Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011

Go down 
+12
Brandon
Kid118118
Jiggas
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
Shug
Bronzeh
Ash
Zander
Kyle
Bang
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 KzDZj

Live From - Charlotte, North Carolina

Submissionl Match

2nd Match Of The Best Of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwltylerblackXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlroderickstrong
Tyler Black Vs Roderick Strong

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlrtruthXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlwilliamregal
R-Truth Vs William Regal

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwljackswaggerXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwldrewmcintyre
Jack Swagger Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdowngailXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbethphoenix
Gail Kim Vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XA98BXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbrocklesnar
Kofi Kingston Vs Brock Lesnar

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownchristiannXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbigshow
Christian Vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlbookertXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownjeff
Booker T Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwltysonkiddXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwldolphziggler
Tyson Kidd Vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlmattmorganXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownkaz
Matt Morgan Vs Kaz

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlshawnmichaelsXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwltripleh
Shawn Michaels Vs Triple H

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwllitaXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmichellemccool
Lita Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownmizXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwljohncena
The Miz Vs John Cena

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlcmpunkXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdowndaniels
CM Punk Vs Daniels

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownaustinXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownrandyo
Steve Austin Vs Randy Orton

Iron Woman Match

3rd Match Of The Best Of Five

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownsaradelrayXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwllayla
Sara Del Rey Vs Layla

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownjomoXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlzackryder
John Morrison Vs Zack Ryder

Six Man Elimination Tag-Team Match

Ted Dibiase & Brian Kendrick And Paul London ( The HooliganZ! ) Vs Wade Barrett (C) & Justin Gabriel & Edge

Normal Non-Title Match

Former Rivals Collide

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlchavoguerreroXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmrmitb
Chavo Guerrero Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlajleeXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownmadison
AJ Lee Vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match

Former Rivals Collide

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlmvpXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownevanbourn
MVP Vs Evan Bourne

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Tpob3
Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio Vs Chris Jericho (C) & The Rock

Last edited by E/T on Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm

***As Breakdown continues, the camera swoops over the crowd, and "The Beautiful People" plays in the background***

***As John Cena's theme hits the arena, the crowd burst out in a split reaction as usual***

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Jrkingstyles

Jim Ross
Here comes John Cena!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You don't need the entrance music, only one man can draw such a mixed reaction like John Cena.

Joey Styles
Well tonight, John Cena goes one on one with The Miz.

Jim Ross
These two men clashed afew weeks ago, in what was a hell of a match, but I can't wait for these two men to face again tonight.

Joey Styles
John Cena defeated Jack Swagger last week, and he'll be looking to add to that victory here tonght, but ofcourse he'll have to keep an eye out for William Regal.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Earlier tonight William Regal took a page out of John Cena's book, and rapped, after having some of John Cena's fans ejected from the building last week.

Jim Ross
That was a total abuse of power last week, and John Cena made it known what he thinks of it last week, and you've got to asume he'll respond again tonight!

***As John Cena walks out on stage, he quickly begins to talk, and his theme fades out***

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Jc4

John Cena
It seems to me, that William Regals a little bit confused, I don't rap anymore, but you've deffinately got my attention,
Maybe it's time to call it quits and claim a state pension.

But if you call me out, who am I to say no? It's time for John Cena to come out, and save the whole show,
I had to do it quick, cause Vickie's hired a hobo.

It doesn't go far to say, School is now in session,
Listen up, Regal, this is Thuganomics lession.

I've come out of rap retirement, for one last hoorah,
Those titties are getting kind of big William, it's time for a training bra.

If you rhyme one more time these fans are starting riots,
Give it a rest, Regal, and ...
choke on THESE nuts.

***Cena pulls a bag of peanuts out of his pocket, and holds it up for the camera, before throwing them into the crowd***

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Jc2

John Cena
Yo, Regal, you think you can come out here and steal my game, man?
Every week Team Rocket were on TV with a better plan.

You think you can rap bro, I'm like Jay-Z, you're just Rebecca Black,
As soon as you dropped the mic, I thought you were on crack.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to Bismerch you,
I'd make a gay joke, but I don't want GLAAD to sue.

Once thing about William Regal, he pioneered the kiss my ass club,
While John Cena's thrilling his mom with my twelve inch sub.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Jc1-1

***As Cena says sub, and ping noise plays through the PA system and the Subway sponsorship flashes up on the titantron, queing a small amount of laughter from the crowd***

John Cena
Yo, check it, I walked into the locker room and he was playing soggy biscuit,
He let everyone else win, because he just wanted to lick it.

You're proud of being British, you're loyal to the flag, I get it. Now all you need is a pole,
Why don't you go on a mandate with the one and only Michael Cole.

***The crowd let out an "Oooohhhh", and a short "Cena chant bursts out from the crowd, as Cena acknowledges the fans appreciation with a smile, then continues to rap***

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Jc3

John Cena
If you're the Blackpool Brawler, I'm the Pepsi Max Big One,
I'll beat you so bad, they'll just air a rerun.

Up right now I go up against Mike The Miz Mizanin, straight for the Real World. You're in my world now boy, and it's a World of hurt,
Why don't you go back to MTV, and frolick in a skirt.

Now your rap career is over, it's time for you to quit,
At Sadistic Conquest, I'll beat you like a useless piece of...

