Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011

Go down 
+6
Sam
Ash
P.R Son
sdogg50c
TheFilthParade
Zander
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemp1

Live From- Baltimore, Maryland

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionyoshiXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptionelgenerico
Yoshi Tatsu Vs El Generico

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionmarkXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionfrightmare
Mark Henry Vs Frightmare

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlbreakdownmaryseXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionkharma
Maryse Vs Kharma

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionalex XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionbobby
Alex Riley Vs Bobby Lashley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionariestfz
Chavo Guerrero Vs Austin Aries

X-treme Championship Match

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 E8744cb88732

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionjblXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionxtremechri
JBL Vs Chris Sabin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptioncarlitoXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptionfn
Carlito Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptiondrewm
Edge Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptioncmXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptionhomicide
CM Punk Vs Homicide

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 UkVQF
Triple H & Mr. Anderson Vs Sheamus & AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionevetXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionjillian
Eve Torres Vs Jillian Hall

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionkane XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptionjohncena
Kane Vs John Cena

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionted
Alberto Del Rio Vs Ted DiBiase

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Pjh8r
Michelle McCool Vs Natalya Neidhart

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptiontruth XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionchrisj
R-Truth Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionjustingXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Breakdownrock
Justin Gabriel Vs The Rock

Last edited by zander14rfc on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

[Redemption's Opening theme begins to blast throughout the arena bringing the crowd to their feet like only an XWL Theme can do.]

[As Pyro shoots up from the stage the voices of Redemption known to us all as Michael Cole and Joey Styles begin to introduce us to tonight's show.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at12026AM

{Cole}
Welcome ladies and germs to another episode of XWL's flagship show.. REDEMPTION!!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at84055AM

{Styles}
Since when was it the XWL's flagship show?

{Cole}
Since I deemed it so! Any show that has The Miz in the ring and Michael Cole on commentary has to be the top of its kind!

{Styles}
Well regardless of whether or not we are part of the top show of the XWL I can guarantee that we have an exciting night planned out for all of you viewers at home!

{Cole}
That's right, tonight we are live here at Baltimore, Maryland and I for one can't wait for our Main Event!

{Styles}
You’re not the only one! Last week the badass Monopoly player; Ted DiBiase pulled off the victory against our World Heavyweight Champion; The Rock in an epic non-title match! The Champ showed great sportsmanship when he held Ted's hand in the air but Ted's moment was ruined by none other than Justin Gabriel! He surprised us all by attacking The Rock and Ted with a chair from behind before hitting his gravity defying 450 Splash on The People's Champ!

{Cole}
Gabriel showed that he will do whatever it takes to have his presence known, and tonight he will have the opportunity to prove himself in tonight's main event against none other than... The Rock!!

[A picture hyping up the Main Even is shown to the millions watching at home.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at11710AM

{Cole}
But that's not the only match worth watching tonight! We also have Ted Dibiase taking on the only man capable of snapping a human arm in two.. that's right.. Alberto Del Rio!!

{Styles}
Well... I don't think that Del Rio's the only man capable of breaking arms. Daniel Bryan's Labell Lock is one of the most dea-

{Cole}
Ha! Daniel Bryan couldn't hurt a fly if he wanted to!

{Styles}
You better watch what you say Cole, you don't want Bryan to come here to Redemption next week and Kick Your Fucking Head In do you?

{Cole}
Pshhh, he won't even know that he was mentioned tonight! He doesn't even own a television!

{Styles}
Well if he did then he would know that tonight we have a very special guest host here on Redemption!

{Cole}
That's right, none other than Bret "The Hitman" Hart will be making a very special return as a very special guest host tonight! But the question that I've been wondering is why? Why does he think that we care what he has to say after being irrelevant for all these years? Why does he need to make his presence in the wrestling world known once more? In fact I bet he'll make his presence known any time now! I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out in..three...two...on-

[Cole's countdown is drowned out by Bret Hart's legendary theme bringing every fan in attendance to their feet regardless of whether they are wearing a CM Punk "Best in the World" T-Shirt or one of the many colored John Cena wrist bands.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at85105AM

[The ear splitting cheers grow as Bret walks out to the stage looking on at his loyal fans.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at85235AM

{Cole}
Ha! I called it! Looks like I'm the best commentator there is, was and ever will be!

{Styles}
Whatever helps you sleep at night Cole! Jeez, would you listen to this crowd’s reaction!

[The camera begins to search the crowd for some of the many Bret Hart signs and shirts.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at121932AM

{Styles}
I remember last week when Bret “The Hitman” Hart was announced as the Special Guest Host for tonight I told myself that I wouldn’t believe it until his theme hit and the legend himself walked out to this very ring!

{Cole}
Well you better believe it! Bret Hart is finally back! The last time that we saw Bret was in 2006 when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I remember he said… And I quote… “Nobody is more surprised and more amazed to be here more than I am… Despite what anyone thinks many years ago when I had my fallout with Vince McMahon at the Survivor Series I made a promise to myself on that day that if they ever asked me to the Hall of Fame I would be here.”

{Styles}
And man, he sure didn’t disappoint! What a Hall of Fame Speech and Induction that was! And you better believe it when I say that there is no one who deserved to be introduced tonight as a Hall of Famer more than Bret “The Hitman” Hart!

[Bret slowly climbs the steps before sliding into the ring that once was his home.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at123136AM

[Bret requests a mic and is forced to wait for the cheers to die down to be heard.]

{Bret}
Now I bet a lot of you are wondering why I’m here tonight after what happened back in ’97…

[Bret pauses for a moment, looks to the sky, and clenches his fists as the crowd chants “Vince Screwed Bret”. He begins to pace back around the ring before putting the mic back to his mouth and the crowd hushes awaiting his next words.]

{Bret}
I said it during my Hall of Fame induction and I’ll say it again tonight;.. While I’ll never forget or forgive what the WWE took away from me, I also will never forget all the great things that they gave to me… I can proudly say that I shed a single tear when I heard the reaction to my theme song… all the chants, all the cheers, looking back on all the memories, and of course seeing all the “Hitman” and “We Want Bret” signs as I walked down the ramp and into the ring…and well.… looking back on what happened in Montreal I now realize that it wasn’t the WWE who screwed me… It was Vince McMahon.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at123341AM

[A small smile grows on the lips of the Hall of Famer as the crowd boos at the mention of Vince’s name.]

{Bret}
You see, Vince McMahon wasn’t “The WWE”, Bret Hart wasn’t “The WWE”.. no.. you all were the WWE.

[The crowd pops as The Hitman rubs his chin thinking to himself.]

{Bret}
I didn’t put my sweat and blood into this industry for Vince, for myself, hell I didn’t even do it for my father may he rest in peace, the fact of the matter is I didn’t do it for any one person … I did it for all of you. The feeling I get when my theme song starts to play and I know that I’m about to enter into an audience unlike any other…. It’s just unbelievable, it’s a truly amazing feeling.. And I miss it, man do I miss it… I tried coming back to the WWE as guest in the past but Vince McMahon always told me that it was impossible.. but this.. this isn’t the WWE.. The XWL is made up of the same fans who made the WWE what it was, the same fans who gave me a reason to be Bret “The Hitman” Hart, the same fans who made Bret “The Hitman” Hart… that’s right, you all made me who I am today not Vince, not myself, not even my last name.. without you there would be no Hitman, without you I wouldn’t have a shelf full of championships… without you I wouldn’t be standing in this very ring tonight!

[Bret stops to clear his throat as the camera scans the crowd for Bret Hart marks.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at121834AM

{Bret}
I was honored when I was asked to be a special guest host tonight on Redemption. I know that my time as a wrestler has come and gone, but to be able to step in this ring one more time... it's just great... but onto business.. I'm pleased to announce that tonight's main event will feature another legend such as myself.. that's right I'm talking about The South African Sensation; Justin Gabriel!

[Bret smiles and chuckles to himself at the crowds confused reaction.]

{Bret}
Don't worry I haven't become crazy in my old age, I'm just trying to keep you on your feet! Justin Gabriel will be in tonight's main event, but the legend that I'm talking about is... judging by the cheers I'm guessing that you already know that I'm about to say THE ROCK!... The People's Champ comes from a wrestling family just like Ted Dibiase who will be taking on Alberto Del Rio, just like Chavo Guerrero who will be facing off with Austin Aries... but none of these families can compare to the Hart Family! None of these wrestlers can compare to the best there is... the best there was...and the best ther-

[Chavo’s theme hits and the crowds boos indicate that they are not pleased with the interruption.]

{Styles}
Now what business does Chavo have out here? Can’t he get that he isn’t the only one entitled to the spotlight? Looks like Bret isn't pleased to see Chavo either!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at83956AM

{Cole}
Once again your bias shines through clear as day. Why haven’t you asked what business Bret Hart has out here?

{Styles}
Because unlike you, I don’t like asking stupid questions.

{Cole}
How would that have been a stupid question? Here comes Bret Hart, on a wrestling program mind you, with no intentions at all to wrestle. He’s eating away time that other, real wrestlers could be using to do something productive.

