Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016

Go down 
+9
Zack
the tu2
Austin
jedicouncil05
Tango
GamerShane31
Shane
T-Roll
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 ZLgZ6Yl

LIVE FROM: Mercedes-Benz Superdome,  New Orleans, Louisiana    
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 E0ZMsUX

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 O1y4LVd

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 RI9CJtu

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 2ApVhQD

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 HBmz7B8

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 ZSvl7AV

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 H0pFkbv

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 PytTVF1

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 4xaTvDp

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 pm

"War"

The image is overtaken by a dark room with a single lightbulb dangling overhead. The voice, becomes obvious that it belongs to the one and only Dean Ambrose.

"It breaks men from the inside out. Pushes them to the brink. Makes them make, their Final Stand."

Dean comes into the image, speaking to the camera.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Gi1HWfU

"Tonight is the single most important night in all of our lives. Tonight is the night that people attempt to climb the ladder to success, or fall into nothingness. Tonight is the night that defines us."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 TAyec6U

"Whether that be, the single most important moment of our careers, or just another significant event running through the rest of our lives. For me, and for most of these men and women, this is it."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 H4rIKub

"We plan to blow the roof off the place, and wage war. We plan to destroy each other, along with ourselves, just to prove we have what it makes. To prove, that we are just as good as we seem to be."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 PRviZ1L

"Whether it be an Eater of Worlds squaring off with a Deadman or Hardcore Legend. Or a trio of men, all determined to gain what they think is theirs. Or women, wanting to be the ultimate queen of the lockerroom. Or, if it's a group of power, trying to destroy a Lunatic."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 PRviZ1L

"Tonight, everything comes to a head, as we prepare to make, our Final Stand."

The image stops, and the show officially begins.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:20 pm

*As we come back from break we are zoomed in on the Final Stand titantron as the production team begins to play a video from earlier today*

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Promo_11

Michael Cole: Hello and, Welcome ladies and gentleman today is the big day it is XWL's Final Stand! I am joined here by one Kevin Owens and I will be gathering his thoughts on the big day! Welcome Kevin, how are you?!

Kevin Owens: I'm good Michael, thanks for asking, glad to see you can do one part of your job right, and how are you?

Michael Cole: I'm grea-

Kevin Owens: Whoops don't care, now can we get on with these questions Cole? I have somewhere to be and somethings to do, so please get along with it already.

Michael Cole: Well Kevin, if you don't mind me asking, what are you supposed to be doing?

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Promo_14

Kevin Owens: What exactly do you mean by that?!

Michael Cole: Nothing, I was just wondering because I don't remember you having a match on the card an-

Kevin Owens: Oh since I don't have a match on the show you think you're better than me Cole?!

Michael Cole: That's not what I was saying at all, if you wou-

Kevin Owens: Alright fine! Listen and Listen well I will be having an open challenge for Final Stand if ANY of you would like to come out and try to make a name for yourself by all means do it, just know if you do choose to accept you will severely regret it!

Michael Cole: Well you heard it here first folks, Kevin Owens has issued a open challenge tonight for Final Stand! Stay tuned because next I will be inter-

Kevin Owens: Oh shut up Michael,no one wants to hear you speak anymore than they have to. Now focus that camera on someone as worthy as me!

*The camera man focuses on Owens*

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Promo_10

Kevin Owens: Now I am speaking to my opponent whoever you are I would strongly advise you have health insurance, because trust me your family will need it after I'm done with you! After all I am a family man just as much as I am a prize fighter and I would hate to see your wife and/or kids suffer just as much as you do after our match tonight...see you out there!

*At the conclusion of the video music hits as the crowd erupts with boos as Kevin Owens is waiting in the ring for his unknown opponent*

*As Owens is pacing in the ring and smirking as the fans boo him and shout out slurs his opponent makes himself known as his own music hits as he walks out onto the stage*

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Img_8714.0_standard_352.0

*The crowd begins to roar with deafening cheers of "Roode! Roode! Roode!"*

Michael Cole: Oh my god it's Bobby Roode! Have fun Kevin, this for sure won't be an easy one for you my friend!

Jerry Lawler: Shut up Cole, you will make him angry again!

*Bobby Roode makes his way into the ring as the two contestants stare each other down as they wait for the official to start the match*

*As Kevin walks away from the ring he turns around and yells as his music hits*

Kevin Owens: I told you what would happen you idiot!

Michael Cole: I can not believe this, it's so typical of Owens to ruin an amazing debut of one Bobby Roode. He already won the match was that attack really necessary?! Bobby Roode has a family damn it!

Jerry Lawler: Well he did warn him, didn't he? Just quit complaining and be glad it wasn't you Michael!

Michael Cole: Yeah whatever King...

*XWL's Final Stand cuts to break*
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 pm

The screen flickers

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 What-h10

WYATT
Tonight is the turning of the tide. Tonight is the battle that will guide this war. You may not witness the truth, you may no even be aware. But tonight is the night. The Darkness vs The Light. Good vs Evil.
laughs
For tonight I go against a creature of the light. A man that turned his back on the truth of the Darkness. Tonight i will open his eyes. If the Deadman decides to rise that is. I also face a man, a man who people say is with the light but in reality, he harbors a secret. For i believe he is destined for The Darkness as its newest warrior. Tonight I will make him truly believe!

Wyatt walks over next to a hanging light bulb.

WYATT
and let us not forget the Lunatic. A man who truly walks the line of Darkness and Light. Even if he can not admit it. But his time will come, oh yes.
stares at the bulb
And remember. The darkness is not your enemy. Embrace it and together...together we can make our Final Stand

laughs

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Wyatt_10

Bray grabs the bulb in his hand and crushes it, bringing Darkness
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:47 pm

XWL cameras turn backstage to Bobby Roode pacing back and forth looking obviously devastated after his loss to Kevin Owens.
[Renee Young]

Bobby, you debuted in XWL tonight to accept Kevin Owens open challenge, only to lose and be beaten down afterwards. Your thoughts on this tonight?
[Bobby Roode]
You know Renee, it feels amazing to be backstage in XWL, seeing all this talent back here makes me feel home to be honest. When I walked in this morning to train I overheard Michael Cole interviewing Kevin Owens and I heard Owens issue an open challenge. Once I heard that, I thought what better way to make a shock to the world than show up out there tonight and beat Kevin Owens, but as you can see that didn’t turn out that way.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Maxres10

Kevin Owens, when I walked in here this morning I had the up most respect for you, but after tonight, that’s out the window. I tell you what, you me again next week. What do you say? Thanks Renee.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:46 pm

The camera cuts to the announcer's table where the trio all smile, dressed in suits, pleased with the night thus far.

[Michael Cole]
Tonight has already been amazing but now, we have a video package to share. Just two weeks ago on Anarchy we got an insight into Eric Young's career here in XWL, along with some of his career before hand. We promised to show you the second half of that special, and we are fulfilling that promise, right now!

The image cuts to a warning label,

PLEASE BE FOREWARNED, ALL IMAGES AND VIDEOS ARE TAKEN FROM THEIR ORIGINAL FORM. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCES IN QUALITY OR FORMATTING BEFOREHAND. THANK YOU, ENJOY.

And without further ado, the image is taken over by Eric Young, who is sat in a chair. Half of the screen is taken over by Super Eric, to which Eric is laughing hysterically at.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 QWl7WUR

"Oh god."

Eric laughs quite a bit before cutting to a clip of Super Eric. It shows him saving some lady from a burgular, well, kind of saving. He falls uite a few times but tries none the less. It then cuts to an image of Natalya, XWL Women's Wrestler, talking to the camera.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 F81of54

[Natalya]
We've had our share of super heroes in XWL, but Super Eric...there was just something different about him. He was so genuine, he wanted to stop any kind of crime, from cheating in matches...to saving a woman from getting robbed in his very first appearance. His superpower wasn't flying, or shooting lasers from his eyes, it was his heart. His heart is what set him apart from the rest, and it's what endeared him into the hearts of everyone watching.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 E7MXF9u

"You know, out of all of the dumb gimmicks I had, I never though that would have been the one that stuck around, or got me my big break. I'm very glad we moved away from that."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 NUwkHzm

"When I started to be myself is when I truly got my break. It's when I got my first title shot. Which, was against Sheamus, matter of fact."

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 HhvX3GW

The screen cuts to a promo, done in reference to his fight with Sheamus...

The camera cuts to a poorly drawn cardboard square reading "Earlier this week."

A smiling Eric Young takes over the frame. As the screen slowly backs out, it finds Eric Young riding a water ski behind a boat. He begins to pull of outlandish stunts, making all of them. He then cuts a split, waving to a nearby boat. The screen cuts to Young running on a beach. A girl walks past him, and Eric turns to look at her, tripping over a kid and his sand castle. He jumps up, looks at the kid, unsure of what to do, so he takes off running. It then cuts to Young walking down a well lit street in the middle of the night, wearing a leather jacket, the collar proped up, looking rather silly. He then begins to sing with the chorus, lip synching with Stan Bush. Eric wails the lyrics until a car comes by, spraying him with mud, causing him to spit out specks of it.