***John Cena holds his microphone up in the air, as a large portion of the crowd shout "Shit", then Cena's music hits***

***As Cena's music plays and make makes his way to the ring***

Joey Styles
Strong words from John Cena!

Jim Ross
After Williams Regals rap ealier tonight, John Cena delivered a rap of his own.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
John Cena going back to his routes, and deliver a message to William Regal!

Jim Ross
As always, John Cena never missed a step, and the crowd loved every minute of it!

Joey Styles
With the same tenaciousness and passion as always, I'm sure William Regal got that message loud and clear.

Jim Ross
And later up next John Cena will go up against The Miz, right after these messages.

***As John Cena poses for the crowd in the ring, and Breakdown logo swipes across the screen, and XWL goes to commercial break***

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownmizXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwljohncena
The Miz Vs John Cena

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 am

Alberto Del Rio storms to the ring following John Cena vs The Miz match. He demands a mic, almost attacking the ring announce handing it to him. He begins screaming barely coherent Spanish into the mic...

Alberto Del Rio
Esto es una mierda! Ridículo! ¡Loco! Completamente equivocado! This is madness! I am the greatest thing in this company, but yet again I am cheated of my rightful victory! Jericho, you gringo, I should take your sorry ass and drag you from Mexico through the U.S. of Gilipollas, back to your useless homeland of Canada. Even the USA gives me something! They give me these green slips of rough paper to wipe my culo with, it's their currency! Canada? You're money isn't even worth that to me. You have nothing that Mexico....well Del Rio's Mexico can offer! As all of you already have heard, I am rich, famous, powerful, and obviously to your blessed eyes handsome. Jericho has weezled me twice! I say dos veces! From victory, and I don't take kindly to that. So tonight, not only do I get to show Jericho the truly better man but I get to show all of you and Rocky what is in store at Sadistic Conquest. Rock, the fun & games are over, the fight's ending is drawing close, and Allllllberrrrrrrtoooooo Dellllll Rrrrrrrriiiiiooooooo!!! Is looking to end your pathetic career for good! I plan on both ruining your arm, but breaking your face when I kick it in! And there is nothing you can do to stop me! I will drag you down to hell with me if thats what it takes to finally end this war! For 2 months I have continually embarrassed and ridiculed you, and finally you got vengeance but that wasn't enough, and it continued to wage on but now, now we're passed the point of no return and ready to conclude this chapter. the question is who will be left.

Boo's rain from the crowd only half-listening to Del Rio's words of hate and blood lust towards The Rock....

You all are graced by my presence, the presence of your future World Champion. It's all but destiny for me to defeat Jericho or Sheamus for the title. Alberto Del Rio is the greatest wrestler of all time, more charismatic than Roddy Piper, stronger than Hulk Hogan, richer than Ted DiBiase Sr., and more clever than Ric Flair! Del Rio is the most overall talented performer to grace this ring and I will continue to be until the day I decide I a not! Now I have a main event to prepare winning for....

Del Rio sets the microphone down, and heads to the back. The crowd is irate at Del Rio and takes awhile for them to relax as the show fade to commercial...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Submission Match

2nd Match Of The Best Of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwltylerblackXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlroderickstrong
Tyler Black Vs Roderick Strong

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 11h6xqv

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 11v1r8n

Before the match starts both men greet each other in the ring and perform the Code Of Honor

The bell rings and Strong chases Black around the ring before Black steps into the ropes to stop Strong's advance. Black kicks Strong in the stomach before locking in a side head lock and taking Black over with a shoulder block. Strong goes for a hip toss and Black tries to reverse it, almost allowing Strong to attempt a crossface, but Black is able to roll to the outside. When he comes back in, Strong takes Black right over with an arm drag, and a big leaping boot. Strong focuses on Black's arm with an arm bar, but Black turns it around, hanging Strong's arm up on the top rope. Black locks in a hammer lock and slams him into the turnbuckle. Another hammer lock from Black, and this time we get a belly to back drop.

Black tries to work over Strongs's arms, wrenching away and pulling his arms straight back and away from his body. Strong is able to fight up to his feet and out of the hold, going for a take down. Black comes right out of it with a kick to the shoulder and continues to work over Strong's arms. Black hits a couple of elbow breakers before going back to work with a hammerlock. Strong backflips out of it, but Black responds with a big shoulderbreaker on Strong

Strong rolls out to the apron, and Black uses some pretty inventive offense to continue the work on the shoulder. Black brings Strong back into the ring and locks in an arm bar and Strong is able to fight out of it. Strong sidesteps a dive from Black and Black sails to the outside. Strong rolls Black back into the ring and hits a beautiful missile dropkick. Black hits a stiff chop to Black's chest. Strong goes for a leg submission, but Black fights it off with a kick to the shoulder. Strong comes right back with a beautiful high knee attack.

Black and Strong trade blows with Strong getting the upper hand. Strong ducks a right hand from Black and lays into Black with a series of chops in the corner, before hitting a beautiful powerbomb. Strong nails Black with another stiff chop to the chest of but it's still not enough to keep Black down. Strong takes Bryan to the corner and puts him on the top turnbuckle, he goes up too, but Black crotches him on the top rope and dives off with a big clothesline that takes Strong off the ropes and down to the mat.

