Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011

Go down 
+11
Zander
Bang
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Alan
Reece
Austin
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Ash
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Breakd

Live From – Colorado Springs, Colorado
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownbriebellaXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdowntara
Nikki Bella vs Tara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 76-14XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Breakdownalexshelley
Brian Kendrick vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownthehurricanXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownjackswagger
Hurricane vs Jack Swagger

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdowncurthawkinsXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdowndolph
Kurt Hawkins vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownnikkibellaXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownrosita
Brie Bella vs Rosita

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownjeffXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownxtrememark
Jeff Hardy vs Mark Henry

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownzack
Kurt Angle vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownbryandanielXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr
Daniel Bryan vs Del Rio

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownheath
Davey Richards vs Heath Slater

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
Christian vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdownbatista2XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Batista vs The Rock

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownrandyXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Last edited by Ash on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm

*Breakdown opens up with a video package highlighting last week. It begins with Layla distracting the security before Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero jumped the barrier. It highlighted the entire opening segment with Mick Foley being trapped in his office and The Resistance forming. Eventually it fades out to where Mick Foley comes out to make the announcement of him confronting Chris Hero and Cody Rhodes later in the night. It finally skips to the final and very heated segment between Mick Foley and The Resistance. It ends with Cody and Layla getting the better of Mick only seconds after he announces that they will face in an Extreme Rules match at November to Remember. The video ends with Rhodes bagging Mick and The Resistance standing tall, laughing.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 E8l8yd

*The pyro blasts off in Colorado Springs, Colorado for XWL Breakdown! The camera zooms all over the arena as the fans jump in excitement, holding up their signs. The opening theme song keeps on playing as we see graphics show up for two huge matches tonight; The Rock taking on Mr. Money in the Bank "The Animal" Batista, and World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk battling former World Champion Randy Orton!*

*We then head over to the greatest pair since sliced bread and butter, Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 4784498_display_image

Jerry Lawler: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to XWL's longest running television show, Breakdown! I'm Jerry Lawler, next to me is the always logical Jim Ross!

Jim Ross: Thank you for the introduction, King. Folks we've got a hell of a show for you tonight. But first I'd let to reflect on what happened last week, because I think we're all still in a state of shock at The Resistance forming.

Jerry Lawler: I still cant believe it...Cody Rhodes, Layla, Chris Hero, The Brian Kendrick, and Tyson Kidd all put Breakdown, and especially Mick Foley on notice last week when they took over Breakdown before it could even begin!

Jim Ross: It was like some dastardly operation from a movie...They all had their own role, and they executed it perfectly, Layla leading security unknowingly into a room which she locked them in...Tyson Kidd and The Brian Kendrick barricading the General Manager's door so that he could not intervene... And then of course Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero expressing their feelings with open microphones and brutal feelings being vented.

Jerry Lawler: Though they all have had different situations, they found a common ground, a common ground where Mick Foley is to blame. They feel he's ruining Breakdown, that he makes decisions that are both illogical and unfair to those that befall them.

Jim Ross: Mick Foley did eventually get out of his office, but by the time he did The Resistance had long left the ring, and so he made a promise by the end of the night to call out Cody Rhodes Chris Hero, which he did.

Jerry Lawler: Cody and Foley traded harsh and honest words for one another, and Mick Foley revealed his decision, a decision in which he would book himself against Cody Rhodes at November To Remember in a match that embodies what XWL is, an extreme rules match.

Jim Ross: Mr. Rhodes was not pleased by this, he called it an "injustice" but Mick Foley saw it a different way. He revealed two stipulations that benefited both parties. If Cody Rhodes were to win then Chris Hero and Cody Rhodes would both get XWL contracts again. But if Mick Foley were to win, not only would they not get contracts, but Tyson Kidd, The Brian Kendrick, and Layla's contracts would be null and void!

Jerry Lawler: Two huge stipulations, but Cody felt the need to alter one of them, he wanted special contracts, ridiculous perks, and even more insane clauses. But Mick Foley agreed and thus those two will collide at November To Remember!

Jim Ross: Obviously Mick Foley is bound to angry at what happened at the end of Breakdown, being assaulted, and bagged by The Resistance. But that's sure to come later, let's talk about some of tonight's matches.

Jerry Lawler: I say let's start big by bringing up tonight's main-event. Redemption's own, and the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will be on Breakdown this week, and he will face Randy Orton in a non-title bout.

Jim Ross: It's sure to be an amazing encounter between the two, that's for sure.

Jerry Lawler: Also two men that have taken Breakdown by storm with their submission prowess will collide finally in a match that has been dreamed up by many of the fans. Alberto Del Rio will face Bryan Danielson tonight. Cross armbreaker against the LeBell Lock, which man can prove who's hold is better?

Jim Ross: And another sure to please match has to be Mr. Money In The Bank, Batista, colliding with the man that's a hot topic among many after his actions last week, The Rock!

Jerry Lawler: They've faced in the past, and tonight they meet in a rematch that will shake the foundation of XWL for sure.

Jim Ross: Batista has a lot to prove, his incredible three month streak put to an end by Bryan Danielson last week, so now surely he wants to bounce back with a victory here tonight.

Jerry Lawler: It's going to be another great show that's a guarantee.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm

You're welcome, Adam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 pm

[JR:]
Oh my, it seems the General Manager isn't wasting any time in getting down to business.

[King:]
If I were a betting man, I'll bet Foley's ready to rip each and every one of the heads off the shoulders of The Resistance!

Let's see what Mick has to say.

*Foley soaks in the admiration of the crowd as he holds a microphone, however, no smile on his face, but a look of seething anger taking it's place.*

[Foley:]
Last week, four ungrateful superstars and one ungrateful diva decided it would be in their best interest to try and take over my show. However, I decided to call out the two mean who seemed to act like they were the ones in control of this new group, one Cody Rhodes and one Chris Hero. What I didn't expect was an elbow in the back of my head from a man I fired two weeks ago.

*The crowd boos and chants "Hero Sucks! Hero Sucks! Hero Sucks!"*

I'll admit, calling them out may not have been the smartest decision I could of made, but by god, I'll make sure that those five ingrates will never work for this company again! Now, I made a choice to face Cody Rhodes in an extreme rules match at November To Remember. If I win, all five of them will be barred indefinitely from XWL, but if Cody wins...

Oh god, not this guy!

This man is just a pest. Plain and simple. He's been under Mick Foley's skin for the last three months!

*The crowd boos Hero as he stands on the stage, mic in hand. Hero even takes the liberty of flipping the bird towards the crowd, giving him even more heat.*

[Hero:]
Foley, Foley, Foley. Haven't you gotten sick of us beating you up yet? I mean, if I got a paper bag put over my head on my own show I'd be too ashamed to show my face. But then again, Mick, you have no shame! You see no wrong in doing what you've done to myself and the others of The Resistance! You're trying to go out with one last blaze of glory, when you're nothing to this company but a virus, a disease, an Old....Yeller.

Did your parents ever tell you that you talk way too much? And what you do talk is pure nonsense and absolutely crazy! You're like a cockroach, Chris. A nasty, vile, disgusting little bug that someone just needs to squash!

Ha, squash. Funny you mention squashing...because is that not what you tried to do against Tyson Kidd a few months ago? I mean, you put that "ham 'n' egger, vanilla midget from Calgary" against "big bad" Triple H? And you know what Tyson did? He caused big bad Hunter to tap like a little bitch! He could have ended Evan Bourne's career! The guy who's the face of the company has to be taken out in an ambulance because Tyson Kidd overcame your horrible mistreatment of him! Tyso...

Shut your mouth! Just...shut...your mouth!

*The crowd cheers Foley's interrupting Chris Hero*

I've just about had it with all of you! Cody, you, Tyson, all five of you just need your asses kicked to kingdom come! It makes me sick seeing the five of you poisoning the company I've worked so hard for! It makes me sick!

Believe me Mick, if anyone is poisoning this company, it's you. If anyone makes anyone sick, it's you that makes all five of us sick! Sick of our mistreatment, sick of the injustice that's corrupted this company, and it's no one's fault but your's, Mick. You're the only reason we're attempting not to poison, to correct you, but to save this company from you making it an utter trainwreck like that...other company...that you fired me for saying it's name! Is that what you want this company to become, Mick? Is that really what you want to see happen to your company? If not, then I suggest you pack your bags, say bye-bye to Rocky, and get your fat ass to stepping!

*The crowd gives massive heat towards the renegade ex-XWL superstar.*

And if what I've said hasn't influenced you enough, just show up to November To Remember, and receive the worst ass kicking of your life from Cody Rhodes. Then maybe if you're still conscious or even alive, maybe that will convince you to think over attempting to remain in this company.

*With that, Hero drops the mic and flips a double bird towards Foley before walking backstage, Foley grasping at the ropes nearly spitting with anger.*

Does this kid have a deathwish?

I don't know JR, but I personally hope somebody rips him apart, and the sooner the better.

*We then cut to a video package for XWL superstar, The Hurricane!*

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:00 pm

As we come back from a video package concerning the Hurricane, the Titantron suddenly lights up with colour and music.

Tyson Kidd's theme plays as boos and chants of "You suck" ring out. Eventually, Kidd appears on the stage, his usual annoying smile occupying his face. He already has a microphone in hand as he walks down the ramp, speaking. Which irritates the fans quite a bit.

