Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Final Stand-Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

The Final Stand-Off Empty
PostSubject: The Final Stand-Off   The Final Stand-Off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Guys! Final Stand has arrived once again, and with that being said I am excited to present to all of the second Final Stand-Off, but this year we have something very special planned for the 10th anniversary of XWL regarding The Final Stand-Off! Last year was the very first time where ten men walked down our ramp, and stormed the ring fighting for a chance to become number one contender for The World Heavyweight Championship title. This year we wanted to do something BIGGER, and BETTER! Something exciting that everyone would enjoy as you all will sit on the edge of your seats with anticipation as this year twenty men will enter The Final Stand-Off!

Now you all must be curious... Who is exactly within this match for a fantastic opportunity for a chance to shine for glory? Well I just so happen to have a list that was provided by our wonderful admin team! Now you will see that next to some of the numbers will have a TBA next to it. Those people know exactly who they are so no need to question those names! So here is the list of Superstars!

1.  TBA
2. Rusev
3. TBA
4. Adam Cole
5. TBA
6.  James Storm
7. Andrade Cien Almas
8. EVIL
9.  TBA
10. Daniel Bryan
11. John Cena
12. Kenny Omega
13. Killer Kross
14. Pete Dunne
15.  Shawn Michaels
16.  Roderick Strong
17. Finn Balor
18. Leo Kruger
19. James Elsworth
20.  TBA

Now for the people who are listed here. If any of you have any attires or movesets that you would like to be included on your character for this match please upload it onto Community Creations for me under the hashtag Harmon, and please let me know by messaging me on discord that you have uploaded something for me to download! The last day for you to do this will be Sunday at 5pm PST. The reason why is so this gives me plenty of time to set everything up correctly to the way everyone wants their character!

The stream will take place next Monday on 07/23 @2pm PST! Everyone is welcome to come by, and watch to see who will walk out on top!

https://www.twitch.tv/renegadehunter93

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand-Off
Page 1 of 1