Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011

Go down 
+10
Raw Is Jericho1
submission machine
Austin
Zander
TheFilthParade
Kid118118
Sable
TheKrzyOne
Dusty
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From- Boston, Massachusetts

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Ks1qzXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionelgenerico
Homicide Vs El Generico

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmarkXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbobby
Mark Henry Vs Bobby Lashley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionfrightmareXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionswagger
Frightmare Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtremechri XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionaj
Chris Sabin Vs AJ Styles

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontrishXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionrosa
Trish Stratus Vs Rosa Mendes

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionariestfzXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondrewm
Austin Aries Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptioncarlitoXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Carlito Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalexXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondavid
Alex Riley Vs David Otunga

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkharmaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa
Kharma Vs AJ Lee

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionandersonXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionfn
Mr. Anderson Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionedge XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptiontruth
Edge Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjusting
Alberto Del Rio Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionjillianXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Pjh8r
Jillian Hall Vs Natalya Neidhart

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionsheamus XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontripleh
Sheamus Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchrisj
John Cena Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Breakdownrock
Ted DiBiase Vs The Rock

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

alex riley match was back and foward but in the end alex riley got the win

lol to tired to do big wright up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Ks1qzXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionelgenerico
Homicide Vs El Generico

{{Expectations}}
Homicide... Seeing as you just switched to him I don't know what to expect, hoping to see a nice debut promo though cause I know you have promoed in the past as Kofi...3/10
El Generico... Haven't seen a promo yet so don't know what to expect...0/10
Match... Probably will be a normal match...2/10

Homicide/ Hernandez Promo...

I liked the effort put into this promo and was a neat way to debut Homicide. Was interesting to see you use your second character in the promo. I liked the effort shown into doing this and the use of pics, could use some work though on the speaking parts... 2.8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm

*The XWL fans are ecstatic after a short commercial break as they await the next action-packed segment or match.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 ZnqLl

*The mood suddenly changes as Chris Jericho's music hits and he walks out from the gorilla position dressed in a suit as per usual.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 SlCUA

*Jericho receives his standard hostile reception from the XWL Universe as he makes strides towards the squared circle.*

[Michael Cole] Welcome back to more of tonight's episode of Redemption, and it looks as if Chris Jericho is on his way out here to address these fans.

[Joey Styles] Of course Chris Jericho will meet John Cena later tonight in one on one action but it appears like first we're going to hear from the #1 contender himself.

[Michael Cole] I wonder if he'll respond to all the things that The Rock, Ted DiBiase and Justin Gabriel have all said about him.

[Joey Styles] He's Chris Jericho of course he's going to respond, no doubt we'll be hearing hypocrite so many times tonight that the college fans at home can turn it into a drinking game.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 LQM0E

*Jericho enters the ring and stares from his right to his left at the sea of hatred before him. His music slowly fades away as the deafening jeers take over. Jericho begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 17xz0

[Chris Jericho] I bet you're all expecting me to come out here and respond to The Rock... to respond to Ted Dibiase, CM Punk and Justin Gabriel after their comments over the last couple of weeks about our upcoming Elimination Chamber match at Eye For An Eye. I bet you're all expecting me to go over each of them in detail, picking out their flaws and then going on to predict my title win... but I'm not going to do that.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 ZKWNK

[Chris Jericho] You see, you people are narrow-minded and you're not smart at all. You just don't get that Chris Jericho is above that. I don't have to come out here and pick apart my opponents one by one with words to prove anything. I just am the best in the world at what I do, and deep down the other five men in the World title match know that. They know they can't compare to me, and they know that they cannot measure up to my greatness... And even you hypocrites know that I speak the truth however much you want to refuse to believe it. That is why over the past couple of weeks they've tried to build themselves up with words, because they know when the time comes, they simply will not measure up to my high standards in wrestling skill and ability. They're trying to make themselves sound better than they are, so when they're embarrassed by me, you people will believe they did better than they did as you buy in to their false promises and predictions of victory.

[Michael Cole] See Joey, Chris Jericho is above that, and that is why he should be World Heavyweight Champion. Not even the champion himself had such a respectable etiquette.

[Joey Styles] While it's unexpected, I'm left more confused by this than anything. Why wouldn't he mention them? That's what any ordinary superstar would do and has done.

[Michael Cole] But that's where you're mistaken Joey, Chris Jericho isn't just an ordinary superstar. This man carries himself with class and respect for this industry. He knows that at Eye For An Eye he will walk out World Champion and he doesn't need to insult the easily insulted to know so.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 8hjly

[Chris Jericho] So they can continue to slander me all they want but their words are empty. Just look at least week's Battle Royal as an example. Last week you were all privileged with a first hand preview when I walked out with my arm raised just as I will walk out of the Elimination Chamber with my arm raised in victory holding my World Heavyweight title. But I'm not out here to talk about Eye For An Eye... that's on the horizon. Tonight my attention is on my match, where I face off against the man who defines everything not to be in this business. Tonight, I go one-on-one against John Cena.

*A huge pop for Cena. The vast majority of fans begin to chant his name.*

[Joey Styles] Personally I can’t wait for those two to collide tonight, they’ve got so much history between one another and every time they step into a ring magic just happens.

[Michael Cole] Chris Jericho is only beating John Cena, he’s not pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

[Joey Styles] You know what I mean.

[Michael Cole] No Joey, I don’t think anyone at home does, and I especially don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Getting a three count isn’t some illusion, he’s just that much better than John Cena and he’s proved that many of times.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 ZgIBK

[Chris Jericho] I would expect nothing less seeing as we're in Cena Country. But this is just pathetic. I look around and all I see is fat grubby paws raised in the air and pre-adolescent children screaming Cena's name as loud as their undeveloped vocal chords will allow them... I look around and I see grown men and women wearing illumionus colours of the rainbow... and it sickens me. John Cena has forever tarnished this business with his cartoon-like mannerisms and persona. Week after week after week it is the same thing over and over again.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 AF4Is

[Chris Jericho] "You can't see me"... "If you want some come get some"... and all his other stupid catchphrases followed by a slow match filled with the same limited moveset. Yet you people eat it up like the mindless drones that you are. You have guys like Cena shoved down your throat by the corporate machine yet you lack the willpower to resist and make your own choices of who you like and who you don't. Which is why you boo me. Why else would you boo the best in the world? It's because Mick Foley and XWL management want you to boo me, so like the sheep that you are, you do whatever you're told and whatever is dictated to you by this company.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Uf1yl

[Chris Jericho] And just like they want you to, you buy all the wristbands, all the caps and all the t-shirts you can with Cena's nonsensical logo emblazened on them with goofy slogans. All the company has to do is change the colour of the shirt and they fly off the shelves with all of you hypocrites rejoicing, all of you liars and parasites get so excited about getting your hands on the brand new John Cena t-shirt.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 DRRba

[Chris Jericho] But it's funny, and it's ironic that the one colour yet to be released is yellow. And I can see you all scratching your heads right now trying to figure out what I mean, but it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell what I'm trying to say. John Cena is a coward and John Cena is a fraud!