Black simply wrenches away on Strong's shoulder and arm, with his knee on Strong's head. Strong is able to make it to the ropes to force a break. Black stalks Strong as he gets to his feet and he to put him in full nelson, but Strong counters it into an arm drag. Strong traps Black's arm and goes for an armbar, and Black escapes it. Black punches and kicks away at Strong, forcing the ref to pull him away. When Black goes back to Strong, Strong hits him with a huge backbreaker, looks to crowd, and locks him in a inverted cloverleaf, and Black struggles to not tap, but eventually succumbs to tapping out.

Strong celebrates as Black rolls out of the ring in pain
Strong continues to celebrate, climbing the turnbuckle, and celebrating in front of the crowd

Black slides back in the ring with a chair and hits strong on the back while hes celebrating on the turnbuckle. Black then hits him in the arm with the chair before finally rolling out of the ring with the chair in his hand, yelling to Roderick "That's what you get!"

Later on in the show...

Strong is shown being taken care of by some trainers after the attack by Tyler after the match, and Hemme runs up to him.

Christy Hemme- Roderick, after what happened earlier what do you plan on doing next week?

Strong: You know, Tyler Black thinks he can just do whatever the hell he wants to me, like I'm some sort of clown, and I don't like that. Strong holds his arm in pain as he continues to talk You see Tyler,I believe in certain things, and respect is one of them, but tonight you showed me none of that. I had always held you in high regards, and considered you a great opponent, and I thought we could do great things in XWL. Hell, I thought we could even be friends but I guess I thought wrong. Now listen to this, Tyler. After what you did tonight, I am going to show you 0 respect next week, and since I won I think have a pretty good idea in mind, I plan on destroying you next week, and I want to make sure you won't walk away from this. I want you in a falls count anywhere match..

Roderick is then shown walking away as the broadcast fades into a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 am

**Kevin Steen appears on top of the stage after the intro of this entrance music. Steen stands there looking around whilst he is being booed to hell by the fans here tonight. The XWL fans are so loud with there booing and chants that is is almost deafening. Steen stands there for a few minutes, making the crowd even angrier. Steen then decides to make his way to ringside but its at a snails pace, making the fans wait. Fans continue with the barrage of boos.

Steen makes it to ringside, when a male fan shouts some trash to Steen and spits at him. Steen turns to him and just looks at him whilst the man is challenging him to a fight. Steen smiles and asks for a mic, he gets right into the face of the fan.**

{Kevin Steen}
Oh, you big and tough huh? Like all these fans here right? Well you think I am scared of you? a little punk like you would get shut up for good in no time, so step away bitch and go get another drink and enjoy listening to me.

**The fan get even more in his face, Steen gets in the fans face, security are there on the double trying to drag the fan back, but before they can, Steen gives him a slap, which infuriates the fan and he tries to dive over the barricade at Steen. But the security grab him and drag him out. Steen walks away laughing, whilst the fans carry on booing him.

Steen rolls into the ring and gets to this feet in no time at all. He then lifts the mic to his mouth to talk once more.**

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 105za0o

{Kevin Steen}
Well, I showed him yeah? Some stupid punk you lacks respect for me and tries to think that he can step up to me and get away with it, I hope security have tossed his ass to the sidewalk and he gets beat the shit up and leaves. Anyway he isn't the only person who lacks respect for me, you all do, but thats not why I have come to the ring tonight. I mean there are people who are a little bit more important than you lot, who don't show me respect. XWL superstars and XWL management.

Last Week, I was meant to have a match with a MVP, a former World Champ here in XWL, but whilst I was getting ready, I get a message from some nobody, telling me that XWL management have had to cancel my match tonight due to unforeseen circumstances, that I still don't know why. Well I think I know why, because they want to protect there stars, they want to make sure the precious stars are oOKand ddon'tget a boo boo. Once again, another display of them holding me back, another example of a lack of respect.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 2147a1c

But I haven't finished, not by a long shot, to top that all off from last week I arrive here tonight for Breakdown and I hhaven'tbeen booked. Me, Kevin Steen not been given a match. Another perfect display of them fucking me about. Well ,I'm not sure you have been listening, well actually I know you haven't been listening, what did I say? didn't I warn you all that, if I was held back, I would cause even more havoc. Well I am here in the ring right now and I ain't leaving, I am not budging and anyone who comes out to removes, security, roadies, XWL management themselves, I will fuck you up and just walk away.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 2s7yxw7

I want a goddamn match, I want a goddamn title shot, and I want FUCKING RESPECT!!!!!

So come give me someone who can try and rid me of this ring, to give me a beating, I will relish the opportunity, I am going to take up this time with me standing here giving you all zip, so go get a refund, think I give a shit?

**Steen grabs a chair and sets it up in the center of the ring and sits down swinging the mic in his hands. Steen sits the a few seconds when he starts to get agitated he starts tapping his feet, whilst the fans are chanting, " GET THE FUCK OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT"

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Vo0m85

Steen , then gets up and starts storming around the ring getting even more angry. he then picks up the chair and throws it to the outside, and then goes towards the ropes and leans on them and puts the mic to his mouth.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Rctua0

{Kevin Steen}
COME ON BRING SOME, I WANT A FUCKING FIGHT, AND I AM GOING TO GET ONE, I AM GOIN.......................