The screen then cuts to a picture of Eric Young sitting on a park bench, head in his hands. An old, homeless looking man comes by, taking notice of him. He sits down next to him and begins to think aloud.

[Old Man]
A beautiful day, isn't it?

Young removes his hands, a glum look on his face.

[Eric Young]
Yeah, I guess.

[Old Man]
Is there something wrong?

[Eric Young]
I'm tired of being walked on. I've spent my whole life being the little dorky guy. I mean now, I'm just taller. Everyone sees me as a goofy guy that doesn't stand a chance in the real moments. Plus, I have this big wrestling match coming up in about a week and no one thinks I can win. Hell, I don't even think I can win.

[Old Man]
Well, why not?

[Eric Young]
I'm facing this big, strong, and fast pasty guy who actually put me through a table this past week. In case you haven't noticed, I am not exactly the buffest, strongest, fastest, or pastiest guy around. He has a lot over me. I expect it to be a great match, but, I just don't think I am going to win it.

[Old Man]
But does any of that matter? He might be big, strong, fast, and er, pasty? But, I don't think that will lead him to winning. I think you have the one thing he might lack.

[Eric Young]
Oh yeah, and what is that?

[Old Man]
Heart.

Young thinks it over, not sure how to take the compliment. The Old Man smiles at Eric, extending a hand.

[Old Man]
My name is Andy, by the way.

[Eric Young]
Eric, Eric Young.

The two shake hands, and the old man's eyes light up, getting an idea.

[Andy]
The XWL wrestler, right? My grandson watches you on the television all the time. Little Austin says he's a big fan of yours.

[Eric Young]
That's nice to know that someone out there is interested in me.

[Andy]
Eric, I think I might be able to help you train a bit for your match, if you'd like.

[Eric Young]
I trained last week for my match and we see what happened there. What is going to be the difference here?

[Andy]
This time, you're ripping off a movie.

Andy cocks a smile as Young raises an eyebrow at him. The screen then cuts to Eric Young and Andy walking in a snowy field, both wearing sock caps and coats as a song starts up.

As the main part of the song hits, it cuts to a segment of Young running, panting heavily, barely able to keep up with Andy. Then, it cuts to Young barely able to do push-ups. Then the same with sit-ups. It changes again to Young using a big slab of meat as a punching bag. He sends quick and percise shots at it while Andy yells at him to keep it up. Young is then seen again, running through the field, sprinting at a solid pace. He is then seen doing push-ups at a solid pace. Then sit-ups. It then cuts to Young jogging through a crowded city street, following him as people dart out of his way and he weaves in and out of walking traffic. He makes it to a building with a huge set of stairs leading to the top where Andy stands, holding a stop watch. Eric takes off up the steps, making it to the top and jumping up and down in slow motion. He suddenly jumps to far back as Andy, all in slow motion, reaches out for him as he goes backwards down the stairs. The screen pauses on Young, falling backwards down the steps and Andy trying to catch him. The feed then dies.

As that ends, we go back to Eric.

"It's bittersweet really. I got really motivated, but got beat, really badly, everytime. And now, I get another chance at Sheamus and that belt. And this time, it's not going to be a repeat. This time, I'm more determined than ever. I don't need a workout video, because I simply don't need it anymore. But by all means, show me more old promos."

The video cuts to an image of a bouncing bearded fellow standing along side Matt Striker. Eric Young stands, bobbing up and down slapping himself. He is humming to himself a tune you can't really understand.

{{Matt Striker}}
I am joined at this time-

Young suddenly strikes a flexing pose.

{{Eric Young}}
Dun, dun, dun, dun!

The pose changes everytime he makes the noise.

{{Matt Striker}}
Eric Young. What are you doing, anyways Eric?

Eric ignores him, making the noise again and doing more idiotic poses.

{{Eric Young}}
Dun, dun dun. Dun, dun duuuuuuun.

He starts humming again a tune that is not really able to be caught onto. This time, his head is bobbing to what would appear to be the beat of the song as Matt stands, dumbfounded by the display. After a few moments of Eric bobbing he grabs Matt by the collar getting in his face as music starts up in the back ground, mid-song.

(if you wish to play along, I suggest you start at about 00:53)

{{Eric Young}}
Risin' up! Back on the street! I did my time, and took my chances!

Matt looks absolutely terrified.

{{Eric Young}}
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet, just a man and his will to survive!

Matt starts holding back laughter, trying his best to contain it. Eric looks away, throwing one hand in front of his own face, singing into it.

{{Eric Young}}
So many time, it happens too fast. You change your passion for glory!

Young turns back to Matt, in his face again.

{{Eric Young}}
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight, just to keep them alive! Come on Matt!

Suddenly, Matt joins in, the duo begins singing the chorus of the song together.

{{Both}}
IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL! AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT, AND HE WATCHES US ALL IN THE EYEEEEEEEE, of a tiger.

Matt takes it away as Young closes his eyes, slapping his chest to the beat.

{{Matt Striker}}
Face to face, out in the heat. Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry! They stack the odds till we take to the street, for we kill with the skill to survive!

Eric joins back in suddenly, a harmony like no other.

{{Both}}
IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL! AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT, AND HE WATCHES US ALL IN THE EYEEEEEEEE, of a tiger.

The two seem to be in a sort of trance, being moved by the music as they begin to trade lines.

{{Eric Young}}
Risin' up, straight to the top!

{{Matt Striker}}
Had the guts, got the glory!

{{Eric Young}}
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop!

Matt points at Eric who extends his arm as though he is feeling the love.

{{Matt Striker}}
Just a man, and his will, to survive!

They both start up again!

{{Both}}

The guitar solo picks up in the background as Eric takes the mic, Matt still moving to the music.

{{Eric Young}}
Tonight, tonight is my night! Tonight I am the tiger! Tonight, I got out there and earn my shot to walk into the grandest stage of them all and do what I've been told time and time again I am not going to do! Put me through a table, it won't stop me!

{{Matt Striker}}
The eye of the tiger!

{{Eric Young}}
Matt gets it now!

{{Matt Striker}}
The eye of the tiger!

Matt continues on as Eric goes.

{{Eric Young}}
Think what you want Sheamus. Say what all the others have said. My career has been a joke. I'm not cut out for this business and so on. No one thought I'd stick it out here! No one thought I'd beat Kenny King! No one thought I'd stick it to The Ryback! But, I did! And tonight, tonight I swear to it on the flying spaghetti monster, which is part of our policy, that I will take you to the limit here tonight. Everyone loves an underdog and baby, I'm an underdog tonight! Be ready, Sheamus, because I have the eye of the tiger baby and I am ready to throw down! Intercontinental title shot, HERE I COME!

With that, Young darts out of frame as Striker begins to do a little dance, still going to the beat of the music as the segment comes to a close.

"I love Matt. He's like my brother. I gained plenty of friends in XWL. I appreciated all of them, honestly. Friends make life worth living. And mom. Mom loves me."

We then cut to an image of Roman Reigns.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 OzD1c2Y

"Roman is where I truly got my underdog rep. He beat me twice, in two very close matches where many people claim I stole their hearts, putting on quite the underdog schtick. Honestly, I never saw it that way. I was always upset with myself, determined to get better. So I worked towards that, really wanting to be a champion."

[Natalya]
If you ask me, I'd say his matches with Roman Reigns are what fueled him to get better, to BE...better. The fist loss hit hard, but the second...that's when you could see his spirit almost crumble. It's hard to get back up after a hard loss, but that super heart of his knows no quit. And that's why at Final Stand he heads into the biggest match of his career, where he literally has a chance to climb the ladder of success.

The camera cuts away again, finding another familiar face in the form of Layla.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 AoIKTmA

[Layla]
You know it's funny, I've been here for all of Eric Young's career in XWL. He's like, the living breathing incarnation of the word underdog. While I've not been the crowd's "favorite" that's one thing he's always had. The audience loves to see someone that has a goal, and no matter how many times they get knocked down, they keep getting back up. Failures don't deter him, if anything they intensify the desire that much more. Which is why Final Stand, to me...feels like it could finally be his time. We've all followed his struggles, we've been along for this wild journey, and on the grand stage...he meets Sheamus, a man that's ruined his quest to become a champion before. It doesn't matter that it's a Triple Threat, or a TLC Match, or that there's someone immensely accomplished in there as well...what matters is the fact that Eric Young, on the big stage, gets a chance to FINALLY taste sweet vindication. And sometimes, that desire to accomplish what you've had your heart set on for so many years, outweighs anything else.

