Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour   XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:19 am

Fading in from black, we are brought into a shot with Michael Cole sitting in the center of the camera's view.

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour F5tHW4d

[MICHAEL COLE]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Michael Cole and allow me to welcome you to an exclusive interview for XWL.com! Joining me at this time is the advocate for the former XWL World Heavyweight Champion and the proclaimed Beast Incarnate, please welcome my guest at this time, Paul Heyman.

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour VnZEKab

[MICHAEL COLE]
Now Paul, during the hiatus we've seen a couple of XWL's finest superstars go on this 'world tour' of sorts. Competing in companies such as New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring of Honor and Pro-Wrestling Guerrilla during their down time. Is there any chance we will be seeing Brock Lesnar join them at all?

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour Gd32CvY

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Not a chance, Michael.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Well, perhaps we can get a word on something more specific. Do you have anything to say in regards to AJ Styles going to Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling and capturing both of their World Championships?

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Nope. Nothing at all, Michael.

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour YEmJu2X

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I didn't come here to have a laugh, Michael Cole. I didn't come here to talk about unimportant things. I came here because I wanted to talk serious business with you. Do you really think my Client and I care about AJ Styles capturing the IWGP Heavyweight Championship and the Ring of Honor World Championship? Do you really think we consider that at all important to us? No, Michael. We don't. We could care less about what championships that AJ Styles wins outside of this company because to my Client, the Beast Incarnate, the only championship that matters is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. The very same championship that he lost despite never being pinned or submitted.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Well, you have to admit that it's an incredible feat for him to take the chance, go out there and face so-

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour IApHesW

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I don't have to admit anything, Michael. What he is doing isn't at all impressive. It's a show of true colors. He's showing how little he truly cares about this company and it's championship. He won the championship from my Client and proceeded to let it once again fall into the hands of Matt Sydal. What does he do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! He runs off to Japan and all these other places claiming to be a champion who doesn't even care about his championship. He's a fake. He's a fraud. He doesn't deserve to be champion. He doesn't deserve any of the fame and recognition that he's getting. You know what would really be impressive, Michael Cole? If our World Heavyweight Champion went out, found Matt Sydal and proceeded to take back his championship whether it be through stealing it back or forcefully taking it back. That would be impressive, Michael.

[MICHAEL COLE]
While yes, I do agree with you to extent, I do not wish to take away from anything else he has done. I respect the man and have quite frankly enjoyed his past couple of matches against the likes of Adam Cole and Okada. Championship or not, he's a fighting champion and has fought against some of the best this world has to offer.

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour Kml8IEi

[PAUL HEYMAN]
But he has still yet to pin or submit THE best this world has to offer in Brock Lesnar. He has not truly beaten Brock Lesnar. It doesn't matter who he beats because in the end, he has still not yet beat THE best on this planet. He has yet to pin or submit the conqueror. Until he beats my Client, AJ Styles has proven nothing. All he's proven is that he can runaway with his tail between his legs and beat nobodies who couldn't even make it in the big leagues. And you want to call AJ Styles a fighting champion? If AJ Styles was really a fighting champion? He would be fighting tooth and nail in order to find the man who stole his championship from him. He would be going to great lengths to find Matt Sydal and his Heavyweight Championship... except he's not. Instead, he's winning meaningless championship after meaningless championship. It makes you wonder if AJ Styles even knows how to be a true fighting champion anymore.

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour A8e8JpS

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And if he's truly a "fighting" champion? Then I say bring it. Bring those championships to a fight and let my Beast take them from you. He doesn't really want the championships, trust me. Brock Lesnar would just leave the companies without a champion if he got a hold of those belts because my Client knows his worth and only XWL is able to pay him the money that he feels he deserves. My Client just wants to see AJ Styles once again lose for his own personal satisfaction... That is unless he loses them before Brock Lesnar has a chance to take them because we all know how the AJ Styles story ends anyways. It always ends in defeat. It always ends with AJ Styles losing.

Not even giving Michael Cole a chance to reply, Heyman stands to his feet and could be heard saying 'this interview is over' to the other man. Once he's left the frame, once again does the screen fade to a pitch black.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Heyman address Styles' World Tour
Page 1 of 1