Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!   XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:46 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! 1adr0_zpsc57f11bg

He had done it, he had done what so many others thought was impossible, he had retained the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. This was a massive hurdle for him to overcome and he did it and he retained. The reaction for him keeping the number one championship in all of XWL, it was not pleasant, it was not mixed, the fans booed him and he expected that. There are people out there that love him, but there are even more people out there that hate him and that is just the nature of the business. The cameras catch him as he is deep in thought, sitting backstage, alone holding tightly onto his championship, just staring at it as he then notices the cameras on him, knowing that they are here to see if he has anything to say.

Roman Reigns
(
World Heavyweight Champion)
"There were a lot of people out there tonight that are not happy with me and how things played out tonight. I heard them when I raised my championship high into the air. They were all saying they did not get their money's worth, saying that they paid to see me get taken to Suplex City. Sorry to disappoint you all, but there can only be one World Heavyweight Champion and the beast, clearly is not worthy. He is more used to picking on people weaker than him, like XWL referees, people who won't fight back against him."

The distain in Roman Reigns voice was loud and clear, he did not like the way Brock Lesnar has conducted himself as of late and you could tell with the little smirk on his face that he enjoyed the outcome of tonight's match.

Roman Reigns
(
"I am not someone who backs down from a bully. I am not someone who will bend the knee and cower. You come at me, you better expect a fight and it was clear Brock Lesnar was not expecting a fight. Every time he hit me, I just laughed in his face and hit him harder. Every time he Suplexed me, I got up and dropped him with a Superman Punch. The beast got into the ring tonight with the BIG DAWG and he could not handle what I was throwing his way and at the end, I made the beast my little bitch!"

He knew that comment would cost him down the line, but he wanted Brock Lesnar to know what he thought of him and he did not care what he would do about it. Roman Reigns would then lift his championship off his lap and throw it over his shoulder as he proudly looks down at it hanging there.

Roman Reigns
(
"You have no idea how hard I worked for this, no one does. Boo me, cheer me, do whatever you like, but no one can stand there and tell me I did not have to go through hell and back to win this. I had to start at the bottom and go through the entire XWL roster. I have to get my confidence knocked right out of me, getting tossed out of the tournament to really get me going. I have to earn my second chance and I did just that. I wanted a brother to remain a brother. A pack tried to tear us apart, a pack tried and a pack failed. It was not Kruger and his little followers that ruined my bound with my brother, it was this championship that did it. Dean picked it over me and I cannot blame him. I had wanted things to go down differently, but when it comes to the World Heavyweight Championship, family, blood, loyalty, it all means nothing. Dean choose his side and he choose wrong and now here I am."

He then stands up as he looks around himself as no one would come near him as he again runs his hand down his championship as he looks down into the camera placed before him.

Roman Reigns
(
"I am not the bad guy. I am not the good guy. I AM THE GUY! I busted my ass for god knows how long to reach the top and I don't care if you like me or hate me, I will retain this championship over and over and over again. Tonight I showed you all that I can step up, that I am not some paper champion, THE GUY is the real deal and as such I will continue to knock down challenger after challenger like they were dominos. My family has waited a very long time to have one of their own at the top and I will not be moving any time soon. This is not just a message to Brock Lesnar, it is a message to all of XWL, you are going to have to kill me to take this championship away from me. My battles these past few months have taught me one important thing, that it is truly one versus all and I welcome all of you to try and take this baby away from me. You can all try and you can all fail, believe that!"

He was not wasting any time at all and he was getting right to the point, anyone who dares come at him, they will be knocked back down, The Guy has finally arrived and he is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited by Zack on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!   XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Spoiliers man. Match aint posted yet lol
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!   XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:58 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Spoiliers man. Match aint posted yet lol

If you're referring to the Brock vs Roman title match, it was the main event and was posted 28 minutes ago...
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!   XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Oh was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!   XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Roman Reigns speaks out!
Page 1 of 1