Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011

Go down 
+12
Shug
sdogg50c
Zander
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
Bronzeh
Austin
Sable
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
Dusty
Jonguin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Breakd

Breakdown gets "Dashing"

Live From – Charleston, West Virginia
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownheathXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
Heath Slater vs The Hurricane

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownpaullondon
Eric Young vs Paul London

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownkofikingstoXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Kofi Kingston vs Sin Cara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownjackswaggerXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownjohnmorriso
Jack Swagger vs John Morrison

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdowndolphziggleXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownkane
Dolph Ziggler vs Kane

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownsantinoXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownzack
Santino Marella vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 BreakdownwilliamregalXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownedge
William Regal vs Edge

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdowntysonkXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Tyson Kidd vs “Macho Man” Randy Savage

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownbrockXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Brock Lesnar Vs Bobby Roode

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin
Kurt Angle vs “Stone Cold” Steve Austin

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownlaylaXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownrosita
Layla vs Rosita

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdowneddieguerre
Alberto Del Rio Vs Eddie Guerrero

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 76-14XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownxtremechris
“The” Brian Kendrick vs Christian

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownbryandaniel
The Rock vs Bryan Danielson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 XwlredemptionworldchampXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownicwade
CM Punk vs Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

*Before the opening package plays, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes appears on the titantron with a smile on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 2quk7cg
[Cody Rhodes]
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, especially the ladies. As you all know, I'm "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. In my very safe locker room back here, I do not need to wear my mask, but that is besides the point. As you can see, I am here tonight, and that could only mean that I defeated Mick Foley in an Extreme Rules match. That's right, I, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes defeated Mick Foley in an Extreme Rules match. That just has such a fine ring to it. Anyone, besides the point, in the process of defeating Mick , I injured him after sending him flying off the titantron with a huge shot. The reports are that Mick Foley is still in the hospital at this very moment, and he won't be able to return to Breakdown for a few weeks. Seeing as when I defeated Foley in the match I gained a creative control clause in my new contract, the XWL Board of Directors have appointed me to by the Interim Breakdown General Manager. For my first act, I have two huge matches planned for all of you hideous creatures out there tonight. Brian Kendrick will finally get his well deserved X-Treme Title match against Christian, and in our main event; Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will go one on one with World Heavyweight Champion, the man I destroyed two weeks ago, CM Punk! "Dashing" Cody Rhodes signing off.

*We go inside the arena and immediately are taken to the commentary team that consists of JR and the returning King.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 4fngeoof

{JR}
Wow, Cody Rhodes is the interim general manager while Mick Foley is away? Something tells me this won't end well...Anyways ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Breakdown, with me is the recovered Jerry Lawler after the attack from Bryan Danielson weeks ago.

{King}
It's great to be back, I hated to miss the action that's gone on for the past couple of weeks but at least I'm back now and what a time to return!

{JR}
The Resistance took over Breakdown last month following The Monster Bash, and now following November To Remember, they've done it again, but this time it's all legal! Cody Rhodes defeated Mick Foley last night, and thus he and Chris Hero, and essentially the rest of Resistance, Brian Kendrick, Tyson Kidd, and Layla might as well be too.

{King}
They've already put their powers to use, entering Tyson Kidd into that number one contenders match last night, which saw him sneak away with a victory and the number one contendership to Intercontinental Championship.

{JR}
That, and The Brian Kendrick will get his long sought after X-treme Championship match, right here tonight one on one agaisnt Christian!

{King}
That's not all, in a showing of proving that he's not only righting the wrongs of his fellow Resistance members, he's giving Alberto Del Rio the rematch in his mind his deserves.

{JR}
Well you weren't here King so I'll remind everyone what happened, the referee was knocked unconscious, and just like Eddie used to do, he cheated his way to a disqualification victory. While the fans saw it was humorous, as did Eddie, Alberto wasn't laughing one bit...He stormed up the ramp and after the show he was in the foulest of moods. So no doubt Cody giving Alberto a rematch will be appreciated by the Mexican aristocrat.

{King}
It's sure to be an explosive night that's for sure, CM Punk managed to successfully retain his title against Chris Jericho last night, and tonight in the main-event he will go one on one with the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett!

{JR}
That's definetely a top notch main-event made by our interim general manager, Cody Rhodes.

*They stop talking as Breakdown rolls on.*

Note: Cody Rhodes is open to do random backstage promos with anyone just PM me about it and we'll work something out.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

*A recap of last week's Pay-Per-View "November to Remember" is shown where Christian and Randy Orton fought off. The recap shows Randy Orton RKOing Christian to get the victory. It also shows Christian's brutal con-chair-to after the match against "The Viper" who got carried out of the arena with a stretcher after. The camera then fades to Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Lawler-Ross

{Jim Ross}

Ladies and Gentlemen, due to Christian's actions from last week we've just been informed that Randy Orton won't be here tonight. We don't know when he will come back or if he ever will be in a XWL ring again. We will keep you on track, of course.

{Jerry Lawler}
Christian got what he wanted. He took out the very last man who cost him his Intercontinental Championship and now there is nobody who stands in his way anymore except for the Champion himself, Wade Barrett.

*Suddenly Randy Orton's Theme blasts through the arena as the audience bursts out in cheers.*

{Jim Ross}
What?!?! It can't be!?!

{Jerry Lawler}
That's Randy Orton's Theme, but that's impossible!

*After a while his Theme cuts off as the crowd seems disappointed.*

{Jim Ross}
I don't know why his Theme Song got played here, but Randy Orton is not in the arena tonight, believe me. The damage has been done by Christian who will defend his Title later on against the Resistance's The Brian Kendrick.

{Jerry Lawler}
That will definantly be the most important match of Kendrick's career, and Christian will do anything he can to ruin his moment!

*Randy Orton's Theme blasts off for the second time as the crowd cheers loudly again.*

{Jim Ross}
Is it him? This is confusing!

{Jerry Lawler}
Let's just wait if somebody comes out!

*A few seconds later theme cuts off once again as the crowd boos loudly.*

{Jim Ross}
Oh, come on! This is just disrespectful towards Randy Orton and these fans.

*Now Christian's Theme starts to play as the crowd boos even louder. Christian slowly walks out laughing at the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_011

{Jim Ross}
Christian?! So Christian was the guy who kept playing Orton's Theme? How deep did this man sink?!

*Christian starts taunting the crowd on top of the ramp as the crowd still boos him loudly.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_019

{Jerry Lawler}
Obviously Christian has something to say to our crowd in Charleston.

*Christian slowly raises the mic to his mouth and starts speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_041

{Christian}
It's been one hell of a month. I became XWL's Xtreme Champion and didn't even need a Championship match to win it. I got it handed to me and why? Because Mark Henry knew that I was the perfect Champion. Sadly Mark Henry also knew that he screwed up in my Intercontinental Championship match and of course he had to pay. Henry thought everything would be fine if he walked out there and destroyed Crimson to make it easier for me to pick up the win. But the only thing he could've pleased me with is the Intercontinental Championship and since he didn't have that around his waist I had to get rid of him, forever. I grabbed two of those chairs and slammed them right into Henry's face taking him out for good. The week after I faced one of the two man who cost me my Intercontinental Championship. I'm not sure if you people remember him, he's the undeserving Mr. Money in The Bank, "The Animal" Dave Batista.