[Chavo comes out and his presence only further agitates the crowd as their boos intensify. Chavo does his signature taunt at the top of the ramp, and already armed with a mic, he waits for his music to die down as he gets ready to speak from his spot on the top of the stage.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 SqN2H

{Chavo}
Don’t put your shades back on just yet Bret, because in your old age I want you to get a clear look at the man who’s going to put you in your place once and for all. You come in here praising the fans acting as if they deserve anything more than a good smack in the face for the disturbing amount of ignorance they display on a weekly basis, because you think they’re responsible for making you the man you are today? Well then that would explain why you’ve had such a forgettable and lackluster career and also why the greatest thing you’ll be remembered for is allowing another man to force you to tap to your own submission.

[Chavo grins as the crowd revives their ‘Vince Screwed Bret’ chants from earlier. Bret walks over to the ropes with his eyes fixed on Chavo who returns his intense glare with that smirk of his.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 58DFc

{Chavo}
That was 14 years ago, Bret. We’re 14 years into the future where nobody but Canadians who are happy that someone from that country is somewhat relevant and somehow able to walk without a cane; and somewhere I’m sure the rest of the Harts are shaking their head at the joke you’ve become by trying to get people to care about some has been who wouldn’t last a minute in today’s wrestling world. We’re 14 years into a future where Chavo Guerrero is the man of the hour, and the man to be weary of.

[There’s a pause as Chavo takes some time to collect his thoughts.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 J5EWa

{Chavo}
What I’m trying to get you to realize Bret is that you need to stop with this ‘special appearance’, and just go away forever. Stop giving these poor people the false hope that there’s even the slightest chance that you’ll step into your pink tights again and embarrass yourself in the ring. Leave guys like me to do the job that you no longer can. I may be 40, but as you saw last week I can still go with guys nearly 10 years my inferior which can’t be said for you. I’ve only just passed the midway point of my career and you and these people will just have to accept…

{Bret}
Let me just stop you right there... I'll be the first to admit that my time as a wrestler is over. I hung my boots in my locker, locked it, and threw away the key. But don't you ever... and I mean ever.. say that I tapped to the Sharpshooter in Montreal! As much pain as I was in I was ready to fight back and reverse it into the most deadly submission move in all of wrestling from the most deadly submission wrestler in the business. But Vince McMahon had the ref ring the bell even though I did NOT tap out! R-Truth and The Miz spoke about Conspiracy's last week but even they know that what happened to me was the biggest conspiracy of them all, and the "Awesome Truth" is that Vince screwed Bret!.. But that was the past Chavo, and you're the last man who should be bringing up what happened in the past. I may be getting old but I vividly remember watching you tap to Tyson Kidd's Sharpshooter at Unforgiven before disappearing until just two weeks ago. You made the decision to give up and quit, I wasn't given an option. And that's the difference between you and I, Between a Guerrero and a Hart, you wrestle great, but I'm a great wrestler.. no.. I'm the best wrestler. I was the best 14 years ago, and I'm the best right now. I've won more titles then you've won matches, you’re embarrassing yourself and your family by trying to act like you're on my level. Just turn yourself around and go back to where you came from so that I can do my job as the guest host!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at123512AM

[Chavo chuckles and rubs the hair on his chin while the crowd cheers on Bret.]

{Chavo}
So you’re going to just throw Unforgiven in my face as if that’s supposed to mean something? The Chavo who debuted in XWL over two years ago was not the same Chavo who tapped out to Tyson Kidd, nor is he the same Chavo who stands before you right now. The thing you may have forgotten about wrestling is that you have to constantly evolve to remain at the top of the game, and that last run was a joke compared to what I was capable of back then and what I’m capable now. I’ve returned to my roots, and found the hunger and the drive that led me to winning Money in the Bank, and becoming a threat for the Intercontinental Championship on two separate occasions. The only embarrassment I’m bringing to the Guerrero’s is that I’m standing up here letting you talk a big game and feed that ego of yours that has become infamous in this business to feel better about yourself, when I should be down there in your face letting you know you the bigger and better man truly is.

[Chavo begins walking down the ramp as he completes that sentence. He climbs up the steel stairs and takes a good hard look at Bret while standing on the apron.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 L65IW

{Chavo}
Yo soy la estrella de esta compañía, ahora y por el futuro. Tengo la pasión y el fuego que tú necesitas permanecer un fuerza en XWL por un más tiempo. Our pasts may not be comparable, but I still have a future in this business to continue my legacy and when it’s all said and done, Chavo will have a rightful claim for the Hall of Fame, instead of getting inducted out of pity.

[Bret looks on at the cheering crowd, cracking a smile as he hears the ONE MORE MATCH chants. But to the crowd's disappointment he backs away from Chavo with his hands in the air and gingerly steps out of the ring.]

{Cole}
Ha! I always knew that Bret was just a sad excuse for a legend of the past!

[Bret makes his way down the ramp with his head down as the crowd gives a mixed reaction to him backing down from Chavo. As he reaches the stage he begins to speak.]

{Bret}
I don't have anything to prove. I know that I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. I also know that I'm not at 100%, hell I'm not even at 50%, but I'm still twice the wrestler that you will ever be, with twice the legacy that you will ever have. So if you want to try and prove me wrong then we'll do it on my terms.. Now what are my terms you may ask?.. Well... you'll see!

[Chavo is waving his hands in the air and shouts into the mic for them to cut Hart’s music.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 He9K6

{Chavo}
I don’t think so Bret, you don’t get the last word here. You don’t get to pick the day I put you down once and for all. You will wrestle me in this ring, it’s only a matter of time. Trying to delay the inevitable from occurring is foolish. Una día nosotros encontremos y este estaremos al día tu saldrá el mundo de lucha libre para siempre. Run while you can Bret, but…

{Chavo}
But it appears that you and the rest of these people here have gotten just the amount of Chavo time that you deserve. This doesn’t end here Hitman, you better believe that.

[As the two men stare each other down with the crowd roaring in the background, the screen fades to black, and XWL heads to commercial.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Sorry that the opening was rushed, I had to go to work and we wanted it up as the card went up so we didn't have time to work on it fully. Thanks for posting it for us ga
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Before you read this just know that I was very bored and this was to fill time until NOC started Razz just for fun

*Redemption comes back from commercial and cuts to the parking lot signalling the arrival of someone.....after a few moments of suspense a limo pulls up as the crowd settles down to a silent hush, a couple of seconds pass and the door cranks open, the roof is almost blown off the arena when the camera pans up to see The World Heavyweight Champion The Rock coming out of the car, he doesn't look his usual happy self and after last week, who can blame him. He grabs his back, slings it over his shoulder and heads towards his dressing room*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-1

*He stops in his tracks when he hears his name being called and a young lady wearing a headset appears in shot approaching him*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-2

XWL Employee: DWAYNE! Dwayne wait up!.......Hey sir, my name is Nikki Jacobs and I have been told by Mick Foley to greet you at the entrance to tell you the plans for tonights sho.....

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-3

The Rock: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOAH! Nikki, honey, slow down, five things, yeah you heard The Great One correctly five things, so stop staring down at the peoples strudel and listen closely sugar. First off, the names The Rock, not Dwayne, ok? You got that? Only The Rocks momma gets to call him Dwayne. Second thing, that's how you approach The Rock? We are live, here in Maryland for Redemption and you approach The Rock like that? Nah.....not in this lifetime sweet cheeks.....what you should have said was....... FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO BALTIMORE!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-4

XWL Employee: I'm sorry...Rock....I....I

The Rock: Didn't you hear The Rock? He said he has five things to say and as far as he can see he's only said two so know your role and shut your pretty little mouth because here comes number three, You come up to The Rock and you tell him, you say, Rock, Mick Foley wanted me to tell you the plans for the show Well let The Rock make something crystal clear, you can wipe Vickie Guerrero ninety eight inch ass with Mick Foleys plans for the show!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-5

*The Rock takes the show schedule from the girl and motions wiping his ass with them before laughing back to the stunned worker*

The Rock: Number four! Here are The Rocks plans for tonights show! The Rock isn't gonna go out there and face Justin Gabriel in a match no, no. That would be the easy thing to do, after last week when that two bit baby back bitch interrupted The Rock while he was addressing the people with his fruity little haircut and told The Rock that he was sick of being over looked and under appreciated, so you know what The Rock told him to do? Plain and simple The Rock told him to Bring It! Now did the sixth Backstreet boy bring it? You're damn right he brought it, but not the way The Rock meant, not like a man, no, he brought it like MVP to Batista on a cold winters morning, FROM BEHIND! But congratulations little boy your wish has been granted, everyone has caught some Beiber fever, so you got exactly what you wanted, noticed. You're the talk on everyones lips but here, here is what you don't want that you are gonna get, The Rock isn't gonna go out there and have a wrestling match with you tonight no, no The Rock is gonna go out there and WHOOP YOUR CANDY ASS!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-6

The Rock: Number five! The grand finale, two hundred and thirty five, that's the number of The Rocks room just down the road at the Baltimore Hotel, you take the rest of the night off, you look a little stressed, take a shower, slip into something more comfortable, eat a couple of strawberries, watch the damn Simpsons for all The Rock cares and later on when The Great one is finished slapping the gloss covered lips from Justin Gabriels face The Rock will come back to the hotel and celebrate like only The Peoples Champion knows how!

XWL Employee: I.....Uh.......EH......I'LL......