**Steen is cut off by familiar entrance music,

Steen cannot believe it the shock in his face, as storms around the ring, panicking, he grabs the chair which he tried to throw outside but only landed in the ropes, he holds it up waiting for AJ to arrive through the entrance ramp. Steen is ready and is mouthing the words, "Come On Motherfucker".**

After a while and still no appearance Steen begins to laugh and begins to shout coward. But then cameras suddenly take us to the audience where AJ Styles is making his way to the ring, he is getting a huge cheer from the crowd as he makes his way down and Steen is still completely clueless as to what Styles position is. Styles carefully makes his way to the ring and jumps over the barricade, Steen still unaware of Styles as he enters he ring behind him. Styles stands behind Steen as the crowd are cheering at this point and Steen is confused, he slowly turns around but gets a big right hand by AJ. AJ then hits the lou thez press and starts landing a series of blows to the side of Kevin Steens head. Both men are now exchanging blows with no one clearly taking advantage. Suddenly it looks as though Steen may be gaining the upper hand as he gets to his feet first and powerfully irish whips AJ into the ropes, Steen goes for a clothesline but AJ ducks and hits the pele kick on Steen. The crowd are going crazy at this point as AJ heads to the top rope, looking to hit the spiral tap, but just as he is getting to the top Steen quickly evades and rolls out of the ring. He looks up with a smirk on his face and slowly walks backwards up the ramp as AJ is seen standing tall in the ring.

*AJ then grabs a mic quickly before Steen can get away.*

[AJ Styles]
Steen, do not think you're going to get away so easy, I haven't forgotten about what you did at bad blood, I haven't forgotten how you assaulted me and then piledrived me through a table which kept me in the hospital for 2 weeks. You was so close to putting me out for good, but in this business you need heart and i sure as hell got a lot of it.

I've been watching XWL for the last few weeks and i saw how you keep talking, no actually mocking me while i've not being here, how about you get your fat ass back in this ring and say that now! Look I want you in one more match at sadistic conquest, but unlike before were not just going to have any normal match, this match has to be something interesting, something extreme, something potentially career ending. If you decide to accept i'll make sure I let you personally our match type next week on breakdown.

*AJ drops the mic and goes to pose and cheer to the fans at the top rope while looking at Steen who is stood on the stage looking pretty pissed off, he points towards AJ, we then fade and go to commercials.*

Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Kazarian vs Matt Morgan    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm

The match starts with both men staring each other down both men go for a grapple but Matt gets the better of Kaz and hits kaz with a violent suplex Matt continues the punishment by stomping on his face Matt brings Kaz to his feet and irish whips him towards the ropes and connects with a high back body drop Kaz hits the ground hard Matt now knows Kaz is in trouble and locks in a dragon sleeper Kaz's eyes start to roll in to the of his head as the ref asks if he gives up but out of now where Kaz connects with a couple of well placed knees to the Matt skull Kaz gets to his feet and hits a neck-breaker Kaz then put Matt in a seated position and kicks Matt in the spine Matt is screaming in pain as Kaz starts to build momentum Kaz bring Matt to his feet and hurls him towards the corner and takes a run up but Matt out of desperation puts his foot up Kaz holds his jaw and hits the ground matt waits for Kaz to get to his feet grabs Kaz by the throat and throws him in the corner Matt then throws his elbow pad out of the ring and starts to rain a sireis of elbow shots to the head of Kaz Matt walks forward and looks at Kaz who takes one step from the corner and hits the ground stunned Matt goes for a pin

1......2......and Kaz gets the shoulder up Matt lifts kaz up and connects with a gutwrench suplex , Kaz scrambles to his feet but Matt is already looking to hit the Carbon Footprint but Kaz see's it coming and just gets out the way and hits back to the future and goes for the cover 1....2.......and the blue print gets the shoulder up Kaz knows he needs to take control and hits a spring bored leg-drop then follows up with a jumping elbow drop to the chest then quickly brings Matt to his feet and hits a northern lights suplex Kaz springs to his feet and signals for the wave of the future but Matt see's it coming kicks Kaz in the gut and hits a spine jarring side walk slam Kaz is screaming in pain but Matt picks him up and drapes him over the middle rope then he takes a run up and leapfrogs over the ropes and lands on the head and neck of Kaz, Matt lands on his feet outside the ring and signals for the hellevator he climbs back in the ring grabs Kaz by the throat and lifts him up but Kaz starts to hit repeated elbow shots to the side of the head of Morgan Kaz lands on his feet and whips Matt to the corner then moves him to the top rope and goes for the flux capacitor but Matt gets the boot up again and sends Kaz back in a daze Matt then jumps and connects with a huge cross body Kaz goes down hard and starts to clutch at his ribs Matt notices this and scrambles for the pin but Kaz gets the shoulder up at 2 (the crowed cheer as they can see that both men are giving it there all) Matt starts to get frustrated picks an already stunned Kaz to his feet and goes for another discuss clothesline but Kaz catches him half way and connects with the wave of the future hooks the leg and gets the 1.......2.........3

WINNER:Kazarian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 pm

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 NxBBe

A video package is shown, highlighting the very intense rivalry between Wade Barrett and Ted Dibiase Jr. It all builds up towards the Hell In A Cell match at Sadistic Conquest between the two men where their grudge will be settled. The video then goes back to No Escape 2010, the main event of the show featuring Chris Jericho and Edge. In a Hell In A Cell match, the video shows Edge being pushed off a ladder, going off the cell and through the announcers table. Putting him on the shelf for many months to come, the camera then focuses on the entrance ramp where Jericho is literally crawling his way up the ramp successfully defending his championship during that event. We then pan backstage and Jericho is shown.

