Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Final Stand-Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

The Final Stand-Off Empty
PostSubject: The Final Stand-Off   The Final Stand-Off Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 am

Hey Ladies, and Gentlemen! Harmon here! I hope you all enjoyed the announcement of The Final Stand-Off. Now we still have not yet decided on who will be taking part in said rumble as of yet. So please if you are interested in taking part in the Stand-Off promo for your spot!

Now you must be thinking.. Harmon how are we going to do this rumble? You can't do this online! Well yes you would be correct, but we aren't doing this online. It is going to be simulated rumble with all the A.I. settings on max and equal overalls. To make sure everyone has a fair, and equal chance in winning! Now to make this a little more exciting for everyone this will be streamed live for your viewing pleasures! The commentary in the game will be turned off as Lazy, Myself, and possibly Tyler will be the commentary team for this epic event!

The Live Stream will take place on March 14th at 12 PM PST.
Mountain Time- 1 PM
Central Time- 2 PM
Eastern Time- 3 PM
Hawaii (For you Stunner)- 10 AM
Greenwich Mean Time- 8 PM For my folks in England!

Good luck to everyone! I can not wait to see everyone's hard work for this! Smile Have a great day!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand-Off   The Final Stand-Off Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 am

Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
Hey Ladies, and Gentlemen! Harmon here! I hope you all enjoyed the announcement of The Final Stand-Off. Now we still have not yet decided on who will be taking part in said rumble as of yet. So please if you are interested in taking part in the Stand-Off promo for your spot!

Now you must be thinking.. Harmon how are we going to do this rumble? You can't do this online! Well yes you would be correct, but we aren't doing this online. It is going to be simulated rumble with all the A.I. settings on max and equal overalls. To make sure everyone has a fair, and equal chance in winning! Now to make this a little more exciting for everyone this will be streamed live for your viewing pleasures! The commentary in the game will be turned off as Lazy, Myself, and possibly Tyler will be the commentary team for this epic event!

The Live Stream will take place on March 14th at 12 PM PST.
Mountain Time- 1 PM
Central Time- 2 PM
Eastern Time- 3 PM
Hawaii (For you Stunner)- 10 AM
Greenwich Mean Time- 8 PM For my folks in England!

Good luck to everyone! I can not wait to see everyone's hard work for this! Smile Have a great day!

Just a reminder folks this is today, happening in a few hours so stay tuned!

https://www.twitch.tv/renegadehunter93
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand-Off   The Final Stand-Off Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

What a birthday present if Pete is to win this, will be there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand-Off   The Final Stand-Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand-Off
Page 1 of 1