*A roar of disapproval can be heard from the fans.*

[Michael Cole] What a clever comment from Chris Jericho everybody!

[Joey Styles] I bet you don't even know what he means.

[Michael Cole] I so do....Chris Jericho and I have such an intellect that is indescribable for narrow-minded buffoons such as yourself.

[Joey Styles] Alright then I don't know what he means, so please all knowing one, tell me and everyone else out there what he's talking about, I mean you seem to understand so please do tell.

[Michael Cole] Well...I would...But Chris Jericho is speaking and I find it incredibly rude to talk over somebody.

[Joey Styles] Sure...

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 MniR0

[Chris Jericho] You parasites think that you have him by the strings, dancing around like a puppet, like the rest of your victims... saying how much he loves you and this business week in week out, when deep down it's all lies. John Cena cares only about himself and his own personal standing in this company. All of the pandering and all of this happy hero facade is for Cena's personal gain. You only have to look at his track record to see that I'm right. He was Vince McMahon's golden boy in WWE and it doesn't take a genius to see that he's well on his path achieving the same accolade here in XWL under Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero and he's using all of you people to get there. But you people aren't smart enough to see that and irony strikes again as Cena is using you instead of you people using him like the parasites that you are.

*"CENA! CENA! CENA!".*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Nej3x

[Chris Jericho] You can chant Cena all you want, and I'm sure your hero will come charging down that ramp in a few moments ready to denegrade me with his sarcasm, or crack a lame excuse of a joke to hide the fact that he's nervous about stepping into the ring with me... nervous about stepping into the ring with the best in the world, because he knows he can't match up to my standards.

[Joey Styles] You know for someone taking the high road on not insulting his fellow chamber participants, he sure does have a lot to say about John Cena.

[Michael Cole] When you're speaking the truth Joey, that is the true high road. He's not insult John, he's simply speaking truthfully, I don't see how that's a bad thing.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XVJvS

[Chris Jericho] So I th-

*As Cena’s theme hits the P.A the crowd erupt in cheers and a few of the Cena chants are heard around the arena. Cena runs out onto the stage and stands there for a few moments to take in all the atmosphere before doing his signature salute and running to the ring. *

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 TWObZ

[Michael Cole] Oh come on, what is he doing out here!

[Joey Styles] It is his home town Michael, I think that gives him the right to be out here.

[Michael Cole] Not before his match it doesn't, especially not when he's interrupting someone like Chris Jericho.

[Joey Styles] Your logic fails so much...Jericho can come out here before his match and insult John Cena, but Cena can't come out here and respond?

[Michael Cole] He's not insulting him, he's telling the truth, there's a big difference.

* Jericho has a cold stare on his face as Cena slides into the ring, he gets up with his eyes fixed on Jericho before being handed a mic by Lillian Garcia through the second rope. *

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 T8Eu5

[John Cena] Well I think I’ve just proved one little thing on your list, I have the balls to step in the ring with the high and mighty Chris Jericho. Now I mean I don’t really know what your problem is, you are in the elimination chamber in 3 weeks for a chance to win the world heavyweight title but instead of going on and on about the other people in the chamber you decide to ramble on about good old me and I mean I’m flattered and everything but I don’t swing that way so you won’t have to keep talking about me, but seriously now you should know I am not one to back down from a fight and tonight right here in my hometown me and you, we are going to go one on one and I will do everything I can to beat you. I will give everything I have tonight to beat you.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 5R5ri

[John Cena] Now Chris don’t get me wrong you have done a lot in this company, you’ve been a champion multiple times and I respect you because even though you may come off pretty pissed off most of the time and show hatred whether its towards me, management or maybe even Mick Foley, you love this company and would do anything for it just like I would but after listening to you ramble on and on it looks like the respect isn’t returned, so I guess tonight after I end up kicking your ass well maybe that might do the trick and what other place than right here in my hometown of Massachusetts!

*A large pop is heard from the crowd*

[Michael Cole] Ugh, what a blatant display of sucking up to these fans.

[Joey Styles] Can you just shut up until these two leave the ring? I don't know about everybody watching at home but your ass backwards logic is really starting to annoy me.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 YODmg

[John Cena] Now Chris you seem to think I’m a corporate machine brought in to bring in money but the fact of the matter is that I love what I do and it wasn’t management that brought me in it was my love for this sport and my love for this company. I use to watch XWL weekly with the dream of one day being a top superstar there and now I have that chance, I come out to this right each and every week and whether I’m kicking somebody’s ass or out on the mic, I will always show my appreciation to these fans and yeah maybe it is the same week in and week out to you but I think it’s different or is it going to be the same and will you be walking away from the arena in shame this week?

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 ZkYXr

[John Cena] And yeah you know what I did have a good track record in the WWE but I sure as hell did not get that by kissing Vince McMahon's ass, I worked my ass off and what I accomplished I earned! Don’t you dare go giving me a load of crap about not earning what I accomplished because I know I did and don’t say I don’t respect or appreciate these fans because I do whatever I can to give back to these people what they give to me, now Chris just because you don’t give a crap about these fans doesn't mean other people do, and these people are not parasites they are the greatest fans in the world and you need to realise that if they weren’t here….you wouldn’t be here.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 X6EhU

[John Cena] Now all these people yeah they but my T Shirts and wristbands and hats but do I ask for them to buy it, no. They do it because they love the business and they love what I do. I mean do you see anybody wearing a Chris Jericho shirt? As a matter of fact is there even a Chris Jericho shirt available in the XWL.com shop? I don’t think so, that shows I’m doing something right and yeah I come down to this ring in every colour of the rainbow and right now I’m in purple but before you start I’ve already heard the barneys turd joke so you might need to find some new material.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 N85BQ

[John Cena] Now as for my catchphrases well isn’t that a bit hypocritical? I mean if I remember correctly and since you brought up past times in the WWE who was the one who came out each and every week and shouted “RAW IS JERICHO!” Yeah bet you thought we’d all forgot about that huh, but no we remembered you see every great superstar has one, the rock has quite a few, I have a couple, other all time greats such as Stone Cold…Hulk Hogan…The Macho Man Randy Savage look the list goes on and on but the fact is there is nothing wrong with a catchphrase now what I think is going on is you are just picking away at little things just so you can come out and rant for half the show like you usually do.

