Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:51 pm

That's right ladies and gentleman, during the 3 week hiatus that XWL will be taking, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles will be touring around the globe and wrestling some of the finest superstars that promotions outside of XWL has to offer.

AJ Styles is an XWL superstar first and foremost and is still under contract to the company, however, during the 3 week hiatus, he has been granted permission to take bookings outside of the company. Listed below is the confirmed dates that AJ Styles will be appearing at. More bookings WILL be added to this list over time, so be sure to check back frequently for all the latest updates on the AJ Styles World Tour!

The results to each match will be posted within this thread as they're completed, so be on the lookout!!!!

AJ Styles World Tour 2016

New Japan Pro Wrestling
AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Njpw-logo
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan
IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match
AJ Styles vs Kazuchika Okada[c]

Ring Of Honor Wrestling

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! ROH-Prowrestling-india
Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, New York
Ring Of Honor World Championship Match
AJ Styles vs Adam Cole[c]

Insane Championship Wrestling
AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! E414489107047f2d27d1efde6e30c14d
The Garage, Glasgow, Scotland
AJ Styles vs Lionheart

AJ Styles vs Jack Jester
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 am

"That's right ladies and gentleman, during the 3 week hiatus that XWL will be taking, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles will be touring around the globe"

*trying to get over the loss of his beloved title that he held for all of sixty - eighty minutes.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 4:15 pm

P.R Son wrote:
"That's right ladies and gentleman, during the 3 week hiatus that XWL will be taking, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles will be touring around the globe"

*trying to get over the loss of his beloved title that he held for all of sixty - eighty minutes.

Sydal may have STOLEN AJ's title BELT, but make no mistake about it, AJ Styles is still the Phenomenal XWL World Heavyweight Champion. And come the return of Anarchy, the golden ticket is about to find the hard way, that his golden ticket is NO LONGER VALID!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 4:25 pm

New Japan Pro Wrestling
AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Njpw-logo
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan
IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match
AJ Styles vs Kazuchika Okada[c]

The winner of the match, and NEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IWGP Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! HIm4AMc

AJ Styles now holds 2 of the top championships in the world of professional wrestling, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, and the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. Can AJ Styles make professional wrestling history by winning the ROH World Championship and becoming the holder of the top 3 championships in pro wrestling??? We're gonna find out, because the next stop on the AJ Styles World Tour 2016, is the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York, where AJ Styles will go one on one with the ROH World Champion Adam Cole with the title on the line!!!!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:29 pm

...AJ fucking killed that guy. And I don't mean "He dominated the match" Kind of way. I mean he literally landed on his neck with that Phenomenal Forearm. Holy shit
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 4:19 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
...AJ fucking killed that guy. And I don't mean "He dominated the match" Kind of way. I mean he literally landed on his neck with that Phenomenal Forearm. Holy shit

Iknowright?!

Best of all now he actually has a title to carry around...I mean, it's got nothing on my title The XWL World Heavyweight Championship...but beggers can't be choosers.

Right, AJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:38 pm

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! 5YThY
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Ring Of Honor Wrestling

Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, New York
AJ Styles vs Adam Cole[c]

The winner of the match, and NEEEEEEWWWWWW Ring Of Honor World Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ Styles has done it ladies and gentleman, AJ Styles is now the holder of the top 3 professional wrestling championships in the world. AJ now holds the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, the IWGP Heavyweight Championship, and the Ring Of Honor World Championship. Whether you like him or not, it's basically undeniable at this point, AJ Styles is the best wrestler on the planet. AJ went from crushing defeats and the lowest of lows in XWL, to the top of the mountain when he finally got his win over Brock Lesnar at Roulette, and ever since that night, AJ Styles has been on a roll. Can AJ continue this amazing run when he heads to Glasgow, Scotland to face some of ICW's best competitors? We'll have to wait and see ladies and gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 4:27 pm

AJ Styles vs Lionheart

There you have it folks, AJ Styles picks up another big win on the AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! What will happen when AJ goes one on one with former ICW World Champion Jack Jester??? We'll find out soon enough as the AJ Styles World Tour 2016 rolls on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 5:49 pm

AJ Styles vs Jack Jester

AJ Styles had to endure a brutal war with the former ICW Champion Jack Jester, but at the end of the day AJ Styles rose to the challenge, endured the battle, and won the war when all was said and done. What's next for the AJ Styles World Tour 2016??? Stay tuned folks because there's going to be some MASSIVE additions to the AJ Styles World Tour 2016 and they'll be posted VERY SOON, STAY TUNED!!!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 3:03 am

BREAKING NEWS
It has just been confirmed to XWL.com that XWL Superstar Seth Rollins will be joining the AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Rollins will appear at any and all remaining events left on the tour. XWL.com has also obtained a fresh list of upcoming confirmed dates and appearances for both AJ Styles and Seth Rollins, check them out below!