Alan Murphy: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and I’m glad to have the world champion, Chris Jericho here with me to speak about the upcoming hell in a cell between Wade Barrett and Ted dibiase, and that past one that we just showed you all. But first, Jericho you’ve really seen better days. How is your condition after last week’s attack by Sheamus?

Jericho has a hard time moving.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Normal_007

Jericho: I should have seen that one coming, but I’ll give Sheamus the upper hand. He’s a tough S.O.B and maybe the reason for that is because he survived a Hell in a cell match not too long ago. You see Alan, right now my back is killing me and I have the worst headache ever. But, this pales in comparison to the condition that Wade and Ted will be in when it’s all said and done inside that Hell in a Cell. The Hell in a cell is the ultimate, and arguably the most dangerous match known to mankind. So much tons of steel surrounding you, and you really can’t even escape that darn thing. It has no door anymore, so it must be very frightening to think that the only way to bust out of that cell is to throw your opponent so hard into that damn steel and hope the enormous cage door collapses with your opponent. I’ve been in quite the number of Hell in a Cells in XWL, and I can tell you this. Every time I go in there I feel like I sacrificed one year of my wrestling career. It’s a career gamble in that cell, but Ted and Wade Barrett don’t see it that way. No one does until they see the effects of the cell itself first hand. I remember one month before my hell in a cell match with Edge I was involved in a ton of matches in one night, and nearly got my arm shattered. I really shouldn’t have entered the cell at the time, but my hatred towards Edge fueled me to ignore all of that. Pretty much the same with Wade and Ted today. They’re not thinking of the pain that they will be succumbing to. All of that is a blur to them. They just want to go in that ring, and make sure there opponent is having the last match of their career. You see last week when Wade flapjacked Ted into the barricade? The spinebuster by Ted into the table? That was without the Cell, so just imagine what will happen when they’re concealed inside that cell with weapons under the ring, and literally nowhere to run.. unless you know you throw your opponent through the cell.

Alan Murphy: It’s true that the Hell in a cell is a career gamble. That’s a strong reason why there have only been a handful of hell in a cell matches in history.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Normal_008

Jericho: Exactly! Both Ted and Wade will solidify themselves into a long list of warriors. They will be a part of history! I look back at this year’s no Escape, and these guys weren’t really as relevant as other people at that time, but they have evolved so much, and I’ll be honest Sheamus has been on my mind for the past couple of months, but I’ve been also paying attention to this grudge as well. As far as I know this is also the first time that the intercontinental championship is defended inside that cell. This is definitely going to be the match to see, next to mines of course at Sadistic conquest. I will be paying attention, and saluting them every time I see their bodies slammed into the steel. Every time there is blood we should respect them even more. They will definitely leave there mark in that cell. I saw firsthand how much they hate each other during a tag match a couple of months ago. I’m sure all that we have seen in the past between these two will not match what will happen during that Hell in a Cell. I can see them climbing upward now, and lt’s evident with what Edge said earlier followed by past match that when you’re at the top.. there is only way way to go…and that’s down.

Alan Murphy: Ted or Wade falling of the cell?

Jericho: Seriously, when has someone not fallen of the cell? We could see a Wasteland on to the announce table, or maybe a Dream street.. if that’s possible.

Alan Murphy: Good point, we could very well see the defining moment in these men’s career at Sadistic Conquest. Who do you think will come out the victor?

Jericho: I’m going to be honest. Wade Barrett has been pretty dominant as of late, and he just won the intercontinental championship. However, Ted has much more experience in XWL, and I believe that will come into play at Hell in a Cell. He has seen some Hell in a Cell matches in the past, and he’s even the one that announced the match last week, so he might know what he’s doing, or maybe that Wasteland on the ladder scrambled his brain so much that he doesn’t even know Fire from water, BUT ANYWAYS I’m still going to go with Ted on this one. Wade has won quite a lot, but I think that will fuel Ted even more during the match. He wants to win the Intercontinental championship, and Take some of Wade’s wrestling years while he’s at it!

Alan Murphy: Well, thank you for your time. Ladies and gentlemen this has been a talk with your world champion, Chris Jericho!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Regal Rap / Regal Truth Match

It was a well written promo, but I wish you would've used some of your own raps instead of combining every rap hes ever done. Embarassed

The match was decent, Truth can reverse but damn you just reversed him as soon as he reversed you and winning with I guess it's the Regal Stretch lol.

HIAC Hype W/ Edge

First, I gotta say that it's really nice to have the match being made to be a huge deal, so much of a deal that others are talking about it Very Happy

I think it was a great idea of yours too, and it was only fitting considering the Edge/Jericho HIAC over a year ago was probably our most grueling and story telling one ever, well thats until Wade/Ted lol mischief

I love how you explained the dangers of it, talked about how your career basically hasn't been the same since that event, and it really hasn't which makes it that much more effective. Overall just amazing work and I really again thank you for wanting to do something like this without me having to ask Razz

Wade Barrett's Talkative Interview!