And finally back to Eric Young, who seems determined.

"I get another chance at glory come Final Stand. I get MY moment. I get to fight Sydal and Sheamus, two amazing competitors, in a TLC match in front of some of the greatest fans in the world. This time, I'm fulfilling my dreams. I'm walking away with that title."

The camera fades out.... When suddenly...

As the camera flickers on, we’re treated to an old, familiar face. It’s none other than one-half of the most successful tag team champions of all time in Alex Shelley who’s...sitting there playing with his phone?

The cameraman clears his throat once, twice, three different times to get Shelley’s attention, but it’s all in vain. Finally the camera grunts in frustrations, asking in an annoyed voice whether or not they were doing this thing.

Confused, Shelley looks up from his phone.

-Alex Shelley-  
Aren’t we doing it right now? You know, the thing. Are we all not supposed to come here and do our best EY impression? I didn’t actually read the email that was sent to me, but I’m pretty sure that that’s what it said.

The cameraman sighs then takes a moment to explain that XWL is gathering up prominent people from Eric Young’s career to say a thing or two about him heading into his major title match at Final Stand.

-Alex Shelley-  
Oh! Well why didn’t you just say so? Eric Young? Yeah, I know the guy. Hell, I might even call him a friend depending on whether or not Chris Sabin was in earshot. As a matter of fact, we’re so close that I went out of my way to get him a shaving kit as a gift for his birthday. And for Christmas. And for April Fools. I don’t know about you, but something’s telling me that he’s just not getting the hint.

Shelley shakes his head and slips the phone into his pocket.

-Alex Shelley-  
Here’s the thing, even though he has that beard, Eric Young has grown into a wrestler that I can respect because we’ve gone to war and through hell together in and out of this company. For years now he’s been scratching and clawing and --he’ll hate that I’m telling you this: crying buckets on my shoulders while I’m trying to get my gaming session in completely ruining my favorite shirt that at a rock concert after standing in line for hours in the sun listening to Chris whine about how he should have let the cardboard cut out take his place, and by the tenth time he told me that I just had to turn to him and say that the cutout was almost a better tag partner than him, and of course I didn’t mean it, but between the heat and the wait and the fact that I hadn’t eaten a Snickers bar in a while, I just wasn’t feeling myself, you could also say I was hallucinating because, and I kid you not, I swear to you that I saw Vince McMahon himself a few spots ahead of my trying to mingle with these kids like 1/10 his age, but of course he was gone when I blinked, yet still–

The cameraman clears his throat to interrupt Shelley before Shelley can continue down this tangent.

-Alex Shelley-  
Okay, i may or may not have made that all up, but the point is that Eric Young has wanted to be champion in this company real bad for real long. I was there with him fighting inside of that Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship, and I could see it in his eyes just how badly he wanted this. How badly he wanted to say that his career and everything he’s gone through to get to where he is right now hasn’t been a waste. Sure he has his fans, but deep down there’s this fear all wrestler’s have that someone else might come along and take your place in the fans’ hearts. But a title? No one can take that away from you, no one can say that you didn’t earn in, and the best part is that no one can ignore you.

Shelley grins as if remembering his own days as champ.

-Alex Shelley-  
I’ve been there, and I’ve felt the rush when your music hits and it’s your hands the referee is putting the championship into. There’s nothing in the world quite like that: especially when it’s your first. You never forget your first. The thing about wrestling is that there will always be someone better than you, there will be always someone that thinks they’re better than you. The difference between a guy like Eric Young and those a few notches below him is that EY will give it everything he’s got until he proves you wrong. And even if he falls short, anyone with a beating heart walks away with a newfound respect for the man.

Shelley leans forward in his chair.

-Alex Shelley-  
EY is walking into Final Stand, curiously enough in the same position that I was last year: looking fight against the odds with the Intercontinental Championship dangling high above the ring. A lot of people may look down on it because it’s not the main title, but I know from personal experience that that title is worth a damn. I’ve spent what felt like half of my life fighting Seth Rollins for the title, because scumbags like don’t care about being champion. They just want something to brag about. Sheamus and Sydal are more of the same. Eric Young is different. He actually respects the lineage of the belt, and he’s not the kind of guy to turn on the fans the moment he wins it, forgetting how they stuck through him when not even he was his own favorite wrestler.

Shelley casually leans back in the chair and places his arms behind his head.

-Alex Shelley-  
So do I think Eric Young will be the new Intercontinental Champion? You bet your sweet ass I do. He’s hungry, almost desperate, whether or not he wants to admit it, and with the bright lights flashing on the grandest stage of them all, you better believe that he’s nervous and all of that combines to make for a dangerous man that’ll be impossible to stop. And I’m going to be right there with cardboard Sabin in tow to cheer him on. He’s deserved a moment like this for too long, and it’s coming at Final Stand.

Shelley grins and the camera starts to fade into a graphic showcasing the title match.
Back to top Go down
jedicouncil05
Jobber

PostSubject: AJ vs Austin Aries    XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Final Stand cameras turn to the ring as we see AJ Styles begin making his way to the ring with mixed reactions.
Styles squats down and reaches for his hood, stands up and removes his hood jerking his hands to the side of him and puts his gloves together that read P1.
AJ makes his way into the ring when he gets interrupted.
An unfamiliar theme begins to play as the crowd begins to speculate.

(Is it Aries or is it someone coming to attack styles in place of Aries?)
We then see none other than Austin Aries walk out, but with microphone in hand.
(What could he want to say this late in the rivalry?)
Aries walks down the ramp in a new attire, then stops across from the ring raising the mic to his mouth to speak.

[Austin Aries]

I know, I know, this is supposed to be 2 out of 3 falls but why is it that I don’t trust you?
I tell you what, why don’t we make things way more interesting huh?
Let’s go to HELL, More like 3 STAGES OF HELL!!!!!!!

We see AJ get excited and scream let’s do this. Aries steps into the ring and the ref signals the bell.

Match 1 No Holds Barred

Match 2 Last Man Standing

Match 3 Steel Cage

SPOILER

Winner
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 pm

We come back from a hype video, showcasing none other than Dean Ambrose. He sits on a locker bench, taping up his wrists for his main event match later in the night. He stops and looks up, standing up with a crowbar in his hand. The crowd pops yet again as another familiar face enters the screen supporting a big bushy beard along with a red and black flannel.

[Mick Foley]
Now just calm down.

[Dean Ambrose]
Nah man, I ain't taking any chances tonight. I know how the Authority works.

[Mick Foley]
You think I'm with the Authority?

[Dean Ambrose]
I think my list of friends is real short.

[Mick Foley]
I just wanted to talk Dean. Scout's honor. Besides, I'm too beat up in my old age to even pick a fight. I'd be a terrible hitman.

Dean begins to slowly lower his crowbar, not fully letting it go, but easing up a bit.

[Mick Foley]
Now that's better. I'd hate to rough up the champ before his big night.

Foley laughs and Dean stays straight faced, not having any of it.

[Mick Foley]
Will you lighten up?

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 RW0EH3w

[Mick Foley]
Look I came to talk to you about your match tonight-

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah, ya didn't have to. It's no big deal.

Foley seems taken back by this, shaking his head.

[Mick Foley]
It's a huge deal. Let me paint it out for you. Many, many, many, many years ago, I was in similar shoes to yours. The people in charge hated me. They wanted me dead, much less champion. They didn't want me anywhere near their precious champion, The Rock. But you know what? I stuck it to the man I battled through. I achieved my goal on becoming the Champion against all odds. Tonight, you're going to do the same.

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah? Big match. So what? I've done it time and time again.

[Mick Foley]
But you haven't, Dean. Tonight is the biggest night of the year for people like us. Tonight, you give it one hundred and ten percent out there, an nothing less. And let me tell you, this-

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 XU8bsmQ

[Mick Foley]
Isn't going to be needed.

[Dean Ambrose]
The Authority-

[Mick Foley]
The Authority is the least of your problems. They locked you away, just like they've always wanted to.

[Dean Ambrose]
So they did me a favor, putting me in a match they can't screw me out of?

[Mick Foley]
Now you know better than that.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Et3eg3M

[Mick Foley]
They put you inside of hell and they are praying you don't come back the same man. No one does. Take it from a man who gave everything he had, almost up to his life inside of those four walls, it's not the same on the other side. It's like the world goes cold and it's only you, your opponent and the cell. Pain is all you'll know, that and the outcome. But the outcome won't even matter. Because Dean Hell in a Cell makes or breaks men. It broke me. That's why I walk so ridiculously. You need to make sure it doesn't break you because the people, they need you Dean.

[Dean Ambrose]
You're getting real sappy on me old man.

[Mick Foley]
Remember that I'm holding the crowbar next time you call me old. But tonight, it's you, the cell, and Punk.