[Tyson Kidd]
You know, every single one of you people should be on your knees, thanking me and giving me a standing ovation for what I've been doing. Week in, week out, I've put everything I had into that ring. I've bled in that ring, I've worked in that ring, I've won in that ring almost every single time I've entered it. Yet, guys like Christian who moan and bitch and whine and bitch, oh, and did I mention bitch? Get title shots again and again. I saw Evan get a title match against the then-champion, Randy Orton, completely out of the blue. Why? It's simple. it's a little thing called golden boys, let me explain to you exactly what they are. The Golden Boys are the guys the management like, they get along with, they give them favours. Guys like Randy Orton, Christian, although he'd like you to believe he's always screwed over, and formerly, Evan Bourne. Now, uh...I don't know if any of you here can pronounce it, but right there I just said formerly, do you guys know what that means?

The crowd start to boo again, and just to get on Tyson's nerves, some of them start to chant "Formerly!" perhaps just to prove they can pronounce it. They eventually stop, and Tyson tries to speak again, but a very loud "Evan Bourne" chant drowns him out, and he looks out at the crowd frustrated until they stop. He's climbing into the ring now as he continues.

[Tyson Kidd]
I dunno if you guys got the memo, but chanting his name won't make him come back. I dropped Evan Bourne on his neck two weeks ago, and now as he watches from a hospital bed, perhaps with Michelle by his side, if even she cares anymore, he wishes he'd never interrupted me when I first got here. When I first realised exactly how I was being used, by you people, by those people in the back, everyone was just trying to manipulate me, but I wised up. Evan, the biggest golden boy of them all, held up in front of us like the centerpiece of this company, didn't like that one single bit. He came out here and tried to make me look like an idiot. If he had beaten me at The Monster Bash, all of you would've tried to pretend that he didn't tap out at Eye for an Eye. I proved to all of you, that I'm not a fluke, I'm not a one-hit wonder. I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Dolph Ziggler, who hits the big time just for the one time, they crack under the pressure, and fade into obscurity. Aw no, I'm a guy who can actually get somewhere, actually get the job done. But I see Randy Ortons, I see Christians, I see Batistas, I see all the same guys as far as the eye can see.

Tyson paces back and forth in the ring slightly tapping the microphone off his chin as he looks out and smiles sarcastically at the crowd. He sits on the nearest top turnbuckle as they boo him, but he nonchalantly sits back on the corner.

[Tyson Kidd]
So, that's what brought the Resistance together, that's why we work together to save this show. With Foley's crooked managing abilities, no real talent is gonna get anywhere, we're all going to be trapped in corners, trapped at the bottom of the card, while whiny loudmouths get opportunities again and again and again. And I'm sick and tired of it, I really am. I'm the greatest athlete to ever step into this ring, and into this company, and if someone doesn't accept that...then maybe they should get in there with me, and I'll show them exactly how wrong they are. You people held me back since the beginning. I was astounding in this ring when I arrived, and I improved time and time again, and whenever I got an interview, I always talked about the United States Championship, any of you remember? I would be up there with Josh Matthews, he'd ask after I'd beaten Triple H, or Chavo Guerrero, "Is your goal still the United States Championship?" He couldn't have asked a stupider question, but of course I replied, "Yeah, definetely is." I don't know how many times I repeated myself, and you people cheered me on. Then, ONE WEEK before the voting polls, a single week before, The Miz came out on Redemption. He went on and on about being the best in this ring, how nobody could compare to him, and you hated him, you hated what he had to say. But, lo and behold, what happens next? Out of The Miz, me, Sin Cara, and Tyler Black, you pick....The Miz.

Tyson looks far more frustrated now, as he gets off the turnbuckle and leans over the ropes staring at somebody in the audience. He shakes his head and paces as he talks once more.

[Tyson Kidd]
You people picked him, and I couldn't......

John Morrison enters and performs his usual entrance pose before walking down the ring and requesting a mic.

{John Morrison}
Well if it isn't Tyson Kidd. You know Tyson, the mirrors in The Palace of Wisdom would break upon having to reflect that horrendous hair style that you've tried to make famous.. too bad that haircut is as popular as you, and well, lets face it, you're as unknown here in the XWL as Titus O'Neal!

{Crowd}
WHAT?

{John Morrison}
As Percy Watson!

{Crowd}
WHAT?

{John Morrison}
As Eli Cottonwood!

{Crowd}
WHAT?

{John Morrison}
You see Tyson, none of these people even know who they are.. but by a show of cheers, who here would rather see Titus O'Neal out here instead of Tyson Kidd?

Morrison grins as the crowd cheers

{John Morrison}
Now by a show of cheers, who here even knows who Titus O'Neal is?

The crowd is silent and John Morrison begins to laugh and Tyson begins to yell back but is cut off by The Guru of Greatness

{John Morrison}

Whoa, whoa, whoa as much as I would love to listen to you complain some more I actually have a message from Mick Foley for you!

{King}
A message from Mick Foley?

{John Morrison}
Mick wanted me to let you know that you will be facing off in a match for the Number One Contender Spot for the I.C. Title!

Tyson looks pleasantly suprised as Morrison continues

{John Morrison}
Now if you direct your attention to the tron you'll be able to see who your opponent is!

Tyson eagerly looks towards the tron as the words "No One" is shown. The camera cuts back to the ring where Morrison is trying to hold back his laughter

{John Morrison}
Ohhh, that's right! You're not facing anyone in a number one contenders match, because you aren't in a number one contenders match! How does that make you feel Tyson?

Tyson looks at Morrison likes he's an idiot as Morrison has his usual big goofy smile on his face. Tyson scratches the back of his neck in confusion as he's about to speak.

[Tyson Kidd]
Well, yknow, I....

Before Tyson says anything else, he shoots his leg up right inbetween Morrison's and low blows him violently. Morrison doubles over in pain as Tyson looks at him, frustration covering his face, before he takes his microphone and slams the point of the handle right into the back of Morrison's head. John Morrison collapses to the canvas limply as Tyson drops to his knees and begins unloading with repeated shots to his head using the microphone. Morrison doesn't even react as Tyson kicks him in the abdomen several times, knocking him under the bottom rope and out of the ring, as he falls to the floor he tries to recover.

Tyson isn't going to allow that, as he gets out of the ring after him, and as Morrison gets to his knees, Tyson uses one of his own to hit Morrison square in the face, as his head shoots up and he holds his face. Tyson drags him to his feet and knees him in the abdomen, as Morrison once again doubles over and coughs in pain. Tyson grabs Morrison and tosses him headfirst into the steel steps, and Morrison collides with it sickeningly as the top half of the steps detach and fall to the side. Tyson walks over with rage still covering his face, as he forcefully pulls him to his feet and stands him up on the steps, and hooks him up for the Fisherman's Buster, and hits him with it on the steel steps! Tyson stares down at the unconscious Morrison with a weird look as security and EMT's rush down, pushing Kidd away and attending to the downed John Morrison. Kidd backs up as the security tells him to leave, with a focused look on his face as the crowd boo even more than they did before. The blank face of Tyson Kidd is all we see before Breakdown slowly fades off to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm

***As we return from commercial break, Matt Striker is seen standing backstage.***

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 0cCpB

[[Matt Striker]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time.... Curt Hawkins...

***The camera moves to reveal Curt Hawkins. ***

[[Matt Striker]]
Curt, this week you are fac...

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Woah... Woah... Hold on a second. Did you just call me, "Curt Hawkins"?

[[Matt Striker]]
Yes, that is your name, isn't it?

[[Curt Hawkins]]
It is my name, but you will not refer to me as that. Matt, from now on you will call me "Mr. 3-0" Curt Hawkins, or "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins, or Mr. Hawkins because people like you, people like you should respect me because I'm me. I came to XWL about four weeks ago and I haven't lost one match yet. I am carving my path into the record books of XWL. But hey, it's not like I was born to break records and set new goals for fellow superstars to reach. I like doing that and I will do that. You know why, Matt?

[[Matt Striker]]
I don't know why.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
It's quite simple if you think about it. I will do that... Because I can. And no one will stop me Matt, and do you know why?

[[Matt Striker]]
I thi...

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Shut up... That was a rhetorical question. No one, i repeat NO ONE is better then Curt Hawkins. Four weeks ago, Sin Cara witnessed defeat. Three weeks ago a former number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship, Christopher Daniels, witnessed defeat. Now speaking of Daniels, guess what he did after I beat him? He quit! then last week, a close friend of mine named Zack Ryder witnessed defeat too after my Heatseeking Elbow found it's target, and launched.

[[Matt Striker]]
Okay, do you mind if I ask you a question... Mr. Hawkins?

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Only because you remembered to call me Mr. Hawkins...

[[Matt Striker]]
Last week a stable known as "The Resistance" formed and everyone backstage has been talking about them. Can I get your opinion on the alliance led by Cody Rhodes?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 YMxDM

[[Curt Hawkins]]
You know what, Matt? I'm glad you brought that up because I do have some things to say about them. But before I say those things, I can all ready tell this is one of those moments where If i don't side with The Resistance... It will come back to bite me on the ass. But that won't happen, and do you know why? Because I'm going to support their cause. I've been watching Breakdown for a while and I will admit, Foley hasen't made the greatest decisions and if I have to side with Cody Rhodes and his alliance to have a better XWL Career, well then so be it. I won't team with them, but their cause should be realized. Matt, did you just see what happened to Jomo a little bit ago? Yeah, I don't want that being me so I think i'll sit back and see how things go. Wait till November to Remember where Cody Rhodes will take Control of Breakdown, see if I'm noticed then. But for now, I'll just continue winning and doing what I do best...

***Hawkins bends down and picks up a black cane.***

[[Curt Hawkins]]
If hurting fellow superstars is what I have to do, then I will hurt then. Now Matt, do you know why?

***Hawkins points the cane in the direction of Striker and looks at him, waiting for a response.***

[[Matt Striker]]
Because you can?

***Hawkins lowers the cane and begins to speak again.***

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Yes... Because I can...

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 RnthL

***Hawkins leaves the view of the camera and Matt Striker looks at the camera.***

[[Matt Striker]]
Well, that wraps up this interview. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the show. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bryan Danielson. Should be...