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Raw081902-7

The Rock: EASY BIG FELLA! SETTLE DOWN! NOT NOW! Sorry Nikki, The Brahma Bull has a mind of its own sometimes! So you scoot your little ass out of here before the bull decides to charge, go on...The Rock will see you later!

*The Rock smirks and throws the room key at her before continuing his walk down the parking lot, he stops in his tracks and looks rather bemused, he does a double take and finds that there is in fact someone crawling under a car to his right, he notices the person has stopped moving completely so he decides to check on them*

The Rock: What in the blue hell are you doing down there Jabroni?!

*The man gets a shock from The Rocks voice and tries to bounce to his feet but cracks his head on the underside of the car, The Rock winces at the mans pain who begins to shout...*

???: AHHHHHH, DAMN IT! HOLY MOTHER OF RON SIMMONS THAT HURT! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SURPRISE ME LIKE THAT! COULDN'T YOU SEE I WAS BUSY?!?!

The Rock: You were laying prone under a damn truck! Busy doing what exactly?

*The man emerges from under the car to a harsh sea of boo's from the XWL universe as he is shown to be none other than R-Truth*

R-Truth: I was busy laying traps! I got into my car last week after the show and there was three baby spiders in my car! I can't have that happen again because if there's one thing on this planet I hate more than Futurama being canceled, It's spiders! You see it all started back when I was a little goooood R-Truth, Grandma Truth had just bought me........

The Rock: The Rock asked why you were laying traps, he didn't ask for your damn life story! Now if you'll excuse The Rock then he's gonna go get ready for his match tonight........

R-Truth: WAIT! You're The Rock? That's why you looked so familiar! I've seen you on the posters! I've heard about you from everyone in the back, about how you're a great guy, I've seen all the little Jimmy's in your shirts! I gotta tell you Rock, I don't know you, but I don't like you! In fact, I hate you! You're whats wrong with this company! People like you who get whatever they want from a simple smile, from an appearance on a talk show! You are the cancer at the center of this conspiracy! It starts with you, but trust me, it will end with The Truth!

The Rock: You don't know The Rock but you hate him? everyone knows The Rock, Nikki, from the front entrance, she knows The Rock! Bret Hart and Chavo Guerrero, they know The Rock, Jimmy from Jimmy's carpets knows The Rock! Hell everybody to have ever graced this earth knows The Rock but you see here's the thing, The Rock doesn't know you! So you go on and you tell him, what is your name?

R-Truth: You don't know me!? Little Jimmy from Jimmy's carpets is about to get got! What you mean you don't know me! I am the bringer of light, the shining hope in this dark abyss of a company, I am R-Truth!

The Rock: R-Truth? R-Truth? Are you kidding The Rock right now? You sound like Batman on Ecstasy, bringer of light, shining hope, let The Rock say this, you be the bringer of ass and The Rock will be the bringer of whooping! How's that sound?

R-Truth: I don't understand a damn word you just said! You must be insane or something.

The Rock: Ok, ok, ok, R-Truth, we got off on the wrong foot, lets start again, you tell The Rock, you tell him, what does the R stand for in R-Truth? Real?

R-Truth: Real? Hell no!

Crowd: WHAT?!

R-Truth: I SAYS HELL NO!

The Rock: Ricky?

R-Truth: Ricky? You're kidding right?

The Rock: Raymond?

The Rock: Raul?

The Rock: Ronald?

The Rock: McDonald?

The Rock: TAKE ALL THE HAPPY MEALS IN THE WORLD AND SHOVE THEM STRAIGHT UP, YOUR CANDY ASS! You see The Rock doesn't give a damn what the R in your name stands for and he sure as hell doesn't give a damn whether or not you like him, if you wanna settle this one on one like men then The Rock would be more than happy to drag your sorry ass down know your role boulevard, take a right at Jabroni drive and check you straight into the Breakdown hotel! If not, you can stay out here in the parking lot like a crazy homeless person alone with your thoughts and conspiracies because at the end of the day The Rock could wipe a spiders ass with what you think!

*The Rock walks out of shot away from R-Truth who is standing with a plain face and there is a long pause while the crowd cheer for The Rock, soon enough the crowd settle down...*

R-Truth: Did he.....Did he just say spiders ass?!

*R-Truth dives back under his car and can be heard screaming profanities while Redemption cuts to the next segment*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Redemption is ftw so far.. first the Return of Bret Hart is interrupted by Chavo, then The Rock cuts a promo with... with....with... R TRUTH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Nikki Jacobs lol

Regardless, great promo, Zander, even if it was just to fill time before NOC. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 am

BTW if anyone wants to do a short backstage segment with the special guest host, Bret Hart about conspiricy's *cough* Truth Miz *cough* or whatever else just pm me Razz
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

**camera goes to the back where Josh Matthews is interviewing Drew McIntyre**

Josh: "Drew two weeks ago we saw you arrive here. But why have you not competed in a match yet. Why is that ?"

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Clash_Time_with_WWE_Intercontinental_Champion_Drew_McIntyre_flv_000099360

Drew: "Well two weeks ago I told everyone I was going to beat David Otunga and well he got so scared that he actually left the company so he didn’t have to fight me and last week I should have been kicking Aires’s pampered ass all over the ring but I was told the wrong flight time and therefore missed it due to either an error in the system or some poor booking skills by staff so he got lucky."

Josh: "so what do you think of your oppnent for tonight ?"

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Clash_Time_with_WWE_Intercontinental_Champion_Drew_McIntyre_flv_000097400

Drew: " what do I think about him ?. You mean other than the fact that he thinks he has talent because he beat a giant blueberry last week ?. Edge when me and you meet in that ring there will be only one result me with my hand raised and you on the mat crying like a baby."

Josh: " Drew do you have a message for the rest of the roster ?"

Drew: " No I don't have message instead I will give them a hint of their future and of Edge's future because there's a shock in everyone's future just you wait this week edge won't be able to move after the shock in his future"

Josh: " wait aren't you scared that Mark Henry might attack you ?"

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Clash_Time_with_WWE_Intercontinental_Champion_Drew_McIntyre_flv_000094560

Drew: " No Josh i am not scared of an overgrown blueberry because that's all he is i mean sure he's taking credit for taking people out but at the end of the day he hasn't actually done anything"

Josh:" Drew how soon do you see yourself with a title around your waist ?"

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Clash_Time_with_WWE_Intercontinental_Champion_Drew_McIntyre_flv_000090920

Drew: " Josh are you retarded no ? are you sure have you ever been checked. It's quite obvious that everyone sees me with a championship before the year runs out. All i have to do i obliterate a couple of dregs like edge first and the dominoes will begin to fall.

**Drew leaves as camera fades into a hype for the xtreme championship match**
XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionjblXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionxtremechri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 pm

*An image is displayed on-screen during the latest edition of XWL Redemption.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 JJyMh
RETURNS TONIGHT

*Michael Cole reacts to the image as though he is having a verbal orgasm.*

[Michael Cole] OH MY GOD! I CAN'T WAIT! YES! YES! YES!

[Joey Styles] Hey that's my line! Talk about gimmick infringement!

[Michael Cole] Shut up nerd! The Highlight Reel returns tonight! This is going to be historic! I really cannot wait!

[Joey Styles] ...

*Redemption continues...*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionmarkXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionfrightmare
Mark Henry Vs Frightmare

Following entrances for both, Mark Henry tries to get the early control but Frightmare's speed advantage is apparent and he uses it full well to his advantage taking the big man down later in the match with a crucifix pin and getting the 3 count.

Write up of the year.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionevetXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionjillian
Eve Torres Vs Jillian Hall

….

…..

……

…….

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
…….

……

…..

….

**As eve’s theme blasts around the arena she rolls out of the ring and walks over to one of the staff who is just sitting on the side, she asks for a mic and the staff member hands her one, she walks over to just near the side of the ring before beginning to speak.**

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Normal_044

Eve
Now as you all just saw, I managed to beat Jillian and I have to say she put me through one of the toughest matches off my career so far, I mean I almost didn’t make it so first off yeah you might be a little bit mad that you lost but I’m just letting you know you’re a much better wrestler than singer, that’s a fact cause that entrance theme of yours could do with a little tlc. Now I’m going to move on because Jillian and that match is not what I wanted to quickly talk about to you guys tonight, what I did want to talk about was a certain diva, I think you may all know who I’m talking about we’ve had a little run in as of late, Maryse.

**The majority of the crowd begin to boo but a few small cheers can be heard as her name is mentioned, Eve pauses before speaking again.**

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Normal_046

Eve
Yeah I completely agree I’d boo her too I mean have you see the way she’s been acting recently. She came out last week and blatantly showed she has no respect for any of you and me, after what went down at the end of last week with that poor little mark up malfunction where I accidentally poured power over her well she should realise I mean business and I do not want to let her try push me around like she thinks she can, by the way Maryse you may want to get a new make up lady, she knew what was going on the whole time. Now with Maryse all she cares about is money and well this might sound a little bitchy but oh well, she has no problem doing some extra work if the price is right if you know what I mean….
Maryse thinks she is better than every diva in the back and I’m sick of all of this, she thinks she can push divas and staff members around like she owns the place! But the thing is well you don’t honey and it looks like I am the only one who will do anything about it so that is why I am laying down a little challenge for you tonight Maryse.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Normal_048

Eve
Now I know you’re here tonight Maryse I’ve already looked and when I saw you’re name booked in a match over here I could not wait cause I was prepared to go over to Breakdown via the titantron and give you this message but I mean its ok, I’m sure you will be in the back watching this on your little TV thinking so highly and smug about yourself. Maryse here’s what I want to suggest, this whole thing of you pushing people around and mocking anyone who even comes near you is over. I am challenging you to a match at Eye for an Eye. Now I now you’ve probably got your hands full right now so next week I’m going to come out and the choice is yours Maryse, you can sit back and look like a coward in front of everyone who will be live and everyone on TV or you could come out and we could fight this out like true divas, cause it is obvious you don’t like me and after what happened over the last few weeks with me and also Kelly Kelly I have lost all respect I once had for you…

So Maryse, the choice is yours, cya next week.