[Dean Ambrose]
I realize you're kind of the face of Hardcore but I feel as though you're preaching to an equal here Mick. You do realize who you're talking to right? I'm Dean Ambrose. I've taken glass bulbs to the head. I've been thrown through more tables on fire than even you. I dare say I've broken more bones than you.

[Mick Foley]
Now let's not get crazy!

[Dean Ambrose]
But that's exactly what I'm going to do. I went through a month of hell thanks to Stephanie and Triple H. Tonight, I'm going all out. They wanted to stop the Lunatic? They've just enhanced it. I'm going out there and breaking every bone in my body if that means I'll walk out with MY title. This right here?

Dean drags his belt up off the bench, pointing to it.

[Dean Ambrose]
This is my heart and soul. This is why I'm still fighting. That and to piss off the Authority. Stephanie getting mad is the best. Her chest looks like the grand canyon and-

[Mick Foley]
If you keep it up this crowbar might come in handy.

[Dean Ambrose]
Point being tonight, I'm spoiling the Authority's party, one way or another.

[Mick Foley]
But it's not going to be easy, and you know that. You might be a Lunatic on the Fringe, but you are far from stupid Dean. You realize just what you have to do tonight and that is beat the Best in the World-

[Dean Ambrose]
Did you really just give into his propoganda? Did you really just do that in front of me Mick? Let me tell you something: I might respect Punk, but I sure don't think he's the Best in the World like he claims to be. He's a damn good wrestler, but I didn't see him walk through a month of hell to get here. I didn't see him fighting the Authority for months of end. I didn't see him beat Lesnar, or Orton, or Balor. And I sure don't see him beating me anytime soon, so before you call him something, make sure he's earned it because baby I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm as good as everyone pretends to be. I know. It's scary.

With that, Dean snatches his belt up off the bench and walks out of the room, leaving Mick to shake his head.

[Mick Foley]
Man that kid's nuts. I love it.

The camera slowly begins to fade out into a hype for the Womens Championship Match to come later in the evening.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:06 am

Wyatts music begins to play

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Braywm10

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Braywm11

Wyatt walks around the ring looking up to the stage. Will Undertaker show? Suddenly everything goes quiet, as familiar bells begin to toll. Wyatt starts to laugh.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Takerw10

Taker gets in the ring, he removes his coat and hat.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Brayta10

The bell rings.

After a 15 minute war, Wyatt and Taker are both on their back, beat up and exhausted. Wyatt is the first to get up, slowly. He picks up Taker in his embrace and kisses his forehead. He can be heard yelling"If you only you stayed! we could have changed the world!" He goes to deliver Sister Abigail, but Taker counters and picks Wyatt up for a tombstone. But in his tired and beat up state, Taker stumbles a little bit, allowing Wyatt to shift his weight and reverse the tombstone into one of his own. He lands it, he lays on his back before dragging himself over to pin Taker. 1...2...3! Its over Wyatt has pinned the DeadMan. Wyatt rolls back onto his back and begins to laugh and laugh as Undertakers bells begin to toll, but unlike before they are broken sounding and distorted before fading into Wyatt's music.

We go to commercial for a snickers bar, because why not
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Final Stand heads ringside to our commentary team as the audience can be heard in the background excitedly cheering as they await what's to come.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 VrAO1hs

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight on the grand stage The Women of XWL are set to do battle in three different matches.

[JBL]
I'm excited to see Michelle McCool battle the newcomer that's been on a roll Mia Yim in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

[King]
Me too, remember what happened the last time Michelle was in one  at Final Stand?

[Michael Cole]
I'm certain Natalya does considering she was on the other end of it in XWL's first ever "Screw Job."

[JBL]
Then you've got The Boss taking on The Lass Kicker, those two ladies are just ready to make tonight theirs.

[Michael Cole]
But, there's ONE match...that affects not only the women involved, but the ENTIRE division itself.

[King]
Speaking of course about The Women's Championship Match which will see our Longest Reigning Women's Champion in XWL history, defend against XWL's First Ever Women's Champion in her first match in three years.

[JBL]
The Red Queen Eva Marie, against The Simply Flawless Layla!

[Michael Cole]
We're set to hear from both women sometime tonight before their encounter, but we wanted to know what the entire division itself thought about this encounter.

[King]
So all of our colleagues took on the seemingly impossible task of asking every single active woman in the division at the moment, that very question.

[JBL]
What they think, who they think will walk out of XWL's biggest show as Women's Champion, it's one of a kind insight.

[Michael Cole]
After all, if Layla can't dethrone Eva, it'll be one of them that steps up next to challenge Eva. So do they think Layla's got what it takes, or do they hope Eva retains so that it is they who get to take it from her? Let's find out.

The first clip begins to play, and it's none other than "The Boss" Sasha Banks holding a camera up so she can answer the all important question that her fellow Divas are going to be asked as well.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 GR0hcmy

LEGIT BOSS || SASHA BANKS
My thoughts regarding the Women's Championship match tonight? Let me tell you something, Boo Boos. Who do you think The Boss would rather face? Eva Marie or Layla? Trick question! Don't care. Don't care one bit. The both of them just need to watch their back after tonight because The Boss will want a shot for herself after she disposes of Becky Lynch. But I suppose, and this is only if I had to choose between the two women, I suppose I'd go with Layla, just so I can show her what it's like to really be the boss. Legit.

Next another newcomer to the division, Emma is standing in front of a dark backdrop as she snickers at the question.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 7GzOx4n

Emma

My thoughts regarding the Women's Championship match tonight? Let me tell  you I am the best this company has to offer I kicked everyone butt back in Australia. I took on Kangaroos but these girls in the back are nothing but cold hard snakes fighting for position and they will do whatever it takes to win. It just so happens I am one of those so watch yourselves cause nobody wants none of the Emmalution. My prediction is Eva Marie so I can kick her but back to L.A where she belongs with all the other crappy models.

Rich Brennan catches up with Becky Lynch, who appears to be in the middle of a pre-match meal to fuel up before kicking lass tonight.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Becky_Lynch_refuses_to_let_Emma_ruin_her_meal__Raw_Fallout2C_April_252C_2016_mp4_000019926

[Rich Brennan]
Ah, Becky, if I can just get your thoughts on tonight's Women's Championship match between Layla and Eva Marie?

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Becky_Lynch_refuses_to_let_Emma_ruin_her_meal__Raw_Fallout2C_April_252C_2016_mp4_000021141

[Becky Lynch]
Right now? The only thing I care about getting me munch on with this salad...and then I'm going to focus on snapping Sasha's arm and takin' it home with me. I'm gonna make her tap out in front of 80,000 people here in the Superdome...and in front of millions around the world. Now...as for Layla and Eva? Eva Marie don't deserve to be holding that title when she's trying to go take out all of her competition while going and hiding under a mask. I don't like her, and I don't trust Layla...but Layla is the lesser of two evils, as they say, so I'm goin' to pick her to win tonight. Why? So Eva is stuck at the back of the line where she belongs after her antics these last couple months.

Continuing on, we see Mia Yim standing in what appears to be the parking lot perhaps to get in the zone for her Falls Count Anywhere Match when she was posed the big question.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 NaGr4Ra

Mia Yim: What do I think of the Women's Title match taking place tonight? It's two women, yes you've got that right.. women not divas. Setting the course for what stake the women will hold in XWL for many months and years to come. History is what will be made, and I plan on making some of my own included. On one side you have Eva Marie, who's going to do everything in her power to retain what's rightfully hers. Then you have Layla who has been the sole proprietor for the women in the past. This match isn't about who's better than who, it's about a legacy being made and OUR future playing out in front of thousands. Even millions. It's all or nothing for Layla and I have a feeling she'll do whatever it takes for a flawless victory.

Somewhere backstage we find Natalya standing around with a smile as she ponders how she truly feels about this match.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 YGNEOg1

[Natalya]
Honestly? I'm so excited to see The Womens Championship Match. Would I have loved to be apart of it myself? Well, of course...but this match is not just a war between the Original Women's Champion, and the Current...it's Layla's return to the ring...after what, almost three years? It's Eva's first ever match on the grand stage...it's, it's just HUGE. There's so many elements that leave you wondering what actually is going to happen when they step in that ring against one another. On one hand, Eva is the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history...a crafty, sneaky woman that can often be underestimated given her lack of experience. But on the other....you have hands down, the most accomplished woman to step foot in an XWL ring...it's tough, but I've got to give it to The Red Queen herself. As much as I know Layla's been training the last month for this match...I don't think she's had enough time to shake off the rust from not competing for so long. Maybe I'm wrong, but that..in addition to my personal experiences against Eva...make me wonder if Layla's ready to dive back into the division full throttle and do what nobody else has been able to do.