[Michael Cole] Oh my god can someone please put me out my misery, I'm sick of hearing the same tired speech from John Cena. We get it you're in love with all of these fans, we get it already so stop trying to get a rise out of them by saying what they want you to say.

[Joey Styles] Or maybe Michael, he's just speaking his mind, after all that's not a bad thing when Chris Jericho does it, right?

[Michael Cole] Everything he says has no logic behind it though, Jericho doesn't pick at little things, he calls it how he sees it and his reasons behind anything he says always back up his words.

[Joey Styles] Maybe we're listening to two different people then.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 6o6VE

[John Cena] And ya’know I get this vibe when I’m in the same ring as you, you come off as the jealous type and if you don’t believe me who was it who thought he would get on the pay per view card at the expense of Breakdown GM Mick Foley? He wasn’t ready to compete and he sure as hell hadn’t prepared, but give credit where credit is due you beat him and he thought you deserved a shot at the World Heavyweight title at this upcoming pay per view but now every other superstar has come out and spoke their mind about each and every other guy and instead of focusing on them and maybe fighting fire with fire you be the bigger man, you stay out of it all cause you think you’re above that…but then you move onto me…and this is where the jealousy kicks in again, because yeah I do well in sales, I have action figures, movie roles, my own CD and you have well nothing so its only understandable for you to come out here and rant on and on boring everyone in the building.

[Michael Cole] I wasn't bored until you came out here.

[Joey Styles] Like I said Michael, we're listening to two different people apparently.

[Michael Cole] Well duh! There are two people in the ring, Sherlock.

[Joey Styles] ...

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 LYIsx

[John Cena] Now Chris don’t get me wrong but this whole talking thing, it’s beginning to wear a little thin, so why don’t we just give all these fans a preview of tonight with me kicking your ass right here right now.

[Joey Styles] Like Jr would say, bussiness is about to pick up! Looks like we're going to get a preview of John Cena and Chris Jericho's match later tonight, right now!

[Michael Cole] Chris Jericho isn't properly dressed for this, Cena needs to cool his jets and think long and hard before he tries to cheapshot the soon to be World Heavyweight Champion.

*The crowd begin to cheer in anticipation as Cena takes off his shirt and hat throwing then to fans nearby as Cena looks on awaiting a response from Jericho. Jericho takes a step back and raises his mic again.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 C3Kho

[Chris Jericho] Jealous? Why would I be jealous of someone like you? And you say I have nothing while you have your movies and CDs? I have my own band and I'm a New York Times Bestselling Author! Not to mention that my 10 minute cameo in the movie MacGruber had more acting skill and entertainment value than all of your pathetic B-movies combined. I am a jack of all trades and I am simply the greatest wrestler alive today. I have earned everything myself unlike you Cena. If anyone is jealous, it's you, and you don't have the brains to try and deny it or to even try and make an excuse... instead you decide to show your brawn by tearing off your shirt gearing up for a fight... because violence solves everything right? Well too bad, because I'm not out here to fight just yet. We have a match later tonight...

[Michael Cole] See Joey, Chris Jericho handles himself like a man, not a barbarian. This is why John Cena isn't in a World title match Eye For An Eye, and Chris Jericho is.

[Joey Styles] We're in a wrestling company, aren't we all barbarians?

[Michael Cole] Speak for yourself.

[Joey Styles] That's why you were cheering your head off when The Miz threw Kevin Steen off a bridge last week, right?

[Michael Cole] That was self defense, he's not a barbarian, and neither is Chris Jericho.

[Joey Styles] Self de...You've gotta be...Never mind.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Rb69J

[Chris Jericho] So I suggest you pick up your stupid t-shirt, turn around and head back to that locker room before... look at me when I'm talking to you boy!

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 HzYkk

*Cena who was looking towards the crowd mocking Jericho by using his hands to make a "yapping" motion much to the crowd's pleasure turns and faces Jericho with a serious stare. They are almost nose to nose when Jericho raises his mic once more.*

[Chris Jericho] You really are the epitome of pathetic and in the last 10 minutes or so you have proven every point I've said about you. You're nothing more than an e-

*A thud of the microphone falling can be heard and the crowd pops in a big way as out of nowhere Cena decks Jericho with a big clothesline!*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 QeIe9

[Joey Styles] John Cena laid out Chris Jericho with a huge clothesline! The time for talk is over right here folks, now we're getting a preview of what's to come later tonight!

[Michael Cole] Oh come on! That was a blatant cheap shot, how can all of these people cheer someone like this?!

*The crowd go nuts as Cena mounts Jericho who is clearly taken aback by the onslaught. Cena lands right hand after right hand on Jericho who struggles to cover up and protect himself. He eventually manages to throw Cena off him and begins to crawl away and make a quick exit, but Cena grabs him by the suit jacket and locks in the STF!*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 MkyT1

[Joey Styles] John Cena has Jericho trapped in the STF!!

[Michael Cole] What does this prove? Honestly, what in the hell does this prove? That he can physically assault Jericho before their match because he knows he hasn't gotten a snowball's chance in hell of winning later on?

*Cena is all fired up as he applies the pressure. Jericho is kicking and screaming in pain as he pounds the mat frantically, tapping out to Cena's signature hold. After a good minute or so, Cena finally releases the hold and Jericho is unconscious. The crowd are going insane and Cena is reveling in their reaction as he performs his "HLR" hand sign as his music hits.*

[Joey Styles] Well Michael, I guess we'll have to find out later on when those two collide one on one!

[Michael Cole] It's just not fair, Chris Jericho is already at a disadvantage after being struck by that coward.

[Joey Styles] Coward? He was done talking, he had heard enough of Jericho's insults, if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen as they say.

[Michael Cole] Who even says that?

[Joey Styles] I'd love to continue this lovely conversation but sadly we've got to go to a commercial.

[Michael Cole] You just have no response and so you're trying to weasel your way out of looking like an idiot.

[Joey Styles] Yeah, you're exactly right, I paid off the network executive to go to a commercial break at this exact time because I somehow knew I'd have nothing to say in response, bravo Cole, you sure showed me.

[Michael Cole] Like always.

[Joey Styles] I guess you're just too smart for me, but ladies and gentlemen stay tuned, we've got much more coming up on Redemption including the now even more anticipated Chris Jericho versus John Cena match! Don't go away we'll be right back.

*Cena continues to celebrate shutting Jericho up - for now - as the screen fades to black for yet another commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Chris Jericho and John Cena Promo

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionjohncena

First off, I really loved this promo and I decided to review it, i'll explain why in a moment but right now I just wanna say that i'm gonna be adopting Jerrys rating system where getting a 10 is damn hard and not something just thrown out left right and center, so my ratings will be...