**Eve walks back over and hands the mic to the staff member as her theme hits and she heads back up the stage, shaking hands and quickly signing autographs as she heads back.**

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

We return to XWL Redemption to see a familiar face in Ted DiBiase Jr. speaking on the phone, in his locker room.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 WE9d8

You can hear a huge wave of cheers in the background from the audience watching on the titantron as Ted continues his conversation.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 F8uQu

Ted DiBiase: Yeah you're exactly right, this is my time...Last week I had an opportunity that I would have been a fool to pass up. Going one on one with The Rock, The World Heavyweight Champion! I'm still at an all time high, a huge victory last week, I've never felt so alive! I get a thrill like no other when I play a rousing game of Monopoly, but man, when my theme played, and my hand was raised, by not only the referee, but The Rock himself! It's just indescribable how big of a moment that was for me...Honestly Justin Gabriel probably just got tired of being made out to be a joke, so it's good that he finally did something to get himself noticed. But it's going to take A LOT more than an assault from behind to be seen as a legitimate threat in the Elimination Chamber.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 JKZbf

Ted DiBiase: Oh yeah, tonight I'm facing Alberto Del Rio. Yeah...He's kind of been a little silent since The Rock whooped his ass at Supremacy... Are his vocal cords removed? I have no proof that they aren't or that they are, but why else would this guy who would never shut up, finally shut up... Haha! It's his destiny to take a ride on Dream Street tonight... I just pinned The World Heavyweight Champion, of course I'm confident! ...No no it's not like last year...It's not like I think I'm better than everybody now. It was just one victory, who knows in the Elimination Chamber anything could happen... Don't worry, I'm not going to go back to how I was, I told you before I'm not like that anymore... Yeah...I made a lot of mistakes, but it's been almost a year since that night...And things are finally looking up for me... I'm able to be myself, the fans love me for that, and the ladies love a mean Monopoly player! ...Trust me, I have not seen her in...

All the sudden the crowd gets and extreme pop as we are graced by an unfamiliar face to Redemption, but certainly not to Ted. It's of course, Maryse. Although Maryse is a complete and total heel, the crowd still cheers at the sight of the X-Million Dollar Couple. Maryse placed her arm on Ted's shoulder as Ted looked at her completely silent as if he's more shocked than anything to even see her on his show, much less his locker room.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 H3XIR

Ted DiBiase: Uh, I'll have to call you back.

Ted slowly ended the pressed the off button on the phone, then put it away, not taking his eye off Maryse the entire time. He still stares in a state of shock as Maryse began to speak

Maryse: Hello Teddy.

Ted DiBiase: You know I'd say pinch me because I must be dreaming, But I'd kinda like that....The dreaming part that is, you know I have the best dreams...Last night I had a dream that I had just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion, but then I realized something, it wasn't a dream!! So how are you, Maryse?

Maryse stood up removing her arm from Teddy's shoulder and he stood up in front of her trying to crack a friendly smile while still confused at her intentions.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 823eR

Maryse: I'm sure you're aware of my recent success in the Divas division? You seem to be doing well yourself. World Heavyweight Championship, sounds pretty important. You must be proud.

Ted DiBiase: Maybe a little...I mean I still haven't gotten the title in my hands yet, but I like my chances. So it's been an awful long while since we last stood this close to one another...

Maryse quickly realized what was going on and placed her hand on Ted's muscular arm

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 ZTwKj

Maryse: It has and, you know I've actually been thinking a lot about what happened with us. I feel really bad about the whole thing and I just wanted to apologize, I'm not that kind of person, you know me, I would never do something like that.

Ted looks at her for a moment, he sees her smiling, you can tell he isn't quite sure what to think but after a few seconds of silence he finally opens his mouth.

Ted DiBiase: Yeah for a while I thought about it a lot too. It is kind of nice to hear an apology though, but I actually want to say something to you...For so long I knew exactly what I would say if we ever were in the position we are right now, but I don't know...I knew word for word everything I'd say to you...And now I finally have that chance, you're in front of me, and so I have just two words to say to you.

The camera zooms in on Maryse, she seems somewhat worried by what he's about to say, but still keeps the smile on her face.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XM7tY

After a few seconds we get the regular view of both of them back, and Ted takes a deep breath.

Ted DiBiase: Thank you.

Her mouth opens for a second, absolute shock can be seen by just looking at her. She tries to hide her shock with a slight smile.

Ted DiBiase: Even though you hurt me so much...You're the reason that I can finally be myself, you're the reason that everything that has happened, has happened. Without that moment when I lost it all, I never would have realized what all I had. I had the love and support of the great XWL fans, I could just finally be the person that I truly was. I wasn't some spoiled rich "fortunate son." I was the kind of guy that was kind, quite funny, or so I'm told...And a guy that is openly obsessed with Monopoly in every shape or form, and proud of it! I could say so many mean things about what you did, but all I can truly say, is thank you. I forgive you for what you did, people change, I'm a huge example of that. Maybe you're different, maybe you're not, but after the love and admiration those fans show me every week, and especially that very next night after all of that went down, I have to at least give you the benefit of the doubt.

Maryse looked at him oddly for a moment, a bit disappointed that he was sticking with this face attitude, but she took it nonetheless. She looked at Ted who was smiling at her with the brightest hopes, as she was sort of un-appealed to the whole idea

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 KHGjX

Maryse: Uh, yea.. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you in action later tonight. It's been awhile since I've seen you in action, at least up close. Too bad I'm probably not welcome at ringside anymore, I sure would love to see the match up close like old times.. Those were the days huh? A new car to drive in every day after the show, walking around the back in brand new clothes every week, don't tell me you don't miss it, not even a little?

Ted DiBiase: Not at all, Maryse. Just because I may not be a "millionaire" anymore, doesn't mean I still don't have nice things. I've got a nice house on the beach, a fantastic wardrobe as you can tell...

He fixes his suit jacket in place still smiling.

Ted DiBiase: I just don't walk around acting as if I'm better than everybody just because of what I may or may not have anymore. And as far as a new car every week, well Alberto Del Rio has that, and he's lost for like the past six weeks? That formula didn't work for me, and apparently it doesn't do well for him either! Being someone that I wasn't, just didn't work for me. But being myself, that's working. That's what helps me succeed, that's what has made me into the man that you see before you right now. I mean I am in an Elimination Chamber match at Eye For An Eye next week, that has to say something. The World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line in that match, compared to around this time last year, that's a substantial difference. But..Since you're not convinced, how about you come out with me later on? Just as a friend watching another friend, you'd get to see the real me up close, and watch me kick Alberto's ass! Does it get any better than that? I don't think so!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 G2SXd

Maryse paused to think about it, seeing as there was no budging him back into his old ways, she somewhat gave up//for now, and nodded her head in agreement

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 8P557

Maryse: You know what Ted... why not? I'd love to accompany you to your match tonight.

She slipped her arm around his and grinned

Maryse: Wow. Have these got, bigger? Ted, look, I know that I may not completely agree with everything you do nowadays, but I have to admit that I do miss coming out to the ring with you every once in awhile, so I'd like nothing more than to be able to do that. And who knows? Maybe you could teach me something.

Maryse smiled at Ted, still secretly with every intention to change him back to his old ways, but not letting him know that just yet

Ted DiBiase: Yeah it'll be nice to have ya back in my corner tonight...Hey I just got an idea! Do you still have that cheerleader outfit from when we were dating?

She seems extremely confused by his request and before she can reply he starts to talk more.

Ted DiBiase: Yeah you're right, you've probably gained a little bit of weight since then...I mean...Uh, it probably shrank in the wash...Gotta go!