Lastly, we see a former XWL Women's Champion in her own right, approached by Mitch. With her past with Layla, and the fact that she's yet to encounter Eva Marie. Michelle might be more partial to her Lay-Cool sister, but let's find out what she had to say.

{{Mitch}}
Hello Michelle, I'm sorry to bother you but, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on something?

Michelle puts down the magazine on a nearby crate of equipment. She looks up at him and lightly laughs before speaking

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 GRd3f5Z

{{Michelle McCool}}
You came here on our biggest night of the year to get my thoughts? My thoughts on what exactly hun?

{{Mitch}}
The Women's division overall and the Women's Championship match involving Eva Marie and Layla

Michelle shakes her head and smirks before speaking

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 5nMKe3b

{{Michelle McCool}}
What can I really say about the women's division that I haven't already said once before? There's a lot of us that, for the most part, are great at what we do. Then there's some, who quite frankly, I don't think should lace up a pair of boots let alone step foot inside this ring. That being said as much as I don't like y'all in the back one things true that this division's never had as much competition as it does now. As far as my thoughts on that goes? I think it's great but it's just another obstacle for me to get through on my way back to the top. It's not going to be easy but like everyone else I'm going to fight to prove I'm the best because, well, who else is there?

She pauses and chuckles lightly before speaking again

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 LFUsokJ

{{Michelle McCool}}
As far as my thoughts on the matchup tonight? One word. Interesting. On the one hand you've got someone who's fought and fought to be the best they can be. Someone that, quite frankly, isn't particularly liked by anyone in the back. This person always seems to be a fighter though and never lets that get to her or stop her from doing what she's doing. So I have to say I admire that.

Michelle pauses wondering if fan's can tell what she's doing

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 WCJb1Lm

{{Michelle McCool}}
Then, you've got our champion Eva Marie, what can I say? Some people like her which is quite surprising to be honest. I will say this Eva's kind of like me. We don't let what others say get to us and stop us from trying to be the best. Somehow she's fought to get where she's at and I can respect that. Which is a lot coming from a former champion like myself. As far as who I think wll come out on top? It's hard to say. I don't know much about Eva but, one thing's for sure, both of them seem to want it just as much as one another. If I HAD to choose I'd go with Lay but only because she's got the experience on a huge stage like Final Stand however don't be one to count Eva out. After all many have done that about me over the years and look where I've gotten. Good luck ladies. I'll be watching.

Michelle winks into the camera and turns to walk away as the camera fades to black

The last clip plays, and we head back ringside to rejoin our commentary trio.

[Michael Cole]
By my count, that was Four for Layla...and Two for Eva Marie.

[JBL]
Natalya brought up a great point, is Layla ready to step back into the ring at this level so quickly?

[King]
Meanwhile Emma simply wants Eva to win just so she can take it from her instead.

[Michael Cole]
On the opposite side, Sasha Banks wants Layla just so she can show her really is "The Boss" around here. Sending a bit of a challenge to the former Head of The Division.

[JBL]
Mia had it right when she said this match is about a legacy being made, and a future playing out. I'm glad they didn't ask me for a prediction because I honestly don't know which woman to back.

[King]
You're not kidding, it's the past, the woman that's built the division since day one...taking on the woman that on her first day, vowed to be where she is right now...EVERYWHERE. Posters, championships, Main-Events...she's done it, and in record time.

[Michael Cole]
That match is coming up later on tonight, we've heard what the ladies think, now it's your turn. Use the Hashtag, WomensChampionshipMatch to send us your predictions and join the conversation.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:06 pm

We cut to the back stage area where Bray Wyatt is alone

WYATT
I told you didn't I? I told you all what would happen

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Bray-wyatt-promo-o

WYATT
Tonight I showed the world what happens to those that abandon the Darkness. Those that follow false truths. Those that the Darkness deem unworthy.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Wyatt-10

WYATT
And later tonight im going to show the world and YOU what the Darkness does to those it does deem worthy. Embrace the Darkness and together WE can free the world...

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 WqYpZu

The screen goes black

WYATT
quote the Raven, nevermore
(laughs)
Back to top Go down
jedicouncil05
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 am

[Michael Cole]

Welcome Back Ladies and Gentlemen to Final Stand 8. We still have some great matches planned.

[JBL]

That is right Michael, and were just getting started.

The arena turns black none can see anything. The smoke is filling the room. The sound of the a heartbeat pounds against the chests of others.

[JBL]

Michael, what the hell is going on.

[Michael Cole]

I don't know John. It is weird is all I know someone get the lights back on!!!!!!!

The lights shoot a spotlight in the ring

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Finn-Balor-in-Ring.

[Michael Cole]

Ohhh my god!!!!!!! It Finn Balor.

Balor Grabs the mic

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Finn-Balor-On-Mic

[Finn Balor]

Hello everyone. My name is Finn Balor if you don't know me.

The crowd is giving another mixed reaction.

[Finn Balor]
I was gonna decide to comeback tomorrow night but there would be no better night then coming back on the biggest show of them all Final Stand 8. I have been thinking past couple weeks over people that have turned on me and people who tried to help me. I did not listen and I should have so this is where I apologies to the superstars in the back and to the people I crossed to win that title. If anyone in this company should be champion it should be Dean Ambrose. He earned that title. As for Seth Rollins and the Authority they are all trash. I know trash when I see it I was trash. Little word of advice Seth nothing appears to be what it is until you get to the boiling point. I learned as for Triple H he wants to stop me from coming back to XWL.

Crowd gives another mixed reaction

[Finn Balor]

I know, I know but I want to give a round of applause to the Main Event tonight CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose hell of an event going to happen. They will tear the roof off the place. As for me I am going to comeback stronger, healthier, and better then I was. I will redesign Finn Balor and I will comeback to be the face that runs this place. I just wanted to everyone in the stadium i'm sorry for the dirty tricks and not being a friendly person. The authority has ruined my image I did not wanna be that I wanted to be better and a beloved superstar like Dean Ambrose but my goals such as world champion and face of the company turned me into a demon for money and pride. I am sorry and with that I like to say good night.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Nxt_274_photo_01-336080199
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 pm

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 HBmz7B8

20 Minutes-ish into the match

Becky Lynch has climbed up to the top rope, Sasha Banks in her sights as she is hoping to nail her with a dropkick from the top turnbuckle. The Irish Redhead is yelling at The Boss, egging her to get up so that she could take her right back down. Sasha finally gets to her feet and Becky poses herself to launch off the turnbuckle, getting some nice air but Sasha came to her senses at the last second as her hands reached out, pulling the referee by the shirt so that Becky's boots came crashing into the referee, hitting him with the dropkick rather than taking The Boss down. Becky was pretty quick to check on the referee, wanting to make sure he was okay and meanwhile, cameras catch The Boss grabbing something from the corner of the ring. It was one of those golden 'Boss' knuckles that she always wore to the ring. The single one was slid back onto Sasha's hand as she readied herself, looking to take a page out of William Regal's book it seems. When Becky turned herself around, the Lass Kicker was meant with a hard shot to the face, the now used knuckles then being tossed outside of the ring before the referee could see them as he was starting to come back to his senses.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Becky Lynch must be out cold after that shot!

[THE KING]
And the referee didn't even see it! Sasha's about to steal the win!

The Boss dives into the cover, not wasting any time in hopes that it was enough to keep Becky down. The referee sees the pin and lifts his arm, readying himself to start counting. His hand slaps the mat. One! And again. Two! And for the last time, the flat of his hand hits the mat. Three! Sasha Banks, through questionable ways, has beat Becky Lynch.

Sasha's arm is raised in victory as she stands over Becky, the referee still having no clue that Sasha used a foreign object to get the win. The smile on her face showed that there wasn't a single bone in her body for winning in such a way. Sasha was the winner and as far as she was concerned, it didn't matter how she won a match, just that she won and Becky Lynch lost.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 YOh81qS

[MICHAEL COLE]
I can assure you one thing, Folks. Once Becky comes to her senses, Sasha will be in some trouble.

[JBL]
You got that right, Michael. You don't play with fire and not get burnt!

Sasha shouted remarks like "This is why you don't mess with The Boss!" at Becky, knowing well that Becky was in no condition to fight back now. Sasha was just looking to rub salt into the open wound. It was Becky's first match at Final Stand and she lost it because she was cheated out of the win. She wasn't fairly beat. She never tapped out. She was cheated. The last image we see is Sasha beginning to leave the ring as Becky is starting to come to her senses after what happened. Becky is insisting to the referee that Sasha cheated but it was to late now, the Boss was already well on her way to the back and the show was heading to the next segment of the night.

And the next segment begins and is greeted with a pop from the crowd heardin the background. We are in the locker room and stood in the center of the camera's view is the man who'll be taking on Dean Ambrose later tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship. It is the Best Wrestler in the World, a former World Champion in his own right, CM Punk who was warming himself up for his match later tonight.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0898

BEST IN THE WORLD || CM PUNK
Would you look at what the cat managed to drag in?

