Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return   XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return KCGls6V

[Interviewer]
Paul, I'm from XWL.com...Can I just get your opinions on what happened last week?

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return RBtu9pd
[Paul Heyman]
You want me to comment on what happened to by client Curtis Axel? Why was Triple H even allowed in the building last week? He should have been sat at home with Stephanie and his Daughters watching my client defeat Carlito, because that's what would've happened.. but my client got robbed of a chance at victory by Triple H. Triple H once again trying to hog the spotlight, not realising his time is up. At Digital Decision, Curtis Axel gave Triple H a chance to give up, he gave him a chance to retire and stay home and become a family man. But Triple H is too stupid to take that chance, he decided to once again come crawling back to XWL. Time and Time again Triple H ends up on the shelf, that's his body telling him to quit.

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return F7br6um
[Paul Heyman]
But if Triple H can't see it himself, my client will beat it into him. Triple H got  lucky last week, the fact that me and my client left Triple H to have his moment was lucky for Triple H. If I let Axel get back in that ring Triple H would've once again been laid in a hospital bed. This a warning to Triple H, so Hunter I hope you're watching... I hope you're sat in that tour bus... Which my ideas paid for by the way, you're welcome.  I hope you're watching this on the XWL App or whatever the hell people watch this on... and I hope you take note. Nobody is going to stop my client reaching his goals, the goals that I set out for him...  but now that first goal is to dethrone the so called "King of The Kings".

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return QsXLzJ7
[Paul Heyman]
Watch closely tonight, Hunter because my client is going to make an example out of Chris Sabin. You've already found out first hand what Curtis Axel is capable of when he left you out cold. But tonight, in Curtis Axel's first real match  under my leadership he will show everybody why been a Paul Heyman guy is the best thing that could happen to your career.

With that said, Paul Heyman walks away from the camera

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive : Paul Heyman speaks out on Triple H's return
Page 1 of 1