1. LOLRMS
2. Shit
3. Nice smelling shit
4. Needs work
5. Not bad
6. Good
7. Great
8. Amazing
9. Near Perfect
10. Holy shit dude did you read that guys promo? Yeah, nearly as good as The Rocks

So anyway...On to the review....

I always look forward to Reds promos, Chris Jericho's to be more precise. This weeks was no exception, was looking forward to seeing Jericho's reply to what I had to say about him earlier and what does he do? Catches out me and everyone else in vintage Jericho fashion by calling me a parasite, damn. Was a little disappointed at first that Chris wasn't gonna start slinging words at everyone but the promo kept me hooked with it's fantastic writing and i'm glad I kept reading.

Every single line from Red was bang on, I could hear Jericho's low monotonous voice say every single word and that is how you keep a person reading. The way you steered clear of attacking the participants and instead focused on your own ability was a great move, real cocky heel 101 stuff. He then goes on to talk about his opponent tonight, John Cena. All the stuff said here was just fantastic, the word choice was great and flowed really well making it enjoyable to read, keeping a smirk on my face with each insult. Another great move btw bringing up the "corporate machine" showing Jericho is still no Mick Foley fan.

Just as i'm thinking Jericho will be running out of stuff to say, here comes Cena :OMG: Really wasn't expecting Cena to come out, don't know why, just wasn't. As usual Ash's stuff as Cena this week was better than last weeks because quite simply you improve every time you write for him which is awesome, i've said it before and i'll say it again, but everything from the passion for the crowd, cheesy jokes and classic Cena shots at himself are written bang on, just like he would say it.

You take the right road by talking about how Cena will do everything in his power to beat Jericho tonight which is exactly how he would open, next defending his own pride by stating he didn't kiss Vince McMahons ass and he got everything in this business by working for it, correct way to handle it again, congrats. The catchphrase paragraph I liked especially because it points Chris Jericho out to be a hypocrite which is just ironically funny while also making a strong point.

Having Cena take down Jericho and lock in the STFU was great because as simple as it is, it hypes up the match so much more and has me wanting to see the outcome.

Now here is my only problem with the promo, the characters were great, the writing was better but there wasn't enough interaction for my liking, may just be my opinion here but when reading a co-op promo I always enjoy it that much more if there is a good bit of back and forth, for instance Jericho - Cena - Jericho - Cena - Jericho - Cena. Where as this was more Jericho - Jericho - Jericho - Cena - Cena -Cena. So just some tips for the both of you in future co-op promos, try and get a bit more back and forth when possible because it makes the promo more fun to read. That's about all I have to say guys, great work as always, keep it up.

Favorite Jericho line: I look around and all I see is fat grubby paws raised in the air and pre-adolescent children screaming Cena's name as loud as their undeveloped vocal chords will allow them... I look around and I see grown men and women wearing illumionus colours of the rainbow... and it sickens me. John Cena has forever tarnished this business with his cartoon-like mannerisms and persona. - The writing in this line is just amazing.

Favorite Cena line: Chris just because you don’t give a crap about these fans doesn't mean other people do, and these people are not parasites they are the greatest fans in the world and you need to realise that if they weren’t here….you wouldn’t be here. - Very Cena like and it hit the hardest.

Rating: 9/10

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc10

[[Punk]]: I sit here Tonight, with so much to say and such a short time to say it. Many things have transpired over the past week, some of it good, some of it not so much. You all know me, I'm a sucker for saying things on my mind, so I came out here to do just that. I wanted to sit in the middle of this ring and give you a little insight into my week. You know some of it already, like what I said to Ted Dibiase, or what Mick had to say to me last week. I just want to expand on it if you would allow me.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc

[[Punk]]: First thing I want to talk about is my little "Rant " last week. Some say it was necessary, some say is was controversial or it was uncalled for. Call it what you like, I personally don't give a crap. Last week I told the World my feelings about Ted Dibiase and the XWL Management and that how I wanted to make things change around here. I stated that; that is my overall goal in this comany. To return in back to its former glory, back to the way it used to be.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc8

[[Punk]]: Now many believe my methods of doing this were not the greatest way to go about it. That maybe I should've done a more light hearted approach... Maybe... It's that kind of thinking that get people nowhere in this lifetime. Do you think I would be where I am today if I said "Maybe"? You damn right I wouldn't and neither would none of these people in the back today. I stand by what i said last week 100%, for one reason and one reason only. Because I made a change... That's right, everything I said last week must have got through because things are starting to change around here and I could not be happier. Things, are becomming fun again.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc2

[[Punk]]: But I didn't just come out here just for that. I came out here because I wanted to address what happened last week with the likes of Dwayne and Mick Foley. Mick Foley is one of the few men in this company that I actually respect, but thanks to last week all of that respect has gone out of the window. I always believed Mick Foley knew what was good for business, this man has put his body through things that ordinary people wouldn't even dream of for the sake of good business. Mick Foley is deffinetly a legend in this industry.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc7

[[Punk]]: I want to just go ahead, take a step back, state the obvious and point out that this is a business. I understand that this Mick is looking to make as much money as he possibly can for this company and who can condemn him for that? Certainly not I, if money didn't matter then I would still be on the Independant scene with the likes of Colt Cabana. But what I fail to understand is why you would stop something that has the potential of bringing millions of dollars your way. Not only is that bad business sense, it's also just plain illogical.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc3

[[Punk]]: I don't know whether you believe you're punishing me, or punishing Dwayne, because in actuallity the only people that you're punishing are these people. Your loyal viewers. I heard you people last week and I'm damn sure Dwayne heard you too. When I was nose to nose with Dwayne you blew the roof off the building, because that is what you have all been itching to see for so many months. We heard you, the only person that didn't hear you was Mick Foley. Your cheers apparently fell on deaf ears... Well ear, we all know that other one isn't doing so well.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc6

[[Punk]]: When Mick orderd security guards to stand between Dwayne and myself, I lost all respect for him. Mick is slowly losing his touch and he proved that last week. One thing that I thought I would never see, I Mick Foley trying to stop a fight, but low & behold. Now you can clutch to the idea that I don't really mean these things that I am saying and that I am simply mad about what Mick had to say to me. Where he gave both Dwayne and myself a message that could possible change the outcome at Eye for an Eye. Which brings me to my next point... The Elimination Chamber

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc4

[[Punk]]: Now believe it or not, I am not annoyed by being forced to be the 2nd entrant in the Elimination Chamber. Because in a way I finally get what I wanted, CM Punk & Dwayne one on one. But with an oh so lovely twist. We will be surrounded by the most brutal structure this industry has ever seen and I can do whatever I want to whomever I please and that especially goes for Dwayne. You see Dwayne, I am every nightmare you've ever had, wrapped up in this little ball of fun that you know as CM Punk.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc5