He quickly dashes out of the room almost instantly, he knew he would've caught holy hell if he stayed around for her reaction, and so he got out of sight in the blink of an eye. The camera zooms in on her shocked face for a few seconds until we fade away to another commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 pm

:OMG:
Ted and Maryse might be back!
lol nice promo, when I heard you two were making one i was eager to see it. There were a lot of parts that made me laugh, and Ted built up himself well. But I was hoping to see Maryse talk more about herself, but Ted hogged the spotlight Razz
lolol

I thought that Maryse would be the one talking about herself the whole time not the other way around lol but the fact that it was made Ted seem more sure of himself and confident going into the EC.
Really enjoyed the promo as a whole though and am going to keep up with this storyline for sure... 8.9
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 am

Jerry wrote:
:OMG:
Ted and Maryse might be back!
lol nice promo, when I heard you two were making one i was eager to see it. There were a lot of parts that made me laugh, and Ted built up himself well. But I was hoping to see Maryse talk more about herself, but Ted hogged the spotlight Razz
lolol

I thought that Maryse would be the one talking about herself the whole time not the other way around lol but the fact that it was made Ted seem more sure of himself and confident going into the EC.
Really enjoyed the promo as a whole though and am going to keep up with this storyline for sure... 8.9

+Yea, I wouldve talked more about her, but since the last time maryse and ted were together, maryse was rubbing it in teds face of how she was champ and he was a loser, now hes going into ec and hes high in the title ranks, so i kinda tried to avoid that conversation Razz but i enjoyed doing this promo, and we might be doing another one this week as an after-match. so stay tuned peace
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Pjh8r
Michelle McCool Vs Natalya Neidhart

Natalya wins after an extremely back and forth match. I've been having problems with Dazzle so crappy result is crappy
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 pm

*The fans are seated, enjoying a nice grab of popcorn during their commercial break. When suddenly a theme hits and the commercial break is over.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 003

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 009

*Carlito pays little attention to the fans, nor the massive boos. He just quickly walks up the ramp, and into the ring, before pulling out a mic and beginning to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 021

[Carlito]
I've been here in XWL for weeks, and I'll I've done is win. Well, except for last week. But last week, I was still recovering from the tombstone through the table by Kane. It was not my fault that I lost that match, rather XWL Management's for making me compete while so hurt. Earlier in that very show, I was wearing a cast. And you know how cool I am, I don't wear casts for just anything, I was truly in pain and was contractually obligated to perform even under injury.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 023

[Carlito]
And Kane, ever sense you attacked me... After a long fought match, I haven't seen one sign of you. You say you're the true monster of XWL, but would a monster sit back and not attack me again after coming out, just because I'm ready now? Fn and Kane you're not the type of monsters that you say you are, you're nothing but cowards. Tonight, I'll be showing the world why Carlito is more cool then Fn. And at Eye for an Eye, I'll be showing the world why Carlito is more cool then Kane. And when you say you don't want to be cool, well Kane, that's a lie, the only reason you don't want to be cool is because you can't. One look at your face, and at your messed up eye and anyone who is half cool would go running.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 015

[Carlito]
Kane I'm 100 percent serious when saying this, you should start wearing your mask again so we don't have to see your ugly face. Week in and week out, these people come to see some good wrestling matches, but instead they see a freak show on two feet known as Kane. Kane have fun tonight, because you're facing John Cena. And "Super Cena" doesn't exactly like to lose too much, so watch out. Now if Carlito was against Cena, he knows exactly what he would do. I would take Cena down, and use his own STF to make him tap! But you Kane, you're too dumb, and not cool at all, to realize that.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 039

[Carlito]
Ministry, I'll make sure you all know just how cool Carlito is. I'll make sure you never underestimate me again. Fn you're going to be leaving tonight in a stretcher. But Kane won't have any time to visit you in the hospital, because he'll be doing more then visiting. At Eye for an Eye, Kane will have the same fate you're going to have tonight. And the age of Carlito shall rain once again, just because I lost one match doesn't mean the winning streak won't continue. Because it will continue, and it will be stronger then ever.

*Carlito drops the mic, and exits up the ramp to his theme song and a chorus of boos.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionted
Alberto Del Rio Vs Ted DiBiase

__

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

__

Ted's theme song began to play over the sound system, the fans jump to their feet screaming in excitement that the leader of the DiBiase Posse came out victorious. Ted's hand is raised by the official and you can tell he's loving all the cheers from the fans here in Baltimore Maryland. After seeing Ted glowing with confidence and pride at his victory over Del Rio (in front of Maryse),

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Tck4b

Joey Styles: DiBiase does it! After picking up his biggest victory in his entire career last week, he continues to impress by defeating a fellow Elimination chamber participant.

Michael Cole: Not only did he impress us, it seems as if his "friend" Maryse was also quite impressed.

the camera's flashed to Maryse who stood at ringside grinning, obviously impressed

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 JlkgD

Joey Styles: I don't know what to think about the reunion we saw earlier tonight between the two, but I'm certainty intrigued. I didn't think Ted was Maryse's type anymore? He's a completely different man since they last dated...

Michael Cole: They're just friends Joey...Nothing says two exes can't be friends.

Joey Styles: I know that, but something tells me Maryse doesn't just want to be friends.

Michael Cole: Oh there you go trying to over analyze everything. Ted even said she was just his friend earlier, nothing wrong with another friend coming out and supporting another friend in their match.

Ted DiBiase looked down at his failed competitor, Alberto Del Rio, one last time before rolling out under the bottom rope, and leaning back against the barricade still grinning.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 BxLWv

Joey Styles: Well I never said anything was wrong with it, I guess Maryse just seems a little too happy at the sight of Ted's victory.

Michael Cole: She's not supposed to be happy for his success?

Joey Styles: I didn't say that, I just know Maryse isn't the type that acts like this. But maybe she has changed, we certainly haven't seen a change though when it comes to Eve.

Michael Cole: That's a huge difference Joey, Eve is her rival, Ted has to do with her personal life, it's not business related.

Joey Styles: It kind of is if she waited to meet back up with him until now of all times. They've been at the same Payperview events for the past couple of months, why not then?

Michael Cole: She's a very busy woman Joey, I think your over analyzing of the entire thing is rather foolish.

Fans near him begin patting him on the back and shouting words of praise as Maryse begins making her way slowly over to where he is. He notices Maryse coming over with a smile on her face, so he slaps hands with a few fans then begins walking towards her.

Joey Styles: I just hope for Ted's sake that this is as innocent as we'd like to think.

Michael Cole: As much as I cannot stand Ted DiBiase, we all know he's not going to screw up the roll he's been on. He's just friends with the woman, let it go. His victory here tonight proves that she's not effecting him in any way. She didn't even try to get involved in the action.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 GjHXg

DiBiase high-fives another fan before reaching Maryse, who was about just as excited as he was. She placed her hand on his back, and leaned in close to him smiling as he raised his hand in victory, facing a dazed Del Rio, still trying to grasp his composure inside the ring

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 VS1ri

Joey Styles: True true, maybe it's all just a bit of over-thinking on my part, I just know that Ted went through hell when the two first split, I don't want to see the poor man hurt again.

Michael Cole: He's a grown man, I think he knows what's the best decision in this case, he's a freaking contender to the World title for crying out loud.

Joey Styles: It just took him so long to get where he is now, with Maryse's previous actions, you never really know what could go down.

Maryse grabbed the sides of his face and it appears as if she said "Very Impressive." She then smiled and they pulled in together for a hug, even tho the crowd didn't like Maryse or her heel antics, they cheered at the sight of the x-lovers reunited once again

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 ZNyS8

Ted and Maryse continued up the ramp together, both clinging to each other, as if they had never separated. They both were facing the ring where Del Rio was just getting to his knees, as they walked to the back smiling

Joey Styles: Anyways we've got to go to a commercial break, please don't go away folks, if you liked what you just saw you're going to love everything else we've got in store for you here tonight on Redemption.

Michael Cole: That's for sure, I think I'm looking forward to Justin Gabriel versus The Rock in our main-event of the evening. Gabriel brought it last week when he attacked the champion from behind and crushed him with the devastating 450 splash, but can he defeat the great one like Ted DiBiase managed to do last week?

The camera shows Ted and Maryse still walking arm and arm up the ramp, he turns back and smiles at the cheering fans still before turning back around as we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 am

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 0010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm

*We cut backstage and the crowd pops as our special guest host appears on the screen speaking into a bluetooth earpiece pacing back and forth in one of Redemption's guest offices.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45148PM

{Bret}
Hooligans? Now that's not fair they just like to mess arou-... Yeah I know I was watching Redemption last week when Ted explained what happened... Yeah I thought it was funny and the crowd loved it too... Well I would yell "It doesn't matter if you loved it" but...

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45244PM

*Bret holds the bluetooth away from his ear for a moment*

{Bret}
I know, I know, you must be very distressed, I'll stop with the jokes... which one?.. He's facing Justin Gabriel... Yeah I know he has been off recently but hopefully he'll be able to pick up a win tonight against Justin to prove tha-... What? No! Is that what your meeting with him was about?... Sure I'll let him know, it would be an honor to deal with his, how did you put it... right shenanigans.... Oh good what did you think so far?... No I wasn't expecting him to interrupt me either... I know, that's why I left the ring... No I wasn't scared Vickie... Don't push me!... I mean sure he's great but... Fine, fine, I promise...

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45303PM

*All of a sudden the crowd begins to boo as none other then The Cerebral Assasin himself, opens the door and steps into the room with a rather angry expression on his face*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at50107PM

{Bret}
Listen Vickie I need to go... no I'm not ignoring yo-... no it's just that...

*Bret rolls his eyes and begins to blow into the phone*

{Bret}
listen Vickie *blow* I think that the reception *blow* here is bad... I can't hear you... *click*

*The crowd's laughs die down as Bret turns to face The Game*

{Bret}
What do you want?