*The crowd loudly chants "Batista" as Christian has to laugh again.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_104

{Christian}
So, you people want Batista, right? You people would love to see him cashing in that Money in the Bank briefcase to become the World Heavyweight Champion, right?

*The crowd starts to cheer loudly as Christian shakes his hand and continues.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_089

{Christian}
Well, that's just too bad, because Batista will never stand in a XWL ring again. This Money in the Bank case will never be cashed in because I retired Batista! I have killed the very career of "The Animal"!

*The audience starts chanting "You suck!" as Christian angrily looks around.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_091

{Christian}
I'M NOT DONE, LISTEN TO ME, YOU MORONS!... We're far from over. At November to Remember I hit the Spear on Randy Orton... he managed to kick out. I hit the Killswitch on Randy Orton... he kicked out. He fought like his life depended on this match and it actually did and then he took me down with an RKO, the bell rang and then, then all of you witnessed the end of Randy Orton's career! I cut the head off the Viper last week and I still love thinking about it!

*The crowd boos loudly and chants Orton's name to anger Christian even more.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_095

{Christian}
In the back there are Superstars who want to find their idol, someone they can look up to. And when they walk up to me they know that I am that guy. I ended three careers in three weeks. I may not be kissing up to you people anymore, but I am still the same Christian as I was before. I just don't share my fun with all of you and now I know that it was the right decision since you hypocrites refuse to respect a great man like me!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_074

{Christian}
Earlier on, Matt Striker walked to me and asked why I bitch slapped my best friend Edge. I just looked at him thinking of slapping him too, but I passed because he wasn't worth it, so I decided to turn around and leave that idiot standing there. I'll tell yall why I did what I did to the Rated R Superstar. The reason why I slapped him is because Edge can't accept the fact that I am a changed man. Ever since I got into the spotlight he's just jealous of me and my success. I disrespected him even more after he ran out in Foley's match to help him fight the Resistance. He helped the man who made me defend my Championship against Batista!!! He helped the man who made me defend my Championship here tonight against some small,skinny, braindead "Superstar". Edge helped Foley instead of helping his best friend. That disappointed me, but then I looked at my X-Treme Championship and remembered that Edge was the last guy who held it before Henry kicked his ass. I left the arena with a smile on my face. Today at 8 am I woke up with the sun shining right in my face, but I didn't even care, I just smiled! I smiled because I know that I will never see Randy Orton, Batista and Mark Henry ever again. There's no one who can stop me anymore. Which is why I demand One More Match against Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship!!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_064

{Christian}
There are a few words I want so say to the man I'm facing here tonight, The Brian Kendrick. He talked so much about how he wants to bring prestige to this Championship, how he wants to make the X-Treme Divison better, the only thing he didn't think of is how in the hell does he want to beat me? Brian Kendrick has been running his mouth for so long now, but I can't be bothered by some nobody who thinks he's a big thing because he's Cody Rhodes' personal lackey. I will just say a few things to you, now. I'll try not to end your career tonight, Kendrick, even though I would smile even more when I got rid of you. I will just beat you leaving you in no mans land after, without a perspective of your future. The Resistance can't help you anymore, remember you had to run your mouth about them too. And what in the blue hell is the BK Lounge? It looks like it takes place in a dumpster! What the hell is that supposed to be compared to the greatest show in Sports Entertainment, The Peep Show!! I think I've wasted enough words on you and your pathetic show, Kendrick.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_096

{Christian}
I'm sure you people want to hear Christian's rap he's been working hard on, don't you?!

*The crowd boos loudly in response.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_106

{Christian}
Do you people even know what rap is? It's that stuff John Cena used to do a while back, but unlike him I don't suck at it. I'm gonna rap for my Peeps, anyways. Don't be afraid to make some noise! Put your hands together, because the Captain's about to make it happen!!

{Jerry Lawler}
This is gonna be great!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_097

{Christian}
Here we go...

Christian's here to do a rap,
yall hear that cuz it's better than all this Eminem crap!
I know you all saw me and Randy Orton battle,
but right now only Orton's bones do rattle.
You all call Batista the animal,
to me he seems pretty normal,
but maybe he's just a weasel,
he sure as hell looks as old as Big Daddy Cool Diesel!
I am here to make an impact,
and I ain't stopping till Foley brings me a legend's contract!
Too bad he's in the hospital because of the Resistance,
but how could that happen? To me they suck even more than this Charleston audience!!!

*The crowd boos loudly as Christian smirks and continues.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_100

{Christian}
Mark Henry used to be my Problem Solver,
sadly his job was already over,
after I took him out for good,
good thing he gave me his Title as he should.
We have a World Champion in CM Punk,
unfortunately he doesn't know how deep he sunk,
claiming to be the voice of these guys,
he probably doesn't know that it was me who brought these Pay-Per-View buys!
Tonight I will beat the Brian Kendrick in front of all you people, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, and even Michael Cole!
and after that I will become the Intercontinental Champion.... because that's how I roll!!!!

*Christian raises his arm as the crowd shows their hatred to Christian.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_080

{Christian}
That was awesome. I'm not done yet, guys. Today has been a great day and I refuse to leave, right now, there's one thing I have to do. There's one more thing I need to do before I leave. It has something to do with Randy Orton. You all know that Orton's career is over, so I bring to you and Randy Orton... Christian's farewell speech for Randy Orton.... Hit the music!!!

{Jim Ross}
Good god...

{Christian}
Randy Orton walked down to this ring every single night to fight, but for who did he fight? I'll tell you, he fought just for himself. Randy Orton's ego was too big to think about anyone else but about himself. He kicked Superstars in the skull shortening their careers and he did not care. That shows how much of an arrogant son of a bitch that man was! Now, Randy Orton is laying in the hospital bed, dreaming, dreaming about the con-chair-to in every camera angle. Dreaming about what he will do next. What I want to say is that Randy Orton was never a nice person and I think I can speak for all of you when I say that we're glad that we never have to see him again! Nobody in the back liked Randy Orton. We despise Randy Orton for what he truely is. I am standing here in Charleston, the very last episode of Breakdown in November 2011, the November that will be remembered as Randy Orton's last month before Christian put him into retirement. I hope that Randy Orton gets well soon to sell newspapers on the broadway. Thank you very much... wait a minute.... Cut the music!!!

*The music cuts off as Christian looks at the crowd who boos him loudly.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_095

{Christian}
We can't say good bye to Randy Orton like this. We gotta make this special, so Randy...

*Christian stares into the camera and starts to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 05_30_076

{Christian}
Na Na Na, Na Na Na! Hey, Hey, Hey!! Good Bye!!!!! Come on, sing it with me! Na Na Na, Na Na Na! Hey, Hey, Hey!! Good Bye!!!!!

*The crowd boos loudly as Christian continues singing with a smile on his face. The camera fades to Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler.*

{Jim Ross}
This man makes me sick! How disrespectful can you be, Christian?!?!

{Jerry Lawler}
Christian obviously showing no love for The Viper here.

{Jim Ross}
Somebody turn off that microphone! We will be back soon with Breakdown, folks, I hope that Christian will be gone by then!