Punk said as the camera doesn't reveal was now with Punk in said locker room. Perhaps it was the man who he was set to face tonight inside of Hell in a Cell? Maybe it was Triple H looking to talk to Punk prior to his match with Dean Ambrose? But once the figure showed their selves to the camera, it proved to be neither of them. It was Paul Heyman. It was the man who managed Punk at times throughout his XWL career.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0903

What's up?

VOICE OF THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS || PAUL HEYMAN
Hey. Now listen, I'm not here tonight as an advocate nor am I looking to accompany you to the ring against one Dean Ambrose.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0910

I understand that the days of you and I being a cohesive unit are behind us and I respect that. That is why tonight, I am here as a friend. A friend, who not only has come here to watch the Best in the World win his fifth World Heavyweight Championship, but to wish a certain Dean Ambrose luck considering it'll be him who needs it here tonight.

Paul shows a cheeky smile across his face while Punk's expression is a little bit different. It's him just letting out a little laugh while also shaking his head at his friend and once manager.

That's good you say that because I was about to have you escorted from the building if you already forgot about the little talk we had prior to my return. I don't need you helping me. I don't need you flying Brock in to help me. I certainly don't need The Authority helping me either. I don't need anyone helping me.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0927

Paul, this is my battle to fight and I don't want you or anyone else influencing anything about it. I don't want people thinking I need you in order to still be successful, and I don't want people thinking I need to give in the Triple H and Stephanie in order to still have my name stay relevant. Again, I am the Best in the World for a reason and everyone in this locker room knows that by now. So regarding that little 'wanting to wish Dean Ambrose luck' comment? Don't 'cause you and I both know the man is gonna need to bring a little more than luck to the table if he wants to beat me. He might be the World Heavyweight Champion, and he might be one hell of a fighter, but the truth is the man is just number one contender for the real prize of this industry and that is being called the Best in the World.

Of course! I get that, I do. I assure you that I understand that 100%.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0936

But in regards to earlier... When Mick Foley had his little pep talk with Dean. Now, I don't know what that old man might have up his sleeve because I don't know what else was said when the cameras weren't focused on the two of them. I can assure you that I don't trust the man either. If he does try to pull anything... Do I have your permission to help you?

Except I know he won't pull anything.

Why are you so sure about that?

Because Dean Ambrose wouldn't allow him too.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal_Smackdown2013-07-05_0967

Paul, I appreciate your concern but none of it is needed anymore. If you want to help me out that bad then go and buy me balloons so I can have a proper celebration on the next episode of Anarchy after I beat Dean Ambrose and once again become the new World Heavyweight Champion because I will be there, regardless of if I'm able to walk or not after the beating Dean Ambrose gives me.

Silence fills the room as the two stare one another until Paul is the one who steps back and leaves the view of the camera. Then we fade off into a black screen before heading to the next program of the night.
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Summed up the CM Punk promo with one quote.

"<div><span style="color:#c31a1a;">V</span><span style="color:#c41a1c;">O</span><span style="color:#c41b1e;">I</span><span style="color:#c51b20;">C</span><span style="color:#c61b23;">E</span><span style="color:#c61c25;"> </span><span style="color:#c71c27;">O</span><span style="color:#c81c29;">F</span><span style="color:#c81d2b;"> </span><span style="color:#c91d2d;">T</span><span style="color:#ca1d30;">H</span><span style="color:#ca1e32;">E</span><span style="color:#cb1e34;"> </span><span style="color:#cb1e36;">V</span><span style="color:#cc1f38;">O</span><span style="color:#cd1f3a;">I</span><span style="color:#cd1f3d;">C</span><span style="color:#ce203f;">E</span><span style="color:#cf2041;"> </span><span style="color:#cf2043;">O</span><span style="color:#d02145;">F</span><span style="color:#d12147;"> </span><span style="color:#d1214a;">T</span><span style="color:#d2224c;">H</span><span style="color:#d3224e;">E</span><span style="color:#d32250;"> </span><span style="color:#d42252;">V</span><span style="color:#d52354;">O</span><span style="color:#d52357;">I</span><span style="color:#d62359;">C</span><span style="color:#d7245b;">E</span><span style="color:#d7245d;">L</span><span style="color:#d8245f;">E</span><span style="color:#d92561;">S</span><span style="color:#d92564;">S</span><span style="color:#da2566;"> </span><span style="color:#db2668;">|</span><span style="color:#db266a;">|</span><span style="color:#dc266c;"> </span><span style="color:#dc276e;">P</span><span style="color:#dd2771;">A</span><span style="color:#de2773;">U</span><span style="color:#de2875;">L</span><span style="color:#df2877;"> </span><span style="color:#e02879;">H</span><span style="color:#e0297b;">E</span><span style="color:#e1297e;">Y</span><span style="color:#e22980;">M</span><span "

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:10 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
Summed up the CM Punk promo with one quote

And the effort he put into color coding Heyman's name is ten times the effort you've put into any of the things you've done here since you came back.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Zack wrote:
And the effort he put into color coding Heyman's name is ten times the effort you've put into any of the things you've done here since you came back.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 1347936897279
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:03 am

shouldnt you have waited until the show is over Ewantu? kinda ruins the flow lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:14 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
shouldnt you have waited until the show is over Ewantu? kinda ruins the flow lol

People are more than welcome to comment on anything on the show, you don't have to wait until the end to say something. In fact we encourage people to give feedback, say what you enjoyed after it happened etc.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:09 am

The night is here, Final Stand...the historic Eighth Anniversary Spectacle and the arena is electric, cheering loudly, waiting for whatever is to come next. We cut away from shots of the diverse crowd full of people all over the world, and to our commentary trio, JBL, King, and Cole.

[Michael Cole]
I don't know about you all, but I am just full of anticipation for what's still to come. We've got CM Punk unintentionally doing The Authority's dirty work when he steps inside Hell in a Cell with the man they've put through hell over the course of the last month, Dean Ambrose...and it's for The World Heavyweight Championship!

[JBL]
CM Punk is a dirty cheating liar, that should be Matt Sydal not him!

[King]
Are you really going to act like what Punk did is so bad, considering Matt advanced past the Semi-Finals by doing the same to Austin Aries?

[JBL]
I don't know what you're talking about.

[Michael Cole]
The feeling is mutual. In other news, tonight for the first time in almost three years..Layla, returns to the ring!

[King]
One of, if not THE most acclaimed woman to step foot in XWL.

[JBL]
There's no denying that, but you have to remember...it's been THREE YEARS...she may have been able to go and do some incredible things...but you can't tell me she's not still shaking off the rust.

[Michael Cole]
Well actually as she told us on commentary last week, she's been training with Brian Kendrick, the man that also is responsible for training Eva Marie before her XWL debut. In fact, she flew to California after last week's show for one last session, and she took us along for the ride.

Michael smiles, as we fade away from our commentary team, and to a video that begins to play instantly...we see Layla standing in a parking lot somewhere, and she looks very happy to be where she is.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 7UjArjM

[Layla]
So I'm here in Los Angeles, and as you can tell...I'm absolutely giddy! The big night is almost here, I'm so nervous, so excited, so....READY. It's been almost THREE years, LONG years at that. But the wait is over, the sadness has left...because I'm coming, home.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 ERLjJfN

[Layla]
Home to that ring, the very place that has both broken, and MADE me. Since first stepping into a ring, I've grown...I've matured, I've...found my calling. This is what I was born to do, this is what I LOVE to do. So this isn't a one-off, this isn't my "I've still got it" match, this is me returning on the grand stage to reclaim my spot, and MY title.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 7owFXBQ

[Layla]
However, to do all of that...I need to first reclaim the competitor I sort of lost during my time away. It's scary, but I've always looked fear in the face and laughed, so why would I stop now? I know a lot of you are probably confused, why am I in California if Final Stand is in Louisiana? Well, on my off days I've been flying here every week not because I love exhausting flights on top of exhausting flights. But a close personal friend of mine Brian Kendrick just so happens to be a trainer out here at The Santino Bros. Wrestling Academy. And he's someone that knows Eva Marie quite well, in fact...he kind of taught her everything she knows, so who better to whip me back into shape, than the man that knows full and well what I'm up against?

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 I0LWt0k

[Layla]
We've made a lot of progress in the last month, and today is our last session...so, what are you waiting for? Let's get to work!

We fade away from the sight of an excited Layla, and immediately fade back and find ourselves in a room with flags hung on all sides. There's a ring with black ropes with green, pink, and orange neon colored strips taped to them. But most notable of all, there's Brian Kendrick standing next to Layla as they prepare to begin their training session.  

[Brian Kendrick]
So how are you feeling?