***Striker lets out a cry of pain as he collapses to the floor. Hawkins is seen standing above him shaking his head left and right. He bends his knees and squats next too Striker.***

[[Curt Hawkins]]
If I have to attack backstage staff too, I will. Resistance, I hope your watching because I am not your enemy. You go ahead and do what your doing and I'll do what I'm doing, but I swear... If we cross paths and you interfere with me, your fate is the same as his.... Pain... and Resistance, do you know why your fate would be the same? Simple, i might only be one little man but one little man with a cane could inflict a lot of pain and I will hurt you... because I can...

***Hawkins stands up and lets out a little chuckle as he leaves the view of the camera and we head to our next segment.***

Last edited by Austin on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Immediately following Curt Hawkins' interview, the camera begins to fade to ringside, when suddenly a scream is heard in the background

Worker:
HELP! SOMEONE!

The camera turns to see a backstage worker trapped under a heavy box, shouting in pain

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 BWG5Y

Worker:
ANYONE! GET THIS OFF OF ME!

At this moment the crew members slide into help but it proves to be too much

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 SMWkD

Crew:
We can't get it, it's too heavy!

Worker:
Ahhh!

Suddenly the box rises out of nowhere and none other than The Hurricane is spotted underneath

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 2iWpK

The Hurricane gets down on one knee to ensure the worker is unharmed

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 4m7VP

The Hurricane:
Citizen, are you ok?

Worker:
Yeah, thanks. I'll be ok.

After checking on the worker, Hurricane arises before dashing off into the backstage area

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 LyY4Y
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Resistance was running the show, but now Hurricane made us look like bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 pm

The camera stays on the scene of the valiant rescue by The Hurricane. The worker who he saved is on his feet now but a cry is heard from inside a room.

Worker:
HELP! SOMEONE!

All of a sudden The Brian Kendrick is shown charging into the room wearing a green cape that has the words "Injustice" on it along with a Hurricane Replica Mask. The camera follows Kendrick into the room where we see a man looking around frantically.

{The Brian Kendrick}
What's the matter.. citizen

Worker:
I'm watching last week's episode of Breakdown and I'm at the part where Hurricane is on.. but.. but.. My remote died and I can't fast forward through it!! What should I do!?!?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Have no fear, I shall rescue you from the grasp of mediocrity!

The Brian Kendrick reaches into his pocket and pulls out two batteries and hands it to the worker.

{The Brian Kendrick}
There you go, now you can fast forward to the part where I defeat Heath Slater to pick up my third victory in a row!

Worker:
Thanks Brian Kendrick, XWL needs more super hero's like you!

{The Brian Kendrick}
First of all, it's THE Brian Kendrick, and I'm no "super hero" just a truth seeker in a world filled with lies

Worker:
You're not a super hero? But you're wearing a mask and cape!

{The Brian Kendrick}
Mark Henry is wearing an X-Treme Title and yet he isn't the true X-Treme Champion, just like The Hurricane may wear the garments of a hero, but in reality he's the one who needs saving.

The Brian Kendrick tears off the mask and cape and holds them in the air.

{The Brian Kendrick}
There will be a time when we all know the true identity of The Hurricane, thank you for your time!

Last edited by TBK on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Dat promo ftfw.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am

Resistance is back on top smack1smack2
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

**Dolph Ziggler’s music hits and Dolph walks out from the back. He looks noticeably cocky and amused as he walks across the stage jeering at fans. Maintaining the same expression, he stands at the end of the stage, doing his signature taunt, before moving along and walking down the ramp before the ring.**

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00018

**As he nears the ring, Dolph slows down so he can stare into the faces of the fans in the front row, shouting abuse at them and pointing out the suit he is wearing. He turns and jumps onto the apron, then taunting as he makes his way through the ropes and into the ring.**

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00022

**Dolph walks towards the ring announcer and holds his hand out through the ropes. The announcer simply stares at him, wondering what he wants. Behind the loud music playing, Dolph can be heard shouting “I’m Dolph Ziggler dammit! Now gimme a mic already!” to the announcer. He takes a microphone and hands it to Dolph, careful not to piss him off again.**

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00106

**Pacing around the center of the ring, Dolph turns towards the camera as it zooms in, he lets a slight cocky smile grow across his face, before he raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak to the crowd.**

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00107

[Dolph]
So, it's a new week, and unfortunately for all of you, I didn’t speak last week. You people didn't think I'd be out here talking again, did you? Well I told you all that I would be here every week and that's not something I lie about. No, the old Dolph Ziggler may have let it slide, may have gladly taken a week or two off, but not this Dolph. Not the new Dolph, not the Dolph that matters again. You see, I came out here and addressed everyone and said that I was back.. and that I wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Some of you people were happy that I wasn't around for a while.. and you people.. I just, I just don't get you guys! I can't even begin to understand your logic. Look at me! I don't even need to explain what makes me perfection! That's beneath me. I'd be more than willing to bet that those people that didn't want me around are the very people that cheered for CM Punk, that cheered for the Rock, that cheered for Ted Dibiase, week in... and week out. You people make me sick! I mean seriously, as anybody done LESS to get the spotlight?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00109

[Dolph]
Ted Dibiase... his dad is a legend in wrestling, so Ted jr. should be rewarded because of that, right? Wrong. You're a disgrace to your family name, a name that once meant something. Now look at you, the king of the cheap pop. The loser who spends his time playing board games backstage and makes references to them every change he gets? Seriously? Hell, I don't even have time for you man. I've dealt with you before, I think it's clear to both of us that we've got a little, let's say... history. I don't need to deal with you again. What did I gain last time? NOTHING. I wasted my time shutting your pathetic little mouth, that's a mistake I'm NOT gonna make again. This time, I’m on a greater path, to greater things. Nobodys like you don’t mean a damn thing to me now.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00110

[Dolph]
And who's next, CM Punk? Don't get me started. You wanna claim that you're the best in the world? That you should be champion? What have you ever done that makes you good enough to be given what you've got? You can take this microphone and you can talk and talk and talk. You're decent on the mic, I'll give you that. But by what means does that make you the top of the ranks? You haven't earned the right to look down upon talent like me, and you won't get the chance to any longer. You like to think you're "all that" just because you broke in, in some no-name independent in Chicago, and you "worked your way up" until you made it to where you are. I've got news for you; some of us aren't like you. I'm beyond you Punk, you think I needed to try to "work my way up"? Nah, As soon as XWL saw me, they wanted me. Hell, they needed me. So don't you dare look down at me Punk, because all you're doing is wasting your time. It's only a matter of time before that title of yours becomes mine. So I'd just stick to enjoying the glory for now, if I were in your shoes.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00118

[Dolph]
And the idea that I find the MOST entertaining… The Rock, being one of the top guys around here. The Rock... Dwayne Johnson. I mean come on.. has anybody ever done LESS to get into the business? Look at you, gain some muscle, do a freaky eyebrow trick, begin to bald and resemble an egg, and catch a couple of lucky break in some downright terrible movies. And through their perspective… that makes you a superstar. Through those fans perspectives, you became an idol. You can call people Jabronis every week, but that doesn’t mean a thing. That doesn’t make you any better. The fact of the matter is, I can see right true you. Just cause you call people jabronis, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be at the bottom of the totem pole. You’re still, and always will be, the least deserving guy there is in this company.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00122

[Dolph]
Enough of who’s NOT deserving, I could stand out here for hours listing undeserving people to you. No, I’m gonna talk about who IS deserving. And who IS deserving, is me, Dolph Ziggler. You wanna talk about dominance? Look at my Intercontinental title run a while back, now that was impressive. Speaking of impressive, I made my in ring return to Breakdown last week. Did you see that?! Did you see what I did to that proclaimed “monster”? Not only did I beat him, not only did I embarrass him, I made him tap out. That’s right. This so called “monster” of XWL, tapped out. You all know what that means, right? Who am I kidding, you people are morons. THAT.. means that Kane had no choice but to give up during our match. Meaning that he could no longer last against yours truly.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00130

[Dolph]
And it’s in relation to that dominance, that destruction, that sheer brilliance, that I tell you this. My memorable run as the XWL Intercontinental champion will once again be what’s on everybody’s minds. But this time, it’ll be different. You see I don’t mean that people are gonna remember my old title run, ohh no. I’m giving everybody this warning now. I will once again rise above every loser before me, I will once again plow through all the competition. And it’s just because of that, that I will ONCE AGAIN be standing in the middle of this ring, holding that title high above my head, and rubbing all your damn noses in it.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00133

[Dolph]
Now I know, I know. I know what you’re ALL thinking. Besides my raw potential and the threatening and powerful vibe I’m bringing tonight, I’m also dressed like class. I know what you mean ladies, damn I look good! Well.. even more so than usual. That’s because I’m dressed like this, because tonight’s a big night. You see last week marked a new chapter in the book of treasures and pain I like to call my career. And this week, this week is even better. This is the week that I prove to everyone that I mean business, last week was no fluke, not by a long shot. Tonight’s the night that Dolph Ziggler PROVES to all the haters that I AM.. Well, I am a lot of things. I’m Dolph Ziggler, I’m the next champion around here, I’m the real deal, I’m the biggest threat, I’m the heel, I am…

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00111

[Dolph]
I AM PERFECTION.

**Dolph intensely stares into the camera as XWL fades to commercials.**
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Is that promo finished?
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Penguin wrote:
Is that promo finished?
Stop making fun of him. He tried his best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Penguin wrote:
Is that promo finished?

no i hit the Send button accendentaly Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 76-14XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Breakdownalexshelley
Brian Kendrick vs Alex Shelley

We didn't record so here's a lil write up..

