Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The Return.   XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:02 pm

XWL: Monster Bash. October 28th, 2012.

Quote :

From out of nowhere, Kana scores with a head kick to the champion, Layla, and climbs into the cover!

1...2...3!

[Michael Cole]
No! It can't be!

[King]
I can't believe it, Layla's reign is over!

[JR]
And we've got a new Divas Champion! The silent and mysterious Kana!

Three years later.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_720pHD_WWE_NXT_TakeOver_-_Respect_-_Dana_Brooke_vs_Asuka_28_Asuka_Debut_29_184
XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_720pHD_WWE_NXT_TakeOver_-_Respect_-_Dana_Brooke_vs_Asuka_28_Asuka_Debut_29_024
XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_WWE_NXT_2015_10_21_Asuka_vs_Billie_Kay_Full_Match_-_Video_Dailymotion_163

[Ring Announcer]
Soshite, kanojo no aite! Ōsaka, Nihon kara! Kono! Desu! Kanaaaaa!
And her opponent! From Osaka, Japan! This! Is! Kanaaaaa!

Highlights from Kana's career in independent promotions such as SMASH, Shimmer, and Reina Joshi Puroresu flash on the screen over and over. A head kick to former Divas Champion Madison Eagles, facing former XWL Diva Athena, teaming with hardcore women's wrestler LuFisto against the Canadian Ninjas and more.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_Dana_Brooke___Emma_vs_Peyton_Royce___Billie_Kay_-_Video_Dailymotion_236

[ASUKA]
3-Nen mae, tokutei no mondai wa, soreha saikō no haiboku, soreha chanpionda to natta nochi ekusutorīmuresuringurīgu o nokosu tame ni watashi o hikiokoshimashita.

Three years ago, certain issues caused me to leave Xtreme Wrestling League after becoming it's champion, defeating it's best.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_Dana_Brooke___Emma_vs_Peyton_Royce___Billie_Kay_-_Video_Dailymotion_243

[ASUKA]
Korera no saigo no 3-nenkan wa, watashi wa tsuitachi, watashi wa XWL no chanpion to shite modotte kuru koto o kitai shite iru resuringu no ringu de nan masutaringu, watashi no kōgei-hin o migaki, watashinojikan o tsuiyashite kimashita. Beirī-chan wa utahime no chanpion to shite yoku yatte iruga, sore wa watashi ga zutto mae ni motte iru hitsuyō ga arimasu yō ni watashi wa futatabi XWL o shihai suru tame no jikandesu.

These last three years, I have spent my time honing my craft, mastering what I do in that wrestling ring in hopes that one day I would return as XWL's champion. Bayley-chan has done well as the Diva's Champion, but it is time for me to once again dominate XWL as I should have long ago.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return. Normal_Dana_Brooke___Emma_vs_Peyton_Royce___Billie_Kay_-_Video_Dailymotion_244

[ASUKA]
Asuka...is....coming.

SOON.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The Return.
Page 1 of 1