[Layla]
Anxious, but ready. Oh, oh so ready.

[Brian Kendrick]
Well then let's show the world that you never lost "IT" to begin with.

With a quick nod, and a smile...Layla throws her hands up, Kendrick does the same...then with a battle cry let out from both of them they lock up and familiar music begins to play...almost reminding us of how Eva Marie introduced herself to us on the eve of her XWL debut. 

Layla comes out of the lock up as the winner, shifting into a side head lock, ensuring she's got the basic technical stuff down pact given it was always one thing that aided her in crucial moments before. Kendrick attempts to shoot her off into the ropes but she instead brings him along with her, then almost through second nature alone her feet leave the mat springing off the second rope using the momentum to send herself and Brian rolling down to the mat as she has the headlock cinched in better than when she first applied it. As she applies the pressure, the music lowers and a voice over from Layla plays. 

[Layla]
Nobody ever expected me to become the woman I am today.

With a savvy roll, Kendrick escapes the headlock, then as quick as he broke free he applies a headlock to Layla trapping her on the mat now instead. She tries to roll out of it just as he did, but his grip over her makes the roll do nothing but shift their position in the ring. Layla then tries to push herself up, so she's not down on the mat, something that works until Brian shoves her forward into the ropes releasing his grip. He starts to set her up for a hip toss but as Layla shoots back towards him she shifts her direction slightly so that once she comes back around she wraps her arm around his forearm, and her other arm under his knee using the momentum to roll him into a bridged pin.

[Layla]
I was underestimated from day one, I was too little, too pretty to ever be taken seriously. That's what they thought, that's what they said to my face, behind my back....but I've proven to be that difference. I'm an anomaly, The Anoma-LAY of this division if you will.

Kendrick kicks out then sweeps Layla's legs into a pin of his own which she pops her shoulder up almost immediately. As soon as she rises he whips her into the ropes, then drops down to the mat as she hops over him. Once Layla comes back around he leapfrogs over her making her bounce back to the other ropes and readies for a drop kick, which as soon as he leaps up for, she stops her momentum by grabbing the ropes and he crashes to the mat sitting up from the bump. Quickly she rushes forward sliding into a basement drop kick that knocks him on his back.

[Layla]
I'm ready, readier than I've ever been...because this isn't me learning how to do something I've never done, this isn't me finding a passion for it, been there, done that...this is me, finding ME...again. Finding the woman that's made history on more occasions than any other person male or female in this company's history. You tell me I can't do something? I will not rest until I prove you wrong. Because you ARE wrong, you do not tell me what my limits are, because my limits? Are nonexistent.

With Kendrick down on the mat, Layla looks to the corner with a deep exhale, then steps out onto the apron and begins to climb to the top rope. Brian starts to stagger to his feet just as Layla reaches the top. The British Beauty leaps off for a cross body, but Kendrick completely evades it by stepping out of the way and Layla eats the mat crashing down hard.

[Layla]
My career hasn't been all highs, I've fallen a few times...but it's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get back up. How many times your body tells you that's enough, and you push yourself to say no it's not. No, I am not done, no, I have not been beaten...no, I will NOT give up. Call it arrogance, call it stupidity, call it whatever you want, I call it passion.

Layla writhes on the mat after such a hard landing, Kendrick looks a little concerned at first then quickly covers her, but her shoulder pops up at two as she screams "NO!"  which makes him smile.  

[Layla]
A Red Storm, that's what Eva called her arrival. But all storms pass.

With that same smile, Brian then picks Layla up, and slams her back down with a scoop slam. He looks down to see if she's had enough, but almost immediately she starts to move, showing she's not going to stay down, so he looks at the camera then mouths "She's a tough one isn't she?" before picking her up again...and slamming her for a second scoop slam.

[Layla]
She's taken out friends...

Squirming on the canvas, Layla grabs at her back.

[Layla]
She's taken out enemies...

Layla pounds the mat with her fist, shaking her head as she winces in pain all while Kendrick towers over her.  

[Layla]
She's even tried to take me out.

She lets out a scream before pushing herself off the mat, stumbling to her feet, finding herself immediately grabbed by Brian who attempts to set her up for a THIRD scoop slam.

[Layla]
That's why I can't fail. There's too much on the line, too many people to avenge.

As if she caught a second wind Layla slips out of his grip then once he turns around she connects with a spinning back kick, he stumbles back holding his gut for a moment as he takes a second to catch her breath.

[Layla]
I do it for Madison....

Layla charges forward with a head of steam connecting with a clothesline that drops Brian for a second.

[Layla]
I do it for Bayley....

Once he pops up she rushes at him connecting with a second one that sends him back down to the mat.

[Layla]
I do it for Paige....

But he doesn't stay down, so one he rises back up she's prepared to whip toward the corner, but instead he turns it around on her and she goes flying into the corner, but almost as if she was just as prepared for that, she jumps off the mat, landing on the bottom rope, before bouncing off it onto the opposing second rope then springboarding off with a cross body that takes him back down.  

[Layla]
I do it, for ME...

The camera zooms in to the eyes of Layla, seeing the focus, the fire, the determination as she awaits Brian to get to his feet. It as if she's already at Final Stand, already in the ring with Eva, already in the last moments of the match...Kendrick off balance attempts to turn around, that's when he's met by a swift kick to the gut, doubling over he's in prime position, she can feel it...Layla hooks his neck, spinning him around, as the music begins to play at a rapid rate, and the footage slows down. 

[Layla]
Let me lay this out for you.

Layla's got Kendrick setup in The Layout, the move that won her The Divas Championship on the grand stage four years ago..as she falls into a seated position, Brian's neck whiplashes off her shoulder. Immediately the music stops, and as does the footage, freeze framing on the point of impact.  

[Layla]
Final Stand, The "Red Queen" falls, and so does her precious EVAs division.

The still of Layla giving Brian Kendrick a Layout fades, and an old picture now displays on the screen. It's a photo we've never seen before, it's Layla on her first night in XWL, when she made history by becoming The First Women's Champion. She's sitting on the floor backstage, tears dried on her face as she holds her precious title. After a couple seconds, some writing begins to appear over the photo. "What once was, will soon be again." Ten seconds later, the photo fades to black, and we're left to wonder if Layla's last words will ring true. Will she once again find herself sitting in the halls backstage after tonight is over, tears down her face, as she holds the championship that started it all?   

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:01 am

As Roman's music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the crowd, right at the top of the steps where Roman Reigns himself appears to the sound of many cheering fans. Calmly, Roman stands on the high ground, overlooking the ring below him and the mass of fans surrounding it that are waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand, Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the stairs, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the bottom. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the barricade, places a hand upon it, and heaves himself over in one big leap. As he stands at ringside, Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and hops onto the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper, as he is handed a microphone. He stares Will Ospreay up and down as he moves and leans his back against the ropes as he casually raises the microphone up to his mouth.

ROMAN REIGNS
"Now a lot of people may disagree with what I am about to say here, but Will Ospreay, I have to let you know this, face-to-face, man-to-man, tonight is my night and I am not going to lose to you when I am so close to taking that World Heavyweight Championship!"

He is forced to lower his microphone down for the time being as the crowd would again give him a mixed reaction. The adults are booing him and the children are cheering him as Roman merely turns his head to look at the crowd and then back at Will Ospreay.

ROMAN REIGNS
"Now I am not the type of man that would normally come out here and sing someone praises, it is not how I do business, how I do business as you will soon learn Will Ospreay is with this right here."

Roman would raise his hand in the air as he then slowly balls it into a fist, lowering it down and looking at it, the superman punch, a punch that has put down many a superstar on his way to this match. He looks at the fist and then at Will Ospreay and merely smirks.

ROMAN REIGNS
"But tonight, before we get down to business, I have something to say to you Will Ospreay. I respect you. I respect everything you have done here, you are one talented young man, there is no denying it. The second this tournament started I knew that it would come down to me and you in the end, because you were the only guy talented and self driven enough to get to the end, but the end for you is here Will Ospreay, you will go no further than here, because as good as you are, I am just so much better than you."

Roman would then remove himself from leaning on the ropes as he walks right up to Will Ospreay and stares at him, going face-to-face as he looks down on Will Ospreay and again merely smirks at him as the crowd continue to boo him.

ROMAN REIGNS
"I am not the bad guy! I am not the good guy! I AM THE GUY. I am the next World Heavyweight Champion! As much as you want this, I want it so much more than you. Second chances do not come along and this is it for me, I have to take you out to get what I want, be it my best friend Dean Ambrose or that son of a bitch CM Punk, it does not matter to me, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion. It is good to have a dream Will Ospreay, it is good to believe you can win this match, but you won't, because I will. This is not your time, this is my time and I won't lose to you, because as good as you are, as good as I said you are, you always come short when it matters and trust me, tonight will be no different because I will show you no mercy. This ring right here, this is my yard and you are just another victim. Respect or not I will deal with you the same way I deal with everyone else, I will slay you, believe that!"