*We come back from commercial to Alex Shelly standing in the ring awaiting his opponent*

*The Brian Kendrick's eerie theme begins to play drawing out boos from the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21310AM

{King}
Yes! Here he is, The Brian Kendrick! I can't wait to watch him pick up his fourth straight victory in a row JR!

{JR}
I don't know King, his competition is tough, last week Shelly was able to beat the likes of Randy Savage!

*The two circle each other and lock up as the bell rings... Shelly gains control early and knocks Kendrick down with a huge kick! Shelly keeps control and hits his finisher with ease!! The crowd cheers as they are sure he is about to pick up the win..1...2.. Kick Out!
Shelly wastes no time and knocks Kendrick back down before The Wizard of Odd has a chance to make it to his feet. Shelly climbs the turnbuckle and hits a huge dropkick!!! Shelly stalks Kendrick before hitting yet another finisher!!! He pins..1..2..Kick Out!!!
The crowd can't believe their eyes as Kendrick rolls out of the ring holding his head and grinning at Shelly who is standing in the middle of the ring with a look of shock on his face. Kendrick slides back into the ring and the two lock up once again, but this time Kendrick kicks Shelly and gains the upper hand. Kendrick is able to keep the upper hand while he hits his finisher, Sliced Bread!! He pins..1...2.. Kick Out!!!
The crowd cheers Shelly on but their cheers quickly turn to boos as Shelly is floored by a dropkick from Kendrick! TBK climbs to the top rope and hits his signature frog splash!!! The crowd boos as TBK stalks Shelly waiting for him to get to his feet before hitting him with a second Sliced Bread! He pins..1..2..
The crowd cheers in shock as Shelly is able to roll to his feet and the two begin to trade elbow's and kicks in the middle of the ring. Kendrick is able to gain the advantage when he hits three elbows in a row, he then runs the ropes and hits Shelly with a huge calf kick!!! The crowd boos as Kendrick smirks and looks down at the downed Shelly, he performs the Hurricane's taunt and hits Shelly with a Shining Wizard!!!*

{JR}
Bah Gawd!! Did you see that King!

{King}
At The Monster Bash The Wizard of Odd hit Hurricane's finishing maneuver, the shining wizard, it looks like he decided to use it again tonight!!!

{JR}
I don't like The Brian Kendrick but I have to give credit where it's due, that kid is tough and resilient, I can't believe that he came back after those first two deadly finishers!

*Kendrick goes for the pin...1...2...3..!!!*

*The ref holds Kendrick's hand in the air before The Wizard of Odd requests a mic and begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21550AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Justice has prevailed once again, tonight I proved that positive energy favors the chakras of the truly just by winning for the fourth straight time in a row here on Breakdown since my return! Mick Foley must see by now that I have done more than enough to earn the X-Treme Title Shot that I've been preaching about for the past month, and if he's too blind to see that then I'll march right into his office and rub his nose in the injustice he has caused! If I don't get my match next week with the undeserving, unworthy, lard of a man holding the X-Treme Title than Mick Foley will truly find out the true power of the wrath of justice!! Mark Henry may be The Worlds Strongest Man, he may be four times my size.. well good, he's going to have to be in order to defeat me and prove that he deserves that Title!

*The Brian Kendrick looks down at Alex Shelly before continuing*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Once you've taken a few punches and realized that your not made of glass you don't feel alive until you have pushed yourself as far as you can go, pain is just a negative energy which I have dismissed from my chakras along with defeat, as long as the longing for the truth runs in my veins my will to win will prevent myself from giving in.. from losing. Alex Shelly thought that he had me beat but I proved that I have banished the notion of losing from my energy pool, which is why I will stand in victory once again at November to Remember.. that is if The Hurricane is done playing super hero, grows a pair, and accepts my challenge! He will be forced to remember November to Remember as the day he lost his mask, the day that true justice showed it's true colors, and the day that The Brian Kendrick proves that he is worthy of greatness.. oh wait, that's everyday!!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21453AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
There will soon be a time when the worthy are given that which they deserve..thank you for your time..

Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XwlbreakdownxtremechrisXWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Xwlbreakdowncrimson
Christian vs Crimson

*After commercial the camera fades to the ring where Crimson is already awaiting his opponent for tonight.*

*Suddenly the music of Mark Henry blasts as Henry slowly walks out as the arena starts to boo him.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Mark1

{Jim Ross}
What's Mark Henry doing out here? He's not even involved in this match, King!

{Jerry Lawler}
Well, we know Crimson was gonna face Christian live here tonight and Mark Henry is always involved in Christian's matches, but where is Christian?!

*Henry walks down the ramp starring at Crimson with an angered look on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Mark2

{Jim Ross}
This is not good for Crimson, King. We haven't heard anything about Christian ever since he lost his match for the Intercontinental Championship against Wade Barrett! I don't wanna say that I'm sad about this, but no one has heard of Christian recently.

*Mark Henry slowly walks to the steps and begins to climb them as he stops on the apron while Crimson backs off in the corner.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Mark3

{Jerry Lawler}
It looks like Henry wants a piece of Crimson right here.

*Henry slowly gets in the ring while the crowd is still booing him. The referee is trying to convince Mark Henry of leaving the ring, but Henry just pushes the referee down to the floor. Crimson uses the moment to go for the attack throwing several punches to Henry's head. Crimson tries to take down Henry with a Closeline, but Henry is still on his feet. Crimson wants to go for another one, but Henry quickly grabs Crimson and executes a World Strongest Slam!*

{Jim Ross}
This is uncalled for, King! Henry has no buisness of being out here!

*Henry grabs Crimson once again and connects another World Strongest Slam to Crimson as the crowd gives Henry alot of heat after the move. Then Henry bounces off the ropes and hits a big splash as Crimson is screaming in pain.*

{Jerry Lawler}
I feel sorry for Crimson. Henry is taking all his anger out on him!

{Jim Ross}
Somebody has to stop that man!

*The crowd begins to boo even louder as they hear the music of Christian play. After a few seconds Christian slowly steps on the stage starring at Henry & Crimson with a clearly furious look on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc4-4

{Jerry Lawler}
There is the man who's gonna face Crimson! And he doesn't look too happy either.

{Jim Ross}
It's obvious that Crimson can't compeat tonight! He took enough damage by his damn Problem Solver!

*Christian walks down the ramp completely ignoring the crowd and just focusing of what's happening in the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc3-4

{Jerry Lawler}
I can understand these two! Randy Orton & Batista cost him the Intercontinental Title! They ruined his night! They ruined the night he has been waiting for for 17 years!

*Christian slowly walks to the steps and climbs them.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc5-4

{Jim Ross}
Somebody has to stop this, King! We need security!

*Christian gets in the ring as his theme fades while Henry takes a few steps back from Crimson as Christian stares at the crowd for the first time he entered. The arena fills with heat as Christian stares down at Crimson and slowly starts to pick him up. Then he grabs him and goes for the Killswitch while starring at Henry and a few seconds after he executes it! Christian gets up to his feet and orders Henry to get two chairs as Henry slowly goes out of the ring to grab the chairs.*

{Jim Ross}
These two are making me sick! They're cowards who are proud of beating up weaker men!

{Jerry Lawler}
This wouldn't happen if Christian was the Intercontinental Champion!

*Back in the ring Henry places the chair under Crimson's head and gives Christian the other one. Christian raises the chair and swings it down onto the back of the head of Crimson! The audience shows their hatred to Christian by booing him loudly. Christian raises the chair once again, but this time he turns to Henry and swings it right onto Henry's head as Henry staggers back!*

{Jim Ross}
What the hell!? Christian just hit his own Problem Solver!

*Christian once again connects a chair shot right to head of Henry who slowly gets on his knees. Christian backs off a little and then swings the chair right into Henry's face taking the World Strongest Man down. Christian grabs the other chair and places it this time under Henry's head! Christian stares at the crowd and then raises the chair once again screaming "One More Match!" and connects a devastating con-chair-to to his Problem Solver!*

{Jim Ross}
My god, King. Christian has lost it! He's completely insane!

*Christian throws the chair away and slowly starts to pull Henry up with all his strenght. Then he puts him into the position of the Killswitch and he hits it!*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 G5Y7j

{Jerry Lawler}
A Killswitch to the Worlds Strongest Man!!! Now, that's impressive!

*Christian gets to his feet again and raises his arms as the audience begins with loud "You suck" chants.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc1-4

{Jim Ross}
It looks like Christian got rid of his Problem Solver.

{Jerry Lawler}
No one wants to be fired like that, I can tell, J.R.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc2-3

*Christian slowly leaves the ring and looks back at the carnage in the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Cc6-4

{Jim Ross}
We didn't see a match, but we have witnessed one hell of a suprise here! Ladies and Gentlemen, this night is far from over! We will be back live with Breakdown!

*The camera slowly fades while Christian leaves the arena.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 am

Problem = solved

affraid
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Bitches ain't worth Christian's tyme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Yet another X-Treme Champion proved to be unworthy of the Title.. #INJUSTICE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 am

We return from a short commercial break to a replay of what just happened involving Christian and Mark Henry. Once the replay finishes we are taken backstage where we see Jeremy Borash

{Jeremy Borash}
Welcome back to Breakdown ladies and gentleman! Now I know you all must be wondering the same thing that I am, why did Christian do what he did to Mark Henry? What was with the odd turn of events that just occurred? Well speaking of odd, I’m here with the The Wizard of Odd himself, I’d like for you all to help me in introducing my guest for this evening, a members of the Resistance, a man who has truly proven to be as “thought provoking” as he claims to be, Ladies and Gentleman… The Undefeated.. The… Brian Kendrick!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41748AM

Kendrick’s is greeted with a sea of boos as Jeremy continues with the interview

{Jeremy Borash}
So Brian..