*Christian drops his mic and taunts at the crowd as his Theme blasts off.*

*We then fade to commercial.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 pm

(We cut to a hospital room where a bruised and battered Chris Hero lay in the hospital bed, sporting a black left eye and bandages on his ribs.)

[Chris Hero:]
Last night...at November To Remember...I was brutally attacked for no legitimate reason by the man known as Edge.

[Jim Ross:]
No legitimate reason? He and the rest of the Resistance were nearly mauling Mick Foley! Edge did the right thing!

I simply tried to do the right thing by aiding Cody Rhodes eliminate Mick Foley from Breakdown for good, and I get attacked by that...that vermin! That pest! He attacked me and speared me through an announce table! What honorable person would do something like that!? That's just plain homicidal!

(Hero, at this point somewhat raising his voice, coughs and holds his bandaged ribs as he winces in pain. Hero takes a few moments before continuing to speak.)

You see what he did to me? That bastard broke two of my ribs, and three other ribs are heavily bruised! I may be out of action for weeks, maybe even months!

[Jim Ross:]
He deserves it for what he tried to do to Mick Foley!

[Jerry Lawler:]
Quiet JR! Cody may replace you with that idiot Cole or maybe even Doink The Clown!

So, if Edge wants to stick his nose in the business of The Resistance, we'll be glad to show him how we conduct our business. So tonight, Cody Rhodes won't be the only one making matches. I officially announce that tonight on Breakdown, Edge will go one on one with William Regal!

(The crowd boos at Hero's attempt to punish The Rated R Superstar.)

Oh, and one other thing, Edge. As soon as my ribs heal, if William Regal hasn't pummeled you into a pile of Canadian goop, I'll be glad to take the liberties of booting your head into the cheap seats. Have a nice day, you dumb son of a bitch!

(Hero flips off the camera as XWL Breakdown cuts to a commercial.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 pm

We continue on and are brought backstage where an interview is about to take place

{Jeremy}
Ladies and Gentleman, please join me in welcoming The Brian Kendrick!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41533AM

The crowd begins to boo Kendrick

{The Brian Kendrick}
Thank you Jeremy

{Jeremy}
So The Brian Kendrick, what do you think your chances are against Captain Charisma tonight, if you don't mind me asking?

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41540AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I'm pretty sure that you would ask it regardless of whether or not I minded you asking, but that's your job right? To ask annoying questions. You're doing a great job at that by the way.

{Jeremy}
Well, uh.. Christian did take out the likes of Batista and Mark Henry, aren't you a little concerned?

{The Brian Kendrick}
No. I'm not.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41550AM

{Jeremy}
... Okay.. Well are you glad that Cody Rhodes was able to use his Creative Contract to give you your much awaited match for the X-Treme Title?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Listen Jeremy, I think that Cody is one of the most potential filled wrestlers in the XWL, and after he defeated Mick Foley he said that he was going to use his contract to help make the XWL better for not only himself, not only for The Resistance, but for everybody, so it would be an understatement if I said that I respect him. But tonight I earned my match, my shot isn't because Cody Rhodes gave it to me it's because I deserve it. Tonight I don't want any members of The Resistance getting involved in my match because I know that I can beat Christian on my own. If I win tonight it will be the first title that I have ever won, not just in the XWL, ever, there is nothing that Christian will be able to do to take that away from him. I mean sure I technically won the XWL World Heavyweight Championship but it was taken away from me by Foley before I was truly able to be champion. I've been doing what I do for god knows how long without tasting the glory of being a champion. I know that I'm champion material and I will prove that to everybody tonight. Christian might bitch about getting "One More Match" but tonight is my one and only match for the X-Treme Title, tonight is my chance to finally become a champion, tonight is my time to shine not only for myself, not only for The Resistance, but for each and every member of the X-Treme Division.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41557AM

{Jeremy}
Well you also had some choice words about Rhodes when you were chatting with Drew McIntyre and Jeff Hardy, what was that about?

{The Brian Kendrick}
I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up. Look, last week I wasn't in the right mindset during the BK Lounge segment, earlier in the night Mick Foley informed me that my match with The Hurricane would be a dark match, a freaking dark match! And guess what his reason was? Because Cody was afraid I would lose and refused to face Mick unless my match wasn't aired live..

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41607AM

{Jeremy}
What? Why would Cody do that?

{The Brian Kendrick}
That's the thing... he didn't. Mick manipulated me and I was too blind to see it, he assumed the members of The Resistance would interfere in his match and figured that if I was pissed enough at Cody I wouldn't be one of them, but even without me Cody proved that he is the better man. Obviously after his match I confronted him about it and figured out that I was being played, he understood that my hate-filled words were based on a misunderstanding because unlike Mick Foley Cody is understanding. This is just one of the many reasons why I am overjoyed that he is the interim General Manager tonight and have no doubt in my mind that he will do a much, much, much, much, much, muuuuchhhh better job then Mick Foley.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41615AM

{Jeremy}
So there are no ill feelings between you two?

{The Brian Kendrick}
No, myself and Cody understand that we are both on the same side and that our common enemy, Mick Foley, will do whatever it takes to split up The Resistance, as he showed last week.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41628AM

{Jeremy}
Well then. What was the reasoning behind your vicious attack on The Hurricane last week?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Well for all of the fans who weren't in the arena to watch my match, do you want to know what happened?.. Justice happened. Right as the bell rang I kicked The Hurricane well, where it hurts the most, if ya know what I mean, ending the match in DQ, so no, he was not unmasked, but he learned what happens when you get on the wrong side of The Brian Kendrick! Now if you'll excuse me I need to go get ready for my match, thank you for your time.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41637AM

Kendrick leaves

{Jeremy}
Ladies and Gentleman, that was The Brian Kendrick, thank you for your time!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41748AM

Kendrick walks back into the camera's view

{The Brian Kendrick}
That's my line..

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41723AM

We cut to a video for the blockbuster main event
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 am

Christian's here to do a rap,
yall hear that cuz it's better than all this Eminem crap!
I know you all saw me and Randy Orton battle,
but right now only Orton's bones do rattle.
You all call Batista the animal,
to me he seems pretty normal,
but maybe he's just a weasel,
he sure as hell looks as old as Big Daddy Cool Diesel!
I am here to make an impact,
and I ain't stopping till Foley brings me a legend's contract!
Too bad he's in the hospital because of the Resistance,
but how could that happen? To me they suck even more than this Charleston audience!!!

{Christian}
Mark Henry used to be my Problem Solver,
sadly his job was already over,
after I took him out for good,
good thing he gave me his Title as he should.
We have a World Champion in CM Punk,
unfortunately he doesn't know how deep he sunk,
claiming to be the voice of these guys,
he probably doesn't know that it was me who brought these Pay-Per-View buys!
Tonight I will beat the Brian Kendrick in front of all you people, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, and even Michael Cole!
and after that I will become the Intercontinental Champion.... because that's how I roll!!!!