God, i'm loving the hype for Wade/Ted so early in the show when you know theres just sooooooooooooooo much more to come lol Wink

Nice to have Angela hype tonight's match, bring up what happened last week, and the hell in a cell at Sadistic Conquest. It was short, but having Wade saying something as simple as "I have nothing to say to you" just worked for this moment because you know hes enraged after what happened last week and I don't think we've seen the last of him this week scratch

CM Punk Promo

It's nice that you kicked off the show talking about Bad Blood and Rey Mysterio who hasn't shown up since. How you're ready for when he returns to exact your revenge but until then you've got a new target. Very cool to finally have a Jeff/ Punk feud return to XWL. Not many know, but Shuggz I know you do of their past in XWL. The Straight Edge RKO stable, the downfall that included Jeff being the main cause of it etc. All in all a very well typed, and effective promo. Love how you mention how he hasn't changed, that he fed the crowd a load of bull just for money, it seemed very much like CM Punk would do. I look forward to a possible Jeff response to these accusations.

John Cena Promo/ The Miz Vs John Cena

Nice little commentary bit to start off the promo hyping up John Cena and his match this week. We then see Bang's first rap attempt and it didn't suck, thats too bad because now Regal's fucked! Embarassed

Hey I tried to show how hard it is to rap by doing a bad one...EXCUSE ME....Back to the review it was a good little rap, at least it seemed that way to me but please never ever ever talk about Soggy biscuits again. Nice job and can't wait to see how this Regal/Cena feud progresses.

The match was decent, you could tell there was some desperation on the part of both sides in some portions of the match...It still was good and congratulations to Cena on another victory!

Alberto Del Rio Promo

Great little rant to kick off the promo, it does help build back up Alberto after his loss to Jericho last week. Then you go on and talk about your rival, The Rock. Talk about your upcoming match at Sadistic Conquest, which btw I look forward too considering this feud has pretty much elevated you both. You speak of the XWL World title last, perhaps the winner of this feud will be next in line? silent

2nd Match Of 7: Submission Match

Nice to have entrances kick off this wirte up, good little write up with some good spots from both sides. Interesting how Strong comes out on top this week, I think Black won last week...Don't quote me on that if i'm wrong...But then we have an after match promo and apparently next weeks match is a falls count anywhere match, should be interesting.

Kevin Steen Promo

I hate how much I love his theme, it's so damn fun to just listen to over and over and over and over...Great little beginning spot by toying with a drunk pissed off fan, I personally love little moments like that because it just screams HEEL. Good way to make an excuse as to why the MVP/Steen match never happened and to the rant on management for lack of respect shown towards you. You pull a Miz Jericho* Then claim you're not leaving until you get respect, a title shot, or a match. But you only get one of those which is a match with the returning AJ Styles Shocked

Great little returning fight, and nice challenge laid out for Sadistic Conquest. Steen obviously will accept so I wonder what type of match it will be.

Matt Morgan Vs Kaz Match

Great write up, I wonder if the match was exactly as you typed because it seemed fun and back and forth between the both of you. nice ending and congratulations Kazarian on the victory!

HIAC Hype W/ Jericho

Okay you're both spoiling Red and I, seriously! Having both sides talk about a hell in a cell match they had over a year ago is just awesome to me. Jericho speaks about the attack by Sheamus last week, but he claims it will pale in comparison to what Ted and Wade will be in after Sadistic Conquest. And to keep both hypes unique in their own way you bring up just how this match truly is a feat to overcome and thats why there have been so few in the company's history. Having the current XWL World Champion speaking of how this match will be one to see and just putting it over as something huge is just what this feud needs to be honest. They already have become as bitter and hated towards one another as they possibly could be so the fact we've got guys like Edge and Jericho hyping up the match it just gives it that rub of being seen as a top match. But back to the review, putting it over as a defining moment in their careers again shows how big this is and how the stakes are high. Oh and the fact you picked Ted to win, and spoke of that insanely sick wasteland on that ladder a month ago, makes this a five star promo. mischief

I did it! I reviewed every so far, yay me! Great show though so far guys. Once again Edge/ Jericho hyping the HIAC between Ted and Wade the "New" generation is a great idea that Adam had and good job to Rene for being able to keep his different from Adam's but easily as effective as his as well. Yeah i'm being biase since it's my feud, come at me bros!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm

*William Regals titantron hits the arena and the crowd begins the usual boo’s towards him.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 123er7

[Jim Ross]
What the hell is he doing back out here King? He’s done is match I was expecting that to be the last we would see his cocky British face around this place till next week.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well I don’t know but I’m guessing this might have something to do with what we witnessed from Cena earlier in the night when he did a rap about Regal.

[Jim Ross]
Well Regal definitely does not look happy to say the least.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 PNH1o

[William Regal]
Well it appears my recent actions have attracted the attention of a certain Mr. John Cena.

*The crowd cheer upon hearing Cena’s name.*

[William Regal]
You Americans astound me, how can you cheer for a man like John Cena who seems to think he wants to look like a different skittle every week, it’s just ridiculous. I am by far a man with better fashion taste and I have greater in ring skills.

I have been wrestling for a living since I was 15! I am an in ring veteran compared to the likes of you Cena. Did you not see my match against R Truth, that will go down in XWL history as the shortest, most one sided match in history!

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Ueg47

[William Regal]
I must admit when you talked about me last week I didn’t take it too much but then you issued me a challenge, one I couldn’t refuse. You wanted John Cena vs. William Regal in a match. At first I laughed and then began to ponder to myself and began debating about how easy it would be to face you and make you cry in front of all these little children who are your so called fans.