A moment passes and the camera’s pan over to the crowd, then back to Roman who’s standing tall and completely unmoved. Will Ospreay’s theme music comes through the speakers. Ospreay takes a moment himself after rushing through the curtains. With his hood draped over his face and his jacket whipped open. Attempting to get the fan’s back into their excited state after having to endure Roman speaking. Starting the crowd up with wild waving and a peace sign to the sky. Spinning a complete 360 with his one elbow up and his left arm at an angle. Striking an Assassin’s Pose, the lights flicker all around him with all eyes on him too. Will stands up and speed walks down the stage and to the ramp with the people filling the arena all chanting "AERIAL ASSASSIN" to show the appreciation they have of the young talent. Putting his two fingers up to the air and down aligned with Roman’s vest, he shoots it off playfully and darts to the apron. Rolling his shoulders and tapping his tights with his palm, going up the steel steps one foot at a time. Under the 2nd rope as quick as a whistle.. right into the face of Roman Reigns with his hood still covering his expression. The theme fades out and we appear to have a stare down.

Will Ospreay shaking his hands violently,  not in fear or nervousness.. Only in readiness. The shadow of the hood slowly goes away with them both going eye to eye, face to face. Ospreay pulls the end of his jacket behind his thighs and lifts his hood backwards with both hands gracefully. His short strawberry blonde hair drenched in water and he doesn’t have much to say. He’s been waiting for this moment his whole entire life, he’s not going to let it slip away by mere distractions. Roman remaining still and posturing up against Will.

Ospreay jogging in place and suddenly runs off the ropes catching Roman off guard. Roman gets into his fighting stance, Ospreay instead extends his legs off the mat, a quick hop skip and a jump. Back on his feet, ordering his code. He puts an invisible sword out, slicing it swiftly cutting into the air. Begins to bow and puts the cutlass away after jokingly touching the tip of the blade hurting his finger.

He walks right up to Roman yet again and speaks loudly for all to hear him in this epic moment.
“Hey Roman, any last words before I cut your bleeding heart out? The crowd is stunned and so is everyone else within a 50 foot radius. Ospreay walks back to the turnbuckle with his arms lounging around the ropes undeterred.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 H0pFkbv

He had done it, he had done what many thought was not even possible. Roman Reigns has defeated Will Ospreay, he hit the spear and gained the victory and now he has punched his ticket and got a world heavyweight championship match down the line. Roman theme music would blast out of the sound system, he would push himself up off Will Ospreay as he looks into the crowd. Again he got cheers and again he got boos. He would run his hand through his hair and slick it back as he goes to the corner. He climbs up onto the second rope and raises his hand high into the air and then the other one as he lets out a loud roar. The crowd again continue to give him a mixed reaction as he then turns around and jumps down onto the mat, as he does so Will Ospreay has now pulled himself up by the ropes. Roman looks at Will Ospreay and merely smirks as he then does something he has not done in quite some time, he extends his arm forward and offers his hand to Will Ospreay.

Huffing and puffing not happy with the outcome of this performance, even knowing he tested the limits of his skill. Will decides to contemplate whether or not to shake Reigns hand because of the crushing loss. Looking for the fans to make the decision for him, and he's all alone with silence covering the arena. Reigns and him are toe to toe, Reigns urging him to shake his hand and be a good sport about it. Ospreay picking up the pieces through his mind and overcoming this obstacle of sportsmanship. Puts his hand out to Reigns and tightens the grip. Pulling him in closer, the two hug it out after putting on a bout that'll not be forgotten. Raising his hand alongside Roman, Will gives a sour smirk and puts Roman's hand down to begin clapping. "This is your moment, soak it in." .. Roman nods to this and Will heads to the ropes clutching his stomach. Shaking the cobwebs off and tending to his shoulder with a scowl on his face "Because you.. may not get another." Roman and Ospreay after a sign of respect and creating a line in the sand go their separate ways, leaving Roman to his victory lap.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 12:01 pm

#1 IC Title Contender match

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Bxpaxk15   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Bray_w10

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Raven makes his way up the ramp. Wyatt goes and grabs a mic.

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Wyatt-11

WYATT
Come back my brother, why do you walk away? We just proved what the Darkness does to those it deems worthy. I saw it in your eyes in this ring, you embraced it. Yet, now you walk away from it. Why do you think I came to XWL? Do you think it was for the Undertaker? No, he was just a stepping stone to our true goal, to a true mission;You.

Raven looks down from the ramp.

WYATT
For we have been watching, we have been wanting. For you and I both know my dear Raven, that the Darkness has touched you long before you came here. It has shaped you, opened your eyes to sick and filth of the light. Its why I am here, to take you to where you belong. Join us Raven. The Darkness is not your enemy. But your family. Embrace us, and together we can free the world

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Bray-w11

He drops the mic and falls to his knees and sticks his arms out.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:24 pm

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 O1y4LVd

In The Closing Moments Of The Match

The action spills outside and McCool and Yim are fighting near the fans. Michelle kicks Yim in the gut and grabs her tossing her hard into the barricade. Yim lands with a thud back first. Michelle slowly rises to her feet screaming at Yim to get up. After a minute or so Yim starts to stir. She slowly gets to her feet and is met with a hard boot to her chest. Michelle grabs her and goes for the faith breaker.

Suddenly as she hoist her up Yim grabs hold of Michelle's leg and spins quickly causing McCool to end up in a rollup. Stunned Michelle has nowhere to go. Yim grips her legs even tighter as the ref rushes outside towards them to make the count. 1....2.... with each passing second Michelle tries to squirm free. As the referee's hand comes down for the three Michelle's arm miraculously breaks free but it was too late. In what seems like a shock Mia begins to stir and slowly gets to her feet. The referee raises her hand in the air as her music begins to play.

She looks around as all the fans begin to cheer when suddenly she's grabbed by the hair and thrown backwards. The camera cuts around and we see Michelle on her feet. She begins mouthing at the referee that she got her shoulder up but he shakes his head no saying he didn't see it and declares Yim the winner. Michelle frustrated shakes her heads and stares at the crowd who begins to boo. Michelle goes to attack her again when several other referee's rush out of nowhere fending her off. They grab Michelle by the arms and drag her to the back.

The camera cuts back to Mia

Somehow able to get herself against the barricade and holding the back of her head. She refuses medical attention when she is really needing it after her head hit full force against the thin padding on the outside. Mia puts one hand in front of her face to cover her eyes from any or every light. Fans from each side of her checking if she's okay. She closes her eyes and opens them and closes them once more. Still refusing assistance from the EMT's and referee's. The replay is shown of her head hitting in slow motion with zero give and a loud whack.

Finally Yim accepts the help from those wanting her safety after her failed attempt of rising to her feet by herself. Beginning to shed a couple tears and wiping her face, she's not looking so good. With her head resting on one of the EMT's, they bring her to the back to receive medical attention. The crowd take a moment to thank Mia for the performance she put on. Will she get retribution or will Michelle McCool have the last laugh? Tune in tomorrow night on the fallout of XWL Final Stand VIII!

Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: The Rock Arrives in XWL   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:30 pm

*We come back from the break then we hear the Rock's music hit*

*He makes his way down to the ring*
XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Hqdefa13
XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Normal12
The Rock: My name is The Rock but soon i won't need to tell you my name because soon i will be the XWL World Heavyweight Champion and then i will go on to hold that title for the longest ever time in XWL.

The Rock: looking at the wrestlers in the back wait there not even wrestlers there people who pretend there a real wrestler but there not, your looking at a real wrestler your looking at The Great One The Rock. As i was saying looking at the pretenders in the locker room, winning the XWL Championship doesn't look to hard it doesn't look to hard at all.

The Rock: Let me send a message to all those idiots in the back if you ever think of getting in my way to the top i will drop you on your candy ass and i will leave you in a pile of dirt, That's how much i want to be World Champion taking that away from me is like taking a baby away from its mother.

The Rock: Dean Ambrose remember the name The Rock because The Rock will be the person who takes the XWL World Heavyweight championship away from you and when we fight and will fight eventually am going to cripple you am going to destroy you and am going to enjoy every second of it.
*The Rock Drops the mic and walks out the ring.*

*His Music then hits*
*Then it goes to the next segment*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:54 am

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 2ApVhQD

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:40 am

XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 PytTVF1

Spoilers Below Proceed With Caution:

Literally just got called in early to work most of the day, so it's not finished I hate that but I stayed up until 4 to type this..was hoping to finish it when I woke up but yeah....real life money > this. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016   XWL Final Stand VIII   4/18/2016  -  5/2/2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand VIII 4/18/2016 - 5/2/2016
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next