There's no flow to this, the beat was wack, Christian's delivery was off, I wasn't feeling the punchlines, it was in no way better than Eminem, and in what world does solver rhyme with over? As a white man I have to give my professional opinion on this 'rap': fap /9000
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 am

Cheers for the feedback. Tried to do something new but looks like that doesnt bring it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 BreakdownwilliamregalXWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownedge
William Regal vs Edge

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm

*Backstage Cody Rhodes is seen watching Edge versus William Regal on a television from his office. As Edge picks up the victory Cody smirks before shaking his head. He starts to murmur.....*

[Cody Rhodes]
What a debut... let's see if he's really Breakdown material next week. Oh do I have the match for him!

*Cody laughs to himself as Breakdown goes to a commercial.*

Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:32 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial and goes to a room where XWL commentator Jim Ross is interviewing Breakdowns newest addition.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0013

[[JR]]
So Kane, its great to have you here on Breakdown. May I ask you a few questions?

[[Kane]]
Well JR you didn't invite me to have a friendly chat while drinking tea.. now did you?

[[JR]]
Well no Kane I certainly did not. But anyway, can you please tell me what you plan to do now that you are on Breakdown?

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0018

[[Kane]]
What kind of simple minded question is that?

[[JR]]
Well Kane I--

*JR is interrupted by Kane who speaks in a dark and desturbing voice*

[[Kane]]
You wanna know what I plan to do on Breakdown? I'll tell you! Just look at my time on Redemption and you'll get the idea of what I plan to do. It shouldn't matter what I plan to do. I'm The Big Red F---ing Machine! I hurt people. I ENJOY inflicting pain on people. And I assure you JR that I will do the same to you if you don't watch what you say.

[[JR]]
Kane you shouldn't be doing that. I mean you completely destroyed RVD at November To Remember, and cause of your actions towards him, I don't think we may ever see him for a long time or if ever. I can see that you have a lot of issues that can be worked---

*Kane rips the towel off his head with great force*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0028

[[Kane]]
JR!!! Don't you see me? Do you honestly think someone like me wants his issues dealt with? No, because they cannot truely understand my problems or help me unless they experience what I went throught. What I went though my whole life none of these fans or superstars/divas can ever hope to imagine! My whole life has been a living hell. And its all thanks to that no good brother of mine The Undertaker. He's the reason I am what I am! And even though I hate him, we both throw aside when we need to make others suffer, but thats not the point. The point is I actually have to thank him. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be known as The Big Red Machine.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0033

[[JR]]
But Kane, thats your problem. You're so angry, because you were betrayed by your brother and you never had anyone there to help you through the hard times. But thats why we the XWL want to help you. We can't if you don't open up to us.

[[Kane]]
Well maybe I don't want to open up. I don't need to get sympathy from any of these pathetic people. The reason I do what I do is so they can feel the pain I felt my whole life. I grew up with no friends, because they all made fun of me and the way I look. I grew up with no parents, but Paul Bearer, who I call my father. He was the only one who cared about me. And I grew up knowing that the person I trusted the most LEFT ME THERE TO DIE!!! My brother is who. You see JR my brother burned the church where we lived down to the ground. And who happened to be there while it was burning? Thats right me. I did survive and with a few burned marks, but knowing that my BROTHER of all people didn't care too see if I was ok is what put me into this state. Thats why over the years I have done what I have is so people can see what I went through. Well I should say I am showing an example of what I went through.

[[JR]]
Now Kane!

*Kane forcefully gets up from the couch*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0050

[[Kane]]
DON'T TALK WHILE I'M TALKING!!!

*Kane looks over at the camera*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0056

[[Kane]]
So oh so great World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk. I know that skinny fat ass of yours is watching. You better enjoy your time in XWL while it lasts. Wrather its on Redemption, Breakdown, or in some parking lot! I will get to you eventually and when I do you better be ready, because you will be in for the fight of your life. You may have had an amazing and almost losing to the likes of The Rock or Chris Jericho, but I'm different thean they are. I don't do any talking. I do the ass kicking. And if we ever come face to face, Championship on the line or not I will hurt you like you've never been hurt before! I wil deliver as much pain and toture to you, then I did to RVD, Carlito, or even years ago when I electrocuted Shane McMahon. As a matter of Fact I will demolish anyone who dares to get in my way.

[[Kane]]
I will even demolish that group of misfits who call themselves The "Resistance" led by that pretty boy Cody Rhodes. Cody if you think my face is face enough, just wait till you see what yours will look like if my boot comes in contact with it. So unless you don't want that to happen, then head my warning and don't get in my way. I will not hesitate to take anyone in your group down. Not even that tramp Layla. Oh and Layla if you think I won't be afraid to attack you just because your a female. You're sadly mistaken.

*Kane slowely lifs up his right hand as if motioning something*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0054

[[Kane]]
Layla I'm not sure if you're aware yet, but over the years I have Chokeslammed the likes of the great Trish Stratus and Tori. As well as Tombstoneing Lita and wife of Vince McMahon, Linda! So you best keep my words in your head. No, No. Any of you Diva, Superstar, Announcer, ANYONE, I will not be afraid to hurt you.

[[JR]]
Now Kane you don't need to---

*Kane looks at JR with a serious look and grabs him by the throat lifting him into the air*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0069

[[Kane]]
JR what did I tell you? I said if you get me anry, then I'm going to hurt you! So say your prayers.

*Kane throws JR on the floor and grabs a can filled with gasoline off the table and pours it on JR*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0073

*Kane then reaches over to his tights and pulls something out to be revealed as a match*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0076

*Kane quickly moves it across his cuff to ignite it and gets a twisted grin on his face*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Normal_WWE_OMG_The_Top_50_Incidents_In_WWE_History_Disc1_DVDRiP_XviD_AC3_hufc_avi0078

[[Kane]]
Now JR. Feel the pain I felt on that night and BURN!!!

*Kane is about to throw the lit match, but security quickly acts and throws water on it hitting Kane and saving JR. Kane storms out of the room pissed and Breakdown heads to a commercial while JR is helped to his feet*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Osnap it's Kane Surprised
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 pm

The Jerry wrote:

Oh my it is... Nice First Promo as Kane, Sable. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

TBK-RY Aka Jerry says
yo
yo yo yo
spam breakdown once for me

Breakdown has been spammed Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Austin wrote:
The Jerry wrote:

Oh my it is... Nice First Promo as Kane, Sable. Razz

this ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm

whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 76-14XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Xwlbreakdownxtremechris
“The” Brian Kendrick vs Christian

Spoilers

The Brian Kendrick's theme blasts from the PA System as the crowd gives a boo heavy mixed reaction

{JR}
It seems like the fans are thinking the same thing as me, should we be happy that Christian's time as X-Treme Champion is over, or upset that The Brian Kendrick's has begun?

{King}
You must be joking, The Brian Kendrick is a saint, he hasn't cheated his way to becoming X-Treme Champion, he earned it fair and square.

{JR}
Well that may be true, but he's aligned himself with the likes of Cody Rhodes when The Resistance formed, anybody in that group must have ill intentions in mind.

Back in the ring Kendrick scampers over to the X-Treme Title and holds it tight as the ref tries to raise his hand in victory

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Img_3934_the-brian-kendrick-stills-the-tna-x-division-title-impact-wrestling-72811-hd

The Brian Kendrick requests a mic and begins to speak

{The Brian Kendrick}
Finally...