[[Punk]]: But I would hate for you to think that this just applies to you Dwayne, this is for everybody involved in the Elimination Chamber. This applies to every single one of you, hell it applies to the Referee if necessaryI will take you all out one by one, breaking every single one of you mentally and physically and I will do so with the biggest grin on my face. Because I will have no problem doing so, if it will get me to where I deserve to be. The only place, that is fitting for the likes of CM Punk.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Mc9

[[Punk]]: And when all is said and done. After all of us have been put through the most excruciating pain imaginable. After bodies lay broken and blood spilled over ever inch of this mat. When that structure finally raises and the poor souls inside are freed from that demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber. There; standing in the centre of the ring. Will be one man. And that one man will be non-other than your King... And your new World Heavyweight Champion... And so begins the Era of Punk... All hail, CM Punk!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionfrightmareXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionswagger
Frightmare Vs Jack Swagger

Frightmare wins after a crucifix pin. A recording by me for the first time ever fucked so boo hmm

Also Jack Swagger is now free so anyone who wants him, well he's available for picking now.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 pm

E/T wrote:
Also Jack Swagger is now free so anyone who wants him, well he's available for picking now.
The good people always get dropped at the wrong times. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Chris Jericho and John Cena Promo

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionjohncena

First off, I really loved this promo and I decided to review it, i'll explain why in a moment but right now I just wanna say that i'm gonna be adopting Jerrys rating system where getting a 10 is damn hard and not something just thrown out left right and center, so my ratings will be...

1. LOLRMS
2. Shit
3. Nice smelling shit
4. Needs work
5. Not bad
6. Good
7. Great
8. Amazing
9. Near Perfect
10. Holy shit dude did you read that guys promo? Yeah, nearly as good as The Rocks

So anyway...On to the review....

I always look forward to Reds promos, Chris Jericho's to be more precise. This weeks was no exception, was looking forward to seeing Jericho's reply to what I had to say about him earlier and what does he do? Catches out me and everyone else in vintage Jericho fashion by calling me a parasite, damn. Was a little disappointed at first that Chris wasn't gonna start slinging words at everyone but the promo kept me hooked with it's fantastic writing and i'm glad I kept reading.

Every single line from Red was bang on, I could hear Jericho's low monotonous voice say every single word and that is how you keep a person reading. The way you steered clear of attacking the participants and instead focused on your own ability was a great move, real cocky heel 101 stuff. He then goes on to talk about his opponent tonight, John Cena. All the stuff said here was just fantastic, the word choice was great and flowed really well making it enjoyable to read, keeping a smirk on my face with each insult. Another great move btw bringing up the "corporate machine" showing Jericho is still no Mick Foley fan.

Just as i'm thinking Jericho will be running out of stuff to say, here comes Cena :OMG: Really wasn't expecting Cena to come out, don't know why, just wasn't. As usual Ash's stuff as Cena this week was better than last weeks because quite simply you improve every time you write for him which is awesome, i've said it before and i'll say it again, but everything from the passion for the crowd, cheesy jokes and classic Cena shots at himself are written bang on, just like he would say it.

You take the right road by talking about how Cena will do everything in his power to beat Jericho tonight which is exactly how he would open, next defending his own pride by stating he didn't kiss Vince McMahons ass and he got everything in this business by working for it, correct way to handle it again, congrats. The catchphrase paragraph I liked especially because it points Chris Jericho out to be a hypocrite which is just ironically funny while also making a strong point.

Having Cena take down Jericho and lock in the STFU was great because as simple as it is, it hypes up the match so much more and has me wanting to see the outcome.

Now here is my only problem with the promo, the characters were great, the writing was better but there wasn't enough interaction for my liking, may just be my opinion here but when reading a co-op promo I always enjoy it that much more if there is a good bit of back and forth, for instance Jericho - Cena - Jericho - Cena - Jericho - Cena. Where as this was more Jericho - Jericho - Jericho - Cena - Cena -Cena. So just some tips for the both of you in future co-op promos, try and get a bit more back and forth when possible because it makes the promo more fun to read. That's about all I have to say guys, great work as always, keep it up.

Favorite Jericho line: I look around and all I see is fat grubby paws raised in the air and pre-adolescent children screaming Cena's name as loud as their undeveloped vocal chords will allow them... I look around and I see grown men and women wearing illumionus colours of the rainbow... and it sickens me. John Cena has forever tarnished this business with his cartoon-like mannerisms and persona. - The writing in this line is just amazing.

Favorite Cena line: Chris just because you don’t give a crap about these fans doesn't mean other people do, and these people are not parasites they are the greatest fans in the world and you need to realise that if they weren’t here….you wouldn’t be here. - Very Cena like and it hit the hardest.

Rating: 9/10

Yeah I agree with everything Zander said, especially the part about wanting more back and forth as a reader. Personally I enjoy reading a co-promo, or TBC promo as I like to call it where it has a lot of back and forth talking and interrupting rather than one long rant followed by another long rant about the previous long rant. This being said I still really enjoyed this promo, I could hear both Jericho and Cena's voices going at it the whole time and the use of commentary, pics, and the crowd was great. Since Zander is "adopting Jerrys rating system where getting a 10 is damn hard and not something just thrown out left right and center" I'm going to take a page out of his book and show my NEW (prior ratings don't apply to this) rating system...sry won't be as funny as Zander's

1. Shouldn't of even bothered promoing tbh
2. Showed little effort but i know you could do better then this
3. I like that you put time and effort into this promo but your promo skills are meh and need help.
4. This was a decent promo, but you still need some tips/ pointers
5. Acceptable Promo
6. Well written, showed lots of effort, good length, but kind of bored me and made me want to skim it. (long and can see you put a lot of effort into it, but tbh it bored me)
7. Well written, and an enjoyable read (Short but Awesome)
8. Good length promo, well written, and an enjoyable read and tbh didn't skim any of it (Long and Awesome, cause imo it's harder to write long promos and keep the readers attention then short ones)
9. This Promo is fucking amazing, I loved reading it from beginning to end, would have changed nothing about it.
10. Unless this is a promogasm your not getting a 10

So Cena/ Jericho Promo... 8.2/10

CM Punk Promo

I really enjoyed reading this promo because you didn't stay on one topic for too long, and you didn't spend your time saying why you're better then so and so. I liked how you spoke about Management and how you want what the fans want. This promo was so CM Punkish, and so well written. "if money didn't matter then I would still be on the Independant scene with the likes of Colt Cabana." both serious and humorous in a way that only Punk can be at the same time. This promo was basically CM Punk telling it how it is.. from his point of view. Wasn't a huge fan of the last three paragraphs about the Elimination Chamber since we heard so much about it, but overall great promo cheers... 8.4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:19 am

E/T wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 am

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

Bronzeh wrote:
Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......not really, like being Truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 pm

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmarkXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbobby
Mark Henry Vs Bobby Lashley

[center]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm

*we return to Redemption with AJ Styles speaking in the locker room

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_tna_reaction_2010_12_9_hdtv_xvid-w4f_avi_001260690

Camera Guy

AJ what do you think of comments many people said about you running into situations you shouldn't be in?