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45215PM

{Triple H}
You really dare to ask me that, Bret? What were you thinking of putting The Game into a Tag Team match tonight. You see, I respected you for so long but that changed today when I saw that I'm being forced to team up with a nobody to face two other nobodies. You of all people should damn well know that I'm not the type of guy who needs a tag team partner to prove that I'm the best on Redemption. Tonight, I'm gonna walk out there and show off my dominance to the world when I kick two asses at the same time. Mr. Anderson won't have to do anything and if he dares to get in my way... who knows? Maybe I'll have one more pedigree left with his name on it.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45943PM

*The crowd boos loudly as HHH continues to speak.*

{Triple H}
I have beaten three powerhouses since I have made my return to Redemption. I dominated them one by one. The locker room fears Triple H, they fear what The Cerebral Assasin is going to do next, that's why no one has accepted my open challenge, they know that stepping in the ring with me will end with them on the floor injured as I look on with no remorse. Bret, your time was over 10 years ago, but my time... my time is just getting started! An...

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at50000PM

*Suddenly Triple H gets interrupted by Hart.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45320PM

{Bret}
Hunter, Hunter, Hunter.. Just shut the hell up and listen for once okay?..

*Triple H opens his mouth to retort but Bret holds up his hand silencing him for a moment*

{Bret}
Look, I know the you don't like me, and I sure as hell don't like you, but I sincerely meant no harm by putting you in a tag match tonight. As a matter of fact I thought that you would be happy to be in that match seeing as you were a part of the most dominant tag teams in the history of the WWE.. You obviously know that I'm talking about DX. You know? Where you teamed with your best friend Shawn Michaels, the same person that you stood at ringside for and watched screw me over in Montreal. Don't act surprised, I know that you were as much a part of it as Shawn and your father in law Vince. But I didn't come to the XWL tonight to get revenge for the past Hunter. I put all that behind me so that I can help put on the best show possible here on Redemption.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45353PM

{Bret}
I'm here to give these fans what they want. And I truly believe that having you team with Mr. Anderson to face Sheamus and AJ Styles will help do just that. You see, I know that you have a short temper and most likely won't be on the same page as Anderson, but that's the best part of this match Hunter. You're an X-Factor tonight, these fans have no clue how the match will end, or what will happen when it does. They will be on the edge of their seats throughout the entire match, and Hunter.. that's why I'm here. For the fans, the same fans that have supported you throughout most of your career, the same fans who made you what you are today, who made me what I am today, and don't follow Chavo's footsteps and start with the "You're time is up, my time is now" bullshit because I'm sick of it. Who do you two think you are?... John Cena?..

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45409PM

{Bret}
Well I know that both Chavo and yourself wish that you were capable of what Cena is, you wish that you got the same reaction that Cena gets.. that I get.. but the fact of the matter is that while yourself and Chavo keep thinking that everything is all about you, and not the fans, you'll never get anywhere in this business.. You've been apart of this industry for a long time and should know that it's all about the fans, and if you have a problem with that.. well then maybe you should reconsider why you're a member of the XWL Roster!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45427PM

*You can hear the crowd cheering loudly for Bret Hart as Triple H looks away for a few seconds with disbelieve written on his face. He then turns to back to Bret getting right in his face as he starts speaking.*

{Triple H}
Let me tell you the truth, Bret. Yes, I used to team up with people such as Shawn, but one day I woke up and thought to myself "Shawn is holding me down", so I made the choice to break up DX because the fact is that Shawn has been carried by me throughout his whole career. Shawn Michaels wouldn’t be Mr.Wrestlemania, if it wasn't for me, he wouldn’t be the Showstopper, he would be a complete nobody! The only thing Shawn did right in his career was screwing you, Bret. I enjoyed every second of it! I replayed it over and over again and it still puts a smile on my face! You call yourself, the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be, but the truth is that's me! I'm the best! You're just an old and frail man, look at you! You could be my grandad! You wanna make this the best Redemption show ever, but how can that be when Triple H isn't in a Championship match? How can that be when Triple H doesn't compete against the United States Champion?! These Baltimore jerks should get on their knees and bow down to me since I show up here tonight!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at50038PM

*The arena fills with heated reaction as Triple H takes a cocky step back and puts on a little smirk on his face.*

{Bret}
Well let me tell you somethi-

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45446PM

*Triple H gets right in Bret’s face and snarls..*

{Triple H}
NO! Let me tell YOU something!! These fans never got me anywhere. No one got me anywhere but myself. I am standing here as a former XWL United States Champion and why?... because I only care about myself. I don't need to be cheered to be the best. I don't need to walk out to the ring and kiss everyone’s ass like you and Cena do. I am the Cerebral Assassin and I don't kiss ass’s, I kick them! One day, I will become the XWL World Heavyweight Champion but what about you, Bret? You're gonna sit here and finally realize how old you got? In my opinion you're the biggest disgrace of the Hart family. The only reason why you're here is to tell these people that you're still alive, meanwhile younger Superstars have to sit in the locker room and fall asleep from your speech. You're the man who's stealing everyone's on-air time but I'm the only man who has the guts to walk in here and say it right to your old wrinkly face.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at50054PM

*Triple H and Bret angrily get right into each other’s face’s as the crowd begins to cheer hoping that a fight breaks lose. Bret disappoints the crowd again and backs up with a smug look on his face*

{Bret}
You’re lucky that I signed a contract saying that I wouldn’t lay a finger on any of the XWL roster members tonight, or else I would ha-

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45505PM

{Triple H}
YOU WOULD HAVE WHAT!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at50018PM

*Bret takes a step back glancing at the clock and Triple H smirks*

{Triple H}..
That’s what I thought..

{Bret}
Oh yeah, well….

*Bret pauses for a moment looking at the clock once again before a knock is heard at his door. Bret quickly opens the door*

{Bret}
Just on time..

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45520PM

*The camera angle changes so we can see who entered*

{Bret}
Sheamus…

color=green]{Triple H}[/color]..
What’s he doing here?

{Bret}
Who Sheamus? I invited him to my office so that I could tell him about his opponent this Sunday. You actually know him very well Hunter, he’s standing right there.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-19at45539PM

*Bret points to a mirror which Triple H glances at as the realization spreads upon his face that he is going to be Sheamus’ opponent this Sunday. The crowd begins to cheer and chant Sheamus’ name as a The Celtic Warrior smiles and begins to speak, but before he can say a word Triple H cuts him off*

{Triple H}
Really, Sheamus? You want to face me once again , huh? I thought I teached you a lesson last week when I defeated you leaving you destroyed in MY ring! I hope you do better than you did last week because you weren't a challenger, you were fighting like a little girl and everyone saw how bad I kicked your ass and I will do it once again at Eye for an Eye and I hope you're gonna watch that match, Bret, you'll have the opportunity to take a look at the future of Redemption and XWL, me, Triple H. Anyways, I have a match to prepare for. Sheamus, I know you don't have to prepare for that because you know you're gonna lose, anyways. You can stay with Bret for the last minutes on earth that he only got left. I got a match to win.

*Triple H slowly leaves the office with a cocky smile on his face as Bret turns to Sheamus.*

{Bret}
Kick his ass for me will ya?

*We go to commercial to Sheamus' grin and the crowds cheers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:09 pm

*After an advertisement video hyping up Eye for an Eye, the camera goes back to ringside where The Miz is shown in the ring. Wearing a suit with the United States Title draped over his shoulder, there is something in the ring that is covered by a black cloak. The Miz stands in the ring looking smug as usual.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 ZR8BN

The Miz- Before I get started, I'm sure you're all wondering why I have this United States Title. Well, earlier in the week, XWL Headquarters were sent back the title because it was left backstage in the arena where Kevin Steen last was. But that was before I threw him off a bridge, so, being the good person that I am I took the liberty of holding the title until I rightfully own it yet again at Eye for an Eye. Some may call it dumb, some may call it being cocky. But I call it being truthful and being smart. The fact that Kevin Steen is still in the hospital. With the PPV being next week, I still don't see him making it to the show. Whether it's by forfeit or he finally drags himself out of the hospital, you all need to face the fact that I am your next United States Champion. Then when I claim the gold, I'll have the power. But it just won't be me who will finally be in the right spot, R-Truth is the other person in XWL who needs more recognition. He is the most underrated talent I have ever seen in XWL History! R-Truth has been getting me into the right mindset for Eye for an Eye, he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is one of the toughest and most feared people on the XWL Roster.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Z4pFa

The Miz- But back to business, I guess you're all wondering why the ring has a fancy mat and why is there something in the ring with me. This is the surprise I was telling you all about last week. Growing up I had a lot of dreams, and as everyone knows the main one was to become a professional wrestler. When I was growing up I collected anything and everything to do with wrestling, posters, actions figures, T-Shirts and.. Magazines. When I was young I would dream about working in a company like this, I'd dream about being on posters, I'd dream about the fans chanting my name. I'd dream about the fame, the fortune and the respect that the wrestling world can bring. I would dream about being a champion, which of course has come true. But one of those things that has not come true as of yet is for me to be on a magazine cover.. I'd have my little collection of magazines and I'd see all of the same people on the covers, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin...

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 62WXK

The Miz- But that's what the problem is and still is, it's the same people being shoved down the throats of you fans. When was the last time you people saw an XWL Magazine cover without people like John Cena, Randy Orton and The Rock. The usual suspects of XWL's posterboys, as R-Truth said last week. XWL needs a change, the XWL fanbase needs to appreciate the right people. The hard workers in this company, people like myself, R-Truth, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett. We are the real hero's and hard workers of XWL, the rest of the roster are just a bunch of glory hogs who suck up to all of you! You all boo me because of your jealousy! A bad day for me is what you people would consider an amazing day! And my day is about to get a lot better because some change has finally arrived in this place!

