Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising Empty
PostSubject: An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising   An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

*Breakdown’s supershow returns from a commercial break and a video from earlier today appears on screen. As the screen fades into view it’s none other than what appears to be an interview with returning Diva Michelle McCool. The camera man clears his throat before speaking*

Mitch
First of all, Michelle, I would like to thank you for agreeing to this interview with me right now. Secondly, I’m sure it’s no big deal to you but, after what went down last week I’m sure the fans have a lot of questions in their minds. So if you don’t mind I’ve got a few questions for you. Is that alright?

*Michelle smiles and shakes her head lightly before speaking*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising 005~16

Michelle
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see this coming. So, sure Hun, go ahead with what I’m assuming is going to be an obvious question. I’m more than happy to answer anything my fan’s are wanting to know.

*Mitch laughs lightly and clears his throat as he reads the first question to her*

Mitch
Well, to be quite honest Michelle, we’re all really only wondering one thing. Why return at Uprising, especially the way you did, and speak so seldom about what you had done leading up to your return?

*Michelle lightly laughs and clears her throat before speaking*

Michelle
Well, to be honest with you Hun, I’m not sure if I know what you’re talking about. I think it’s got something to do with why I hired Sean Vincent to attack MsChif? Am I right on that Hun?

*The cameraman nods his head at Michelle who sighs briefly before speaking again*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising 006~14

Michelle
Even though I already told y’all what happened last week at the pay-per-view during my return, I’m guessing that wasn’t enough of an explanation so, I’ll go ahead and let you in one why. First and foremost, y’all and everyone in the back knows how Michelle McCool used to be one of the most stuck up, stubborn and all around mean girls here right? Well as y’all know I’ve had a change of heart. So that begs the question why on earth did I hire him and why did I do so in an attempt to hurt MsChif instead of just taking matters into my own hands?

*Michelle pauses for a second before continuing to speak again*

Michelle
To be honest with you.. Mitch, I’ve grown tired of seeing this Division turn out how it has, and I just had to do something about it. I mean think about it Hun. This place used to thrive on hard work inside that ring to get what you wanted. NOT on underhanded tactics and doing things that would only in the end make you look bad. Now don’t get me wrong, I know y’all are thinking but wait Michelle didn’t y’all used to do the same exact thing and you’d be correct but, I think I’ve shown over these last several months one doesn’t have to go to levels that low to make an impact. So, I suppose when you look back on what happened, lets call it a momentary lapse in judgment. I was sick of seeing someone tear down the very division I used to be on top of. From outside the ring and well, to be quite honest if everyone else was too scared to confront her, then why not let someone who used to be known for doing the same thing handle the situation?

*Michelle goes to speak again but Mitch cuts her off and ask her another question.*

Mitch
Well now forgive me if I seem a little bit skeptical, but, Michelle isn’t that the wrong way to go about taking care of things like this and trying to as you put it “get this division back on track”?

*Michelle shakes her head and clears her throat before speaking a second time*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising 014~8

Michelle
See, Hun it’s questions like that, which is why I asked y’all if you’re paying attention. If you remember what happened at the pay-per-view I came out and admitted that I was the one who did it did I not? In that same instance though Hun, I also said that I wasn’t myself and that much like things right now, things got a little out of hand and I wasn’t thinking. Now am I in the wrong for wanting to give MsChif a taste of her own medicine? Maybe I am, maybe I’m not that’s up to y’all but, I will say this even though I wasn’t thinking a big part of me doesn’t regret what I did. Not for one second. Why? Because even though I’m not above anyone else.. Neither is MsChif, so what gives her the right to do the things she’s done without consequences, nothing and nobody.

*Mitch nods and clears his throat before he ask one final question*

Mitch
Word has it that MsChif has been looking for you since the ppv. That she’s not too happy with how things went down. What if anything do you have to say to her. Are you going to confront her? Or do you want her to come to you? Lastly, what if anything, do you hope she and possibly everyone else learns from whatever you’re trying to teach her?

*Michelle lightly laughs and clears her throat as she calmly answers Mitch’s last few questions*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising 015~8

Michelle
Lil MsChif is looking for me? Aw well to be completely honest, I’m not that hard to find Hun but, I’m sure y’all knew that. I’m not avoiding her at all by any means. I just think that, right now, she needs a little bit of time to cool down. She needs to understand that if she wants to make an impact it’s not all about attacking left and right. When someone can’t see you. That, if you want to make a statement, what better place than in that ring? Am I sorry that my temper got the best of me? Y’all bet I am. I’ve long forgotten the women I used to be. I may have a “vicious” side Hun, but, that’s only if I’m shoved. I ain’t afraid to shove back and y’all best believe that. As far as what I hope she learns? Like I said a moment ago I just want this division to go back to handling it all in the ring. It’s what y’all do inside the ring that matters. Not outside. So, MsChif if y’all really wanna talk, I’ll go ahead and talk with you but not this week. This week y’all need to calm down, take a deep breath, and think about what I’m saying. As maybe then y’all will understand that maybe, what I did, was done to help you and that that’s real talk.

*Mitch smiles and shakes Michelle’s hand as the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool Speaks Out About Her Actions At Uprising
Page 1 of 1