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41533AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
It’s The Brian Kendrick to you!

{Jeremy Borash}
Fair enough, after all we just met, so, The Brian Ken-

{The Brian Kendrick}
No, no, no.. It’s not because we just met, I know what you’re like Jeremy, I can smell filth like you from a mile away, standing there with your noose and fancy suit to hide your true personality under barcode like characteristics, I know your type, you’re one of them, you’re a truth turner, you’re one of Foley’s tools who bends and contorts reality into his version of the truth, you’re just as bad as The Hurricane! But I’m not like the other yes men that you’re used to interviewing Jeremy, I’m your worst nightmare, you see, I refuse to settle for the falsities that you portray as the truth, I’m not afraid to step out of line and ask the questions that Mick Foley doesn’t want answered, you may be the interviewer but this.. this is MY interview, so all the injustice that you cover up, all the lies which you portray as the truth, all of it.. will be unmasked!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41550AM

{Jeremy Borash}
Well okay Bri-.. I’m sorry, The Brian Kendrick, but I assure you that I’ve got nothing to hide. I just wanted to ask you a couple questions, uh, for example a few weeks ago you claimed that you could uhm, “open your eight chakra” to prevent yourself from losing, or something along those lines, it was all very confusing, would you care to further explain what you meant?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41540AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
What I meant is that I’ve dismissed the notion of losing from my mind, I’ve blocked out fear, pain, and anger with positive vibrations, when I’m in the ring I don’t feel, I don’t think, I just do, I blocked out all the negative weight that holds so many of my fellow wrestlers in the locked room down, the negative weight which prevents them from kicking out, from speaking up, and which causes them to give into defeat.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41557AM

{Jeremy Borash}
So you believe that you can’t lose? You think that there is nobody in the XWL that can defeat you?

{The Brian Kendrick}
No I don't believe that I'm unable to be beaten, but it's my destiny to become the X-Treme Champion, so it would be an injustice if my words were to go upon deaf ears, and we all know that there's only one way to figuratively amplify your voice here in the XWL, and that's by winning, so I mentally have refused to lose. I knew that the energy would favor me in my recent matches, for energy is drawn to a soul filled with truth, which is why the positive vibes were drawn to me in my match with The Hurricane, for it felt the presence of justice inside my soul, and feared the sea of lies that lay under The Hurricane’s mask which I shall remove at November to Remember.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41607AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
That's also why the vibrations favored me in my recent matches against Tyson Kidd, Heath Slater, and Alex Shelly, I’m destined to be champion, and in order to deserve my X-Treme Title Shot.. yeah I know, you haven’t heard the word “deserve” next to the words “X-Treme Title Shot” in a while, unless it was Zack Ryder, Edge, or Mark Henry saying that they didn’t deserve their X-Treme Title Shot… But all joking aside I know that I must win in order to continue to be heard, and there is nothing that will stop me from being heard, for I refuse to be ignored. When Alex Shelly hit me with a perfectly executed Shellshock did you think that I would be able to kick out? Did you think that I would go on and win that match?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41615AM

{Jeremy Borash}
I’ll be honest, when he hit you with that Sliced Bread earlier in the match I thought it was over. Speaking of which, what did you think of Shelly using your own move on you?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Sliced Bread isn’t my move Jeremy, no one move is anyone’s move, wrestling is an art and every artist in this industry has the freedom to create what they deem fit for themselves, but it's a known fact that Sliced Bread is a masterpiece, and there's only one true Mona Lisa, and that’s my Mona Lisa, my Sliced Bread, and although his variation may be impressive it just can’t compare to The Kendrick

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41621AM

{Jeremy Borash}
Alright.. So let me get this straight one more time before we move on… You mentally refuse to let yourself lose in order to truly earn a shot at the X-Treme Title?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Exactly, I couldn’t have put it better myself.. you know, most of Mick’s reporters like say.. Gregory Helms for instance would have used that opportunity to reword what I truly meant with a version that Mick Foley would deem fit, but maybe, just maybe, you’re different Jeremy. You’re right, I’m not like CM Punk, I can lose, but I’ll be damned if anyone gets in my way on my path to the X-Treme Title.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41628AM

{Jeremy Borash}
Well The Brian Kendrick, you mentioned CM Punk, what are your thoughts about our World Heavyweight Champion?

{The Brian Kendrick}
You know what, you can call me Brian... for now. But to answer your question, I don’t hate CM Punk, but lets just say if he was on fire and I had water I’d consider drinking it.

The crowd begins to boo Kendrick as a CM Punk chant is heard, TBK is shown smirking as continues

{The Brian Kendrick}
Maybe that was a little too far, but what I meant is that myself and CM Punk will never get along, as much as he might hate to admit it we have very similar views, just different ways of expressing them, and more importantly we stand at opposite sides of the playing field. In the recent past all he’s known was victory, all he’s known was success, he claimed to be “The Voice of the Voiceless” but he doesn’t even know whom the voiceless truly are. I’m the voice of justice, unlike Punk I’m not undefeatable, I’m not the Best in The World, I can lose and that makes my matches that much more entertaining, unlike Punk I don’t have a veil of arrogant indifference towards those whom he claims to be the voice of. CM Punk is just as much of a problem as Mick Foley, as The Hurricane, and as all of these fans in the arena tonight, he may call “Dwayne” a sellout but the fact of the matter is CM Punk is the one who truly sold out. He used “The Voiceless” to help push him to the top, he used them to get noticed, and then what did he do after he finally wins The World Heavyweight Championship? He sold out, he turned his back on the voiceless, on the deserving, and he sided with the fans, he sided with the gateway to injustice!! I just hope that Chris Jericho gives him the beating and bitter taste of defeat he so badly needs..

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41644AM

{Jeremy Borash}
Wow.. If I were you I would hope that Punk doesn’t hear this interview!

{The Brian Kendrick}
No Jeremy, I hope he does, he feeds off his ego and the fear that people have for him which he thinks is respect, although I do respect what he’s accomplished I refuse to pretend to fear him, I refuse to walk on egg shells just because he’s CM Punk, so like I said before, I hope he hears this, because although I’m the only one who’s going to say it, I’m not the only one who believes it to be true.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41700AM

{Jeremy Borash}
Whatever you say Brian, I just hope you know what you’re getting yourself into! Speaking of which, you do realize that the current X-Treme Title holder is The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry!

{The Brian Kendrick}
Yes, I do realize that Mark Henry is the X-Treme Title HOLDER.. do you realize that The Brian Kendrick is the X-Treme CHAMPION? I’m destined to win the X-Treme Title, I have no doubt in my mind that I will be able to overcome the odds and defeat The Worlds Strongest Man. The X-Treme Title was supposed to be a title for the truly worthy to fight for without limitations or discrimination, it was supposed to be a title sought after by only the most courageous men on the planet, but it’s definition has been molested and skewed by the powers of Mick Foley and his corporate suits, they have redefined it as a filler, as a title for the undeserving to get their wiggles out while the men who truly long for a title capable of the concept that The X-Treme Title is capable of to finally be won by one of them, by one of us, and for one of us to step up and create a positive change.. Well that man is me, that destiny it mine, I shall show the X-Treme’s Titles true colors once Mick Foley gives me the chance that I did more than enough to deserve. The X-Treme Title has the potential for the justifiable, for the worthy, for the underrated to shine, it should be a title fought upon by the pawns who are loyal to their king regardless of the thorn of lies that he calls his crown, the title should be sought after by the men who’s voices are stifled by a fear of the reaction towards their true feelings and opinions by the higher ups, by the pathetic excuses of “good examples”. I may not be the leader of The Resistance but I AM The Resistance against Mick Foley’s cloud of injustice regarding the X-Treme Title, I shall lead by example next week when I defeat Mark Henry, that is if Mick Foley grants me the match that I have been preaching about for the past month.. the match that the fans all undeniably know I should be given, that deep down they all want me to have..

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41705AM

The crowd gives a mixed reaction which is mostly filled with boos

{Jeremy Borash}
Why is it that you were the one chosen to, uhm, create this change regarding the X-Treme Title?

{The Brian Kendrick}
It’s quiet simple really, not until one loses everything are they free to truly do anything, you see, I lost everything when Mick Foley fired me all those months ago, I lost my job, my World Heavyweight Title, but the one thing that Mick Foley tried and failed to take away from me was.. My voice and my opinions.. what Mick Foley did to me just made me stronger, through meditation I learned the ways of the mentors of the past, although I could not train in the ring I still became spiritually and mentally stronger, and when he became the General Manager of Breakdown it just made me more determined to find a way to return and seek vengeance upon the man who tried to ruin my life. But when I finally did returned I spent my first couple months watching and waiting in the shadows, I witnessed first hand all the injustice that surrounds the XWL and knew right then and there that it was my destiny to fix that which has is broken, to right that which is wrong, justify that which is unjust, and make truths of all the lies regarding the X-Treme Title.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41711AM

{Jeremy Borash}
What are your thoughts on The Hurricane? He was unable to defeat you at The Monster Bash, but don’t you think that all this attention on the X-Treme Title may distract you from your business with him?

{The Brian Kendrick}
While I’m busy fulfilling my destiny regarding the X-Treme Title, The Hurricane is just as busy playing super hero.. At November to Remember I challenged The Hurricane to a match, but not just any match, a match where if I win he’ll be forced to unmask, he’ll be forced to reveal to everyone the injustice filled man behind the mask of lies

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41717AM

{Jeremy Borash}
What would happen if he were to win?

{The Brian Kendrick}
Well Jeremy, I don’t know what he has decided yet, but it really doesn’t matter because he won’t be victorious… Now if you’ll excuse me I have somewhere to be..

