for everyone here just so everyone is informed and kept in this little circle. Three weeks ago I was attacked in my locker room after my match with chris Jericho, two weeks ago the lights went out and Kane went into supermonster mode and managed to pick up the win and thirdly you finally showed yourself face to face and this time smashed my head into my car window. Do you know how much I had to pay to have that repaired? No course you don’t cause if it doesn't involve some way to remove unwanted hair you're not interested!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00032

John Cena
Now Cody what I and everybody in this arena is why oh why you decided to come back just one week after you went on that rant about leaving XWL to come back and start this series of attacks I mean you know me Cody if you want a fight all you have to do is name a date and I have no problem meeting any man in this ring. I do not back down from a fight and after all those attacks it’s quite clear you want a fight, I think every member of the CeNation here tonight would love for me to kick your ass out of XWL on a permanent basis. Now Cody I know you wanted to come watch a show but how’s about I upgrade your ticket to a vip ticket and give you an asswhooping as your treat. You’ve been attacking me weekly when I’ve got my back towards you so are you going to do it now it’s all even? C’mon man I’m waiting, are you coming in or not…security don’t try to stop him, if he wants to come in let him come in, I got this.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00019

*Cena drops the mic and signals for Cody to enter the ring, the crowd are going wild at the anticipation of a fight with these two rivals. Security move a few paces back from the barricade allowing Cody space to hope the barricade if he chooses too, he stands up from his chair as nearby fans are see shouting abuse and also a few nearby Cena fans sat to the side shove a CENA RULES sign into Cody, he snatches the sign ripping it up before them before turning to face Cena once again behind the barricade…*

*Cody takes off his jacket as the crowd lets out a huge pop. Security quickly step in front of him, causing the crowd to jeer. A "Light Them Fight Cheer!" breaks out before Cody snatches a microphone.*

Cody Rhodes:

Wait just a second. Security, you do not have to be alarmed... I only wish to speak to Cena.

*The crowd boos as security moves out of the way. Cody smirks before taking his seat and putting his feat up on the barricade.*

Cody Rhodes:

John, let me tell you this.....

*Cody doesn't get to finish, because John runs out of the ring, dashes over to Cody and flips him over the barricade! The crowd is in a frenzy as Cena throws him back in the ring. Cena slides in, but Rhodes kicks him in the gut. Cody takes shot after shot, weakening Cena. Cody goes charging, but he moves out of the way, and Cena gets of the offense as Cody collides with the corner. Cena beats the hell out of him as the crowd pops, but suddenly security rushes into the ring.*

Joey Styles:
Oh come on! Let them fight!

Michael Cole: You're as stupid as everyone else! Cody doesn't work for our company! He's just a fan!

*Suddenly both men break free and they trade blows. Cena quickly takes the upper hand and locks Cody in the STF!*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Raw-sep-7-2009-3

*Security jerks them apart as suddenly Mick Foley appears on the screen via satellite from Breakdown.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 QJmTM
[Mick Foley]

Both of you, hold it right there! If Vickie Guerrero isn't going to do anything than I will! Cody, I'll be honest, I'd rather be stuck on a deserted island with Layla then have to stand in the same room as you for ten seconds. All you have ever done is bitch and moan! Excuse my language, but, Cody, you can't just quit this company, spit in my face, and then show up on the next week an assault our superstars! You're lucky I have my hands full with the first ever Divas Hell in a Cell Match at The Monster Bash, I'll tell you that right now. John, by the looks of this, and his recent actions, don't you think Cody wants to fight you as much as you want to fight him? *Cena nods as Cody shakes his head, the crowd cheering.* What is that, Cody? You do? Well, I'll tell you what, I'll let you guys fight one time at The Monster Bash! John Cena versus Cody Rhodes! Also, before I forget, if Cody wins, he will get a contract with XWL! Yet, if he loses...... then you will never be allowed back in this company and I will personally help John Cena and anyone else who wants to join in and throw your ass out of the building!

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 24bt10n

[Cody Rhodes]
Are you kidding me, Mick? I can't fight him under these conditions!

[John Cena]
Hold up a sec, Cody, I'll finish it for you. Mick, Cody doesn't want this to be a regular match, he wants it to be Last Man Standing!

*The crowd pops huge for the match type as Cody shakes his head saying NO!*

[Mick Foley]

You know what, John? I think you're right! XWL Monster Bash; All or Nothing Last Man Standing Match; Cody Rhodes versus John Cena! Have a Nice Day!