[AJ]

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_tna_reaction_2010_12_9_hdtv_xvid-w4f_avi_001262892

i honestly don't know what you're talking about im trying my best ok? im not like everyone else in this company everyone one else would cheat or slither into a victory i give it my all in the ring with respect and integrity and so what if i get knocked down i get up EVERY time

Cameraman

What do you think of you're 2 loss-

*Just then Mr. Anderson comes up from behind and hits AJ with a lead pipe knocking him to the ground he then continues to hammer at AJ until Redemption fades into a hype video for Redemption Superstar Triple H!

P.S. i know it's short but there's no pics of Anderson attacking Styles and i want to make sure my guys get written off correctly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:15 pm

AJ promo...

2. Showed little effort but i know you could do better then this

I liked the meaning behind what you said, how you would rather lose then cheat to win. But I wish that you went further into detail before having Anderson attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 am

*We return to Breakdown, as a promo begins, a voiceover plays.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 GGw6B

[[Voiceover:]]
America. A place of desire, value, morals. A place of opportunity, wealth, and equality. The great men and women of the beginning built this land into what our lives are today.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Zrikb

The founding fathers of this country, were the men who defined independence, freedom, and greatness. George Washington, the man who led the Continental army to defeat the British redcoats in the Revolutionary War. The first President of the United States of America, and the first true American hero. Thomas Jefferson, the man who wrote the Declaration of Independence, and the 3rd President of the United States. James Madison, the author of the constitution, the 4th President of the United States.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 I3mgu

Abraham Lincoln, another American hero, the man who reunited the United States after a brutal and violent Civil War. And on this night, in which we remember and honor those who lost their lives in the tragic September 11th attacks, another true American hero who the XWL Universe adores for his iconic values, his highly respected morals, and amazing patriotism and charisma, will address his fans for the first time since he graced their presence at Supremacy. That true American hero is John Bradshaw Layfield, the former general manager of XWL. An amazing patriot, a hard-working XWL employee, a successful stockbroker, the true definition of an American citizen, John Bradshaw Layfield is coming....now!

*We cut back to the live arena, who begins to boo as JBL appears on the titantron.*

[[Michael Cole:]]
Oh yeah! It’s about time we saw JBL on XWL Redemption again! John Bradshaw Layfield is back again!

[[Joey Styles:]]
True American hero? Please! Alberto Del Rio is a bigger American hero than JBL, and he's from Mexico!

JBL and Alberto Del Rio are both equally successful, JBL's an American hero, a patriot, a man who if he could would have gone into Pakistan and ripped Osama's head off with his own bare hands!

Cole, JBL would be cowering behind the Jeep!

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 CtF7z

[[JBL:]]
Hello, everyone! I know, it has been a couple weeks since you last enjoyed my name, I know you've all chanted "J-B-L! J-B-L!" On Redemption, on Breakdown, at house shows, everywhere you chant my name, and I love it! I love the chants, and I love America!

*The crowd continues to boo as JBL's expression quickly sours.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 IShqX

What? Do you people not appreciate my accomplishments? Do you not enjoy the presence of JBL, THE WRESTLING GOD!? What, I suppose you people want Edge's little rock 'n' roll theme to blast over the sound system, so you all can cheer him and be infatuated him like the un-patriotic sheep that you are! Edge isn't a patriot, he's a microscopic organism of patriotism, he's nothing but a maple leaf chewing, north-of-the-border loving Canadian from Toronto. The only reason Edge is in America is because he has nothing to do in Toronto, because all Toronto has is hockey! And hockey sucks, no one even LIKES hockey!

I like hockey…

That’s because you suck, Joey.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 T0fyo

Which is why, being the amazing American I am, I’m challenging Edge to a match at Eye for an Eye. And Edge, when I win, I’ll be more than happy to personally ship you back to Toronto in a body bag! Because, Edge, you little rocker wannabe, your little concert of a career here in XWL is about to end, and John Bradshaw Layfield doesn’t make empty promises.

Yes! This is just what we needed on Redemption, JBL re-purifying the brand, ridding of the pests and annoyances like Edge!

The only pest I see is JBL, Michael.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 RxGsz

For now though, on to more important business. You see, these last 2 weeks while I’ve been away, I’ve been working on getting my brand new book published. The book is entitled, John Bradshaw Layfield’s 1000 Ways to Becoming a Financial Success. It’s scheduled to hit your favorite bookstores on October 14th! It’s even going to be available on all your favorite e-Readers, from the Kindle to the iPad! You know why? Because I’m a financial success. And that’s why I’m sharing my tips with you common middle-class folk.

Oh yes! JBL’s new book! That book will look great next to my autographed Eric Bischoff book! Maybe I’ll get you a copy for Christmas….actually, no, I won’t, hahaha!

I'd rather you just buy me some high quality earplugs so I don't have to hear you blabbering on every episode.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 4pKxa

In the meantime, I’m declaring a state of martial law on Redemption. And you’re looking at the new sheriff in town. And I won’t stop until Edge and all the other little hippies, junkies, and spot monkeys pay for their sins. In the meantime, gentlemen, I’ll heed a stern warning.

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 K4nDw

*JBL takes time to put on his cowboy hat before speaking again.*

Never, ever forget the name…John…Bradshaw…Layfield. Because if you do, I’ll make DAMN sure that you’ll live to regret crossing me.

*With that, the screen blackens as we cut to a video promo advertising one of the participants in the Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber match, the current champion, Randy Orton.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:42 am

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkharmaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa
Kharma Vs AJ Lee

|
|
|
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
|
|
|

*AJ Lee's theme hits and she gets up after a hard fought fight. AJ Lee has a smile on her face as the ref raises her hands. But all of a sudden, Natalya attacks AJ from the back sending her to the ground. The fans boo as Nattie picks AJ up.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_SmackDown_08_05_2011_HDTV_x264_Natalya_vs_A_J_mkv_000206639

*Once Natalya fully lifts AJ up, she throws her out of the ring. Natalya exits the ring and walks over to the grounded AJ Lee. She picks her up and rams her back first into the ring.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_SmackDown_08_05_2011_HDTV_x264_Natalya_vs_A_J_mkv_000229996

*AJ Lee falls to the ground in pain as Natalya walks over to the time keepers area. She grabs a mic and walks over to AJ and kneels down. Natalya begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_SmackDown_08_05_2011_HDTV_x264_Natalya_vs_A_J_mkv_000277077

[[Natalya]]
Well what do we have hear, poor AJ Lee looks hurt. I would say I'm sorry AJ but I'd like to call this revenge. Last week you had your little friend Kaitlyn do the dirty work while you sat back and watched me get beat. That won't be happening at Eye for an Eye my friend because after Eye for an Eye, I will be the new Diva's Champion and no one can stop me. Not Kaitlyn, Not Beth Pheonix, No one can.