Ring Of Honor
Old ECW Arena, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Seth Rollins vs Roderick Strong

Ring Of Honor
4 Way Fight Without Honor
XWL, IWGP, and ROH World Champion AJ Styles vs Jay Lethal vs Christopher Daniels vs Michael Elgin

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Imgres

PWG War of the Worlds Tag Team Tournament Announcement

The AJ Styles World Tour 2016 has just gotten BIGGER AND BETTER ladies and gentlemen, not only has Seth Rollins joined onto the tour, but he will be AJ Styles TAG TEAM PARTNER in a brand new inaugural tournament being dubbed as the "War of the Worlds Tag Team Tournament". Eight of the best and most accomplished tag teams from around the world have been chosen to compete in this inaugural tag team tournament that will be hosted by Pro Wrestling Guerilla. The winning team will not only become the first ever holders of the PWG War of the Worlds trophy, but they will also be granted a special reward that will be announced once the tournament has concluded. So without further ado ladies and gentleman, here is how the tournament will shape up.

All matches will be contested within the PWG Arena in Reseda, California

Side 1:
XWL, IWGP, and ROH World Champion AJ Styles and Seth Rollins vs The New Age Outlaws
American Alpha vs The Usos

Side 2:
The Ascension vs Los Matadores
The Revival vs The Dudley Boyz

War of the Worlds Tournament Finals:

Side 1 winner vs Side 2 winner

The 2 winning teams from their respective sides will face off against each other in the semi finals, and the 2 winning teams from those matchups will go on to face each other in the tournament finals where the trophy and "special reward" will be on the line, along with the moniker of best tag team in the world!!!

There you have it ladies and gentleman, a fresh new batch of dates and exciting matchups added to the AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Stay tuned to see how it all pans out!!!

Last edited by Stunner on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 am

Man this world tour is tanking worse than AC/DC with Axl Rose! YIKES!!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Shit just got real folks
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Ring Of Honor
Seth Rollins vs Roderick Strong

“YO, GIVE ME A MIC!”

The crowd seems to explode as the camera shows the commentary table, now containing a new face. The new figure storms past it, snatching a mic from the men behind it. He then takes off, finding his way to ringside where he finds a camera man, focusing the camera on himself, the crowd chanting his name.

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! KURzENb

[Dean Ambrose]
Is this thing on? Alright, listen up. If that no talent hack AJ Styles and this shit head Seth Rollins gets to do this World Tour thing, then I’m sure as hell showing my beautiful face around the world. Hi, I’m Dean Ambrose. Yeah, you’ve probably heard of me. Pro wrestler and pretty damn good at it. Wrestling for that fancy placed called XWL. That is, up until recently when the higher ups, specifically Layla El decided she wasn’t cool with me saying FUCK.

The crowd begins to chant “Fuck you Layla!” over and over again, causing Dean to nod in approval.

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah, see bout that sweetheart, that ain’t how that works. You can’t just get pissy with the things I say and take me off of the programming, cause I got options. I mean look at me, in front of all these saps in Philadelphia. You see, you can’t silence who I am, despite how hard you try. And I’m real fucking pissed about you having tried. Let me ask you this, how many of you shits here like to drink!?

The crowd explodes for Dean, majority of them probably being alcoholics.

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! 0xawdVe

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah, I fucking thought so. I’m pretty gone at the moment. Sethy is too. Shame he's gone without any booze in his system. Me though? I'm sky high with a blood alcohol level that really shouldn't be legal. But you Seth, you are just a stepping stone. Because this here is a message. Hope you're listening Layla. Because despite what paper you send me in the mail, telling me I can't come to work, I will still find a way to ruin your life. Even if that means showing up in R-O-Fucking-H, kicking the shit out of the golden child himself.

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Ta8Kw9Z

[Dean Ambrose]
You see Lay, I really didn't have a problem with you. Then you picked a fight, you simply can't win. I might be suspended, but I can still do what I love, anywhere else. Don't believe me? Listen to this fucking reaction. Yeah, just for little ol' me. Ain't a special. So, do me a favor, do the world a favor, and get over yourself. Because if you keep it up, more things like this is going to happen. More people like the kiss ass Seth, are going to get hurt. And to be honest, that's just how it's going to be. So take care, hun. See you in thirty days. Ambrose- nah, fuck that, Moxley, out.

Ambrose drops the mic, shoving away the camera and then taking off, jumping the barricade. The crowd is chanting and cheering, the commentary team unsure of what to make of what just happened. In moments, Ambrose has disappeared into the sea of fans, becoming a part of the ocean as the screen moves to another segment.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Ring Of Honor
4 Way Fight Without Honor
XWL, IWGP, and ROH World Champion AJ Styles vs Jay Lethal vs Christopher Daniels vs Michael Elgin

Winner and STILL Ring Of Honor World Champion...

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:36 am

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Imgres

BREAKING NEWS: XWL.com has just obtained the results of the PWG War Of The Worlds Tag Team Tournament that was held in Reseda, California.

PWG War of the Worlds Tag Team Tournament Results

All matches contested within the PWG Arena in Reseda, California

Side 1:
XWL, IWGP, and ROH World Champion AJ Styles and Seth Rollins DEF. The New Age Outlaws

American Alpha DEF. The Usos

Side 2:
The Ascension DEF. Los Matadores

The Dudley Boyz DEF. The Revival

War of the Worlds Tournament Finals:

AJ Styles and Seth Rollins vs The Dudley Boyz

The winners of the inaugural PWG War Of The Worlds Tag Team Tournament, and holders of the PWG War Of The Worlds trophy, and the moniker of best tag team on the planet...

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! HIm4AMc AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! KjGMOPV

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!   AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles World Tour 2016!!!
Page 1 of 1