That’s another problem I have with you Cena, your only fans are the children. That is why you are such a big star and that annoys me. I have been wrestling for a long time and back in the UK my fan base is huge and not just little boys and girls. Isn’t it a little embarrassing no adults or at least teenagers like you?

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 MRepg
[William Regal]
Then tonight you come out and mock me in the form of a rap. Now did you clearly not see what I said to R Truth, rapping is easy and takes no skill. You seem to think the world of rapping and quite frankly my grandma can rap better than you without her false teeth.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 PoL4x

[William Regal]
Ok, Cena we will have a match at because I pity you so much I am going to let you have full control. You can choose a time, you can choose a date, you can choose what type of match, heck you can even have a special guest referee I do not really care because you are nothing and I am a future champion in this business. If I have to go through you in order to prove myself and to get an intercontinental title shot then so be it so until then Wade Barrett, thanks for keeping my future title warm before the rightful Englishmen can become champion.

*Regal walks back into the backstage area as his titantron plays him out.*

[Jim Ross]
Well it looks official Cena and William Regal will be having a match. Now it’s just up too John Cena to decide when that will happen.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 pm

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 SsvPb

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqTRO4YMayGL3fCkpPD5gEseHsTxOaMYT9jiTEUzHAABE_R-nCpQ&t=1
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Ash wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqTRO4YMayGL3fCkpPD5gEseHsTxOaMYT9jiTEUzHAABE_R-nCpQ&t=1

Shit he beat me to it
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Ash wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 What9000
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Fn wrote:
Ash wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Vegeta
XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Nappa_large
XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Vegeta_Smirk_by_cyber_goddess
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Dragon Ball Z is gay.

Fuck ya'll, I have Cookie Cake and AC/DC.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Fn Troll wrote:
Dragon Ball Z is gay.

Fuck ya'll, I have Cookie Cake and AC/DC.

First of all, YOU'RE GAY!

second of all, Cookie Cake is awesome

lastly, AC/DC ARE AWESOMERERER

Edit: best 100th post ever
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

How in the hell are there that many views....

MIND = BLOWN

.....AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 pm

E/T wrote:

MIND = BLOWN

.....AGAIN

head explode
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
E/T wrote:

MIND = BLOWN

.....AGAIN

head explode

Pretty much
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Fn wrote:
Ash wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Vegeta
XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Nappa_large
XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Vegeta_Smirk_by_cyber_goddess
Touche'

cheers

E/T wrote:

MIND = BLOWN

.....AGAIN

I'd understand once but, how can you blow it twice. After the first time, your mind would be mush, risking it again is just crazy mischief
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Well have you forgotten, i'm extreme twisted.

lol mischief
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm

E/T wrote:
Well have you forgotten, i'm extreme twisted.

lol mischief
Yes but, even though you can twist in extreme ways, aren't you still vulnerable to breaking at some point. Hence, why blowing your mind twice.. could be bad.

troll
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"even though you can twist in extreme ways"

What the fuck do you two do with each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Fn Troll wrote:
"even though you can twist in extreme ways"

What the fuck do you two do with each other?

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 JQ3SY
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 am

Normal Match

Former Rivals Collide

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlmvpXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownevanbourn
MVP Vs Evan Bourne

Styles: Wow, that was a great match but Evan Bourne's tricky tactics score him a victory!

JR: It was a very close match and MVP showed some impressive heart in that match, but Evan just proved why he normally came out on top in their matches...

King: Yeah, because hes nothing but a cheater!

Styles: I don't condone how he won, but you do have to admit, he took advantage of the referee's back being turned and before he turned around he just slid the bell out making sure the referee would never be wise of his dirty tactic to win this match.

Evan's hand is raised by the official, but he pulls his arm away from the referee then with a cocky smile on his face he jumps up onto the second rope shrugging his shoulders fully acknowledging he doesn't care what this crowd thinks. He looks back at MVP whose holding his head in pain, then places his hands onto the ropes leaps over them landing on the apron then hops off onto the flooring. He bypasses the commentators, orders the time keeper to hand him a microphone, then he walks back closer to the ring and just stares for a moment.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 KoZjQ

A loud "Evan Bourne sucks" chant breaks out and thats when he decides to finally raise up his microphone.

Evan Bourne: If I suck so much, then why did I just defeat MVP? You can't answer that can you? It's because winners don't suck, they do what losers like MVP cannot do, which is WIN! What you all just witnessed was the beginning of Evan Bourne's rise back up to the top! Last week was nothing more than a fluke! Rob, you think you one upped me? You think that just because you took advantage of a convenient situation, that you're somehow better than me?

The boos continue to flow out from the crowd.

Evan Bourne: Yeah I bet it hurts to hear that, doesn't it guys? Your hero, Rob Van Dam, would've lost had it not been for a certain someone having so much hair spray in his hair that it would rip a huge gap in the O-Zone layer. You don't believe me, do you? You think i'm just making excuses, that i'm just trying to act like I would've won, right? Well you're all wrong if you think that! In fact, I knew you all would refuse to believe me, so I brought visual proof that will silence all of your doubts against me.