*The crowd cheers in unison as Cena smirks. Cody flips out and storms from the ring. He grabs his jacket and exits via the crowd, Cena taunting "You Can't See Me!" as XWL fades out to a break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Cla7m
Jillian Hall Vs Gail Kim

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 pm

*The theme song of The Miz hits as the fans instantly boo, instead of wearing ring attire for his scheduled match he is in a suit. He walks down to the ring looking as smug as ever.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 3flrk

*He climbs into the ring and picks up a microphone from the corner of the ring, he then stands in the center of the ring holding the microphone as the fans still boo.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Ibthd

[The Miz] Yeah Yeah Yeah, just boo me. I get it, you're jealous of me. But just remember that I'm the person that you're paying to see, so I want all of you to sit down and shut your mouths right now. I'm not going to make excuses for what happened last week, Kevin Steen beat me. I'm not afraid to admit that, it was an all out crazy brawl and he got the better of me. But now that I think of it, I'm glad Kevin Steen beat me. Because he needs all the recognition he can get, god knows he's just an overrated internet hero. By the time he eventually loses that title to Mr. Anderson he'll sink back into obscurity, while I continue my rise to the top. And the fact that Kevin Steen actually tries to wear that title around his waist makes it more loose than Maryse, he makes me sick. I don't care if Kevin Steen thinks that his little inbred spanish cousin actually proves as some backup or not. We all know that “Steenerico” will be one of the biggest flops in wrestling.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Yhx1T

[The Miz] Let's face it, you've got an overweight poor excuse of a wrestler, who can't tell the difference between a wrist lock and a wrist watch. And a broken English speaking weakling named El Generico, which is such a fitting name for him. You're bound to have a miserable failure. I'm going to let those two ruin their own careers for now, while myself and R-Truth, we're going to take over this company. And the first thing we aim to accomplish is one of us getting the World Heavyweight Championship. But of course that's inevitable anyway. Truth has a little problem at the moment though, and we plan on sorting that out very soon. And that problem, is Stone Cold Steve Austin. If that washed up has-been thinks he can come back and take our spotlight, he is sadly mistaken. You just wait, Steve. You messed with the wrong person when you messed with R-Truth, I can guarentee that.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Y4pG4

[The Miz] So tonight, I get to the arena. Battered, bruised. And I look at the card to find out that I'm booked.. against.. Yoshi Tatsu? REALLY? You want to book me against some curtain jerker who hasn't been on TV in over a year? ..Really? I'm sick of management underutilizing my talent, I want competition. I don't want to face slobs like Kevin Steen, or unknowns like Yoshi Tatsu. Do you people actually expect me to waste my time facing him? Well if you do you're completely and utterly wrong. Why should I grace you all with my in ring prescence against some scrub like that?! I refuse to face him! As for now, I bid you all adieu. Vickie, you better start taking notice to XWL's most must see superstar, I want competition. Because I'm The Miz, and I'mmm...

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 FR1Wp

Awwww-

Excuse Me!!!

*The fans give a mixed reaction for Vickie Guerrero walking onto the stage, half for it being Vickie, and half for her interrupting Miz. Miz looks frustrated in the ring.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 JeL1W

[Vickie Guerrero] Miz, you can't just leave when you're supposed to have a match. That's not the what “The most must see superstar in XWL” would really be doing. Now if you'd like to stay on my good side then I kindly suggest you head to the back and get ready for your match.

[The Miz] Well Vickie, now that you say it like that. Howabout No. I already said it once and I'm going to say it one more time, I will not wrestle tonight. Yoshi Tatsu does not deserve to be in the same ring as me, do you understand?

[Vickie Guerrero] Do you understand that I'm this brands General Manager? Do you understand that I'm the one who signs your checks? Do you understand that I can fine and suspend you for refusing to compete?

[The Miz] Really Vickie? Really? You're trying to threaten me with your suspensions and fines, none of that phases me. I don't care about fines, and you wouldn't be stupid enough to suspend someone like me! That's just throwing away money and ratings. When I say something, I don't just magically change my mind because you tell me to.

[Vickie Guerrero] I am your boss. You need to show respect to me, and if you don't--

[The Miz] And if I don't WHAT? You seem a little cranky, Vickie. Is it past your feeding time already? Oh, my bad. That's every minute of every day. Here, let me get you a little present..

*Miz then storms out of the ring, he searches through the front rows until he walks up to a fan and snatches a sandwich out of their hand. He slowly walks back into the ring with a cocky grin.*

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Fxu2H

[The Miz] Maybe if I try giving you this delicious Subway Sandwich as a peace offering, it'll help change your mind. I know how you're very fond of chicken, and this has melted cheese all over it!! So what do you say, Vickie?

*Vickie looks as if she's about to explode, she's fuming as she replies to Miz.*

[Vickie Guerrero] You could've just came back to my office and talked about this with me, but instead you act like a little child! You are supposed to be a professional yet here you are, I never thought you'd stoop this low. As a matter of fact, I think someone's just a little bit upset that they weren't able to get the better of Kevin Steen at Supremacy AND Eye for an Eye. So congratulations for making a complete fool out of yourself, I think it'd be best that you don't have that match now. Because Yoshi Tatsu would've beaten you anyway, oh, and.. one more thing.. Security!!!