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21614AM-1

Kendrick pauses as the crowd continues to give a mixed reaction to Kendrick winning the title

{The Brian Kendrick}
Finally after months.. months.. of preaching about the shot that I should have had a long time ago for the only title in the XWL that can be challenged by anyone... I was given the chance to face Christian not only for myself, but for the X-Treme Division, and like I said I would, like my destiny proved to be, I defeated Christian and became the new X-Treme Champion!!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-10-26at25841PM

Kendrick raises the title in the air as more cheers are heard from the mixed reaction of the crowd

{The Brian Kendrick}
When Cody Rhodes humbled Mick Foley in the middle of this ring justice was restored to Breakdown, as much as you may like to boo The Resistance you can't deny that with Cody as the interim General Manager this brand has already become twice of what it was under Foley's control. I'm one hundred and ten percent certain that Cody will give the opportunities to only those who deserve it, he already showed this tonight by letting me have my overdue match and giving Tyson Kidd the shot that he earned many months ago. You can boo us all you want but that won't stop us from doing what must be done for the good of this company, but even you all must admit that on this very moment, this monuments moment, The Resistance has proved that we can bring about a positive change, tonight by defeating Christian and bringing the X-Treme Title to the X-Treme Division where it belongs I have made it possible for the overlooked to finally matter, the X-Treme Title will finally matter.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21604AM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
But just because the X-Treme Division wrestlers will finally be given the chance to become champion doesn't mean that they will because at this very point in time fate has made it so that I AM X-TREME CHAMPION!!! And I'll be damned if I let this title, my first ever true title out of my grasp, I welcome all challengers but know that none of them want this as much as I do and therefore, just like Christian was unable to defeat me, no one will overcome me for this title. It has found a home on my shoulder and that is where it will stay until a truly worthy challenger proves himself to me, but until then it won't be passed around from man to man like Kelly Kelly, no, I am a true X-Treme Champion and I will successfully prove it each and every week and make this title, my title, the most talked about title in the XWL, a title for only the truly courageous who are willing to put their bodies on the line in Extreme Matches. Edge, Christian, Ryder, Henry, Sabin, JBL, none of them were able to hold onto my title because it wasn't their destiny, it was mine, it was my path to bring about the resurrection of the X-Treme's Title prestige, it was my calling to defy all odds and defeat Christian, and trust me when I say, you haven't seen nothin' yet, this title will no longer be an afterthought now that The Brian Kendrick is X-Treme Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
Unlike so many X-Treme "Champions" in the past I not only deserved the title, but I won it fair and square, Christian tried his very best to defeat me but Justice prevailed once again! I have yet to lose a match in the XWL and don't plan on doing it anytime soon while this title is where it belongs, I welcome all challengers but will show them no mercy once the bell rings, for I am The Brian Kendrick, and I am The New X-Treme Champion... thank you for your time.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21453AM-1

Kendrick's theme plays as he exits

{King}
Well there's your new X-Treme Champion ladies and gentleman, The Brian Kendrick. I wonder what this means for the future of the X-Treme Division?

We cut to a hype up vid for The Resistance

Last edited by The Jerry on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm

fuck yea TBK
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:22 pm

fuck yea Resistance :tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

:tna: #Justice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

gratz'

lol christian lost

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 OTGUn
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm

The Jerry wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

:tna: #Justice

Foley who?

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 pm

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 38580003

*Breakdown live from West Virginia has been great so far and the fans are really into the show. But just then, an unhappy Kurt Angle comes into view being interviewed by none other than Lillian Garcia. The fans begin to boo and Lillian begins the interview session*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 75739568

[Lillian Garcia]
Hey Kurt, can I ask you a few questions about last night's pay per view?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yeah, sure. But that wasn't right, I mean, Tyson Kidd shouldn't even have a contract, and he wasn't in that match!

[Lillian Garcia]
Alright Kurt. Well, when Tyson Kidd entered himself in the match, what were your original thoughts of him?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Lillian, I thought that he was just another person who'd be Angle Slammed and pinned. I knew I could beat Shelley, and I would have if Tyson wasn't in that match. But Tyson was, and I lost. But Tyson, you're a cheater Tyson. You were not supposed to be in that match, Mick Foley didn't tell you to be, Vickie Guerrero didn't, no one did. So why were you mettling in business that was not yours! Tyson you don't have the intelligence to know when you've messed with the wrong Olympic Hero. Kidd, I fear for your health because you don't have the intensity to go one on one with a cheater like Wade Barrett. Wade, we all see you cheat. You throw closed fist punches, which we all know are clearly banned from professional wrestling. Kidd, we all know you have no integrity at all now, after you took time to plan interrupting a match that wanted nothing to do with you!

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 54012102

[Lillian Garcia]
Okay Kurt, we know what you think of Tyson entering himself in the match now, but what about him actually winning the match? What are your feelings on that?

[[Kurt Angle]]
It's a fluke Lillian, everyone has them. As far as I'm concerned Alex Shelley won that match for Tyson Kidd because I was too busy inflicting the pain on Shelley that he deserved to notice Tyson Kidd was still there. It's true, it's true.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 51823800

[Lillian Garcia]
Before I ask you about Alex Shelley, what do you think about your opponent here tonight on Breakdown, Stone Cold Steve Austin?

[[Kurt Angle]]
WHAT?

[Lillian Garcia]
Stone Cold... Steve Austin

[[Kurt Angle]]
WHAT?

[Lillian Garcia]
Stone Cold

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'm kidding, of course I know who Stone Cold is. Well the Texas Rattle Snake, Austin 3:16, whatever he wants to call himself is no match for an Olympic Hero such as myself. Sure back in the old WWE he won the Royal Rumble 3 times and he raised more hell than a drunk driver on a highway, but he's old now and beer is bad for him so he has to cut back. Look at me, I've been wrestling for 20 years and I still look as good as day one. But then look at Stone Cold and the years have really done a number on the guy. But ol' Stone Cold don't got as many fans as Kurt freaking Angle anymore, and that's the bottom line cuz Kurt Angle said so.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 49713810

[Lillian Garcia]
Alright Kurt, here's the question I bet everyone's most eager to hear answered. How do you feel about Alex Shelley now, and why did you give him 2 Angle Slams at the Pay Per View?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Lillian, Shelley is a failure. He failed to win a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. But Shelley didn't just fail himself, no, he failed me too. Because while I was distracted kicking his ass like he deserved, I lost track of the other participant in the match; Tyson Kidd. And Tyson being the sneaky little bastard he is, snuck in there and stole the win. Shelley, you've got a lot of balls to screw me out of a match like that.

[Lillian Garcia]
Well Angle, any closing thoughts?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yeah, and I'm going to the ring to share them.

*Kurt Angle leaves Lillian behind in the interview room as he walks out of the room and heads into the hallway while being viewed on the titantron. Angle walks out from behind the curtain and his theme sounds through the Arena in West Virginia.*

*Kurt Angle walks out from behind the curtain, with a serious and funny look both at the the same time on his face as the fans begin to chant "You Suck". Kurt Angle walks down to the center of the ramp before his pyro explodes up from the ground.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Kurtanglepromopic

*Kurt Angle makes the rest of his walk to the ring very quickly still carrying the microphone he had back in the interview room with him. Angle has no reached the steel steps and walks right up them before getting on the ring apron and stepping through the ropes and into the ring.*

*Angle pulls out his mic to his mouth and begins to speak*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Virginia, you all may have just witnessed me backstage. But now that I'm out here you don't have to keep cheering me on as loud because I can hear you a lot more easily. Yeah, I know you're not that smart seeing as you think your college football teams can win games, but I understand your troubles and I forgive you.