*Miz puts down the title and walks over to the stand, he holds onto the black cloak for a few seconds until he pulls it off to reveal an XWL Magazine cover with The Miz on it! He smiles from ear to ear.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 MNpPx

*He then brings the microphone to his mouth while pointing towards the cover.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 I4wCx

The Miz- When I say I'm going to do something, I DO IT! Last week R-Truth and I told you all that we are bringing change to XWL, and no, we're not Barack Obama wannabees. Because we're actually doing something! This is my dream, this is my recognition. This right here will go down as one of the greatest nights in the history of our sport! I don't see Kevin Steen on this magazine cover, then again, due to his blubber he wouldn't fit completely on the cover.. I know I'm a broken record when I say he doesn't deserve to be here, but it's 100% true! I will not stop until he is out of MY company, you hear me?! I am the most must see superstar in XWL history! A guarentee'd hall of famer.. And what I have achieved tonight is something far greater than-

*Suddenly the theme of Kevin Steen cuts off The Miz, just like last week. Miz drops the title and stares upon the entrance ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 FOsw9

*The fans begin to boo loudly as R-Truth walks out onto the stage. He's wearing torn and stained clothes, like a homeless person. Proudly wearing a Kevin Steen T-Shirt above it, he has his clothes filled out to give the illusion that he is obese. He has a pizza box in one hand and cotton candy in the other, he makes his way down the ramp as fans continue to boo. Miz is laughing in the ring, Truth has to roll into the ring even though he can barely fit. He gets into the ring and hands Miz his cotton candy.*

R-Truth- Hey Yo, Miz! You want some of this pizza?

The Miz- That's quite alright, Truth. But one question..

R-Truth- Yeah?

The Miz- Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this beforehand?! That's not funny!

R-Truth- ...It was supposed to be a surprise.. surpriiiise! But really, you actually thought Kevin Steen was still here? You saw him a few weeks back, he's sleeping with the spiders.

The Miz- Erm, don't you mean "sleeping with the fishes"?

R-Truth- Oh hell no, they got these swimming spiders now. I saw it on the Discovery Channel!

The Miz- Spiders aside, I'm kind of glad you're here Truth. Because I want to personally thank you for opening my eyes to all of the injustices and conspiracies that are going on in this company. In a company filled with crooks, only two men of such high caliber stand out. And that's us! And this time next week, I will be standing here before you all as the New United States Champion..

R-Truth- Kevin Steen, son. You're in for it next week, if you even show up! My boy Miz knows what's up, you just a hobo who eats a lot of Pizza! It's on like neck bone. You gonna get got!

The Miz- Because I'm The Miz, and he's R-Truth. And we are...

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 UFTVK

Awwwwwwwwesome!!

**Miz drops the microphone to the canvas and holds the United States title above his head to a instance chorus of boos from the XWL fans. Miz walks over to Truth and starts to talk to him but is unheard by the fans, but whilst this is happening there seems to be a bit of unrest in the crowd behind the announce tables. The unrest grows and then there is a huge pop from the crowd when a certain person is storming towards the barrier.**

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!Its Kevin Steen, and he looks pissed off!!!!

Michael Cole: What the heck is he doing here he is meant to be in the hospital, someone get security out here now. Miz, Miz behind you, quick turn around.

**Steen is now over the barrier with a huge pop from the crowd, Miz and Truth still unknown that Steen is here. Michael tries to be brave as he stands in the way of Steen but is met with a fist right to the jaw knocking him down. Steen then charges to the ring as he does, Miz and Truth happen to turn around after hearing the commotion. They rush Steen but he blocks there punch attempts and hits them back with roars from the fans. Steen starts going on a frenzy with lefts and rights on Miz in the corner.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Rb7Xs

Truth is up and is behind him and clocks him over the head with pizza block thinking it will do some damage. Steen went down and Truth turns his back on Steen who is up and is furious. Steen is huffing and puffing like he is the big bad wolf.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 IYb2e

Truth has got a big smile on his face but as he turns around he is met with a huge Superkick right to the face and knocking him through the ropes and to the outside. Miz is up at this point and meets Steen in the middle going for a cheap shot but Steen turns and Miz faced turns to a shocked look. Miz and Steen stare each other down for a few minutes before they start to exchange forearm shots, Miz seems to get the upper hand as he knocks Steen down to one knee so Miz runs into the ropes, but Steen is up and as Miz comes off the ropes he is lifted up by Steen and a HUGE POWERBOMB OMFG!!!!!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 PMExW

Steen is storming around the ring, he is furious as hell and does not looked finished just yet. He looks towards the giant poster board of the XWL Magazine cover. Miz is getting to his feet, Steen gives him a helping hand and picks Miz up to his feet then throws Miz right through the poster board head first and crashing through to the over side. Steen picks up his US title off the middle of the canvas, but Truth is back in the ring but Steen clocks him over the head with the title as he tries to enter through the ropes sending Truth back down to the outside. Steen still looks pumped as hell. Miz is trying to get to his feet in the corner. Miz is now in the corner and Steen storms towards him with the title belt. OMFG he hits the belt full force in the face of Miz who just crumbles to the floor, Steen gets on top and start hitting lefts and rights to Miz's skull trying to open him up like a tin of beans.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 RwhxB

Steen looks set to of got some revenge here but security now storm the ring, very delayed of them. The grab hold of Steen and hold him back but he hits one with a punch knocking him on his ass. Steen bends down to pick up the microphone that Miz dropped earlier, but as he grabs it security have now got a hold of him and dragging him outside. The start to lift him up and carry him through the crowd, as they do this he puts the mic to his mouth to talk.**

Kevin Steen: Miz, oh Miz, hope you enjoyed that beating because that is only a taste of what is come at "Eye for an Eye", because I am going to fuck your shit up, so hope your ready fucktard. It's just you and me, No Holds Barred!! Bye, Bye Miz for now!!!!!

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 LysYs

**Steen drops the mic to the floor as he is is carried out to the backstage through the crowd. The fans who Steen has been a strong hater of are chanting his name, the chant of "Mr Wrestling" and "Kill Steen Kill" are being heard throughout the arena, the came pans out to see the destruction where Miz is slumped in the corner being tended to by EMTs, whilst Truth is out side the ring trying to get to his feet, we then fade to commercials.**

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 pm

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 F2Ioi

[Chavo’s theme hits and almost immediately elicits a negative reacting from the crowd, but he’s unfazed by the hate as he steps through the curtains and does his signature taunt on the top of the stage. Chavo has a mic in hand and waits for his music to die down before he speaks.]

{Chavo}
Earlier tonight I went word for word with Bret Hart, and in a few moments I’m going to go punch for punch with Austin Aires, but I’m not here to talk about either of them right now; both will get what’s coming to them in due time. I have this mic in my hand right now because I after I fell asleep during that Ted DiBiase segment I was awoken in the most disturbing of ways. Carlito’s lies pierced my eardrum and awoke me from my slumber. It wasn’t worth my time to pay attention to everything he said, but I heard enough to put me in a bad mood. He had the cojones to come out here and try to save face by claiming that he lost because of what MOD did to him a week prior? I don’t think so, Carlito. Like I said last week, the winner of the match was clear before the bell even rang, and I’m sorry but the moment you saw who you were wrestling you should have known that it wouldn’t have been your night. You are not Chavo Guerrero. You weren’t blessed with my talent or abilities and you’ve been forever doomed to stare at awe at me from a distance. And let me tell you something else about Chavo Guerrero…

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 37Fu7

[Chavo poses and the crowd boos him.]

{Chavo}
…I don’t need an advantage to beat the likes of Carlito. Five weeks straight of mediocre opponents made him think that he was going to have an easy time here and he got a major reality check when he had to deal with a real competitor. These fans may be stupid enough to buy your crap, but I’m a lot smarter than your average consumer. You don’t wear a cast on your arm because you got tombstone’d through a table, that’s just stupid. If you’re going to fake an injury do it right and put a brace around your neck. You don’t walk into a wrestling arena and complain when you have to wrestle and you sure as hell don’t stand across the ring from me and expect not to get your ass beat down. You don’t get to rewrite history as it best suits your ego. Don’t you dare pretend that you didn’t have that match won before I took control and turned a sure defeat into an exhilarating victory. You lost because you suck and you suck because you don’t have an ounce of talent in your blood. Unlike you I have Guerrero blood coursing through my veins, and it makes me that much better than everyone else here; including you Carlito… especially you.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 TmgOv

[Chavo leans against the ropes and points to himself as he stares at the crowd.

{Chavo}
I am unlike anyone this company has to offer and on this current run I going to use my superiority to my advantage. I will not accept anything less than success this time around, and until one hand is raised in the air with championship in the other, I will never be satisfied. Carlito, you were the first casualty, Austin, you will be the second, and Bret Hart, rest assured that you won’t come that far after. Get ready for an era of Chavo Guerrero, because that’s definitely the direction we’re heading in. Days, weeks, month, I don’t care how long it takes, I don’t care how hard it is; my time will come. And I want you all to remember times like now, and times like a year ago when you all tried to write me off as over the hill. I can’t wait until the day where I can look down on you with the championship belt raised high over my head.

[The ‘ka-ching’ sound is heard and Chavo smirks as the crowd boos.]