{Jeremy Borash}
Oh, okay. Thank you for the interview Brian, good luck on your quest for the X-Treme Title!

The Brian Kendrick puts his hood up and begins to walk away, but at the last second turns back around to say one last thing

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41738AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I’m aware that God is talking through me, not talking at me or talking to me, I assure you that my words are true, for I’m justice’s physical form speaking to you. There will soon be a time when The Resistance creates a title wave of change, thank you for your time.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Screenshot2011-11-10at41723AM

The Brian Kendrick quickly leaves as we fade to a video package for Bryan Danielson

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 am

Let The Haters Hate
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 pm

As the camera fades out from our previous segment we go to the back where Josh is shown with Batista

Josh Matthews
Hello folks please welcome my guest at this time, the animal…Batista!

A cheers from the fans is heard as the camera zooms out to show Batista stood by

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_Part2_avi_001516560

Josh Matthews
Now Batista first things first I’d like to get your opinion on what we just saw from Christian by pretty much assaulting Mark Henry who was his problem solver…

Batista
Well Josh I’ve gotta admit I’m a little surprised by it all, I mean it was only last week me and Randy were playing games with the two of them so I’d have though he’d would have wanted Henry around for his own personal protection. Now I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who knew them two wouldn’t last they never do in this business but I had my money on Henry being the one to put Christian in his place and not the other way around, now Henry is a big guy and I mean Christian isn’t so I’m surprised he did what he did, it shows he actually does have a pair to try attack a guy like that. Now this kinda puts me in an awkward position but now that Mark seems to be out of the picture I’m not going to keep being involved in business that’s not mine. Now I know Randy and he can easily take out Christian so now that Randy isn’t under threat of a two on one assault, as much as I hate Christian I think both men should fight it out without me.

Josh Matthews
Well that’s quite a decision there Dave, but if you stand back what are we going to see now from Batista?

Batista
Well I’m not too sure now cause I have Randy’s back, he knows that and I mean if Christian gets another bitch to replace Mark well you know I’ll be the first one out to help Randy. But also I hear there is a new little group over here what is it called The Resistance? Tyson Kidd, Brian Kendrick, Chris Hero, Cody Rhodes and Layla. That’s all of them right? Now I don’t know if its just me but Tyson, Brian and Chris are just superstars who haven’t even gotten in the spotlight yet. They are just looking for an excuse to try and get to the top and they think taking it out on Mick is the right way which it’s not. Now one thing I know is Mick can take a hell of a lot of punishment and he’s one man I wouldn’t like to get on the wrong side off. Now Cody and Layla, yeah they’ve had issues with Mick in the past so I can see there side but didn’t Cody just get fired from this company? He knew what was happening if he left and he’s back on Breakdown within a week? Seriously the man isn’t even an employee and I mean he really just needs to go home and open up a beauty salon or something. But what I’m trying to say is Mick, if you need a hand in all of this, you have my number dude just give me a call and you know I’ll help you out.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_Part2_avi_001512360

Josh Matthews
Now erm one last thing about tonight and your opponent The Rock, now you guys do have quite a history together, what are your feelings on the match tonight?

Batista
That’s an interesting question Josh, now I’m not too sure what Rock has been doing lately maybe it’s just his time of the month who knows but ever since CM Punk proved he was better than him something he’d being stating for months Rock just couldn’t handle it and now he’s taking out his problems on John Cena, did you catch Redemption last week, he cheated John out of a win and tonight I am going to make sure I snap him out of this by Batista bombing him to the ground.

Josh Matthews
Well Dave just before yo-….

Josh stops talking as both him and Batista look across to the left to see Christian coming into view of the camera with a cocky smirk on his face

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 2hhbg

{Christian}

It's good to know that you got plans for the future, Dave, but you forgot about one man. Me! You cost me MY Championship last week. That night was supossed to be MY night, you hear me! I was gonna walk out the new Intercontinental Champion if it wasn't for you and your "friend" Randy Orton. You might have your plans, getting beaten by the Rock tonight and then sometime cash in that briefcase to get your ass kicked by the Champion, but also for tonight I set up another special episode of the Peep Show and who's my guest? It's you, Dave! I want you in MY ring and explain to MY peeps why you cost me the Intercontinental Title and the dreams of many of my peeps.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 MaDCH

{Christian}

I guess I'll see you later on, Dave. You will pay for what you did to me. What I did to Mark Henry earlier on is nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to you and Randy Orton.

Batista
Christian, I have opted to stay out of this because this whole thing was yours and Randys business but if you want to try fight me then go right ahead I got no problem about that, but let's settle it in the ring. Now you've never beaten me Christian and if I recall the last few times me and you have been in the same ring you have been running away up that ramp into the back. Now look Christian I am certainly not going to be backing down so tonight, i'll see you in that ring and let's just see what surprises you have in store. Now as for last week mine and Randy's plan worked to perfection, we had everyone including yourself thinking me and him hated each other and then we wanted to give you a false bit of confidence but me and Randy, we were just laughing at how cocky you seemed and we couldn't wait till the main event to shut you up and ya' know what you're right. Maybe we did cost you your title match but what exactly do you plan on doing about it?

Batista takes a step closer to Christian as he takes one pace back

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 XXMNc

{Christian}
Trust me, Batista, I know exactly what I am doing and I will do something about your actions. I don't fear you, Batista, but you should fear me. I've just been informed that Mark Henry is in the hospital, right now, who expected that? Who knows if he will ever return? Who knows if you will ever return after I'm done with you, but I don't plan on fighting you or anybody else in the future. Tonight I will just see you on my show and reveal the true face of Batista.

*Christian stares at Batista for a moment and then slowly leaves the camera view, as the camera slowly fades into a commercial break*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm

*Breakdown returns from a short commercial break and we are taken backstage where we see The Bella Twins preparing for an interview.*

[[Interviewer]]
So Girls...

*Brie interrupts him from continuing*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_com_Video_-_Reactions_To_Miz___RTruth_mp40403

[[Brie]]
Excuse Me! Girls? We are Brie and Nikki Bella, the two Beautiful Twins. Not Girls. Now next time address us right, or else! Now you may continue.

[[Interviewer]]
... I'm sorry Brie and Nikki. Now as I was about to say, what do you two think of being in XWL so far?

[[Brie]]
Well we both love it. If we didn't then its obvious we wouldn't have come here. We knew it wouldn't be easy becoming the top divas. Did we expect to for everyone to like us? No. Do we care if people like us? Again No. They can keep on hating, because it only makes us try even harder. Isn't that right my dear sister?

[[Nikki]]
So right! These fans heard of us from our time in previous promotions, they all know what we're capable of, and they despise of for it! We're the only two talented people in this industry capable of doing what we do best.

[[Interviewer]]
And what's that?

*Nikki and Brie smile at each other for a moment before answering in unison.*

[[Brie and Nikki]]
Twin Magic!

[[Nikki]]
Last week we weren't able to demonstrate what makes us who we are, what makes us more than just another pretty face like the rest of the bland and boring divas in the XWL. But tonight both myself and Brie are in singles matches, that means that we will in fact be able to pull a little Twin Magic. We're both more than capable of defeating Rosita and Tara on our own, but we still will be in each others corners tonight, and although it may not be necessary to pull some Twin Magic we might just still do it just to prove to all the other Divas in the locker room what we're bringing to the table, just to prove to Lay-Cool and The Chickbusters what a real tag team is capable of!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_com_Video_-_Reactions_To_Miz___RTruth_mp40411

[[Interviewer]]
Well speaking of your matches tonight what are your thoughts on your opponents?

[[Brie]]
Have you seen our opponents? I have to go against the newcomer Rosita. I know nothing about her in ring skills, but I do know she is nothing but another Bueno para nada puta de México. I mean shes so small. I could just squash her like the little fly she is. Oh and what do you know Nikki!?!?! She also used to go by the name Divina Fly!!! Así que escucha que puta! No llores cuando golpeo el culo skanky de los suyos esta noche. ¿De acuerdo?

[[Nikki]]
Oh Brie, su muy gracioso, your too funny! Now I'll be honest, I don't know anything about my opponent. I mean who is she? Tara? She's probably just another unexciting diva like the rest of ladies in this division. I mean look at Jillian for example, she thinks that she's unique because she makes pathetic attempts to sing? That's not interesting, that's not what these fans are here for, she's not special like The Bella Twins, anyone can sing.

[[Brie]]
You're a great singer Nikki

[[Nikki]]
Aww thanks Brie, you are too. As a matter of fact I think I'll prove that I can sing just like Jillian, but better!

*Nikki clears her throat*

[[Nikki]]
This one's dedicated to Kaitlyn and AJ Lee...
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Whores.. Close your legs they are not doors!!!

*Brie begins to clap for Nikki as they laugh*

[[Brie]]
Oh Nikki, you are sooo hilarious.

*Interviewer cuts the Bellas off*

[[Interviewer]]
Um, Brie? Nikki? I hate to ruin your little fun, but can you tell me your thoughts on some of the divas?

[[Brie]]
Well I guess we could. Well Nikki already thrashed The Chickbusters. So now its time to talk about... um, lets see... Oh, how about the diva that's the current Miss MITB holder? I do like her attitude, but the rest of her I can't stand. That British accent makes her even more annoying. Shes always on her high horse. To be quite honest she still shouldn't have that damn briefcase that she got from that stick bitch Angelina Love. I think it would look better with us. Don't you agree Nikki? Oh, wait. Of course you do. Now Layla came into wrestling back in 2006 winning a divas search. She came in as a former dancer from the Miami Heat. I admit she has moves, but nothing compared to what we can dish out. So Layla you would be better off just handing us the briefcase and going back to doing what you do best. And that's dancing up and down the pole.