*The fans begin to chant "You Suck" towards Angle, keeping a rhythm.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shutup. If I suck then Pee Wee Herman is the governor of Virginia.

*The crowd continues their chant of "You Suck"*

[[Kurt Angle]]
No wonder you're all so dumb... With a guy like that in charge who wouldn't be? But I don't have time for all of you, I want you Alex Shelley. Shelley, you cost me my Intercontinental Championship match. And the whole world knows if I had gotten to go one on one with Wade Barrett, I would've become NEW Intercontinental Champion and freed everyone from the blandness of Wade Barrett always having title matches. It's true, it's true. But you ruined all of that Shelley, you made it possible for Tyson Kidd to win the match! And now we're all going to have to suffer either way with either Tyson Kidd or Wade Barrett as champion. Shelley, I know that you're not the brightest person, but everyone knows Tyson Kidd can't be in a title match! That's just insanity! And...

*A voice suddenly echoes throughout the arena:*

[[Voice]]
Stop right there, Angle…

*The voice is unmistakably Alex Shelley’s and the cameramen hastily search the arena for his location. Finally Shelley’s face pops up on the titantron, and there’s a pop from the fans as Shelley gets ready to finish his sentence.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
…in the name of love! Because I love these people and I’ll be damned if I’ll let you continue to bore them. And I’ll also be damned if I go down to the ring and look at the ugly mug of the man who ruined my chances to face Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. That opportunity is now in the hands of Tyson Kidd who will no doubt squander it because the only thing he’s been good for is leeching on the Hart family name. Do you know what I do if I was a Hart? I would keep on beating, no matter what. I would beat for those who tried their hardest but couldn’t quite finish the journey. And I’m not talking about a Journey album, I’m talking about the journey of life. A journey with so many ups and downs, and twists and turns, and zigs and zags, that only those who don’t stop believin’ can make it through to the end. Are you people following me?

*There’s another big cheer for the crowd as they show their support for Shelley. If they had things their way Shelley, the man who hasn’t turned their back on them, would be the one challenging Barrett for the title.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
Angle what I’m trying to tell you is…

*Shelley pauses for a moment, then he disappears off screen without warning. The crowd begins buzzing wondering where Shelley could have gone and it doesn’t take long for ‘We want Shelley!’ chants to begin. Angle doesn’t look too happy about Shelley leaving or the chants starting, and he paces about the ring as the anger boils inside of him.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
... Come on Shelley!

*Shelley’s theme hits inciting some cheers from the crowd. Shelley channels his inner Jericho as he steps onto the stage with his back facing the arena, then he spins, makes a gun with his finger, points it at Angle and… BANG. Shelley smirks as he walks down the ramp and blows the ‘smoke’ away from his index finger. He slaps a few high fives before walking around the ring and grabs a mic, then he takes a seat on the announce table.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
What I’m trying to tell you is that, I’m not going to let this go. I’m not going to sit there on this surprisingly comfortable announce table and pretend that you didn’t spoil the one good chance I had to get this Shelley train back on track. You got things all wrong Kurt, you weren’t supposed to lose to Kidd, I was the one who was supposed to beat you in that ring… ME! That’s not the only reason why I’m upset, though. I’m upset that the sound guy played the wrong theme music. I’m upset that I asked for Pepsi and they gave me Coke. And I’m really upset that Justin Roberts said I weighed 225, when I thought I was 215. But you know…

*Angle, clearly annoyed with Shelley’s ramblings, cuts him off.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
So you think this is all about you? You lost your title shot, Shelley? You cost me the intercontinental title. I've wanted that title since I came back here to Breakdown and now you've taken it away. I didn't spoil your chance, you spoiled your own chance AND mine while you did it too. Shelley, obviously the sound guy didn't play the right theme because he doesn't hear it enough. And hey, who the hell even cares about soda? Milk is where it's at, it's true, it's true. Shelley, we have differences, and I'm alright with that. But when you start to get in my business and take title opportunities away, that's when it gets personal. And when it gets personal, well I'll break your freaking ankle! Oh it's true.

*Shelley hops off the announce table and begins circling the ring slowly.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 HBC24

[[Alex Shelley]]
You wouldn’t be threatening me, would you Angle? Because sure you could break my ‘freaking’ ankle, but I’d still be left with two good legs and I wouldn’t hesitate to kick your teeth down your throat. And don’t you dare look at me when you start choking, because I wouldn’t know how to do CPR if someone’s life depended on it. But what I do know is us out here arguing isn’t going to change the fact that you let Tyson Kidd steal my title shot at November to Remember. Whether you like it or not, I’m in your business now, because we both share a common goal… and that is to have our hair looking as great as possible. Sure you haven’t lathered, rinsed, and repeated in ages, but that’s okay Angle, because even though you’re balding you can still make it work.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'm not balding, my hair looks better than it did all the way back when I won these Gold Medals in 1996, it's true, it's true!

*Almost as if he didn’t hear a word of what Angle just said, Shelley continues on. He’s now stopped circling the ring and he takes a couple of steps on the stairs before shedding his jacket.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 38IVi

[[Alex Shelley]]
I know I’m not going to just sit back and let Kidd challenge Barrett, and surely I know you… Sorry… and Angle I know you aren’t going to sit back and watch Barrett destroy a man that isn’t you, so it seems as though we have a situation here. The type of situation that can only be resolved one way.

[[Kurt Angle]]
With a match of course... You, me, one on one.
*Shelley’s walking along the length of the ring apron now, not quite ready to enter the ring just yet.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
No, not like that, the type of situation that can be resolved with a little… contest. Don’t think I forgot that we’re still 1-1, so it’s time to settle things once and for all. You like to work your mouth, Angle, so let’s see how well you can…

*Shelley finally steps into the ring, and walks over to Angle.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
blow…

[[Kurt Angle]]
Again with the jokes?

[[Alex Shelley]]
A bubble.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Oh okay, but I left my spare pack of gum in my other pants, it seems we've run across an issue. Unless you'd be willing to share some of your gum with me Shelley? Just give me the gum quick so I can blow you into submission.... Shelley, I bet you never would've guessed that while I was at college when I won wrestling championships I majored in.... Bubble gum blowing!

[[Alex Shelley]]
It’s a shame you never graduated with a degree, but you never were the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

*Shelley pauses for a moment as something suddenly crosses his mind.*

Damn it! Christmas is coming up and I haven’t done any of my shopping yet. There’s that toy for Billy, a playboy for Lawler, and of course that bottle of milk I’ve been promising you.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I've already got two jugs!

[[Alex Shelley]]
Oh right, sorry man…

*Shelley feigns looking through his pockets though it’s obviously none on his tights.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
I must have left my gum in my other tights.

*Shelley then motions over to the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 FLW0U

[[Alex Shelley]]
You guys mind helping me out?