*Natalya rises to her feat.*

[[Natalya]]
Trust me on that AJ...

*Natalya drops the mic as we fade to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:44 am

AJDead
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 am

JBL VS EDGE affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:12 am

and dats da troof
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:12 am

and its.....AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 am

*We come back from a commercial break to be met by a video package highlighting the insane brawl between The Miz and Kevin Steen last week, ultimately leading to The Miz throwing Kevin Steen off a bridge! The camera pans to ringside as we’re met by a familiar theme..*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 OjJ3L

*The man himself walks out onto the stage to a chorus of boos, he does his signature pose on top of the ramp and makes his way down to the ring with the confident walk that only he can do. He grins before getting into the ring; he picks up a microphone and stands in the ring. He waits for his music to end and then begins to speak.*

The Miz- Good evening, Boston, Massachusetts. I sincerely hope you’re all enjoying the show tonight, all the little kiddies here to support their hometown hero John Cena. As he goes on to be humiliated by one of the greatest talents in this business, Chris Jericho. I’m sure you’re enjoying the show because you get to see all of your favourites, Ted DiBiase, The Dwayne, and David Otunga. But I’m sure you’re all heartbroken that the beloved Kevin Steen is not here, awh, who am I kidding? Who actually misses him? Ever since I gave him a much needed wash I’ve gotten so much praise from friends, fans on twitter. I’ve never felt so good! But I’ll feel even better when I go into Eye for an Eye and regain my United States Title. The fact that Kevin Steen couldn’t beat me in a straight up fight, what makes you think that IF he even makes it to the Pay-Per-View that he can beat me in the ring? You know what they say—

*The theme song of Kevin Steen hits as the fans begin to cheer loudly, a few seconds pass as Steen’s music is playing. But there is no sign of the United States Champion at all. The music stops after a while and the camera shows Miz rolling around on the ground laughing, the fans begin to boo furiously towards Miz as he stands up and continues talking while still laughing.*

The Miz- Really?! You people actually fell for that? The oldest trick in the book and you all fell for that, REALLY? I guess that just shows how dumb you all are! You people are just as dumb as Kevin Steen, you’re just as fat as Kevin Steen, and you’re the same low life scum, just like Kevin Steen! At this rate, Kevin Steen couldn’t beat me on my best day! And next week, you’re all going to love it, I have a special surprise for you all. I can guarantee it will be one of the biggest moments of my career and I cannot WAIT for it. All of my life I’ve—

*The Miz is cut off, by a sound that can only lead to the entrance of one man, R-Truth! Truth walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand as he is booed right away.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-23_18-04-30-41

R-Truth- Don't boo me! You should be booing yourselves! Better yet, don't boo anyone, just shut your traps and sit your stupid asses back down on your seats so everyone in this arena from row A to row triple Z can hear the truth!

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- Don't what me.

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- I'm warning you, cut that out!

Crowd- WHAT?!

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-23_18-04-33-43

R-Truth- SHUT THE HELL UP! You see, this is exactly why I hate you people, it's why I hate a lot of things, you're annoying! Every damn time I come out here I get the same old tired chants, what, what, what, what, WHAT! Y'all sound like a bunch of inbred hicks! I hate each and every last one of you, even more than that, even more than that I hate the man. The man with the plan in the van called Jackie Chan. You see I know he's up to something, plotting, planning, conspiring against me and some day he's gonna strike, but when that happens, imma be ready!

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- I says imma be ready for the man!

Crowd- WHAT?!

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-23_18-04-36-45

R-Truth- Nevermind! Y'all are too ignorant to understand it anyway. As for why i'm out here tonight? What a great question, thanks for asking. I'm out here tonight because there is a whole lotta people in this company that I don't like, some I hate and some that even sicken me to my stomach! And you Miz? You, you aren't one of those people! You see I actually like you! You may not know this but you and I have a lot in common, we were both screwed out of our respective titles! We are both awesome! And as of last week we have both thrown someone off of a bridge!

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- That's a different story for a different day! You see my point is, I respect you Miz. Why? You tossed that brain dead fat ass as far as the eye could see and I know a lot of people in the back are against what transpired and a lot of people in management are doubting your sanity but me? I know exactly how sane you are, I know that you aint insane! Because you did what you had to do to send a message and that, that is where I come in. Sending a message is what i'm all about, i'm here for one reason and one reason only, too pull the wool from over everyones eyes and get them to see some sense, to see some truth!

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-23_18-04-39-44

R-Truth- Now I don't know if you know this or not Miz, but a lot of people question my sanity as well! I know? Weird right? There's nothing wrong with me, i'm perfectly fine.

*Truth stops walking and looks over his shoulder, he crouches down low and begins to search the floor frantically.....after a moment of crawling around the ramp he gets back up to his feet, the Miz continues to look on quizzically while the audience are just in a stunned kinda silence*

R-Truth- I'm sorry y'all, I thought I saw a spider! As I was saying, i'm not insane, it's not like I see things that none of you can, it's not like I talk to people that none of you can hear and it sure as hell isn't like I go off on to random stories like that one time at grandma Truths where she burnt the dinner so me and my uncle had to make some custard!

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- You people don't like custard?

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- I looooove custard!

Crowd- WHAT?!

R-Truth- But I don't like it when my potatoes aint mashed right! Now anyway Miz, my whole point in being out here is quite simple really, I want to help you, you see, alone, you're awesome. But that Kevin Steen is one crazy guy so if you were to align with me? There would be no chance in hell you could ever lose! I want you to be Champion again. Together we could mark the start of a new era, an era where all things Awesome and all things True are one! So wadda ya say Miz?

*R-Truth walks up the stairs and climbs into the ring to await The Miz's reply....*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-23_18-04-55-41

*Truth gets into the ring and walks up to The Miz, Miz looks at him blankly and begins to talk.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 K8qU3

The Miz- Wait, just bare with me here for a minute, Truth. I just need some time to gather what exactly just happened, so you interrupted me of all people.. You talked about Jackie Chan, Custard, Your Grandmother, Potatoes, Searched for Spiders on the floor, and admitted to throwing someone off a bridge before? In all of my life I’ve honestly never been this confused. BUT, oddly enough you’re on to something. I’ll admit, I’ve kept a close eye on you for the past few weeks. You’ve been making waves to say the least, you’re like a loose cannon and I like that. But as far as an alliance between you and I go. I just don’t think that’d work out, you see, I’m used to this. Every week I’m approached by people who want to team with me or want to be my manager, but I’m a man who fights for himself, I don’t really need any backup. And anyway, when I become US Champion at Eye for an Eye, how will I know you won’t stab me in the back for a shot at my title?

