Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles   XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 am

The XWL.com exclusive graphic flashes across the screen before a pre-recorded video starts to play. We are brought into an airport with 'The Alpha' Chris Jericho sitting down with random people walking behind him.

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles 0MoXmAB

CHRIS JERICHO
"Here I am back in the Boise Airport for the second time today. Let me get comfortable before I go any further. I've got a story to tell you guys and you're not going to want to miss this."

Jericho laughs to himself and adjusts the way he sat a little.

"I was in a good mood today. I woke up and I took a trip to the gym. I got a nice workout in and I was feeling good about myself. I was ready to go about my business. I was ready to show up on Anarchy, celebrate my win with all of my Jerichoholics in Boise and remind everyone why I am the Alpha of this business. This is where things get interesting. So, after I park my car and I grab my belongings, I approach the security officer guarding the door. I tell him my name, though the stupid idiot should know who I am, and according to our General Manager, he was told to not let me in and to pass on a message. Layla said that after my actions last week and because I intentionally laid my hands on one of her officials, I was given the night off... but that's the nice way of putting it. I know what she really did. She suspended me! Isn't that great!? Suspended! And so I bring my sunglasses down the bridge of my nose a little because here I am thinking this idiot is trying to joke around with but nope! He was being serious. I wasn't allowed in the arena. I now have the night off."

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles Ud6ntxg

"I was a little heated. I still am... but it's whatever! I have better things to do than to worry about Layla and her stupid decisions. I'm a multi-talented entertainer who doesn't have to rely on Layla and the paycheck that she is giving me. I have a popular band that is bringing me in more cash than you could imagine. I have a successful podcast that wrestlers are begging to be a part of. I can find something to do and I can forget everything I had planned tonight. AJ Styles and the rest of his Bullshit Club buddies can have the night off from having to worry about The Alpha of this business coming for them... but next week, that's going to be a whole different story. I am going to finish what I started. I am going to put an end to AJ Styles and then I'm coming for you, Finn, because I accept your challenge. I'll see you at Emergence and I'm not afraid of some paint. Bring your demons! I'll bring my resume and we will see who is the better man when I expose you like I did your leader when the match had to end by forfeit."

Jericho leans forward as a scowl came to his face. His words came out slower and his tone became more serious.

"I learned my lesson. No longer will I lay my hands on an official so, therefore, there is no need to worry... but ask yourself this... has AJ Styles learned his lesson? I guess we'll find out."

The feed cuts off and the videoclip comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles   XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 am

Time for the Club to put Chris down. Again.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Chris Jericho addresses the aftermath of his match with AJ Styles
Page 1 of 1