*Almost as if they were expecting Shelley to make such an odd request, a few packs of chewing gum are thrown into the ring, and Shelley picks one up.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 AHb7q

*Angle bends over to pick up one of the packs but gets nothing as Shelley kicks them out of the ring.*

[[Alex Shelley]]
Get your own damn gum!

*Angle doesn’t look pleased at that at all, but he beckons to the crowd for his own piece and he gets nothing. Angle puts his hands on his hips, and Shelley takes pity on him and takes half of the piece he was chewing and offers it to Angle, which immediately gets smacked out of his hand. Then Angle smacks the other half out of Shelley’s mouth and the crowd isn’t too pleased at the disrespect shown. Shelley rubs his now bright red jaw as Angle’s handprint shows up on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 AKKh2

[[Kurt Angle]]
Give me the gum bitch!

*Shelley takes the bait and goes for a high roundhouse aiming right for Angle’s skull, but Angle’s able to dodge, then he quickly grabs Shelley and tosses him out of the ring. Shelley rolls through and is quickly back on his feet on the outside of the ring, and just as quickly he slides back into the ring just as Angle slides out. Angle points to his head letting Shelley know he outsmarted him, but he isn’t prepared for Shelley’s suicide dive as it knocks him back into the announce table. Shelley gets up and tackles Angle driving him back first into the announce table once again. Shelley picks Angle up and goes to throw him into the ring barricade but Angle reverses it the attempt and sends Shelley running instead. Shelley shows off a bit of his athleticism but stepping off the ring steps and hopping up onto the barricade then performing a moonsault. However, Angle catches him and slams him on top of the barricade.*

{Jim Ross}
Baw Gawd what a slam! You can break a man’s back like that! What’s Angle doing?

{Jerry Lawler}
Kurt Angle’s trying to prove a point; mess with him and he’ll break your freaking, in this case, back!

{Jim Ross}
But why he does he have to take it this far? Why does he have to put another man’s health and career on the line?

{Jerry Lawler}
Shelley has been like an annoying little brother, just always pestering Angle for these last couple of months… maybe this is what they do to brothers where Angle is from.

*Angle tries to walk away from the scene, but then suddenly Shelley pops up from behind the barricade and grabs Angle in an inverted facelock. He bangs Angle’s head against the barricade not once, but twice for good measure, before lifting him up and dropping him on the other side of the barricade with an inverted suplex. Shelly gets up and smacks the barricade getting not only himself but the people hyped up as well, and it’s only a matter of seconds before they start chanting his name.*

{Jim Ross}
It’s great to see that Shelley isn’t too badly hurt, but I think this is gonna get a lot more ugly before this is all said and done.

{Jerry Lawler}
There’s a lot of tension being built up between these two men. They both believe they have rightful claims for the Intercontinental Championship, and they both believe the other is to blame for them not getting their shot.

*Shelley kicks Angle hard in the gut as he tries to crawl away causing Angle to cough violently as he tries to catch his breath. Shelley doesn’t let up and stomps on Angle’s gut again and presses his foot down on his stomach and steps over. Shelley reaches over and tries to bring Angle to his feet, but gets caught off guard by a sneaking rake to the eyes, and then a quick headbutt that floors him. Angle gets to his feet and takes a look at Shelley who’s sitting on the ground rubbing his forehead, then suddenly delivers a hard kick to his torso. Angle brings Shelley to his feet and connects with a European uppercut causing Shelley to stumble backwards and Angle continues to bring the fight connecting with some punches and even sprinkles in a few kicks. Shelley doesn’t look as if he has much left in him, but then he’s able to duck under one of Angle’s punches and rises off his feet looking for a dropkick. It’s a glancing blow as Angle’s able to get out of harm’s way and as Shelley slowly makes it to his feet Angle charges at him but Shelley gets him with a drop toe hold sending Angle crashing face first into a set of double doors. Shelley backs up to give himself some room to work with, then he sprints over to Angle and hits a senton sending both of them crashing through the doors. The people then surround the entrance to the door making it impossible for a cameraman to get through.*

{Jerry Lawler}
Get out of the way people! I want to see what’s going on!

{Jim Ross}
Folks, it looks as though we’ll have to go to a commercial break and hopefully by the time we come back, we’ll have some cameraman where the action is.

*XWL cuts to commercial as a tribute plays of the new X-Treme Champion: The Brian Cendricc.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:30 am

A recap of the Divas Championship Ladder match between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn plays. The painful moments of the match are focused on, and eventually we cut to Kaitlyn pulling down her title and still remaining champion, her hand is raised in victory, and we cut to a view of the Miss Money In The Bank, whom had been ringside for the entire match...She applauds the champion then eventually we see Layla mouth "Congratulations champ" at Kaitlyn before we skip to Layla leaving the ring, not cashing in, and leaving everyone including the Chickbusters, in a state of confusion. The video fades away, and instantly we're taken backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by.

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 OIUUR

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time left us all confused by her actions this past Sunday, she was named diva of the year last week at the Slammy awards, and she is the reigning Miss Money In The Bank, please help me welcome, Resistance's own, Layla!

The screen pans outward showing Layla dressed in her ring attire, with her briefcase in one hand, and her Slammy in the other, she smiles at Josh before looking at her Slammy as if the high of being named diva of the year still hasn't worn off.

{Josh Matthews}
I'll start slow because I do have a lot of questions to ask you, and I know you're a very busy woman. So first, how are you tonight?

{Layla}
Oh I'm just wonderful. I just got back from congratulating our new X-treme Champion, as you know The Brian Kendrick has been after an X-treme Championship title shot for a number of months, yet Mick Foley refused to give him one. Despite disappointing champions after disappointing champions, he refused to give a man that saw something there a chance at making that title important again. Instead who gets a shot? JBL? Edge? Mark Henry? Christian then finds his way into holding that title without even winning it? Enough was enough, and thanks to Cody Rhodes and his brilliant guidance, Mick Foley isn't here tonight, and Resistance are the ones that are in charge. And rightfully so, already we've brought about a much needed change, a change Mick Foley refused to give into.

{Josh Matthews}
Since you've brought up Mick Foley, I wanted to ask you about your involvement in Cody Rhodes' match with Mr. Foley, how exactly is that justice? To assault your boss, the man that gave you that briefcase in the first place. The Resistance are sending mixed signals, you think that it's really okay and that it's something to be proud of that you all just couldn't leave it as a straight up one on one match?

{Layla}
Assault him? You wanna know why that's classed as "justice" it's because of Mick Foley, why Mr. Rhodes and I haven't felt safe, it's because of Mr. Foley, why Chris Hero hasn't gotten equal opportunity such as others, it's because of Mr. Foley, why Tyson Kidd despite defeating every top name he came across, was overlooked...It was because of Mick Foley that the X-treme title, became nothing more than a mere hot potato amongst every damn superstar in the locker room. We did was necessary...We had to band together, not just for us, but for everyone! Look at Curt Hawkins, a talented young man, yet he was unjustly fired by Mick Foley this past Sunday! The man abused his powers, and we simply ceased that. And another thing, he didn't give me this briefcase, I fought for it! He gave me the opportunity for it sure, but he also made me defend this very same thing in a hell in a cell match, which I got injured in! He created an environment that was poisoned with abuse of power...Wrongly named contenders, unjust stipulations added to match after match...Do I need to bring up the millions of loser leaves or is fired matches we've had in the past six months?! It became a joke to him, and we don't find toying with superstars' contracts funny. He thought he could hire and fire anyone, at any time, well no more! We're in control now, and while you and others try to make us out to be some type of movie villains, you'll soon see that we're the heroes in this story, and it's got a happy ending.