He points at the titantron, a video begins to play showing the TLC main-event that took place last week. We see first a quick clip of Evan spring boarding into the ring but RVD nails him right in the eye with the ladder causing him to crash back onto the outside. After that clip replays again in slow motion, we switch to minutes later where John Morrison was climbing the ladder. Evan attacks him from behind and causes him to fall off the ladder. But during Morrison's fall from the ladder his head collides with Bourne and slightly hit his already targeted eye. It seems thats it but that clip replays in slower motion showing John Morrison's hair covering Bourne's same eye for a brief moment. The video concludes and boos of boredom follow from the crowd.

JR: I hate to agree with Evan, but it did seem as if his vision could've been impaired after all of that.

King: Hes just making excuses!

Styles: So everyone else can make excuses and you'll believe them, but Evan does and you won't? Seriously just get over this hate for Evan that you have since he attacked Sheamus and move on already.

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 1YwqB

Evan Bourne: Well there you have it, the proof that you all thought I didn't have! Due to those very moments, and the toxic fumes from John Morrison's hair products, I was partially blinded during the last several minutes of that match. Watch the video back over when you get a chance, notice how when I climbed the ladder I hesitated once I reached the top. You know why? It's because RVD was in three places and I had no idea which was the real him. But thats why I decided to address you all here right after a victory. RVD, you pride yourself on being the Whole F'n Show. You think that just because you're the X-treme Champion, that you're somehow a big deal, well let clear that up for you right now because you're nothing! You started as nothing, you continued your career as nothing, and I promise you will end your career as NOTHING!

A very loud "Rob Van Dam" chant breaks out, while Bourne just grins

Evan Bourne: Three weeks ago I returned to XWL, you decided to interrupt me on my first night back! You told me I don't deserve respect? See that shows the flaws in this so called "respect" shit. You can do everything that everyone dreams of doing, but their jealousy always makes excuses why it doesn't matter. You know what doesn't matter, Rob?! Your stupid little championship reign that you pride yourself on. Oh look at RVD, he can defeat numerous people in gimmick matches, big deal! You think that makes you better than me?

Evan Bourne: I think it's quite clear that you were nothing but a replacement for me, now that i'm back I think it's time I send you back down to the curtain jerking position that fits you so well. Go back to opening shows, while I close them! It all starts at Sadistic Conquest, because RVD, the "Whole F'n Show", the X-treme Champion, I challenge you for your title! I would've won last week, and considering this match will be one on one, you may as well just call me The New X-treme Champion, Evan Bourne!

Evan lowers his microphone for a second, then after the boos simmer down he raises it back up.

Evan Bourne: So enjoy your reign for the next few weeks, and good luck tonight against Chavo Guerrero. Because at Sadistic Conquest, your little rise to the top is finished!

He lowers his microphone again then places it on the announcer's table, then motions that the X-treme title will be his with a smile on his face.

JR: Very strong words from Evan Bourne, and a huge match now added to our already exciting line up.

Styles: That's right JR, I for one can't wait for this match. Both in their careers in XWL have proven to never be shy of weapon usage, like we saw moments ago from Evan Bourne where it of course was illegal tonight. But at Sadistic Conquest, it's all legal! Knowing these two men personally, I have no doubt that they will use everything that they can possibly find.

King: I'm just sick of all these extreme matches, whatever happened to good old fashioned wrestling?

Styles: Well unlike you King, wrestling isn't staying trapped in the past. We witness amazing matches every week, whether they are hardcore in some fashion or not it really doesn't matter. You can't deny this event is shaping up to be very thrilling.

Evan walks past the fans mocking them with loud boos following. He finally reaches the ramp, turns around looking at all the fans then mocks RVD now by using his own taunt. A cocky smirk forms on his face, he turns around finally and proceeds to walk up the ramp and we go back to our commentators.

JR: It's all about mind games, and Evan Bourne certainly love ticking off everyone he can.

Styles: I wonder if RVD will be too distracted by Evan's challenge to focus in his match later. I know he always brings his A game to the ring with him but there has to be some part of him possibly worried or concerned by Evan Bourne's words. Nonetheless stick around folks because we've got Chavo Guerrero Vs Rob Van Dam later on, and much much more!

We then fade off into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 am

Normal Non-Title Match

Former Rivals Collide

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 XwlchavoguerreroXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmrmitb
Chavo Guerrero Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownjomoXWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Xwlzackryder
John Morrison Vs Zack Ryder

Spoilerz

*John Morrison prevails against 'Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder, Morrison gets to his feet and the referee raises his hand. But suddenly his theme song is cut off by one of The Master Manipulator..*

*Edge's song plays as Morrison faces the titantron, Edge's signature stage smoke appears.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 N7gbn

*Morrison readies himself for a brawl, but the music stops and so does the stage smoke. All of a sudden Edge is in the ring behind Morrison, he came through the crowd! Just like AJ Styles earlier tonight. He stands in the corner of the ring and once Morrison turns around Edge darts across the ring and drills him with a spear. The fans boo as Edge grabs a microphone, Morrison is in agony as he holds his ribs on the mat. Edge gets his mic.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 1aytI

[Edge] John Morrison! You are nothing! You stuck your nose where it didn't belong and that's what you get, you keep getting in my way and things will just get worse. That spear is just a percentage of the amount of damage I can and will do to you, so you better learn where the hell your place is!

*Edge throws down his mic and heads out of the ring all amped up, a referee helps Morrison to his feet who is holding his ribs as Edge heads to the back.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 JZC77
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011    XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 4/24/2011 - 5/1/2011
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next