{Chavo}
You people have gotten as much Chavo as you deserve. Show a little respect, and I’ll give you more of my time. Gracias para teniendo me.

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 FRIPJ

[Chavo takes a bow and the crowd boos until Austin Aries’ theme hits and he makes his way down to the ring.]

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionariestfz
Chavo Guerrero Vs Austin Aries
The two men went at it trying to best each other with their technical abilities. Chavo eventually gets the advantage by thumbing Aries in the eye then he knocks him down with a stiff European uppercut.

[Bret Hart's theme begins to play bringing about a huge pop from the crowd as they rise to their feet. Chavo's attention is clearly changes from Aries in the ring to Bret's arrival as he keeps looking towards the stage awaiting The Hitman's entrance. Chavo manages to shift his attention back to Aries and hits two of the three amigos.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at85105AM

[Finally Bret appears on the stage as the crowd continues to cheer. Chavo gets distracted and Aries uses it to his advantage by reversing the third suplex into a devastating Brainbuster.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Screenshot2011-09-18at85235AM

[Aries quickly pins Chavo and the crowd begins to cheer in anticipation..1..2...3.!!! The crowd goes absolutely wild as Aries jumps off of Chavo holding his hand in the air as Bret claps from the stage. Chavo slowly gets to his feet and slams the mat in frustration as Aries quickly exits the ring and makes his way back up the ramp, shaking hands with Bret before exiting. Bret twirls a mic around his fingers as Chavo struggles to use the ropes to pull himself to his feet.]

{Bret}
Tough loss huh Chavo?

[The crowd pops and chants Bret's name.]

{Bret}
Give it up for Austin Aries, what a match!

[The crowd begins to cheer again but not as loudly as before.]

{Bret}
I promised Vickie that I wouldn't lay a finger on any XWL Superstars tonight, including you. But I didn't make any promises about Eye for an Eye.

[The crowd begins to chant ’One More Match’ and begin to cheer trying to anticipate what Bret is going to say next.]

{Bret}
I know that all these fans want me to compete in one more match, I know that you want me to agree to one more match, hell I know that I would love the thrill of.. say it with me .. *The crowd chants with Bret* "One More Match!".. So this Sunday I will compete in.. *The crowd chants with Bret* "One More Match" and that match will be against you Chavo, The Hitman vs... well, the man with no legacy. You're unknown Chavo, but if you can beat me then you will..

[Chavo reaches out of the ring and gets handed a microphone, then he uses the ropes to prop himself up as he addresses Bret.]

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 TmgOv

{Chavo}
Bret, you’re no longer ‘The Hitman’, but put a S in front and you’ll figure out exactly what you’ve become. You saw what I did to someone younger than me last week, and someone on their last legs won’t do any better. You try to feign confidence, you come out here lying to yourself and these people as you attempt to make it seem that you have even the slightest chance of walking out of Eye for an Eye with a win. Contrary to what you may think about Mexicans, I’m not stupid. You could’ve come out here after I won my match, to congratulate me, but instead you came out during the heat of the action in an attempt to get things to go your way. I would ask what your angle is, but I think it’s clear that you obviously think some fluke loss is going to make things easier for you at the PPV. You think th…

*Bret begins to laugh cutting off Chavo mid sentance*

{Bret}
Some fluke huh?

*Bret begins to scratch the back of his neck pretending to think*

{Bret}
That kind of sounds familiar.. That kind of sounds similar to a... srewjob. I mean sure your match wasn't for a world title but it still sucks losing when it isn't your fault. Now we are both going into Eye for an Eye with our last match in the XWL, or in my case the WWF, being a loss that we deserved to win. But on Sunday one of us will come out the victor, and one of us will say I quit..

*The crowd begins to buzz wondering what Bret means*

{Bret}
There's no doubt in anyone's mind, including mine, that you have the advantage going into Eye for an Eye. So I'm going to even the playing field, I'm going to challenge you to a No DQ I Quit Match. And if I say I quit, then I will do just that, I will leave the XWL and let you and all the other "future" stars of this industry be. Now I know you're probably wondering why I'm challenging you to a match, is it for the attention?.. no. Many years ago I was a supernatural..I was unstoppable, a wrestling machine, had a cast iron jaw.. but then the worst thing that could happen to a fighter happened.. my body let me down.. horses retire, generals retire, teachers retire, and wrestlers retire… I can't retire knowing that the last things that these people saw me do was "tap" out to Shawn Michaels in Montreal. The word quit is not in my vocabulary once the bell rings, so Chavo you can run your mouth all you want but on Sunday the only words that you will be saying, is I quit.

{Chavo}
I don’t think so Bret, our encounter isn’t going to be reduced to some garbage gimmick match. If we’re both going to step into that ring and lay everything on the line, then it’s going to be in a match that proves who the better man is without a doubt. You can keep your No DQ gimmick, and you’re free to say I Quit before the match begins to save us both some time. But once we get in that ring the only way one of us can be declared the winner is if the other taps out. No pinfalls, no countouts, just the two of us laying it all on the line until one of us locks in a submission and the other can’t tolerate the pain anymore and pounds the mat begging for mercy. And once you do lose that match, you’re free to quit and leave the wrestling world forever, or you can stay and try desperately to redeem the Hart family name. But the only thing I care about is putting you in your place once and for all.

{Bret}
Chavo, challenging the Excellence of Execution to a Submission match eh? Well as much as I would love to hear you say I Quit I'd much rather watch you say I quit by tapping out to my Sharpshooter. So Chavo, you're on. This Sunday Hart vs. Guerrero, The best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be vs. The man with no legacy, The Excellence of Execution vs. The Excellence of...

[Bret stops speaking as Chavo rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. He gets right in Bret’s face and holds the mic up so he can speak.]

{Chavo}
Bret, I just want you to realize that you have nothing to gain from competing in this match, but everything to lose. You’re trying so hard to come off as confident and sure of yourself, but from up close I can see the fear in your eyes, I can smell it on your breath. You’re slowly starting to realize that you may have bitten off more than you can chew. I’d wish you the best of luck, Bret, but I think we both know I wouldn’t mean a single word.

[Chavo goes to walk away, but then Bret grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around.]

{Bret}
Don't you dare turn your back on me! You leave when I say you can, you need to respect the men that have paved the way for you... But Sunday I will be the reason your career goes down the drain, once you tap to a "old, washed up" man your "legacy", your "era", will be nothing more then a dream. I know what it takes to have a legacy, to have an era where you are the most dominant wrestler to step foot in the canvas, and I know that you don't have what it takes to make it in this industry, not like I did. I'll be ready come Sunday, I'll be spending my every waking hour training for this match, and the only time I will sit to take a break is when I am watching this..

*On the tron we see Chavo tapping to Tyson Kidd's Sharpshooter as Bret's Theme hits and he gingerly leaves the ring before we are shown a video package for Suicide and Sin Cara's new Tag Team*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:29 pm

X-treme Championship Match

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 E8744cb88732

JBL Vs Chris Sabin

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 pm

*After JBL's X-Treme Championship win, we head backstage to where Kane is standing by.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Vlcsnap-00084%7E55

*Kane suddenly starts to chuckle, but he cuts it short and he begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Vlcsnap-00082%7E52
[Kane]
Tonight marks the beginning of a new era in XWL. I'll admit that I personally feel that I have gone "soft" this past year, mainly after I lost the Intercontinental Championship. Now, tonight I will head to head with John Cena. John is looked up to as some type of a Superman. Well, John, tonight I am your kryptonite. You will only mark the beginning of the second Reign of Terror. What we did to Ted DiBiase was simply a warning. *Kane laughs.* Nobody will be spared in the end. This time, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I plan on destroying John Cena and sending him six feet under tonight. Actually, a lot further than six feet if you know what I mean. But, I have to be honest. I have no real reason to hate John Cena, other than the fact that he is a living thing. I just hate your fans, Cena. They're fickle, and you should know that Cena. You've been booed out of your own town before. I just can't see why you still pander to them. Hopefully after I finish mauling you in that very ring tonight you will wake up, if you can.

*Kane chuckles before speaking again.*

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Vlcsnap-00081%7E53
[Kane]
As for Carlito, I hope your ready for this Sunday. You've never had face someone like me in XWL before. If you can't even beat Chavo Guerrero, then how could you possibly defeat me, a monster? You're just pathetic, Carlito. You like to act "cool" and spit in people's faces. Carlito, I promise you, if you even DARE to spit in my face, I'll take that apple and shove right down your throat along with all of your teeth. Now after I'm finished with you this Sunday, I'm going for Redemption's top title. I don't care if it's The Miz or Kevin Steen being the U.S. Champion next week, I'll be coming for them. You, Carlito, and you, John Cena are both simply stepping stones. I am going to crush the both of you and anyone else that steps in my way of becoming champion again. The Ministry is here to destroy everybody and make sure that everybody in XWL experiences pain and suffering like how we have. The Untied States Championship will only help us, because you're all full of envy and greed which will lead to your self-destruction............. if we don't send you to hell first.

*Kane laughs sadistically as the camera fades out to a black screen where only Kane's laugh can be heard. Redemption goes to a break.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Xwlredemptionkane XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Redemptionjohncena
Kane Vs John Cena

Last edited by Ash on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Penguin winning two matches in a row? What the hell is this?

mischief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011   XWL Redemption:  9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next