Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive. Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive. Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince.   XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 pm

XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. HI571386445

Cameras cut to the outside of the La Quinta inn hotel in Bloomington Minnesota.  Night has fallen on the city.  There is a carved Jack O lantern of a familiar face on a ledge.  It is the wild grimace of the “Loose Cannon” Brian Pillman.

XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. Brian-pillman

The camera pans over slightly to reveal Brian Pillman Jr staring at one of the rooms above.  BPJ points to the room’s window.  In a solemn tone he begins to speak.

BPJ
October 5th, 1997...

He then slowly turns his face towards the camera, and continues to point at the room’s window.

BPJ
22 years ago. . . my father, a legend, passed on from this mortal coil.  In that very room. . .

BPJ pauses for a moment then continues.

BPJ
You know what they say about halloween night?  It’s the one time of the year when the veil between the world of the living and the dead falls off.  Why don’t we pay a spirit a visit.

BPJ runs off as the cameraman follows him.  The camera cuts to a room in the hotel where we see BPJ with one hand on the bed.

BPJ
This is where my father died. . .

Pillman Jr slowly walks over to the window as it has begun to downpour as thunder roars in the background.  He looks out the window and places his hand on the glass.

BPJ
I made a promise. . .  I intend to keep it.

BPJ then begins to sob.

BPJ
I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!  I KNOW YOU CAN!  I’VE LET YOU DOWN SINCE THAT KING OF THE RING!  BUT DADDY I’M GOING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!  THE PILLMAN LEGACY IS FAR FAR FROM OVER.  I KNOW. . .

BPJ’s sobbing intensifies.  He then pauses.

BPJ
I know you can hear me.  Yes. . .

BPJ turns toward the camera.  We see that familiar face of the long passed “Loose Cannon” on his visage.  The mad glint of his father now rests in his eyes.  As if he is a man possessed. Something we have never seen from Brian Pillman Jr before. BPJ then blinks and his face returns to the composure of the young blue chipper the XWL universe has come to known and love.

BPJ
I know. . . and I’m going to make you proud.

Brian Pillman Jr storms away.  The camera man begins to follow but then hears a strange creaking sound.  The camera man turns back to the window as the lights in the room begin to flicker on and off.  Then a single light bulb from the lamp on the nightstand explodes.

Cameraman
I think I just pissed my pants.

The cameraman runs away screaming for Brian as the XWL Halloween Exclusive comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive. Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince.   XWL.com Exclusive.  Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am

Oh shit, a new lunatic is here
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive. Halloween night and the return of the Promised Prince.
Page 1 of 1