*Truth then puts his hand on Miz’ shoulder and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 2U8zu

R-Truth- I don't see why you're so confused? Jackie Chan was the man in the van, my grandmother makes a good custard, I don't like badly mashed potatoes and i'm telling you I saw a spider! As for the bridge thing, you musta heard me wrong. But right now all of that is irrelevant because i'm out here trying to gain your trust and let me tell you that when it comes to this....bigger picture....i'm the only man you can trust! I don't wan't the United States Championship, right now the only thing I want is change, change in this company, no longer should billboards be plastered with the rainbow tumor that is John Cena, no longer should I see little kids playing with dolls of The Rock and sure as hell no longer should we be playing second fiddle to the likes of Ted DiBiase! You never wonder why all of those ass kissers get everything handed to them? It's a conspiracy! That conspiracy, is exactly why I wont stab you in the back for a shot at your title, Plus, grandma Truth always told me not to play with knives! we gotta be in this together man, because no matter how much of a solo guy you are and no matter how well you handle yourself, the numbers game will eventually catch up with you and then, then you're gonna get got! Just wouldn't hurt to have someone to watch your back is all, I could be that someone!

*Miz looks towards Truth.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 IsZCn

The Miz- You know what? You're onto something! When you look at all of the Pay-Per-View posters, the game covers, action figures, T-Shirts. It's all of the same people! People like us are the real foundations of this company, without us, XWL would be absolutely nothing! So, maybe I do need someone to watch my back. Even though people like Ted DiBiase and The Dwayne act all buddy buddy on TV, we all know they'd stab each other in the back at any moment to keep in the main spotlight. And then we have people like.. Kevin Steen. He acts like he's the toughest person on the XWL Roster, but all he is, is a big tub of lard who has become a suckup to the fans. People like CM Punk who have become one of the bland superstars that he rebelled against for so long. It's time for someone to take a stand, and it all starts at Eye for an Eye. Kevin Steen, I hope you're watching, from the hospital bed you were left in Missouri. Because I want you to look at R-Truth and myself now, because we are the future. I want you to look at the TV Screen RIGHT NOW to look at the two men who will put you out of XWL FOR GOOD! And you know what I love best about this new alliance? Nobody can stop us, nobody cares about you, Kevin. Who would honestly come to your aid after all you've done in XWL, you're on your own. There's two of us, I'd tell you to do the math but that would be asking too much..

*Truth looks ecstatic that Miz is agreeing with him and he puts his arm over Miz as he lightly bows his head, while the crowd still boos them.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 4kyFC

R-Truth- Now you're getting it! I wanna be on a pay per view poster! You wanna be on the cover of XWL'12! Is it too much to ask for the amount of work we put in around here? Hell no! This big conspiracy in XWL is about to come to an end because there is no one on the roster who can stop us! Like Miz said, no one is gonna come to the aid of a man who spends most of his time bullying around the other guys in the back, it just wont happen! So to big Kevin lying in your reinforced hospital bed I want you to hear this loud and clear so listen up! Now that you're gone imma do whatever the hell I want to these little Jimmy's and they wont have their precious Mr. Steen to save them! As far as Eye for an eye goes, I hope you like our new partnership because the last time I checked my dairy the conspiracy was in full effect and I don't even have a damn match at the pay per view! But guess what? That's ok, because now I can focus all of my time and energy into making sure the United States Championship comes back to where it belongs, around The Miz's waist!

*The Miz claps at what Truth says.*

The Miz- There is NOTHING that can stop us.. We are the future of XWL. Because I'm The Miz!...

AND-

*Suddenly R-Truth cuts The Miz off shouting.*

R-Truth- AND WE... ARE... R-SOME!!

*The theme of The Miz hits yet again as the fans boo, Miz looks a little bewildered at R-Truth stealing his catchphrase. But his confused look turns to a grin, the camera focuses on R-Truth and The Miz.*

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 QOTmQ

*We then head to a video package for Edge.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchrisj
John Cena Vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 am

JBL Promo...

I really enjoyed the clever intro you had there.
I loled at the part about ADR being more of an American Hero then JBL
was confused at first by the face start but liked how the crowds boos turned it back into a Heel promo. That worked well and showed something about JBL as well, maybe that he wants the crowd to chant his name.
"he's nothing but a maple leaf chewing, north-of-the-border loving Canadian from Toronto. The only reason Edge is in America is because he has nothing to do in Toronto, because all Toronto has is hockey! And hockey sucks, no one even LIKES hockey!"
that was funny, and the hockey part is true, at least where I live it is so it had me laughing Razz
"Edge, you little rocker wannabe, your little concert of a career here in XWL is about to end,"<--- ^ clever line
also thought that the part about your financial book was cool and new
Lots of clever lines in this promo, overall was a fun read...

7.3 ... Well written, and an enjoyable read (Short but Awesome)

R-Truth/ Miz promo...

clap
loved this promo!
At first I thought it was going to be long rant after long rant judging by the log intros from both Truth and Miz, but then when Truth got into the ring it turned into a GREAT TBC promo! Like I've said in the past tbc promos are my favorite to read.
So many parts of this had me laughing, but none more then..
"I just need some time to gather what exactly just happened, so you interrupted me of all people.. You talked about Jackie Chan, Custard, Your Grandmother, Potatoes, Searched for Spiders on the floor, and admitted to throwing someone off a bridge before?"
"I don't see why you're so confused? Jackie Chan was the man in the van, my grandmother makes a good custard, I don't like badly mashed potatoes and i'm telling you I saw a spider! As for the bridge thing, you musta heard me wrong."

I liked how crazy Truth was in this promo and how he made no sense but at the same time made perfect sense.. if that makes sense.. lol
I liked how Truth made it clear he isn't after the title and am going to be paying close attention to this alliance to see if this stays true.
Loved how Miz wasn't sure about teaming with Truth at first, but was later convinced.
Overall Great promo from two of my favorites to read (Truth and Miz promos never disappoint, plus I love funny promos)

9...This Promo is fucking amazing, I loved reading it from beginning to end, would have changed nothing about it.

Natalya Attack..

The attack was good but I wish that you said more at the end...
2.9... Showed little effort but i know you could do better then this
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 am

Jerry wrote:

Natalya Attack..

Actions speak louder than words Jerry...
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:41 am

Shuggz wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Natalya Attack..

Actions speak louder than words Jerry...

Yeah plain mischief: it was mainly an attack, not a talking promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next