*The Miz goes to shout but his microphone has been cut off, security rush through the curtain as Vickie Guerrero laughs. The security head into the ring but Miz throws the sandwich at them and tries to run away, he rolls under the ring and runs to jump over the barricade but the security catch up with him and grab Miz as he's climbing over. They pull him back to ringside as the 3-4 security guards drag Miz up the ramp, the fans begin to cheer loudly as they bring Miz through the curtain as we head to a video package for Former Mr. Money in the Bank and X-Treme Champion, Rob Van Dam!*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:26 pm

***As Redemption continues Shawn's seen walking down the hallway looking for someone, as the crowd cheer him***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk8-1

***As he walks down the hallway, Shawn spots a group of backstage workers who he approaches***

Shawn Michaels: Where is he?

***The workers shrug, and Shawn continues to walk down the hall***

Shawn Michaels: Hunter!

***Shawn turns around a corner, and suddenly stops***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk5-1

***As Shawn stops the camera pulls back revealing Triple H, as the crowd boo him***

Triple H: What the hell are you doing, Shawn? Huh? Incase you hadn't noticed this hasn't been a good day for me.

Shawn Michaels: Calm down, Hunter. I saw it like everyone else did, and that's why I'm here. I'm here to help you.

***Hunter scoffs at Shawn***

Triple H: Help? From you? No disrespect, Shawn, but if I was going to get help, it wouldn't be from you.

***Shawn smirks, and shakes his head***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk4-1

Shawn Michaels: You know, I thought you'd say that, but here's the thing. You used to be the United States Champion, hell we both were. We were two of the longest reigning United States champions in this companies history, we were the first tag team United States champions in this company. And tonight you lost to Ken Anderson.

***Hunter visibly a bit annoyed at Shawn bringing up his loss, hastily replies with a raised voice***

Triple H: Why don't you cut to the chase?

Shawn Michaels: I don't think it's a coincidence that you...no we were at our best when we were a team.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk7-1

Triple H: I'll save you the time on this little sell, because I'm not buying.

Shawn Michaels: What are you going to do then? There's nothing left for you here? If you can't beat Anderson, maybe it's time you called it a day. I'm offering you one more chance. One more chance to be great. One more chance to make an impact, take that chance Hunter, make that impact. Make that impact along side me, in D-Generation X!

***The crowd cheer at the possibility of a DX reunion***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk6-1

Triple H: What makes you think I want that Shawn? DX has come and gone, why don't you stop living in the past for once? Wake up and take a look around, everything and everyone has moved on from DX, and it's time you did too. It's time to move on.

Shawn Michaels: Move on to what? I don't want to end up like you Hunter, not being in the spotlight, not stealing the show, not being the one everyone speaks about. That might suit you, but it doesn't suit me. They may have moved on from those times, but they were damn good times for both of us, and it's up to us to make them know that DX isn't gone forever, and that Triple H and Shawn Michaels still have something to give to this company, something that nobody else can.

Triple H: Shawn, I already told you, I'm not interested. Get over it. DX won't happen.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk3-1

***Shawn itches the back of his head for a second***

Shawn Michaels: What are you going to do then Hunter? Are you going to go at it alone, don't be so stubborn, you'll just end up like Ric.

***As Shawn mentions Hunters close friend, he angrily replies***

Triple H: Really Shawn? I'll end up like Ric? What about you? Huh? You're the only one around here to resembles Ric, you're not the Heartbreak Kid anymore, you're 46 years old, it's time you acted it. You're just a shell of the man you used to be, trying to hang on to your glory days.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk2-1

***Having enough of Triple H's attitude, Shawn comes back angrily at Hunter***

Shawn Michaels: That's pretty big talk for someone couldn't get the job done. I've seen you talking, and I know how you think, and clearly that isn't working is it, or you'd be the one that's number one contender, maybe it's time for a new train of thought, I'm offering you a chance to be apart of something great Hunter. Whenever we were on the same page we were unstoppable. This could be the catalyst to rejuvenating our careers, this could be our last chance for us to be on everybody’s lips. We can make history together. We can be the ones shifting the merchandise, in the big matches, the ones the crowd chants for from the very start of the show, until the very end, we can have it all, but the fact is, we need each other to make that a reality.

Triple H: Let me explain something for you. You might need me, but I sure as hell don't need you. Whether you like it or not I AM THE GAME. I play by my own rules and nobody elses. And if you can't deal with that then we got a problem.

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Hbk1-1

***Now calmed down a bit, Shawn begins talking in a normal tone***

Shawn Michaels: Hold on a second there. Since when did we ever play by anyone else’s rules? We are D-Generation X, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. We don't take no for answer, we do what we want, when we want, and if anyone gets in our way, then we got two words for them!

***Shawn pauses as the crowd can be heard shouting "Suck It!"***

Shawn Michaels: We can stick it to the man, and make this show our own, you and me side by side will be unstoppable, Vickie maybe the GM, but DX will run the roost, so are you with me or not?

Triple H: You know what, Shawn. I'll think about it.

***Hunter turns around and walks off***

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 HBK9-1

***As Hunter walks off, Shawn stays where he was smiling and nodding slightly as Redemption switches to a commercial for a hit radio station***

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

How the fuk did tht match happen ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:59 pm

sdogg50c wrote:

How the fuk did tht match happen ??
Fill in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011    XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 10/2/2011 - 10/9/2011
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next