{Josh Matthews}
You do bring up valid points, but people think you're all going about it the wrong way.

{Layla}
And how exactly should we go about it? Remain in silence like we've been in? Sit back and watch more superstars suffer to his power hungry ways? How many men and women have to be fired before enough is enough? How many superstars and divas have to be unjustly held back from what they could be? Talking didn't do anything, we all tried that, he wouldn't listen, so we took matters into our own hands. If that makes us the bad guys, then what does that make people like you?

{Josh Matthews}
I can see where you're coming from, I do remember all the superstars and divas complaining but nothing ever happened...

{Layla}
Exactly! Nothing happened, despite an out-pour of complaints, nothing was done...If anything that made it worse! It's as if we were punished for having an opinion, it's as if we had to fit this cookie cutter mold, or else he'd have open season on our careers.

{Josh Matthews}
I feel almost like I'm turning over to the dark side by once again agreeing with you...

{Layla}
Oh you're not, you're simply opening your eyes to what's been in front of you all along! How many disgruntled workers have you interviewed?

{Josh Matthews}
A lot...

{Layla}
Ever think maybe that's not just some weird coincidence? That maybe, just maybe, Mick Foley has been trying to mask what Breakdown became. But we're here to remove that mask, no rose tinted glasses, no blindfolds, Breakdown will be seen for what it is, not what Mick Foley has tried to make it. Which is why I'm thrilled that the board of directors appointed Cody as interim general manager, he's open to opinions, he's available for consultations, when I left Kendrick's locker room earlier, I passed by Cody's office, and there was a long line outside his office, and the door was open, it wasn't closed, it was open...Open for anyone to come in and state their business, one by one he'd meet each one in a one on one setting...When's the last time Mick Foley ever did something like that? We know the struggles, we know the pain and annoyances Foley has caused, and we're here to help.

{Josh Matthews}
I've been meaning to ask Foley for a raise considering the interviews I've conducted have doubled in the past year, but he's always been busy...

{Layla}
That's exactly what we're against, any employee should be able to talk to their employer about anything at a reasonable time. Mick Foley didn't do that, he refused to listen to change, we're not, we're all about change, and I guarantee you Cody would love to talk to you later on.

{Josh Matthews}
You think so?

{Layla}
I know so, Josh.

{Josh Matthews}
Wow, thanks...Well let's get back to this interview, I had a question regarding your involvement or lack of involvement in the Divas Championship ladder match at November To Remember. You were ringside the entire time, your briefcase was with you, yet you didn't cash in to be added, and you didn't cash in following the match, why is that?

{Layla}
I want people to be left guessing, this briefcase indicates I get a one on one title shot anytime I want, and I think it's about time people realize that. That's why I was ringside, people expected me to cash in, Kaitlyn and AJ were both confused by my presence, and thus my plan worked...People are talking, why didn't I cash in, what was I doing at ringside? When will I cash in? I've been asked all of these questions, and the beauty of it, is that only I know the answer. Do I know the exact date of which I will cash in and become Divas Champion? I sure do, the exact date, the exact time, and the exact show...But you do not, Kaitlyn does not, AJ does not, Eve does not, Maryse does not, no one knows but me! I could cash in tonight, I could cash in next week, I could cash in at X-treme X-mas, I could cash in the night after, I want people to be left wondering, because that means this briefcase is doing it's job, people are talking, the champion is left with a mark on their back, that only I know when I'll strike at...I'm not the diva of the year just by luck, I know what I'm doing, and only I know.

{Josh Matthews}
Well can I get your opinion of the title match that was announced earlier for X-treme X-mas? Where Maryse, Eve, AJ, and Kaitlyn will all collide in a fatal four way, you've got history with all involved, so what do you think of it?

{Layla}
Oh, I think it's great, because again nobody will be talking about which diva will win that match, they'll all be questioning of if I'll cash in before it, right after it, or not even close to it...I've got the power here, and when I do cash this in, every diva will see me for what I am, I had a rough two years sure, but I'm a threat, divas like AJ and Mickie have tried to cross me, Angelina Love and her friend Velvet tried to make a name for themselves at my expense, but in reality I'm the one that made a name for myself...I've silenced the critics that assumed I'd just get injured in a month after my return, I've silenced all of the people that said Michelle was carrying me...I hold the power in this division, I've got a shot anytime, and anywhere...That is what people will be talking about, not who is the champion, but when will Layla cash in? Previous holders of this case have been lax and boring, holding it as if it were simply an accessory, but I'm treating it how it should be treated, I'm not overconfident, I just know without a doubt that whoever I cash in on, wherever I cash in at, I'm walking out the new Divas Champion, and that's a dose of real talk this divas division isn't prepared for.

She raises her briefcase up before smirking, then her expression changes to a devious grin before the cameras fade out to Dashing tip from the interim general manager, Cody Rhodes.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 am

[As the disturbing video of Rhodes ends, we are taken backstage where there’s finally cameramen stationed so that we can get an update on this brawl between Shelley and Angle. Shelley appears to be firmly in control of things at the moment as the fight rolls on. He has Angle backed up against a wall and he’s just relentless as he delivers some hard punches to the face, some sharp chops to the chest and a few stiff kicks to the legs. Shelley finally rears back for one last solid punch that Angle is able to duck and Shelley’s fist crashes into the wall. He tries to shake out the pain from his hand, but Angle won’t give him any time to breathe as he takes Shelley by the head and slams him back into the wall with everything he has. Shelley slides down into a seated position against the wall, and Angle lets the punches rain down on Shelley’s skull, until Shelley’s finally to grab his arm and he quickly twists it behind Angle’s back putting him in a chickenwing.

Shelley starts walking Angle down the hall doing his best to keep his squirming prey from breaking free and getting away. Angle finally cuts loose with a huge back elbow that Shelley has to duck to avoid forcing him to release his grip. Angle’s momentum causes him to spin on his feet, and when he’s finally face to face with Shelley he’s greeted with an enzuigiri to the side of the head that knocks him to the ground. Shelley stomps on Angle’s fallen body repeatedly then leaps into the air for a leg drop. As he lands Angle grabs the leg that was supposed to fall across his neck and just like that he has Shelley in an ankle lock! Shelley is doing his best to drag himself away but there are no ropes to grab onto, and no Ref to force Angle to break the hold. Shelley flips forwards kicking Angle in the chest in the process, and that’s enough to get him to break the hold. Shelley finds himself in front of a door and he quickly turns the handle and dashes inside. Angle is right behind him but the door is locked, and when Angle takes a look at it he realizes it’s the door to the men’s bathroom. Angle bangs on the door and tries to kick it down once or twice, but it’s futile as the door stands firm. He then realizes that he has no choice but to sit and wait because Shelley can’t hide in there forever.]
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
[As the disturbing video of Rhodes ends

gr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 11/27/2011 - 12/4/2011
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next