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_com_Video_-_Reactions_To_Miz___RTruth_mp40413

[[Interviewer]]
How about you Nikki? What are your thoughts on Layla?

[[Nikki]]
Oh I don't know, I agree with Nikki, but... to be honest Layla kind of scares me!

[[Interviewer]]
I don't blame you, she's been through some pretty impressive matches in the past!

[[Nikki]]
She won the first ever Divas Stretcher Match AND Hell in a Cell Match!

[[Interviewer]]
Those are both good reasons to fear Layla!

[[Nikki]]
Oh, no, no, no. That's not why I'm scared to face Layla! Pshh, have you seen all that make-up she wears to cover her flaw covered face! I'm afraid that all that damn mascara will ruin my ring attire! I was watching Redemption earlier and saw Rey Mysterio refer to his mask as a mascara, which is Spanish for mask of course. Well, if I was Layla I'd stop putting on all that mascara and just put on a actual mask instead! She may claim to be flawless, but under that cake of cover up, she's just as flawed as all the ugly people in the audience tonight! But myself and Brie? We don't need mountains of make-up like Layla, we don't need fake boobs like Velvet, or a fake gold tooth like Maryse.. or maybe that's just a rumor, but like I was saying, the Bella Twins are all natural! And that's why we're naturally flawless, naturally sexy, and naturally beautiful!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_com_Video_-_Reactions_To_Miz___RTruth_mp40419

[[Brie]]
Nikki, lets not forget her partner in crime. That ugly duckling Michelle McCool. And you're certainly right about Velvet. She claims that she isn't a whore, but yet just look at her... And Maryse. Well I'm sure that Ted would know whether or not that gold tooth rumor is true!

[[Nikki]]
It must be, I mean who in their right mind would want to get with Ted DiBiase? His idea of a date is playing Monopoly in his basement or tailgating...

*The Bellas look at each other as they speak*

[[Brie and Nikki]]
Ewwwww!!!!

[[Brie]]
Well Nikki, what do you say we go get ready for your match?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_com_Video_-_Reactions_To_Miz___RTruth_mp40422

[[Nikki]]
Sounds good, and once my hand is raised in the air in victory then we can...

[[Brie and Nikki]]
LET THE HATERS HATE!

*The screen fades to a hype up video for the returning Rey Mysterio*

*We return to ringside once the video is done playing and we see Tara in the ring awaiting her opponent. The Bella Twins theme hits bringing about a sea of boos from the thousands in attendance*

*The Bellas enter past the curtain wearing identical attires*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0022

{JR}
Well the Bellas sure proved that they know how to run their mouths!

*Nikki holds out her arms while she glares at Tara with a look of disgust, Brie looks on with a smirk*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0026

{King}
Well last week they didn't prove much in the ring when The Chickbusters made quick work of them!

*The Bellas perform their signature taunt on the stage as some members in the arena begin to whistle while most continue to boo.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0031

{JR}
Well tonight the numbers are in The Bellas Favor now that Brie is accompanying Nikki to the ring.

*Nikki begins to mock Tara as Brie laughs along with her. The camera then cuts to the ring where Tara is pacing the ring furiously*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0036

{King}
Nikki's opponent is just as new as she is to the XWL. This could very well prove to be a make it or break it match for these two!

*The Bellas continue to ignore the boos as they finally being to make their way down to the ring arm in arm*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0043

{JR}
That's right King, whoever wins here could prove to Vickie Guerrero that they have what it takes to make it in this industry.

*They enter the ring in their usual fashion and Brie takes a step towards Tara but is held back by Nikki*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0093

{King}
At the same time whoever loses this match may never get their foot in the door of success!

*Brie exits the ring and awaits on the apron as Nikki stares down her opponent*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0109

{JR}
This should be an interesting match to say the least!

*Nikki begins to shout at her opponent and Tara charges at Nikki causing her to quickly flee back to the corner where her sister is looking on.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0128

{King}
Ha! Looks like Nikki didn't expect that out of Tara!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0136

*The Bellas point at Tara telling warning her to stay put. Nikki finally steps back into the middle of the ring and the match begins... The two lock up and Tara is able to gain the quick advantage, she keeps it until Nikki is able to floor her with a running snapmare! Nikki keeps control of the match until Tara is able to roll out of the way of her diving senton! Tara has control as we go to a short commercial break, ending with a hype up video for The Animal.. Batista!*

*We come back and Nikki Bella has Tara in a submission maneuver. Tara is able to reach the ropes and the ref begins to count for Nikki to let go of the move..1..2..3..4.. Finally Nikki lets go as the crowd boos. The ref turns his back on Tara to yell at Nikki for waiting for the 4 count. Brie takes the opportunity to pull Tara out of the ring and throw her into the wall!!!*

{King}
Turn around Ref!!!

*The ref is finally done with Nikki and turns around, not noticing what just happened. Brie watches on with a devilish grin as Nikki slides out of the ring throws Tara down by her hair. The ref begins to count as they continue to do battle outside of the ring. At the count of five, Nikki throws Tara into the ring and slides in after her. She waits for Tara to get up before kicking her in the gut and attempting to hit her with the BellaBuster, but Tara is able to revere it and knocks Nikki down with a clothesline! Tara looks frustrated as she grabs Nikki by the hair throws her into the ropes! Nikki is able to brace herself against the ropes but Tara retorts with a huge clothesline sending Nikki out of the ring and onto the floor!! Tara tries to exit the ring but the ref stops her, telling her to keep the fight inside the ring. While the ref's back is turned Brie helps Nikki to her feet. They look at eachother and smile before Brie enters the ring as Nikki stands on the outside holding her bruised up ribs and shaking off the cobwebs. Back in the ring Tara, who saw the Bellas switch, is arguing with the ref trying to explain what just happened! Brie realizes that Tara has her back turned and takes the opportunity to roll Tara up!!! As much as Tara struggles she is unable to kick out of the fresh Bella!!!.1..2..3.

{JR}
What!! No!! Couldn't the ref see that that was Brie and not Nikki!!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Normal_WWE_Thursday_Night_Superstars_10_27_2011_720p_HDTV_x264_Divas_Tag_Team_Match_mkv0782

*Brie quickly slides out of the ring and hugs Nikki as their theme plays. Back in the ring Tara is furious as she continues tries to explain what just happened to the ref, but she finally gives up the cause and resorts to pacing the ring glaring out at the Bellas who are giving her the "loser" taunt as we go to a hype up video for Randy Orton*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

*As Breakdown returns from a commercial, Mean Gene Okerlund is stood by in the interview area*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 11-2

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Breakdown! And I'm being joined at this time by the beautiful manager of Macho Man Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth!

*As Gene introduces her, Miss Elizabeth walks into the camera shot, standing next to Okerlund, as the crowd cheer for her*

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]It's great to have you Elizabeth, how have you been?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 13-2

[[[Miss Elizabeth: ]]]I've been good, it's always good to be in Colorado.

*As Elizabeth answers Gene's question, Gene seemingly gets lost in the moment, until after a few seconds of silence he snaps out of it, before conversing with Elizabeth*

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]Indeed it is, and there are some magnificent sights here, and I'm sure you had fun taking a look around.

[[[Miss Elizabeth: ]]]I had a lot of fun, there's always a lot of do here, the people are so friendly here. And earlier I went to Fort Carson to see the troops.

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]What a great thing to do, I'm sure the troops were more then happy to see you.

*Elizabeth smiles awkwardly, knowing what Mean Gene was thinking, before she answers*

[[[Miss Elizabeth: ]]]Yeah, it was an honor to meet them, after all they've done for our country, and I'm sure Randy would of liked to of been there too.

*As Elizabeth brings up Macho's name, Gene's expression on his face changes as if he just got shot, as the interview is brought back of course*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 12-1

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]Ofcourse, Macho Man unfortunately isn't here tonight because he's been sent around the country to promote the XWL's third anniversary. Where exactly has he gone?

[[[Miss Elizabeth: ]]]Well he's been all over, SNL, Mad TV, Letterman and we have coverage of it all, starting off with his appearance of Conan with Conan O'Brien.

[[[Gene Okerlund: ]]]Well there you have it, Macho Man Randy Savage on Conan O'Brien, let's take a look!

*As Gene Okerlund finishes talking, the camera fades to black, as the Conan O'Brien theme begins playing then after a second the camera fades back in with footage from the Conan show as the audience applaud, with Conan sat behind the desk on his set, next to Andy Ritcher sat on a sofa to the stage left*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 6-1

*As the audience continue to clap, Conan has to shout to be picked up from the cameras*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]WOOOOHOO!

*As the audiences applause slowly ends, Conan waits for a chance to be able to speak normally*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Alright Ladies and Gentlemen my next guest is the spokesman for Slim Jim and is currently in the X-Treme Wrestling League who are gearing up to celebrate their third anniversary as wrestling’s most prominent federation. And if you tune into Breakdown each week then you'll know he's clinically insane.

*The audience laugh for a few seconds, and Conan stares into the camera*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]I'm not kidding. Please welcome, Macho Man Randy Savage!

*The crowd begin to applaud again, as Macho's wrestling theme begins to play throughout the set*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 7-1

*As Macho Man's theme hits, Savage walks out from behind the curtains, pointing over the Conan and Andy then over to the crowd as he walks towards them, as he flexes his arms for the crowd*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 1-1

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]AHA, SHIVVERS UP AND DOWN MY SPINE, LOOSEY GOOSEY, BUT STILL HANGING TOUGH, OH YEAH!

*The crowd applaud again, and gets a few laughs as Macho looks around the audience for the laughter, then he smiles widely, sticking his tongue out to the camera, before speaking again*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Macho on Conan, turn up the volume, and set your DVR's, not gonna want to miss this!

*Macho then slowly makes his way over to the guest sofa sitting down, as his theme fades out, with the audience still clapping for him*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 9-1

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Wow, where do I start?

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]You know Conan I don't really know, thought you had notes or a teleprompter or something. But I guess you spent your money on your hair and Andy here.

*As the camera remains on Savage, Andy Ritcher butts in*

[[[Andy Richter: ]]]And I didn't come cheap, either.

*As Andy gets a small laugh from the crowd, Macho goes back to speaking*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Just kidding of course, love the show, and I'm loving it now more then ever, yeah.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Well it's true. But I'm guessing you spent all your wages on that outfit, that's definitely something.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]YES, it is. Custom made one of a kind. Just look at all these colors, blues, yellow, black, orange. It's got a bit of everything, have you ever seen anything so good?

*Randy stands up and raises one for his arms in the air twirling his hand around, just like he does before he goes for his patented Macho Elbow, then sits down again*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]It's definitely unique...

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 15-1

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]I know what you're thinking and you want one for yourself.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]You know, I don't think it would suit me.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Well you're probably right there, everybody wants to be the Macho Man, but nobody but me can be. Often imitated, never replicated, Macho Man Randy Savage, the best of the best, and that's why they chose me to be here, and not anybody else, yeah.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]So do you wear that when you go shopping?

*Macho Man laughs before responding to Conan*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Aha, you're a funny funny man, Coco, yeah, Macho is too hot to handle and too cold to hold, doesn't matter what I wear, because I make it work, and that cannot be denied.

*The crowd cheer for Randy Savage once again*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]And it's a pleasure to have you here. Now obviously you've been wrestling since you debuted in 1973, as a second generation superstar, so they've been around wrestling for almost your entire life. How different is it now in the X-Treme Wrestling League from when you first debuted in wrestling?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 5-1

*Macho thinks to himself for a few seconds before he answers Conan's question*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]It's changed a lot you know, just like the world's changed, back then in the terroritorial days it was real real hard to make a name for yourself. Then it all changed, and who was the face of all of that? The Macho Man Randy Savage, of course YEAH! And The Macho Man and Liz rode that wave of Macho Madness straight to the top. STRAIGHT OT THE TOP!

*The crowd respond to Macho's catchphrase with a big cheer*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Then after I left WCW in 2000, I took a hiatus from the business, got my groove back, got into shape, and now I'm looking better then ever. Everybody said Hulkamania was immortal but clearly that is not the case, because Macho Madness is the immortal force in wrestling, and that is the truth.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]You really are looking great for 58. What's your secret?

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]My secret? There really is no secret to the Macho Man, all you have to do embrace Macho Madness and you'll look as good Mr Joe Perfect, the Tower of Power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey, sky is the limit AND space is the place!

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 8-1

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Is that so?

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]It is so, YEAH! I AM The Macho Man Randy Savage, and I cannot tell a lie, and this is no exception.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]I'm going to have to stop you right there. We do actually have a short clip of you in action, performing what your finishing maneuver, which you call the Macho Elbow. What exactly is that?

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]What is the Macho Elbow? That's a very good question, and I've got a very good answer for you. The Macho Elbow is the most devastating move in professional wrestling past, present and future, and that's all there is too it, It might look like nothing more then a top rope elbow drop, but I assure you that it is much much more then that, I could show it to you, if Andy lies down on the floor there, and I use this desk as the turnbuckle it could work. Who wants to see Macho perform the Elbow?

*The crowd cheer for Macho Man*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]No, I don't think that would work.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Ahhh, gonna have to put the beat down on him first, got your message loud and clear.

*Macho stands up and goes to grab Andy Ritcher, before tries to stop him*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]No, no. Not that. We have a clip, that will do just fine.

*As Savage replies he turns to Andy Ritcher*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Gotta love technology, don't you Andy?

*As the camera switches to Andy Ritcher he nervously responds to Savage*

[[[Andy Richter: ]]]Now more then ever.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]It's a good job too, could of done some serious damage, and was willing to do it for the benefit for the show! But since we have a clip of it, what would be the point. YEAH! Roll the footage!

*As Randy finishes speaking the cameras switch to a clip of Macho Man performing his finishing move The Macho Elbow*

*As the clip ends the camera is focused on Conan as the crowd applaud the video*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]What a maneuver!

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]That's what my old boss would say, ANNND I've got to agree with you, that's why I use it, but there's a lot more where that came from, not just a one trick pony, YEAH!

*The crowd applaud Randy as he puts emphasise on the end of his sentence*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 10

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]But surely that hurts you too, diving off the ropes like that.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]That's very observant of you to notice that, and it does indeed hurt the Macho Man, but luckily it hurts my opponents a lot more then it does me, because I’m landing on them. PLUS I'm tougher then my opponents so I can handle the pain, and they cannot. And that's why I'm going straight to the top of the X-Treme Wrestling League.

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Speaking of the X-Treme Wrestling League, it's just days away from the three day anniversary, the annual Slammy awards are well underway, it must be an exciting time to be with the company.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]OH YEAH! Macho is always excited, even more so since I joined the XWL, and the fans are excited too, and rightfully so, because Macho Man and Elizabeth along with all the Macho Maniacs out there, HAVE A RIGHT TO BE EXCITED, BECAUSE this is the year of the Macho Man, and that cannot be denied. YEAH!

*The crowd give a small applause for Macho*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]It's easy to see why your fans love you, your a very scary man, and I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

*Macho quickly points at Conan who jumps back*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]No you should not. Aha, scared you a little there didn't I?

*The crowd laugh at Macho scaring Conan*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Yeah, you got me there. But one man who's got on your bad side recently is the man who defeated you last week...

*Macho quickly interrupts Conan*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 14-1

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]I'm warning you Conan, don't go there.

*Pausing for a second, thinking things through before continuing to speak*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Believe me, I don't want to, but that man is Alex Shelley.

*As Conan brings up Shelley’s name, Macho jumps up off his seat pointing directly at Conan who tries to back away still in his seat*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Alex Shelley. Where do I start with Alex Shelley. People may think he has my number, but the fact is he's a lucky, lucky Shelley, caught the Macho Man on an off day, and that does not happen very often, almost never. And on any other day the result would on been a landslide with the Macho Man being made the winner. He might be from the Motor City, but the Macho Man is from where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, take me down to the Paradise city. And Macho has the prettiest girl of them all in Miss Elizabeth, and you have to agree with me there.

*As Macho finishes speaking he sits back down, as Conan returns to his original position*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Elizabeth is quite the attractive lady...

*Macho quickly cuts Conan off with his voice raised*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]DON'T YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD CONAN. Making an advance of my main lady is unacceptable, I won't stand for it with Mean Gene, and I won't stand for it with you. And not you either Andy, yeah, keep your hands to yourself, because the Macho Lady is spoken for. DIG IT!

*As Macho finishes speaking, Conan quickly apologises to Savage*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 9-1

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Sorry about that Randy, it won't happen again.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]It's A OK, honest mistake and I don't blame you for thinking it.

*As Macho accepts his apology, Conan adjusts his suit and shakes his hair as he stares blankly into the camera*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Well let's just move on. In two weeks time XWL in will presenting it's next pay-per-view November to Remember, and you haven't been a main feature on a pay-per-view since debuting in the company, is that going to change this time?

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]WEEELLLLLL I can't make any promises, but I aim to please the masses and kick some asses, but will I be the main attraction? I do not know, but will I be there in some capacity, I guarantee I will be, and I will make that capacity the best capacity that I possibly can, BECAUSE I am the Macho Man Randy Savage, and she is Miss Elizabeth, and nobody else is, and that is that.

*The crowd let out a loud cheer for Macho Man, as Conan has to wait for the audience to die down before he can respond*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]I don't really know what to say to that.

*Macho pauses for a second before he replies*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]It's OK, don't know what to say most of the time either, and when I do not many people understand me.

*The crowd laugh a little bit at Macho Man*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]I'm glad it's not just me.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Not even close, just speak your mind and hope it makes sense. And if not then just roll with it, just like the Macho Man does.

*Conan turns and stares into the camera for a second or two, before turning back to Randy Savage*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Pffft...do you have any words for your fans out there?

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 3-1

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]I have many words to say, but just these ones in particular. Make sure you check out the XWL, and the Macho Man personally guarantees that it will give you bang for your buck, especially if the Macho Man is on the card, but Redemptions not too shabby either, and to all you Macho Maniacs out there I will be back in action this week, so make sure you tune in, and I will give you a show, and come out with the W. And then to Alex Shelley, if you think you bestest the Macho Man you're surely mistaken, because if we face again one man will win and the other will lose, and I will be the man who will win. Yeah, Dig it!

*Randy stands up and showboats a little for the crowd, as they applaud for a few seconds before he sits back down*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Well then, I think that's all we have time for. Macho Man it's been a pleasure, please come back anytime.

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]Thank you, the pleasures been all mine, maybe I'll come back next week, make it a regular appearance.

*As Randy makes the offer Conan looks a little nervous, as he replies to Macho*

[[[Conan O'Brien: ]]]Aha, maybe not that soon, but I like the enthusiasm.

*As Conan finishes speaking Macho quickly replies enthusiastically*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]OK THEN not next week, but I will be popping by again soon.

*Macho nods to himself, as the crowd applaud him*

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]The Macho Man is leaving the building! Conan, Andy I'll see you in the Green Room.

*As Macho's theme begins to play again, the audience, Andy and Conan applaud, as Savage stands up to make his exit, but before he does so he shakes Andy Ritchers and Conan O’Brien’s hands, then poses for the crowd on the stage*

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 2-1

[[[Randy Savage: ]]]You have been watching Conan on TBS, with the Macho Man Randy Savage, and we'll be back after these commercial messages. OOHHHHH YEAHHH!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 11/6/2011 - 11/13/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next